Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Thursday. We are so close to the end of the week you can sniff it. Put a smile on your face. We're gonna talk about the desperation of the communists as we open up the show tonight. We're also gonna talk about Americans not trusting government economic stats or anything else anymore. A high school's giving students abortions behind their back. We're cleaning out the FBI slowly. We're eating less ultra processed food. That's really sad. All that emails and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, let's talk for a moment about desperation. You will you will have a moment or moments of desperation in your life. You probably already have, depending on how old you are. And moments of desperation can oftentimes bring out the best in people, and they can bring out the worst in people. On every Monday, started the second hour on Monday, as you know, we do Metal of Honor Monday, and almost every one of those stories, I mean, honestly, you can probably say every one of those stories, there's a man in a moment of desperation who just turns out to be amazing in that moment. And you know, here's something, here's something we don't talk about around those stories. Sometimes those guys, lots of times, those guys, they're not the best guys. When they get back. They have problems, messed up, alcoholism, divorce, violence, that, you name it, all the problems that plague us all. But in a moment, a moment of desperation, they just they shone like the sun shine, Like the sun I guess I should say, and vice versa. This is part of what this is part of why some people earn a medal of honor and most do not. Most people, most people don't shine. When things get desperate, they will well, the worst parts of them will come out. Think COVID. Remember COVID. If you had someone in your life who fell to the fear bought all the propaganda, was that the best version of them you've ever known? Or was that, by far the worst version of them you've ever known? Desperation. What's happening right now in the United States of America politically is slow, but it's incredible. What's happening is and we've discussed this all the time. I'm not going to go into all of the details of it again right now. What has falsely held up the Democrat Party, the American communists, What has falsely held them up their foundation? It is eroding from underneath them. There are all kinds of things that are surface things for them. They may matter a little here or a little there, but there are really two things that falsely hold up the Democrat Party. And without those two things, they will whittle away to nothing. And those two things are unending mass immigration, legal and illegal. They have to have it or they go away. And the other thing is using your money, tax pay your money, washing it through various government agencies, and then you using it to fund their revolution. The two things that falsely hold up the Democrat Party are mass immigration and using taxpayer money for their revolution. The Trump administration is currently attacking both of those things like a pit bull, and it is awesome to watch. I know, before you send me your emails, we haven't deported near enough, we haven't done this, we haven't done that. I know, I know everything you're angry about in emailing. Right now, it is one hundred percent correct, it's not enough. We need more, we need faster. I get all that, but you know, you know who's scared. The Communists. They're scared and they're getting a little bit desperate. I'm going to play for you a wonderful, wonderful piece of audio. I heard it this morning when I was messing around the house, kind of just looking at the news, and I couldn't stop smiling. Actually, Ab came out. I was in the kitchen making some bake and Ob came out and she caught me. She said, what are you smiling about? It was about my third time listening to this. I want you to listen to James Carville, famous Democrat operative, and I want you to listen to what he says Democrats should do if they win in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Democrats win the presidency, the Senate, in the House in twenty twenty eight, which is not impossible. I don't know if you say likely or possible, I don't know what word you know, but it's certainly not impossible. They are just going to have to, you Knowltedly add Puerto Rican Industry of Columbia states, they're going to have to The Congress does give the Constitution gives Congress power over federal elections. I don't think they can read district, but they the things they go do, they're going to have to do it. They're just going to have to do it. And they may have to expand the court to thirteen members. Any of those things.
Speaker 1: Add two states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. Maybe we caught him after a little uh, little spy in his morning coffee. Puerto Rico District of Columbia. Those would be two solidly blue states. We need to add two solidly blue states. Then we need to expand the Supreme Court. Those are drastic, desperate steps that Democrats have flowed. They've floated those ideas out there before, but they're starting to talk more seriously about those things. Why before it was an idea, you know, you'd have aoc say it on the campaign trail, but whenever they had an opportunity to do so, they always held back. Why are you starting to see these ideas pushed well, things like this, President Trump officially orders new census that does not count illegal aliens. Things like this. You want to talk about desperation. This is La may Or Karen.
Speaker 3: Bass pishures of a raid that actually happened in Hollywood at a home depot, and it is.
Speaker 1: Hard for me to believe that the raid.
Speaker 3: Was consistent with the court order that said you cannot racially profile, you cannot racially discriminate. What I saw on the video, what I saw on the pictures that were said to me look like the same guys chasing people.
Speaker 1: Through a home depot. You want to talk to despiration. This is the vice mayor of a city in La County. Her name's Cynthia Gonzalez. Probably had one too many marks at lunch.
Speaker 4: Listen to this for nothing, but I want to know where all the trolos.
Speaker 1: Are at in Las Antecholos are Hispanic gang members.
Speaker 4: Julius Eighteenth Street, Florentia. Where's the leadership at? Because you guys are all about territory and this is eighteenth Street and this is Lorne. You can tag everything up claiming hood and now that your hood's being invaded by the biggest gang there is, there ain't a peep out of you. It's everyone else who's not about the gang life that's out there protesting and speaking of there. We're out there like fighting, are tur protecting our tur protecting our people, and like where you at, dude, they're running a muck all.
Speaker 1: Up in your on your streets.
Speaker 4: So don't be trying to clean no black, no nothing. If you're not showing up right.
Speaker 1: Now, where are you gang members at? You should be out there shooting at Ice. I should note that she got a little knock on the door from from the FBI after that little rant, which she deleted. Why are they so desperate? Why are they so afraid? We need to add two states, We need to expand the Supreme Court. We should get the gangs out there fighting Ice because they know what I just told you is true. The foundation of America's Democrat Party, illegal immigration and taxpayer funding. It's crumbling from underneath them. That's why they're so desperate. That's why they're so violent. I've warned about that. That's that's the negative that comes with this. The negative is going to be violence. When they feel that power eroding, they are going to turn up the rhetoric to a level that even they haven't matched before. You're going to hear more Holocaust Nazi Hitler rhetoric in the coming days and months, and that really in the years of Trump's presidency than you've ever heard before. And it's not because they think you're a Nazi. It's because they're trying to cause street violence, because violence, at some point is going to be all they have left. And they know it. You know that. I know that we have a long way to go, and we have so many struggles and we're so behind it. I got I understand all that. We talk about problems enough. I get that. But when you have democrats, established democrats calling for the expansion of the court and the adding of DC as a state and the most desperate measures that other Democrats haven't taken before, it should put a smile on your face because it tells you our mortal enemy is afraid. He is afraid, he is desperate, He is on the run. And so now you know what that means for you and what that means for me, because we have a job to do now. Now we have to step on the throat.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: When the enemy is on the run, that's when you roll him up. We'll talk about that next. Hang on. He doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right. Jesse Kelly, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. I'm so freaking happy. Also, remember I should have reminded you at the opening of the show that tomorrow is Ask Doctor Jesse Friday. That means you need to get your questions emailed in right now. All three hours belong to you on Friday. Whatever you email in, the questions are already coming in hot and heavy, Jesse at Jesse kellysshow dot com get them sent in. Friday is always a really good time. The Communists are on the run and they're afraid. The two things that have funded that have held up their revolution immigration, mass immigration, and your taxpayer money. Both of those things are under attack by the Trump administration. That's good, But what needs to happen now is the thing that won't be It won't feel like that's what you want to do. It will go against your instinct, and it won't It will go against my instinct. In ancient battles, did you know that there weren't that many casualties when the guys with the swords and the spears and the shields slammed into each other. Yes, people died, there's no question about that. But have you ever seen ancient armor? Uh? There's not a lot of places to kill people on purpose, right, any place where you can die, Well, I've got a chess plate, I got a shield, I got a helmet, I gotta Oh. People died, but that's not where most of them died. Whenever you see an ancient battle and one side lost two thousand men and the other side lost thirty thousand men, it's because the one side broke and ran. And when you're running away, when you're routing, that's when you will be cut down in mass. The enemy will mass his cavalry up and they and they will run you down and slaughter you. You die in mass when you rout. Now we're talking politically here, Please don't hurt any Democrats. If they are breaking and they are routing, our instincts will tell us, oh that feels good. Oh we can finally breathe again. The communist menace is gone. Let's back off. Finally I can have my weekends back. I didn't want to knock on doors on Saturday. That was boring anyway, It's baseball season. But now we need to press now. We need to press if we press now when they are starting to back off, when they are getting desperate, grasping its straws. If we press now, we can grab more power now than we could at any other normal time because they're routing. Now is the time for you to run for school board. Now, Now is the time for you to run for that state office you were thinking about. Go down to city Hall wherever you're at, figure out an appointed position. Hey, like I've told you before, most of these positions don't even have challengers. I want to be on that commission. I want to do that. Get on the waterboard, get on something, run for constable. Now is the time when the enemy is getting desperate. He is broke. Have you seen the finance numbers. The Democrat Party has something that these are not exact numbers, has something like thirteen or fourteen million dollars on hand. The Republicans have like ninety million on hand. They are broke, they are afraid, they are desperate. They're so desperate they're talking about expanding the Supreme Court. Now is the time to press. He's breaking, he's running. We can grab up more seats now when he's on the run than we could at normal times. And now we have to get aggressive. We have to have a mentality of aggression, and we have to press offense, offense, offense. The right just instinctually has a defensive mentality. We're used to the communists hoardes, attacking this and attacking that and attacking that, and we're trying to hold them off. No, not yet, well slow down, well, please stay out. That is what we have to change. Anti communism must be aggressive and offensive, not defensive. Offensive. There is a communist holding power in your area somewhere, Ahi, Jesse, not here. I'm in Nebraska. Nope, all kinds of dirty commedies all over Nebraska. Go run them out of office. Maybe it's local, maybe it's state. Maybe you maybe you want to take a run at Congress. I'm not. I wouldn't recommend that. Local is where our power is. And it's harder, it's harder to convince people to go grab local power, go grab local political seats. When we have the presidency and things are going well, because we don't feel as desperate to fortify our little areas, when Joe Biden and the communists aren't tearing up the country from the White House, it feels safer. We got Trump, we got egg Seth, what we have everything we need. We're fine, right, No, now is the time to take ground and really really route them, wipe them out. That's why ancient armies used to do that. By the way, when the enemy broke and ran, you knew it wasn't out of viciousness. I guess sometimes maybe it was, but you knew that was your moment to ensure you never have to face those troops again on the field. There on the run. Let's go ride them down, sweep them off the field, and ensure we can win. Now is our time to press, not to sit back, press, go register voters something. There's some way for you and me me too, to contribute all of us. Jewish producer Chris has gotten involved local politics. He likes it. It's boring and he likes it. I realized that, look, some of these things are gonna be boring, but it feels good like you're in the fight. All Right, we'll move off that. I want to get to some emails and other things tonight. Before we do that, I just want to remind you we're gonna win. We'll be back truth attitude. Jesse Kelly, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Remember if you miss any part of the show. You can download the whole thing on iheard Spotify iTunes. We're gonna do a bunch of questions tonight. Well we'll get back to making fun of the WNBA and these crazy nutballs on CBS and everything else. But I don't want to do that anymore. It's too some of these because I'm way behind it. We have to clear out room for ask doctor Jesse Friday tomorrow. Hey, Jesse, keep talking about the about COVID nineteen and the shot. We need to never forget what they did to us. Yeah, look, okay, So the opening of the show was good, and I hope it felt good. But Trump said this today.
Speaker 5: Operation Warp Speed was, whether you're a Republican or Democrat, considered one of the most incredible things ever done in this country. The efficiency, the way it was done, the distribution, everything about it has been amazing. But you know that was now a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, Look, none of that's true. Operation Warp Speed is one of the sickest, most evil pieces of legislation in the history of the United States of America. It essentially gave those scumbags and big pharma an open license to push an unproven therapeutic on you that destroyed your heart and killed your grandma and everything else under the sun Operation warp speed. He was sick and evil and wrong. I'm frustrated that he can't say that, but I understand why he thinks he can't say that. It's really quite simple. President Trump is not an evil man. President Trump tried to do what's right. Trump one point zero was unbelievably naive to how evil our institutions are, including big Pharma and the CDC and others. He was criminally naive to how truly evil those institutions were. Trump two point zero understands full well after they arrested him a thousand times and shot him in the head. Now he understands how evil they are. Look you would like to in a perfect world. Hear him step up and say, look, essentially a version of that. I didn't know. I didn't realize they would use this legislation for evil. I didn't realize how evil these people were. I wished we'd never done it, but we did. I regret it, but let's move past it now. It was amazing. No, no, it's certainly was not. And Americans have been harmed and killed because of it. It's a fact. It's a legislation that killed people and it's still killing people. Have you ever looked at the infant mortality rate post backs. I mean, that is so sad. It is so sad because that's not just a statistic, it's not just a graph. Behind that graph, there's a mother and a father who lost their precious baby. And there are a lot of people listening who know what that's like. I know what that's like. That is that's heavy stuff. So anyway, let's move on to Jesse. Do you have any affiliate broadcasters or other conservative groups and organizations in Idaho? I just left California for Eagle, Idaho. I'm disappointed to say that most conservatives here as moderate as the classic country club conservatives. I still feel very alone. Thank you, and keep up the good work. Okay, So let's talk about why this is, because this is very, very common. I get emails like this a lot, and I've warned you about this a lot. Part of the reason I've talked about you moving many times, haven't I you need to get out of your blue area, get out of your blue state. The animals are in charge and they're going to keep ripping it up and get to a place where you and your family can be happy and free. Life is better, people are more polite, the crime is down. Get out. But part of that little rant I've gone on a thousand times with you has always been this, and I've been transparent about this. You're sitting there listening to me in New York, in California, and want to pick your blue area, Massachusetts, wherever it is. You're listening to me in this blue place. And because you've had to suffer behind enemy lines, and you've had to watch insane thing after insane thing after insane thing take place, what has happened is you've essentially gone through political boot camp. You have gotten harder and harder and harder as time has gone on. You've learned about the true evil nature of the enemy, and now you understand you have to oppose him with all of your might. I don't want you, now fully trained, now having graduated Blue state boot camp. I don't want you, our finest soldier, wasted behind enemy lines because the same thing that has happened to you, the opposite has happened to Red state Republicans. All go ahead and point fingers at me in my state, Texas. In Texas, yes, we have blue areas, no question. The big cities Houston, Dallas, Austin, you got all that, of course, But Texas is a red state. It is a solidly red state. In communities like mine, there's no crime, and if they even sniff crime, they will find you. They will cuff you, and they will throw you in prison for the rest of your natural life. And if you're trying to hurt somebody, they'll kill you and you won't even go to court for it. The cops will probably show up and hand you a cigarette and patch you on the back and say good job, Bill, and they'll scrape him off the pavement and take him home. Because the savages aren't ravaging everything in my state, like Texas, because there are so many places in Texas, small towns, rural areas where people are just normal and polite, and it's wonderful that breeds complacency, that softens people. It's not the end of the world. Things aren't that desperate. What are you talking about. Everyone I know goes to church with me. It's very safe around here. When you're in a safe red area, you get soft and that softness of the GOP in red areas is why the communist has made slow, steady gains in red areas in many different ways, because wow, that's safe here. It's fine here, no big deal, Jesse. I don't understand. I'm in Montana. It's a red state. Now. Everyone here loves God and guns and they're nice. Why do I have to go down and run for the city council. That's a lot of work when things are working fine right now. That comfort breeds complacency. The reason I want you blue state Republican to get out and go to Tennessee and go to Arkansas, and go to Montana and go to Idaho, like this lady said, is because in Idaho it's clean, it's nice, it's safe, the mountains are pretty, it's wonderful. Life is good. And so you sit there and you get politically fat. You sit around, and then eventually that you'll start moderating your positions because hey, look we already control the state. Look, we don't have to be we don't have to be pro life, right. We don't want to be one of those ones you talk yourself in to why you should be more moderate, and you'll use words like I'm a common sunch conservative. Have you ever heard somebody use those words that always translates into I'm a weenie. I'm a huge weenie who doesn't stand for anything. I'm a common sunch conservative. I'm a reasonable conservative. That's always someone on the right trying to sell who they are to a dirty communist who hate you anyway, and those people have filled up the Red states. You you have been hardened behind enemy lines. You've had to suffer and suffer and suffer from Boston politics. We need you in Texas. We need you indexas helping us getting our party ready. We need you to come here and be the drill instructor because we got fat and soft and complacent, and we need you so anyway. You know, let's go make fun of the news really quickly before we get back to the emails. I Before I do any of that, I do want to point out one of these behind enemy lines stories from a blue state that is jaw dropping. We'll get to that in a moment. Before we do that, the weekend is coming. Are you going to do anything this weekend that is beneficial for you and your family? I know it's summer. Depending on where you are, it may be miserable. It certainly is here in Texas. So when you're done down at the pool, when you get back home and you get the floaties put away, why don't you and the fam, why don't you start one course from Hillsdale. It's free, there's no cost. I'm not trying to sell you anything. Maybe even take a family vote. Hey, who wants to learn about the constitution? Who wants to learn about the stories in the Book of Genesis? Who wants to learn about ancient Rome? Who would take a family vote? Start one course with your family this weekend. Do it right in your living room. Everyone, guy the round, little family time, say a little prayer, learn a little something. Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse is where you go. Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse. We'll be back. What Chris, we can make jokes, It's fine, we get that right. The Jesse Kelly Show, It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Remember tomorrow's ask doctor Jesse Friday. And you need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com and we'll get we'll get back to these emails here in a few, but one more word on the Blue States. The kind of thing that goes on in Blue States headline. Virginia high school staff arranged students' abortions without parental consent. That's in Fairfax County, Virginia. That's how evil and demonic Blue States have become. You send Aiden, Jaden and Braiden to school and the staff at the school will descend on them like the demons they are and have them murder your grandchild behind your back. Get out, get out, we need you in Red America. All right, all right, Hey, Jesse, I'm five eight on a good day and was at the grocery store yesterday. A little old lady stopped me and asked if I could get something off the top shelf. I had the stretch, but I got it, probably because I have large hand, I'll be honest. It made my day. I felt seven feet tall. I think I'd fit in quite well on Jesse's Island. Look, buddy, at five eight, you're not getting in all right now, let me clarify everybody is welcomed. That's not true either. I was about to say everybody's welcome. That's completely not true. You're not going to believe the immigration policies on the Republic of Jesse's tall person Island. It's going to be very difficult to get in at five eight unless you're a woman. It's going to be tough sledding for you. Right. I would suggest if you're a five eight dude, bringing a wife along, because it's just naturally going to be a taller place. Taller women are going to be looking for taller men. And at five eight, unless you get to find a woman to adopt you, I don't like your chances. Okay, so let's just clarify that. But once you are citizen, it'll be a wonderful place. Oh and by the way, ladies feel free to ask men to do things for you. You just heard it from right there, from this guy right there. It makes men feel good to help women out and do things. And we are allowed to have honest talks about gender roles in the country and women are smaller and shorter. I get asked all the time in the grocery store, and I mean all the freaking time some woman who asked me, can you grab that for me? Would you mind grabbing that for me? Please? And usually I say no, but no, I'm kidding. I've never said no, but it feels great. It feels awesome, Jesse. I love the podcast, especially Medal of Honor Monday. Oh oh, this is a cool one. This is one of our Australian listeners. I can't believe how big the show is in Australia. Chris the Land down Under my friend. Still never visiting. I don't want to get eaten by a shark, but it's a really cool country, Jesse. In the British Empire, the highest award for bravery is the Victoria Cross. All medals are made from captured Russian cannons from the Crimean War. That I never knew about the Victoria Cross, and that's freaking sweet. Anyway, the guy says, I attended the Australian Defense Force Academy as a trainee Air Force pilot. Every building had a plaque commemorating the deeds of a VC Victoria Cross winner and it was inspiring. During my flying career, I was thankful that the worst thing to happen was the coffee was terrible. I was not called upon to fly a crippled bomber. Listen to this fly a crippled bomber. Back toward England with a broken arm, a missing eye, in severe blood loss. Then set my crew up to bail out in safety, then fly the dying bomber out to crash in the ocean so it couldn't possibly kill civilians as it came down. That was Rawdon Middleton, a young Australian pilot in World War Two, and his plaque was on my building. We have lost pretty much all that generation, and I fear we will not see their likes again. Love the show. I'm not sure he didn't say I could say his name. He told me his name, but I'm not gonna say it. I don't, especially in Australia. I don't want you to get in trouble. They'll probably throw you in prison for listening to the show. You say you fear we will not see their likes again. One, that's freaking awesome. Roden Middleton, that's freaking awesome. One. Those men still exist today. Don't make the mistake of thinking that those wonderful, brave guys were made of different stuff than the men are made of today. There are heroes all around us today, and I hope we never we never need them. Right, we found out we had heroes because we ended up needing them all. These guys were just normal dudes before w W two kicked off, So we found found out we had legends in our midst. That is one thing I want you to remember. Another thing is the guys who flew the bombing missions, especially bombing Europe. But this also applies in the Pacific. It just applies in a different way. Bombing in Europe. Those freaking dirty Nazis had that place fortified. Was so much anti air. That and those planes. I've told you this before. Go to take your kids. Go. I guarantee there's some sort of a flight museum somewhere in your area, or you'll travel to one at some point in time. Go look. They'll have an actual bomber or fighter or everything set up in there. They have a cool one up in Dallas. There's nothing to the plane. It's not armored that you can take a screwdriver and punch it through the side of the plane. So there are bullets going off there. There's essentially air grenades. I'll call it was flack, but I'm gonna call them air grenades because it makes more sense. They shoot the round up and it blows up with all this shrapnel around there. Those guys sustained horrible injuries on their missions. Obviously many were outright killed, many of their planes went down. But the bomber crews in World War Two were obscenely brave. And that's not to take anything away from our bomber crews today. But it is one thing to fly at thirty thousand feet where you really can't be touched by very much. It's another thing entirely to be engaged in gunfights at ten thousand feet as you're dropping bombs. It's bad, really really bad. And yes, Chris, that's right. It wasn't a handful of missions. Jewish producer Chris asked that they only had to do a handful. I forget the number, buddy, I think it was fifty. But there was a number of missions. And once you did those, you can go home. And half of them didn't go home, half of them died. You didn't make your number. Look, if you made your number, you were you were a lucky person. Not quite as lucky as the employers who discover ZipRecruiter, though now I'm kidding, you're twice as lucky. But still you're lucky. If you discover ZipRecruiter because employers suffer today trying to find employees who aren't dirt balls. It's very, very difficult to find employees who aren't dirt balls. It's hard, but you know there's a website where they're already waiting that position you're trying to fill. There's someone ready ready for you to log in and start your account. You can try ZipRecruiter for free. You know that. ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse. They're matching technology. They will identify the talent you're looking for and put them in front of you. It's not like you start an account and then you start clicking through page after paid. You don't have time for that. You're busy trying to run a business. ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse will change your life and make it so much freaking easier. Four out of five employers find somebody the first day. Look it's Thursday, you'll have one by the weekend. ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse. Let's talk about Americans not trusting government economic stats. Next time