Speaker 1: World with me here.
Speaker 2: You know, BT know how it goes, shout O O, C T no calor what we see?
Speaker 3: Whole game?
Speaker 4: Wait the ball back something?
Speaker 3: Oh you can't stand on their own.
Speaker 2: See I already know you can't bother with me because with the squad of me they getting they called at me love love he Love ball Alert. Welcome to the Bart Alert Show. Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcasts. Please continue to like, subscribe, and share our YouTube page at ball of Alert TV. I go by the name of Ferrari Simmons.
Speaker 4: I go by the name you know BT with that why being famous Sally.
Speaker 2: In the club.
Speaker 5: G Way, remember what you mean?
Speaker 2: Because that ship five How y'all.
Speaker 3: Remember like y'all said every day.
Speaker 2: Lady?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 8: For those that don't know, man, the viral TikTok dance, the g Way girls.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I'm pretty sure people just call you out the g War girls do that? They call you by your name?
Speaker 4: Can we can we start?
Speaker 2: Are you guys from Atlanta?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What part?
Speaker 2: Like? What same part?
Speaker 3: Where I'm from from season?
Speaker 9: I'm from Atlanta?
Speaker 2: You're from four seasons? Now for someone who's not from Atlanta? Where is that.
Speaker 3: Penitentiary. They're gonna know where that is.
Speaker 4: So what's what side? Would that be considered?
Speaker 3: South side?
Speaker 10: Really?
Speaker 2: We go now, a B, yes, it is. What side of time you're from?
Speaker 9: I'm from the west side, west side?
Speaker 2: Wait? Is that?
Speaker 4: Wait? What is going on? I feel like you're not from the west side.
Speaker 9: I'm from the east side.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 4: Wis how many hoods you got? How many hoods are?
Speaker 2: Okay? Really you claim three?
Speaker 9: I can claim whatever who I want to claim in right about.
Speaker 4: Now, we're gonna ask off camera. We asked her drop off camera.
Speaker 5: Tear Drop is their manager? By the way, she's behind.
Speaker 2: The camera, jesu as she because the tear drop you think of gangster. I'm thinking it's for me a six for five. It ain't one tears say. She ain't strapped now, but I just I didn't expect to see so, you know, a little five.
Speaker 8: Ft back to famous Sally and y B. Do you guys are you guys a group or?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 9: Cool group?
Speaker 8: No group name, just okay, all right, that's the okay cool?
Speaker 5: How did y'all come together?
Speaker 9: We've been.
Speaker 3: Child friend.
Speaker 4: I can tell your best friend.
Speaker 6: It was kind of like because y'all started arguing as soon as it's talking about it was like it was as soon as we asked the first question, like you from really that's some best friends.
Speaker 9: With She's whats she knows me?
Speaker 4: Like that's how best friend?
Speaker 8: So this is kind of like a Karsia a T situation where y'all just gonna wrap together.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't even.
Speaker 9: It wasn't even there playing.
Speaker 2: Y'all did not plan on rapping at all.
Speaker 9: I was just bored and we bought the studios.
Speaker 2: Y'all was bored and just randomly booked the studio session with somebody freestyle into a beat or something.
Speaker 11: No, it was just like, okay, we was bored, really, so I just called like, let's go to the studio.
Speaker 9: Let's get drun.
Speaker 11: There weren't the boy in the studio, so y'all how they be Like Nigga asked me, Like Nigga asked me what I mean I'm at the studio? So really we just really went to the studio like playing, like for playing, y'all, we gotta know.
Speaker 9: We was like the both so they're like, okay, so what y'all gonna do?
Speaker 3: We like we know they were like go put your voice on that list. See how y'all sound?
Speaker 2: So who is they like you had to call somebody? No, you just went to a random studio.
Speaker 3: No we no, we didn't.
Speaker 11: We went to the I don't know the name of the studio. So you called down homeboy?
Speaker 9: He actually secrets.
Speaker 8: Okay, So y'all were born one day, called you homeboy, Hey, let's go to the studio, and he just put y'all in the booth.
Speaker 4: Where did be come from? He call?
Speaker 9: They just want to have something?
Speaker 2: Just the first song y'all ever did what?
Speaker 5: He was like, boy, I don't believe who is the one who said? What's up?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: Wagh?
Speaker 3: Which one of his.
Speaker 9: Who said?
Speaker 5: And then you just went off of that.
Speaker 3: Like say like liter hear y'all voice, And I'm like, what's that? And I'm like I like that he did? And I like on the yields. Okay, yeah, so keep going.
Speaker 5: Let us know the story.
Speaker 9: I don't ask me how I come up my part. I don't even remember.
Speaker 4: Because you was you was drunk.
Speaker 1: No your wait, we said we were going to this, you were going to and I'm going to this.
Speaker 2: The boy So who's the girl was?
Speaker 4: Say her name?
Speaker 3: But she is I heard.
Speaker 10: Heavy pressure about it ain't who you because she George, I know that, nigga, but you can't do that because everybody don't know their boy.
Speaker 2: Back together.
Speaker 5: You gonna keep saying that whatever.
Speaker 4: So this song was a this song, right, It's.
Speaker 11: Really it's like it was a this song, but it wasn't really a this song, but it really was a this song, Like, yeah, what what is go to the girl.
Speaker 3: Versional?
Speaker 2: What's up game?
Speaker 4: What's like? What's up game? Okay? I had to make sure I went in the club saying no crazy stuff, but.
Speaker 9: Who times up?
Speaker 11: We dropped the song because it was like, Okay, when we made the song, we already popular in Atlanta, like everybody know it. So we just were playing the song on our lives and then we got I got a niece in high school. She got a little sister in high school. Like they be around all the little girls and stuff, so.
Speaker 9: They just be listening to it.
Speaker 11: So everybody was like they sending the songs to their friends, so they just listening to it. So it's like it just like our folks. Then we started going out, They're like drop the song, drop the song. We like we're gonna drop it but we're still playing like we even dropped this song like with both of it, like this shit, we gotta try that again.
Speaker 2: What what what part of the year was this? Like it may May, okay.
Speaker 4: May of this year?
Speaker 6: Yes, and when when y'all dropped the song? What what did y'all dropping on? Did y'all put on YouTube? Did y'all you know on YouTube?
Speaker 11: We had shot a video at on my birthday at my food party, like on so real hood. She like we were just like we just got hurt up to drop because they just keep esty, y'all, I swear like the first that we dropped like they're like, I'm gonna say the second we was at ten k V.
Speaker 9: We were like, oh, they freaking.
Speaker 11: With this song, but we still not even thinking that it's gonna be big because we just like, oh, he just slenta folks.
Speaker 2: And then so someone made the dancer for y'all.
Speaker 3: It's like a.
Speaker 11: Little girl her name money, her name money, little money on so she had made hell of dance like she was she made up and dance.
Speaker 9: Indeed, everybody just.
Speaker 8: Started throwing up, was like that that's who credit this?
Speaker 1: No, that was a guy shout out to the girl who go to maids who made the.
Speaker 2: Dazed High School.
Speaker 4: Right now? She like I did that.
Speaker 5: I was mistaken.
Speaker 8: I was looking at I was thinking of the guy on TikTok who goes, that's how you act.
Speaker 6: It's the way you act, it's the way you acts, how you act?
Speaker 2: Now now I want you to eat answer this. What were y'all doing before? Y'all was doing this music? Playing around?
Speaker 3: I ain't line. I was sliding on.
Speaker 4: Fr y'all was doing what flying?
Speaker 2: So you guys were literally became artists like a couple of months ago. Literally Okay, so now you gotta do this as a job now, So how's that been going?
Speaker 11: It's fun because, well it's fun for them because all our weeks really get close, right, So it's that we get paid to do what we want to do.
Speaker 9: So like then we get paid to go to the club.
Speaker 2: Y'all like that.
Speaker 9: It's fun though, because it's just like an experience.
Speaker 2: Like for now, are you recording new music? So we got some, we got some more.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're getting ready to drop a EP.
Speaker 4: I heard y'all got a heard a remix to you remix? I heard y'all.
Speaker 3: Know who's on the remix.
Speaker 4: I heard y'all got the g Way remix?
Speaker 3: Oh you heard? See they were wrong with the street. They keep talking, don't over there.
Speaker 9: I want to remix.
Speaker 2: Listen find out, but I want to know it's y'all can't. Yeah, we're gonna beild youall. TikTok. I know that, but.
Speaker 4: Y'all go remakes.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: But how has how does this experience changed your lives?
Speaker 9: Oh god?
Speaker 5: What's different?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: Do you get special privileges?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just got free food.
Speaker 9: I mean.
Speaker 4: Just told me where you go? I need to try to see my face car?
Speaker 5: How did that happen? They say?
Speaker 9: Oh, I know you like you? They do me different.
Speaker 4: That you make it clear right now?
Speaker 11: Because I want people don't be by my name, like, don't be saying this that you girl, because that's not the only song I got.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, now why go ahead ahead?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, but that gets your special privileges right right now?
Speaker 9: How long?
Speaker 3: Now? I love?
Speaker 4: What is your name?
Speaker 2: What does your name come from?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Famous Sally?
Speaker 9: She stole her name for young boys?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I got something for your answer.
Speaker 4: When that's.
Speaker 2: I love?
Speaker 11: I love second time my naxtes, I was a little because I always knew I was gonna be famous, So my.
Speaker 1: Name is bad, but it just she just just why no, somebody actually gave me that name?
Speaker 3: Why be version of bed?
Speaker 6: So I just keep it as So, you guys are signed, right, How long did it take you guys to get signed?
Speaker 9: Two much?
Speaker 4: And you guys are signed to who?
Speaker 5: What was that negotiation?
Speaker 3: Like leaders for good?
Speaker 8: As for like just can y'all break it down a little bit for like artists like who looking at y'all who are looking to go viral as well and may have this experience because a lot of people you know, don't even know like yourselves, like dang, this song went viral and they get an opportunity.
Speaker 1: Because we don't know how we went. I mean to be honest, we didn't make it to go VI like we just playing around.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but what was the process of getting signed for you guys?
Speaker 11: The process It was like our first week, like the second we dropping the song, we had labels reaching out.
Speaker 1: To us, like they said, that's the only thing I hated going to meet with the differently, Yeah, like when we actually the label, I mean, we already had our mand maid or who wanted to go to and of it. So it wasn't really no process like cause we were just really going.
Speaker 3: To meet with them just to go meet politics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but did they hit you through the d M or they called your.
Speaker 9: Phone like it was? That was then and we were sending them my manager information.
Speaker 6: So how did y'all how did y'all know that? Like, okay, we're going with Epic?
Speaker 1: Okay, it was just like the no okay, every other rests there like.
Speaker 5: They all the way on.
Speaker 1: The only one there one way, and but we met with when we met them, they every order they like, okay, we want you to go to the studio now and make something like we already signed to them, you give what I'm saying, But we met if they didn't do out it, they wanted to hear what we already got. Make no new music, no nothing that like we want to hear what y'all already got, Like so you.
Speaker 4: Felt like Epic believed in you guys. Uncomfortable?
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously, like they didn't. He didn't come and speak on g a period because he already heard it.
Speaker 3: He already know what he was gonna do with it. He wanted to hear some new ship to see what he can.
Speaker 9: Do with that.
Speaker 2: Now it's two of you guys, right, So I know sometimes you guys got to communicate with each other because someone may hit you, hy be, and someone may hit you and try to play both sides trying to get y'all to do stuff. How do y'all deal with that?
Speaker 4: Nobody?
Speaker 9: Period?
Speaker 11: Don't do there was Spints is gonna be hey, did you? And this is the only response she's gonna get. They be doing it though, y'all like promoters that trying to reach out there. They try to pick our minds. Go ahead and text I minute to get that country.
Speaker 5: How did you guys find your manager?
Speaker 2: We grew up?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 5: So did you all ready.
Speaker 3: Doing her little thing too? She for the One Night and two d she his manager too. So I'm like, actually, we was.
Speaker 1: At a repass and I'm like, you need to be our manager and she was like you for like, is for real?
Speaker 7: Y'all?
Speaker 11: Next that she called us like, okay, y'all get ready, I'm finish here.
Speaker 9: Y'all got a video to do. We like, huh, you for real?
Speaker 4: Y'all?
Speaker 11: This around the time, we still thinking the song is like a joke. She was like, I don't set y'all up a video meet me here have these this this We're like, okay, yeah, this more definitely our manager.
Speaker 4: Now she's ready standing on business we love. How did y'all How did y'all feel when y'all saw Drake doing a dance?
Speaker 11: It was lead because Drake used it on too much, be in too tik tok like this, So this is lead to get somebody like Drake to participate in when O t toks when he really don't even be doing t talk like this, So this big, like real big.
Speaker 8: How did y'all feel when y'all saw with number one on TikTok Billboard Charts.
Speaker 9: The biggiest and we did three each.
Speaker 3: Period that energy?
Speaker 2: Are you guys in a relationship? Like no, why be your single?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Sally sing, I'm single, but I got a boyfriend single, I'm not single.
Speaker 9: I got a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I was single, I get boy discrated fans. So right now I'm trying to focus.
Speaker 9: I got a boyfriend.
Speaker 6: So he sounds like you didn't want to claim I was playing.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to see where she was gonna stay.
Speaker 8: Are you ready to check up boy again?
Speaker 3: Do you want me to say your name.
Speaker 9: I don't want to play no more.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like, do you guys feel like everything's happening so fast?
Speaker 11: For you guys, It's like it's like happening fast, but like at the right pace. Okay, it's like everything just following it right in place. Like it's just like everything falling in place like it perfect perfect pace.
Speaker 9: It's not.
Speaker 11: It's it's fast like everybody and outside probably, but it's it's like perfect time. But it is fast though, because all these just happy like from May to now, like.
Speaker 2: Any other like famous girl groups reached out to you guys just to say, hey man, you guys doing anything, or any big celebrities reach out to y'all like, hey man, keep doing you'all thing. I'm fucking with.
Speaker 9: Y'all Celebrities from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: It could be anywhere or just Atlanta.
Speaker 9: Really Newdy Lotto Hunt Yo, who else? That's right?
Speaker 6: Are those people that you're always friends with before the fing because I seen y'all have the four L chain on one of y'all videos, My brothers.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back with more of The Boler Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Bowler Alert Show.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 11: G WA's your girl famous Sally and your girl WI mean make sure you come in like and subscribe. Help us get our video to two Hondrey K.
Speaker 5: So, now are you guys walking working on your full project? Yes, you got another single coming out, So.
Speaker 11: We have a single actually our radius called hit Attach. But we're just gonna drop on that head attack.
Speaker 8: Okay, has it made radio yet? Has the the Epic been working it or no?
Speaker 11: Okay, we really ain't really promoted hit to Tad like that because it just be like way. So now we're just like, okay, we might as well go on hear the drop song for them.
Speaker 1: No, we really dropped here the head way before we side like literally right after g Wa, just because everybody was with Wight like and they can go to a stuper go back to the studio.
Speaker 5: So do you guys do g Way the song and you get all the royalties and all that stuff for it? Yes, that's good, that's good. How did you guys when you guys did it? Did you guys do all.
Speaker 8: The paperwork or did you know your manager get all that squirt away for you as.
Speaker 9: Soon as manager and a lawyer. Okay, that's good.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 6: So y'all really ain't gonna tell us about this remix that that I'm hearing.
Speaker 9: I just told you who on the remix.
Speaker 2: I definitely the.
Speaker 8: Video you guys shot that recently, right is the way? How was that experience?
Speaker 9: It was like, I let why because I've been talking a lot.
Speaker 11: It was fun, like our first beat predict our first song was like a beat prediction, like.
Speaker 9: When is he laughing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Gay?
Speaker 8: Yeah, a good time with y'all, y'all not having a good time?
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, I messed with y'all.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool.
Speaker 5: But the video shoot you said, it was fun.
Speaker 11: It was the lead all until one thing happened until the Fords County officer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they tried to come mess up our video.
Speaker 5: The police came to your video shoot to mess up the video.
Speaker 9: She it was just like a whole weird situation.
Speaker 11: What happened, Like an officer came to the video shoot to be in the video. No, she came up there to actually mess with my sister. Like the officer work get the jail, and she the officer ended up getting like in a relationship with my sister boyfriend who was an inmate. They was going back and forth on social media.
Speaker 9: So she caught up. Yeah, she pulled up on.
Speaker 11: Some weird stuff, like she took out a like a PTO on my sister, but she tried to conserve the to yall herself at our video shoo. Yeah, and then it was like my sister, don't be hold, she didn't beat her up.
Speaker 9: They did.
Speaker 5: Oh oh okay, she said, what way.
Speaker 9: The officer went to jail. My sister went to jail, and then the.
Speaker 4: Video continue the police went to jail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and she got fired cause this like in the middle of the video shoot.
Speaker 11: It was actually while we was getting ripped, like while they were setting up, like we was getting our hair curb, getting ready to come on stairs, and they just ran down.
Speaker 4: They said, the police out here.
Speaker 11: They like, no, somebody carrying down the steps. Like It's so funny because my friend came out of steps. He like, pun job they're fighting, we like with So we just laughed because I'm just laughing because I'm thinking they playing. So he's like, no, she apd So I'm dying laughing now because I'm definitely thinking they playing. So I just see TiO j'all run down the steirs like they is fighting.
Speaker 9: For real. So I'm like, oh my god, No they didn't do this at the video.
Speaker 5: Shoot, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Now why be? How did how did the song change?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: Fall like we ain't doing no interview boy.
Speaker 3: Instagram?
Speaker 4: So why how did this song change your life personally?
Speaker 5: She got food? Didn't you hear?
Speaker 3: Thank you? I love a free ship. I'm just playing. I don't know because I had a life before this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's still like hit us ship, like because it's so normal.
Speaker 1: I don't like a lot of attention. Then when we be out, people don't be really saying that. It just be staring in it and I be forgetting like and I be wanting to like what there starving it?
Speaker 4: Like no you got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's what I'm saying. But I don't you gotta say like Hi, you gotta say hi? How you doing?
Speaker 3: You should say hi?
Speaker 9: Have you stay? I do be doing it.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, because I mean more stand office though.
Speaker 3: What you mean by that?
Speaker 8: Or he probably means more introverted you know yourself a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know what, but.
Speaker 8: He means like more introverted, like to yourself. He don't really you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 9: She like who she likes mm HM's like, no, it's not it is.
Speaker 3: I just don't care for people, like I just don't you like who you like? Here to be around people? You get what I'm saying, Like, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure your dms will probably live right now.
Speaker 3: And I don't care for that.
Speaker 2: So you don't you don't read them or anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, I don't even repose people.
Speaker 4: So none of your celebrities question yet?
Speaker 3: No, can you help me get what you means?
Speaker 2: Who's who's your celebrity crush?
Speaker 3: Oh? Hell one.
Speaker 5: Blue face? You hate him? Why so you do not?
Speaker 2: So you basically do not have a celebrity crush. No at the moment. Yeah, but it's it's still open in case someone does sliding. How would you know if they slip in your dem if you don't check them?
Speaker 1: I mean I checked my misery what I just said, Like, I don't reply to better people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't repose people.
Speaker 6: Y'all met anybody yet that y'all been starstruck by anybody?
Speaker 9: M h You think I think nobody would have me star scrub?
Speaker 11: It's not middle school because it's like we said, like, were so used to being around people. Are all these people already, like we used to used to delete life already is.
Speaker 5: Who's your drink collab?
Speaker 3: I mean I did want to do j T. But she scratched off my least.
Speaker 5: Why why because she stretched off?
Speaker 3: She's still my favorite repelo. She denied you or something, she just stretched on my least.
Speaker 11: Okay, nobody for me, nobody.
Speaker 2: So y'all just be in your old vibe.
Speaker 11: And I don't say that just to make myself feel like, I mean like stuck up, Like I really just I just celebrities are normal to me. They normal people to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean they need just.
Speaker 9: Be like, I don't know, they normal people to me. I don't really don't. I'm to be honest, like I don't really engage.
Speaker 11: Into celebrities and celebrity all of it, Like your favorite Liberty, I don't.
Speaker 2: Go, oh my god, that's.
Speaker 9: Like you've seen this in the share room, like girl, who is the people?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: For real, I have a favorite Deberty though. I love J t J.
Speaker 9: I love my flow.
Speaker 2: Are you guys ready for what's next? Because you know you got read album. I'm sure that they'll probably want Yeah, it's gonna be a collection of the EP.
Speaker 9: We're gonna drop an album. Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 11: I'm so ready to drop now. I keep telling my manager every day, like can we drop like.
Speaker 4: You're talking about like a y'all want should drop the e P?
Speaker 2: Like songs on the EP.
Speaker 3: No we can't.
Speaker 2: You can't tell us what's gonna be less than what it's.
Speaker 4: It's seven it's seven songs on the e P.
Speaker 9: How you know?
Speaker 2: Because I got album.
Speaker 6: I gotta somebody was throwing up some numbers for y'all to look at. Who who's who's on the e P?
Speaker 2: Famous selling yb okay, no features.
Speaker 9: No, we want them to know us.
Speaker 8: Okay exactly, this was this whole interview is about us.
Speaker 9: FAM and y be the album the album.
Speaker 11: We'll do some features, but for now, like especially about this being our first EP, like we want them to hear what we got.
Speaker 9: To stay like.
Speaker 11: We don't want them to be like because they're gonna be like you know, how to be the they ain't here such nah baby, come listen, famous selling hy b nimbers.
Speaker 4: So I can tell you don't want to read the comments and.
Speaker 9: I can tell she'd be.
Speaker 5: Yay, listen what you when you say your birthday was the eighth.
Speaker 9: The eighth.
Speaker 11: In the comments because people be for real, for real, I hate you and your birthday, Marshalton.
Speaker 8: I knew you was as she gave piss. Don't mess with nobody but who.
Speaker 2: They on the world un bothered, dobody bothering you.
Speaker 3: You better ask them even in the group change damn.
Speaker 4: So I know y'all got family members asking y'all for money now, mm.
Speaker 9: Hmm my family already got.
Speaker 3: Your family for money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but a lot of people, you know, y'all look like y'all know how to say no anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't think they ask you. Why say okay, they're gonna ask y be for money if.
Speaker 5: You're another y'all, don't mind splurging on y'all.
Speaker 3: Men, I don't have one right now.
Speaker 2: You are a boy distracted and I want to may run now. So that means if you're in a relationship with one, he's just gonna be all in the way. He an't be able to focus.
Speaker 5: You playing in the background.
Speaker 11: It like it'd be starting on my phone on both wake up two three in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Like you must have been hy be. You must have been in a toxic relationship prior to he was in tough toxic No.
Speaker 3: Why said that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you just don't want to be in a relationship, like.
Speaker 11: I just don't want to be distracted right now like that, right now when she be in a relationship, it'd be like nobody.
Speaker 9: Don't nobody.
Speaker 2: In this record con.
Speaker 5: Because you got to get the work done.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ship, than you.
Speaker 7: We will be right back. Stay tuned with more of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 9: What's wait?
Speaker 11: Sugar, Famous Sally and your girl YV.
Speaker 9: Make sure you.
Speaker 11: Come in like and subscribe. Help us get our video to two honey k.
Speaker 5: Famous Sally hy b. We appreciate you'all for something. Ball of Lash Show.
Speaker 8: I got a little game on to play with you guys. All right, we got a baller Blitz.
Speaker 4: How yall remember to say this ship?
Speaker 1: Like, do y'all know when people ask us for videos? Do y'all know how many time we do them videos?
Speaker 3: Over?
Speaker 9: Do you know how many time? Yeah? This is not their first time.
Speaker 2: Like, just like y'all go in the studio and do that ship just naturally.
Speaker 3: We do hell to do.
Speaker 8: It over and over all, Right, so so we gotta baller blitz you guys.
Speaker 5: So it's a really quick game. Okay, I'm gonna name. It's gonna be like five different artists. I'm gonna name. Uh, I'm gonna say the line.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna say the line of the song, and you guys, let me know what the artist is and what the song name is. Okay, they're all female rappers.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can try these all right.
Speaker 5: Never the one packing a gun.
Speaker 9: What she's like.
Speaker 5: Never the one packing a gun.
Speaker 9: That's not that's going it.
Speaker 8: Okay, Yeah, that was a left eye ladies night. Another female rapper.
Speaker 5: Here we go. If they need to scammer, I'm turning to a dancer.
Speaker 9: I know that song.
Speaker 3: I know this song.
Speaker 9: Hold on, wait, give me a I know this, she said.
Speaker 5: It's her favorite artist.
Speaker 9: I'm a dancer. Turn into a scammer.
Speaker 4: M M.
Speaker 9: You know, got the right.
Speaker 3: Answer, she said, She said the song packed up.
Speaker 9: I turned into.
Speaker 5: Some of y'all a writing well to concerned with fashion.
Speaker 9: That'll be a hard past. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's only you can serve. Let me blaeve your mom.
Speaker 5: All right, It's funny how money changed the situation.
Speaker 8: I said, It's funny how money changed situation.
Speaker 5: That was Laura Hills one okay, the last one.
Speaker 9: You should have heard these.
Speaker 5: I heard these holes having pressure by.
Speaker 11: That nigga that ain't a.
Speaker 9: Who said see I j every time?
Speaker 5: What's one day y'all slump yo?
Speaker 9: Well I'm not even knowing this, my liar.
Speaker 11: Why I'm talking that censurred and nearly in my head with about to say cincerred.
Speaker 9: They have that saying why be mad?
Speaker 8: I hope y'all had a good time. We had a good time. To draw the bottle alert ye before we get out of here, though, y'all if y'all could just give us what a pep talk, Hey, it's Sally.
Speaker 11: I just feel like for anybody out there who rapping or got anything going on, I just feel like, keep going no matter when nobody stay, don't matter what they're saying, the cummits who don't promote your stuff like nothing, just keep going like we did this with no promotion, no pay promotion.
Speaker 9: We did all these like ourself.
Speaker 11: Like all you gotta do is keep pushing yourself, keep going, no matter when nobody say, forget what everybody got to say, Like everybody like forget what everybody got to say.
Speaker 9: I just feel like, keep going, like, keep going no matter what, don't stop. That's all I really got to say.
Speaker 3: I say, sail, say the handful, Yeah for real.
Speaker 11: That's all I really got to say. Just keep going, like forget the critties everything.
Speaker 4: Like just from.
Speaker 3: My name, Webb, what A. I don't have to say much because Sela's say it at all. What are your names?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 5: Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Sea baller Alert can't get enough of baller Alert.
Speaker 7: Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert blog, on to baller alert dot com