Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Here is our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of this extravaganza. It is eight hundred ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Just breaking black smoke at the sixteen Chapel. This is the first vote as the Conclave is officially underway. No pope has been elected. I wouldn't expect it on the first round of balloting anyway, and then usually there are meetings behind the scenes. Linda, you never saw the movie Conclave that came out fairly recently, right, so you know it was fairly interesting, but.
Speaker 2: It passed and burned at the end. It was a little strange, the ending.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt that the ending was weird and quite unexpected, to be honest, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get too deep into this.
Speaker 1: The you have now thirty five Democrats have voted to overturn the electric vehicle mandate that the Biden administration let California impose on the rest of America. Thirty five House Democrats joining with the Republicans and the majority two forty six one sixty four landslide vote. That includes three to six Democrats from Michigan, three from three of five from Ohio. That's four of twelve from Texas, and even two from California. The mandate would have required zero missions vehicles for forty three percent of an automaker sales by twenty twenty seven. Can you imagine two years from now in California. Great job, Gavin. They don't care how much. Thirteen and a half percent state income tax, the highest gas taxes, you know, I mean, it's just is NonStop, just burdening, burdening, burdening people, you know. Sweet baby James sent this out earlier today. I don't know if you saw this, Linda. It was pretty interesting what he sent. And it was mapped, you know, the best and worst US states for saving money in twenty twenty five, and it has different colors. And interestingly, the states where you can it's easiest to save money are states that are red states, and then you go to the then you go to the deep blue states. And for example, Mike free state of Florida is the fifth easiest state to save money in Texas's number three, South Dakota's number seven. I mean, there's nothing on this list that would surprise anybody. Tennessee, interestingly, was number one, Missouri was number two. Let's see Pennsylvania, You're number eighteen. New York is forty one. Shouldn't surprise anybody. Let's see New Jersey's forty six, Connecticut's forty nine. Let's see Massachusetts four three, Vermont forty eight, Main thirty eight. I mean they make it so hard on people to save money. Oklahoma was number four. I'm still looking for the number one state. I haven't found the number number one, Oh, Tennessee. That's right, I haven't found number two.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Number two is Missouri. I haven't found number three, number three Texas. All right, I got it now. So I have the top five, and it matters. California's number forty seven, Oregon forty you know, Washington state forty two. One surprise. Idaho was thirty seven. I didn't expect that to be so high. Montana thirty four. I didn't expect that to be so high. Wyomi twenty six. It shouldn't be that high. Now, Colorado doesn't surprise me at thirty one, and New Mexico doesn't surprise me at thirty Utah kind of surprises me at twenty seven and they're in the middle of the pack. Arkansas at twenty four should be a little bit better there too. South Carolina was higher than I expected at two eight. They've got to bring things down there. Pennsylvania or state is actually surprisingly doing surprisingly well, and just every red state is right up there in every blue state is where it is, and it shouldn't really, you know, Tennessee the easiest state for saving money, help by the low cost of living lack of an income tax. Hawaii ranks last due to high living costs, declining employment growth, four straight years of Biden inflation, followed by you know, worries of you know, where the economy is going, which we're going to get into a great specificity in detail here, but you know, there's a lot of rankings that the top five states all share the same characteristics low living costs, below average tax burdens. There are plenty of places in Florida that remain affordable, plenty of places. If you want to live in a more coastal area, you're probably going to pay a premium. But there are so many nice places that you can live in this country and live relatively inexpensively, you know, if you're smart with your money anyway. So it's a lot of it has to do with the government. I know there's a lot of chatter out there today about the Attorney General Pam Bondi. I know that there's a desire to get this information. I want to see it just as much as everybody else as it relates to the full JFK files, RFK files, MLK files, etc. But also the Epstein files and a lot of reports since Jeffrey Epstein died that he had surveillance cameras set up all throughout his various properties which would record any interactions that the guests would have with these underage girls and the allegations that they made. And there's absolutely zero information about what happened to the videotapes until today, and we did get at this information. The FBI apparently has tens of thousands of videos related to Epstein's sexual crimes against young girls before releasing any of the information of the public. Now, Pam Bondi originally had files, but then remember two is then she found out, for example, in the case of jfk Oh there was this whole other area of information that we didn't even know about. I've got to give kudos to our friend John Solomon for breaking this story today. We'll cover tonight in more specificity in detail. But now they have declassified a Biden memo that would allow the FBI and the FEDS to target Americans for quote, non criminal behavior. And this is before Remember we went through the issue with Catholics and pro life people and parents being probed at school board meetings. Now this this they had literally put it in writing and it's now declassified. Understanding is that Tulsi Gabbert had a big part in exposing this. It's actually in the piece that she did. The breath of the mandate disclosed when Tulsi released a fully unredacted version of the prior administration's Strategic Implementation Plan by Countering Domestic Terrorism. And this is from June of twenty twenty one and exposed for the first time the law enforcement and intelligence framework that led the FBI to monitor and probe conservative Catholics and parents who protested against some school board policies, and justified homeland security to engage in censorship or the banking of Americans. Remember we went through that as well. Considered to be quote political or potential enemies of the state. I mean, what we are learning about government corruption, abuse of power is it takes your breath away. But the Biden administration authorized federal law enforcement to target Americans engaged in quote concerning non criminal behavior.
Speaker 2: What does that mean.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like the deep state debunking the very real Hunter Biden laptop that they had confirmed as authentic in March of twenty twenty, meeting weekly in the lead up to the twenty twenty election, with big tech companies warning them that they might be victims of a misinformation campaign during the election, and it may have to do with Hunter and Joe and Barisma. I mean, they were pre bunking what they knew was ultimately going to come out, becausey knew Rudy Giuliani's attorney, Bob Costello, had a copy of it and that that was going to be released. Anyway, the directives provided to the Justice Department and the FBI by the National Security Council. They developed the memo. It's that agencies should drive executive and legislative action to ban assault weapons, high capacity magazines, reigning ghost guns, et cetera, et cetera. Anyway, the memo goes into it. You know, for decades, the FBI has been required to meet very stringent requirements. As John Solomon points out in his Peace for opening criminal and National security investigation, it's known as a predicate. The predicate for a full investigation requires an articulable factual basis. In other words, got to be real, reasonably indicating that a crime or national security threat has or is about to occur. This is according to the Attorney General Guidelines for domestic FBI operations. And you know, all every everybody with any brains understands that this is an abuse of power. And this is what we were talking about when we kept talking about weaponization of our government. And this is what this is what it happened. This is what they now came down to. This is what it came down to. You know, the the fact that my personal text messages, not that it's about me, but I thought, do I not even though I'm a talk show host with an opinion, do I not have a right to privacy? And they just you know, release thousands of text messages of mine and nobody in the media. You know, the only reason it became news is oh, Sean Hannity's text message is released. I can't believe he really believed this crap. He's saying exactly on text message everything he says on the air. Oh, I guess I was supposed to be a phony and a different person we are watching. I mean the amount of lawsuits. This is where the democratic resistance is getting worse and worse daily. He got all these activist legal groups, elected officials, local jurisdictions. Now we now have the full number was on Fox News Digital. More than one hundred and fifty lawsuits against the Trump administration since January twentieth, in response to more than ninety executive orders as well as executive proclamations and memos. And the president has long been a legal target, which hit a fever pitch during the twenty twenty four election cycle when Trump faced four criminal indictments. I mean, all of this is designed to stop and usurp the constitutional authority of a president. For example, Trump's executive order on voting now blocked by a low level federal judge amid a flurry of setbacks, and all this would would would specify is providing documentary proof of citizen citizenship before being allowed to register to vote. That should be basic and fundamental. Go try and buy an e sig without a license, you know, Go try and buy a beer without a license and proof to try and get on a plane now without one.
Speaker 2: Good luck. Now.
Speaker 1: The Supreme Court did stay a lower court ruling allowing the Trump Transgender Band to proceed, but another federal judge ordered a return of a deported illegal immigrant you know, to the US, rejecting Donald Trump's request. I mean, We're going to have to get some finality here. Judges cannot asserp the power of the president, especially on issues of immigration. I mean, yeah, I mean, you got a look at how bad things have gotten here. Yeah, Venezuelan's attacking NYP officers in Times Square, a twelve year old arrested, you know, several times, thought to be the leader of this theff ring. You know, immigrants, uh, you know, they used to come to this country for a better life. But under Biden, where there was no vetting at all whatsoever, you've got the most dangerous people. Terrorists, murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members. Look at just this week, a man from Brazil playing a nine year prison sentence after being convicted of raping a thirteen year old after crossing a legally yeah, he settled in a house in Cape cod where the mother of his two children was running a daycare center. Now convicted Kyle rapist living at a daycare center kind of a bad idea. And it was only after Ice arrested this monster that the daycare center was finally shut down. And his example after example after example, Ice attained another illegal in another part of Massachusetts while he faces charges of repeatedly assaulting a fourteen year old. Another illegal from Brazil recently deported back to his home country, accused of planning to murder children and plant bombs at the Lady Gaga concert at Copa Cabana Beach. Another illegal committed a wide variety of crimes in Virginia, including exposing himself to children. Now finally facing Ice custody, set a deportation, and it just goes on and on and on, an I keep going. The Trump DHS plans, by the way, to start deporting Biden illegals to Libya. Top House investigator James Comer plans to grill Democratic governors over their sanctuary state policies. It's about time, because it's my understanding.
Speaker 2: Of the law.
Speaker 1: Many lawyers we've interviewed sounds like aiding in a betting to me, how how else could you otherwise interpret that? I love that The House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer is going to be grilling these Democratic governors like Kathy Hulkel and Tim Walls and JB. Pritzker. Anyway, sanctuary state leaders will have to answer questions June the twelve about how their administrations reduced or baned cooperation with federal immigration authorities. Remember the supremacy clause says that they have to do it anyway. Comer said, sanctuary policies only provide sanctuaries for criminal illegal aliens. To get very interesting because they're all going to have a political agenda. Let's see Tom Homan vows to triple ICE enforcement in New York City after the NYPD Commissioner orders cops not to cooperate with deportations. How is that not aiding and a betting in law breaking? I don't get it makes no sense Ice. By the way, if you look at them. Ice is also making news today the Rated a DC restaurant owned by former CBS anchored Nora O'Donnell's husband Whoopsee Daisy, how did that happen? I'm sure they'll be covering it on CBS News tonight. I doubt it anyway, Quick Break, welcome back, more to the news of the day, your calls eight hundred and nine point one Shaw. We have discussed in great specificity and at length, the resident and what he's doing with tariffs and the economy, and we're going to get into this latest. Steve Moore will be with us. We'll check in with O'Reilly get his take on this. But the choice we had was simple, and you may not agree with the option the President shows, and it definitely it leads to disruption anytime there is change, and anytime you think anew about something like, for example, nobody's ever thought of an iron dome for the United States. I like the idea, especially because the world has got a lot of evil in it, a lot of hate in it. People with a lot of hate lists that run countries in the world, and we've got to protect ourselves and assume that one day there could be a worst case scenario. I just have to believe that. It's a simple reality. You have to have a personal safety and security plan. There's evil, you see it, you know in the news every single day. It's unfortunate. I wish it didn't exist. I wish everybody was a good person, but it's just not the case. And so the president's choice was simple, either we go along with what has been fifty sixty years of establishment institutionalists thinking that oh, okay, these countries friend and foe will rip us off, charge us terriffs, and we're not going to do a thing about it. No reciprocal terriffs, no demands that they remove their terroriffs, never challenge the system, and just accept the status quo. And Donald Trump chose not to do that. As a result, I think an unintended consequence is we see a lot of things have changed, and we see a lot of money investment money in American manufacturing and infrastructure, including semiconductors and all important pharmaceuticals that it's very critical, which is why you need your Jase case. I'll tell you about that later. But you know, we're too reliant on other countries. And the President yesterday when he said we don't want Canadian cars, this is what he said when he was with the Prime Minister of Canada yesterday. We don't need your stuff.
Speaker 3: We don't really want cars from Canada, and we put tariffs on cars from Canada, and at a certain point it won't make economic sense for Canada to build those cars. And we don't want steel from Canada because we're making our own steel and we're having massive steel plants being built right now as we speak. We really don't want Canadian steel, and we don't want Canadian aluminum and various other things because we want to be able to do it ourselves, and there's no reason for us to be subsidized in Canada. Canada is a place that we'll have to be able to take care of itself economically. I assume they can. We protect Canada militarily, and we always will. We're going to you know, that's not a money thing, that's but we always will. But you know it's not fair. But why are we subsidizing Canada two hundred billion dollars a year or whatever the number might be. It's a very substantial number.
Speaker 1: It is very And why is Canada? You know, why do they put tariffs on any American products? Why don't they want us to be best friends with them? We they do rely on us for the national security, whether they want to admit it or not. It's just a simple, basic, undeniable truth. Now the president has the eight trillion in investment, we didn't expect that. We're now approaching two hundred billion dollars identified monies, waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption. You know, we got to think about future generations, our kids, our grandkids. You know, we're going to be approaching forty trillion dollars in debt in no time at all. The President now pushing for that one big, beautiful bill, hopefully by July fourth, that would make his tax cuts permanent. And for people that doubt that, they they don't know the history of tax cuts, Revenues increase because investment is spurred and jobs are created and you have fewer people uh dependent on government. And then factor in also the president's plan to make America the most energy dominant country on the face of the earth, because we have the resources to do it. And there's been nothing but great doubt, uncertainty, skittishness, wall Street, et cetera. I think people are now beginning to adapt and adjust to the President's policies and understanding it better and considering that the people should know better. Never thought this through or have not followed the news on the eight trillion and committed monies and manufacturing, et cetera. And the jobs that will be created and the wealth that'll be created, and the energy factor of this.
Speaker 2: Is kind of amazing to me.
Speaker 1: I was the one that was predicting, Yeah, I think China is gonna eventually have to come to the table because they need access to our markets.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 1: We actually both need each other. We need certain things from them, they need. They need a lot from us, including access to their markets. And now that their economy has been in a bit of a tailstin and that there's been uprisings throughout China according to the Wall Street Journal and other places, it doesn't surprise me that this meeting has taken place on Saturday with the Treasury Secretary Scott Bessett.
Speaker 2: Now, both the Atlanta Fed and.
Speaker 1: Goldman Sacks have dramatically increased their GDP growth projections.
Speaker 2: How interesting is this?
Speaker 1: It looks like, you know, it's time to call off the recession that you know, all these companies and all these media economists have been predicting now for six weeks. For example, the widely watched Atlanta Atlantic Fed Atlanta Fed has dramatically increased GDP growth projection for the second quarter. The investment and analysts at Goldman Sacks agree and they've raised their second quarter growth projections even higher than the Atlanta Fed's number. And you know, how can the folks that were panicked into cashing out their investments by the media's politicized recession mongering. You know what do they do to get the money back because they sold out early? The GDP now Model estimate for real GDP growth from the Atlanta Fed in the second quarter of twenty twenty five is two point two percent as of May sixth, up from one point one percent on May first. That is a dramatic shift after recent releases by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Census Bureau, the US Bureau of Economic Analysis. The new forecast of the second quarter real personal consumption expenditures growth released from one point nine percent to three point three percent, real private fixed investment growth increase from one point three to three point six percent. Goldman Sachs has significantly revised their forecast for the US economy, raising their expectation for set quarter GDP great growth rate from negative three tenths of one percent to positive two point four percent. That's that's drastic, and the revision effectively rules out the possibility of a near term re session, which was the word of the day every day, you know, But look at all the monies that are they not realizing what the President has foundationally set up to happen.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: For example, Astrasenica, it's a UK based pharmaceutical giant, you know. As part of their ongoing three point five billion dollar investment in American innovation, Astrasenica has opened up at their first US operated cell therapy factory of Maryland to help treat cancer patients. And this pharmaceutical giant said the new three hundred million dollar plant in Rockville, Maryland symbolizes their confidence in America's role as a global leader in science, manufacturing, and economic growth. You know, do you think the communist Chinese, you know, wanted to keep ratcheting up tensions to the point that no products would make their way to the US. No, they need access to our markets, you know. And in the lead up to this, they've had to cut their key rates by ten points and bake bank reserve requirement by fifty points and a bit to boost the economy you know, it's all of this is predictable, and the President keeps saving money. You know, the President's Trump Energy budget is going to save all of every American in total, fifteen billion dollars on these green new scam funds that they've been they've been wasting so much money. A menu American manufacturers will report out today are seeing a massive surge. As a matter of fact. The term that I read is they're being overwhelmed and swamped with orders because people want to now buy American. And you know, tell me how that's bad for America to be to not be dependent on pharmaceuticals from China or automobile from Mexico and Canada and Germany and other European Union nations that have been tariffing us to death and then adding their national sales tax there there on top of everything else, which is what they've been doing. I mean, it's it's the fair tax, you know, is Neil Boortz called it. With the economic turmoil all over the place, you know, it's it's you get the doom and gloom from everywhere. I'm just telling you these policies, it's going to take time, and you know, then to hear you, ho, bien, it's blasting Trump is foolish. Why didn't sat back and let all of this happen and lied about it. We'll get into this with O'Reilly and he denies he left the twenty twenty four race too late to stop Trump, does it? It wouldn't have made a difference. I don't know how that would have made much difference. He said, Well, maybe they would have had a real primary. Maybe it wouldn't have been Kamala. That could have been a big difference. I don't know, possible. You know, it's interesting yesterday we had the Rasmussen Daily Tracking poll Trump of fifty one percent, when nobody in the media ever reports is the Democratic approval ratings that are just in the sewer? I mean, how many people in the mainstream media have been pointing out the Democrats, you know, sixty percent plus unfavorable ratings or and on issues. It's even worse. Republicans are taking on eighty twenty issues and it's paying off for them.
Speaker 2: Let's see. I saw this.
Speaker 1: Trump offers to help with help Obama with presidential libraries disaster. Apparently, offer to help out with the development of the Obama presidential Center, which has been plagued by huge cost overruns, delays the project's embrace of diversity, equity inclusion policies, drawing significant tension recently, Look, President Obama, if he wanted help, I'd give him help, because I'm really a good builder, and I build on time, on budget. He's building his library in Chicago. It's a disaster, he said that. I mean, I'm sure it's Brocklegon McCall and poor poor Michelle Obama is transitioning, you know, now that her kids have been raised. You know, she's now dealing with the fact she's an empty nester. She used the word transitioning. I know, it got a lot of people's attention. We talked about it yesterday. Columbia University lays off around one hundred and eighty staff after the administration revoked their grants. Oh it's interesting that they have, you know, tens of billions of dollars in all this money that they've been given, just like Harvard havevid has what how about a fifty three or four you know billion dollars available to them and their endowments. Anyway, So, anyway, after the Trump administration announced they canceling four hundred million in federal grants. Why should any taxpayer pay a penny for people to go to elite universities. You don't have a right to take from hard working Americans to go to elite universities.
Speaker 2: You just don't.
Speaker 1: There's something so fundamentally wrong about that, you know. And it just and the Liberals are the ones that want it, which I find interesting, you know, considering they claim to care about poor people. Well, poor people, the ones that pay the taxes that are paying these schools. It's ridiculous. By the way, Donald Trump did pick up on the story I told you at the beginning of the show that Biden memo let the Feds target Americans for non criminal behavior. You know, why do I believe that if we look deeper, that we're probably going to find out that that's the illegal I would bet anything, any amount that that, in fact is true. We have information and news out of the Middle East, some of it good, not good, and a message to Iran. Trump used bunker buster bombs to pound the hooties into submission. Now the hoodies are denying it. This is what I suspect the Supreme Political Council, which is the hoodie president Presidential Council stated they have indirectly informed the US that continued escalation what affect President Trump's planned visit to the region, emphasizing that this was the only message conveyed. Let me tell you how I interpret that. The Iranians got to them and said, you better listen to us. We're providing you the weaponry, or you'll have a problem with us. Because the hoodies, I'm sure did tell the Trump administration they plan to stop now if they want to keep getting pounded and they want to see their leadership taken out. I'm fine with that. I'm not that worried as many others are. I know India, Pakistan, they have had these these flare ups historically. I don't like it, but usually they tend to calm down. And I think it was Pakistan that said, maybe we want to rethink this today we hopefully that'll go away.