Speaker 1: Let's go to a little narration. All right, you we're gonna back old school. We're gonna throw you, and we're gonna throw you in here and start narrating some of these old videos just because you know what you do?
Speaker 2: That one?
Speaker 3: Who that is?
Speaker 2: That was? That was big Swoe.
Speaker 1: Look look at young and Yeah, that's the finals right there.
Speaker 3: To in eight offensive rebounds? How about that?
Speaker 2: That's elite?
Speaker 3: How about that what Twan said as soon as this game we're going to Kyo.
Speaker 2: Hey what he said?
Speaker 3: So the game over before we're going.
Speaker 2: To kyot, what game is?
Speaker 3: Look the killer? You ain't see? I was for four from the free throw line. I made that with what happened I made? I don't know killer. It's my shoulder. It was should see I got something shower. Yea, it was my shoulder. But I made the ones when they like checks it, I make him.
Speaker 2: When they look.
Speaker 3: At they're trying to stall dirty tech. Dirty tech was Twan saying the D way ko D after the game we win this game, Look at Gary, you sure are trying to stop me out dirty dog.
Speaker 2: They couldn't do it. Could have days, right man, look at you over here, dark.
Speaker 3: I just remember that everything, everything. If you and I remember when we were prepared, when we were prepared for this series, I just remember being in practice and we had we had Earl Earl Baron because he was seven foot and he shot the ball really well, so he played Dirk New Whiskey for us in practice, but outside of that, he was black, so we called him dark News. So I had to I had. I had shot out the Earl for being a great dark New Whisky for the whole week leading up to that final. But I gotta get a credit this still right here. I got to get credit to Rowse. Rowse was the first person that told me the front on the on the on the elbow, on the elbows. I had never seen that before.
Speaker 2: With shock back there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we had shock in the back. So I was really front on the elbows. But this particular time, I didn't front, but I was willing to be a little more aggressive and shoot the gap because I knew I had backside help on on the on the back.
Speaker 2: So that.
Speaker 3: Was roles man making sure every catch was tough. You know you, Dirk was efficient from all three levels, no matter where it was, so I just had to make sure every catch was tough though. You know certain guys, man, you had mercy when they catch the ball. So the best defense you can play, the best defense you can play is making sure that they don't get a good catch. That was a good defense, right I was. I think he just shot that because he was taller than me. Because that wasn't a good shot.
Speaker 2: You pushed him off a spot. That was good defense.
Speaker 3: That was really good defense. Yeah. But once again, man, I'll say this again, Man, shout out to Dirk because at that time, you know, nobody knew my name and I had the opportunity on the biggest stage to play against one of the greatest man and he brought the best out of me.
Speaker 2: You did it.
Speaker 3: I always appreciate him for that. You know what I'm saying, it's all. It's nothing but love and respect for dirt.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't hate everybody.
Speaker 2: You got that. You got the video Bolth video when him and hands Bro got into it.
Speaker 3: Why you're bringing that up, man, because that's my favor the video. You got it to it with somebody ain't no, ain't none of those ain't none of those.
Speaker 2: Is right there and end it down here bird Man and hands Bro fight and then you jump.
Speaker 3: In, nah man, that's just oh see.
Speaker 2: But tell him why?
Speaker 3: Tell everybody always? Why did everybody always showed this part of the story, bro, But tell why you as a basketball player and as a competitor, you know, the guys that can dish it to take it or the guys that I respect. You know what I'm saying. You got to be at a dish. You got to be able to take it, you know. So you see right there, I took mine. I got I got that bandage of mine because I got hit the game before. I took my stitches like a g and still went with six for ten from the trail, was making shots and put us in a position to win.
Speaker 1: But I like, you didn't give it no chance of that.
Speaker 3: Man, because listen, man, very play. So now you know the story. I get stitches the game before, and then the next game, Dwayne gets hitting the eye and he gets stitches. And then I see halland I see Hansboro and Louis Munson give each other five. That's when the decision was made that somebody had to get it.
Speaker 2: You didn't let them celebrate it, and.
Speaker 3: They gave each other five. Why y'all want to show that man there right there, that's that. That's that. I'll never forget that, Bro. I remember like it was just that right there. Let me know. Okay, okay, I see what this is, fake, Jordan, don't worry about it. I make my own rules and I break them, break your he got See that's why I caught mine.
Speaker 2: I'm bre I'm more impressed.
Speaker 1: Took mine like a g I'm more impressed you overhead the conversation with a solo cup.
Speaker 3: I took mind like, oh this is when I did the pivot. You know what was in that cup?
Speaker 2: I know, I know exactly in the incredible Hank.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I took mine like a g man. So you know, for me, it's just about you got to be an edition and take it bro, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Lets go to another video.
Speaker 3: This video, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We got a home video.
Speaker 3: This is a Mikeloge you know, is this a Mikeeloge commercials? But his backwards with a shag and no shirt on, that's that's at his house. Yeah you thought he was at a gym. That said his house.
Speaker 2: That's my living that's my living.
Speaker 3: Damn half court basketball shooting in his house.
Speaker 2: That was right in my living room right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Now I should probably miss one, miss one. I'm on purpose.
Speaker 3: Like then you made in a roal killer.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But you can still shoot like that? Hell yeah no you can't. Damn You's goinna go for a minute and thirty seven seconds and he ain't gonna miss no.
Speaker 1: I missed one. I have to miss one. I have to miss one in there. Oh God, you sorry?
Speaker 3: Boy? Back at it? So, anybody counting how many shots this is? So he's sixteen out of seventeen? Well got that biscuit ain't doing South Dakota. Get some shots up, bick Aultri and Jumpers, get some shots up. It's all goddamn family can shoot, can shoot? Yes, brothers, all of them, bro y'all don't even know he listens. He just the only one came out to sack six eight can shoot. They all can shoot.
Speaker 4: They just don't have his height. They all can shoot. Why you still looking like that? Why why you look like that?
Speaker 2: That's gonna look a little different now. I ain't gonna lie to boy that one is not gonna shoot.
Speaker 3: Them. Sisters going crazy, sisters going crazy, terrible?
Speaker 2: Ye hey man, next video, this is seven up. It's setting up.
Speaker 3: This wasn't even fair right here was greatest players in the world. No, goddamn well, they ain't got no bit of shooting. Gains shot at you, waiding brou get the They ain't got no business like that. Just let me have something like y'all jump over, move there, question shot like you don't need to be out here.
Speaker 1: That's seven up, So you points on the board. We just are killing time NBA Finals. You know right now everyone's mentally physically depleted right now.
Speaker 2: This is just seven.
Speaker 1: We play a game where you shoot and if you make it, point goes on the board. You make it again. That's so me and Ray shot. That means there's two points on the board. We didn't miss for sure, So now three points on the board. Now d Wade misses, he gets those three points.
Speaker 3: Look at who on the other side, Rashad Lewis. We got shooters out there, geezers. You got to shoot gezer Ray Allen, Rashond Lewis and Mike.
Speaker 2: Miller probably champion the building somewhere down there too.
Speaker 3: He got to be around it somewhere. And you don't see bird letting that bit fly from the car.
Speaker 2: Hey that's killer.
Speaker 1: Roll right there though, Ray Allen shooting it's Cash by the way, Okay, Bron Bron, Bron, Bron Bron. Shooting on forty. I think you' shooting forty from three.
Speaker 3: Right now, wade over. He'll smoking, he'll smoke.
Speaker 2: Got those are good old days man. That collas are good old shoty. Who's that?
Speaker 1: No col world right? That's cash, I promise you I know where that's going.
Speaker 3: What stands out to me is how big everybody is. Nobody were bigo, how big short is.
Speaker 1: Got him a good old way way in again. You gotta turn this this give it made me feel too good. I want to I want to watch something else.
Speaker 3: It was the good old, good old days man.
Speaker 1: Today's episode is proudly brought to you by our guys at Morgan and Morgan. It's America's largest personal injury law froom. They started out here in Florida thirty years ago and now are helping people across all fifty states. Morgan and Morgan is always for the people and have your back when it comes to fighting to get you full and fair compensation. As athletes, we have faced our fair share of injuries. That's why we know how difficult it is to get back out there after an injury. The team and the support behind you matter, and submitting an injury claim with Morgan and Morgan is free and easy. It just takes eight clicks or less from the comfort of your own couch to get started. If you're ever injured, you can check out Morgan and Morgan.
Speaker 2: Their fee is free unless they win.
Speaker 1: For more information, go to for Thepeople dot com, Slash the Ogs or dial pound law. That's pound five to nine from your cell phone. That's for the people dot com. Slash the Ogs or pound law pound five to nine from your cell phone. This, my friends, is a paid advertisement. Teams are hungry and ready to battle it out for the final spots to compete for the championship. Has your team secured their spot yet? Don't miss a second of Hoop's actions with my partners at DraftKings Sportsbook. From every game until the trophy is lifted. DraftKings Sportsbook had you covered with same game parlays, odds, boosts, and so much more.
Speaker 2: Here's something special for the first timers. New DraftKings customers.
Speaker 1: Bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars and bonus bets instantly. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app and use code OGS.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 1: Stay in on the action and use your two hundred dollars in bonus bets on DraftKings same game parlays for a shot at an even bigger payoff. Combine multiple bets together from the same game. Love the thrill of live betting. DraftKings has got you covered. Bet live on in progress games right as they happen, making watching the game that much more exciting. If sports betting is not yet available in your state, don't worry. You can still join in on all the fun with DraftKings Pick six and have the shot to win cash prizes. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now new customers, use my promo code ogs and bet just five dollars on any wager and get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. That's promo code OGS only at DraftKings Sportsbook