Speaker 1: They gave me donkey other day, and I deserve that.
Speaker 2: People need to know what you need to tell them. I am you have the boys tell them it's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 3: It's a read.
Speaker 2: But you're so good at trying to charlamagne.
Speaker 3: She only wants charlamagne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Salomone. Who do you give it dusk the other day to them?
Speaker 3: Well, sexty rad Donkey of to Day for Monday, November eleventh goes to Kaitlyn Jenna.
Speaker 2: Now, Caitlyn Jenna is a transgender. I think I don't know anymore.
Speaker 3: I just know he she doesn't identify as whatever she was born as. His mama used to call him Bruce, but now we call him, call her Caitlyn. So yes, she's transgender.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: If it's one thing this election taught me is people really do vote their interests, and their interest is not attached to their identity. And I must say it's fascinating to me. Okay, I really want to know the science behind this. Okay, Latinos and immigrants from other countries, they aren't afraid of doing. They aren't afraid of things like mass deportation. Because forty six percent of Latinos and fifty five percent of Latino men voted for Donald Donald J. Trump, even though he said on day one he will have a mass deportation push. So ka, mostly Tino men say they chose Trump because of economy and jobs. Never mind the fact, okay, that grandma may get sent back to her place of origin. How you say grandma in Hispanic abuela may get sent back to her place of origin. My interest is jobs in the economy, Okay. Not mad at it. I just find it fascinating. And that is also how I feel about Kaitlin because Caitlyn is trans, but she is a huge Donald Trump supporter. I would even say Donald Trump d rider. In fact, she made an offer to Donald Trump after his election wins. She said not only does she support Trump, she wants to work in his administration.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Caitlyn posted a picture of herself, Trump, his granddaughter Kai and Elon Musk with the caption hope is back in America. These two men will single handedly say Western civilization and that starts with the strong United States of America. I am here and at your service and forever indebted to your sacrifice for this country.
Speaker 2: Let's make America great again.
Speaker 3: Found me like Kaitlyn wants his next gender reassignment surgery sponsored by SpaceX. Okay, he wants his testicles replaced for Teslas. Okay, he wants to have the Tesla vaginas. Just put it on autopilot and it plays with itself. Now, while Caitlyn Jenna was looking to be in Trump's administration, Trump was promising rollbacks on trans rights, and he said that He's going to make it a federal law that there are only two genders.
Speaker 2: Don't believe me, You can hear from Trump yourself.
Speaker 4: On day one, I will revoke Joe Biden's cruel policies on so called gender affirming care ridiculous, a process that includes giving kids puberty blockers, mutating their physical appearance, and ultimately performing surgery on minor children. Can you believe this? I will ask Congress to pass a bill establishing that the only genders recognized by the United States government are male and female, and they are assigned at birth. The bill will also make clear that Title nine prohibits men from participating in women's sports. And we will protect the rights of parents from being forced to allow their minor to assume a gender which is new and an identity without the parents' consent. No serious country should be telling its children that they were born with the wrong gender, a concept that was never heard of in all of human history. Nobody's ever heard of this what's happening today.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not here to debate you on anything, Donald J. Trump. Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump just said, Okay, we can talk about that another day. What I am here to say is, Caitlyn Jenner as a transgender, you just look like a devil damn fool glazing Trump and elon the way you are after hearing stuff like that. Now, I don't have a problem of choosing issues over identity, but not if one of the issues is somebody trying to erase the existence of my identity altogether.
Speaker 2: Once again, I'm not debating you on any of the transfuff that Trump just said. I'm just talking about the principle.
Speaker 3: How could you, Caitlyn, support someone that is absolutely trying to erase your existence. I'm just asking, Okay, Caitlyn, you are not what JD. Vance would call a normal gay guy. I don't even know if you're get oh, I don't know. And what I do like when someone can reap the benefits of a community, but not stand up for the rights of that community. Caitlyn doesn't want to be an advocate for the trans community, but you damn sure took advantage of all the privileges that came with being trans.
Speaker 2: Glamor Magazine made.
Speaker 3: Caitlyn Woman of the Woman of the Year, and she hadn't been identifying as a woman for a whole three hundred and sixty five days, yet they called her a trans champion, a title she should have never received because the only trans champion I know are autobox. But if you are going to be labeled a trans champion, then you have to be ready to go to the mat for them at all times. You cannot be in support of an administration that is rolling back your rights and trying to eliminate your existence. I don't like people who can hokey pokey with their gender identity. Kitlyn wants to put his right foot in, take his right foot out, put his left foot in, take her left foot out, pee of the urinary salt, and shake it all about.
Speaker 2: But that is not how any of this should work.
Speaker 3: But you know what, at the end of the day, Caitlyn, you can change the top layer what you was who you was before you got here, and what you are is a rich white male. And that's why I keep saying in him when I shouldn't be. But I can't stop seeing Caitlyn as a rich white male and that identity pun intended. Trump's all, please, let Chelsea handle give Kitlyn Jenna the biggest he.
Speaker 2: Huh he haw he haw. That is way too much. Dan Mann is he's just a rich white man and everybody need to cut it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, you said it's mine sinn as Es said all fourth our head period.
Speaker 3: All simply said he's rich white woman. No, he's a rich white man and he acts like one.
Speaker 2: But listen, he was named damn y'all.
Speaker 1: You got me calling this yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got me calling this yo. Yo. You got me calling this yo yo yoags. No, they they made him woman of the Year. He ain't saying yo.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be a woman at the year.
Speaker 3: Of to day.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. He he just accepted it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yes, So don't be putting.
Speaker 2: All that on on them. Well, because I can't do yo, I can't do this.
Speaker 4: He got me caught.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't do this. Well, you won't have to after January.
Speaker 5: That's that's right, that's all right, Well, thank you for that. Donkey Today. Yes, indeed, Now let's talk to some of these alful women out there. What is that we go from you no.
Speaker 2: Get me in trouble? Trouble? What the hell is that woman? Now?
Speaker 5: Then Brian was here early and she says she's an alpha woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so it hasn't changed. The definition hasn't changed.
Speaker 2: Okay, good definition. The definition of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a powerful, successful woman you know who leads and you know that's that's obviously what doctor Yanne Bryant is and that's what an alful woman is. But after that conversation at the Donkey of to day, going straight into alpha.
Speaker 2: So let's the phone strong and confidence.
Speaker 3: She works hard, is always busy, She's powerful, playful and always up for a challenge. Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and soft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a Donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the hauns wake that ass up Earth in the morning, the Breakfast Club