Speaker 1: Hay Roseman had a stock answer for every question about AJ Brown that he filled it from the local media. I understand there's an interest in AJ Brown's story. I unfortunately have a home under a rock. But my answer to any question on AJ is AJ Brown is a member of the Eagles. From my perspective, anything you asked me about AJ, I'm going just right back to that answer. But I understand the interest. I put it on TV and I see there's interest. But my answer is AJ Brown is a member of the Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gonna, he gonna listen, he gonna keep it politically correct. You expect him to say that. You know, he's not gonna He's not gonna put a gasoline on the fire. You know, but we we we we know. I think I think AJ brown time is up. You know, in Philly, he did his due diligence while he was there. He's frustrated with offense, he's frustrated with his usage. I think I think he will be somewhere now. Where he will be.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I can see the scenario. And I'm telling you right now, Chad. When it comes to me guessing and foreseeing the future and where players are going. I'm like ten for ten. I'm like ten for ten, Chad, Now you know that I really think AJ Brown will probably.
Speaker 3: End up in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: And I can see Miles Garrett going to play meaningful for meaningful football and being in the playoffs this year with the Eagles. I'm telling you now, if I'm lying, I'm flying and I'm sitting right here in my chair.
Speaker 1: It's just hard for me to see a scenario where he is with the Eagles. I think there's a greater sent a greater chance that he's not on the Eagles that he is with the Eagles. I think what Dallas did last year was pick up pickings after the draft. I think, you know, I think thats what I think the Eagles really want to hold on to that. UH want to hold on and see Cleveland. What y'all really trying to do now? Because you know we can make it worth your while?
Speaker 3: Are you mm hmm?
Speaker 1: We can give you a j and two players two first, or we can give you Jalen Carter in two first. We can make it worth your while because we just signed George Davis. You got Hunt. I think that's what the guy last year. I think Jordan Davis I performed Jalen Carter. So Miles Garrett, Jordan Davis got on the other side with broun Uh. They got Wolf, they got Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, wait Woland, that's free he left seat.
Speaker 4: That's free.
Speaker 5: Win.
Speaker 4: Oh. I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that. I think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Miles garretted the e oh sho said the first I just beat I beat Adam Schefter.
Speaker 1: Giants head coach John Harbaugh confirmed that the team has discussed a potential reunion with free agent wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. Saying if Odell is an option, then we'll be looking at him for sure. Harbaugh and Obj remain close relationship after coaching him in twenty twenty three, where he had thirty five catches, five hundred and sixty five yards and three touchdowns. Obij hasn't play since twenty twenty four and was spending six games in twenty twenty five for ped violation. Both Jackson Dark and Elk neighbors have reportedly told the team bait support adding him. O Joe, Look, I think he made some spectacular catches.
Speaker 3: Moving real well.
Speaker 1: I think they got people can he help the giants or just just I think he.
Speaker 2: Can help the giants, especially what he could do. Listen, we don't need you to be that guy. We don't need you to be O'Dell Beckham that made the one hand catch. What we do need you to do is be a viable option for Jackson Dark. That's it, you know, as a veteran presidence in the locker room. Help Melik Neighbors. Obviously, you guys have a relationship. Both went to the same college, you know. Blak Neighbors coming off of a cl again, I'm sure he's going to be somewhat of what he was.
Speaker 3: Before before he got hurt. He's very he's very young.
Speaker 2: You know, when you're that young unk and it's time to recover, you got them, You hear like goddamn wolverine, you hear me. Especially with technology and the rehab, the rehab process that that they have today, I think.
Speaker 3: It would be a good look for Odell to be able to go back to New York and finish what he started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, Ojo, they get you on, man, they get you on that damn bike, and they get you on that machine where they bend your knee. They got that machine that bent. Yeah, because they keeping that emotion. You don't want to a you want to keep that range of motion and your ass working out five days a week. It ain't like a normal like you and I. We get hurting out. Oh yo, we got two days a week. That's all insurance gonna cover. Now, if you want to pay more at your own you yeah, but the only thing insurance gonna cover is two days a week.
Speaker 4: In the NFL, you're gonna get five days a week.
Speaker 1: And they might and if it's a home guess what, ojo, they have your ass there on Saturday before they take off. I know because we have a lot of guys that had acls and things like that. Oh you're getting the five days a week, you get that two hours, you get that two hours.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Sometimes a lot of times did have them come like at nine o'clock because the guy that's gonna you know, you're trying to get them back to play. You know, they get their seven o'clock meeting start at nine or or special team might start at eight thirty, eight fifteen something like that. So you got to go. And so they have those guys to come once you start your meeting. So nine o'clock they get their nine to fifteen.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like that, remember one day, are right? Did I say that? Right? Robinson? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: You would tell he would have Tennessee over there with with Cam so Odell would be perfect, you know, in that slot position.
Speaker 3: I mean I like it, huh, I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: He seems healthy, he's moving really well. Obviously, I know it's just flag football, but flag football obviously you get you get to see a small symbol size of a player, and and and how healthy he is, you know, being able to move around and out out there competing. Obviously, we know the NFL is is completely different. But for sure I like it for Odell Man. I think he really wants to play. And uh, he just needs the opportunity. You just need the opportunity because he can still make plays, He can still get open. He is still one hell of a player, you know. When it comes to you know, run after catcher, getting the ball in his hands. I think I think he can he can do some damage. It depends on how much they used him. It's all about opportunities. How many opportunities are you going to give him?
Speaker 1: You know, I would love to see what he could have been had he stayed healthy, had he stayed in the Giants, had he stayed.
Speaker 3: With the Giants, Hey, he was on a help.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't realize what you have till it's gone. You think, Oh, Joe, were talking about this all the time. Everybody always stayed the grass green on the other side, And sometimes the best place for.
Speaker 4: You is right to hell where you are.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I bet you wish he had never left h New York. Probably he was never really in the same playing the juries. I think he broke his ankle before he left us to don acl rememberin in the Super Bowl, Viking's head coach Kevin o'connells spoke on Kyler Murray saying, what we're going to attempt to do to put Kyler in an offense that can be comfortable with. Anytime Kyler Murray drops back with the ball, defenses have to really think twice about double teams on Justin Jefferson with this type of explosive athleticism, if he does get out of the pocket, it can be a huge play and change the dynamic of the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ojo, you like this. You said you like Kyler going to the Vike.
Speaker 1: You like with JJ and Addison and Hawkinson coming back healthy, that defense playing really well if they can still play at the level that they played at though the last couple of years.
Speaker 4: But you like this signing, You like what you're hearing.
Speaker 3: From God, damn right, I like it, Listen.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that Justin Jefferson gets a quarterback, not only gets a quarterback, that's he gets a quarterback, not just stationary. He gets a quarterback that obviously they're gonna make sure they put a system around him that that plays to his strengths. With that, you have a quarterback that can also play off script when things don't go well, when things fall apart, he can make something happen. Having a quarterback that can make something happen, you know, and make a play when an offensive play call is.
Speaker 3: Called and it doesn't go right.
Speaker 2: I see second chance, not polling second chance opportunities for all those receivers, whether Justin Jefferson, whether it's Adison, whether it's Hockinson. Obviously I'm not sure who the running back is because I let they let Aaron Jones go right. He took a pay cut then, okay, so so he did stay. I like I like the addition. I actually I love the addition, you know, because of what he can do. He can play from the pocket. I think most of the time he's gonna probably be in the gun. He's gonna he's gonna be in the gun. So he already has an advantage of not having to be under center and drop back and not being able to see, you know, over that offensive line.
Speaker 3: So I think I think they're gonna be all right. I think they're gonna be all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like this.
Speaker 1: It had run its course. Uh in Arizona. I feel both needed a break from each other.
Speaker 4: You know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he really trusted them after the language that they put in the contract. I don't know why. First of all, I don't know why his agent allowed him, allowed them to put that in contract. And I don't know why he signed why. I do know why he signed it. Two hundred down million dollars. That's out signed it. Hey, I'll be hey, oh Joe, you gotta be on time, two hundred million mat. I'm gonna be here before time. As a matter of fact, I would cut my camera on old days that we don't have to show, just to make show if we do got to show. Think that's why he signed the contract, So let me take that back. But I don't know why. I do know why, because their time that their things show when you dealing with that kind of money and you're like, man, please, I'll go ahead.
Speaker 4: Back the bullet on that one. I back the bullet on that one.
Speaker 1: But what I don't get with some of these guys is that when I signed my contract, I was already thinking about the day's contract. Man, I'm trying to get I'm trying to have me two good years on this contract. They tell that thing, Yeah, that's how. That's what I thought. Everybody don't think like that straight.
Speaker 3: You ain't never straight. I want to listen.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to hit the asscross the head one more time, and I want to make sure I'm better than everybody else coming behind me.
Speaker 3: There's always somebody coming.
Speaker 4: One more time. I want to keep hitting them boom boom.
Speaker 1: I'll be like car too, you carg hitting, and then he would be going he'd be going in the ground.
Speaker 2: That's how I'm trying to video game at the fair where they got uh you know, you got.
Speaker 4: To walk them over.
Speaker 3: That's that's how I'm doing trying to do them like that every time, so yeah, every.
Speaker 1: Time will pop. I'm trying to anyone to see you. But uh yeah, I think you know and sometimes don't.
Speaker 4: Joy. It's just good to get a fresh start. Uh. Sometimes a breath of fresh air is what we need.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, you got.
Speaker 1: That recalibrate, you have a better appreciation, like you know, maybe you look at like man. Hey, things weren't as bad as we thought because they've are different.
Speaker 4: Everywhere you go.
Speaker 1: There's no situation that's exactly how you had it.
Speaker 4: Where you left from. That's what anything ain't. No job.
Speaker 1: You leave one job and the job ain't the same. The people are different. The way they do business is different. You leave a relationship, she ain't exactly like the last one. Yo, she geting nasty, but.
Speaker 4: She might not be. You know what I don't you might you know.
Speaker 3: I've changed. I've changed. I've changed. They love to say I used to I used to say I used to deal with.
Speaker 2: You, I used to date you long time ago. I'm not the same person Monday that I am Friday.
Speaker 3: I'm completely. I'm completely I've evolved from Monday to Friday. So what you dated what you dated, you know, two three years ago. I'm not the same person no more. I continue to evolve with time.
Speaker 4: Oh you freaky huh god.
Speaker 3: I ain't say all that. I'm just saying, you.
Speaker 4: Know, you add.
Speaker 2: I just you know, I mean, I say, the more comfortable she is, That's what they say.
Speaker 3: That's what they say.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they don't even it, don't even take comfort. It all depends on your zeros.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, depends on your zeros. May you you might not even know who she is.
Speaker 4: They say that the more educational woman have the free especially especially.
Speaker 2: I also heard the ones that wear the glasses that look like librarians. Yeah yeah, yeah they yeah, yeah, I'm I'm listening. I'm telling with her. I'm not saying I experienced it. I'm just telling you what.
Speaker 1: Yea yeah yeah yeah, take about you let me get there.
Speaker 4: Let were go ahead. You with him?
Speaker 3: Oh old four eyes?
Speaker 4: Oh you got it here? Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the thing I mean, oh yo, is that if you got them.
Speaker 3: Speaking of them things, Hey, what my shipment?
Speaker 4: You gotta put it in April?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, that's that's what tomorrow next, that's where's it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don went through all the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Yes I did.
Speaker 4: I did. Oh yo, let me find that you're walking around the house like this.
Speaker 3: God, I listen.
Speaker 2: It's new for me because I've never taken anything like that, and and the fact that it got me feeling like I'm twenty one, twenty two again. Absolutely will It's a good thing.
Speaker 3: It's a good thing. It's a good thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I'm gonna E. I've been on E for a while. I just didn't want to say anything public. I didn't want people to judge me because you know, people on the outside, they tend to judge.
Speaker 3: You know, that's okay. Yeah, so damn.
Speaker 4: Man, oh Joe, not all the yeah oh every time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it ain't that the point?
Speaker 4: Oh you do?
Speaker 3: I am I supposed to say?
Speaker 4: Am I supposed to say something.
Speaker 3: For special occasions?
Speaker 4: Oh? My goodness.
Speaker 2: You know what I don't want to do, uncle is I don't want to get addicted to it. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: You don got to day you to me. You don't mean you already.
Speaker 3: Don't think so? I think I can stop if I need you. I mean literally, well technically a d I C K.
Speaker 4: I did. But if the d D, I see.
Speaker 2: I'm not addicted because I haven't had any I've run out for a while and i've been okay.
Speaker 4: You know the difference you think?
Speaker 2: So hell, yeah, she can't tell me that. I got to ask, you know, the different I I gotta ask. I got I got to ask because I mean usually if, if, if there's a difference, I would hope she would come to me and say, listen, I don't know what you what was going on, but whatever you gave me on Monday, I want that back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, the first bring that would leave that second with that. You can't leave your own please.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the difference, Yeah, you know, I matter of fact, I can't deal with that. I can't deal with that.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't. I can't that. That would be a blow, honestly.
Speaker 2: And to tell me something, to tell me something like that, and I feel like I'm putting it work in them. I feel like I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. And the fact that I didn't take something, you know, and you come and tell me, well, it ain't what it ain't it ain't with it what.
Speaker 4: It was that she told Lady told me she told me. She told me.
Speaker 1: Because the first time, you know, I would go like I said, Look, I'm a good quarterback, been.
Speaker 3: To a Pro Bowl, but I wanted to be Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: I wanted to go to multiple Pro Bowls. I wanted most. I wanted. I want to try to stir it like yes, so I put it on them.
Speaker 3: Yes, a first first impressions, it lasts for everinaw.
Speaker 4: She said. Boy she a. She say, boy, you weren't lie.
Speaker 1: Man? Oh I swear? Oh yo, I finished, Oh Joe. She got on knees. She looking up. She opened up the car.
Speaker 4: I said, what you're looking for? She said? Who held you? She say, ain't no where? No what man did that right there? What you did to me?
Speaker 3: What of god?
Speaker 4: On't yo? She said, ain't no way? What person did with you? So you know me?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, Hey, when I'm gonna see you again, I ain't have it on me. You know, I win it at you try. I thought I did some You know I did. Did you know what I'm saying? You know how you have the man? I come back and do the rest of tomorrow. You know next time I come back. When I get I called and said said what's up?
Speaker 4: What's going on? She's like, I ain't doing nothing. I said, uh, when I'm gonna see you again? She said, what you got going on? Tomorrow? Thursday? Because this one? I said, I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 1: She said, okay, I'll be I'll be free u uh Thursday after eight o'clock. I said, okay, I see it, ain't she said, shall? She said, bring that Dicky had the first time. Okay, I wanted, I wanted on yo, I voted so every since then. Hey, there the real deal. Y'all need going to get your get your getting the sparks.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, I ain't lying to you. I own told you.
Speaker 1: If prescribed new sexual health patients get fifteen dollars off their first order of sparks on a recurring plan, connect with the provider at our old dot coe slash nightcap. That's our old dot CEO slash nightcap to find out if prescription roast sparks are right for you. Man, ain't man, look at it? What your bad? Oh Joe, you know what? I should write a.
Speaker 2: Book A boy if somebody told a boy, if somebody told me that more a I bet you know it.
Speaker 3: Don't even worry about it now, y'all not worry. I don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: It best believes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that I need hey road, if y'all listen, y'all need to come out with that liquid.
Speaker 3: Oh, y'all need to come back so getting your system fast. Uh huh. Well, I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: Like that GLP that they came up with.
Speaker 3: Boy that was Oh that was a good one. Boy, that was a good one.
Speaker 1: Whenever Travis Hunter is clear to return to the practice field this spring, he will be spending more time each day taking reps on both sides of the ball. That's a change from his rookie season, where he spent the bulk of his OTA's in mini camp on offense. Liam Cohen, who's the head coach, says, I think we're going to blend this offseason schedule with him a little bit better than what we did last year, which was more like focused per day on one side of the ball as we did in the season, where he was more back and forth on both sides of the ball throughout the day. That might be a little bit more where trending. Hunter is coming off season season ending knee surgery and will eventually be medically clear to return to ot as.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, do you like this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I like it. I love it. It's what he did in college.
Speaker 2: Obviously, we we had debates about whether whether he would be able to do it at the highest level, being how much it would take out of him based on the type of players and talent he would be going against, whether he's playing that d year, whether he's playing the receiver, and we felt for him to be actually great, he has to play one position.
Speaker 4: But he made it.
Speaker 2: Clear, he made it known that wherever he goes, he would love to play both sides, you know, both sides of you know, of the of the ball. So for Travis Hunter, who we who we called the Ferrari you know, was you know, the frid was in the garage, you know, this season due to injury. So I'm hoping, you know, he comes back healthy and and he's ready puts some a little bit more muscle, uh to prevent you know, small injuries like this, based on the workload that he's going to have having to play both sides of the ball.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited. I'm excited for him.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he can have success in doing both and even if you're not great on both sides of the ball, if you can be good and give your team what they needed at that position and make the plays you made being instinctive like you were in college, I mean, I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: I think I would be cautious, oh Joe, because he's coming out in there. Yeah, season needs a season ending knee surgery. I would be really cautious because I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to. I don't want to overstress it.
Speaker 1: And I understand that, you know, you want to do a better job of blending him and having going back and forth.
Speaker 4: But that's a lot of taxing.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of planting cutting going one way, and that's a lot of backpelling dipping platinum it the other way. So I would just I would just say, be cautious with that. But there's no no question his conditioning. But I want to see it. I want to see it. He believes that he can play seventy five plays playing both ways. I mean no, he believes he can play an entire game, both offense and defense. I think that's a bit asking, a bit much, but I think, hey, let's find out he believes it. They believe it because the only way this works. Oh Joe, you traded up and you traded the first ride draft pick to do this, So for me, it has to work. He has to be every bit of what you thought you were getting when you traded that pick, because basically they moved up what one spot two two?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So Park of Washington Junior Park of Washington played extremely well. I like, I think they got a tight end name Strange. I think he played well. Uh, now they're gonna be without they lose.
Speaker 3: Travis Chan Yeah, not a ten, not aten.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't know who the other receiver is.
Speaker 2: Hey wait a minute, then, who just went to the forty nine ers?
Speaker 3: Huh Parker Washington, he's still there. Yeah, Okay, Christian think about Kirk.
Speaker 1: But Christian Kirk, you know he went from he went from the Jags Houston, Houston.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I keep I get Christian Kirk and him him mixed up.
Speaker 1: Say they moved up three spots. I appreciate that, bro, but I know they gave that. I mean, they gave him first round draft pick to move up three spots. And so when you move up that, that guy's got to be a different got to be a difference maker. And so huh Jakobe Myers, Oh yeah, they got him from the Raiders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot about Jacob Jakoby.
Speaker 4: Yeah they got that.
Speaker 1: Your Jakoby Miles the other receiver, So Parker Washington, Jakobe Mins strange. Uh, Christian Kirk was gone last year, and so trav Is will be in the mix.
Speaker 3: Jakobe Jakobe was in balland too when he came.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah for sure, and and Trael.
Speaker 1: He seemed like this this offense is kind of suited the coaches. The coach, he and Lim seem to be on the same wavelength. This is why they selected him number one. This is why I say, when he stepped foot in college, said he's gonna be when he comes out, he'll be the first He'll be the first player.
Speaker 4: This is what you look at him last year?
Speaker 1: You said, Okay, now I see where everybody's wins the national championship as a true freshman. Get some there, get them to the championship again even though they lose. Hey, he got the goods. Oh and what you call him? Brian Thomas Juno Joe's coming off an injury.
Speaker 4: How we forgot about him?
Speaker 3: Brian to Thomas.
Speaker 2: He had a hello, yeah, a hey, they got a nice little ris yeat a hell of a rookie season, kind of tape it off a little bit with the inconsistencies last.
Speaker 4: Year, though.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you're gonna be alright. You're gonna be alright.
Speaker 1: He definitely needs to be alright over He definitely needs to be alright, Oh jo. The NFL is moving forward with plans to begin hiring and training replacement officials in the next several weeks because the negotiation with the NFL Referee Association have stalled. Of the current CBA spires May thirty first, the NFL has offered a six point forty five annual growth rate over the next year as a deal the NFL RPA, the Referee Association, is asking for ten percent plus two million in marketing fees. The average NFL official earned three hundred and eighty five and twenty twenty five. Training of replacement officials, to be recruited from the college ranks is expected to begin as early as May first. The last time NFL used replacement officials within twenty two and you remember O Joe, the fail, Mary the ball, the dirt they gave the guy touchdown, and I think it was the Seattle beat Green Bay. On the situation if replacement players ref take the field in twenty twenty six, how bad does it get OJO? Does it effect the integrity?
Speaker 2: I think it does affect the integrity of the game. I understand that they are officials, maybe at the college level, maybe even at the high school level. You never you never know what their experience are. I mean, it is obviously, but the best officials to have at the highest level are those that are familiar with the game, those that have been doing it at the highest level for a very long time.
Speaker 3: And of course, human error is inevitable.
Speaker 2: They're going to get some They're gonna get it wrong sometime, but for the most part, those that have experience, those that have been doing it for years are the best ones to do. Hopefully they can get this situation, you know, solidified and expedited, you know, so the referees are there. If you have replacement refs, there are going to be mistakes, many more than what we already have.
Speaker 3: When a restaurant, it's just and just.
Speaker 4: This is what business is about.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter how much the NFL makes They're trying to we can while paying out as little as they possibly can be a players be at officials. So this notion that we want the best, No, you don't. You want the most affordable. That's what you want. Revenue keeps going up expeditiously crazy. These guys pay them competency.
Speaker 3: Especially the referees.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, you say you know and I said, I think they released a statement like the NFL is not being this. They're being disingenuous. They're trying to negotiate through the media. You know, the NFL is always trying. If you notice the NFL, I told y'all wasn't say anything, but I can't. I can't keep the mind shut. The NFL is always trying the cap, trying the cap salary. They always trying to put a cap on how much somebody can make you. But they don't put no cap on. They want to put a cap on the players. How much the players. You gotta Saldy, you already got a salary cap. But now you know, ay a player in this thing. This is the most we can now the officials X, Y and Z. And is it true that the officials that they don't get a medical benefits.
Speaker 3: Covered they don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I think I read some they do.
Speaker 5: Okay, huh, go ahead on't y'all.
Speaker 4: What happened? Oh? Right to see something?
Speaker 3: Oh you looking for somebody?
Speaker 2: But officials, if I could be the one INNFL officials, who are generally classified as part time employees rather than full time league staff, do not receive the same comprehensive health insurance benefits as headquarters employees.
Speaker 1: According to the recent labor dispute, While they receive a four one K travel plan, stipends, and compensation for games, they have historically lack traditional medical coverage. In the NFL health insurance dispute, a major contention of the labor negotiations have been the lack of health care benefit for on field officials. I thought I had read that where they said that was a really sticking point for them.
Speaker 4: I don't think they get it. It's or it's not the same level as what the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well employee, It's kind of like it's kind of it's kind of like Congress. Congress get platinum coverage and then you try to scrap and try to find a silver or or or a piece together playing where they get top of the line coverage. Yeah, so we'll see hopefully, hopefully they get this thing resolved, because that's the last thing I want to see.
Speaker 3: The placements on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Because you are, because because we are what anytime a bomb call, they already think.
Speaker 4: He wanted somebody on the take.
Speaker 1: Somebody made a call you don't want I mean, and you and you and and considering that the prop bets and everything is going on, is the conversation is getting louder and louder, Oh Joe. These are the college football biggest spenders on private jets in twenty twenty five. Alabama one point two three five million, Nebraska one point one three six million dollars, University of Michigan a million, seventy eight thousand and M nine hundred and twenty five thousand, Texas eight eight hundred and seventeen thousand.
Speaker 4: As you can see the list right now on your screen. Chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're hold on, where did Why don't we go? For three thousand dollars? They must be just drove that thing around the hang or just cranked it up back just to.
Speaker 3: Make sure to crank up.
Speaker 1: You ain't frough nowhere. Hey, you can't even go from Larry to Jackson.
Speaker 2: Hole in most of those trips, right, Uh is that for the head coaches or just for players that they bring in on visits.
Speaker 1: I don't think I think the coach. I think the coaches. I don't think that's they don't put that in there. I mean that's probably put up. Nah, I'm saying that's probably.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm gonna say, like bringing them in on visits.
Speaker 4: In the family the top guys or talk or or or guys that's in the portal.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, Hey, that's that's not bad.
Speaker 2: And then the numbers aren't that bad based on how much goddamn entities in colleges make in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: This is it's nothing to do with games, so we're not surprised. But I'm trying to figure out where Wyoming went. I'm trying to figure out where Oregon State went, where Houston went.
Speaker 2: Whoa, hey, that's enough. That's enough on my my beavers. You know, we we we we were going through.
Speaker 3: It as it is. Right now, we're gonna be all right.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, where are you going for lift thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: He probably to Portland. Portland is right back.
Speaker 4: Drove.
Speaker 3: Oh, Hey, my beaver is gonna get back, right man, I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: I don't know, y'all. Look y'all, it's rough.
Speaker 3: It's rough. I'm not even gonna lie to you. It's rough.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 2: There's such a huge imbalance right now with with Oregon State and in Oregon. You know, but back in my time when I was there, Hey, y'all, put did we We lost one game that year? We lost to the Huskies. And you know what we did to know the name in the Fiestavo. Yeah, we had a team of nothing but junior junior, junior college player.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: All you got, man, I'm about dogs everywhere, all the way across the board, offense and defense. A. Dennis Erickson was one hell of a coach.
Speaker 4: Man. Uh, I think I saw I was reading somewhere today. I don't know. It might have been AI that what you call.
Speaker 1: Was getting ready to build a one hundred and seventy million dollar facility Oregon.
Speaker 2: Or that that might be believable, believable they already got there, I'm sure I have.
Speaker 3: I've never been to the facility, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see that facility they got They got barber chairs?
Speaker 4: Is it okay?
Speaker 2: So it ain't okay, okay, okay, brought it, especially Oregon. I know they got stated alred everything stated already, everything I could imagine.
Speaker 3: I've never been there.
Speaker 2: It's just the fact that Phil Knight went there, so I know, I know they get first DIBs on everything, o Jo, they got.
Speaker 1: I mean the shoes, the color waves and everything. They get first deal on everything. Hey, all right, it's time for our final saying. Even if it's time for Q Q and a.
Speaker 3: Q and A.
Speaker 1: Before we get to the super chat, we've got some video voice mails from our discord, and let's take a listen.
Speaker 4: Here's the first one, not cho. Let's take a listen what they had to say.
Speaker 1: Congratulations night, Captain hand two million subs, king Io, Ojo, keep going baby, Yes.
Speaker 4: Sir, appreciate that. Man.
Speaker 1: You guys made it possible. I mean, it's uh, Jordan As you gotta clean this thing up.
Speaker 4: I'm going to bed. I'm leaving here too. Uh.
Speaker 1: But this is it's an unbelievable honor. We're extremely proud, we're extremely grateful. We do not take this moment for granted. The graphics team has been doing a great job of getting stuff up and and and thinking people to let people know that we're very, very appreciative. We don't take this moment for granted. We're extremely humble and honored by it. We definitely will continue to work and try to head towards that three million in the very near future.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get there. We're gonna get there. Can I can I say something real before you go on. I'm gonna tell you what's gonna get us the three million faster. It's not what we do right here, sitting here talking when it comes to sports and the stories, when.
Speaker 3: We do that outside stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, listen, man, and we we a hey listen, man, Hey, you got me. You know I'm willing to do anything once. I'm willing to do anything once. So that that's gonna man, you already you know my ideas any anything that's pushing the envelope, and that's almost like a life that situation.
Speaker 1: I'm all for it. All right, here's our second one. Let's take a listen to what they had to.
Speaker 4: Say, two million something.
Speaker 3: Let's go how about my boys?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, Joe, I saw the big three, that dynamic trio.
Speaker 3: So proud of you guys. We got two million, we got many more to go. So proud of y'all. Congratulations, love you more than you will ever know. I'm so so proud of y'all. That's awesome. Congrats appreciation that Doc Man Doc.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Doctor Frankie h she was Doc might have been out theamn first. So while you bull jib it because she's been, I mean, she was in it. She came to our first show, Vegas, show in Vegas, she came to Atlanta, she came to New Orleans, she came to San Francisco, and she's every night she's in the chat. So Doc, we appreciate that. We appreciate all ourself. We appreciate everybody that tunes in when we come home. We can't thank you guys enough because you guys are will make this, make.
Speaker 4: This absolute work. Here's the last one. Let's take a listen to what they had to say. What's up? O cho Ice? Old Joe was up? I got that boy up there, y'all.
Speaker 3: But if y'all had.
Speaker 2: One chance to pick another franchise to play for, would y'all pick yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, cho three or five? Baby? Let's go with jat.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know my franchise, I'm picking out Homegrown Liberty City oh Jackson, Oorial Hospital, born at three h eight January first, nineteen sixty eight. I'd be playing for the Dolphins. I would love to play for the Dolphins. Obviously, I had the opportunities. Who to play for my Dolphins, to play in front all my homeboys I grew up with. You know, make my family proud, Make my homeboys proud, because now you ain't got a flight to Cincinnati, have the flat to the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 3: I'm right here in the backyard. And what did I do? I messed it up.
Speaker 2: But other than that, that's exactly where man, listen. It's something about playing home in front of your fans, in front of your family. I think I had an opportunity to play against the Dolphins. Uh, Cincinnati, we came down here, we played. I had one hell of a game too. I think I had two touchdowns.
Speaker 3: But just being in that stadium, man, I.
Speaker 2: Think this is when it was not Joe Robbie. It might have been Joe Robbie back then, maybe maybe maybe hard Rock, But man, that that was one of the best feelings man, just being able to play in front of in front of the boys.
Speaker 3: Man never had the opportunity.
Speaker 4: The team then, Oh, that's right.
Speaker 2: You show did you show? Did I remember Wayne Heysinger boat? I wanted Wayne still got that big yacht with the helicopter on it.
Speaker 4: Probably Uh who I play for?
Speaker 2: Shoot the Falcons. That's the closest thing than where you you know, I.
Speaker 4: Ain't want to play with them. Falcon was terrible whatever I mean.
Speaker 3: But you can make them who they you can make. I mean you you, Shannon Shaw, not.
Speaker 4: With no quarterback, not without no quarterback.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I would say forty nine ers because it gotta be grass. I gotta play of Grass. Ain't playing no damn First, I say forty nine of the Chiefs for the fans. Okay, I like it. I was always into all about Chiefs, fans, Kevin Bowl, Kniken Grass. You guys are the best ever. Two million. We love y'all.
Speaker 4: Appreciated, cav Thank you for your support. Man.
Speaker 1: You tune in, I mean you in the Tuoper chat. You tune in, you watch us faithfully. So O Joe and I we greatly appreciate that. Oh Joe, I got that five hundred for you to officiate the wedding. Showed my wife the clip. She cried, thanks for making her day. And oh Joe no future or them cheetah pants at the wedding, Tya Johnson, your cubs said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you. You know when it comes when it comes to dressing. Now, you know I don't play now and we be talking about officihing the wedding.
Speaker 3: I'm a brother of the clause. I'm ana step right. Huh. I'm gonna step right. So you let me know when that, you know, let me know what the wedding is. I will officiate again. It's two parts to it.
Speaker 2: Twenty fifty dollars for me to officiate and another two fifty for my band to come. Huh you not two birds with one stone, two birds with one stone?
Speaker 3: You hit me. Yeah, let me let me.
Speaker 4: Know, mister incredible.
Speaker 1: Eleven congrabs, Uncle Ojo, the entire Nightcap family, two million followers, the right. Wait now, somebody cleaned that issue up in the studio. Oh they don't get this up. They ain't leave it until they do. Landy Ray, ain't Landy. Congratulations to y'all on two million non GMO organic subscribers. Shout out to the Nightcap team, all the one, all the day's wonner wonders over the first day ors the mod squad and the fam. Thank you for NonStop entertainment. No, thank you guys. Lanny, she's been here, one of the one of my favorite subs. Also, Uh, we can't thank you guys enough. The guys that's been down for day one and all the guys that's come along as we built this thing, we can't thank you enough. We really, really really means a lot to us for you guys to come on. And you know we've added Joe and he's definitely built brought something a different dynamic to the to the roster, and so we can't thank him enough. We look forward to seeing you, Joe. I think Wednesday, Wednesday, Thursday, what about tomorrow?
Speaker 4: No, we all go Tuesday.
Speaker 3: We don't do Hey, ashe told you, who we got Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Know who we got with.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say it. I mean it's supposed to be a surprise, but I mean not a surprise.
Speaker 1: But okay, okay, I'm gonna take your word for it.
Speaker 4: Don't don't don't spoil it for me.
Speaker 1: There Brendan Flaco fifty nine hundred by next week or my Haitians slide through loan.
Speaker 3: Okay, come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 4: And you ain't got that and you ain't got that switch of that drum.
Speaker 3: Oh you so hey a zb ZB come on through, baby.
Speaker 4: Rod for me.
Speaker 1: What do you want people to take away from nightcap? Beyond the laughs in sports talk? Congratulations two major organic followers. Well, I like to think I would like to think that you and I have shared some life lessons. I think you could look back and see some of the things that have happened to us and see how we just keep pressing forward. H You're not your circumstances. You're what you do after circumstance happened to you take responsibility, to take accountability, and you keep pressing forward. That's the only thing we know how to do. That's what we've done. That's how we were able to get to where we got. So if you don't think that we had trials and tribulations and we had to overcome obstacles to just to make it to where we where we got, what we're really what we were known for before we kind of got into this space. You're sadly mistaken, but everybody has things happened to them. We're not the first, we won't be the last, and we didn't have the most difficult things to overcome, but we had things to overcome, and we're proud that we're dead. And so hopefully we've just share some of our stories of upbringing and some of the things that have happened, not only in early in our career, but in high school and in college and even in the NFL. Hopefully some people got something out of that. Bernard count two, congrats on two Mallia. Which team had more talent? Ninety seven Broncos O two Ravens Mster eighty five. Which wide receiver room got more stacked? O six Bengals or the twenty four group. Well, I think offensively, you have more talent than Denver. I mean, we had five Hall of famers on yeah football, now we have me John zam team. You had four at Watermeado defense, So we had four for Hall of famers on the offensive side. Offensively, we had more talent on in Denver. Defensively, they had more talent over there. But it's been a fun battle. Which wide receiver room was more stacked? Oh six Bengals and twenty four group.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. That's a good one. That twenty four group of stack. Obviously twenty four group Chase Higgins. I'm not sure who would be the third Tyler Boyd Maybe well, Tyler Boyd was twenty four. Uh yeah, you know what when it comes to that question, that all comes down the preference. You have to understand then the league they planning today. Can you imagine putting us three, take me, Chris, Henry and TJ and put us in this in this past happy league today?
Speaker 3: What would it look like?
Speaker 4: Huh yeah? Who was y'all tight end to Yo.
Speaker 3: From Atlanta Falcons? I call him choir boy. God, don't get.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It slipped my mind. It slipped my mind. He was a blocking tight end.
Speaker 2: Though blocking tight end, really good, really good against the run, especially defensive ends, no matter how big strong they were, he was really good against the run.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I slipped my mind.
Speaker 1: But Jay nineteen eighty four out, I've been saying this. We congrass to Nightcap faum day one two million subs. Y'all been here through it all, ask and grass job well done. Yeah, the Nightcap team has been unbelievable. From graphics to editing to the producers. Everybody's done a great job, Jordan, every from setups where we're going to roll. We do uh, when we do stuff for Radio Row, whether we do in the Lives, it does not matter. The team has been unbelievable. The Nightcap fam is Jacob, Christian, j Bon, Nikki, Stevie Bailey and Mike. Then you got obviously, you got Ash, you got Ojo myself, I soo Jordan CJ and his team over there at the club Shah so. But Nightcap man, you guys have been knocking out the part. I am very, very proud of what you guys have been able to do.
Speaker 4: Uh. We got some hard workers here.
Speaker 2: We really got a a our tight ends.
Speaker 3: Our trio during that time. Remember Reggie Kelly, Yeah, Reggie.
Speaker 2: Tony Stewart and the young Bull. The young Buck at the time was Ronnie Gent.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I remember. I'm so sure I remember the mother guys.
Speaker 1: Uh, Marsh Marsha, Mashan Hunter. Congratulations on two manion subs Oo, I so and other contributors. Ash, you are the best Day one sub and moderator.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you, handsome old R four three. I love the show. But who's better? Lway or Brady? I'm taking Lway help.
Speaker 4: Nate Harper.
Speaker 1: Congrats on two million subs o Cho, been here since day one. Love watching our community grow, Love the Nightcap family.
Speaker 4: We can't thank you.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that. Twin oh tea.
Speaker 4: They said, Jermaine Greshing with your tight end.
Speaker 2: Now, Jermaine was was on on the back end, on the back end of me. We said two thousand, We said two thousand and six, remember.
Speaker 1: Six, right, kemping on with Jr. Congrats on two million subs up in o Cho. Appreciate that Kemper. Kemp has been here, one of the first ones here. Also absolutely did not create a handle. Congrats on some surpassing million subscriber shaying O Joe, you guys are my cable.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. We appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And the little pants, Oh Joe, this pod dropped a few days before my birthday a few years back, and I've been here since day one. We have grown together as a family, and y'all are doing great things here to two millie and appreciate that. We cannot cannot thank you guys enough. Kevin Bolt night I was having the two million greatest moment, remember UNC saying He'll walk in the locker room and see who you talking to. Click, Yeah, you better say your mom or your wife can't sick. But I said, nah man this shouty tell Shawdy to kick cal Simpson. O Joe got googling bricks with no VP. Y'all funny yeah, hey, hey, hey, they come check my phone and they want to I ain't bout yeah yeah yeah, you know not recently. Please teach unk about technology. Y'all been by hero since by youth. Congrass on too, Mallion baby, best sports pod period, Appreciate that. Caw Brandon Johnson. Who's getting cut? Tom Brady, Damn Marino, Patrick mahonmes Peyton Manny congrass on two MILLI been here before one thousand k and at the first Live stay blessed.
Speaker 3: That's tough, there, boy, that's tough.
Speaker 1: I can't cut Danny. I worked with Danny for a decade. Can't cut Peyton.
Speaker 3: Then my whole boy whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: Any played with the Broncos.
Speaker 3: So you cutting Tom?
Speaker 4: Uh? Well, I can't. I can't cut Daddy. I can't cut Daddy. I can't cut Peyton. Damn. Hey, we have a quarterback competition.
Speaker 1: Brady, Hey, Brady and my home boy loser gotta get cut o yo, hey, we gotta have this thing.
Speaker 4: Take this thing back to freight of camp.
Speaker 1: Big Underscore, Sarge Underscore, brooks oh yo Uf said the Nation a few weeks ago. Bro, you definitely should have played on the Tom Brady Flag FCC flag football team and destroyed.
Speaker 2: The Noah, No, I couldn't do that right now, everything I do, especially when it comes to competing or just being athletic, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Soccer, soccer, soccer and chat.
Speaker 2: I'm sure y'all, y'all, y'all probably don't know, but I'm getting ready to play in a tournament. I'm getting ready to play in the tournament for two million dollars. For those those who don't know, I'm playing with a team out of Spain called Billery, y'all. Some of you might not know, some of you may know. So I'm playing with Billy, y'all, May twenty seventh through June first. So I'm in the nine, I'm up top, I'm the striker, and we're playing for we're competing for two million dollars. I think Pat McAfee has the team.
Speaker 3: JJ Watt.
Speaker 2: I think JJ Watt had a team, and I'm looking to walk away with that two million dollars. Yeah, yeah, yeah, jjt J got a team, so so like my mannerism, my my movement, my everything is is predicated to soccer.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I probably I couldn't run around right now if I wanted to honestly.
Speaker 1: Barry Game two sixty eight, Oh your Iso, congrats on two million organic subs been subscribed since October seventeenth, twenty twenty three. The big exact only three million fellas Oh your pay two one of the month for eighty eight months to cover the fifty nine hundred.
Speaker 4: Just trust me. On the map, I got.
Speaker 1: GS card, Wat's detailed service, Jokic MVP easy. I think Shay had what forty seven to.
Speaker 3: Night for forty forty seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lebron had a triple double in the absence of Luca. They blow out the Wizards. The Wizards bad. I see why the Wizards gave up eighty three. Hell, I might have could have got thirteen. Daniel Wells forty nine seventy up. Have you not gotten on this man about his background? Come on, o joe y'all been on.
Speaker 2: Way trying to figure out why, and obviously he must not watch the show to still be talking about the background. And we don't flip it on a few times, and he still don't know why the background ain't on.
Speaker 1: No, you're supposed to have the shelves up there. Your the trophy is supposed to be up there, so I can't see you.
Speaker 3: Your trophy is until Yeah, it's coming.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about him and talking about this background and it's light, not knowing it's distorted.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact. Let me turn let me turn it, let me turn it on the finish the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I thought you was gonna have it. I thought the shelves is gonna be there.
Speaker 2: You said, yeah, Yeah, the dude, they coming, they coming, Remember they got they got it. You said that they got to order now, ain't no last year. You know, you gotta order all that. They gotta order all that stuff. So when they do come, they ain't got to go back and forth. They coming all the way from mom from from Europe.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody coming to damn Europe. Nicolas Jeffers said, what would you What would you be if you hadn't followed your dream?
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean I would have probably still been a runner.
Speaker 4: For uh, for the cartel. What a lawyer?
Speaker 3: Okay, I can see that lot. Johnny Hey, Johnny Johnny conckran.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah yeah, Willie Garrett Mike Mike was up under note joking grass on organic two million. Y'all should be replacement RELs for the NFL game this season. Be great nightcap, that'll be dope.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine? Can you imagine me as a referee?
Speaker 1: Unc?
Speaker 4: Now, I want to be an umpire because I ain't got to do a whole lot of running.
Speaker 1: Are you just staying back there? Huh yep? Throw the flag? Big serge, underscore, underscore Brooks. Two Thursday ago, I asked you fellas set a shout out to my daughter Ryan competing in the state powerlifting me your well wished work. She metal set to school records and the next day had a three run homer and softball.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, well, so I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Tell Ryan congratulations on the powerlifting or meddling and the two and the three run homer and softball. Man, seems like you got a little laughter lit on your hands. So we're proud of you, bro, Tell congratulations. Two things can be true, pod. Can we get a fishing competition with the big three abition? We already know who's gonna finish.
Speaker 2: Last listen, I ain't got the patient of fish. I'm liable to jump in the water and get the fish my damn self.
Speaker 4: Go ahead. That's why I'm not gonna be nowhere close to you when we fishing. I'll see you. Let the wave man.
Speaker 3: A, y'all, and you gonna, y'all gonna be pissed when I come with the biggest fish too.
Speaker 1: I ain't worried about that. Go Vision twenty three. Congrats on two mini unkin o yo. Now that two million. Give us your workout playing meal prep you did to get up. I'm still trying to get in the fight with the sword and lose. Congrass y'all. Man, I got me a new piece of equipment today came. Yesterday, Oh I had it, but the game came came and set it up today. I got that ski erg this yep, I got that. I got a Concept two bike. I got two Concept two roers. I got two assault bikes. I'm straight now. I got me forty five minutes in the day on my Concept two bike, set a record with how far did I go? Three twenty two thousand, three hundred and sixty seven meters and.
Speaker 3: Okay, top that.
Speaker 1: Go birds hey, hounded up. Give us your best Brian Dawkins story. I only played against beat Dalk once. I hate him up for a tub the little little easy tub man. We beat the breaks off there it was ninety eight. Uh yeah, we boy, We.
Speaker 4: Ran all up.
Speaker 1: Now the Giants beat us in the Giants, but we ran through. We beat the cow beat the breaks off the Cowboys, beat the breaks off the Commanders.
Speaker 4: We beat the breaks off the Eagles. The Giants guide us though. Man.
Speaker 1: We only lost two games that year. We lost to the Giants and we lost to the Dolphins on the Monday night. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. Again, thank you for the two million subs. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite UNC. There's my partner and co host. He went somewhere Liberty City's own being a Ring of Fame Artery, a former pro bowler and an All Pro. He's Chad Ocho Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Again, from the bottom of our hearts, the whole entire Nightcap family. Uh Ocho Joe, anybody that's contributed to us reaching this milestone, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: The team behind the scenes that you don't get to.
Speaker 1: See, all our producers, all our editors, all our graphic people, social team. Thank you for your hard work and effort. It does not go unnoticed and I cannot thank you enough. So again, thank you guys for making this possible. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shave by La Potier head over to La Portier Cognac dot com to grab you a bottle if it's currently unavailable in a state or sending near you. Is the best taste in premium Vestel Peek kangjact on the market compared against other kanyacts, and you'll see we have the best congyact on the market. So thank you for joining us again tonight. I'm unk, he's o Cho. We're off tomorrow, but we'll see you. Joe Aiso is back with us on Wednesday. We'll see you on Wednesday night. Again, thank you guys for joining us, and thank you for the million