Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Jedge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas in a Pod. I feel nervous to say my name because Tamar might give me a lashing this morning.
Speaker 3: Well, I've gotten DMS it said, you guys don't need to say your name.
Speaker 2: But I've got a DAM saying I've gotten DM saying we really like when you guys say your names and are awkward. God, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Mellen Case says it better than any of us, So let's just leave it there.
Speaker 2: Fine. It's Teddy and Tamra in case you didn't know, In case you couldn't tell by our obnoxious voices, I know.
Speaker 3: Are you still sick?
Speaker 2: I am still a little bit, but not to the point where I feel like I can't function and my face is swollen up like I'm better.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I feel like crap, and I think it's my nerves. First, I had the premium oscan done last week, and I'm like anxiously waiting for my test results because, as I said last time, I had a couple spots that were very small, but just checking to see if they have grown and if they have then that's scary. And today I have to have a root canal.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're going to be a real gem friend. I am just oh, I know there's no Dubai this week, so.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, so my stomach's and knots because I've had many root canals. I hate them. I hate shots in my mouth. I hate the dentist.
Speaker 2: I just gone, well, you don't have a root canal, and apparently I have another melanoma. So we are, Oh what's going on?
Speaker 3: I called you and you're supposed to call me back, and you never did. But whatever.
Speaker 2: Well it was because my was a weekend and my kids are always around and I actually haven't had the conversation with them this time yet. But I went in for my checkup, my like ninety day checkup, which feels aggressive to be going every ninety days, but apparently now I need to start going more. And I was worried about this one particular spot back here, and that's what I what I told her about. And then she noticed something on my arm right outside where like my excision is like, and she was like, I you know what, let's biopsy the spot you're worried about. And then let's biopsy the spot that I'm concerned about, because you know, you're not a doctor. Yeah, And shockingly, the one that I was worried about is totally fine. And the one that she found is melanoma. So is it staged or is it very It's at stage one, so.
Speaker 3: That is very concerning because you do get checked every three months, and they're popping up stage one so quickly. What is the reasoning? Do they know?
Speaker 2: They don't know? My guess is that it's always been there.
Speaker 3: How could they not have seen it?
Speaker 2: Though? Well, I think I've had so many surgeries and like my arm in my back is so torn up at this point it's hard to tell what like is a like an incision or sewing or whatever. But she just felt like she It wasn't even by vision. It was like she felt around and like one of them, like a spot didn't feel the same way.
Speaker 3: Can you get a pet scan for melanoma?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I mean I didn't think so I just went to the dermatologists. I showed you a growth just on my temple that happened like overnight. Yeah, And I went in and I thought she would just burn it off. And she's like when did this happen? And I'm like, literally, in the last two weeks it just popped up and started growing and went stop growing. And she's like, I'm going to cut it off. I'm going to cut it off. I'm going to cauterize it, and I'm going to see like and so I'm waiting for those results. I'm like, that's the last place she want melanoma. You don't want melanoma anywhere but on your temple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, because that will be a fun surgery. Either.
Speaker 3: No, because I have a surgery schedule next month. Yeah, for vain reasons.
Speaker 2: Not for listen and don't mess don't mess with plastic surgery guys, like we have I know, like I like, if it.
Speaker 3: Is melanoma, you know what, do my brow lift and take the melanoma out at the same time, doctor molds.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just do all the things. I know. But luckily I get to wait to have the surgery until August nineteenth because these next couple weeks are insane and they were like, it's not going to get any worse in these next three weeks. You'll be all right. So that's where we're going from here.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, good thing is spoudit early, keep going. Maybe you need maybe you need to go every thirty days for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean I did learn a lot about Castle Sciences and that's a really amazing option. So once you get a positive you know, melanoma, then you can send it into Castle Sciences and then they can tell you the likelihood of how you know, many more you're gonna have, like how real place if it could be. So that's really cool. Which is a company that I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Ask them if you can get melan like I had melanoma and they dug it out. Can you get it in the same spot?
Speaker 2: You can get it spot? But I don't think unless they didn't get it all out, which I find very hard to believe that that's going to happen, that you're going to get it in there.
Speaker 3: They checked, they took a chunk on my butt out. Oh you know what, I think I think we should are protesting in front of tanning salons because I think that's where I got mine from the nineties eighty or late eighties, early nineties in the tanning beds constantly. I think they should be outlawed.
Speaker 2: We could also protest the sun. Let's just protest everyone. At this point, I'm ready to protest half the cat not New Jersey. That me too.
Speaker 3: But I'm not completely convinced that it's just the sun because I got Melanima where the sun don't shine, so the only time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because but I bete you when you were in the tanning bed, weren't you naked?
Speaker 3: Yep, So I do think that the tanning beds are That's what my drmatologist told me too, that all these people that were baking in the sun, what you do right now to your skin, if you're in your twenties or thirties, it's not going to turn into anything until like twenty years later. So that God, I'm sorry you're going through this. I know that it's stressful. Is it stressful? At this point You're like, oh, there we go again.
Speaker 2: You know. It's kind of one of those things where it's like highs and lows. Like right now, I'm on a high, Like I'm like, Okay, I'm back because I'm home right now and I'm in my routine, I'm working out, I'm there for the kids. Like, but I feel like when I'm traveling for the horse shows in life, I'm living out of a suitcase and washing my underwear in the sink, like I feel even more to.
Speaker 3: Be over with. It's good. She's gonna be going on for the rest of your life, this horse thing. You are so busy with it.
Speaker 2: It's going to be going on until Slate is eighteen, because this is her thing and we love doing it together.
Speaker 3: But I never get to talk to you anymore. I know, I was starting to wonder if you just didn't like me anymore.
Speaker 2: Damn. I feel like now it's a good time to let you know that I don't like you anymore. I feel like now it's as good a time as any. But I know. Oh guys, did you notice we are fancy now with our new backdrop? Like we made it big time? Call her Twaddy.
Speaker 3: We're twatty. We are definitely twenty.
Speaker 2: Like we're matching in our scenery.
Speaker 3: I would have liked if you wore your Olympic outfit today, if you had one, I mean eight six and this is probably the last time I watched Olympics was nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I was on at the gym, like every morning, it's on at the gym. So I watch, I'm like, oh my god, it's almost like watching a reality show. It's they've really pumped it up, like the girls sitting in the hot tubs talking and then it looks really cool.
Speaker 2: I guess we should get into the headlines and then we have some fan questions and then we're going to recap Real Housewives in New Jersey.
Speaker 3: What a doozy.
Speaker 2: That was, What a freaking doozy. But I actually really enjoyed watch What Happens Live more than.
Speaker 3: I watched it on the treadmill today.
Speaker 2: Do you think Melissa could loan us that dress? Because it was really cute? Too?
Speaker 3: Well, I wouldn't look as cute on us as it tests on her. She looked flawless, honestly.
Speaker 2: And you know what, John Low also hot into him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was good. He was a great guest.
Speaker 2: He was a really good guest because he knew what he was talking about, Like he wasn't just an actor so much fun that just was showing up to promote his own shit. Like he knew. I mean he knew to answer freight Catanya, I was like, who are you?
Speaker 3: I remember one season I was on and it was with a guy from Oh My God, like one of those crime shows, and he had no idea dateline or something like that, No idea none.
Speaker 2: Well, I also have some juicy scoop before we get into these headlines. Yesterday I saw some of the cast members from the Valley and ye, yeah, and they are filming already. Yeah, they are filming. I want your cast too, same cast, but I wonder if there's any additions. All right, this first headline, Kim Zolziak celebrates Keny Moore's firing. Best thing that could ever happen to that show. Kem Zosiak is saying Bravo to Bravo for fying Kenya. Solsiac tells Page six Virtual Reality that she supports the network's decision to give Kenya the pink slip following the sex poster scandal. I think it's the best decision that could ever happen to that show, she asserts during a virtual press junket for MTV Surreal Life. Villa of Secrets, her latest unscript adventure with more out. Page six recently reported that Phaedra Parks is negotiating her return. Zolziak believes that Parks would be a good addition, Faedri just posted a photo of herself holding a peach walking out of a jet and it says you called I answered hashtag RhoA hashtag season sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yay. I just got chills. So she must have been filming all this time because they're about to wrap it up, or pretty close to.
Speaker 2: It, or maybe she's a friend. She's not confirming she one million percents.
Speaker 3: She holding a peach.
Speaker 2: She is holding a peach. But you know, okay, I can hold a milchido right now, And that doesn't mean they hired me on Miami.
Speaker 3: Well that'd be obvious. Now, this is this is nasty when somebody celebrates somebody getting fired, because when you've been on the show for so long that Kenya and Kenya is a staple to that show and she will be missed. Is that that's her livelihood? I know she has other businesses, but that's a She probably had a that was a big paycheck and to not have that anymore has got to be scary.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of nasty.
Speaker 3: I mean this reminds me and when Gretchen threw a party with former housewife and wife's one was Emily.
Speaker 2: When I got from miamily mm hmm. Oh, I'm gonna have to take this up with her when we're recapping Too Hot to Handle. I'm gonna ask her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you don't like, there's no way that I'm going to celebrate somebody losing their job, no matter how bad. I don't like them on the show, Like, that's just not that's that's bad karma for sure. And by the way, the other show that Kim is on, what is it Surreal Life or something? And Chut.
Speaker 2: Banks or Hanks, well, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Eddie has written Harley's with Chut before, and I'm like, next time you ride with him, tell him stay away from that.
Speaker 2: No Ika, but also stay away from him. Have you you could do a little Google search and I'll take you back.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I know he's been in some trouble, but Eddie says, it seems like a really nice guy. Well, you know, it is historical and keeps repeating, like history keeps repeating itself. And that is Padri's x husband Apollo arrested for assault Now Pagris Park's Pedro Park's ex has been Polo has been arrested for assault after his wife accused him of being physical. He was charged with domestic violin and simple assault, per court documents. He was taken to a local gel when records showing that he posted a three thousand dollars bond and was released hours later. But back in March, his wife called the police on him. She told authorities that he had come home from a bar when they started having an argument about how they were cheating on each other. During the interaction, she claimed, Apolo showed her a video of her kissing another man. She alleged that with Pollo pulled her by the hair and pushed her against the refrigerator. Following the incident, she told the outlet, it was a huge blowout between a married couple that has fought that has brought us much closer since then.
Speaker 2: It's sad. It's a sad story, you know, and it's a toxic relationship, and it's probably not going to stop. If at one time maybe we could forgive. Now we're at two, so bye bye, bye bye. All right, you take this next one.
Speaker 3: Oh Queens of Bravo post Kathy Hilton stands on the runway in the middle of the Beverly Hill's Sudden Struck's fashion show as one of Stutton's models strut down the runway. Kathy is standing in the middle of the runway holding an audience member's hands. This woman is so unaware. The model nudges Kathy to the side as she continues her walk down the runway. Kathy looks confused and flustered.
Speaker 2: I do not think that she is confused in these moments. Like I love Kathy. I think she's hilarious. I think she's going to bring a good dynamic her and Jennifer Kelly. I think both of them are going to be like that comedic relief they need on Beverly Hills. But just like when she sat on the MTV Awards and put on her lip gloss during Mariska Hargate's speech.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, she just beats her own dram I think is what it is. I think she no has no ill will, no doesn't want to harm anybody or get in the way.
Speaker 2: But she's just Kathy, right, Yeah, I mean I think it's just her. She knows what to do to get a laugh. I haven't seen it, but apparently Kathy did a live the other day with Kyle and apparently it was hilarious. I need to go down the rabbit hole and actually watch it because in real time I was too booked up watching presumed innocent.
Speaker 3: I think that she's TV gold, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh. Our producers are asking if I have any tea on Bos the New Housewife. I heard she's amazing. Oh, I heard she is great. I heard she's outspoken and funny and a good person and gonna be better than a. Well, they didn't say that.
Speaker 3: You're saying that I cannot.
Speaker 2: Confirm or deny that she's better than Annie Marie. But I mean I could assume that she probably is. But I uh, well, that's good.
Speaker 3: How much longer do they have the film?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 3: I feel like they should be wrapping it up anytime soon.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling they're about to go on a trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then and then it's like the feeling, just a feeling. It's a feeling that somebody called you and told you. I figured they'll go on the trip, they'll come back, has the season finale and done, so they're they're wrapping it up.
Speaker 2: I mean that feels fat. When you're not filming the show and other people are, you feel like it goes by really fast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But Atlanta and Beverly Hills are both going on their big cast trips at the same time. Well imagine if there's the same place, how cool that would be.
Speaker 2: That happened one year we were in the Bahamas. It wasn't the same cast trip, but we were in the Bahamas on Beverly Hills and we're walking through like whatever Baja mar and we saw Nini Leaks and like a thought their girls, like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: But were they filming their show?
Speaker 2: They weren't filming. But then Ninnie was like, I could film with you guys.
Speaker 3: Of course she would like also make.
Speaker 2: Any sense now? Yeah, so we just did some pictures.
Speaker 3: Do you know that I've never been to the Bahamas?
Speaker 2: Oh, we should go to Baha More. It's really amazing.
Speaker 3: Never ever ever gone. Now that's where Jen and Ryan got or that's where he proposed to her, right of course, but Derinda deadly posts. Mary is allegedly separated from Robert Senior and that's why cameras have gone back up. So, I mean, nobody saw that coming. Didn't she marry her grand grandfa It's not like her blood just step grandfather.
Speaker 2: Have we even seen him in years?
Speaker 3: Like, I don't think we saw him last year, but she was only a friend. I think she's full time this year. But Mary then took to Twitter and said, please don't believe the lies. Love y'all. That's how she That's how she spelled it.
Speaker 2: Well, then we get to Andy Cohen calls the first five episodes of the new season of Real Housewives of Lake City a laugh riot on his live show. He states, I am five episodes in and it is really good in a laugh riot.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that term, a laugh riot.
Speaker 2: We haven't heard a lot of terms, Tam.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't even know what half the terms mean now days. Like when you told me my face looked beat, I was like, you you look beat?
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, I know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like these. Can we just speak English again?
Speaker 2: No? We we have to like, listen, listen, Brah. Would you rather be serving?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I don't want to serve anybody. I don't want to serve my own Jesus.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, we gotta get Oh my god, who you're going to serve yours? Two on a platter to Eddie on your sex chair.
Speaker 3: I don't know, roast beef sandwich, Gord just fallen out, put a bun on it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, put a Hawaii bun on it. And let's harvey through thickness.
Speaker 3: Did you just love Arby's back in the day.
Speaker 2: I loved Arby's, but I don't know that you could. And I will still eat fast food. I mean I had in and out yesterday. I do not think I could do an arby sandwich these days.
Speaker 3: I would try it and then I'd be like, oh, this isn't good.
Speaker 2: I don't think I want little thin pieces of meat that are mystery meats. It's a roast beef.
Speaker 3: You know what I miss my fast food days? McDonald's French fries and.
Speaker 2: The chocolate shake. I don't miss that oh so good taco no onions, no tomatoes from Taco Bell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I even like I like their tacos like they're greasy. I don't even know what tomatoes the crunchy shell.
Speaker 2: Remember when they made a healthy one, the fresca No, I was like, oh, now that's healthy because you added tomatoes. Got it.
Speaker 3: I did go to Chick fil A. I was doing press in LA and I didn't eat all day and I was so hungry.
Speaker 2: Well, Teresa Jude Ice posts something here. In an Instagram post, she writes, I have been on the Real Housewives of New Jersey for the last fourteen seasons, and during that time, I have been a part of my fair share of drama and my castmates. What is happening off camera and on social media is absolutely disgusting and fueled by toxic people who are not affiliated with the show or the cast and are only interested in promoting themselves by spreading their hate through false narratives and lives. It has suffected all of us on our casts and our families. They are attacking our children, going after our businesses, and they are turning something that is supposed to be entertaining into something very dark and toxic. This hate and toxicity has to stop. I'm asking everyone to stop engaging in any negativity towards my castmates and all of our families. Enough is enough. Love love love Teresa. Oh my gosh, she wrote love, love, love, so did Marge. Marget wrote, Well, that's what she's that's her thing. Teresa always goes love, love love.
Speaker 3: She had merged that said love love love, or workout clothes or something like that. So that's why Marge said that. I mean that was sketch A good move, such a good move. What was as her tagline the flowers fla I will not think move. Oh you, then you are on the wrong side of history, sister, because everybody out there is applauding her. I asked on my Instagram your thoughts. Everybody said this, I've maybe had too, maybe too that said that was mean. I thought it was amazing.
Speaker 2: It's not that I have a problem with Marge doing this. It's that she's if you don't care, if you truly don't care, oh I care.
Speaker 3: If they did that to me, I would lose my shit, not only about she's my shit on the cast, I lose my ship on production. To have an attorney come and sit down, attorney that's not involved in it's like my cousin Vinny coming in to sit down and talk to the girls and try to blame Marge for a lawsuit that she didn't even go to courtover It is bullshit.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think they've all done the same thing to each other at this point. But I do think it's incorrect to say that I'm on the wrong side of history because ninety percent of mine is Marge lied. She has spoken to her. No one ever heard.
Speaker 3: That's what we're talking about, is about the flowers. We're talking about the flowers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the flowers. That was those funeral flowers. Yes, yes, if you don't care, stop, I would care.
Speaker 3: How would you not care if somebody called the whole cast and said, hey, let's i'm gonna bring attorney in. I'm gonna blame Teddy for everything when it wasn't even your fault.
Speaker 2: Well, especially if my entire season was spent saying, don't film with her, don't be friends with her, I'm not going to film the show if she's on the show. It's all fair, and all said it to they all do. They all said it. You know that. But here's the problem. Teresa didn't deliver. If Teresa would have delivered and dropped some kind of now i'm speaking Love Island a bombshell, then I think that would have been good.
Speaker 3: The takedown was a flaw.
Speaker 2: The takedown was no takedown.
Speaker 3: Cousin Vinnie didn't have anything to bring to the table. Cousin Day, we'll get into it, all right, Well, we'll get into it when we get there. Obviously we have different opinions on this, which is good.
Speaker 2: But I hope everyone took the time to see Danielle doing her love for Britney spears on a TRL clip. You can go to her Instagram or page six or any of the other is like.
Speaker 3: A two thousand or something like that, crazy two thousand and one. I don't really care if Anna from Miami says she was threatened by Alexia's X.
Speaker 2: I don't actually care about Anna at all.
Speaker 3: It's just on the show. It's just been gone for a long time. Let's just move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, and it's not even her current X. So let's let's keep it moving. We're going to take a quick break and then we're going to come back and talk about season fourteen, Episode twelve. Episodes starts off nice and sweet. Rachel's daughter has been making a lot of progress since her lip and tongue tie procedure. Her eating, her speech, and her motor skills have all improved.
Speaker 3: It's great to hear. How old is she? Do you know?
Speaker 2: She seems like two three ish? Right? That old?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think I think she's tiny, Yeah I would, I would.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought she was like between one and two.
Speaker 2: But what about when Jen calls Danielle's husband, Nate a bitch boy, she said, I.
Speaker 3: Don't understand why what did he do? I think Nate? I like Nate a lot.
Speaker 2: Nate is the most marriable of yes, the group. If he stays out of the drama, he's out of it.
Speaker 3: He's good looking, he's sweet, he treats her well. I like their dynamic a lot. Oh my god. Then to Laurs and Jen festiv are planning the girl's retreat. Teresa has yet to confirm if she's coming, but Dolores knows she'll show up. The goal isn't to have everyone make up and be friends. It's just meant to be productive and peaceful. Yes, peaceful. I'm sure that's going to happen. DeLaura says they either figure things out or this friend group is over.
Speaker 2: Well, all I could really notice about this entire moment the bottles. No Dolores telling telling on herself, because did you see how she had Jen's name listed in her phone? Jen Siggy's friend.
Speaker 3: But I didn't notice that. Oh I need a picture of that. I need a picture of that.
Speaker 2: And I also need to.
Speaker 3: Know how many alcohol bottles in Polly's house. It's like nine hundred and ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall. But there's so many alcohol bottles on the wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that look like well, I maybe we should go visit it now.
Speaker 3: Dolores is very good at delivering her words, so did she obviously knew that goomba gumbaya is not kumbaya?
Speaker 2: Right? There was another word that was making a fun that they got confused by. Oh oh, analectic shock. Oh, an ealectic shock. Yeah, I know, but they said analectic an elected shock. They said instead of omen, they said ohm ohm, And then they also said whatever you just said. Well, so the.
Speaker 3: Raos spaghetti commercial with the Gorgas is amazing. Who knew that Joey and his son can act so well?
Speaker 2: Well, I've seen this commercial multiple times now, it's good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I could I actually, uh, they might obviously an advertiser Bravos. But I was at watching Hubins Live one year I think it was last year, and whoever worked for the company was there from Rayo's and sent me a case of sauce.
Speaker 2: Then Margaret and Jen Fessler meet for lunch. Joe is going for his biopsy you next week. Margaret is trying to stay calm, but every test has come back as maybe. Jen says, Teresa invited her over for a lawyer to show her court findings on Margaret. Margaret says, Teresa and her lawyer lie incessantly. Margaret says, James slash. Jim Leonard's office is near the meth clinic.
Speaker 3: By the way. It's also his office is above a pizza parlor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I love pizza. Well. Then Margaret calls Dolores and Danielli's pissed. Jen texts Teresa she's not coming. It's pure comedy to me that Marge would call these women only to tell them she can't talk to them and then hang up on them. Like it felt a little bit like a spiral.
Speaker 3: I feel like she was totally taken off guard. She was pissed off.
Speaker 2: I would be too.
Speaker 3: I would be so mad, and I would be mad across the board at every buddy, because this is just dirty to have cousin Vinnie come in and does he's not even representing the case, and come on and just blame everything on March.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The one thing we'll get to it when we get to that meeting. John, Joe, Frank, and Jeff go to Guy's night at the Gorga's house. Bill and Paul go to the Guy's house at Loui's house. Teresa is relieved the court case is finally over. Yay, the court ruled in Louise's favor. I guess this was regarding the restraining order. Teresa says she wants everyone to know Margaret was involved. Margaret calls Joe and tells him about Teresa's plan. John says she and Louie are a train wreck. Joe says he got an invite to Louise. Joe asked if he'd ever hang out with a scumbag. Joe says, it's a cult. I loved when Rank was like, what huh, what's comeback? Huh? Like he did not want any part of talking shit. Louis, Paul, and Bill record devotionals to their wives. Jo says Louis ruined the family and it's surprising Bill and Paul don't see it.
Speaker 2: No what, I don't need a devotional sent to me from Louise's podcast room. I'm good. So if you get any ideas either ads like we well don't need devotional you don't need to film it on the Pope It was the.
Speaker 3: Most cringe thing I've ever watched a house husband's do ever. But Paulie laughing at Bill recording his words affirmation was worth everything. And then Paulie gets up, there's like, okay to Lauris, love you.
Speaker 2: Well, what about when Louis goes? I didn't even script this ahead of time. I was like, did you think that was good? Dude?
Speaker 3: It was so cringey.
Speaker 2: I was really embarrassed. Even Louis's dad is thinking of saying Louise and Louise dad goes, The dirt always rises, he gets along with Teresa always well, but just not not that I'm the brightest tool in the shed. But it's actually the cream rises, yes, or we fall, and from the dirt we rise.
Speaker 3: Yes, it it is the cream always rises to the top, meaning the good rises to the top. And yeah, not the dirt. I think that dirt's always on the top.
Speaker 2: I think that, No, the dirt is always on the bottom.
Speaker 3: The dirt. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's I'm sorry, that's I meant the bottom. The dirt is always on the bottom. Dirt doesn't rise unless you kick it in someone's face or throw it or spit it.
Speaker 2: I guess then it's Gorga's boys night. John has an allergic reaction. Joe says, they need to go to the hospital immediately because he's going in an anaphylactic shock where they call it a million other things. They're putting ice and vix and Joe Gorgs taking a piss. What I didn't really understand is why John Fuda cared like he was so worked up about not having anyone take care of him. Granted, once we found out Eddie's like that.
Speaker 3: Eddie's like that he will not go to the hospital unless he absolutely has to, like, will not go to a doctor.
Speaker 2: His lips were totally normal like this, and then all of a sudden they're like his lips are sold and he's like, what.
Speaker 3: What could you imagine if the if the paramedic came in it was one of the girls and they're like, are your lips always the swollen?
Speaker 2: No, I just got filler. Well then I mean food.
Speaker 3: I have an allergic reaction in Joey peen in the bathroom, the same bathroom that they're trying to work on him. It was like he was expecting to pan him like you do when you get stung by jellyfish. I thought, Joe, here you go. It's better now.
Speaker 2: If I could put a little like porta potty right here and just pee whenever I need to during the pod, I would like right now, I'm already ready for a potty break.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Well, I wrote Teddy, I adore you, I love you and appreciate you being my co host. And if you want to go in, if you ever go into aunt, what's it called annapolo shot, I'll pee on you any day.
Speaker 2: Camera. I just wanted to let you know that I would rather rip my fingernails out with plyers than have your pee on my body. So thank you.
Speaker 3: I definitely would have rather been at the Gorgas Boys' night out, although the amount of alcohol these guys drink is just not normal.
Speaker 2: Were they drinking it?
Speaker 3: Do they do shots non stop their forties fifties like you don't? But who haunts to drink?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, bone Marle gives me the egg anyway.
Speaker 3: Eddie bone Marrow. We had it the other night we went to Boa when we were in La. But I don't go haol.
Speaker 2: Through bone Marrow is even worse than Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that what they were doing?
Speaker 2: Yes? Would you rather get a devotional or do a bone marrow shot.
Speaker 3: I pleaded the fifth.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't. I've never even tasted bone marrow. I won't. I refuse.
Speaker 2: No, it's like soft, I don't he's supposed to be doing for you marrow. I'm good on even knowing, But.
Speaker 3: I need to know what he had an allergic reaction to, because I just really don't think it's bone marrow.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. I don't need to know. I need to know why he wore his pajamas and thought the joke was so funny.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that Jo kind of fell flat. John, I'm gonna admit.
Speaker 2: A Johan, and you could have wear cuter jammies if you're gonna wear jammies. And then all they looked like his wife's pajamas, like with the pink party. He didn't, but he should have worn his little slippers too. Then to La says, the house that they were planning on doing the girl's retreat burned down. De Laura said it was perfect and she won't find anything similar. That is actually a phrase for they have now canceled our castle Treyah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean the burn the house burning down. I mean, definitely a sign. All I could think about is when Danielle said to jen Aiden when they were in the church, surprise, the church hasn't burned down with you in it. So I'm thinking that maybe she has like a voodoo doll and she's like, I am not going on this trip. I'm gonna burn them down.
Speaker 2: Listen, take it down to the studs, but take it down. Then all the women arrived to Teresa's house. At this moment, I'm expecting some sort of explosion of information. Well, she says that someone in Louis past is causing problems. She was causing problems before Louis and Teresa met. In twenty twenty one, they learned the ex was talking to Margaret. Margot was subpoena to answer questions in court, but Margaret wouldn't go. Margaret told the X she was planning on exposing Teresa and Louis based on the info her ex gave her. Louis and the X are not allowed to speak to each other. The plan was for the EX to get information through Margaret. Delora says that this is not a jaw dropping revelation, which I agree. But Margaret has always denied speaking to the ex. Jackie said she never heard anything about it. Huh no, no, didn't or anything. And then Danielle questions how this is any different than jen Aiden and Teresa befriending Margaret's ex best friend Laura or Louis possibly hiring Bodito to do a slander campaign. Kudos to Danielle, good question. I had the same and then flowers arrived. All this was falling completely flat. I think it could have been one of those scenes we would just moved right along from. But then the death flowers arrived and that's why.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, yes, Marge. That is housewife like iconic move right there. That was that was amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, the card reads, dear Teresa and James, sorry for the loss of your dignity, love love, love Margaret.
Speaker 3: For an attorney to do that, that is like to gossip and do something like that is speaks volumes right there.
Speaker 2: And then you know, after all this happens, Delora shares that the house burned to the ground. Delora says she wants to plan a dinner for all the women to talk.
Speaker 3: So I did a little digging myself, okay, And because I didn't understand why it took three years for a restraining order. Evidently it was way more detailed than that. Louis did win the no restraining order, which is not very surprising. They subpoenaed Margaret in a domestic violence case against allegedly against Louis. Margaret got a subpoena mailed to her the day before she was supposed to be in court. She sent a text message, I'm not involved in this. I know nothing about this. Therefore I'm not going and that was it. She never had to go, so it must not have been Her involvement must not have been that deep because she never had to go to court over it. Did she talk to the ex probably? But I will tell you we get as cast members, people reach out all the time.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not even a cast member all the time, people are reaching the time. Yeah. But I think Melissa said it best last night on Watch What Happens Live when she was like, there were so many exes, Like there has been so many exes, and if you're one of those people that are willing to listen to one of them, then that's what's going to happen. And clearly Margaret was willing to listen the same way that jen Aiden was willing to listen to Laura. That we never saw, but it wasn't lost on me that Danielle showed up and an evil Eye shirt. Did you see that it was? It was giving Angie. It was giving Angie from Salt Lake. And then also on Watch What Happens Live, Melissa said she would have liked each of these wives to answer the following question at the reunion, if there were a reunion. Jen Aiden, why are you such an asshole? Jackie? Why are you such a traitor? Jen Fessler? Why do you say one thing on the phone and another when you're in person. This seems to be a common theme. I'm curious about Teresa. Why do you blame everyone else for your sorrows in your life? Dolores, when are you going to stop playing Switzerland? I agree with all of them, but I appreciate Delores playing Switzerland and someone needs to.
Speaker 3: Well yes and no, not to an extreme. I think you can keep the peace, but when you know when someone's doing something wrong to speak up and not try to protect them.
Speaker 2: Right, but both people are doing things wrong that I'm not picking a side. It's not that I dislike Marge or I dislike Teresa or whatever it is, but they've all done shit that's wrong. So I think Dolores, who in my book, does nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: No, she doesn't. She's great, she's great, but I would like to I'd like to see her a little bit more outspoken about certain situations.
Speaker 2: But I think she's she's doing her job if it wasn't for her to try to connect the pieces, like how had this season even gone on? And then we get to see her iconic move where she's the only one sitting at the table at the end, which leads.
Speaker 3: I can't well, Okay, so next episode kind of does selling it kind of seems like a kind of seems like a funeral because Real House in New Jersey. Next episode is the last episode we will watch now Andy. There was something going around Instagram this morning that Andy said on his radio show that there's going to be a brand new cast next season. But I did a little digging and that's not what he said. Those were twisted words, so people out there don't believe it he said. I think what he actually said. There will be some new faces, yeah, and people fresh faces is what was said.
Speaker 2: If you were to guess who do you think for sure? And I'm not wishing them gone, but who do you think for sure is gone? If they're going to just bring inside.
Speaker 3: You know what, I have no idea. I really have no idea. I mean, you could see how much Andy Cohen loved Melissa, That's what I'm knowing. I felt that you could feel the love She's Melissa played it so well this season. She was so good. She didn't overly talk about her sister in law and Louis, and she was just a complete class act.
Speaker 2: Now I loved her.
Speaker 3: And then I mean, Joey had a few things to say.
Speaker 2: No, but why was he He looked kind of like grumpy pants, Like he just sat there the whole time, kind of like he didn't.
Speaker 3: Really have a lot of expressionals. Maybe he was tired.
Speaker 2: Maybe he got new botox. I need it because look, she's like so much movement.
Speaker 3: I'm just going for the brawl left.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's sad because it's the end. We don't know. It could be a million different Well.
Speaker 3: I think that Melissa had a very good take, and Andy brought it up to her. She had done an interview recently and basically said, like this could be it you know, like very had very realistic beliefs expectations of what's going to happen in the future, and she kind of admitted, like, I don't know if I'm going to be back. I don't know if this is the end of era, but it's just so sad. And I also liked that she didn't have an ego about it.
Speaker 2: No, no, there was no ego. It's like, we don't now. We're all doing the best that we can and that's where we are.
Speaker 3: And I think, but I do like that Danielle did shed some light on the whole situation and said, this is such a hypocritical situation, like you you grabbed information from Laura. I mean, yeah, I mean, and nobody has bad things, nobody has the worst to say about you, then somebody you're not friends with anymore.
Speaker 2: Please come on, all right, you guys, thanks for tuning in to another episode with two twaty twats. We will talk to you guys soon.