Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and Information Overload.
Speaker 2: All right, news round up in Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to join us. You know, we spent years on this program unfeeling every single layer of the onion for the Russia Russia Russia hoax and frankly everything in between. We know that the FBI had verified the authenticity of Hunter's laptop in twenty twenty. Then, of course four years of law fair and weaponization the likes of which his country had never seen before, all in an effort to make Donald Trump unelectable if he chose to run in twenty twenty four. All of it. Now, that's putting scales to me on this, that's putting cinderblocks on the scales of an election, not one, but two, but three. These are the deep state operators we have been talking so often about that we have warned you repeatedly about. Let me play Tulsi Gabbard on how John Brennan and the Intel community purposely mischaracterized intelligence about Russian interference in the twenty sixteen presidential race. Remember Brennan warned Obama in July of twenty sixteen, Hillary was up to no good with this. And remember Bruce Or warned everybody don't use the dossier. It became the bulk of four PIZA applications, three of them, by the way, signed by James Comey himself. But this is Tulsi Gabbard. When she made her announcement about declassification.
Speaker 3: Then CIA Director Brennan and the intelligence community mischaracterized intelligence and relied on dubious, substandard sources to create a contrived, false narrative that Putin developed a quote unquote clear preference for Trump. Brennan and the i SEE misled lawmakers by referencing the debunked Steele dossier to assess quote unquote Russia's plans and intentions, falsely suggesting that this dossier had intelligence value when he knew that it was discredited. The intelligence community excluded significant intelligence and ignored or selectively quoted reliable intelligence that contradicted the Intelligence community assessment's key findings on Putin's alleged support for Trump. Including this intelligence reporting would have exposed the ICA's claim as implausible if not ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Now, the senior career intelligence officials, these are rank and file people that work hard every day to keep our country safe. They did an assessment post twenty sixteen election. They determined there was no Trump Russia collusion, and by December of twenty sixteen, when it got in the hands of Brennan and Clapper and Obama, they didn't like the real assessment, so they ordered another assessment to create this alternate reality, as Tulsi was just saying, and absolutely interfere in all of this. And here's Tulsey saying that Brennan used the Steele dossier to created an alternate reality about the twenty sixteen election after they had already gotten an assessment, and then their new assessment said the exact opposite of what the truth was. Listen.
Speaker 3: On December fifth of twenty sixteen, the FBI and Odie and I gave the House Intelligence Committee its first post election classified briefing, in which there was no mention of Putin aspiring to elect Trump by either agency. The Presidential Daily Brief, drafted on December eighth of twenty sixteen, stated that no Russian or criminal actors impacted vote counts. This document was pulled just hours before it was to be published due to quote unquote new guidance. If it had been published, it would have been briefed to both President Obama and President elect Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Then President Obama, he points out, ordered a new assessment on Russian election medaling after the real assessment didn't give them the narrative that they wanted. Listen.
Speaker 3: On December ninth, twenty sixteen, a National Security Council meeting was called to gather President Obama's senior national security officials, which included CIA Director Brennan, then Obama, D and I, James Clapper, Susan Rice, and others. Following that secret meeting, DNI, Clapper's assistant sent an email to the Intelligence community with the subject line potus tasking on Russia election medaling, tasking OD and I leaders to create a new assessment per the President's request. The House Intelligence Committee oversite report that we released today reveals that quote unlike routine intelligence community analysis, the intelligence community assessment was a high profile product ordered by the President President Obama.
Speaker 2: Then she points out, and this I think is one of the more damning aspects of it. Then CIA Director Brennan overruled the CIA officers. That's the rank and file senior intelligence officials who challenged the Russia Gate narrative. In other words, they were saying, what you are doing is wrong, what you are saying is false, but he overruled them. Listen.
Speaker 3: The Intelligence Committee's oversight report reveals that CIA Director Brennan overruled senior CIA officers who challenged the Obama ordered intelligence assessment, stating quote, we don't have direct information that Putin wanted to get Trump elected. Yet the Obama directed assessment was published on January sixth, twenty seventeen, which explicitly stated, quote, we assess Putin and the Russian government aspired to help President elect Trump's election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.
Speaker 4: End of quote.
Speaker 2: Now, remember the Steele dossier had been totally completely debunked by December of twenty sixteen, and she pointed out, and I won't play it now, but that the Obama administration then used this bunked dossier. And remember Christopher Steele at this point was out he was being paid by the FBI. And then, of course, you know this is the Hillary Clinton bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier. How ironic, but it was all a lie from the very beginning, and it took up over three years of Donald Trump's first term. The person that one of the people, and there have been many that paid a very high price for the lying, for the weaponization, for politicizing the FBI and our intelligence community, is Paul Manifort. He wrote an incredible book. If you've not read it, I strongly urge you read it. It's called political Prisoner, Persecuted, prosecuted but not silenced. Anyway, we welcoming back to the program. We have a link on Hannity dot com. You can get it on Amazon dot com. And if you if you have not read this book, you have got to read it, especially in light of this declassification. Mister Manafort, sir, how are you good shot?
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me on again.
Speaker 2: Well, I think everybody knows that we're friends, because of course, I think there were you know, fifteen hundred text messages between the two of us that were released forget about, you know, any privacy rights that I might have as a member of the press, and they released all our private text messages. So I guess people know that we're friends by now.
Speaker 5: Well, I certainly hope so, because I think you've done a great job for America and for the President, and a lot of the exposure of this Russian Hopes fact pad and has come in in your direction and show. So it's really important. And what the president's doing now I think is very important. It's you know, people say, why is this all coming on? What is this all about? Well, it's really important that the lies be be disclosed so the American people could see how the deep state used intelligence incorrectly to create false impressions and buried the truth. And that's what's happening right now. And it does matter. I mean, whether anybody goes to jail.
Speaker 2: Off of it, it matters how many how much time did you spend in jail.
Speaker 5: They put me in jail for two years, and.
Speaker 2: How many of those months were you in solitary confinement?
Speaker 5: Twelve? Actually it was not very much fun.
Speaker 2: And how often did the government come to you and say to you will let you out today. And this is the most amazing part of your book that you describe. If you just tell us this and this, we'll let you out today. You can be back with your family today. You can see your wife and children and grandchildren today. How many times did they come in and make that offer.
Speaker 5: To you, Well, I don't know. Many times. They were looking to get me to say things they knew I knew were was not true, and promising me that they would appreciate it, but they would show their appreciation. But the fact of the matter was they never had any facts ever, and their fact patterns were all wrong. And when I exposed their fact patterns in the conversations, they just got more angry at me for not lying and not being willing to do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, it may seem to you like just basic and fundamental, and it would be basic and fundamental at least, I believe it's always easy to say when you're not in a situation like that. I know it's basic and fundamental to your character not to lie. But what they're basically saying to you is you can have your freedom if you tell us what we want to hear about Donald Trump. Wasn't not the Wasn't that the unspoken deal that they were offering you.
Speaker 5: Yes, they were looking to get Trump and they thought that they could get me to give them a timeline or a fact pattern that would allow them to make their case, which they I mean, they didn't even have dotted lines. They were just gaps of wrong facts. And and they tried, they tried to get the Don Junior meeting that we had Trump Tower to be something it wasn't. And they totally ignored the fact that they discovered in the course of the investigation of my notes. You know that dismissed the meeting is a waste of time for everybody focusing on not the campaign, not on Russia, but on you know, the mcginsky Act, and so, I mean, there was one thing after another they but they never had faction. Now you see it in the in what Gabbert has released and what the FBI director is doing. You're seeing to behind the scenes machinations of them trying to create the false narrative. You see though their lies about leaking classifications. You see the fact patterns of who told me talking.
Speaker 2: They were distorting it. They were purposely manipulating it to say something that that the the truth never verified. They were actually just writing a novel.
Speaker 5: Correct, That's exactly what it was. It was a fiction novel. And what you just highlighted a few minutes ago, is exactly right. On December sixth, when they met in the White House, the Obama Intel Committee leadership, they saw there was nothing there, So what did they do? Obama called for a total new investigation, which normally would take four or five six months, and he gave him thirty days. Well, when you're not you don't care about facts, you can put anything together in thirty days. And that's what they did, and that became the foundation to try and destroy trum presidency.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, we'll come right back more with our friend Paul Manafort is with us his book Political Prisoner, Persecuted, Prosecuted, Not Silence. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com. Please read this book. In light of the new declassified documents that have come out, it is only verifying that he was a political prisoner, yes in the USA. It's unreal. Quick break, right back more with Paul on the other side as we continue. I would continue with Paul Manifort. With the declassification now out, it shows now more than ever that this man never should have spent two years in prison. His book, Political Prisoner, Persecuted, Prosecuted Not Silenced? He can get a copy. I'm telling you it's worth the read. Go to Kennedy dot com, Amazon dot com and you'll be shocked at the details in this book. Let me ask you this, is there any legal recourse you might have to go after people that knowingly put you in jail, knowing that they knew better than to put you in jail? Is there anything that your lawyers are suggesting in any way that you can hold these people accountable civilly.
Speaker 5: We're looking into some things, but the reality is, yeah, I don't know that. I'm not interested in making the next four years of my life the last eight years of my life, and so we're looking at things. But the facts are coming out which proved my case is as you said in my book, I mean it's there. Fortunately I had some hindsight in writing the book that I was able to find some of the facts that are coming out now to expose the corruption. But yeah, they were clever the way they did it, and in first things, we got to get everything aired in the public. We got to show the deliberate intention to deceive the American people, and from there then who knows where it may lead.
Speaker 2: One of the nicest things you ever said to me was that, you know, you would listen to Rush and then me and then the Great One, and then the prison guards put on Hannity, the TV show at night, and that that helped you during this very difficult time, especially when you were in isolation, And that made me feel really good that you knew that there were people that remembered you.
Speaker 5: Well, not just me, but others as well. I mean, you all kept the flame burning that there was a possibility that the truth would come out. And I can't tell you how important that was, specially when I was in solitary when I had you know, I had a TV in my room and for a little while, and then when when I was put into general population for the second year, I was able to persuade the prison guards to put on Fox at night so that the whole prison could see it, and you were one of the most popular shows in the prison.
Speaker 2: I love my prisoner listeners. You know, the funniest thing is when our text messages got released, which you know takes away my right to privacy, but putting that aside, what you went through is so much worse. The funny part was, you know, listening to fake news CNN and MSDNC breathlessly reporting, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. He really believes this stuff. It sounds like one of his monologues. And I'm like, does that should I infer from that that you don't believe what you say on TV and radio? I mean, because yeah, what I was writing you are the things that I was saying on the air.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, and which proved to be one hundred percent correct.
Speaker 2: We were more right than we knew. I'm glad you're out. I don't know. I think I'd be far more resentful and far more desirous of vengeance than you are. But you're a better man than me. This never should have happened to you or your family, and that shouldn't happen in this country. And I urge people go to Hannity dot com, go to Amazon dot com. It's called political prisoner, persecuted, prosecuted but not silenced. All Manifort, we appreciate you being with us, and I appreciate your friendship.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Sean, and I appreciate yours and what you're doing to save this country.
Speaker 2: All Manaphort, thank you. Nearly sixteen million PayPal users credentials have allegedly now been posted for sale on the dark web, but now PayPal disputes that there's been a breach. However, ackers claim the exposed information will include email addresses, plain text passwords obtained in May of twenty twenty five. If exploited, these criminals can use that information to commit identity theft. Now, this is why you need LifeLock dot com because they're monitoring millions of data points every second of every day for any risk to your identity. Loan's taken out, your name, crimes committed by thieves to pretending to be you. You've got to protect your good name, your finances, your reputation. And by the way, if you're ever a victim of identity theft and you're a LifeLock member, they will give you like they gave my next door neighbor because they're a LifeLock member, a dedicated US based restoration specialist that will fix it and that's guaranteed. Join now you'll save forty percent off your first year with the promo code Hannity. You simply go to LifeLock dot com or call one eight hundred LifeLock promo code Hannity forty percent off your first year to protect your name, finances, and reputation. Hi'm twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one sean. If you want to be a part of the program. If you find yourself putting bare necessities on your credit card and that means you're paying high interest credit card debt twenty one percent or higher, you got to listen to this message from our friends at Americanfinancing dot net. Right now, they have if you have, if you're a homeowner, they have mortgage rates in the fives. They are showing people every day how you can keep more of your hard earned money and literally out of the hands of credit card companies that charge these confiscatory rates. And right now American Financing is helping homeowners on average save eight hundred bucks a month by using the equity in their home to wipe out high interest credit card debt. And you have no up FROMPT THEE, no obligation. It's a ten minute call to a mortgage consultant who is not commissioned. And here's the kicker. If you start today, you could delay two mortgage payments, putting more cash in your pocket right away. Now that's like a ten thousand dollars a year raise. That might be the difference between making ends meet every month or bringing in more debt every month. Anyway, check it out. There's no obligation. Call now American Financing eight six six six one five ninety two hundred eighty six six six one five ninety two hundred on the web its American Financing dot net.
Speaker 6: Animalist twenty two three three four animal as consumer asks that or EPR for rates in the five start at six point three two seven percent for well call of five borrowers called eight six sixty six one five ninety two hundred American Financing dot net Ford Slash Hannity details about credit cross end terms.
Speaker 2: We had somebody on last night. We played Snoop Dogg criticizing the It was a Disney movie that came out I guess a year or two ago, called light Year. And anyways, he talked about bringing his grandson. I mean, it's kind of funny to think of Snoop Dogg being a grandfather, but he is, and I find him very entertaining. He seems very chill, very likable. Never met him, don't know him. I have nothing, you know, to say about him, but he went out of his way to talk about how hard it was as a grandfather to have to explain to his grandson after seeing a Disney movie Light Year. Now Disney's stock used to be in the two hundreds, it's like a one seventeen. I mean, it's not doing particularly well. Their movies are tanking. Uh, their parks or not what they used to be. It's not the business it used to be. Anyway. Here's how he explained and recalled his grandson asking him during the movie about how two women had had a child together. Listen, and she had a baby with a woman.
Speaker 7: On my grandstand in the middle of the movie, like Papa slu How she have a baby with a woman? She a woman?
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 7: I didn't come in for the watch the movie, hey man, watch the movie. Uh huh. They just said she and she had a baby. They both women. How does she have a baby. I mean, I'm scared to go to the movies now, like y'all throwing me in the middle of I don't have an answer for it. I was just there to go to sleep and watch the.
Speaker 2: Movie and they woke me up.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna huh. They just said that she and she had a baby. How they both women's Man, you took popcorn, man.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of parents feel this way. You think you can go to a Disney movie and then things, You're not gonna have to explain this stuff to your kids. It's like we're inundated with this left, right, and sideways. However, like every other company, if you go woke, you go broke, and people are saying that they've had enough of it. And I just remember from when my kids were young and early on my radio show when I started syndication was syndicated by ABC Disney and anyway, long story short, that didn't last that long and I switched companies. But the long and short of it is is it's almost like mandatory now in every children's movie it has been. And if you want to know why Hollywood's dead, and they're pretty much dead at this point. You know, look at shows like if you want to watch a great series, watch the series that chosen you know, about the Life of Jesus. It's really it's very very inspirational. I want to watch another series, watch a d by Roma Downey and Mark Burnett, which is pretty amazing. You can watch another series on the History Channel, The Bible. I love to watch those shows because I learned something and it helps you know, if we're mind, body and spirit, it helps your spiritual side. Linda is not going to be allowed to comment on the next story. It's about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey being engaged. They've been together two years and anyway they you know, the news comes thirteen days have to Swift announce their upcoming album. I guess on on Travis Kelcey and his brother's podcast, and anyway, look, Linda doesn't like the fact that that I think I think they maybe both of them, I don't remember. We're out there advocating for people to get the vaccine, and she she cannot get over anybody that that was involved in that in any way, shape, man or form. I might surprise you. I'm just gonna say they were wrong on that political issue. Taylor's wrong politically, and I think that she's just hurting herself every time she steps into the political arena. And I think that probably her career will take a hit as a result of this. But with all that said, I mean, let them live their life. I wish them nothing but the best, Ethan, you want to weigh in on it because we know we can't ask.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I hope they wish them the best, you know, just wondering if he's going to take her last name since he's so liberal and everything, but otherwise wish them the best.
Speaker 2: You really are you really?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: Does that really an issue for you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, it's not an issue. I'm just wondering if he will. Honestly, I think he might.
Speaker 2: You think he may take her last name.
Speaker 4: She's the bigger star, so yeah.
Speaker 2: So also you think it's going to be Travis Swift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's a cool NFL name. He's really swift, he's really fast. You know, maybe maybe he'll take.
Speaker 2: That angle Man's That's not something that I thought of. I'd never even got near that one. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Linda, you okay, I'm just checking.
Speaker 6: Hey man, we got bigger fish to fry. She's nothing, he's nothing, they're nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Okay, glad you're okay. Let's say hi to Grace and Tennessee. What's up? Grace? How are you? Glad you called hi?
Speaker 9: Sean? I'm good, just at work. I thank you for taking my call. So you were talking about Gavin Newsom quite a bit lately. I am a prior Californian who moved to Tennessee in twenty twenty one because of Gavin Newsom. I grew up in California and live there my whole life till twenty twenty one. I did join the military and move away for a time, did my service, and came back. I wanted to make it work out, and somehow. Of course, I didn't always want to stay in California. I wanted to get away and have my own life, but Newsome made that pretty difficult to stay there. It went from being a beautiful state where I could easily walk around as a teenager walk around Stana fALS County by myself with my cousin, to not even being able to stand out in my front yard because there's so much paraphernalia. There's drugs everywhere, there's people, the homeless are out of control. You can't even drive up and down the ninety nine without seeing tense cities, trash, and part of the freeway on fire. So I don't know how you Gavin Newsom is even thinking about running for president. He doesn't qualify. He's running a failed state. California is one of the biggest economies in our country, yet he's let it hit the absolute dumpster and people, if you could literally view your brain and walk around, you would see how unsafe it is to live there.
Speaker 2: Right now, here's what I know about California. Highest income taxes and as the highest property taxes. It has the highest sales taxes. It's got the sixth highest corporate taxes. We saw what happened in the Pacific Palisades. And by the way, wildfires, especially if you don't practice the science of forestry and forest fires with Santa Ana, winds are very predictable events. They had no water in the hydrants, they had no water in the reservoir, he says. Blame local officials, ask them. Meanwhile, I think the bucks should stop with him. You have some of the worst schools in the country in California when it comes to standardized testing, you have the worst quality of life issues. Well, what's that.
Speaker 9: I pulled all three of my kids out unless because they weren't getting a proper education. They're now teenagers thriving in Tennessee, getting a great education. They have more opportunities out here than they could ever have in California.
Speaker 2: I think it's embarrassing for Gavin, I mean to be Trump's alter ego rather than you know, I would be spending every day in the Pacific Palisades making sure people got their building permits. Has only been a little over one hundred building permits given out, and yet thirteen thousand people lose their homes. Now they're talking about public housing in some of the areas, and I guess, you know, some type of you know, eminent domain acquisition of some of the properties, which is insane. I feel bad for those people. Their whole lives have been upended. All of this. To me, with the proper use of the science of forestry and basic firefighting preparation would have prevented a lot of these homes from being destroyed. Maybe not all of them, but a lot of them. I also think that, you know, having the highest taxes and the greatest migration rate of any state in the country speaks volumes. Gavin may consider himself cute and slick and clever and all of these things, but I think he's he's embarrassing himself. I'd be looking for ways to lower taxes in my state. I'd be looking for ways to make my schools better. I'd be looking for ways to improve the quality of life. I'd be looking for ways to make stores safe that they can open up and not have to put locks on you know, tooth taste and whatever else, whatever other product you may want to buy. I would if I was Gavin Newsom, you know, I'd be fixing and dealing with the homeless problem that you know. He'd put out a video in like twenty fourteen saying his solution to solve homelessness. Well, you know, in two years, it's only gotten worse, and so you know, I don't want Gavin to change though. Just Gavin, you keep going, You keep being the loudest liberal voice out there. He'd be the most confrontational Donald Trump. You continue to be Trump's alter ego. And you know, I would argue, all you're doing is destroying any chance you'll ever be president of this country because he's gonna have to run on his record in the end, and when America knows that record as well as I do, it's over. He's not electable. That's my prediction. And he might get that, he might get the nomination, but that's about the best that he can hope for. Anyway, Thank you, Grace, God bless you. You made a good move to Tennessee. I love the folks in Tennessee. Great people. Let's say hi to Eric and Colorado. Eric. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: I'm great. I'm great. Sean, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm good man? What's going on?
Speaker 8: I'd like to congratulate you for your move from Long Island to Florida.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 8: That was promotion side. Uh, Long Island moved to Fort Myers.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Fort Myers is awesome. There's one because I lived a little south of there for a while. I've had property in Florida now going on decades. I don't know. Maybe one day when I retire, I'll run for governor. What do you think.
Speaker 8: It'd be it? You know they're pushing the other way around. They're pushing you to run for president. You know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, lived in Kennedy for a president. There we go?
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Just imagine the guy with the most radio stations now getting the biggest microphone in Americay, do it? Stay tuned. We'll find out.
Speaker 2: You can thank my staff for that. I had nothing to do with it at all.
Speaker 8: They're persistent, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know they're unrelenting. Yes, anyway, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 8: I live in Colorado. I've been here seven years. I'm from southern California. When I moved here, this was a purple state and now it's blue as it can be. I worked in the grocery industry for forty five years.
Speaker 5: I was an.
Speaker 8: Inbound dispatch and I talked to every truck driver that would be delivering groceries to the southern California. And this problem with the illegals and their driver's licenses and their documentation. This has been going on for a long time. It's a shame that an incident has to happen before it comes to the surface. It was a known fact that you could buy for cash. You can buy any kind of document you want. You can buy a Class one license, you could buy your your passport, green card, driver's license, you name it can get. You can buy it for cash, especially at McArthur Park back in the day. Now the technology, you can get it anywhere. But we have no idea who's on those trucks. This driver is just a drop in the bucket. They don't speak to English.
Speaker 5: Number one.
Speaker 8: Here's number one. The people that are here illegally, they do not want to be an American. They are opportunists. They're here for the money. And if they're being honest, they will tell you that that is why they have never made an attempt to apply for citizenship. They're just kicking the can down the road, and they send their money home and undermining all the labor that comes from the United States.
Speaker 2: All of all of that is true, You're right if look, I really don't care. I mean, I'm the product of immigration. My grandparents came here. They're poor, all four of them from Ireland. I'm just asking you do it legally. We do a background check, we do a health check, and we do a means test to make sure you're not going to be a financial burden on the American people. Then I really don't care where you come from. At that point, welcome to America. Make the most of it. Yes, it's not that hard. I don't know. And then you know, look what, Look what's happening, and you look at all the people that Biden Harris and may Orcus let In I pointed out all the time. And I'll tell you there's going to be an attack on this country. You can't allow known terrorists into the country and expect anything other than an attack. Now, I always put this caveat in. I pray to God I'm wrong. I don't think I'm wrong. I pray to God I am wrong, but I don't think I am Anyway, my friend, good call right Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News channels. Set your DVR. We are loaded up. Trey Goudi, Mark Meadows, Miranda Divine Comrade, build the Blasio a return appearance, I mean, mom, Donnie makes him look like a moderate. Anyway, We'll get his take on all things in crazy New York City. Dan Turntine, Jason Chafitz, Klay Travis Today, DBR Tonight, Hannity, Fox News. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.