Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: So we're just piecing it all together here. National gum drop Day, National Butterscotch Day, Happy Birthday, Megan the Stallion A Fullerton celebrating in corporation hundred twenty years ago, Glendale Big Celebration one hundred and eighteen years ago. Glendale became Glendale Nice, partly sunny highs in the mid sixties. The weekend is looking not so great. It's looking rainy starting late Saturday nights, so I'm gonna have to think of indoor activities and it's a mess for the dogs, just this weekend. Not I have a question for you, Tanya. How often do you brush Sonny's teeth?
Speaker 1: You're supposed to do it every day?
Speaker 3: No, you're not, Yes you are. You are a single day.
Speaker 1: So I do it twice a week.
Speaker 3: How are we supposed to do that every sing? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to do it every day. And let me tell you something. I do dental cleaning regularly for my dogs and my regularly. It's like it's supposed to be like every two years, and you do like the full blown one where they put them to sleep.
Speaker 1: That sounds where they put them under.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they at this point, Dakota has three teeth left, and.
Speaker 3: So you didn't wait. Hold this sounds tragic.
Speaker 2: And I know because you didn't brush them all because I did not brush them every single day.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know anyone that does.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: They eat the farmer's dog food, so it's like very they they've been eating soft food probably the last four years.
Speaker 1: At this point, three times.
Speaker 3: It was brushing. Three times a week is the minimum recommending minimum. It's best to teach your dog to accept toothbrushing while he's still a puppy every day.
Speaker 5: So there is a toothpaste that you can get for dogs, as long as you just get it in their mouth.
Speaker 1: It's like doing something, so to.
Speaker 2: Do it because otherwise you're going to get the rotten teeth and then they have to pull them because otherwise it's like a disease and it'll spread and it's all this thing.
Speaker 3: This is not good news.
Speaker 1: I know. And then it causes bad breath and.
Speaker 3: The breath is rocking right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then that means that there's rotten teeth in there. No, you need to go and get checked out. Yeah, it's normal though, and it's probably just a few teeth that have to get pulled and she'll feel.
Speaker 3: A lot better. No, no, no, Oo is a puppy, so I can get on it. George is healthy.
Speaker 1: Does Georgia eat soft food or hard food?
Speaker 3: Soft food?
Speaker 1: Okay? Great, so then it's gonna be no problem.
Speaker 3: They're gonna pull no problem.
Speaker 1: Why are you George's teeth already?
Speaker 3: Fine?
Speaker 2: Maybe, but at this point she's at this age, she's gonna have some pulled.
Speaker 1: Trust me.
Speaker 3: I don't want to trust you in this situation.
Speaker 1: We'll get on it with Olio and start brushing his teeth.
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm on it as soon as I get out of here at ten. The first thing I'm gonna do is brush Olio's teeth.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know you were supposed to brush your dog's teeth until like a year into Sunnys tells you that, Yeah, seriously.
Speaker 3: They always talk about the spain nootering. No one tells you about the brushing, the space maybe the Spain neuter gang. She tells about the brushing too helps.
Speaker 2: Caroling cahoots because they want they want the money for the dental cleanings.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I can do it myself. I know how to get the toothbrush into it. Do you know the dog toothbrush and the toothpaste. You can get that and do it.
Speaker 1: Dog game finger one that put on my finger?
Speaker 3: All right. So I'm trying to find a piece of paper I can write a note to myself to remind me I don't look at my notes in my phone.
Speaker 2: Oh, set an alarm, alarm every day at six or whenever you brush your teeth.
Speaker 3: Brush at night or day whatever add.
Speaker 1: Onto your morning routine. Do it at night, do it at night.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I did not expect this conversation today.
Speaker 3: I'd expect to be here after Valentine's staff thought you guys would say, you know what, we're so in love, we don't need to come and do the show, could you Roman? So if you if you call and said that Rob and I are so in love that we decided to not work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, I'm going to take a sick day because I'm so in love and I don't want to leave him.
Speaker 3: You know, love has my heart. My heart is throbbing, so I can't come in, but it's throbbing from there your love's sake. Yeah no, actually couldn't wait to get any here to talk about it. But we'll get into it. Let's get into Ryan Roses paying their bills. Seven forty knew Ryan Dross called. Something he said to their daughter left her his wife feeling uneasy. Well, Siciny is gonna tell us the tale of her night. Michael tried to do it last night and he crossed the line.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't cross cross the line.
Speaker 3: But Michael, your husband tried to cuddle last night.
Speaker 2: I actually initiated it, so I wanted to as well because it was, you know, it's a great evening, if I might say, salt spurry the details.
Speaker 1: Everything was going great. And I was wearing very nice, not lingerie, but like cute pajamas.
Speaker 3: You're wearing grown up sexy.
Speaker 1: Yes what I was? I grown grown up, grown sexy, but what that is?
Speaker 2: And so you know, I was kind of just like feeling extra cuddly, and so we fell We were trying to fall asleep in the cuddly position, and after.
Speaker 1: Three minutes, oh my gosh, I couldn't do it. I really try. It's not depressing, it's just like.
Speaker 3: Okay, I feel depressed.
Speaker 1: I just you know, that's like we had our fun.
Speaker 3: Let's just wait everything.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, but that was.
Speaker 3: After the fact. By the way, we've got to you for three minutes.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't even the session was not three minutes for you guys were talking about two different things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I me too. No time my head goes elsewhere.
Speaker 2: What is it called after? It's like after care. I'm talking about the aftercare at Praise Ski.
Speaker 3: I call it no, no, no, it was the act you want to color for Atrais Ski.
Speaker 5: Come on over for some after That's actually so freaking funny.
Speaker 3: That's what you do after, right, and then you have Prai Ski. Yeah, so you guys are, which slope did you use? Diamond? What's the blue one?
Speaker 1: Diamond, black, diamond.
Speaker 3: Double black? I usually, uh, I be honest, I'm in that blue.
Speaker 5: One blue bad blues better than green and the bunny slopes.
Speaker 3: At Praise Ski times. Well, all right, so what's the point here? So he didn't want to cut and tried to cut. But I don't even think you don't need to cuddle off. Everybody needs to go to bed. It's wheat night.
Speaker 2: It's definitely like a gene of mine because even when my kids gonna come into the bed, I don't like I can't cuddle them.
Speaker 3: It's just not our fault.
Speaker 1: It's not my fault. I can cuddle you when we're awake, and even like you know it's time to go to bed.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what that is that's about us. Like having these jobs. I get to kill out. My clock starts, I need to get down, and you get to sleep because there's a ticking time. Yes, the other end of this thing, I can't waste time. It's like looking at the star stickers on my ceiling.
Speaker 1: Okay, what did you do last night? Ryan?
Speaker 3: It's not for this break. I don't want to clutter anybody's heads.
Speaker 1: Here the teas.
Speaker 3: There's more of a daytime afternoon thing.
Speaker 2: I'm still like trying to wrap my head around what is something that I'm an enthusiast at that you.
Speaker 3: Do it all the time, but coming up next your morning, I well, don't blow if you do. At six fifty five, Valentine's stay behind, it's three tips on how to make your okay guys with respect. We're in the middle of a conversation with everybody listening right now. What are your.
Speaker 9: Guesses they wad couples wax it's all the time.
Speaker 3: You thought we want to go get couples waxed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, don't go all the time every six weeks.
Speaker 3: So that's it, Sisney, what's your guests?
Speaker 1: Massages?
Speaker 7: M wrong and wrong?
Speaker 3: Your Morning Hack. A divorce lawyer shared some of the ways you can make sure your marriage stays strong. One stay off social media. What yeah, just tell you what they say. Two prioritize your spouse over your kids. Interesting concept. I do hear a lot of people say, you know, once kids came in, we lost sight of like our connection because we're focused on kids.
Speaker 2: Yep, you have to make sure to still date each other. And they come first at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: And who comes first?
Speaker 1: Your spouse needs to come first.
Speaker 3: So they say, it's with the doctors, almost like you.
Speaker 2: Have to put on your own oxygen masks before you tend to the child.
Speaker 3: That's what it says. And three fight fairly. You may disagree, but they have every right to have those feelings. You can't tell somebody how to feel. They feel their feels right, So staff social media protests your spouse for your children. Fight fairly Today's quote, Changing for someone and growing with someone are two different things. When you grow with someone, you like who you're becoming. When you change for someone, you lose who you are. This FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 2: Shots are fired at the end of the Chief's victory parade in downtown Kansas City yesterday, as we've been seeing on the news as what would know now. One person was killed and more than twenty others were injured.
Speaker 1: Three people are in custody.
Speaker 2: Part of the pch will be closed nightly in both directions until further notice due to damage from high tides and last week storms. All lanes will be closed from six pm until seven am along a stretch in Malibu and Ventura County. The Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles will kick off the one hundred and twenty fifth annual Golden Dragon Parade Saturday from one to four pm along Broadway in Chinatown and Post Malone is set to up here in the reimagined Roadhouse movie. He will play a role of Carter alongside Jake Jillen Hall, Jessica Williams, and Connor McGregor.
Speaker 3: On air with Ryan Seacrest, mariss Is on with this here, Marissa, Good morning, how are you doing?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Ryan, how are you super good? So you're calling about our thank you tour. We're gonna do twenty stops in twelve hours or so on on our celebration day, twenty years of on it throne. Sere sore, just mapping it out. We think we're gonna start in Orange County and work our way up and then into LA. But you think we should come to Annal Valley.
Speaker 4: Yes, I really do. I think that there's not enough recognition there. I think it would be great for you guys to come out.
Speaker 3: I agree that is a fair point I'm looking at. So Mark, we should put a little pins in a map. Yeah, the old days on a bulletin board. County and adding in Anelote Valley is kind of perfect. I think if we start there at Children's Hospital, Animal Valley can be whipp a little yarn thread pins where we're like where we're going to go. So if we come out about where an anel Value should we come?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I was thinking maybe the mall would be a good place, the Annelope Valley Mall. There's also the Blackbird Air Park where they have a bunch of cool planes, but that's only open I think Friday, Saturday.
Speaker 7: And Sunday.
Speaker 4: And there's the Indian Museum, but that's in Lancaster. That would be a cool place, but I don't know. I think the mall probably.
Speaker 10: Would be best. And then also.
Speaker 4: I would love to host you guys for lunch or dinners.
Speaker 3: Well that's more interesting to me. What's your place like and can we find parking?
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, have tons of parking and I can cook a.
Speaker 3: Mean Oh, I don't care what time it is, I'll have that mark. I do like this concept of showing up at people's homes as well. We don't need to it doesn't need to be isolated to a mall or a parking lot or airport that has a lot of options. Okay, well listen, Marissa, your on list. We got your number and we will let you know. We're going to announce the final tour soon. Okay, okay, perfect, Okay, thanks Marissa. Yeah, very exciting. Twenty stops for starting Orange County. We're working our way. We're going to move pretty fast because we want to do twenty stops as a thank you tour and we want to go to people maybe we paid your bills. Maybe you've been a hometown hustler. Maybe you've just listened your Maybe a couple generations have listened. That's a good one. You have generations that have listened to kiss in the morning your home or on your street, or in your neighborhood or in your family.
Speaker 2: Do you have the oldest memorabilia of kiss right, like an old bumper sticker?
Speaker 3: Or maybe we've done kiss misgiving with you and we want to meet you in person. I mean, that's what we're looking for. So eight hundred and five to I want to two seven calls for that. So Ryan's roses in a minute here at Kiss FM and Tanya with the Trending Report.
Speaker 1: So if you were.
Speaker 5: Watching the Grammys, you saw Taylor Swift roll up to the red carpet with Lonna Delray. Obviously, the two of them have their song together on her album Midnights. It's called Snow on the Beach, so it made sense that they kind of did a lot of photos together. She brought her up on stage when she won Album of the Year. She brought Lonna del Ray to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: But are we.
Speaker 5: Missing a major Easter egg here? Okay, could Lnna Delray be bringing Taylor Swift out during her Coachella set. So we noticed months ago that Taylor has the entire month of April off this year, which caused a lot of people to speculate that she would be at Coachella or even stage Coach. But obviously she's not on the line up. But now people are thinking that she could do like a surprise stint during Wana del Ray's set, or maybe the whole month of April was open because now we know the Tortured Poets Department is coming out April nineteenth, so maybe she didn't want to put any of that out there.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually think it is a very interesting, possibly likely the awesome situation, which would be nuts out there in the desert because.
Speaker 1: Taylor doesn't do things.
Speaker 5: You know, Yes, it makes sense Lonna del Ray is there because she has the song on the album.
Speaker 3: Everything has a sort of forward thread for storytelling, yes, which is the cool thing about her connection with her fans. If you're following along, you're always looking for something that telegraphs or tips you.
Speaker 5: Off, yes, and then when it comes and then you don't realize.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you also kind of get so invested that you're always looking for the next one. Correct, And if she goes and walks out in Coachella, the dust will never settle. It will never settle in Coachella Valley.
Speaker 11: Correct.
Speaker 3: I like the I like the hunch. Matter of fact, I'm gonna wish you'll think it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's manifest.
Speaker 3: Time to Ryan's Rose is one of two point seven kiss f M. All right, we got the email that says my eleven year old daughter mentioned my husband's gym friend. So I checked his phone and his text with her seemed innocent enough. But the next day he changed his pass code. He's hiding something for Scilla. Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 7: So we thank you.
Speaker 3: When you saw the text messages between your husband and the gym friend, What did you see that was so innocent?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 7: She was like asking the name of a restaurant because I guess she wanted to take her mom there for her birthday. And then he told her and she said, he said thanks and happy birthday to her, and yeah, so I mean that's into me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you meet somebody the gym and all of a sudden, you're wishing their mother a happy birthday and you don't know about this person. I don't know, But to me, it's like that that would get me thinking about other things. And yeah, it's innocent on text or paper, but is it really like if you know someone well enough to be suggesting where their mom's going for their birthday and wishing them happy birthday, you kind of know them? And how do you know them? And what are you thinking about that?
Speaker 1: And why don't you know them that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: Priscilla, right, exactly if they work out together. I didn't think you need someone's phone.
Speaker 6: Number for that.
Speaker 3: That's working out. You ever stretched anybody?
Speaker 1: Well the other thing, yeah, like.
Speaker 3: I see people getting stretched.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, you're like breathing all over each other.
Speaker 3: Like you got tight hanmies and someone's stretching those out.
Speaker 2: That's close, right, right, Okay, well, let's not go Maybe that's not happening.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm telling you, I think you're onto something.
Speaker 7: Okay, Oh good, at least I'm not crazy.
Speaker 1: How's everything else? Like, how was your Valentine's Day? Was he romantic with you at all?
Speaker 7: I mean it was sweet. We had a nice little family, We had family dinner with the family, and yeah, it was just real sweet we had a real nice night after the kids went to bed.
Speaker 3: Right, what's this woman's name at the gym, the gym friend, Prisa. What did your daughter say, because your daughter is the one that tipped you off on this, what'd your daughter say?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, her daughter picked her up and he had mentioned this girl Jessica, and so she asked about it, and he just said, Oh, she's just my friend from the gym, and it was clearly bothering her, and that's why she asked me about it. But I didn't know who Jessica was.
Speaker 3: All right, Jessica's her name. We're going to get into it, and need you just say Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name, your husband's name.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Ryan, I gave you permission to call my husband.
Speaker 3: We're going to do it now. From some roses, see who's top of mind. So he sends them to be very quiet until we tell me he's on the air, and good luck, Priscilla, thank you, Here we go, good luck, Siny.
Speaker 1: Hello, I can I speak to Jordan please?
Speaker 6: Uh yeah? Is this your bolet?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 6: Is this is this triple A?
Speaker 1: No, this is Melanie.
Speaker 2: I'm calling from beautiful blooms we actually deliver in the Chatsworth area.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, I thought you were you were triple A calling back.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we're actually offering up promotion for local residents today. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't think I have time for this right now? Are you sure?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well this will take just like a minute. If you want to send free flowers to anybody, they're absolutely free. I don't need cash or anything like that from you.
Speaker 6: They're gonna call back any time, so i'd have to hang up. So I'm just gonna have to let you go.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Please don't hang up, Jordan. Your voice is being broadcast in the radio here. I need you to understand that. And I've got your wife Priscilla on the line. I'm just gonna ask you the question, Wait, what's going on?
Speaker 12: Who is this?
Speaker 3: That's why we're here. My name is Ryan. We're trying to find out what is going on? And so can you tell us about your relationship with Jessica from the gym?
Speaker 6: Oh? My god, exactly. Priscilla's Priscilla's here.
Speaker 3: She is and she knows she knows something's going on, So what is what is going on?
Speaker 6: You contacted Ryan Seacrest about about Jessica from the gym.
Speaker 3: That is correct, So what's going on with Jessica? Clearly she's feeling something there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, listen, she's this woman at the gym and we work out sometimes. I think she's trying to get her personal trainer's license or something. It's nothing, honestly.
Speaker 3: Okay, But you're texting with her and your wife doesn't know about her, and you're suggesting places for her mom to go for her birthday. It seems like you know pretty well.
Speaker 7: And you changed your past code.
Speaker 1: You've changed your past Why did you change your past code?
Speaker 6: I read something about hackers and it said you should change it every so often, and as you know, I've never changed it.
Speaker 3: So interestingly, you changed it the day after your wife was in your phone.
Speaker 6: Listen, I hold on, Yeah, Triple A is calling. I gotta, I gotta hang up. Just listen, Jessica game your number because babysit. She wants to babysit for us. I think nothing's going on, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Then here's what we're gonna do. Priscilla, No, no, go go take triple A. That's fine, I see her. If that's more important, right now, go take triple A, Priscilla. Here's what we're gonna do. My suggestion, if Jessica wants to babysit for your kids, let's get Jessica, all right, get Jessica on the phone and talk to you about what she wants to do with your kids and what her relationship is with your husband. I mean, he basically said that Jessica's willing to be introduced into your life. Let's find out what Jessica's deal is here. That's my suggestion.
Speaker 1: You trust her, right, that's great?
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you that that'll help a lot.
Speaker 3: Good luck. I just want to get a quick READO you think the guy either there's more or is this just reality? And how would you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I think he's lying.
Speaker 3: What Tony, You don't think he's lying? I don't, And I just wonder how you would think about this. Listening. If your husband meets someone at the gym, it's another woman. In this case, he's married to. Priscilla meets Jessica. They trained together. She's trying to get a trainer's license. You don't know about her but your eleven year old daughter tells you about this Jim friend that dad has, and then you go look into the phone you see texts between them, nothing really provocative, but texts between them. And then the next day your husband changes his password in his phone. How would that make you feel to me? The guy's texting about a restaurant recommendation for Jessica to Jim Jessica's mother for her birthday. That indicates they know each other pretty well, so well that they've talked about her mother. M h. It's just like it's like a little too close for comfort for me.
Speaker 2: Sicany a little bit as well, only because he hasn't included his wife in more of the dialect, you know, like just more of the conversation of it, and told her more about her.
Speaker 1: And it's the daughter that's being creeped out.
Speaker 3: And Tanya, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know why.
Speaker 5: I feel like I trusted him, And I don't know if it's because of the way he answered the phone and the panic that he had because of Triple A, but.
Speaker 3: I it was the other part. He left our call to go take triple A and he said, look, no, no, no, that's not what's going on, and she wants to babysit for us, and that's why I'm getting to know her.
Speaker 1: But he was stuttering and stuff.
Speaker 3: But that's it. He was not sounding confident and truthful to me.
Speaker 5: But you know what it's like waiting for Triple A. That is panicky a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's been a while, Lizabeth is on in Carson. Do you believe him? Do you think he's telling the truth, that this is innocent and he's just trying to get to know her so she can babysit their kids. One day he said, maybe babysit their kids.
Speaker 10: I'm like crazy that I actually believe him. I mean, he seems legitimately flustered the entire time. I mean, I don't know. I just know guys can be completely clueless sometimes.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, yeah, I agree with that, But I don't believe him. I don't know what it is, but I do believe. I mean, she she went into his phone the next day he changed his password, like he's trying to keep something from her.
Speaker 10: I mean, I agree with you that that is that's a bit fishy. I mean, I don't know. I think it's possible that she has ulterior motives and maybe he can feel that, you know, I bet he likes the attention. I just I just don't feel I just don't think he's cheating. I don't know how to explain that. I could just hear it in his voice.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you for listening to us. That's what it is. It's Ryan's Rose is trying to help out. But Priscilla's gonna go check in with Jessic and see if she really wants to babysit the kids and get to know Jessica. Yeahst Jennifer Lopez. That track new music from Jennifer and timed perfectly like the pro she is. As the song plays, She's on the line, j Lo, how are you.
Speaker 11: I'm feeling good. I feel really excited about the new album and the new film that we did. I'm really excited about it.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna break down everything that people can can hear and see. But just just to talk about for a second, a concept of this whole project, right, like, this is something no one saw coming, right, Well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, do you longing to take it from here?
Speaker 3: I'm just curious to know how, Like it's a very interesting thing to go. Okay, this happened back then. I never saw this coming. We've lived through a lot of different chapters in your life, all of us, you know, seeing it so publicly and then doing this just I'm just curious to know how your head worked and making that choice to do it right.
Speaker 11: So, you know, I, like you said, I made This Is Me then twenty two years ago now, and on the twentieth anniversary of that album, I announced that I was doing this with me now. Obviously you know. This Is Me then captured time of a moment in time when I had first fell in love, and you know, twenty years later, I had this of crazy plot twists where we wound up back together and I just got very inspired to make music again in the way that I did back then, and so I decided to make this as me Now. I made this album. It really was something that was very kind of natural and organic and kind of poured out of me. It was a real celebration of trying to capture this moment in time. And when I was done with it, I realized that that wasn't the whole story, that it wasn't quite a fairy tale that I think everybody kind of proceeds from the outside, that there was a lot more to the story than that, and I wanted to do it in my own artistic way, you know, tell a little bit about that journey. So Dave Myers and I came up with this idea to do the story of a hopeless romantic and her journey through life and searching for love and what that meant. And and it did.
Speaker 3: But it's a whole thing. That's the whole story in a nutshell. It's it's a very interesting being hybrid storytelling mechanic in this as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was very tricky because I didn't want to make a music video and I didn't want to do you know, it's not quite a film, but I didn't want to do a visual album a collection of videos, which I think is something that has become a thing that wasn't I wanted to do something that really told a certain story in a way that I can kind of combine all of the things I do, like you know, movies and musicals and you know, myself as a you know, recording artist, all of the things and the storytelling and kind of find a way to do it that really had never been done before. And I really feel like we accomplished that and I'm again. That's why I'm excited for people to see it, because I think people are like, what is this? You know, they see the trailer and they're like, it looks amazing, it looks like you get it, you get what it's about. But at the same time I do recognized, and I think everybody recognizes is like, we've never seen anything like this before in your RFE.
Speaker 6: You haven't.
Speaker 11: It's something brand new, and that makes it even more kind of exciting.
Speaker 3: But Jen, so you have been you are more public about your life and your personal life than Ben has been, and it generally is was this like how is he adjusted to all of it?
Speaker 11: You know, I think he very much. He's been very encouraging of me to be who I am. I think when you get to a certain point in your life, you realize like, this is what this is me now means it's bigger. It became bigger than just like a story of like our personal life. This is not even the story of time. I didn't want to tell that story. People know that story. This is really the story, like I said, of this kind of hopeless, romantic kind of going through life and really what the ideas of love that we have are and kind of trying to express that. And this is me now really is about embracing who you are now.
Speaker 3: So an observations. I know, I know how you work. I've seen you work. I know how you you work hard, you take it seriously. A lot of it's planned, it's very thoughtful. That's your work. And then in life, I feel like you have this other thing where you can actually sort of roll with the unplanned and roll with the punches. There is there a dichotomy.
Speaker 12: There, absolutely.
Speaker 11: I mean you have to, right, there's a part of you. Like somebody asked me the other day, what's your superpower? And I was like, staying calm. But you know, you have to kind of like in the chaos of what this life can be. And you know what it is. It's the traveling, It's the dealing with lots of different people. It's the you know, the schedules and the workload and you know, the hours and all that kind of stuff. You have to kind of learn how to really calm yourself and stay calm within that. And you know what I hope with this album and with this and with this project is that you know, people are entertained number one, but are also inspired, and it also gives them hope. You know. That's for me. Putting out that type of love into the world is part of who I am. That's how I show up in the world, and I think if I can be my most authentic self, and you know, it kind of gives everybody else permission to be like, well, this.
Speaker 3: Is me your role model, I know for me, I know for Sistine as well.
Speaker 1: You're saying you hope you inspire people. I was like, you absolutely inspire people.
Speaker 11: No, you do.
Speaker 3: This is Me Now is out tonight and her movie This is Me Now, a love Story, available tomorrow and on Amazon Prime. Jennifer Lopez love talking to you. Thanks for calling, Jen.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Mike, Sweet, It's good to hear your voice.
Speaker 3: I've talked to you. Simpie Bye. I agree. Role model like role model for for me, role model for you, role model for lots right. Caitlyn on the phone first, So, Caitlyn, this is going to be our relationship guidance counsel role. So you met a guy at a bar and then what happened?
Speaker 12: Yeah, So last weekend I was out and I met this guy and he was really cute and we were like dancing, and then he wanted to kiss me. But sometimes I get weird if like all my friends are there watching me, you know. So I was like, oh, I don't want to kiss and then his friend was like, oh, why, he's a He's a great kisser. And then he kissed his friend. So hold on a little.
Speaker 3: Confused, Wait, who do he kiss.
Speaker 12: His like roommate his male friend? Like they started kissing.
Speaker 2: So okay, so you're a female. He wanted to kiss you, but you just kind of were like no, no, no, And so then he kisses male male.
Speaker 12: Okay, yes, And at first I really like I didn't care, like I thought it was funny. But then my friend said she saw them kiss another time in the night, so I was sure.
Speaker 3: That he was vibing with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, fair question.
Speaker 12: He asked me. He asked me for my number, and he asked me out. But now I am confused because I'm like, is he dating his friend? Like does he like me? Like I I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of confused.
Speaker 1: He might be a very free spirit.
Speaker 3: Well hold on for sega, if he was out with you but then in front of you started making out with his roommate. It seems like he's unconfusing to me that he's telling your your sending you signals that he's vibing with his roommate.
Speaker 1: Right, like he's into both.
Speaker 3: Well, can you have a conversation like it's open for conversation? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Is that weird to ask him? Or you think that's fine.
Speaker 1: Fair to ask?
Speaker 3: Because because you also want to be clear by the way, maybe you want to be his friend, Maybe you don't want to be his friend. Maybe you guys can date. I don't know what you're into, but you certainly are very justified in saying what was hop.
Speaker 1: What doesn't matter your girl. If a guy takes you out and he makes out with anybody else.
Speaker 3: There you can talk about, you can talk talk about. Well, good luck, Kaylin. Let's play the game. Have you ever kissed your roommate?
Speaker 11: Mark?
Speaker 3: You enjoyed that? I never kissed my roommate?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: In college? Let's go to Systanty. Ever kissed your roommate? Yes?
Speaker 1: In college, all of them?
Speaker 3: Tiny, Ever kissed your roommate?
Speaker 1: Never kiss a roommate? Ryan, Yes, I.
Speaker 3: Have, Yes, I have salad girl yep, kissed her and there's two yep. Oh I don't think I was here maybe. No, No, I wasn't working here just before I started here. It's not working in Star Star. Natty points some then ow ould back room Ruby. Ever kissed the roommate?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have.
Speaker 3: Jen ever kissed a roommate.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 3: No, how many people work here, Mikayla ever kissed a roommate. I have collect ever kissed a roommate.
Speaker 2: I'm I think I've kissed every roommate I've lived with besides my family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like it's more common that you end up kissing a roommate at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, no, never. There are more kissing roommates.
Speaker 1: Here than I've also never lived with a man.
Speaker 8: I don't know that all of us question I okay, okay, appreciate you clarity.
Speaker 3: You know, in Las Vegas, when you're on the strip, we're routing about, you can run around with an open container, open alcoholic beverage.
Speaker 1: A few cities you can do this.
Speaker 3: And didn't we do this a little bit in the pandemic.
Speaker 1: There was beer gardens, patios.
Speaker 3: It was a little freer wing outside obviously.
Speaker 2: And certain restaurants can get permits for a weekend or some stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But this would become more permanent.
Speaker 3: So drinking on the streets of LA what do you think, do you advocate or not? What are they talking about, Sisney like bar hop drinking or drinking in our neighborhoods. What are you talking about.
Speaker 2: It's a proposed bill here, and it would be for the whole state of California. So yeah, you know, essentially, when you want to go bar hopping, you have to like rush to finish your drink before you go to the next bar because you cannot take your open container out you yeah, exactly, onto the streets. So they're saying that this would give cities and counties the power to allow drinking on designated streets. It'd be local entertainment zones. So I think this would be more justified for downtown districts where businesses definitely have struggled since the pandemic. But it would be alcoholic beverages on public streets, sidewalks, public areas essentially. I'm kind of here for it. I feel like if we learned anything from being locked down, we all want to be outside more. I don't know that we want to be in these closed businesses at all. Times. I like being outdoors. I like the patio drinking. I like the being outdoors.
Speaker 3: You're very like your neighborhood street, your neighbors are very closes. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to walk outside with your beer to your neighbors kind.
Speaker 1: I can do that and just put in a cup and yeah, are you doing?
Speaker 2: Trigger treating is basically that I'm kind of with you.
Speaker 3: It's nice to be outside. We have generally, at least in the past, we've had great weather. Who knows what the future, but we've had great weather here and so they kind of one. It's nice to be able to stroll around.
Speaker 2: Take I don't know, take Ventura Boulevard for example, or take the NoHo Arts District or downtown l A. And you get like little like areas, certain areas that have a lot of restaurants or pubs and bars, and then that becomes an area where you can just kind of drink on the streets. It's not like you're roaming. You have to still cross the streets properly and respect.
Speaker 3: I would, yes, I think for this, Yeah, would I would too.
Speaker 2: And rule you still apply like two am to six am. You can't consume alcohol, But.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would.
Speaker 3: Yes, people are it's some lobbyst over to Tanya's house.
Speaker 5: People already do it, you know what I mean? Like we put it in yes, but if it was legal then I don't know. I feel like people wouldn't just it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, if you don't know, then vote yes. I like it.
Speaker 1: On Air On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow