Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show. Roman is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Willa for a little over a year, but now he thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out. Roman, thanks for coming on the show man. Sorry that you're having a situation. But what's going on with Willa?
Speaker 1: Like you said, we met a little more than a year ago. Men are in art gallery where she was actually working the event, and I just like saw her and I spent the whole night kind of like trying to be cool check her out, and then was like, you know what, if I don't ask her out, I'm gonna regret it. So I didn't, And like pretty much she's everything I've ever wanted in a girl. Like I would I do anything for her, Like truly would. I would go to the end of the earth to like make sure she was happy. Like she's just the best.
Speaker 2: So what's going on?
Speaker 1: Listen, We'd like to have a good time. We like to go do things. We go to our exhibits, we go out a lot, we go to concert with my work. She definitely like keeps you on my toe. I work for my family, like we work in banking and finance. She definitely like keeps it interesting because work can get like can kind of be a grind, and I don't have a lot of like free time, so she fills it up. And she's never taken advantage of the fact that I actually have money, like, you know, my family's pretty well off, right. And I actually took her to the Bahamas for like a little kind of getaway, you know, and it was this big family vacation thing, and she was super excited to go. She said she's never been out of the country. And she was really cool because my mom was like, oh, I can't get her first class ticket, and she was like, no problem. So she like sat and coach. But she had a blast the entire time. And it was like kind of awesome to see like this girl that I really fall in love with, like, you know, getting along with my mom. She doesn't like a lot of my girlfriends, so that was kind of like something I was worried about. Okay, But we got back from the trip and in the last few weeks, like Will has been totally mia. She like hasn't been calling me back at all she's been. She like used to come over to my place every night, and she's just like she doesn't really return my phone calls, like I can't get a hold of her. It's it's like a total total one eighty. And I know she's been like going through to work. Like the gallery she works for is like kind of in trouble. It's like bleeding a lot of money, and she's like worried she might be out of a job. So I'm trying to be supportive. I actually offered to like give her a little bit of money, but she wasn't interested in that. She wasn't like put off, she wasn't angry. She just was like I want to deal with it myself. I'm an adult. There's like a few guys that are work. They're like more interested in the art world, and they know, like you know, they're a little more I don't know, I guess it's a little more intelligent than me, and they're like more passionate or whatever. And I'm just always kind of like threatened by that. That's that's kind of that's kind of where we're at. I'm like just a little worried because it, I mean, I wouldn't be doing this extreme thing like calling you all if it really wasn't like if I really wasn't noticing that she just will not connect with me anymore.
Speaker 2: So you feel like she's just been spending a lot of time at work with these passionate guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like, like I said, I know, it's like a stressful time at work. So I'm I'm not I'm not trying to like create any guys a big conspiracy or anything around it. But I'm like, I definitely know she talks about these guys. Oh they're so interesting. Oh they you know, they they studied this, and they know about this artist and this author, And I just I work in finance. I don't know that stuff, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe she likes that though, you know, like it's a little more stability than the art world.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So there's this new art exhibit at the City Gallery that she's really been talking about wanting to go on, and she's on like a million different mailing lists for galleries at for work. So I thought, maybe like you could call offer free tickets with a plus one and see who she invites.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea. Oh cool, Okay, Yeah, that's a good idea. All right, we'll do that. Then we'll play a song come back and they call her and get your to Catch a Cheater next?
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, thanks.
Speaker 2: All right, right for this? Did you all feel right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater? If you're just joining us? Roman is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of just a little over a year named Willa might be cheating on him. We're about to call her and see if we can catch her if she is. But before we do that, Roman, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend, Willa works in art. We met at an art gallery. I work in finance, so very different work lifestyle, and everything's going great. She loves to go out and do things. I'm having great experiences because of her concerts and bars, and just took her on vacation with my family. She got along great with my mom. Everything was like cool. And now she is completely not talking to me. She's not calling me back, she's not coming over. She used to spend every night over and I'm afraid that because her art is kind of struggling, She's been spending a lot of time at work. I'm afraid she's maybe like spending time with some of her like art bros that are a little more cultured than I am. And so I just kind of want to know what's going on there, why she's just totally kind of ignoring me, because it is like we've been in a relationship for a long time. It's not like we only went in a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a big change, definitely. And you gave us the name of an art gallery that has an exhibit that she really wants to go to. And she's on a bunch of mailing lists. So we're about to call and say that she's won free tickets and a plus one and we'll see if she makes that plus one you or someone else.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, Yeah, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is thead calling from them I was looking for willib.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is Ella.
Speaker 2: I'm calling you today because you're on our mailing list and I'm not sure if you're aware, but we're doing a pop up gallery of coming up in a few weeks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that sounds awesome. I mean, I'm sure tickets are hard to get, but I would love to go.
Speaker 2: Well, they are hard to get, it's already been sold out for a while. But guess what willa not for you because you just wont two free tickets?
Speaker 3: No way?
Speaker 2: Yes, congratulations. Every single time we have one of these pop up exhibits, we call somebody from our railing list and they get two free tickets. So you regarded this month's.
Speaker 3: Where great, that's so exciting.
Speaker 2: And so it comes with a plus one. Because it's an exclusive event, we do need to get both parties names. So I'm assuming you're going to go.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I'd love to go.
Speaker 2: So I've got your name done. But do you know who you would like to take with you already?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: I have my friend Amanda in mind because she wants to go to this exhibit just as bad as I do.
Speaker 3: And that would be amazing.
Speaker 2: You know, this would be a good thing to take a date to it. You know, just said it's a friend, right.
Speaker 3: It's kind of a person question.
Speaker 4: I think it's just okay for me to get the tickets and go to the exhibit.
Speaker 2: You can throw in a third ticket if you have a romantic interest.
Speaker 3: I'll just go with my friend Amanda. But thank you.
Speaker 2: Are you currently dating anybody?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not and this is like super inappropriate.
Speaker 1: No, you're you're not dating anyone, so we're just we're done. And you weren't going to tell me that.
Speaker 3: Roman?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Will, this is actually the Jebel Show. It's a radio show and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where we tried to see if people are cheating, and that is your boyfriend, Roman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, what is are you kidding me? What is this?
Speaker 1: What is this? I mean, what is it? What is what is I don't have a boyfriend? Mean, I mean you literally were going to tell me you were just going to after a year, you were going to ghost me.
Speaker 4: First of all, you heard that guy he was being an absolute creepy wanted me to tell him that I had a boyfriend, to like even talk to him for longer.
Speaker 3: No, I wanted to get off the phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I took you on like this family vacation and now you're you're telling people like that, you're you know, you're you're picking your friend Amanda to go to this art gallery. The bit you're you're telling this guy you don't have a boyfriend. Like, if he was so creepy, why wouldn't you be like yes, I have a boyfriend. Leave me alone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, do you not know how women work? I this is so.
Speaker 4: I have been protecting myself from you and your pompous, snobby, horrible family.
Speaker 2: Oh excuse me?
Speaker 1: What what's wrong with my family? You and my mom were getting along great?
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, Mama's boy. When we went to the Bahamas.
Speaker 4: Your mom pulled me aside and told me that she knew that I was in it.
Speaker 3: Just for the money. Oh are you here?
Speaker 4: So your mom is threatening that I shut And your mom threatens to shut down my quote unquote little art gallery. Do I do anything to hurt you or take what isn't mine? Why do you think I was sitting in coach? She told me that's where blue collar people deserve to stay.
Speaker 2: Whoa, yes, And.
Speaker 4: I've been keeping my mouth shut, trying to work my job just so this gallery doesn't close.
Speaker 3: And you pull me on a radio show.
Speaker 1: No hold on, willis she? Are you hitting me? She actually said that to you?
Speaker 3: Yes, of course she said that to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, listen, listen. She had never meddled like this in any of my relationships. And I am I am telling you, I am so sorry. I'm so sorry that I had to take you on a radio show. I didn't know what else to do. And honestly, if I had known this, I would have put a stop to this a long time ago. Because listen, she was telling me that she really liked you, that you were getting along great. She was like, yeah, she really understands me. We have great conversations. But clearly she meant something differently by that. So I am I am truly, like I swear, I am sorry. I had no idea she had never done anything like this before.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I'm sorry that I haven't been around a lot liately.
Speaker 4: But like I said, I you, but I hate your mom like I'm gonna stand for the line of snubbery, arrogant rich and how dare your mom threaten me or my passion and her this relationship if I have to be degraded like this?
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, listen, Willa, listen. I promise you I will deal with my mother. I love you too. Your job is safe. If my mom were to even dare to even think about doing anything, I would make her pay dearly. I promise you, promise you, promise you that I had no idea and there will definitely be consequences for what she's done. She gave me control over the over the finances, so if she were to mess with that, she'd be in she'd be in her own kind of trouble. Please don't don't hold it against me. For my mother, that kind of that kind of behavior is totally unacceptable, And I have no problem telling my mom that.
Speaker 4: Please, as you, we're going to take this slowly because I do just love your show so much.
Speaker 3: But like, I can't tell you that if I get treated like garbage one more time or told that I'm worthless, I will set you up.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I hear you.
Speaker 1: I promise you. I promise you. We can we can take it. We can take take all the time you need. But can I like make a suggestion here, I actually did get tickets to that art exhibit when you said you wanted to go like a couple of months back when they went on sale, And if it be okay with you, like maybe that could be our first kind of like date back. Could we can we try that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 1: That's great. I really do love you.
Speaker 2: I love you, and I'm relieved because well will have found out that I didn't actually have tickets I didn't want to get You know
Speaker 3: You will show to catch a cheeter