Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Air on air with a Ryan Seacrest. Oh yeah, one of two point seven. It's kiss FM morning. It's gonna be hot once again, Seacrest. Here Sistney and Tanya. Who was in our chairs? Who was in my chair over the weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to like really put your stuff back together.
Speaker 2: Somebody came in and they I don't know, Like when you go to your work, if you sit at a desk in a chair, do you have anything that helps you sit the right way? I have bad posture I did when I was pregnant. Okay, what was it like a booster It was like a back support I have. Well, I thought this was a booster seat that Tubbs, our engineer put in my chair to get my pasture to be better. So I don't know. We could see it on YouTube, so I'm not leaning over, but I think it's now not in my seat. It's on the back. But it's supposed to be like a phone book, so I sit up straight. I don't know. And who was Mikayla? Were you in our seats over the weekend? Ruby or sitting around in our those over.
Speaker 1: The week There are a lot of like office space, you know, like.
Speaker 2: We haven BELI students from USC.
Speaker 1: Should be off limits for everybody. It's not what people come in. They use headphones. Easton has lost three headphones.
Speaker 2: I think they spit in our microphones too.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I white mine every day.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't mean I've lost though. All right, listen, here we go, welcome back, Good to be with you. We have five hundred dollars back to school cash every hour. Also before seven o'clock. If you're married. I was reading about marriage counselors. They say it's the number one mistake people make when they get married. It struck me. I feel guilty carrying it and not sharing it, so I will share it with you the Ryan's Roses today. Have you ever suspected that your partner's doing something and then you get into an obsessed rabbit hole of investigation, Like you cannot stop pursuing investigative work because you've been cue to think something's going on. That's kind of what's happening here. It's like relationship hyper vigilance. You just can't stop because something rattled you so much. And that's what we're gonna do. I think the Ryan's Roses call is because she can't investigate anymore. She's just tiredig of doing on her own, so she wants a conclusion and we'll try and get to that at seven point forty this morning with the new Ryan's Roses Music and live music. We all love a good live music experience. We have Grasi Abrams tickets for you to win. That's like good all morning long. We'll sit you up with those later this hour. So, like I said, is back to school time. So many schools back last week. If you still haven't gotten in on this five hundred dollars gift card for back to school clothes supplies, I got a chance for you to win in Seacrest here. So Tiny went on a double date with Robbie's X. That's all I know. I didn't ask any more questions because the song was ending, but she was just gossiping about it. So do tell everybody since you're about to tell sicany.
Speaker 3: So, Robbie has this ex girlfriend from college that he did. It was like his college girlfriend. Okay, you know, the one that like leaves an impact.
Speaker 1: The one that got away. No, yeah, right, that's not even a thing.
Speaker 3: But anyways, so he had this college girlfriend and she ended up dating his best friend in college, and so they had this like big falling out.
Speaker 1: It was like that's how they broke up. No, well, they were like they.
Speaker 2: They falling out. Sounds like it falling out with.
Speaker 3: A friend because he was like still kind of in a situationship that they didn't like end it. And you know, the guy broke bro code. Yes, the guy broke brokede. So they kind of have like a thing. This is however, you know, Like, so Robbie went to his college reunion and he ended up seeing she ended up marrying the guy this is his old friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, that broke the brokes. So they be they stayed together.
Speaker 3: And so when Robbie went back to his reunion, they all had this like Kumbaya moment where they just like talked about the last however many years of life and they go, oh my gosh, they're from New York and they go, we come to La every summer for vacation.
Speaker 1: We'd love to do a double date with you and your wife.
Speaker 2: And so I was like, I don't understand who's telling me this story? Is it Tanya rad because you gleefully are talking about up until this point someone's ex. You have preached to me, not just said, you have preached to me for almost four decades. I think that on this show that you cannot communicate or be friends with an ex yet Gleefully you share this story about Robbie talking to you, Anon.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you this because I was not excited about the idea. It wasn't but I went on the double date, but with the ex and her husband, and I had the best time. She was wonderful, the husband was lovely. We had there was no awkward it was just so.
Speaker 2: Have you changed your view? Is it possible that a human can be friendly with an ex?
Speaker 1: It didn't hit me after twenty plus years.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a I don't need that. It's a fact or not.
Speaker 3: He's not like texting her Happy Birthday and texting her parents Happy.
Speaker 2: Birthday changed things. If it's such a great time, why can't he be thoughtful now? You don't like he all of a sudden when it's her birthday.
Speaker 1: He can't text if it's her birthday. Yeah, I think it would be weird, but I can.
Speaker 2: It's so weird that you had the best time with his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I know we had I'm telling you we had the best time. She's a therapist and so you know me, like I was just free therapy. I was like, Oh, tell me, let's.
Speaker 2: Be traveling together, the three of them, the four of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, isn't it fun?
Speaker 4: I think it.
Speaker 2: Shows it shows your growth? Of course I enjoyed. I love it because I've been telling you it's possible to go out with your ex girlfriend's husband.
Speaker 1: Am I growing have a good time?
Speaker 2: Not totally coming in next grazier from his tickets. Last night, I was sleeping alone, and when I went to go to the bathroom, I made sound, I moaned. I was like, oh, out of bed to get to the bathroom. Like, I was like, why are you even in my head? I'm going, why are you making such loud moaning, grunting sounds of pain trying to go pee?
Speaker 1: Are you sore?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Me too?
Speaker 2: What like my body is sore? My? I was on my stand up bike. What were you doing?
Speaker 1: I played pickleball for the first time yesterday.
Speaker 2: You've you never played pickleball?
Speaker 1: No, I told you. Sports really intimidate me.
Speaker 2: We are a dancer watching dancer.
Speaker 5: Those are sports well, cheerleading, gymnastics, dancing. That is my realm of like expertise or it used to be probably, but sports like actually balls and defense, like sorry, flying at my face to.
Speaker 2: My great ant gladys places. Pickleball, no, I get what's.
Speaker 1: Disney saying, but also intimidation.
Speaker 5: I feel like pickleball has been one of those things we're like now, Like I have so many friends that have been playing it for years and they invite me. I'm like, oh, you're good. I haven't played, so I'm going to pass. So finally I said, I'm not going to pass. I'm gonna go because there was somebody else that was also beginner level. I had so much fun. It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Between you going out with Robbie's ex having a good time and you playing a sport and having fun. I don't know which way is up.
Speaker 1: I know, but not only do I go all in? Do I need a paddle? Do I all the gear?
Speaker 2: Yes? This is this is great? Are you witnessing this? What's going on with the stars? Is there a retro grade?
Speaker 3: Also, we need to talk about you moaning and groning going to the bathroom, because if you're sleeping on one side of the bed nowadays you can't be moaning and groaning in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: Why can't he moan and grown?
Speaker 2: Why can't I moan and grown by myself?
Speaker 1: Because you can't wake up. That's not nice to the other person.
Speaker 2: There's no one there, he said, by myself. Mm hmm, Well, what part are you missing here? Let's be let's be clear. When one says they got up and moaned by themselves, what do you think they mean?
Speaker 1: I think you mean that you were like alone and you're waking up.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I mean I was alone in the mattress and I made loud noises, and I thought, why are you making such loud noises?
Speaker 1: That's the time to make just when I was impressed.
Speaker 2: That's when I was impressed. This hour. Yeah, oh man, great, ant claudis playing? Should play with you?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'll play with anybody at this any tis My mother in law's too good, she asked me. She's like, oh, well, then come meet us. I'm hosting this tournament. I was like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: At there anybody. It's so aggressive about inviting you to play a sport. Dodge them because they're really good.
Speaker 1: She's so good. She goes by herself and like creates teams like.
Speaker 2: Just all right, listen, we got to move on the number one mistake you make when you get married. Number one by a lot. Next two point seven kiss FM Marriage counsels got together. They came up with this. Here's the headline. They say, the number one mistake people make when they get married is they expect their partner to change. Like there's something that they've done a lot along the way. But you think when you get married, oh, I'll change that habit, I'll change that person, I'll change that behavior. It doesn't happen. No, at thirty years old, we as adults are basically molded plaster. We are molded drying plaster at thirty when it comes to habits and behavior. Wow, okay, up until then you have a shot. So if you want to get married at twenty six, you have a shot maybe to mold that person into the plaster that you want. At thirty and thirty plus that plaster's dry.
Speaker 5: But you don't necessarily mold that person. You as the person, needs to change for yourself.
Speaker 2: But we, majority, says the counselor, we think we can change somebody. We cannot. Now you can't do it.
Speaker 1: But we're always changing, That's what I'm saying. We're evolving. Yeah, you don't just like turn thirty and then that's it.
Speaker 2: But you're changing on your You're not changing because someone's telling you to change. Sure, you won't listen to someone tell you to change. I never have my entire life, and we've had to deal with that four hours a day.
Speaker 1: You're welcome five years.
Speaker 2: Today's quote. Maybe the amount of good things in your life depends on your ability to notice them. Oh, so.
Speaker 1: Open your eyes people, We're coppy.
Speaker 2: We're still coppy. Okay, all right, Ryan's roses after seven. Let's go Sisney. What do you have this morning? Indie Headliness FM headlines with siciny Well.
Speaker 5: Hurricane Laala was downgraded to a tropical storm, but it's still disrupted travel to Hawaii this weekend, and airlines are still catching up. A vandalized fiber line caused service issues for some AT ANDT customers in the Recita area yesterday, a week after Verizon customers had similar issues. The FDA has given its highest risk warning to a recall involving nearly.
Speaker 1: Nineteen million eggs.
Speaker 5: Over salmonella concerns after ninety eight people in seventeen states got sick.
Speaker 1: And Hayden Pennetier, known for her roles.
Speaker 5: On shows like Heroes and Nashville, has died at thirty six years old.
Speaker 2: That's at seven forty this morning. Five hundred dollars in back to school cash in a second. So our intern Bella from USC, wants to be Olivia Dean Rodrigo's publicis. That's what she wants to do. That's the dream. That is the dream, and I think that's a great dream. So she's studying that at USC now downtown. And you took it upon yourself to do an astrological assignment. We're talking about the astrological what do you call it the app? Coastar, what's the name? What's the category?
Speaker 1: Coast Star?
Speaker 2: But astrological categories horoscope and so I've been trying to get Sisney and Tany into this.
Speaker 1: For years, really, yeah, trying to to pay attention.
Speaker 2: To these things, not once worth, date, time, reborn, all that. So why did you investigate?
Speaker 6: So you have your like full placement on the app, but I wanted to go over your big three, which are your Sun, your Moon, and your ascendant are also known as your rising signs, So I'm.
Speaker 2: Just starting on the field here. Yes, I just thought you needed to know as a Capricorn what your day is going to be. Like I don't I follow three other things.
Speaker 6: There's so many levels to it and layers, but basically, like the big three are just like a deeper understanding of you as a person. So your first one is your son, the main one that people focus on. That represents your inner self. So as a Capricorn, you're realistic, strong willed, and you like focus on getting things done.
Speaker 1: Amen. Yeah, your moon is.
Speaker 6: Your emotional self, which is also an Earth sign in Taurus.
Speaker 1: So that can make you sweet.
Speaker 6: Calming, romantic, loyal obviously, but similar to your Capricorn sign, I also like to stay grounded, like to protect yourself, and then you also emotionally regulate with routine and familiarity.
Speaker 2: You can, that's what she said. She just read astrological and.
Speaker 6: Then your rising sign. So this is how you present yourself to others. It's more so of your outer self. So it's not an Earth sign. It's a water sign in Pisces.
Speaker 2: So you have lost me with all of them scientific.
Speaker 6: Car So Pisces are more emotional since they're to.
Speaker 2: Stop mumbling over there, mumbling talking to a caller right now? Else anyway, all right, so can we just go back for a second forget about my whatever the last thing was. I like the other things you said, because I like, I want to be If I'm that person, great. If I'm not that person, I still want to be that person. I want to be romantic, you want to be all the other things that you said, reliable and focused, loyal, loyal. I want to be all that. So maybe maybe the benefit of following your astrological sign is to make you.
Speaker 1: A better right you almost manifest it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, like if you're not that yet, they kind of tell you what you want to be, so you are trying to be that every day, and the.
Speaker 5: Things that are negative you try to avoid, yes and listen to the negative.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So that I come out with your Piscy sign, like they're more emotional. They are tend to be more open hearted and minded.
Speaker 1: But since that's.
Speaker 6: Like they avoid harsh reality, so you might seek partners that are practical and realistic.
Speaker 1: So there's a bit duality here.
Speaker 2: My Piscey sign that means somebody who is a Pisces.
Speaker 6: No, so that's your rising sign. That's how you present yourself.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's you.
Speaker 2: You have to understand.
Speaker 1: Pisces are wonderful. Yeah, I'm a badge of honor. My dad's a pisces, my husband's.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I'm going to read the app. Okay, yes, it's all that deep dive. This is why I didn't get into it earlier. It's confusing coming up five hundred bucks and back to school cash. You see. Christ Here, we're about to launch into the Ryan's roses, where she says a woman showed up in my suggested follows on Instagram more than once, so I investigated her and that is the problem coming up out of Venice in a few minutes. Now, Kim is on the line seven. So Kim and Anaheim.
Speaker 4: Kim, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: You are skipping your son's first birthday party and your family.
Speaker 7: Oh no, that's not what happening. That makes me sound like a bad parent.
Speaker 2: That's what they told me. I just met you. I'm reading it up on the screen. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of thoughts on this go on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, I do too. So my son is turning one, and I decided I don't want to throw a big first birthday party, Like he's.
Speaker 8: One, you know, he's not going to remember it.
Speaker 7: I still want to celebrate his birthday, but instead my husband and I booked a really nice hotel.
Speaker 8: For the weekend. We're going to take some pictures, you know, get him his first birthday cake, all that, and then we want to drop him off with Grandma and just like have.
Speaker 7: A weekend away to celebrate our.
Speaker 8: First anniversary of being parents.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's that. Yeah, So I don't know.
Speaker 8: My mom is really upset about the whole thing, and she's saying that we're supposed.
Speaker 7: To celebrate with family and friends.
Speaker 8: And like make a big deal about it. You know, this is never going to happen again.
Speaker 7: And you know my mom has ben help offer to help pay for the party, but like I just don't want one. So yeah, I just obvious. I just feel like I'm gonna pickle, Like what do you think? Am I being selfish?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 2: Or are you?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe you don't have to listen to what other people want. It is maybe what you want as a parent. Maybe that's protecting your I'm a parent, it could be protecting the heat and your relationship by going out and creating another one for another party.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna end yet.
Speaker 2: So uh, I don't know. I can understand that if you broadcast this like you are, that people are gonna come down on you. But if it's what you want, you're right. The baby's going to be asleep by seven twenty anyway. Now, remember a thing I know.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something.
Speaker 5: I threw a big party for Survey, which, by the way, today is her birthday.
Speaker 1: She's turning five. Birthday, she's turning five, I know.
Speaker 5: So I throw a saveya sella big I all.
Speaker 1: It's I planned it for weeks.
Speaker 5: Now, Okay, my baby was the smiliest baby ever.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, these pictures are going to.
Speaker 5: Be so incredible, the video, the whatnot. She got the most atrocious flu. No, she got a gnarly flu morning and she was so sick for the party that I mean, there's not one picture of her smiling. I think the entire party, and I look back and I'm like, Wow, what a.
Speaker 2: Waste the money.
Speaker 1: She's not gonna remember her for the parents. It's totally for the parents.
Speaker 5: It's your one year anniversary of surviving the first year of parenting.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you want to date it at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you don't let other people judge you on it. And if you want it's probably smart. That's probably what other people want to do anyway, they're just not saying it totally.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the best of both worlds. We still get a party and then I.
Speaker 2: Get a little Let me know how it goes, because if I ever have one, I might do this one through ten birthdays sounds fun.
Speaker 7: All right, like every other only even numbers.
Speaker 2: You take care, all right. She's keeping the relationship of priority with her husband. I like it. I like that part is up next. Yeah, Ryan's roses jumped just FM. It's time for Ryan's roses. Here we go, Disney Ryan Tanya. Woman showed up in my suggestive follows a lot I investigated. She and my husband follow each other. Looks like she was in Miami the same weekend he was in Miami. Savannah is her name? Savannah? Good morning? What did you find out after you discovered that they were both in Miami together? Anything else?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 9: The reason, I mean, you know why I thought this is because she keeps you know kept popping up in my suggested follows, which was so weird, but I didn't find any evidence of more than just my husband following her on Instagram and her following him. There's that, But also she had posted a picture from South Beach on Saturday afternoon in Miami, and that's when my husband texted me that he was with his brother and they were just grabbing lunch. And I knew that he was in South Beach too, So the following and then being in the same place at the same time is what has me thinking something is not right and has my gut telling me something is going on.
Speaker 2: I will not argue a gut us. You know, somebody smart once said, what people tell you first is the truth. Believe that even they go.
Speaker 4: Back on it.
Speaker 2: And when they say first, you know, if they say it and then they go back around it, they really I was just going back on it because of fear pressure. Interesting, what they believe is what they said the first time. Your gut is speaking this. We're not gonna go any further. The questions, I get it, do they work together anything?
Speaker 7: I didn't find out if she's had a job.
Speaker 9: All I see is bikini's speeches alcohol.
Speaker 2: It's kiss FM. Two point seven is Kiss FM. We're into the Ryan's Roses call right now. We've got Savannah on the line. How long you have been married? Savannah to him?
Speaker 7: Four bears.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: She thinks that he's having an affair. She discovered this woman that shows up in the suggestive follows on Instagram a lot was with him at the same time in Miami, and she says this hard, sharp, deliberate, gut feeling that something weird is going on the Instagram thing. Then they're in the same place on a weekend in Miami. It's not good. What's her name. It's Marisol, Madisol. Okay, here's what we're gonna do. You're gonna offer your husband roses. I'm gonna be quiet, Timmy'll be quiet. Sidney's gonna take over. We want to find out who he's thinking about, Like, who's the first person that pops in his mind for free romantic roses? Medical or you, Savannah or somebody else. That's what we're going to do. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Ryan, you have my permission to call my husband.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go be very quiet, Sisney will drive this. Let's see who he's sending romantic roses to Ryan's roses on Kiss of fem Here it is.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi is this Aaron?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 9: Aaron?
Speaker 1: My name is Joe. I'm calling from Beach Buds.
Speaker 5: We're a flowers shop here locally and we deliver and surrounding areas as well. I'm calling because we're doing a promotion. It's three dozen roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 4: Wait, how did you get my number?
Speaker 5: You may have puragase something online in the past eighteen months and selected to receive promotional offers. That's how we get our list event in our database.
Speaker 4: Okay, can you take me off the database?
Speaker 1: I can, But is there anybody you want to send free flowers to?
Speaker 5: Like I said, I don't need cash from you, I don't need credit card info. This is not a subscription. It's just a promotion that we do here locally in the community.
Speaker 4: Uh huh. And what's the catch.
Speaker 2: There's no catch.
Speaker 5: Just like, if you like our arrangements, tell friends and family about us, come back as a customer one day.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I got I'll have to give you my credit card, no at all.
Speaker 1: No info from you.
Speaker 5: We can just start with the name of the person you want to send them to in a note, and if you feel more comfortable coming in and picking them up yourself, we can do that as well.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, sure you can. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Sweet.
Speaker 1: Who do you want to send them to?
Speaker 4: I send them to my wife. I think you'd like it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 4: Names Savannah?
Speaker 1: Okay, and what.
Speaker 5: Do you want to put on the card for Savannah?
Speaker 4: Beautiful flowers on a beautiful day, for a beautiful wife.
Speaker 2: Nice, this guy, do you need her address or Aaron? Yes, your voice is being broadcast on the radio, and I have your wife, your beautiful wife, Savannah on the line. Who's going to get the beautiful flowers on a beautiful day? So thank you very much for thinking of her. I'm sure she feels good, Savannah. Howd that feel to hear him thinking of you?
Speaker 10: It so good?
Speaker 9: But it still doesn't tell us who this.
Speaker 8: Marisol girl is?
Speaker 9: Marisol and maarussol, Yeah, who is Marisol?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Who is Marisol? Well?
Speaker 2: The thing is she's the one that shows up on your Instagram and the one that you were in Miami with and your wife would like to know what's going on with you in medical?
Speaker 7: Do you follow her?
Speaker 9: One? And now she's showing up in my suggested follows? And she was in Miami at the same time you were, which is.
Speaker 8: So weird because you said you were going there with your brother.
Speaker 2: So what's the story?
Speaker 4: Eron? I follow a lot of people on Instagram. I don't know who.
Speaker 2: Why was she at the beach with you?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, baby, I went to Miami with Ricky. You know that I showed you pictures. I sent you pictures.
Speaker 9: That doesn't mean she wasn't there too.
Speaker 8: Who is she?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 7: How do you know her?
Speaker 4: I have no idea? Oh my god, are you kidding me?
Speaker 9: Then why are you following her? You can't say I have no idea who she is? And I'm looking at Instagram right now.
Speaker 2: Yahr, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe because she's hot. And then the guy, I don't know.
Speaker 9: What, but she follows you to babe, she follows you.
Speaker 2: And hold on.
Speaker 1: Because it's hot.
Speaker 4: She enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, Okay, listen, we're no expert here, but the first descriptive you want to use about this woman when you're challenged about an affair with her? Is that she's hot? Bro? That does not add to your credibility. Come on, it doesn't. That is not a good thing to say. I don't want to see her, bro. And even if she is, you don't say that if you think it. You don't say that when your wife's on the phone asking you about infidelity.
Speaker 1: Not even don't.
Speaker 4: Pitch oh my good, Okay, thank you?
Speaker 9: Like that does not make me feel good at all.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let you go. But I think that there's more here. There's more here, Savannah, Aaron to take you off here.
Speaker 4: Here, babe, I'm gonna call you.
Speaker 1: Okay there, thank you.
Speaker 2: You don't say she's hot. What is he thinking? Here's the thing. You think him that like naive and you just think she's hot and he's not having But.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm not saying it's great.
Speaker 2: Suggested follow there in Miami, and he said to us, she's hot. You don't think that's bad.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's bad, but I believe.
Speaker 2: I did say something.
Speaker 5: Now I would still believe him.
Speaker 2: Some of the World Animal on Air with Ryan Seacrest. I know Taylor Swift, I knew it, I knew you. I mean the drama with all of y'all. I can never get to my own drama because this time is so occupied with Sicinese and Tanya's and Rubies and now Mikayla's personal drama.
Speaker 1: So we always have time for your drama.
Speaker 2: Not today, Kayla's personal drama takes priority. Finally, finally, we all liked a guy on Hinge that hit on her. I think his name is Brad. Yes, it's bad, it's Brad. So he looks like a broad. Anyway, we liked his I forget his pickup line. What was it? Do you remember?
Speaker 11: It was not to be Ford? But I can already tell that we'll have good looking kids.
Speaker 2: And he's a Ryan, gossling Calvin Harris, goofy smile kind of guy. Yeah, but likable, not bad, but like a likable no teeth smile.
Speaker 1: He's got nice shoulders.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's so funny you say that. I was noticing the knobs on his shoulders.
Speaker 5: He's definitely a swimmer, and he's not giving you the rest you gotta like.
Speaker 2: Imagine it's tea. He's got Phelps shoulders. Just I'm telling you that, all right. So anyway, it was going well. Tell us about the going well part.
Speaker 11: So we were chatting a little on Hinge. He took forever to respond, but I was like, that's okay. He was like, I never checked this app. Let's switch to texting.
Speaker 1: Sure, love cute. So we texted.
Speaker 11: Briefly, and then if you thought the roses was bad, I got a voicemail from his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: What girlfriends? Like, there's multiple girls?
Speaker 11: Girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe he has.
Speaker 2: Multiple Wait how did she find you?
Speaker 11: She called from his phone, so she must have saw us texting or creeped on his app and found it and was.
Speaker 2: Like with somebody, and he's fishing for somebody else.
Speaker 1: I sent the voicemail. Yes, we have it, we have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who screamed?
Speaker 1: Sorry that was my scream. I'm genuinely excited for this.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 10: Hey MICHAELA, So this is Brad's girlfriend and his cur right now. So maybe you don't call him again, you don't you a little thanks babe?
Speaker 1: Good night, you dusty little what I don't think this is his girlfriend? Well who would it be?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: Well, why would he make it involved like that? You think he's just a random listener.
Speaker 3: I know, I think that this guy is dating multiple people. He's on dating app, he's probably dating other people. So he's probably dating this girl and she doesn't want him dating other people.
Speaker 2: And can you can you just ask Brod if that's his girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Would you say? I haven't said anything yet, Like I don't know what to do, like.
Speaker 3: Text him and say, hey, your girlfriend has left me about I think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, can you send them? Yes, I would say, hey, hey, Brad, your girlfriend left me a voicemail. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Because I can't gave a voicemail, I can, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: This has heard it. This is fun. This is a fun moment for you, and I feel like a fun.
Speaker 5: I feel a lot of anxiety, but I like Broad no more.
Speaker 10: But I play MICHAELA. So this is Brod's girlfriend and he's curly right now, So maybe you don't call him again, you dusty little, thanks babe, good night.
Speaker 2: There's a vibe there, MICHAELA, like you gonn to become besties with this girl?
Speaker 1: Oh Brad's canceled. Yeah I don't think so yet.
Speaker 2: Broad Brod didn't even get a chance.
Speaker 1: He got a chance. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: We go well, at least we get more pickup lines next week.
Speaker 1: I need a break.
Speaker 2: Well, sunshine, but warm. You need to roll up your pants, your sleeves and your shirts today. I made a huge mistake over the weekend. What was I thinking? I put my bike in the back of the Bronco. I'll send you some photos.
Speaker 1: That's right, Bronco baby.
Speaker 2: I've packed up my bike fits perfect I can fold the wheel back perfectly so I can fit in the back of the Bronco. And I rolled out to ride my bike in jeans. That was a dumb idea.
Speaker 1: Well, were they standing jeans?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Standing jeans or jeans you can only stand in He has jeans like that, guy? I think just girls to have jeans like that.
Speaker 2: Are those the jeans you guys have to jump into and then just lay down into them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I mean I I don't know guys that have those. I don't have those. But it's just uncomfortable to ride in the heat in your denim. I thought it was a look. It was a big mistake. It was tragic.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh gosh, seems uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Well, my seat's uncomfortable, so I thought the jeans would protect but it made it. Actually, the denim combined with the uncomfortable seat made it tragically worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you used to have the seat back on?
Speaker 2: What do you mean back on?
Speaker 1: Didn't you take the seat off your bike?
Speaker 2: No, it's a different bike. Excuse me, and the seats bike. It depends on what exercise I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Get my connoisseur, if you will.
Speaker 2: I bike down a Manhattan beach and I went into a little coffee shop and uh, I said to Actually, they have a There was a creation next door, the juice place. But I went in and they're like, we don't have anything for you. It's for dogs. Did you know this is a creation?
Speaker 1: The actual look like it was a creation.
Speaker 2: Or there was a creation logo that we have in LA and it was for pets take place next door. And I went to coffee and I want to go pay for my coffee and she goes, we don't have a register. We only take your phone Apple pay well, so they have no register. Things. The times are changing, man, what'd you guys get into This weekend? We had the kkon twenty twenty six, k Pop taken over La. Noah con was sold out. The Rose Bowl D twenty three, Sistney. You went down to Disneyland, right, I did.
Speaker 5: I was at the Disneyland Hotel and then we would we did Disneyland all day on Saturday.
Speaker 2: So D twenty three Disney twenty three refers back to nineteen twenty three when it all started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what it meant.
Speaker 2: I was there to host what they call the D twenty three Legends ceremony. It was the Hontes Center. Yeah, last night it was super cool, just you know, fans come, Disney fans come, and I really was thinking about It's one of the most special things for me. And to see they honored the Rock and Anne Hathaway and Bob Iger, the boss for a long time at Jisney's brothers, the Jonas brothers, the imagineers, the people behind the riots, all that stuff. But what's really just I know this is obvious, but what's great about Disney is that, like it's the way they make you feel, you feel happy. They just have a way of tapping into viscerally making you feel happy. We don't get that happiness at work all the time, we don't get that happiness in our relationships all the time. But there is not one time that Disney has failed to provide happiness. That's just I know they called babvious place on Earth, but it is a remarkable feat to think they can tap into our emotion every time. You all the time, sysiny, but they just make you feel something. I love that.
Speaker 5: And being at the park yesterday, can I just tell you we didn't wait any longer than five minutes for every single ride. And I think because D twenty three was happening at the same time the.
Speaker 2: Park was the event at the arena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the park was essentially empty.
Speaker 5: I mean it wasn't, but it was really cool to just be able to jump from ride to ride.
Speaker 2: So you did the ride. So while I was hosting the show, you could have watched to come support and sy I didn't know where it was or.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a ticket for it. It didn't us to be fair.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I think you've had enough of me. Disney. Disney announced their Legends, one of which was Duayne the Rock Johnson. He's going to be on this week. Also, they talked about Tomorrowland and the referb. Yeah, we're going to get into details about that coming up in a few minutes. At Kiss FM, Gracie Abrams tickets next seecres tire. He has a big Disney convention. It's the It's the con. It's the Disney con event where in Anaheim they get together they make big announcements for Disneyland. Also, the legends are honored, as we mentioned some of them. Duayne the Rock Johnson, Lynn Manuel Mirande was honored yesterday. I was hosting the show and I was watching, you know, the feature about what he's done and how he's created these songs and these melodies and these lyrics and just making you feel something good and feel it forever too. So congratulations all that Disney legend.
Speaker 1: A lot more is that the event that you hosted feels.
Speaker 2: Like they honored a lot of nine am finished at four. Yeah, there was rehearsals and stuff like that, but the show is about ninety minutes. It's on Disney Plus. If you want to watch this up now, check out Disney Plus. Also, they announced Siciny Tomorrowland the reno. What are they going to redo?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're going to try to reimagine this all ahead of Disneyland's seventy fifth anniversary, which is in twenty thirty.
Speaker 1: So crazy to think about that that.
Speaker 5: It looks kind of around the corner, new attractions, more open space, and overall just an updated look. So it's not like they're just like slapping new pain and like doing landscaping. And this is going to be pretty big overhaul. And of course Disney fans are so excited about this, and they're asking the same question, and that is are they going to bring back the people Mover?
Speaker 2: Do you remember this? Oh yeah, man high above the parkings through the people Mover.
Speaker 5: So it ran from nineteen sixty seven to about nineteen ninety five, and it gave you like a scenic grand circle tour of Tomorrowland.
Speaker 1: It's still there.
Speaker 5: The track is still there, but obviously has not been in use for many, many years. Disney has not confirmed whether that old track is going to be brought into this new refurbishing reimagining, but it's on everyone's mind at least.
Speaker 2: The thing is, how do you build tomorrow Land in construction time, knowing that the Tomorrow's the future changes every twenty four hours. I mean it's much faster than back in the day of a rocket ship going into space. Now the future change is so fast you can't keep up with the construction. I feel like they should have an lax like ride that takes you to the moon every hour, like Southwest. Will you know, It's like those kinds of things would be fun, but it's impossible to predict what the future is going to be.
Speaker 3: Tanya, Well, I'm happy that you said that they are going to create more walking space because I feel like Tomorrowland in particular is very congested. And then like just in the walk paths, like there's not a lot of room to swing your arms around.
Speaker 2: Why are you swinging your arms around?
Speaker 5: I think Frontierland or over there it's more congest it's very.
Speaker 3: Packed over there as well, but I think tomorrow Lands quite packed.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a good thing. We love tomorrow Land, we love Disney, we love the fields that it makes us have, and we'll look forward to that being done. They say twenty thirty. I don't know any construction project that ever goes on time. So we'll see on air with Ryan Seacrest. Thanks for streaming on the iHeart Radio up. Good to be with you this morning. So Tanya has a trending report. Now think about this. You do something devastating to your best friend and family, and then in the family, then they ousted you, they break their ties, then somehow over time things become okay and you the best friend and the family are supporting the wedding. That's kind of what this is, Tanya exactly.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Jordan Woods and Karl Anthony Towns. They just had the nut over the weekend in Malibu Boo in the voo. So Carl I didn't know this. He plays basketball for the New York Knicks, and Jordan Woods was Kylie Jenner's best friend forever before the incident happened with her sister Chloe Kardashian and her baby daddy Tristan Thompson.
Speaker 1: This was all in twenty nineteen. Yes, yes, I feel like it was yesterday.
Speaker 2: It was big.
Speaker 3: It feels like it was yesterday. But if you don't remember this affair, it was like the biggest thing. Jordan was like family to the Kardashian so it was just major, major betrayal. But it looks like everybody has healed and moved on because Jordan's wedding obviously went down over the weekend and it was a packed guest list. J To Pinging Smith, Willow Smith, Gail King was.
Speaker 2: All of them forgave the incident.
Speaker 3: If they're there, Haley Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner was there with timoth Tay Shallow May So.
Speaker 2: Tim, you can't do that to us. Why I want to there's my takeaway on this. And I was thinking about how the evolution of how this has ended up went full circle, right, It went from tragic to then Jordan growing up and the family getting back to supporting her and being there at the wedding. But I think it's about the grudge. Think about this, what's the stronger position holding out on the grudge or getting to a place where you're in such a strong position you don't care about the grudge anymore, you move past it. I think it's weak to hold the grudge. It's stronger to move past the grudge in anything.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so right, and it's so but it's so hard to do that.
Speaker 2: It's hard. But if you step back and take emotion out of it, to me, that's the way to do it. The grudge just creates toxicity and.
Speaker 3: Your own bar are so right, Ryan, But I would love to talk to Kylie Jenner about how she was able to just like let go of that grudge.
Speaker 2: And I would like to talk to Timo Tay about how he feels about you call him to a A dad is gonna do it for us this morning. If you missed Ryan's roses or Brad from hingsh, you gotta hear it on our what do you call the thing? The podcast? I was I'm so excited about Ron and Ba. So Brad was the guy that we liked for Mikayla. But then Bella, his girlfriend, called Mickayla and said, what are you talking to Brod for? And I was like, oh my god, Bella and Brad and Bride's up with Bella trying to get with Mikela. So if you miss that, you can check it out on our podcast.
Speaker 1: Makes sense what you decide?
Speaker 2: Actually, I did you need to follow along? Yeah? I was Brad and Bella Bella. Now Bella and Michaela and Michel they're gonna become best friends. Mikayla and Bella adorable. McKayla and Bella gonna have a podcast and call her back. You should. It was on it.
Speaker 1: It's fallen, so it will just be him.
Speaker 2: I just I liked Rod. He was good looking dude. Anyway, We'll see what happens all up midday kiss FM, Sysney's got you for an hour. We'll talk to you for seeing the morning. Kiss ef M, have a good Monday. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow