Speaker 1: Welcome in while Driving the Right Episode three eighty nine. This episode has always is brought to you by our friends at boost Mobile. A reminder to everyone like rate, subscribe review, this is our I can't believe it's already Week ten. A little sad and halfway through the NFL season. It is our Week ten gambling show, coming off a winning week for me, tough week for demanse might be the first teaser all year. Demonse where you lost both two of the three legs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that you've had no I think it's always been one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've always been one short. But that's okay. We'll rebound. Uh And a reminder all the lines come from hard rock bet. We went three and two last week. The two losers were stone losers. Detroit minus eight and a half against Minnesota they lose outright. Can't City minus one and a half against Buffalo, they lose outright and get thoroughly outplayed. So but the winners were pretty clear cut winners. Pittsburgh getting three against Indy wins outright. San Francisco laying two and a half against the Giants wins by double digits, Seattle laying three against Washington up twenty eight to nothing. I don't even know what the final was, but I know they crushed them. So feel good. Felt good. Demon's about our picks last week? Feel great about the picks this week?
Speaker 2: So great?
Speaker 1: This might be a quick show.
Speaker 2: Sounds like I.
Speaker 1: Five and oh, I haven't even I've just been saying four and one.
Speaker 2: Let's hit it never never, Let's.
Speaker 1: Hit well, five and oh this week. And by the way that today's show is of course brought to you by representing sponsor hard rock Bet. Great week to try out hard rock Bet, sportsbook gap. So much going on, not just Week ten football, NBA college football, college hoops, all shore in the stage, always something about on. If you haven't tried your first bet on hard rock Bet yet, time for you to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if you win. Just place a five dollar bet and if it hits, you get not only your winnings, but one hundred and fifty dollars in extra bonus bets. And if you're looking for an edge before you lock in, there is the exclusive hard rock Bet Stats Hub, loaded with trend streaks and stats to help guide your picks. Numbers don't lie, and neither does the data in the hard Rock Bets stats Hub, such as San Francisco has covered the spread in four straight games as an underdog against the Rams, and Philly has nine wins in a row against the NFC North. They of course are dogs in Green Bay on Monday. Check out the stats hub now, get the edge and bet with confidence. Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook app is the only legal sports book for whenever you're in Florida, and it's also live in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, and Colorado, coming soon to more states as well. Plus, hard Rock Bet offers new promos every single day, so whenever you're listening, just open the app check out what you've got any day of the week. Download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit. Payable and bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida in Florida, offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC. In all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida, call one eight eighty eight. Admit it in Indiana. If you are someone you know as a gambling problem wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem, Call one eight hundred. Gambler in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee or Virginia. All right, demand, let's get to the Stayaways for this week.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Steways. We got teams on biz Chiefs, Beangals, Cowboys, Titans, and the first Stayaways Buffalo at Miami, Miami's nine point dogs.
Speaker 1: All right, so here's the deal. Miami, Miami, I think is the right side here. Let down spot for Buffalo. Miami played them closer than the score would indicate the first time they played Miami. Also, I you know, is on extra rest having played on a Thursday. Miami. Also, I thought actually moved the ball quite well against Baltimore. The problem is I thought Miami played well against Baltimore and got blown out and scored six points. Like I am, just like the The Dolphins are right now a very very difficult team to put money on against good teams, even though I think they are the right side in this game. So I definitely would not lay the nine with Buffalo. I'm staying away from it because I just think Miami's high leverage execution has been so bad. But Miami is the right side of this one.
Speaker 2: Next Baltimore at Minnesota, Minnesota's four point dogs.
Speaker 1: I almost included Minnesota in this. I think Minnesota at home getting four with that defense and that coach I think is the right side. However, JJ McCarthy still scares me. Baltimore having extra rest and being obviously you know, every.
Speaker 2: Game to playoffs first game back either.
Speaker 1: Correct, and Lamar looked so good, you know, basically after the first quarter and a half, I just felt like, man, you bet Minnesota, this thing could be seventeen to three at halftime and you just feel dead. So the I think Minnesota is the sharp side, getting four with a great coach at home and a defense coming off a really good performance, But I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Next, uh, Cleveland at the Jets Jets two point dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the Jets are the right side of this. The Jets were two point favorites and then they traded away their guys, and it flipped and the reality is trading away two defensive players shouldn't move the line four points. However, I am concerned that that other players on the Jets are okay, season over, Yeah, the season over. We're done, and so I can't as a matter of principle. And by the way, that's three straight home dogs. I can't bet Cleveland when I could have gotten them plus two at minus two. But I also am too anxious to put money on the Jets until I see them play post these trades, so I'll stay away there.
Speaker 2: Next New Orleans at Carolina. Carolina's five point favorites.
Speaker 1: I don't think Carolina has won a game as a favorite in four years. Be insane, Well, they're never so it's a little misleading, but I do believe that's true. I also think they would be the right side of it. But if a team hasn't covered as a favorite in four years, then i'm I'm I feel like, yeah, there's other games, and also this is not the greatest process, but I liked games enough this week that it was okay, tie can go to I don't want to care about this game. I don't want to care about this game. At all, so it's just a stay away.
Speaker 2: Next we got Arizona at Seattle. Seattle six and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: I almost included Seattle. Arizona is just frisky enough with Jacoby that I kept it as a stay away, but Seattle's really good. Seattle is laying less than a touchdown. Seattle can be a prolific offense. Seattle is on a tiny rest edge because Arizona played Monday night, but that the Cardinals have been in almost all their games this year, and the offense has looked good with Jacoby, They've gotten Marvin more involved. So I'll stay away, but I did look long and hard at Sea.
Speaker 2: Now, next we got Rams at San Francisco. San Francisco is four and a half point dogs.
Speaker 1: So the sharp side of this, I'm certain is San Francisco. And if you're going to play aside here, you almost have to play San Francisco. A great coach at home against a team he has a lot of success against getting more than a field goal. However, I really believe the Rams are gonna win, and so I'm basically saying I think this is gonna be a one, two, three or four point Rams win. If I if I believe they're gonna win, and I bet San Francisco, so I'll stay away from it. But I know the right side of this game is San Francisco. I feel very confident in that.
Speaker 2: Next Detroit at Washington, Washington's eight point dogs.
Speaker 1: This is where gambling can be tough and where maybe my process is bad. This should be a Detroit smash spot. Yeah, because Washington is it's Mariota. Their season's done. Detroit just lost. But I just laid eight points with Detroit and they lost outright and got that bet was dead immediately. I don't want to do it again. I that's probably dumb. I should probably just swallow the eight points with Detroit, But instead I'm staying away.
Speaker 2: Next one, Philly at green Bay. Green Bay's two point favorites. Yep, you kind of talked about them on the show yesterday and you ended up being a stay away. Which way were you leaning before?
Speaker 1: I was leaning Philly Philly off a bye healthy. You know, it feels like Philly getting points is a great spot. Yeah, And what have me away from it is the desperation disparity where Philly their players saw Washington season end, Dallas's season end last week, and Green Bay, on the other hand, knows how much they need it. So I that was enough to just have it be a stay away. But I think Philly getting points is against basically anyone in the NFC is almost a must bet, but not quite.
Speaker 2: Oh imagine Jalen Hurts led team is still very focused after the spy, a lot of desperation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I do. I agree. I just think so again, That's why I'm staying away. But I like the Philly side of it. All right, demons, all our lines from a hard rock bet. We've got five games here. Let's go to the first one.
Speaker 2: First off, you've got Atlanta plus six and a half versus Indy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this was Atlanta minus or plus five and a half plus.
Speaker 2: This is also a Berlin game.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sunday morning, this is Atlanta plus five and a half before the Colts traded for sauce. That's stupid. That is a fans overreacting to a trade. A corner does not move the point the game a full point. It just doesn't, and so I'm getting a little extra value. I also feel like I know the europe game's favorites tend to win and win outright and cover. I think I know they went out right a lot. It feels like this is a one possession game. I do think that Atlanta's defense might be able to slow down a bit this prolific indie offense. I also feel like this indie team is different on turf on a fast track than it's going to be in Berlin. And I could see Atlanta winning. I certainly can see Atlanta having this game be tied at halftime or a four point game in the fourth quarter. Bijon's gotta get going. Drake London was awesome, unbelievable this past week, and I Pinix worries me, but I'll take the extra point I'm getting because of the sauce trade, and I'll take it. Lanta plus the six and a half, all right?
Speaker 2: Next Tampa Bay minus two and a half versus New England.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think. I think New England's really good, but Tampa I think is better. They are off a bye. The Patriots were flirting with a loss last week. That you know they are kind of for a loss, so to speak. Drake May is getting hit a ton, and he admitted some of that's on him. That concerns me a bit Baker off of bye four and oh straight up is a favorite. Uh and six and four against the spread with extended rest with the Bucks again, I'm getting what I think is the better team, and there's no disrespect to New England, the better team with the better quarterback at home off a bye, and I'm laying less than a field goal. So as good as New England's been, I think Tampa wins this game, and I think Tampa wins this game by at least a field goal. So I've got Tampa minus two and a half next.
Speaker 2: Jacksonville minus won at Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is just purely a.
Speaker 2: Whe Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fading Davis Mills, I mean, the tech Neuson's offense was awful with CIJ.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even thinking about CJ. Stroud not playing. Yeah, that being my next one for the Jags I think is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Davis Mills has started amazingly twenty five games in his career. They're five to nineteen and one in those games, and so the Jags defense is really good. I understand there it's you know, a road divisional favorite, but the the Broncos offense was awful this past week. Now, Houston's defense had something do with it, to their credit, but Houston could do nothing because CJ was out of the game and CJ's already been ruled out. So I'll just swallow the point with the Prince. It's bad for the Chiefs. By the way, if the Jags win this game, the Chiefs need one of those teams in the playoff picture to fall out. The Jags are the one most likely to do so. But I just think the Jags are.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, that line three and a half, I feel like, yeah, weird.
Speaker 1: With Davis, with Davis Mills being the quarterback. I'll just take Houston just to win. It's all I need at minus one, So I'll take Jacksonville next.
Speaker 2: Uh. Next, you got Chicago minus three and a half versus the Giants.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to continue fading the Giants because my belief that the Giants season ended with that devastating Broncos loss has just been validated by their last two performances, getting annihilated by the Eagles and getting beat by double digits by the Niners.
Speaker 2: Jackson, but he's hurt right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great point. Yeah, Jackson darts banged up, Scataboo's out obviously for the year. Neighbors has been out Brian Davell after starting seven and two as a rookie head coach. They have started two and seven each of the last three years. He's just always mad at everyone, who's mad at himself, and the Bears have an explosive offense. And by the way, a little benefit. This line is four and a half. In most other places, it's three and a half at hard Rock Bet. My my theory on that for the record is hard Rock Bet. Obviously you can use it in Jersey, so Giants fans there. It's also the exclusive betting provider in Florida. A lot of New York transplants there. So I think it has been bet down from four and a half plus four and a half to three and a half because all that money's coming in on the Giants. They're trying to get some Chicago money will take advantage of it Chicago minus three and a half. And I just don't trust the Giants Stevens right now, and I think that their spirit was stolen in that Broncos loss. So all lay three and a half with Caleb.
Speaker 2: Now one might be my favorite, uh, Pittsburgh plus plus three at the Chargers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I the Chargers without Joe, all against and all of a sudden one game, but rejuvenated Steelers defense. And I'm getting three points with Tomlin. And so obviously the Steelers have to go east to west, which is an ideal, but I'll deal with it. Tomlin again sixty seven forty and four against the spread as an underdog, uh and the week after winning outright as a dog, he's thirteen six and two against the spread. I think the charge I think the Steelers win this game, and if they don't, I think it's a last second type of game. I'm getting three points. So our five games are at Lana getting six and a half against India and Berlin, Tampa laying two and a half at home against the Patriots, Jacksonville laying one on the road against Houston, Chicago laying three and a half at home against the Giants, and Pittsburgh getting the full three on the road against the Chargers. Oh, one other thing about that Steelers game. That's gonna be a silent count game for the Chargers, Demanse. That's gonna be all Steelers fans taking over SOFI in La and so that's the other piece that's not really a road game for them. All Right, You think about upgrading to the all new iPhone seventeen Pro. You know it's designing the most powerful iPhone ever, but you're also thinking about the traffic on your way to the store transferring all your data. Good news, when you order a new phone online with boost Mobile, they'll send an expert to your homer work to deliver your brand new iPhone seventeen Pro and get you all set up on boost Mobile within minutes. No hassle transferring your data, getting you set up all of it. Visit boost mobile dot com to get started. Delivery available for select devices purchased at boostmobile dot Com. Terms do apply, all right, pal, rough teaser. We you know we alluded to it. You had Detroit down to a pick them, they lost, outright. You had the Chiefs getting six and a half, they lost by seven. You did have the Chargers down to a pick them, they won. I gave you an a. It was kissing down.
Speaker 2: I don't think Detroit was covering at any point if you won the game. Yeah, I don't think any point.
Speaker 1: But they were never covered. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this this week we're going with another three team a point teaser. First off, we're gonna tease Buffalo down to basically a pick them. We're teasing Cleveland. Yes, we're teasing Cleveland up to plus six, and then I'm taking Philly to plus ten. Yeah, we we gotta turn the ship. It's getting wrong. Four and five now five and five, com.
Speaker 1: I've got good news for you. I'm going to give this a C minus, which is when I give you bad grades to hit them. Just the Cleveland part of this, Cleveland was getting too Now they're laying to you're teasing through the zero. You're not getting the seven. I hate every piece of it. Uh, Buffalo, I like in Philly, I like, I hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand that. I understand that. But they're gonna go out there and take care of business. Come on, man, that defense just got depleted a little bit. Deet you to go in there and make it a game. Act like you get paid to do this. But yeah, I think this teas five and five coming up.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I think I would have instead, I would have teased. If I were gonna tease through the zero, I would have teased Jacksonville up to plus seven because I don't think Davis Mills is blown anybody out.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: Since I wouldn't teased through the zero, I think I would have teased at Land now because they could get blown out. I think I would have teased Pittsburgh up to plus eleven. But listen your teaser.
Speaker 2: You're fine.
Speaker 1: The teaser has been average. Picks have been average. What has not been average? Is this still undefeated? Touchdown Jeanie?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I go ahead.
Speaker 2: So last week you picked Josh Allen anytime touchdown score at plus hundred, and he got it. He cashed out. Chiefs are on a buy this week. So is there anybody else around the league that's catching your eye? Anytime touchdown score?
Speaker 1: What is hold on? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do have one roma doonsday?
Speaker 1: No, it's none in the none of the ones listed. And I bet this is a plus two hundred? What is manoon guy? Can you guys look that up? The Bears running back? What is he minus? He's minus one twenty five?
Speaker 2: Oh well, then we can't do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I thought I was. I guess I'm not the.
Speaker 2: Only guy you found Landscape?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was like, okay, that that makes it tough, you know, let's just stay undefeated. We're going on on guy minus one twenty five. I like it. What do we have for what do we have for the offer?
Speaker 2: Uh? So you smartly declined the World Series offer last last yeah, last Thursday. This week, we're going with it. We're going with your picks and going in the same game, Barley, Jonathan and Taylor and jon Robinson to both score a touchdown at plus one thirty five.
Speaker 1: And we'll take it.
Speaker 2: You'll take that, though, Okay, Yeah, Like, why for two guys to score a touchdown at plus one thirty five? And I don't know if that was like great odds, But it's because they're running back.
Speaker 1: It's not. Yeah, I mean it's it's not, but it's just they've been two of the most reliable touchdown scores of the year. But you're right, and I'm so proud of you. You're correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just thought you would in theory.
Speaker 1: Like better odds than that on these but those, the anytime touchdown scorer bets are are tough to get sick odds on. But yeah, I think they're both gonna score a touchdown in Berlin. Lock it in, So I will take it. Jonathan Taylor and Jon all Right, great job, Demons, A huge thank you to seat Geek, to boost to to our great friends at hard Rock Bet obviously they're presenting sponsor. A huge thank you to Volume in a Blue Duck and of course our friends at Zen. Good luck everyone this weekend. We will talk to you guys on Tuesday. Talk to you guys soon. We'll trade