Speaker 1: Talk talk.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 1: What's up y'all? Thank you for tuning in issue girl a j holiday, what's up? Team? Yeah, hey girl in a hungry all the ship, y'all, we don't got a full You aint hungry, but I ain't hungover. I don't drink nothing. I don't want people to think I'd be lying about being hungover when I'm not. Anyway, and be in real life, we take care of our bodies. I drank water last night. That we know a lot of y'all bitches diet. Yeah a we Uh. We attended the b et Hi Up Awards this week in Atlanta. The recording was yesterday, y'all can see it. Uh, it's not live obviously right next week. But so this week we just coming with stupid internet news. Okay, we got a full lineup with social media content to follow next week Tuesday, hopefully. How much fun we was on the red carpet and if you ran all the people the green red carpet. Tabby said it was Ashley Green. It was maybe would have been nice if it was on a money green, forest green or something. I don't know, but let's get into stupid internet news, y'all. Okay, Oh, I got to start this go ahead.
Speaker 2: Because Jimmy Butler had me so upset yesterday. He's that Jimmy Butler is a basketball player. I couldn't even tell you what team that man plays for. But he came into the arena and baby, he had a e more hairstynd like his his hair was partied on the side and baby silk press on the other side, but like silk press down like a rap, but not a good rap, like a rap from like ninety four stiff. Hell. He had like an ear ring in his eyebrow, and people thought it was photoshop because the right he typically looked like a real lass nigga, and now he looked like he listened to Paramour Child and he said that he's very emotional.
Speaker 1: In this emo. So that's the emo. Look like here in middle school, like I'm about to shoot up your Motherfuck. They better get him back to the goddamn clone and lab what happened happened. There's a glitch in the matrix control delite that nigga.
Speaker 2: But he I mean, I'm a fan of his, so I was just surprised at that look. You never know who a person is, right.
Speaker 1: You just never. Oh, he had his fingernails. Fingernails painted black as well, so he had the full Okay, I'm gonna have to go back and look at him before and after a second. See exactly why people are in the r right now. You got to see it, says. The look was so unusual that Butler's teammates such as bam Abadiyoh, thought the image was photoshopped when a reporter showed it to him. This is how he usually looked. Okay, I know this guy. Okay, I know this guy. I know the images. Look, yo, who the fuck is dad? Who the fuck is that? Baby? It's going through it like he date white men. You know, that's how them girls who date white men. Here be the black girls who think white guys. That's usually how their hair look.
Speaker 2: Baby, who is that vfa viddeva child?
Speaker 1: Look at that? He clearing like? This is how I feel about niggas who got dress. I love men with dreds now, but I feel like some of these niggas only won dress so they could flip it and put it behind the ear and shit, had the guy's be imaginary like putting their hair behind the ear.
Speaker 2: That's what I was doing with the brains. I had the brains back and I check somebody.
Speaker 1: I do like this. I feel like that's what he want to do with this hair. Oh that's what he's doing with his hair, baby boo. They had look nasty. I don't like it, and like Fried died and laid to the side. Hold on, let's talk about this, damn lady and uh and Walt Disney World. Okay, this is definitely supred Internet right here. So the headline says, woman sues Disney for fifty thousand dollars due to injuries from water slide. Weggie, Now, Wedgie's usually in the ass, though. Listen to this, y'all. So, woman issuing Walt Disney World after a thirtieth birthday celebration at Typhoon Lagoon resulted in severe injuries after going down the Hamonga Kubunga water slide. The lawsuit states the slide caused her clothing to be painfully forced between her legs and for water to be violently forced inside her. Violently forced inside her. She experienced immediate and severe pain internally, and as she stood up, blood began rushing from between her legs shut up like you know how't be acting like that period got knocked. Oh you, my dear, he's so big damn day. The woman sustained vaginal lacerations and internal organ damage from the slide. How I don't know how damn that pussy was loose that the water could shoot up there like that. Listen, it says, let me read this again. It says the woman sustained vaginal lacerations and internal organ damage from the slide, which is a five story drop that can cause people to go nearly forty miles per hour, and the loss of the woman is seeking over fifty thousand dollars. That's it. That's it, and pussy forty.
Speaker 2: That's what imagine being on the slide and water shoot up your pussy like a hard dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like that's really wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy, honestly. Like when people have detachable shower heads, so I can just go, why are you in the shower so long?
Speaker 1: Mind your business? You be doing that with people's shower heads. Absolutely, you don't. Do you drink water in your shower?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: No I do sometimes, bitch, if I catch you using my motherfucking shower head, I don't push cushie, cuchie. I just push it up to it. But I bet you that water ain't going good forty miles an hour. No, it's not. I can't come like that, though I've seen it on Sex in the City who somebody was in a jacuzzi letting the ship bubble on the kucci one time. Oh, I have a.
Speaker 2: Client who said, like one of the jets was kind of broken, so it was like going super fast and she put her pussy against it and she can't.
Speaker 1: Now you want your clipton knocked out, like Mike, that's too much pressure. Shit, betch I bet never catch your ass. And my mother fucking shower head bit how you gonna catch me?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get it in be out gonna catch me, and I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: Y'all came and Shell recommends dating white men. What do you think about that? We had an episode as white Grass Greener.
Speaker 2: Right to Easter this point. I love my black man.
Speaker 1: Me too so. Vocalist Kym schelle is promoting the release of her new album, The Excuse Me. The new album is called I'm the Problem. As she continues to unpack her bold and honest truth. Uh, she was most She was mostly recently featured on as a guest on her Volt TV's Black Girl Stuff. We also saw her on R and B Money. Yeah. R and B Money also good one too. He made up a whole song from Sex and Atlanta. I loved it. Yeah. She talks about relationships and dating outside of her race, which sparked outrage online. And she's quoted saying I'm gonna be the problem because I'm gonna be the solution for myself. The outspoken artist continued, You're not gonna make me do nothing I'm gonna have to deal with at home, and I dealt with that in reality TV. Let's let me say that again. You're not gonna make me do nothing that I'm gonna have to deal with at home, and I dealt with that in reality TV. Okay, but when it comes to men and dating, the former Love and Hip hopcast Numbers said relationships, I'm not doing it. I'm just not doing it. I'm sick of it. I am sick. I am not doing relationships at all. Just what she's quotes saying. And then after the host bre Renee then chimed in, remine came Michelle that she said she would date a white man. She said, I love a white man, said Drake Drake. Oh shit, you always like to bring my baby off with this here and got nothing to do with it. That's what it says. I said, I love a white man, said Drake would love me recording, Oh, she called it Drake a white man. I always say Drake is the fucking white man and infiltrated hip hop for sure.
Speaker 2: Why y'all say he white? Because his mama white And typically when you if your mother is black and your mix, you're more black in culture. If your parent, your mother is white, you typically align with a more white culture.
Speaker 1: Right, I agree with that, agree with that.
Speaker 2: So I get that, But he not white because I say, you see his daddy and he.
Speaker 1: Blackag and his daddy's light skin, but he black, He's he's definitely a black man. Yeah. But came Achell with the shade talking about I love Drake. I love Drake too. So was that what she meant by a white man? And I said, have the full context, and I guess we gotta go watch the video to see exactly what she was saying. But she said she loves she loves white men.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that as black women because a lot of black women are exclusive to black man.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know a lot of women and are like, I'll date any race. Most of us be like we white black men.
Speaker 1: I think it's foreign to us. We don't know what it's like over there. If you've never been right, we assume that white men are better, and it's so other doing. There's a lot of people who assume white men are better them. They might be, or they might realize that white men don't want They ask like, what makes you think they want you?
Speaker 2: Right, let's be very I've dated.
Speaker 1: A white guy before. White men like me from the from the corporate setting, yes, to the outside the mall. They be liking me, and you dated white man. I have, but long time ago, way before I was a black panther, you know, nowadays absolutely fucking not. Like you know, I'm pro black. You cannot be pro black and sleep white and a few whites. You have a smash one though. Yeah, it's different, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Like Listen, I had sex with a white guy, like I went to white schools, you know. So there was this one fight and fine white guy that I talked to and.
Speaker 1: We hooked up. He was fine as hell, y'all. He was fine.
Speaker 2: And then when I was in England, there was this one white guy. He looked like Captain America. I never I never smashed him because you know what, I'm sorry. In England there's not a lot of sun and it was just too pale for me. When he took off, that was a vampire, all that white skin. I was like, oh, no, it's a pig tail.
Speaker 1: It's two white of men, it's a pig tail. But that was it.
Speaker 2: That's the only whites I've ever had in.
Speaker 1: The only whites. That's the only white sid that's racist. No, I'm not a racist. I'm not white friends. I have lots of white friends. I've had sex with a white guy. I can't be racist. No, But I can't see myself being married to white guy. Know, if it happens, it happens, and he definitely has to has to lean more toward yeah, and he has to be a ginger or brunette. Really I have a type.
Speaker 2: I don't really at this age, I don't see myself with a white man. But I'm not gonna if God sent me whoever he said me, if I fall in love and.
Speaker 1: It's different men out here, but you have to be open to it, so you may he could pass you on by. It's different men, not just white men. I don't know why when we talk about black people dating outside they race, especially women, right, they always it's just the some white man, like the call has been bed winches and shit like that. But there's other groups of men that black women can date. It does not necessarily have to be a white guy. Oh did you see GZ had his ring on? Yeah? He did still good. Absolutely, he had his ring on. Performing at the BET Awards last season, Angela Simmons boyfriend, God damn, that's how you're talking about Yogatti because she definitely made that nigga look better. I'm not gonna lie. I didn't see him though.
Speaker 2: I missed him over there off to the right of us.
Speaker 1: I missed him.
Speaker 2: He looked good. He looked like an uncle though.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, women, women make men look more appealing to other women. It's just the truth. It's a hard fact that men do to us. Simon, Yes, girl, he look like a different nigga. She's slim, he a little slimmer. Now, Taylor, play Upgrade You by Beyonce now, Yes, they look really good together. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: I love it form and typically I wouldn't I be like, she stole that bitch man.
Speaker 1: But na, I'm happy they look better. Me too, because that girl, I think she's like a she's different the falling girl. She definitely fumbled the bag and I don't think she knows her worth. Also, it's something, it's something she kind of got some ship going on in the membrane. I can see why the why the he got the hell up out. It's a beautiful girl. Yeah, but I see a lot of insecurity and maybe that's what it is, why she just let people do whatever.
Speaker 2: Child anyway, because ain't no way the driver would have been doing interviews about me.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that guy they driver or something like that assistant pool guy. I'm not sure she not taking no interview, was talking about what was the word he used to say? She like, oh, like groomed him. Groomed him. Yeah, ain't no way the pool guy will ever be able to say that. I mean, she is older, and she had four kids already prior to his one. And he's a younger guy, much younger guy. She probably thinks she oh, he's probably out.
Speaker 2: There cleaning the pool with no shirt on, in the son and ship, and.
Speaker 1: She in the house of Simon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not the s that he is now, the Sigmon that she had building him.
Speaker 1: Up like she got exactly. Partner selection. Partner selection is very important, y'all. Yea, yea, all right, y'all listen. So in more stupid Internet news, apparently Paris has an infestation of bed bugs, and I feel like they're trying to say Americans brought them. Okay, the mayror is speaking out as a bed bug infestation has taken over the city. Coincidentally, many of your faves are currently visiting Paris for fashion Week. According to reports, Deputy Mayor of Paris Emmanuel Gregory had this to say about the past. No one is safe. You can catch them anywhere and bring them home and not detect them until they have multiplied and spread. Sound like mix, I mean niggas and tire. Reports that officials aren't working to create a plan to establish countermeasures against the bed bugs as Paris prepares a host of twenty twenty four Olympics next summer. Not y'all bringing bad bugs.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, I was just about to like really be on some fucking ship and meet this man in Paris, and I ain't going see that. Ain't nothing but the God God don't want me out there.
Speaker 1: Being mess around to bring back more than the collaps. Girl, you ever watched those little Hoarders episodes where like like people houses, they have like all this ship all over the place. Do to whoever? This one episode of Hoiders I saw this lady has.
Speaker 2: It's hoarders, not I said, hois that's not right.
Speaker 1: It's hoarders, girl, by it's hoiters. No, it's not. It's a governing language. I can say it how I want to say. Who's gonna tell me there's an R? There's an R in there? Hoarders, yes you okay, So hoiters. You're saying holders, hoarders, hoarders, and I'm saying hoiters, which one, y'all like better let us know? Anyway, Look, but this lady had big ass bed bugs, like how long they been eating on you? And and she had like marks and scars for yes. And you lift the mattress up and it's hundreds of them, hundreds of thousands of little big ones ones like okin crawl yes and listen when y'all checking the hotels. Do you tell when you check into the hotel, do you pull like the sheets back and stuff?
Speaker 2: Because I do sometimes it depends on if I'm drunk or not by the time I look at the sheets.
Speaker 1: It depends on if it's the rints or what Comfort Sweets or something comfor Sweets, got some good ass pillows, bitch, I aint gonna lie to you, Comfort Sweets. I don't even I went Comfort Sweets on time, like a couple of years ago now, but look, it was a newer one and they had real nice beds. It's like one of them stays where I'm not trying to spend two hundred dollars if I'm sleeping for five hours. So I definitely yeah, like one of those. You was just going to fuck somebody, No, bitch, I don't. I was working out of town.
Speaker 2: I don't know the last time I've been to like a comfort suite, because the only time I've been in hotels really is like when we're traveling with these and we been staying in no Comfort Sweel.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, but I definitely have. And the mattress was so good I pulled everything off just to see the brand, Like what the fuck y'all got on this bed and my sleep was so good. Don't sleep.
Speaker 2: I remember time one time, and y'all don't judge me, but judge me if you went to I don't give a fuck. I stole a pillow from the hotel and put it in my suitcase because it was so fucking plush and it helped my head feeling so good that I stole it.
Speaker 1: First of all, that is not a sin, because it is so hard to find a good pillow. I feel like it should be like a low to steal a pill because I have definitely stolen several pillows from hotels. Okay, okay, so I felt bad about it, but always take a washwag or or a floor towel, not a floor tower, but like a hand towel. Always at least one. Oh.
Speaker 2: No, when I was in Dubai, I stole the I stole a rope.
Speaker 1: No, you fucking go to prison in Dubai for that ship. I definitely took a role from the hotel. It's so plush. I still got it. Listen for this to be like a headline, y'all, people better be careful of visiting Paris. I mean, we did see old boy a couple of months ago in Paris saying how ghetto it was. I feel like he was intentionally going to the ghettos though, Right. And here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Bad bugs are hard to get rid of. Like if you get him in your home, it's hard to get him out.
Speaker 1: Yep. You just gotta throw sh it in the trash doll just for fun, the put it out the door. Let me tell you one of my clients.
Speaker 2: I know this not because I ever had some one of my clients had got some furniture from like Ashley or something like that, or one of those places that be renting furniture or whatever. Right, I don't know what place it was. It was a rental place where you can read, yeah, something like that. Right, And they went to repossess some furniture. They took some furniture from someone's house and had her brand new furniture on the truck with the repossessed furniture. And the repossessed furniture had bed bugs in it. So they delivered her some brand new furniture with bed bugs. Oh my god, and all her ship in her house got she had to discard because everything got infested with bad bugs.
Speaker 1: Now see I would have been getting brand new furniture from Ashley's Furniture fucking with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes please.
Speaker 1: So that's that's crazy. That is nasty. Cause the hotels you can catch gaby as well. The bathrooms I call them like those little nasty hotels. They like puba care hotels. You won't always see a pubic here somewhere in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh and you know what, another thing I don't like drinking out of even nice hotels.
Speaker 1: I'll be scared of the glasses.
Speaker 2: Because I'd be scared that they just be wiping them glasses off, that they don't really wash them.
Speaker 1: I've seen that though. I seen like a remember that TV show Inside Edition, which I think still exists. I watch TV like that. So on Inside Edition they went to like you know, four star hotels and stuff like that, and they used a black light in the bedrooms and in the bathroom and you just can see the splatter, even especially on those glasses. They don't wash them. They'll take the same rag they use to wipe the toilet or the bathtub and wipe that fucking glass. Oh I didn't use them. I only use the plastic ones, the one that's in the paper ones. Yeah, yeah, that's in a little Yeah, I'm not using no mugs, none of that. Even at a they even went to like a like a ritz, you know what I'm saying, and they did the same thing like you just never know like people and they just don't. You're still dealing with human behavior, right, And.
Speaker 2: This lady Auntie Dunk clean fifty rooms and here she comes to this room today. She's just wiping the cup.
Speaker 1: Out with a rag.
Speaker 2: And then think about all the nasty ship you did in the hotel, you know, and there's people doing even the nastier ship than you.
Speaker 1: And the last year I was in a hotel, that bed was so squeaky, I'm like, oh, that's the fucking room they y'all know I'm about to God, damn, I just look like I'm fucking I check in, Like it's just me checking. And how you know I'm fucking that bad was so fucking.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, she's fucking give her three tweets.
Speaker 1: No, it was room one hundred. This ship was in the back, around the door, around the hallway on the other side of the gym. There were no sweet no bitch, exact hyatt. There are no other rooms by me. It's like this the fucking room. This is when it goes down. They had to exit. I'm like, why the funk would y'all put me right by an exit door. I guess you think I'm about to be smoking weed and fucking.
Speaker 2: Right right right where you belong. All right, this is the last one, so we can get up out of here burn. A boy had to talk about a time. He says African boys were viewed as ugly and not popping, and now the whole narrative has changed. So he went on this show and there was this British rapper Jay huss He said that he was referred to as ugly by his mom, and as he grew in fame, he began to embrace the turn that he was ugly and his name is at the Ugly Ground, and as he amassed all these followers and platforms, he embraces the word while creating good music. And a boy got got on to say that African men weren't embraced or made to feel like handsome are celebrated, but now that narrative is changing. Women are I'm assuming you're talking about American women or girls all over the globe are more attracted to African boys.
Speaker 1: First of all, your mama call you ugly, It wasn't us, and I feel like they may be. I know that sometimes like growing up, kids are very fucking mean. Right, So if you're talking about like something you experienced that in your childhood. Look, the difference is now that you're ugly with money, nigga, right, This is this is what a delusion comes in for niggas when they get money, Like Rick Ross really think he a dime piece. Okay, let's be very very and look and we can't collectively say yeah Rick Ross like god girl, because women we look at things a little bit different other than anesthetics sometimes, can't. You gotta pick a struggle baby. So now you've gotten to check it did not make your face look any different. You know you might got like some extra wears to make it look nicer. You clean up nicer now and yeah, like every time, sometimes the faces be changing with that money. No, you ain't never lying now, even for women for real, for real, it's like bitchin really ugly. I'm just fucking broke.
Speaker 2: I'm just broke, like y'all, I have BNT awards like I swore, I'm putting on a ton of makeup. By the time I made it into the Green carpet bare face, ditch, I just looked like I didn't have on nothing.
Speaker 1: I was like, Gods should have paid somebody luckily luckily so cute, bitch, cute, I can go. Yeah, it just looked. Yeah, it's not that they were ugly before, because I look at Burna Boy when you first told me about that headline. You know, I was thinking, what's the other No, burner boy, hold on, what's the big tall That wasn't him when that video sent me.
Speaker 2: Us. But he If you go through this this thread, its burning boys. They are talking with that young man.
Speaker 1: And Burner Boy. Mom used to call him ugly or that guy. No, the other dude. Okay, I can see that. I bet you Burna Boy Mom may never call him ugly because he's not ugly. I can see that he was an ugly even regular. You know this dude I used to date. Hey Mike like it's still to this day that Nigga will not forgive me because I said Meek Mills look better than him. We was out to dinner and I don't know how we started to talk about Meek Mills, but I was like, he was like, you think meat Miles looked better than me at the time. I'm like, yeah, girl, that nigga was livid. You hear me? He started, what's the hold on? He starts googling on his phone to pull up that old picture of Meek Mill with the napiers. Yes, he was like, he was like, Ashley, this is Meek Mills. I've been looking like this my whole life, getting bitches without money. This is that. To this day, he would not let me forget that. You know, I think Meek Mills is super corny now, so it doesn't even matter how good he looks aesthetically like he just whacked nowadays somehow, I don't know what happened to him. But remember when we were on Brillier Idiots, and I was like, you know, I feel like men should have access to the women that they had access to when they had no money, because these guys get money and they really start acting like bad bitches two point zero Like you you still got that same face I think we were talking about and I and I think Kuavo isn't as corny as he looked when he was in high school. Definitely not. Future is another one who looks crazy. In high school, to me, he looked like somebody we would not talk to.
Speaker 2: And now everybody, I mean, if we go back high school pictures, everybody say we glowed up too.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, I know I did. Bitch. Did you used to wear a fan in middle school? Because I didn't? Yeah? Yeah, fan. I used to put my head against the wall and shape it. Yep. My shit wasn't even big either. My fan was a little church. I might get a good one once a year. My hair good enough in that fanst girl a girl. My fan is long frying and frying the hell out that goddamn fan. But I used to do microwave ponytails, for sure, with the swoops a lot, crimpled ponytails. I used to do pin with a pink curl ponytails, all that shit. And I kept my hair done. I've been doing here since first grade. But he's right.
Speaker 2: I did not entertain African men until I got grown. But it wasn't I didn't think they were good looking. It was just that culturally, I just felt like we were just too different.
Speaker 1: And you know I didn't. I never had an African man.
Speaker 2: Approach me our African boy even trying to talk to me, never to say that. I wouldn't talk to them, you know, So I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: Was just different. Now. I think they're talking about their people because they those men that are saying, is they actually never lived in America as kids. I don't believe so, right. I know that I have some friends who are African American, real African American, like they grew up here parents from Africa and they had that experience though, But.
Speaker 2: I think they're talking about in the US because why would they say African boys.
Speaker 1: If they were talking about African and Africans, they would just say boys. But why would they Why would they say that when they never experienced us over here at any point in life. I think the one you know that you can't speak to that bern A Boy lived in America. Berna boy was raised in America. I never heard him say that. So that's what I'm saying. How did he have that experience with US black American women if he never was really around us until now and now we on him because you are fine and you do have money, Like, let's be very clear, but if they're talking about childhood and how you had to be skinned, and that's the same thing people black men over here in America experienced the same thing at some point, you know, at some point white skin used to be in and now everybody loves tall, dark and handsome. I like medium, I like brown men, you know what I'm saying. I like short niggas too, So it just depends. I feel like whatever people experiences, I'm never not trying to I'm never trying to negate it, right, but you have to you you don't. You haven't been all over the world until now, and you're being embraced now, but you're still carrying those insecurities from a child and your mama called you ugly. We didn't. Yeah, it wasn't a Black American woman that called him ugly. It was his mom British. Okay, so even then, okay, so growing up and it still wasn't a Black American woman. So it might have been some European women, and that's probably who they referring to. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've seen a video too, uh not. I mean it's similar to this where Terrell Owens was talking with Ojo Sinko. He was saying that black girls didn't like him when he was young, they call him ugly and black, and then he started dating white girls.
Speaker 1: That might be a thing back then, it wasn't never a thing for me. I never was like we just talked about dating white guys earlier, So I never wanted to know white guys or light skin guys over black men. I think black men have always been the target of everybody. Everybody liked black men. You know what I'm saying is the swag that comes with a black man is what people love. I do remember people always liking light skinned boys for sure, and light skinned women, and I guess maybe darker skin that's a whole other episode.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe darker skinned women may have that same plight. I've been brown my whole life, so I could see both sides. I saw how light skinned dudes treated dark skinned guys and vice versa, and dark skinned guys always associated light skin with white so there was always a problem. And the darker guys were mad because the girls liked the light skinned girls, and it's the same thing darker skinned women. I A Morris chestnut ass came on and changed the motherfucking gang right. Just chocolate dripping all over the screen, you know, they just need a representation, that's all. Yep. And some of them niggas was ashy put some motion on coming to school. Man, the niggas I went to school with some of them, Like, there are some guys like I remember this one dude, I can't remember. I won't say his name anyway, he ded fined our whole lives. Like this was a grown man looking like These niggas had beards, real early dark skin. Fine, since we were kids first grade, niggah by you know, by middle school, these niggas had beards. So it's some guys, it's a lot of guys who who were.
Speaker 2: At That's the whole conversation about the hormones and the food.
Speaker 1: There's no reason for a child to have a fear girl in elementary for real. I'm just saying he had a beard, grown his hair. It's been a grown man forever and all women warning him is what I'm saying. If you didn't get bitches, you ain't get bitches. I ain't got nothing to do with nothing else because ugly niggas was getting bitches too. It's the swag that it swag, Yes, it's the sag. I hate to see a fat nigga with a T shirt on in a pool. Take that shirt off, yeah, let us see it, I guess.
Speaker 2: And whatever you got, because somebody's gonna lit your nipples if you like them.
Speaker 1: I guess. It's the same as you know, bigger women they be wearing. The guys say that. You know, men always say they don't like women with a bunch of insecurities, like who be talking about their bodies? Because a lot of the shit that we've been concerned about. Niggas love it. Niggas don't give a fuck. No, they wanting to squeeze all on it and poke at it, which is like us, stop poking at my insecurities. But they actually like it. You know, we be tripping about shit, right, bitch, Take that shirt off all my big mamas, take them shirts off shit and let that shit hang out. And niggas like when your titties hang a little bit or a lot. I know my titties don't sit up. Chat. My titties ain't really never sat up.
Speaker 2: I always be insecure about my TV and my chitties is a little you be like, girls, shut up.
Speaker 1: Yes, lead them fucking titties alone. Bitch, I got bigger fish to fry over here. You don't see them, and I'd be walking around no bra on most days, no bra, no panties. I don't give a god damn, but I feel like your titties say up good too. But the minute I lose some pounds, this be the first thing to go. They'd be looking so sad, they'd be droopy or looking so sad it's embarrassing. But talk about that, I know, right, giving yourself those uh them bad affirmations. These are the best titties ever. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about exactly, And who's gonna check me about them? Boo, nobody, somebody. I definitely be saying these good teas because my mama has a thing with big titties. She does not like big breasts. And I'd be like, girl, these are good. I don't know what you're talking about, because my titties do sit up and I an't got the stomach for him to sit on top of. So they doing it themselves, right, But they not like super perky. They just full. They do what they need to do. They do what they need to do, all right, y'all listen, we spent a whole episode talking shit about other people things, right, but it's fine. We're gonna be back next week with all the great shit about the DT Awards. Okay, y'all. So if you enjoy this episode, tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio Apple wherever the fuck you get your podcasts. That is your co host, AJ Holiday two point zero kick a tam It's official tam band. I love y'all so much. I appreciate y'all. Remember to speak now and never hold your titties. Let them out, b let them free. Freedom, babe pas