Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty arm Strong and Jetty and now he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: Christmas so close, two weeks from normal field, the walls closing in on me. I haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet. One of the things I am doing at the end of the years I always do every single years, I look at your end of the year book lists top ten books of the year and see if there's any stuff I missed that I want to read. One of the books I started the new book about Araq, which I'll talk about later, which fits in with Siria and I find it quite compelling. But one of the books it's outs, the Jonathan Hite book. I forget what the name of it is, but it's all about how we've ruined our kids with social media and smartphones and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: We've talked about that book a lot started it. Yeah, yeah, I might want to read the something or other generation. Yeah, it's it's it's horrifying. But it went from uh, nobody did this to everybody did this in a couple of years. In the around two thousand and eight, where everybody stares at their phones all the time and we just have all gotten used to it. I think the next thing we're all going to get used to is gazillions of things flying around in the sky all the time over our heads and we have no idea what they are. I think that's just going to be life in developed countries, I suppose, So, yeah, there's a reason to be flying them around. Well.
Speaker 2: Whether to lead us into that discussion, what are those drones flying around New Jersey?
Speaker 1: Here's a news report on that authorities and Toms River, New Jersey, were launching their own drone offensive. For a closer look right now, we just want identify what it is.
Speaker 3: The way it was explained, they're two feet bigger than our drones.
Speaker 1: Or two times aside rather so they're about four feet and it looks like it's a fixed wing type craft.
Speaker 3: What concerns us mostly is that at this point, nobody's seen any of these units taking off or landing. This is a significant threat to US national security.
Speaker 1: Retired for Star General Barry McCaffrey tells NBC News there's good reason why local and federal agencies are treading carefully.
Speaker 3: When you see something of this capacity, you wonder why it would be needed. What are they doing? It implies a heavy payload, and a heavy payload would be either something dangerous a bomb, but in this case, surveillance of some sort.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how do we have really large drones flying around major urban areas now? For is it full week or longer? At least? Yeah? And can't nail down? Are they Chinese? Are they Amazon? Are they? Who are they? Here's the governor of New Jersey yesterday.
Speaker 4: These are apparently very as I understand it, very sophisticated. The minute you get eyes on them, they go dark. And you know, we're obviously most concerned about sensitive targets and sensitive critical infrastructure. So we've got military assets, we've got utility assets, we've got the president and Alex one of his homes here. This is something we're taking deadly seriously.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the governor says, you're taking it deadly seriously. A four star general in one of the cable news channels says, this is a major threat. Here's a cyber guy on Fox talking about it today.
Speaker 5: Big mystery here, but it's about to get solved. I have a feeling, but here's what we can do. We can rule out consumer drones, the little ones you and I can buy online and then get soaring above people's houses. Probably not that kind, because reports say that these are a lot larger. So what could that then narrow it down to? Is it surveillance? Is it a foreign and trying to surveil parts of the US. Or could it be one of these consumer related drones from say a company that wants to deliver packages or deliver food to somebody's house and they're testing them out. Why the lights go out is unusual though?
Speaker 1: No, thanks Cyberguy, good theory. Yeah, if I'm Amazon, I say, hey, we're gonna be trusted to testing some drones. Boy, I got to the bottom of that one quickly. Who is this guy and why was he on TV? Here's something that's not freaking stupid. Somebody pointed out that there are a handful of restricted airspace areas in the Greater Zone where these drones have been flying, and they've been avoiding them like they know not to go there. Interesting if I'm some dipstick just flying drones around because I got a new drone for an early Christmas present, I don't know that so that would speak to perhaps some level of sophistication. But again, if it's a legitimate source of these flights, they would have said something wow.
Speaker 2: So I've heard conflicting reports about the legality of this. I heard somebody say you need to have approval from the FAA to fly drones in urban areas of this size or something like that, and then I've heard of other people say there.
Speaker 1: Are no restrictions on this, So it could be anyone. I don't know which is true. You know, I don't think our FAA rules are hilariously antiquated, because you know, whether it was the Chinese spy balloon or there have been a couple of drone related stories, the authorities just say, well, the regulations say we can't shoot down a drone in an urban area that somebody might get hurt, if you know, and so we can't do anything. No, we didn't make it the other way. We'll shoot down your drone if we're the least bit suspicious of what's going on. A couple of kids Christmas presents will get blown out of the sky. They'll have learned something jack about just something. But isn't it kind of odd that the governor of the state. We're taking this very seriously. It's a serious concern, and it just keeps happening. That just seems I feel like this is going to be the way security changed at airports my whole life. If you're old and love you remember this your whole life. You could just go through security with your uh, you know, your friend and walk up to the gate and you'd hang out and talk to them. So they got on the plane, walked off. Then we had nine to eleven and everything never again. That was clearly a terrible idea. We can't do that. There's something's gonna happen with a bad a terrorist or China or something with a drone, and then all of a sudden, all of the rules about drones are gonna change drastically and for the rest of our lives. But why can't we anticipate this a little bit? I don't know, you know, as Churchill said, you have to get attacked then everything changes. Yeah. The other as I'm theorizing about this, the other angle is that if I were up to something nefarious, I would probably lie low for a while. Now lay low, lie low because there's so much attention on it. But what did the governor say, as soon as you get up close to it, it turns its lights off. I mean, yeah, the hell is that? Yeah? No kidding? Is it a test by some evil doers to test our reaction to drones compiling us the US like the government? Or yeah? Yeah, is it DARPA or something inside the Pentagon they're trying to test out to see how. I have no idea, and they just don't bother telling the dopey governor of New Jersey.
Speaker 2: God dangn So the speculation that it's Amazon testing out their package delivery systems or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't see how that, ever, happens to.
Speaker 2: Where we have FedEx or Amazon delivering packages with drones big enough to carry them around all over the sky.
Speaker 1: I can't even imagine how that would work. Yeah, and I don't know if the math works either. Honestly, perhaps it does. But you've got a dude in a van delivering one hundred and seventy five packages to you know, my neighborhood alone. That seems fairly efficient, right. And then I've heard multiple times these are the size of cars, then these drones, and then then I heard I think it was a little Ainslee on Fox and Friends this morning, said that the size of the of the front of a car, well that's a weird measuring stick. The size of the front of a car, well, yeah, maybe a clown car or those little smart cars that I see people on the interstate in those things. I think, do you want to die just throlling yourself off a cliff driving that little toy? But so, how big are these drones? Are four feet across? That's pretty big something like that. Ye Oh yeah, it's a good size drunk. But the size of it appears to be the size of a car. But that's the media. I mean, you got somebody down there in their their backyard with their iPhone taking videos, and then the news media asked them. How big did they seem to be? Tre's the size of a car at least? I don't know. I thought it was the size of a bear, at least bears. You can't tell it's night, it's up in the sky. Well, it's funny you brought up the Chinese spy balloon because I just went through that part of the Bob Woodward book a while a couple of weeks ago, and man, we had we're at all kinds of horrible, horrible reactions to that. It disconnects between people who knew exactly what it was, and then a whole bunch of high level officials like governors that weren't told anything.
Speaker 2: So I had no idea, and so we could have that going on right now. The Pentagon might know, Yeah, we know exactly what it is. That's why we're not worried about it. But you don't tell the governor. I don't know if that's fine highly classifying. Well, what's your guess, and then we'll move on from this. What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: I think it will end up being very mundane whatever the explanation is. Wow, I hope I'm right. I don't have high level of certainty on my theory. Hmm. Maybe it depends on your definition of mundane. I don't know if it can be mundane to have drones of size flying all over the place. It's either something that we're going to be okay with or decide is absolutely illegal and they got to be shot out of the sky because you can't. You can't have if China did have a four foot drone flying over an urban area, you can't just wait and see what happens. No, you shoot it down immediately. Yes, Michael, you don't think this is a promotion for a new movie of some sort, Oh my god. Or it could just be the Garden State Drone Club and they just don't watch a lot of TVs so they don't understand the angst that they're causing. I don't know. You're right, Michael, Tom Cruise in Drone Wars. I'll tell you this, though, I'm going to put a heavy end to this lighthearted discussion. You remember post nine to eleven that there was a great deal of talk about failing to connect the dots. And the dots were many, and they were unmistakable, and it was more or less astounding that any adults, much less those in positions of importance an authority, could miss the clues. But they did. When the day when the Eggfu Young hits the fan and China unleashes some serious evil doing on the homeland, the dots are going to be just everywhere, all the time, every drone, you know, sighting, every you know power plant that went down, mysterious hacking into our phone system, all the hacks, all the spies on all the college campus. In retrospect, it's going to be it. How stupid are we?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Very very is the answer.
Speaker 2: They surveilled these with drones for four years, turns out, and you know that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're probably right. Tell you what, some Chinese national gets busted for spying, and anybody says anything about racism or anti Chinese bias. Put that person in the cell next to them, because they are at the very least a comm simp as we used to call him back in the Cold War days, a communist sympathizer, Pinko A fellow traveler, did I tell you what again again? When the egg flu young hits the fan, there's gonna be no more playing. I love it when Joe Getty goes Joe McCarthy. I love that. I love your comm simp talk. I would never impugne anybody innocent though, no, of course not. That's good stuff. There have a little ran grab that one, Hans and I might want to listen to that one on the way on sick. So the over educated, rich progressive guy who tried, who murdered that healthcare executive, everything's out about him and he is. He's Ted Kazinski Junior is the unibommer junior.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he actually spent a lot of time reading the Ted Kaczinski Manifesto and even commented on it online and liking it as a book.
Speaker 1: A lot of stuff on the way. Stay here in Russia. You know what that means. Nobody's home at the palace.
Speaker 6: It's open house people the estate sail begins. Crowds are pillaging the palace. They are sitting in his chairs, they are taking pictures and his ship there. They're stealing more chairs. He was there some kind of terrible seating.
Speaker 1: Problem in this country.
Speaker 6: But people are rushing the palace and they're just taking the chairs. People are coming out like, don't bother going in. The good chairs are gone. All that's left is money, jewelry and antiquities.
Speaker 1: The lighters say in the side of the Fall of the Assad regime. We got more on that later, the funny stuff and the serious stuff for you and the United Healthcare CEO. Shooter Scumbag came from the incubator of so many bad young ideas, America's elite college system. More on his background, Stay with us.
Speaker 2: Say this is about Trump from the Wall Street Journal, And if you're Trump fan, you're gonna like it. If you're Trump hater, I think you should listen to it, because I think it's pretty interesting, analysis Gerald Baker in his Wall Street Journal column Today, In record time, Donald Trump has assembled the most diverse team to help him execute the prietaries of the administration any president elect has chosen in modern history. By diverse, I don't mean according to the mandates of DEI commissars, whose brief weird tyranny is thankfully coming to an end. Though even by these standards, mister Trump is quite the progressive, having picked, among others, by my count, three Hindus, that'd be Tulsi Gabbard, Cashptel and Vivic Vivike Ramaswami, a pair of a Sponics, Hispanics Marco Rubio and Laurie Chebez de Rummer, the first female who.
Speaker 1: Waits to go immediately put back to you.
Speaker 2: The first female White House Chief of Staff Susie Wilds, and the highest ranking openly gay man in the official Order of Presidential succession, Scott best Best It.
Speaker 1: I didn't notice, so that is fairly diverse, as if anyone who cares. I don't.
Speaker 2: By diversity, I mean, writes the Wall Street Journal that the most valuable sort of diversity of ideology and belief, Trump too, will encompass, if all goes according to denomination plans, a compound of contemporary political denominations traditional conservatives, national populists, libertarians, Democrats, foreign policy hawks and doves, and many others. If you're an optimist, you will see in this a ministry of all the talents, the convening of a broad church that reflects the dynamic pluralism America, pluralism of America. If you're a pessimist, you might worry that it will turn out to have all the efficiency and unity of purpose of a first grade field trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He hints that maybe, uh, you get appointed if you kiss Donald Trump's butt, no matter what your ideology is, and that it may be a government by whim. But at the same time, group think is no good. And if Trump up against like this labor secretary gal, she has got to go right away the Senate, I hope will punt her halfway to Pennsylvania. But you know, if you don't execute Trump's, you know, his vision for the country, he'll get rid of you. Oh right, It's not like you're gonna tell him what to do. He does whatever he wants to do. Yeah, so, yeah, there's some odd choices there, but yeah, that's one take diversity of opinion. I like it.
Speaker 2: But if you're a Democrat and you come up with a cabinet like that of advisors, you're doing the whole Lincoln Team of Rivals thing. If you're Trump and you do it, you're just a whack job. If you're a Democrat and you appoint somebody who's Indian American, it's the first Indian American person that's ever been the first whatever, blah blah blah. If you're Trump, it's just you pick out what's wrong with this person and forget the fact that they're Indian.
Speaker 1: He's an idiot who shouldn't be in the job, right, Sure you need to know about that person. Yeah, they're utterly dishonest, which is why they're dying once again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so turn out, yet another overly educated rich kid does something heinous and in this case, shot the CEO of United Healthcare.
Speaker 1: They caught the guy yesterday. His background really interesting in revealing stay with us Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: It starts off basically with an apology saying, you know, I do apologize for any strife or trauma, but it had to be done. It talks about these parasites had it coming. And within the document before kind of the latter part of the document where he rails against the healthcare industry, he talks about he acted alone and was self financed. Now there's a question why does this document exist? You know, people say, well, maybe he wanted to be caught. He had the gun, he had the document. There is another point of view, which is that he was planning to strike again, maybe at some other executive or target, and that the manifesto was either going to be left or sent to police or sent to the media.
Speaker 1: Or both are true. That's John Miller on CNN.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the nutjob killer that got apprehended at the McDonald's in Altoona, Pennsylvania yesterday. He killed that poor CEO of United Healthcare. So this job kid was reading the unibomber's manifesto online, actually reviewing it on a couple of different websites and liking it, which would lead me to believe absolutely he was planning on striking it. He thought he was going to be I assume like a unibomber guy that everybody wondered where he was for years as he got to go around the country being a evil Robin Hood.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: There were several aspects of the whole thing, is it unfolded that made me think either he wanted to be caught or he because I'm going to refer to him as a self important twit because that's what he is. Who thought he was he was the guy who knew so much and understood so much and was so righteous a purpose he gets to kill people to change the world. Just incredible hubris. But yeah, he wants to be known as the hero he sees himself to be for all of his back problems and you know, he had probably problems with the insurance companies or was on pills. I don't even know all this stuff, but I just think it's as Noah Rothman of the National Review put it. Who could have imagined that the alleged murderer whose violence was being celebrated by a lot of two online over educated white leftists would turn out to be a too online, over educated white leftist. Sure he was the Carl Marxian rich kid who fancied themselves as the savior of something or other, became radicalized, and once you become radicalized. We were talking about this early in the show. It's it's almost like falling love or being really really angry. Your capacity to make rational decisions just goes away. And that's why you know, people who are very smart do and say idiot things. They're blinded by their their activism. If he was planning on.
Speaker 2: Making this a career, at least for a little while, you would think you wouldn't have gone into a Starbucks the day before, and I've been unaware of the fact that you're on camera everywhere you go, and then gone into a McDonald's after the murderer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would not be going into McDonald's and sitting there maskless and munching on my egg McMuffin, right if I wanted to elude capture. I don't know anyway. In reviewing the Unibomber's screed, he said, quote, ye had the balls to recognize that peaceful protest has gotten us absolutely nowhere, and at the end of the day, he's probably right. When all other forms of communication fail, violence is necessary to survive. You may not like his methods, but to see things from his perspective, it's not terrorism, it's war and revolution. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I live in the town where the unibomber struck and killed and hurt people. Actually, the university and the un obomber accomplished nothing. Dude, you don't know You've got that out by watching he accomplish nothing.
Speaker 1: Right, so insurance companies to engage in some abuses. Therefore, I'm going to blow a bunch of people's fingers off, like the unibomber killed a couple, right, or like this guy going to shoot down a guy. What do you think You're notited? Healthcare is going to go away now? Or are they going to hire another CEO is going to do roughly the same things, you stupid, self important moron. I hate to say this because I don't like it to be true at all, but I've heard a lot of conversations about healthcare costs, insurance, what's fair, what's not fair? Etc. Since the shooting. Well, it's like we've said many times about the school shooters, who their grievances. The networks deal with them is I tell you what you can buy our attention with blood. You've got to give me a lot of victims, you got to give me a lot of horror. And if you do I will read your complaint to America and this is the same thing, and I, you know, I don't want to participate in it. But so this guy went to Williams College, which well, he went to a forty thousand dollars year prep school for like half a dozen years, came from real money. And then he goes to Williams College, which is a very very exclusive, very well thought of quote unquote Ivy League college where I actually know a guy who's a graduate of it. But he's very sane too. Of course he's not this generation. But one of my favorite online Twitter accounts was quoted an account by a Williams College student of his time at the country's top ranked liberal arts college, and it was just it was actually pre George Floyd. It was after Trayvon Martin and everything. Kid says, I went to Williams for a year before transferring because it was so bad. I became severely depressed. It's worse than you can imagine. Literally every single class I took, everyone had an anti white, anti Christian professor and agenda. Apart from the anti white agenda in the entire curriculum, it seeped through the general discourse. An atmosphere on campus as well. There was a gigantic mural of Trayvon Martin hung in the student center. Despite the school bending over backwards to accommodate every single brown person's desire, they still felt oppressed and launched a police brutality campaign against our campus security officers, claiming they were being harassed and abused by these half asleep, fat seventy year olds. And then it goes into just the student activism, which was completely over the top. They were in like the most woke place on earth. But they formed this Coalition against Racism that published a list of demands that our president immediately in act lest she be branded as a racist. It was beyond parody. Everything I'm about to list is one hundred percent true. And this is where this guy went to college. They wanted this, their Coalition against Racism wanted their own self segregated living space on campus, demand too, the school to pay for it and do their laundry for them. Three free transportation in New York or Boston every weekend to escape the pervasive culture of whiteness on campus. Oh my god. Again, this is not parody. O my god. A special division of the school's counseling center comprised only of minority counselors who could better understand their troubles. I would like to I would like to revisit the laundry one who doesn't want that light starts please, like I'd like to not have to do menial tasks. It is my right as a progressive right. And finally they demanded all minority faculty receiver rays. This petition received hundreds of signatures from both students and faculty, and then he went He talks about trying to join a Republican club and how it was just so ugly. Incident after incident, protest after protest again in the most woke place on Earth. It goes on and on and on. They had to take a difference, Power and Equity course, which was a end to end f you at all the white people on campus. So in conclusion, I want to say this, our elite colleges are totally irreparably ft. This is a school that is ranked number one of the country and is on par with Princeton Harvard, and I'm sure much of the same as occurring. The anti white propaganda is totally all consuming, and so you get the kids like this the shooter who is a white guy, and I'm not going to blame you know, his college or the university for turning him into what he was and what he did. But if you look at all these these idiot screeching women on the quad, wearing their cafeas and demonstrating in favor of Islamis terrorists who would murder them in an instant for opening their mouths about anything, or stepping out without a male relative or whatever, you realize this college insanity is having effect. So you got this white kid who he goes through four years of this and he becomes completely convinced he's got to be a brave revolutionary in the name of progressivism to wash himself of his whiteness or something like that.
Speaker 2: Right, Just nuts different aspect of the manhunt and murder the gun. First of all, several things that the police released as facts about the gun turned out to not be true. So just let's all remind yourselves once again, everything you hear in the first couple of days after a big shooting or.
Speaker 1: Whatever, it's a coin flip here, it's accurate.
Speaker 2: I'm not even sure there's any point in paying attention to these stories in the first couple of days. There's so many things flying around that aren't true. But it was one of those guns he assemble with parts that's got no serial number, not registered anywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm a pro gun guy. I'm a Second Amendment guy. But I've got a buddy who's a he calls himself a gun nut. I mean, he's got lots of different kinds of very crazy weapons. I don't know what he's preparing for, but he's always telling me about how, yeah, you can order that even in California. You can order all these different parts and put together all kinds of guns that uh, not a chance you could buy them assembled in California or most places. What is it with our laws on that is? What is that all about? You can buy it's just an effort and it's slow you down. And it's not like they're hard to put together. It's not like you have to be some sort of blacksmith or something. They screw together. You put this in, you put a screw, and all of a sudden you've got a crazy, deadly weapon that we've decided as a society should be illegal.
Speaker 2: But if you buy the part separately and put it together. You can have it unregistered, nobody knows you have it, there's no way.
Speaker 1: To trace it. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not I don't know where I stand on that, but I just think it's an interesting aspect of the whole gum thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah again, I think they just want to put up a hurdle or two to discourage people from doing it. Yeah, well, the people that want that kind of thing, you've figured it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this kid had a plastic gun, no serial number whatsoever, no way to know that he had it and and used it to murder this dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a suppressor. But you know, again, there's something and this is typical of this sort of would be self aggrandizing, anti hero type guy. You would, if you were sane, you would get rid of everything connected to the crime, certainly the gun. If you can three D print a gun, then get the hell rid of it and make another one later down the road. You've got all of the accessory or what's the You've got all of the evidence of your crime with you atting in public at a McDonald's right. The fact that you didn't get rid of the gun immediately after the murder.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the godfather, you drop it, you walk out. The fact that he didn't get rid of the gun after the murder. You didn't even spash it somewhere while you go in the McDonald's. You didn't, like, I'll hide it over here behind the bush and going the you just have it with you.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, yeah, that's one word. He's some level of pretty unhinged. Yeah. Yeah, again, whether ideologically or like has psychosis or something. I think it's probably just ideology. He's valedictorian of his super fancy school, got any master's degree in computer science and that sort of thing mathematics. So not a dumb guy. Oh no, no, not at all. The relationship between intelligence and wisdom is random. Seems to be, yes, seems to be, at least in some cases. But again, ideology is it's like falling in love. The rational faculties get shut down for a while. They're overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: Learned something about Syria yesterday, I didn't know. I'll have to get to that at some point. That continues to be a hell of an interesting story. We have nine hundred troops there and got to figure that out. Bunch of stuff on the way. I hope you can stay here, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 8: All these kids. They love the nineties, big nineties trends. You love the nineties so much. Go away for the bus. Go away for the bus and no cell phone. Look at your feet for ten minutes and look up at the tree. Yeah, your boy, go look at your feet again. What else are you gonna do? You're gonna take a rock, throw at a stop sign for twenty five minutes.
Speaker 1: You love the nineties so much, You got.
Speaker 8: You then go wait, go sit after soccer practice and your mom is like when the coach took all the balls.
Speaker 1: Sit there, just kind of look at your fet a little bit.
Speaker 8: Look back at the goalposts that's the un occur maybe, and look up at the fence.
Speaker 1: He loved the ninety so much. Yeah, he precently liked to talk about that more. Yeah. He presents it as kind of like it's awful. It's good. It was good for all of us, it was good for everybody. Stare at your feet for a couple of minutes while you wait for the bus. Yeah, I'll give you a very short version of my my manifesto. Human beings are designed for that. You take in a certain amount of input and you spend the rest of your time filing it, comparing it to other things you've learned, memorizing it, coming up with jokes about it. Not constant input. That is a recipe to make you insane, speak of insane. I impugned, Well, not really. This guy, the shooter did not go to Williams. He went to Penn. And the point of the article is, this is the Ivy League atmosphere. For instance, this student from Williams who talked about it, but Penn very similar. So anyway, I impugned Williams in a way even as I was impugning them intentionally.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about the big drones that are flying over New Jersey and nobody knows what they are, and the Governor's worried and everything, and just what the hell's going on there? We got this text I thought was kind of interesting all the way around. On it read the drones. I work in the security industry. I won't get into the specifics, but the FAA requires all drones.
Speaker 1: All drones to be registered in the operator must have a certificate to operate the drone anywhere in the United States. Well, there's got to be a size limit, because we've all had bought our children little tiny drones for Christmas or whatever. And I sign no certificate and registered with no one, So there must be some size requirement. I hope the FBI visits your house later today. At work, we have radar that is able to get you, like your mar Lagosa going. How many of you knew this. We have radar that is able to detect drones all over They mentioned the county we live. We're in broadcasting from right now.
Speaker 2: All commercial drones broadcast a distinct serial number that is registered with the FAA, much like a tail number for an airplane. If a drone flies over any of the infrastructure we monitor, we can see the flight paths, serial number, and registered owner of the drone immediately. I guarantee that if the drones flying over the sensitive infrastructure are commercial, the government and the authorities already know who owns them. If the drones are not registered, or they are being operated by a foreign entity, and yes, that is a serious threat. So it sounds like it's one of the other. It's either, well, obs, we know who this is, and here's why we're not worried about it. But that's the governor doesn't know why wouldn't they tell the governor.
Speaker 1: I would think there is given the level of concern that, like the governor expressed, they would find a way to track one of the drones to its landing place. But that hasn't happened yet. This is odd. I hope it's all because it's DARPA and we're trying something out and it's not because it's like the Chinese balloon thing. They freaking sent a spy balloon across the country. That's absolutely one percent what they were doing. Yeah, and we just like, I don't know what to do. For a long long time, A long time Trump, for all his faults, would have known what to do. I hope we're not doing that right now. Which depart which agency should be dealing with this? I don't know. You think we ought to shoot it down? Well, if somebody gets hurt.
Speaker 2: And all the while China just continues to test our systems or.
Speaker 1: Spy or whatever she's in paying saying, can you but believe how stupid these people aren't they just do anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I want to talk a little bit about Syria. This book, it was one of the top books of the year according to everybody who does that sort of thing about Araq.
Speaker 1: It's called the Achilles trap. Satim was saying the ci and the origins of America's invasion of Iraq, and I thought, do I want to get you know, re get into a rack. But it's all, it's all, it's all the same, you know, a Raq, Syria, Afghanistan. So many of these countries are the same sort of thing. And our involvement was the same sort of thing with the same sort of results. So there's a lot of sameness to it. But and these evil regimes all have exactly the same playbook, exactly the way they treat prisoners and demand loyalty and stuff like that. All it's it's like, well, it's like there's a dictator's handbook. Yeah, yeah, there is more or.
Speaker 2: Less, and it's gruesome at the very bottom of it. Also a little bit on the new guy, the new rebel leader. Can we believe what he's saying about pluralism or.
Speaker 1: Is he uh just fooling us? All for the time being, wait and see provide incentives and disincentives to whatever extent we can and hope for the best. But I get involved involved, No, No, you don't want to. The United States involved only. Like I described, provide incentives and disincentives as is appropriate. Yeah. Interesting, We got a lot more on that if you missed now I get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty