Speaker 1: Well, we have come in to your city.
Speaker 2: Wanna way I gets and saying you a conscious.
Speaker 1: Un will be desired.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little bang in Uni.
Speaker 2: I come along.
Speaker 1: But the media has tamed down a little bit. They're liking us much better now.
Speaker 4: I think if they don't have to just take them on again, and we don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Violence is never the answer. This guy gets a trial who's allegedly killed the CEO of United Health.
Speaker 5: But you can only push people so far.
Speaker 4: People interpret and feel and experience denied claims as an act of violence against them.
Speaker 1: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 3: We have coming to your.
Speaker 6: Going the way I get Tizan saying you a conscious Zin.
Speaker 5: New Sean Hannity Show, more Me I'm the Seas information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: Welcome everybody.
Speaker 4: This is Joe Kanca in for Sean Hannity on this January second. It's still weird to say twenty twenty five. This century is going by fast, and twenty twenty four is probably the fastest year of all time.
Speaker 1: Of course, you guys know me.
Speaker 4: I'm on the show all the time, whether it's radio, whether it's television with Sean. I am a Fox News contributor and author of the upcoming book, The Greatest Comeback Ever, Inside Trump's Bold, Beautiful Campaign, unburdened by what has been available for pre order.
Speaker 1: Now You're gonna love the cover has.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump, not the assassination attempt, the first one, not a serious stoic picture of the forty fifth and forty seven president, but Donald Trump at McDonald's waving goodbye to a customer. Came up through a drive through, and I can say on New Year's Eve, I was with the future president and former president at mar A Lago. They were nice enough, the Trump people were to invite my wife and me to not only attend this huge gathering, but to actually sit at the president's table. Malanya of course was there, Elon Musk right next to the president. To his right across from him, jd Vance, Vice President jad Vance, his wife Usha. I could go down the list as far as all the people, but you get the point. To be seated at the president's table on New Year's Eve, that was something special. So I just wanted to thank the President and his team personally. It was a night that well, let's put this way beat doing like that one hundred dollars all you can drink thing that I used to do in Hoboken with my friends. This slightly was better than that. So and a beautiful night, by the way, and now it's like twelve degrees here back in New York City. So that was reality striking when we came back quickly on yesterday afternoon. So let's get to the big news here, guys, And that obviously is twenty twenty five came in, and it came in with chaos, and it came in with death and destruction and just horrible to see on your screens. I'm sure when you woke up on New Year's Day expecting, Okay, I'll watch the Rose Bawl, I'll catch up on some things. Maybe I'll just kind of hang out and you know, get over whatever I may have done the night before, and you turn on your TV and then you have to see that a mad man decided to take his truck and drive down Bourbon Street. I was in New Orleans last year for a speech, and obviously you know Bourbon Street. It's like one of the first places you visit when you're down there. My hotel is basically right next to it, and it's not a very wide street. You know, people can get quartered in pretty easily, and if a truck gets in there, there's nowhere to really get out of the way to you know, obviously protect yourself. And now we hear that fifteen people, at least fifteen people had been killed, dozens injured. This radicalized man who was at least alleged to ISIS, he actually served in the military here, he was from Texas. He rented a truck, he put an ISIS flag on the back of it, he had IEDs in the back of the truck, and then even after he was done mowing down people, he got out and started firing at law enforcement. Two police officers were hit. They are expected to be okay. But this was something that perhaps could have been prevented on two levels. For starters, the red flags were there, and how many times do we see this where you suddenly see the social media posts of somebody who clearly has mental issues, clearly could be a threat, and somehow got under the radar here. And then obviously the barricades that should have been in front of Bourbon Street, they were in the process of being improved or built whatever language that you want to believe coming out of New Orleans, those absolutely should have been completed, especially in front of like the number one street that you have to protect that's in the French Quarter, that is Bourbon Street. And obviously this truck was able to get around some temporary barricades. Police down there were using police cars to try to prevent this sort of thing from happening. We see those large concrete blocks that are used or barricades I should say, we see in New York City, for example, Times Square.
Speaker 1: They're put in.
Speaker 4: You're not going to get anywhere near Times Square, no matter what sort of truck or even tank that you have when these things are in place. And that's what should have happened in New Orleans. So that's what we know right now. The FBI has been all over the place when it comes to this particular story. First, they came out rather quickly before an investigation possibly could have been done the right way, and said they didn't think it was a terror attack, which you know, a truck mows down people and the guys starts shooting at police. I'm not you know, in the FBI or even never served in law enforcement, but just as a guy watching this on his couch, you come to the conclusion pretty quickly that that's exactly what happened here. So then the FBI walks this back and says, no, it was a terror attack. The New Orleans mayor actually said from the onset rightly that this was a terror attack. And now we're hearing, Look, we're only thirty six hours after this happened, that the FBI is concluding that this suspect must have been a lone wolf, that he wasn't working with anybody else. Well, after thirty six hours, how do you really know that he's dead? So he's not talking, and you don't know who he may have worked with beforehand. He came from Texas, he rented, he just knew right where to get to the Bourbon Street and there wouldn't be any barricades there. And then there were reports of IDs being found in other parts of the city as well. I just think, how do we know so quickly, Just like the shooter in the first Trump assassination attempt in Butler, Pennsylvania, thirteen July, they came to a conclusion so quickly, not this kid doesn't working with anybody. Yeah, I's just a twenty year old who just happened to outflank the entire Secret Service and local law enforcement, was able to hide a rifle behind an air conditioning unit at a building one hundred and fifty yards from the stage where the candidate and President Trump was set to speak, and then was able to get up on a building which had the perfect line of sight to that stage, was able to fly a drone the day of to scout out the place. I mean, I could go on and on as far as like the failure's there, but the fact that we hear after a very short investigation, it felt like that Thomas Crooks, twenty years old, once again just acted alone and nothing to see here, And now if it feels like this is happening all over again, nothing to see here. I mean, of course there's something to see here, But for them to say that this was alone wolf a tactle, do we really know that? And I think ten years ago, if the FBI told me something, I believe it, I'd say, Okay, Well, these guys are the experts, and these are the people protecting us, and I don't think that it's politicide. To a certain extent, this is before again James Comey in the twenty sixteen election, so FBI was largely trusted at that point. So if they told you this, you would believe it. And now it's like, well, wait a minute, you're saying it's a lone wolf. Thirty six hours after this happened. I think a lot of people in twenty twenty five are saying, I don't know if I believe you. I mean, we saw the head of the FBI office down there in New Orleans, DEI higher, clearly she takes off her nose ring before she goes to the podium.
Speaker 1: I mean that was strange as well.
Speaker 4: And then we had Senator Kennedy down there of Louisiana and basically he was fed up yesterday during that presser, and clearly it showed. So let's play the Kennedy clip, guys, And I think it's really telling that not many people are truly aware of exactly.
Speaker 1: What's going on down there in New Orleans. Cut goat.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's just too much stuff we don't know, and it's just mountain. But I guess my final point is I will promise you this. I will, when it is appropriate and this investigation is complete, you will find out what happened and who's responsible, or I will raise fresh Hell and I will chase those in the federal government who are responsible for telling us what happened, like they stole Christmas.
Speaker 4: I believe him he will raise Hell. Kennedy is an honest broker. You see him on Fox all the time, and this isn't a guy who there's no bs there. So I'm good that he's calling this out at this point because obviously the American people deserve answers, as do the people going to the Sugar Bowl that starts in forty five minutes. It was supposed to be played last night, Notre Dame Georgia college football playoff that's over at the Superdome again, having been to New Orleans last year for the first time to super Dome isn't exactly near the French Quarter. It's kind of when you're coming into the city right off the highway. But still, when we talk about soft targets again, you're going to have seventy seventy five thousand people at this game in parking lots, tailgating. I would hope that security there is going to be a lot better than what we saw on New Year's night. So the suspect's name, by the way, is shamsud Din Jabbar and he is from Texas. Apparently according to a series of videos that we're just seeing now, he said in these videos that he was planning to kill his family, and he had dreams that inspired him to join ISIS, and he was going to kill his friends as well, But then wasn't sure how the media would report on that this is somebody who's clearly deranged, Like, Okay, I'm not going to kill my family and friends, so I think I'll just plow into a bunch of dinis and people on Bourbon Street instead. So again, this is a very strange situation, which is probably the wrong word to use here, but we need more investigation here and not just conclude that this was.
Speaker 1: A lone wolf.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, in Las Vegas, you've all seen the video by now, tesla blows up a couple of hours later in front of a Trump property the Trump sign you see right out of it. The tesla was built in such a way where it actually contained the explosion basically to the car itself, and Ela Musk actually spoke to authorities as far as where the tesla had come from the last charging station it used. For example, Tesla had all this information and Musk readily shared that with authorities. Several people were hurt in that blast, however, but there for right now, from what we're hearing, they should be okay because again it was only contained to the actual Tesla itself. The person that carried this out actually shot himself in the head reportedly before ignoring the explosion. And that was the one person that was killed in this situation. But you know, you see reactions online after situations like this. As far as just these trolls, it's the only way to put it, trolls. And I'm including like the Washington Post and the whole trolling thing. All right, democracy dies in darkness. The paper of Woodward and Bernstein and all those Pultzers that they've won. This is the headline that they decided to run. As far as if you just go back to New Orleans for a second, truck rams New Orleans crowd truck rams New Orleans crowd. Wappo, was this a self driving truck? What do you mean the truck just did it? Was there someone in the truck?
Speaker 1: Perhaps?
Speaker 4: I mean that that headline is intentional. I'm sorry you have all these editors. You know, I'm a writer. I've written three books. I've written hundreds of columns and stories, whether it be news reports, media reports for The Hill, for other publications like The New York Post where coming out in literally like two hours, I think at this point. But the point is that when you see truck rams New Orleans crowd, that if you're teaching a class in media bias, is the top of your syllabus for the class that's called the bias of omission. All right, terrorist Rams New Orleans crowd, not truck, because truck implies that the truck was out of control and the truck just happened to do it without anybody behind the wheel. So that was just, you know, beyond disgusting to see that particular headline. And then obviously there's this guy named Ron philip Kowski, and he is one of those people that has probably stage five TDS, which you know, if you have stage five TDS for for more than four hours, definitely see your psychiatrist.
Speaker 1: But in this case, this clown puts up a photo.
Speaker 4: And now we're going back to Las Vegas for a moment of the tesla that blew up, and again the suspect also former army served in the same base as the suspect that carried out the New Orleans attack. So coincidence, that's a little bit. That's a little bit too much.
Speaker 1: Of a coincidence.
Speaker 4: But they're saying they're completely separately, says what authorities are saying for now. And Philipowski says this in this particular tweet. And this is like three hours after again, dozens of people, I mean several people injured, one person obviously who carried it out dead and a burning tesla in front of a Trump property, a real photo and a perfect metaphor heading into twenty twenty five. And literally it's a picture of the tesla on fire, a person burning to death inside of it, and then a picture of the Trump property and the Trump logo prominently featured, a real photo and a perfect metaphor heading into twenty twenty five. This guy's celebrating terrorism for a cheap laugh. But that's the type of thing that we see here. It's the same thing with this Luigi Mangioni. I could not believe that when that CEO of United Healthcare, a father of two, a guy about my age husband gets shot in the back and killed. And then what do we see for the next week. We hear from Jimmy Kimmel, the insufferable Jimmy Kimmel or CNN how hot the shooter was. I mean, we're sick as a society. I mean, social media does not help things because we got to read every inane thought from every inane person down there.
Speaker 1: But that's where we are.
Speaker 4: It's January second, and already we have several of these horrible incidents happening. And we're now eighteen days from Donald Trump and his inauguration and him becoming the forty seven president. And quite frankly, I think for most Americans, even many Democrats, that day cannot come soon enough. Your phone number eight hundred nine to four to one, Sean eight hundred ninety four to one, Sean Sea n your calls coming up next. This is Joe Concha in for Sean Hannity, back with more in just a moment.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody.
Speaker 4: This is Joe Concha in for Sean Hannity, The Sean Hannity Show. I hope you had a tremendous New Year's Eve, wherever that may have happened. I think one of the best parts of New Year's even I couldn't see it because you know, I was at the aforementioned party that I was telling about before at mar A Lago for my book. But you had on a comedian that would joined Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen in that ridiculous New Year's Eve show that they have on CNN where you know, they they drink and make fools themselves, and you know, whenever they do a shot, they always have these like horrible reactions to them, as if it's like the first time they ever like put alcohol into their system. Well, at one point they had a comedian on I want to say her name was Whitney Cummings, and she made like some tremendous jokes at CNN's expense, as far as propping up Biden, propping up Kamala, like doing all of these things and talking about how basically they have more employees now than they have actual viewers. And this was happening on CNN, like right to Anderson Cooper's face. We're gonna try to get that clip for you when we come back, but it's one of the greatest things you'll ever hear.
Speaker 1: Given where it happened.
Speaker 4: This is Joe knca in for Sean Hannity, got some great guests coming up for you today. Stick around, Hey, welcome back everybody. Eight hundred and nine to four one Sean eight hundred ninety four to one Sean. To steal a line from the late great Rush Limbaugh, it is open line, not Friday. Okay, we're gonnadjust her a little bit. It is Thursday. It's weird right this week, like the last two and a half weeks because Christmas, Christmas Eve, hanka New Year's, New Year's.
Speaker 1: Eve have fallen in the middle of the week.
Speaker 4: When those events are over, like the day after Christmas, you don't quite know what day it is, like, oh yeah, it's Thursday, or it's is it Friday? Is at much like everything's kind of blending in the one But people got a lot of time off, right If you're not back yet to work. I know a lot of people are not back to work today. Might as well just go through the weekend another four days. You got one of the longest breaks probably ever, So I hope you enjoyed it. We all work hard and we all deserve our time off. So eight hundred ninety four one Sewan, it is open line. Friday, I do want to bring in our first VIP guest. We haven't spoken in a while, Jeff Lord. You are an author at The American Spectator and the host of Word of the Lord. I love that, and you take us through the life and times at Jimmy Carter, which I want to talk to you about real fast, but just want it because I promised this to our listeners. Jeff, what happened on CNN on New Year's Eve this time round was absolutely glorious because instead of us watching Don Lemmon get overserved in the most annoying and sufferable way possible, we had Whitney Cummings, who's a great comedian, just go off on CNN. On CNN, so, as a former CNN guy, I thought you would appreciate this roast. Let's play the Whitney Cummings clip to Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen got I love going around.
Speaker 2: The country because you see that Americans really are more reasonable than they would be portrayed. ABS pretty great, and I'm playing bigger and bigger venues now. I thought being a mom would mean that less people want to come see me. I'm not playing like three thousand feet Peter asked me about the viewership of CNN these days, not this show. Die'm all on this show. Twenty four election fried our brains. The Democrats couldn't hold a primary because they were too busy holding a body up right, Oh are we still rolling on my off rove for it? It was amazing that the pro choice party didn't give their voters one When it came to the presidential candidate. Toma was forced on us so hard. You think she was patented by Vizor for Maderno, which everyone's said, oh god, and he just gave me a.
Speaker 1: Very scary look.
Speaker 4: I mean that fifty seconds is some of the best programming CNN has had, probably since like the Persian Gulf War.
Speaker 2: JA.
Speaker 3: Having spent so much time there, I got to know and be friends with. I maybe the only person in America who's friends with both Sean Hannity and Anderson Cooper. One of the things I've learned with working with Anderson is he is a master of the poker face. And I was watching you know, this sort of thing as this incident, and I kept looking in Anderson and I said, yeah, you still come to your porker face. But what he's really thinking is Oh my god, will she stop?
Speaker 4: Because Okay, you're live. It's not like get dumped out or it's a pre tay to get edited out. You know, that's live and that usually, and I'm not exaggerating here, their New Year's Eve broadcast is probably their highest rated broadcast of the year. Now that's not saying a lot, because the network is only averaging three hundred and fifty thousand viewers a day, which is you know, if I'm doing a math on that, that's seven thousand viewers on average per state, which is really hard to do for a network that's in ninety five million homes.
Speaker 1: But that's what's happened to see.
Speaker 4: And you know, if we could just recount real quick before we discussed Jimmy Carter for a bit, and obviously these terrorttacks that I wanted to talk to you about as well, But the way you were fired, I think it's just kind of it bears repeating because I think it was one of the most classless things I have ever heard. You were coming from Pennsylvania going into do a hit that's basically like a segment where you're you're interviewed or you're on a panel, debating people, and you're in the car for like a good hour, and what happens next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got this call and I'm literally on the Jersey Turnpike, within sight of the skyline of New York and I'm beyond that night and I get a call from CNN telling me that I have been fired. And the reason for my firing was, of course, I had managed to upset the people at Media Matters and campaigning for my firing for months on end, just about all the time I was there, they wanted me off the air, and you know, I didn't go along with a far left anti Trump doctrine that they pushed. And finally, you know, I said something on a tweet, I think, and reminded them of their of their behavior, and they didn't like it, and that was that was it. And I remember at one point earlier on Jeff Sucker, who was the President's CNN said to me after an appearance, he said, well, you know, I'm protecting you, right, And I thanked him and everything, But I thought quietly to myself, why in the world do I need protection? You know what? The deal here, and the obvious deal was they didn't like Donald Trump, and I had just as things had evolved in sort of natural form as the campaign of twenty sixteen took shape, I had evolved into being a defender of Donald Trump, and a lot of the CNN Times did not like it and were campaigning to get me fired, and finally they did it. But you know, Selvi, I have long since learned my lesson about the liberal media as of you. And by the way, I just want to give you a congratulations. I was reading your New York Post column from the other day that about me twenty four was a year of gaslighting and the worst media lies, bingo.
Speaker 4: Everything on Biden's health, right on Kamala's record. I mean, it wrote itself. I mean, that wasn't a hard one to write at all. But yeah, that's gotten some acclaims. So I appreciate that. I just love how Jeff Zucker was the president of that network and he has to protect you. Well, you're the president of the network, are you the one who ultimately decides who is hired and fired? So I just found that it sounded very soprano like to me, you know, like, you know, I just thought it was a whole ball wrong. They did the same thing to our friend Mary Catherine ham right, they hire her, and then she was so effective on the air that they didn't fire They just kept her off the air for two years and just let her, you know, run out our contract. And now Fox is lucky enough to happen. So we're happy about that. But enough about the media business. Who wants to talk about these clowns. I do want to talk about Jimmy Carter his passing. Obviously, you are probably like one of the best people to go to for him. When I was I got called on to Fox to talk about Carter, and my basic conclusion on him in terms of legacy was that there's two legacies. There is of his presidency, which was one of the worst of our lifetimes. If you just want to look at you know, the fact that his approval writing was thirty four percent when he left office, that we had inflation above thirteen percent, Iran hostage crisis, we boycott the Moscow Olympics in nineteen eighty, which was profoundly unpopular, and he lost forty four states. So it's not like a personal thing because I was barely alive when Carter was president. But you look at the numbers and you read about it and you're like, all right, not a good presidency at all, one termer. But as a person what he did as far as his work with habitat with humanity, for example, in building homes, not just writing a check but actually putting the work in. That's why his approval went to nearly sixty percent and he eventually won a Nobel Prize as well. So post presidency, Jimmy Carter's you know, at least the perception from the public was far better than when he was actually president. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And as saying, you know, I went on to work for President Reagan, who wouldn't have been there, I sometimes think had it not been for Jimmy Carter. Yeah, because Jimmy Carter was so unpopular. And I mean I vividly remember you know, you go to the gas station and you have to wait in line for about an hour to fill up your tank, and then when you got there to fill up your tank, you were told you couldn't fill it up. There was a limit on how much gas you could pump into your tank.
Speaker 4: And wasn't it odd even license plates as well, like on certain days you could only get gas, that's right, Yea.
Speaker 3: They set up this whole regiment and all this kind of thing, you know. And I thought at the time, this is not going to go over well with the American people, And sure enough, you know, we got to And I remember what was amusing to me was in nineteen seventy six I had been involved in the four Dole campaign here in what became the Ford Dole campaign here in Pennsylvania. And I remember going to the convention, which was a showdown between then President Ford and then former Governor Reagan, and I remember all my political elders in the Pennsylvania delegation, people of some prominence here in the state, telling me that we had to be for Ford because Reagan could never carry Pennsylvania. Well, we got to the fall campaign and Ford lost to Pennsylvania. And years later they tried to make the same argument, this time when he was running for Reagan was running against George H. W. Bush, and he got the nomination, and as you pointed out, not only did he carry Pennsylvania, he carried forty four states. It was a landslide. And four years later, when I had the opportunity to be involved in the Reagan Bush reelection campaign, he carried forty nine states.
Speaker 1: Could have carried a fifty.
Speaker 4: I understand like he could a campaigned in Minnesota and probably would have tipped that state, but he's like, like, I don't want to embarrass the guy completely by making him lose his home state.
Speaker 1: And then was Walter Mondale course.
Speaker 3: Discussed at the time, and he was such a decent guy. So what we settled on was sending him to do a rally in Fargo, North Dakota, where the television channel reaches into Minnesota. But he didn't go into Minnesota. Oh wow, So Walter Mondale, by a fairly narrow margin at that, wound up carrying his home state of Minnesota.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Where would you rank Mondale, for example and Carter against the Kamala Harris campaign that we just witnessed, Is she the worst candidate we have ever seen? Because I can't think of one who had less authenticity, more flip flops, and just in general would just say anything to get elected and had zero political instincts. Because when you choose that goofy eighties sitcom Dad, that is Tim Walls out of the aforementioned Minnesota over somebody like Josh Shapiro from a state that you need and Shapiro's at something like sixty something percent approval.
Speaker 1: The instincts weren't there.
Speaker 4: Again, she was profoundly awkward when she was outside of a teleprompter, and you couldn't believe any position that she had because it was etcha sketch. So is she the worst candidate of our lifetimes up until this point?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is certainly one of them. You know, Herbert Hoover, Jimmy Carter's style. Jimmy Carter, though, was pretty effective in nineteen seven, but the magic was surely gone by the time he was running for reelection. And yeah, the one caution I would throw up here is she being from California. I remember when I was a kid that Richard Nixon tried to come back two years after losing the JFK and he ran for governor of California, lost and gave this press conference in which he lashed out at the media of the day and said, well, you know, gentlemen, I can assure you one thing, you won't have Nixon to kick around anymore. Years later, he gets elected president. Yeah, events can change. And I would caution, I mean, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she ran and got elected as governor at California. I think there's more to play out with this thing here. So I don't want to get lulled into asaying that well, she's done, she's done for the moment. But who knows.
Speaker 4: And we're talking to Jeff Flordi of course as an author of The American Spectator and host of Word of the Lord. So if it isn't Kamala, because this time she'd have to go through in this time, it's twenty twenty eight. Trump is't even an office yet, we're going four years later.
Speaker 1: But that's what we do here.
Speaker 4: I guess you know, she still have to go through a primary, which she didn't have to this time the nomination was handed to her. Who would be her biggest challenger? You think on the Democratic side? Would it be Shapiro because there's an anti Semitic problem within the Democratic Party that may prevent him from getting the nomination, Or is it somebody that we're not really discussing right now that may be on your radar.
Speaker 3: No, I think avenuwsom, But I as a Pennsylvanian, I have to say I think Josh Shapiro could give her a real run for the nomination. I've met him once or twice here at various events and seeing him, you know, do his campaign thing.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 3: We have something in Pennsylvania known as the Pennsylvania Society, which was started literally about a century and a quarter ago by some sort of fascinating some wealthy Pennsylvania businessman who worked in New York who started this business of gathering Pennsylvanians from around the state to come to New York the second weekend in December every year. So this has become a big deal. And the Governor of the Moment that was there and obviously there a Governor Shapiro was there. I had a chance to talk with him. I think, I mean, it was pretty clear to me from the speech he gave that he is thinking seriously about twenty twenty eight. So don't underestimate him, is my advice, because he's done pretty amazingly here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you on that. I think he would be the biggest threat to a JD. Vance.
Speaker 4: I believe would get the nomination for the Republican Party if Trump's presidency is successful, and there's no reason to believe that will not happen.
Speaker 1: Jeff.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, the tell him that we got to go, but hey, we appreciate you joining us. I hope you had a great New Year's Eve and have a happy twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a great one.
Speaker 3: Now the recovery, take down the Christmas.
Speaker 1: Street, Yeah, all on the lights.
Speaker 4: It's gonna take me days. I know the feeling man, So thank you. Jeff enjoined Pennsylvania. This is Joe concha in for Sean Hannity, eight hundred nine to four to one. Shawn, your calls coming up next.
Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody. Joe Concha in for Sean Hannity. The book once again.
Speaker 4: You can pre order it now, the greatest comeback ever inside Trump's big, beautiful campaign, unburdened by what has been get it anyway. This is interesting and disturbing, and again there are no coincidences. I think Freud said that once. The suspects in yesterday's attacks on Bourbon Street in New Orleans and Trump Tower in Las Vegas both served it for prag. Okay, we know that, but the same military base, and we're talking about brag here. Ryan Ruth visited that military base one hundred times before attempting to take Donald Trump's life. Now, remember he was the second assassin who had the snipe paper's nest. Remember that at Trump International down near Mar A Lago, and without a Secret Service agent spotting him in the bushes, he probably would have taken Trump out because there's no cover. He had a clear shot right on a green. So why did Ryan Ruth visit for Bragg and those were the suspects. That's where they actually served in both Bourbon Street and Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Makes no sense. Back with more in a moment,