Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to another week of Casual Chaos. This week, I have a super exciting guest that I am so excited for you all to see, Sammy Sheen. Welcome to Casual Chaos.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Ah, thank you so much for joining. Okay, so let's kind of unpack. I feel like you and I have both grown up in the public eye with very hectic families, so I feel like this is something that we both can relate to, and dealing with the public is definitely not easy. So going back to your childhood, both of your parents are insanely famous. How was that growing up?
Speaker 2: It was, honestly all I knew, Like I was literally born into I think I was on the cover of people when I wasn't even like a year old. So I was like, fully, it was like all I knew, and I only knew it was weird when I would have friends hang out with me and there would be like paparazzi and stuff and they would be like, wait, what you have cameras following you and I'm like, oh, yeah, I guess it is not normal. And then as I got older, I was like, yeah, this isn't normal, but it didn't really hit me until like end of middle school and beginning of high school, when kids started finding out who my parents were. And you know, you understand.
Speaker 1: Now, of course for anyone who doesn't know your dad is Charlie Sheen and your mom is Denise Richards. So growing up in California and especially you know, your parents having this big name, that's surprising to me that a lot of kids didn't think that this was normal, especially because there's famous people flooding California all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know why, because even when I like meet someone who's in the public eye or like I find out how friend's parents are whoever, like, I don't really bat a eye because it's so normal out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So when your parents split, was that a difficult time for you? Do you like even really right?
Speaker 2: But I honestly don't even remember. My mom hid so much stuff from me. Like there was one year I was like asking where my dad was on Christmas and my mom told us he was skiing, but he was actually in jail. And yeah, I don't know if he actually went to jail or if he was on his way to jail something with him in jail, But I thought he was skiing, and I was like, that's weird. My dad doesn't even know how to ski. But I was so young, so I really don't have that many memories of stuff when I was younger, And I think my mom did a really good job of kind of hiding stuff.
Speaker 1: So she was your main protector throughout this entire thing. Yeah, no, so was my mom too. Okay, so your father went away, I didn't. I didn't know that. So were you mainly with your mom?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I my dad, like he was not. I don't. He was not in jail for I don't even know if I don't know the whole story, but he was not there for long at all. Like yeah, it wasn't like he had like a year sentence or anything. But yeah, my whole childhood, I want to say, like the first thirteen years, my dad was very like in and out of my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, he would have been challenging.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. It was the worst if we had like an event and he said he was going to show up and then we wouldn't hear from him, or he would show up like ten hours late. So we kind of just stopped asking him to come to come to stuff. But because it.
Speaker 1: Was probably false, hope, and honestly at a young age as well, it probably caused a lot of just trauma and emotional damage for you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, especially because then if he did show up, like if we got lucky enough to see him, he was most likely under the influence of something. So that was it's like, it's sad, but I make humor out of it, Like I literally cannot tell you one memory from my childhood of him where he's been like sober, which is kind of sad, but yeah, whatever, it's his choice.
Speaker 1: That must have been really challenging just watching him as you were growing up and dealing with you know, drug addiction and alcohol abuse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hardest part was if I wanted, like friends to come over, like their parents sometimes wouldn't let them because they knew who my dad was, and like rightfully so by the kid, I would not let them. But that was pretty hard. But it was honestly, like it was all I knew. It would have been a lot harder if I went from like having a perfect family and then all of a sudden, he's a crazy drug addict and we don't get to see him. So it kind of helps that it's all I know, but yeah, it still sucks.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, And I mean, you know, again, this wasn't your fault. So even hearing that sometimes your friends weren't allowed to come over and it affected you like during your school years, ultimately like, no, of this was your fault, but it kind of falls on you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I had the hardest time getting into school. Like when I was applying for different high schools, I like dreamt of there's a school called Crossroads. I don't know if you've heard of it. It's I can't even remember what area. It's somewhere in LA but it's this like beautiful private art to high school. And it was my dream to go there. And I had other high schools that I wanted to go to, but that one specifically, and like no high school would accept me because of like stuff my dad has posted in the past about like previous schools that I went to. So that was one thing where like I still hold a grudge because I'm like, oh, I feel like, I mean, everything happens for a reason, But yeah, that one was really difficult. Was like how it affected even the schools I was able to go to. Yeah, I was just like, why can I not, why are they not accepting my applications? Like I have straight ags, I'm a grade student. I remember my mom had to like write a letter on his behalf and like try everything she could to get us into these schools. But I had no idea until later on. I'm like, so that's why I did not get in, and like it, honestly is really nice hearing that it wasn't my fault that I didn't get there.
Speaker 1: Definitely reassuring. So your mom was actually on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills as well. She joined the show in twenty eighteen, and you were sixteen when she joined Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: I think so you honestly know more than I do.
Speaker 1: I have a little cheat cheet.
Speaker 2: No, I know you have your homework right there. I literally have no idea, but yes, I guess I was sixteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, And how was that? Did you want her to join the show? Because from when you were young to when she joined the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, I know your mom has been in plenty of movies, and she was in the whole James Bond James Bond movies, which is pretty iconic, but was her career still as busy leading up to her joining Beverly Hills. Were you excited to kind of jump back into the public eye or did you kind of take or did you not really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she's always been busy. I cannot remember a time where she has ever like relaxed further half the time. Like that woman is always working twenty four to seven. She is the hardest worker I know. And so she definitely was still booking jobs and like crazy work. She had a crazy work schedule before the Housewives. But I was really supportive of her doing it. I was really excited for her, and I'm like, Okay, like maybe I'll make good friends through this, because it's obviously really hard making friends when you're in the public eye.
Speaker 1: I never know who you can trust exactly.
Speaker 2: And I was really happy for her. But I also had barely seen the show, so I did not really know what she was getting herself into. And then after the first season, I realized how much of a toll the show took on her health and everything.
Speaker 1: And it's very toxic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I she was like debating going back and I was telling her, like I've noticed a full one eighty, like do not do this to yourself, Like it's not worth it, Like these women fight like no tomorrow, Like you don't deserve this.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: And yeah I so after the first season and after I was around them when they were filming it, I was like, this is so toxic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean also, I feel so were you very involved when your mom was filming, not necessarily with the women, but with her at home?
Speaker 2: Uh sometimes they filmed us here and there. Yeah, And I remember being so nervous to be on camera.
Speaker 3: I was so shy when I was in high school, so I hated it. I would if I came home and the cameras were on her, I literally would like cover my face and run to my room and like I.
Speaker 1: Was so funny. My sister Gabriella yea, yeah, so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like super.
Speaker 1: Private, so she would be like no, no, no, no, no no, and like run upstairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what I did.
Speaker 1: So then, knowing that you hated it, I know that a super crazy scene happened with some of the housewives, and I know your mom got really upset about it when they were talking about a threesome in front of you and you were with your friends, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were playing with Barbie's. There were barbies on the table, like Eloise was playing with the barbies and we literally, oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, so your little little sister was there.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah, Elouise was there. But it was just funny because like there was Elouise was like playing with her barbies, and we were obviously playing with barbies, but not in a PG Barbie way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, being funny.
Speaker 2: And then we hear them talking about three, so it was really like, that's really funny. We're both having like the same conversations right now. But they didn't have mics on us. They don't they couldn't hear what we were talking about. And so I turned when they said, like I think it was eric I who said something, and I was like, oh, that's so funny. I can't remember exactly what was said, but like obviously, like we're in high school, we know what a threesome was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My mom got so mad because she was so like so classing, like you're not allot to talk about this and you can't say this and like that around my kids, and like, little did she know we were talking about the same thing.
Speaker 1: So it did it didn't even Oh, I.
Speaker 2: Crossed your mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: It was so funny, and I feel.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, for your mom's perspective, she was probably just so mad and didn't want that to even be spoken about around her.
Speaker 2: Kids, probably because we've never heard her talk about any of that stuff around us. So it was definitely like it was kind of like relieving to know that my mom also like has these conversations.
Speaker 1: With her friends and like a.
Speaker 2: Normal thing to talk about. But she probably was like, oh my god, my kids, like in poor Eloise, but Eloise isn't She was so distracted with her dolls she didn't even know.
Speaker 1: She probably wasn't even paying attention. Yeah, you weren't even really involved. You guys were kind of just overhearing it, but you thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't even I don't even think. I was barely barely on camera during that and I hardly ever talked to any of the girls besides unless they was like off camera obviously, and like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You feel a little more comfortable. Have you experienced Bravo fans?
Speaker 2: I have dealt with them online and they're horrible, horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get so much hate all the time, and sometimes it's so hard to deal with. Ye, but it's fans, like it is the Bravo fans. I love them, they're loyal, But if they're not on your side or they don't like something that you did, meanwhile, it's not their life. And if they loved you as a person and supported you as a fan, they should accept your decision and respect it and watch you grow in life. Instead, I get ripped to shreds all the time. I could literally give you five examples, like.
Speaker 2: Terry, you're so sweet, thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I definitely have had my moments on The Real Housewives in New Jersey just because not really, not even in a bad way. It was always out of defense for my mom. So there I dealt with a lot of family drama on The Real Housewives in New Jersey, which is kind of the main reason why I would say that The Real house Is in New Jersey is on pause right now. Really, yeah, we're on hold, like we're on pause, and it's kind of because Jersey needs a wake up calling away to just I don't know, it's it was family drama between my mom and her brother. But this family drama has been going on for ten years. Everyone's sick of it. We don't want to deal with it anymore. And this is our real life, this is what we are going through, so we don't want to deal with it, and nonetheless the fans are sick of it. It's almost like this same story that's on repeat and it's boring, it's getting old. You need to find something new. And then it's everybody's talking about my mom. Nobody has anything else to talk about besides my mom. Everyone wants to gring up on my mom and try to tear her down and say things about her marriage. And it's just this constant attack on my mom and it's toxic. It's so tiring, honestly. So I think Bravo was like, we are going to do things on our back end. You girls need to reflect and see how you're going to proceed to basically create a show that is going to be enjoyable to watch and sustainable for the fans to watch. But I've had my moments with you know, my family, which have all been raw and real, and you know, I have fans that say that I was disrespectful. I have fans that say, you're not a housewife. I have fans that say, no, you're place. But all of these times when I have ever spoken out, or when I have ever said something out of frustration or anger, that was all real. It was me dealing with my family. It was all real moments that just came out naturally, you know, they just haven't and they happen to be on camera. And then it's constant stop with the filler, Stop with lip filler, stop with this, stop with that. What are you doing to your face? You look crazy? And between you and I, I mean, this is gonna be aired, but I've said it a million times. I want you after this to go look up a bit picture of me when I was little. I've never gotten lip filler in my life. Oh you haven't, no natural lips?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I get lip filler all the time because I haven't.
Speaker 1: But it's it's okay, it's.
Speaker 2: Okay even if you don't even have lipfil Like.
Speaker 1: Why are they likes a cute now filler?
Speaker 2: That's so boring?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, no, like people are bored. It's it's a lot. So it's constant comments all the time. The only thing that I have gotten done was my nose, Okay, how was that?
Speaker 2: Because I got mine done too.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I was okay, really yeah, I mean they ended up when they went in. They had to break my nose and like do a little more than they expected. But I mean I loved it. I lost ten pounds after the surgery because you can't.
Speaker 2: Eat Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like it was hard. I was like eating pastina and I would drink a case of water I think every day because with that little cotton thing under your nose, and you would constantly breathe out of your mouth, so my mouth was so dry.
Speaker 2: Did you have those like things stuff stuffed up your nose? No, I didn't, Okay, we I only had them for like twenty four hours. But okay, I've seen girls have it for like a week and it looks like hell. But yeah, and then know that's so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was very open about it. I posted about it on my Instagram because I feel like if I'm open about what I get done, people will have less to say yes I'm wrong, because they still they still say what they want to say.
Speaker 2: They will pick apart any little thing, like the other day someone was saying, my forehead is too small. I'm like, Okay, if I had a bigger forehead, you would say it's too big, like way around my forehead. Why do these people like tear me to shreds for literally absolutely everything I do? It's crazy. So I started just like h like not feeding into it, but kind of like mocking them.
Speaker 1: In a way of like, I mean, if you find humor out of it, it's sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny because like I'll post something knowing like this is going to piss people off, but like, yeah, what more can they possibly say? I did not know you. I guess everyone in the public eye gets hated on for no reason.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, literally for no reason. It's terrible. What have you gotten anything else done?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I actually just posted a TikTok because people like the episode just aired where I got my nose done, and everyone was flooding my comments like this is so sad. I'm like, what's sad? I'm happy?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I don't you need to do what makes you happy? I was so unhappy with my nose. I hated it, and I got my nose done. I was I think I was twenty, Oh, I was twenty when I got my nose done. Yeah, it's been.
Speaker 2: A couple of years now, Okay, Yeah, I got I started with lip filler when I was like eighteen, obviously went to the wrong person how to get it, dissolved to start over. And then before I got my nose done, I discovered nose filler so they would like fill the tip and try and make it look cuter. But the guy literally told me like, you're gonna need a rhino pasty to get the look that you want. I'm sorry. I'm like, well, thanks for being honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I went through all this work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that that one hurt, Like getting nose filler, Oh my god, it's like as bad. And then I got my boobs done almost. No. I want to say, like a year and a half ago, I should have gone bigger.
Speaker 1: I'm so upset your boobs.
Speaker 2: Yes, the surgeon talked me down in size and no because I relaps are not in. I love big boobs. I think because my torso is so long.
Speaker 1: I say, I have a short torso. So I feel like if I ever got my boobs done, I wouldn't be able to go so big. I feel like I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think if I was more petite like shorter and like more condensed. I would my boobs would fill up, but because like my torso so long, I'm like, I wish I went bigger, but whatever, they're still nice. And then I got veneers, like a year ago. Wow, I did my I got my dad's teeth. He has a full mouth of veneers. So I only did the front eight ones just because I or I only did the front eight just because I went through like braces I did in vizil line twice, I would whiteen them like I just could not get the look I wanted.
Speaker 1: So I felt like I'm doing in biziline right now.
Speaker 2: Oh really it sucks. And those like little bumps they have to put on your teeth, well.
Speaker 1: That and I noticed it and pictures it bothers me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was so sick of that. And like after I got my vicilne off, I still hate in my teeth. So I was like, I'll just get freaking veneers. And I was at the dentist and I saw a photo of like a big white smile and I'm like, I want those teeth. Yeah, and literally a week later I got it. And then I got my nose done in August and that's it. It's all. It's a lot. But compared to some other people, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Me listen filler and botox, I feel like it's so as much as people want to hate on it, it's also very normalized. You need to do what makes you happy. And your rhino plasti surgery it looks so natural.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: No matter what you've gotten done, you've done it very naturally.
Speaker 2: Sound like cool, Like I just want like little enhancements, but those little enhancements like they're kind of big things. I don't want it.
Speaker 1: The difference and whatever makes you happy. As long as you wake up every morning look at yourself in the mirror, you can give yourself a high five and say that you're beauty and you feel confident in your own skined I stand by that whatever makes you happy.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I agree. I was really confident before I had any work done. Like it wasn't like I needed something Like I hated my nose, but I made it work, and I yeah, if I can't get a nose rob it's okay. But like I still had confidence, And I think that's like such a huge thing that like girls need to really be happy with themselves before they get plastic surgery or any work done, because like, I think insecurity comes from like really like deep rooted within you, and like a nose job isn't going to fix all your insecurities and it's not going to like like it'll definitely like add confidence, but I think you need to really be confident and like love yourself before getting any work done. And that's like what so many people don't realize. So at least I was like, I actually love that.
Speaker 1: I love everything that you just said.
Speaker 2: I just because I didn't realize.
Speaker 1: It's it's true. If you have deep rooted issues and you're insecure with yourself and you think that fixing these changes are going to fix your insecurities, they're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because everyone always comments like you need to respect yourself and be happy with yourself. I'm like, I've been happy with myself. I just finally am able to like get a noose job. Like there's nothing wrong with like wan wanting a little enhancement.
Speaker 1: I feel like everyone needs to tell everyone's happy. Life is life, and if you are a real fan, please just support us in a loving way. We love the supportive fans. And if you don't have anything nice to comment, just don't comment it at all.
Speaker 2: Or like write it like on a piece of paper and burn it. Ors on me, Like, why do you have to do in my comments?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's come to the point where I literally filter the words oh sameilters, Like it's so sad. But then the haters also are the people who follow you, And then I'm like, why if you hate me so much?
Speaker 2: It's all jealousy like and you know that, but it's hard to remember that when you read something you're like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Like it's just it gets you know, And I have never been one to really dwell on the comment section or make it affect me, but it after you're reading it time after time again and you're really sitting there. You want people to go to your content and enjoy it, watch it, love it, comment on it, ask you questions, but to go to your comment section and get that feedback from your content, it's just it's honestly discouraging. It's a little disappointing. Yes, exactly, it really does. It really does. So Yeah, bravo fans love love you love hate relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I love the ones that are super supportive, but I have only seen a few of those, the main ones I get are like, you're so mean to your sister. Treat your family better. I'm like, you guys like this happens to just be on camera, like we're a normal, like we fight.
Speaker 1: I don't understand, but then they should also they want reality. This is reality, this is life. If you're telling me that you don't fight with your sister or brother, you're crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh literally, And like there was a lot of fights that me and Lola had that didn't make it on the show, But what made it on the show was us after a fight. So I was in a bad mood and then I didn't want to talk to her. And then that's when people are like, you're so mean to your sister, Like if only you knew what was said before the cameras were wrong.
Speaker 1: I know, there's like eighty percent that's really shown you don't know the other. Yeah, I mean there's twenty percent that's really shown you don't know the other eighty literally one hundred percent. In twenty twenty one, when you were only seventeen, you publicly said you were moving out of your mom's house to move in with your dad, and that your mom's house was a hell house, Why did you want to move out? And what has changed since then?
Speaker 2: I mean, I've like had a really difficult relationship with both my parents, but it was I was living at my mom's obviously with Aaron and Lola, and like we were all fighting constantly. I did not get along with anyone. I kind of felt like the odd one out, and being the older sister, the blame was like always thrown on me for everything. Yea, And yeah, it was just I was really struggling mentally in that house. And there's obviously a lot that I wish I could say, get in trouble, but yeah, I just felt like at the time, me and my dad were on good terms and it was a more peaceful environment, so I wanted to try out living there and like it was great till it wasn't and then I figured it out And yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, do you regret making that so public?
Speaker 2: Yes, but only because it reached the wrong side of TikTok. Like there's the right side of TikTok and the wrong side of TikTok. I feel like if you're like like sometimes we'll post something, I'll literally say like I hope this reaches the right audience. So I think the wrong people saw that and like took it and ran with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, one like it's rough. No, no, but it's rough if it does reach the wrong side, because then you just get ripped to shreds.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was expecting girls my age and be like, oh my god, like I'm in the same boat as you, Like I also don't get along with my mom, like this is this but no, people were like, how dare you have? It's so nice. I'm like, you guys have no idea, Like what goes on behind closed doors is crazy.
Speaker 1: Of course, and everyone can judge, but especially being a child, I feel like every child has gone through that period where you want to move out. There has been multiple times as a child, I've packed my bags and I've been like, I'm leaving, I'm leaving, I'm never coming back, and it's just frustration. It's when you're young. I think it's a mix of wanting to leave, immaturity, trying to escape the feelings. It's a bunch of things. And you and your mom obviously made it back to have a great relationship.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah we didn't speak for almost a year, Oh wow, and great.
Speaker 1: We're just and how was that time when you were with your dad. Was that okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously he loved that I was like taking his side now after all these years, and like he was the favorite parent. But I think, I mean, I don't know. I kind of was just able to like find not obviously not fully I was so young, but like start to find myself and like have my own space in my own environment, and like he keeps to himself, I kept myself Like it was like nice until I was just like really lonely and like I was like, this is not working. My mom's was not working. So I lived with a friend for a little bit, and then I went back to my mom's, okay, right after I turned eighteen, and I just was like I cannot do this. So that's when I started holding fans. And I got an apartment a month later and been living in an apartment ever since. Not the same one, but yeah, I haven't gone back.
Speaker 1: Wow. So then that was Yeah, so you started only fans when you were eighteen. That was in twenty twenty two. Is this kind of the main reason why you started?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I fully started just because I didn't know what to do, because I was just so unhappy and like I didn't have like every living situation I was in was very chaotic, and I didn't have like a home. I guess I didn't feel like a home. And I was like, I just want my own space so bad, like I'm tired of X, Y and Z. So I was like, I don't know what job in this economy will give me an apartment. So and I didn't get any help from my parents, Like if I did, I would have probably gotten a regular job. But I was fully I've been fully on my own, like financially since I was eighteen, So I kind of was like, I need to be a smart business woman. Here take it to my advantage. I have parents in the public eye, like people already know my name, so might as well do only fans because I know it's doing really well right now for other people. And it did, and it really got me on my feet, and like it's affected a lot of opportunities because it's not the classiest look, but I'm still really grateful for it, and it's like such it's given me a lot of confidence for.
Speaker 1: Sure when that all started, because like you said, each living situation was kind of toxic and causing a lot of turmoil to you, did you feel like that was your only option because you're like, where your parent's not going to give you the financial funds to move out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt like it was. It really was my only option if.
Speaker 1: I like, it was like, if you don't want to live with us, we're not going to give you the funds, so figure it out or else you're like on your own. Basically, Yeah, that's exactly what it was. Yeah.
Speaker 2: People always comment like it's crazy you how to do this, like you have daddy's money. I'm like, I really where I wish? Yeah, it would be nice.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so then from there it kind of popped off. But then at one point, I know, you referred to yourself as a sex worker. Why why did you do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well because like people always like view sex work as like you're going like an escort or like an actual like sex worker. But I made sure I like did my research and like looked up every definitely everything to make sure I wasn't saying anything wrong. But technically, like selling explicit images of yourself online two men is considered sex work, and that's why I was just saying that.
Speaker 1: We were just trying to cover proper terminology. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I literally was just like well when I was trying to hook the audience to like be like.
Speaker 1: Oh that definitely oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But just in the wrong way because I didn't realize, like obviously, like this generation is more familiar with like those terms with the older generation. Here's sex worker. They're like, what, like, yeah, sex worker? Like no, I just do only fans like I've been doing only fans, like I just this is my first time saying it what it is. So yeah, I got my mom flipped her with me when I said that, and I like screenshot the definition on Google and send it to her and I'm like, it's not what I meant.
Speaker 1: I prom And then I know one thing we say it gets twisted and word doomed. Yeah, but what kind of content do you post on OnlyFans? Do you have a boundary to what you post? Is there anything that you won't go past?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll never do like I've never ever ever done a sex tape. I've never done like, I don't know. I just keep it very classy while still giving people their their money's worth, if that makes sense. But nudity, yeah, there is nudity, but not full full, full nudity, got it? Okay, I'm like, I don't know. They're like I feel like I give people their money's worth, and like I'll tell them like these are my boundaries. Like people will request the craziest things and I'm like, just.
Speaker 1: Get requested feet picks.
Speaker 2: Oh I sell my feet pigs.
Speaker 1: That's like that's your easy money.
Speaker 2: And people love my feet. I honestly do have really cute feets. I don't blame them, but they request some weird things like put in the toilet.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why does that all have the weirdest bet?
Speaker 2: Why did that party on my foot going into a toilet? Like that's weird, but okay, Like yeah, I know. But the other stuff that they've requested where I'm like that it's just really crossing the line. I'm like, there's other girls who will give you that. No judge, it's just not my thing.
Speaker 1: And is there like something they sign where your stuff cannot go public?
Speaker 2: No, there's not. I have like a disclaimer on my page and it has my like watermark on it, like OnlyFans dot com sash sa machine is plastered on every single piece of content that I sell on there. But people will still screenshot it and my stuff, and like I have a whole team that does take down leak stuff, but there's so much where it's like and like a lot of my lead stuff was when I was like literally just eighteen. I'm like, oh my god, like I look so weird and like, eugh, I was so young. I wish I didn't have to start it when I was that young. But yeah, it's it's hard, Like people get their stuff league all the time, so it's kind of just something you have to pretend you don't see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, for sure. Yeah, I mean I know people make crazy money. How much money have you made on OnlyFans?
Speaker 2: This is one thing I literally like never talk about, but I will say I'm doing pretty well, and like I'm really happy with the money that I'm making. Obviously, like months fluctuate and like summertime or holidays or like when you have like something to dress up where those months do really well. But then the months where it's just kind of boring and like there's nothing looking forward to, those months aren't that good. But like I would say, overall, I mean I've been doing it for a while, so it's been my mainstream of income for eighteen nineteen twenty Wait, how many three years?
Speaker 1: For four years? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really wait almost four years? Is that really eighteen nineteen nineteen twenty three years?
Speaker 1: Three years?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But still well yeah, But then, like you said from there, because OnlyFans is your main source of income, and because it is a you know, it is a very revealing platform that you're on, you said that has affected you with other job opportunities. Does that kind of affect you with brand deals or like what, like what what does it affect you with?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I've never done a brand deal. I would love to. I was actually supposed to go to Coachella with a brand and then they decided not to. I think it's because I do only fans. I wasn't really given a reason. I cannot get signed to a modeling agency for the life of me. And like, okay, I'm not Like I hate saying that because I sound so cocky, like why can't I model?
Speaker 1: But like I really like no, But you're also trying to bring in other opportunities of income for yourself and it's kind of hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like I don't even want a model for the income. I just love the creative side of it. In the fashion and like meeting cool people, and like I I've met with a good amount of agencies and they'll just say like, oh, it's not the right time, or like we think you're beautiful, but not the right fit, and like they say it without saying it where I know it's because of OnlyFans, and like I've seen it with like different people that I've like dated, and just everyone kind.
Speaker 1: Of has this like how is that. I really wanted to ask you about that aspect of it too, but we'll finish the job opportunity aspect of it first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I don't know, It's just I've.
Speaker 1: Kind of seen TikTok is like your other way of making income.
Speaker 2: To No, I don't make anything from TikTok. I don't really have like I have. I don't even have like a good following on TikTok. I just have like random followers from like a video that'll do really well. But I yeah, I only really make money off of OnlyFans. It's definitely been hard. I've just kind of gotten used to it and that people will just have this idea of me that I'm this like OnlyFans girl, and like whatever they think. But yeah, it's definitely like the annoying.
Speaker 1: Part of it for sure. And then yeah, with relationships, how does that go? Do you feel like it's not like do you feel like going into a relationship you really have to have your guard up because you're nervous if this person is really in this relationship for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last guy I dated, I had my guard up, but not enough. And I think we only dated for six months, so clearly it didn't really go that well. But I it became very very clear what his intentions were and it was like a learning lesson for me that I need to be more careful, like he put on like a facade and whatever. We don't have to get in the whole thing, because that's a whole other story. But it became pretty clear what his intentions were and I got out of that. And then obviously, like if I'm just like meeting people, like I'll notice different guys. They'll just like think I'm this crazy girl. I don't even know because I don't want to disrespect people. They literally will think I'm I will do whatever, and like I'm so easy, and like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that almost like you're a sex magnet. You're very easy. You'll screw them on the first night, all these all these like a stereotype.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like the complete opposite of that. And it's really funny when guys find out that I'm not going to sleep with them on the first date or the second or third or fourth, Like I literally will not sleep with someone unless I am labeled as their girlfriend.
Speaker 1: And well, because you probably also think in your head, I don't want them to think that they're getting something that they're not.
Speaker 2: Also sure, yeah, like there has been times where like I won't give them everything they want, but I'll like, I don't know how to word this without being like.
Speaker 1: Too, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there are times they make it.
Speaker 1: You'll maybe go to like base one or base two, but you're not gonna give them a home run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes exactly, But then it's clear that's only what they want, and that's not really what I want.
Speaker 1: So I said base one or base two, I meant you'll go to first base or second base, but not give them home Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like it's just funny because people really don't expect that of me, And like.
Speaker 1: It's honestly, that's so good that you do that, because that just shows your respect for yourself because at the end of the day, you're you also have to every well, the guys that you're with, they're gonna love like love you for you, love your personality, and love yourself for you. At the end of the day, this is an income and you want that respect when you're going into a relationship as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really try and tell people like it sounds funny, but this is literally my job and I've been doing this for a while now. I have boundaries. I have self respect, like get like if you think I'm about to like do some crazy stuff or like you're talking the wrong girl.
Speaker 1: No, I totally get it. But then your mom joined OnlyFans, so obviously your mom was supportive of it. I know your dad wasn't. But when you're now, obviously it's been three years, I'm sure they've you know, your dad's got over it.
Speaker 2: But my dad was not supportive until he saw I actually started making income. And like I remember a phone call I overheard. It was when I was living back at my mom's right when I started only Fans and he found out that I started when and he was like on speaker saying, I can't wait to tell Sam that I was right when she like she thinks she's gonna make all this money and get a nice car and apartment and move out, and this is in this like I can't wait to tell her that she's wrong, and I'm like, okay, so yeah.
Speaker 1: You're just waiting to prove them wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I grooped them wrong. And then all of a sudden, he like turned new leaf and was like, I'm really happy for doing this, like it's good for you, and I'm like thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then when your mom joined only fans and I know your stepdad, Aaron, was he okay with it? How was this whole transition of that.
Speaker 2: It's really funny. I never even talked to Erin about my mom and fans, but he, I know, like helps her with all her contents, so he's very sweet.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You need to find a guy like Aaron. Do you do you love your stepdad?
Speaker 2: I mean we're not even that close, so it's hard to like, like we don't ever hang out, we never talk, so yeah, I feel like that's a stretch, Okay, but if he makes her happy, then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom she when I started only fans, she didn't really know what it was, and I was like trying to explain to her, like I wouldn't be doing anything crazy because I really just started off with doing like lingerie photos. It was very very new to it. I was also very young, and I knew I was young, so I didn't want to do anything.
Speaker 1: Comfortability level probably was like not nowhere near.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I had very very very strict boundaries. And she was like, I don't agree with it, but I'll still support you. And we've never gotten an argument about it. And then she saw that I was doing really well and she was like, I want to start only fans, so she did, and I was so mad at her at first.
Speaker 1: Fore you did you feel like this was like this is my thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Was like I also have been only known as like Denise Richards or Charlie Sheen's daughter, so I was so excited. I remember I had my first article come out where it was just Sammy Sheen and it wasn't like Charlie Sheen's daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, that's so funny. I feel like I deal with that so much too. Yeah. Teresa Judice's daughter Gea said this, and you know that's why even with this podcast, and I have you know, things in the works right now for twenty twenty five that I'm super excited about. But even me, I'm you know, trying to get into my own path. As much as I love my family and I will always back them up, support them, have them right behind me, x y Z, I'm also trying to step into my own as well. So I totally understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really really hard making a name for yourself when you already have parents who are in the public eye. So I was that's why I was like so excited to also start this and like have people know me for me. And then my mom started one and I was like, thank you for taking my spotlight. I was so upset and a lot of my subscribers because they all subscribed me because they're like, oh, this is like the next best thing of like Denise Richards, because like they're all like obsessed with her, like wow things era and like all that stuff. Yeah, so when she started it, oh my god, they flooded to her page from my page and I lost so many subscribers at first.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Yeah, so that probably was that probably pissed you off even more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just like mad that she couldn't really let me have my moment at first, But now it's kind of obviously we have our own fan bases now and like we have different content, like so we have different fan bases that prefer one or the other. But at first it was like crazy, No.
Speaker 1: For sure, I'm sure. So I'm happy that that all died down. I'm happy you both now have your moment and everyone knows Sammy She and as Sammy She, and she has her own platform with also your mom going back on Bravo, and now you guys having your own show. I know that your relationship with your parents have been mushy washy, but I know you said in recent episodes you haven't talked to your dad in five months and that you wouldn't even want to get lunch with him. I know you said you lived with him and all of this. It has it turned since then, or do you still not speak to him?
Speaker 2: So we haven't we haven't spoken on the phone in almost a year, and then we haven't texted in a little over six months. I think it we were like fine, he was working on his own stuff and like pretty busy, so we weren't even that close anymore. But then I really got frustrated because it was when I got my nose surgery. I was really mad that he couldn't even like call me or anything to see if I made it out of surgery, which even though it's not like a it is a big surgery, but it's not like I was.
Speaker 1: Like life or death. Yeah yeah, but still it's still the support of it. Yeah, you're still going under anesthesia. The dog the anesthesiologist could give you a little too much and something to talk to the worst, like one hundred percent. You never know what's gonna happen when you go under.
Speaker 2: I was like pretty upset that he didn't call me after surgery or he texted me twenty four hours later being like, oh, did you make it out okay? And I'm like I could have been dead by now, but yeah, I'm fine. Yeah. And then we kind of got into it and he was like saying stuff, being like, oh, it's not like you got a new kidney, You're fine, and I was like, okay, thank you for making his words, and it really just like tumbled into something really big where I had to really distance myself and then yeah, we he got I actually had to block him because he was sending me some crazy stuff and then he.
Speaker 1: Still deal with addiction problems.
Speaker 2: He's been sober for the past like I want to say, like five years now, but I obviously haven't spoken to him in a while, so I can't speak. I have no idea if he's still sober. I honestly hope the stuff he was sending me was because he wasn't sober, because I'm like that would at least make it a little better. But yeah, so I've had him blocked for a minute now. I had to block his email as well, and then he actually got a new number on Christmas to text me other other crazy stuff where I had to block that number. So I'm like, fully, we're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it hasn't. It kind of went into like a full but it didn't stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got pretty bad to where I had to like put a stop to it and tell him, like, do not contact me ever again because this is crazy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah it's And.
Speaker 2: People are like that's crazy, like you'll take his money but you won't speak to him. I'm like, you guys make my blood boil. You have no idea? Yeah, yeah, yeah, so we are not speaking, but him and Lola are really close and like he always goes over to hers and like we'll say hi to her.
Speaker 1: Does that, ever, you know, make you feel a certain type of way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a little frustrating that they have.
Speaker 1: Is Lola ever try to help you out and defend you in that aspect with your dad?
Speaker 2: No, not really. I think she also just like hates getting involved in like arguments and stuff, and she'll like tell me, like, well, you only have one dad, like you should text him, like of course, you have no idea the stuff he was sending me. So it is a little frustrating that he will like bring her gifts and like go say hi to her, and it's just like I don't know, but I think as Lola has a harder time like putting her foot down, and like she's more she's very like okay, like that's fine, like yeah, it's okay, sorry, And I'm more like I absolutely not, like I don't have any disrespect. So we're very different and nonsense. But I don't blame her because sometimes it is a little easier just kind of not dealing with it.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. I mean, I get it. I'm kind of like you in a sense, but then I'm also like, h do I want to deal with this right now? I don't know, but I fully understand when I when I am pushed to my breaking point. I really I'm just like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it gets to a point where you're like, if you have like respect for yourself and like you kind of just need to know when it's time to put it unto certain things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I'm really happy that everything in your life has been on track for the most part. I'm sorry that you have to deal with these issues with your dad, but hopefully, you know, hopefully one day you guys can make amends and move forward. But we'll see.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry what you're going through too. I'm so proud of you for your podcast. That's such a big deal and like everything you've been like marketing it so it's so cute and like I love it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much of course, and you know, with only fans, I hope you I wish you the most success, and I hope that you do find somebody one day who respects you for you, because you really are such a beautiful person. And this has been such a fun interview.
Speaker 2: You're so sweet. Thank you so much and this was my first podcast by myself.
Speaker 1: Is it? Did I make you feel comfortable?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, so sweet.
Speaker 1: Listen, we've both been through a lot. I feel like everybody has their story, everybody has their side, everyone has their version. But no matter what, this is also what has made us the women we are today. You could tell that you are very mature for your age, and I know, I like we've had to grow up super fast. When you deal with a lot of things when you're young, it forces you to grow up quickly and it's but it makes you listen. It could affect you for the worst and we could have both turned to probably pretty ugly things from what we've been through. Or you make the best out of it and you capitalize on our platforms. You try to be your best self and put your best foot forward and show the fans who you are. So I think we've done a pretty good job.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 1: But Sammy Sheen, thank you so much for being on Casual Chaos. This was such a fun episode and we are definitely going to hang out soon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can't wait. And thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Oh, no problem.