Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, we're talking as if it's twenty twenty, but it's not. It is December twenty, No, December nineteenth.
Speaker 1: I don't know the days.
Speaker 2: I know. I love that you don't know what date it is.
Speaker 1: I swore that yesterday was Thursday. Okay, sought today all day. Thought today was Friday, you know, but.
Speaker 2: Today is Friday because it's dropping on Friday.
Speaker 1: But the day that we're recording this on is a Thursday. Look at us anyway, Andrew got his cards. Wait, my car, says Dad on the cover.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so cute, that's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, oh oh you warn Daddy.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars five hundred, five hundred dollars, one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Is this from forever dog?
Speaker 3: No, it's from me. It's a thank you for letting me be such a part of your life.
Speaker 1: Did you copy and paste the messages in both of our No?
Speaker 2: No, let me let me. Can I say what mine saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Your smile Okay, Sidney, thank you for making this past year particularly great and for involving me in the pod in such a major way. I know I may not always show it, but I am genuinely so happy.
Speaker 1: That sounds a lot like me, though, I wait, but I.
Speaker 2: Am genuinely so happy to be able to call you a friend. I know this past year has been hard for you, but just know I'm always there for you every step of the way.
Speaker 1: A friend.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cry, Thank you cry.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's read mine, Marie. I don't like you that much, and I can't believe that we do this once a week. That's what it says. That's it says. It says, Marie. I know we haven't exactly been seeing ida eye lately. Okay, so that's basically what I just said. Okay, but I just want you to know that everything I've always done has always been in the best interest of you and the show. I'm so grateful for you both for having me included in such a big way. I look forward to seeing what's next for you as one of your biggest supporters. Happy holidays to you and your family. Love you, Andre, Andre, that's what we're calling Andre, no more, Andrew, Andrew, thank you so much. Sure we didn't have anything prepared for you.
Speaker 2: WoT expect you to, Okay, but you know, uh, you know, the next podcast we have the live show, you'll be in there. We'll get you a gift.
Speaker 1: Oh great, thanks.
Speaker 2: The gift is being on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Christmas Happy Cleansers.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, how many uh like stalkers and fans do you have?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I just put them all into like a you know how like you could have like primary folder for so I put them all in general.
Speaker 1: I know you could have a folder. You could have folders on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah as well, there's two options. It's primary or in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I did what.
Speaker 1: So you don't.
Speaker 3: I don't get notifications if a general person responds my story or whatever, but I will if primary.
Speaker 1: Does shod shod. Well, everybody is in the same place on mine. I think what I'm gonna do with my Instagram now is mute everybody. So when I log onto Instagram, it's just pictures of me, because it's like, you want to be happy for your friends, right You want to be happy for people that you know, you want to see your like internet cousins, you know, the people that like you're friends would on social media thrive. But sometimes you'll be like everybody seems to be doing well, but like, I don't want to see that right now?
Speaker 2: So that's that's real.
Speaker 1: I like self care.
Speaker 2: It's okay to be like, I'm happy for you, but I'm not happy for you. I'm happy for you, but I'm also like, I don't I don't need to see this right now.
Speaker 1: Right, it's okay, Right, you can just mute them. That's what I'm doing. And I think I'm gonna mute everybody except myself. Oh so my feet is just gonna be me looking at my stuff. Great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's smart, because that's really really smart. I mean, I've I know that there's like people who I'm really cool with.
Speaker 1: I know that they have me muted. So yeah, how do you know? You just you think it because they're not lacking your stuff. Yeah, they don't like any of my stuff. Yes, but some people don't see Like, if people don't interact with you at all, if you don't interact with somebody, then their posts don't show up on your timeline. Say what the way that that's the way the algorithm is set up. Okay, So we see each other's stuff because we send each other messages and we kind on each other stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if like there are hundreds of people, thousands of people that don't see your stuff because they're not interacting with you, so they're not.
Speaker 1: It's not necessarily that you're muted. They're just not seeing your stuff. It's just at the bottom of the list. Yeah, exactly. You know they need to bring back the well, that's order.
Speaker 2: That's unacceptable too.
Speaker 3: That was confusing the chronological order because then if you if you left the app, then it would like it would still show you in kind of order, and it's like, then you need to scroll past all the ones they already saw before.
Speaker 1: Here. Yes, but that's what I want, really, you want it in completely. I want it, and I want to be able to see the stuff that the people I follow are posting. Now the way Instagram is set up, I see stuff that people posted four days ago, and I'm not weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah that doesn't make sense, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean stories save the day. So honestly, it's all about the stories, it really is.
Speaker 2: I mean that. But honestly, stories is what makes me want to mute people. It's not their actual grid because I feel like people don't post a lot on there, but when it comes to the stories, it's like who you are too honest on.
Speaker 1: Here says the person who's the most honest in the room on these stories.
Speaker 2: I know I'll be doing too much, but it's fine. I mean, the people love it.
Speaker 1: The people who are you're complaining about people love it. Two friend, you can't have it both ways. You can't be keeping it real and then be mad that other people are keeping it real.
Speaker 2: Like well, some of the people who are on the inser stories, it's like, are you having a breakdown? Should I be worried about you?
Speaker 1: I don't know what am I saying? What are they doing?
Speaker 2: I just feel like if you were talking to the camera and then you're crying, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: We'll see that you will be videoing themselves with tears. Yeah, and they're like, you know this is honestly. I was gonna say something that was too specific. We was going to exactly how but like it's okay to be sad and not post on social media, Like you can sit in that pain for a little bit and then come back while you're happy. But I don't know the people who be posting them sad, teary filled videos or post people like in comment they be getting support and the attention that they looking for.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's for close friends. I feel like if you're really like upset and you need to vent it out whatever, and then you can just put on close friends.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I was trying to figure out what my close friends was gonna be and I was like no, But then like, like my I would want my cousins in there, my brother and my sister, and I'm like, do I want? Man, it's gotta be a different. But the group chat, Okay, our group chat is lit. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: Sydney, Carolina and Amina are in a group chat and it is this year or in twenty nineteen. The group chat exploded.
Speaker 2: It was too much like blow by blow back to back business.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my new thing is now, I guess because this week it happened like three times Carolina will FaceTime in the morning and tell me what she did the night before, and the other day she was teaching me or she was telling me how to give the perfect blow job on FaceTime and she wasn't doing it to anybody, she was just miming it. And I was like, Sis, it's too early in the morning for I still got my retainering. You're teaching me how to suck dick. I gotta go friend, Like, I'm busy.
Speaker 2: And why is she trying to show you? I feel like you think you feel like I know where you feel like she don't know. I feel like you ain't the one that I'm like worried about. It's like adamant about sucking dick. No, ma'am, that's not that's not your vibe.
Speaker 1: That's sis. I'd be like, well, because you know this is what it is, you can't do it too well because then they don't expect you to do it every time. If you do it like a little half assed, then they'll be like, I mean, you could do it again if you want.
Speaker 2: And also, if you want to suck dick, right, you should talk to a gay man.
Speaker 1: Well. She was saying that Parris, her her gay best friend, was telling her to do it the way that she was showing me. She was like, it's all about the head. You gotta put your tongue flat on the.
Speaker 2: That's second hand. That's telephone, bitch.
Speaker 3: Telephone hand telephone.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't know what he told her.
Speaker 1: You get Paris want me to do. You gotta call it this with your head and then you gotta you gotta rub you gotta make sure your hand is went and rub the I was like, okay, friend, I said, I touched it with a dry hand. The driest to ask, okay, stop, please stop, please please please stop. You don't have touch my dick anymore. I'd be like, oh, are you sure?
Speaker 2: But I really wanted to all fun.
Speaker 1: Why is it so swaft because your hand is so dry? Sorry, I got eggs in my palms.
Speaker 2: I think in twenty twenty, you shouldn't have to give a blowjob if your heart's not really in it.
Speaker 1: That's always been what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but some people feel like they're obligated, like, oh, you know you this is a part of leading up to sex, and it's just like we don't have to throw that. You can have You can have dinner without apps. You could go straight to the entree.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, bump a sticker. You can have merch. We're doing bumper stickers next year. In the New Year. You could have entrees but no apps. Yeah. Yeah, but don't you love when somebody orders like a bunch of apps for the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I hope that it's a friend that knows what kind of fucking apps I want.
Speaker 1: It does matter what. Sometimes I don't know. I hate reading menus. I just want somebody to be like, oh, we'll do the Pate, We'll do the a Bardo or whatever like, and those people better put the card down for all the apps. Well, that's you better have the same energy. The volume of your voice when you're ordering those apps for the table is the same way that you should put your card down in the book. Yeah, that you should have the same level energy when people try to reach for the cards.
Speaker 2: Are we in a bad neighborhood?
Speaker 1: Do you hear that the siren? Yeah, nobody listening is gonna hear what you just heard. And you do this every time we do the podcast. This is the first time I heard it. Sydney. No, she used to do it at my house. Are we in a bad neighborhood? And then we would and she'd be like, whoa girl, the sirens is loud, And then we would.
Speaker 2: Listen back and nothing. It's like a ghost. But yeah, I think that as you get older, it's just like you don't do stuff that you don't want to do anymore. That's just it.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: There was so many times where I was just doing stuff and I'm like you could tell it. I'm not feeling this, but I feel like, hey, it's it's you can't. You can't get unless you give, you given the get it, it gets gives.
Speaker 1: It's the givers begetting the getter's be giving.
Speaker 2: You can't. You can't be given just to get. But that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what it is to be a nineteen year old. They're a twenty one year old. You grow up and you'd be like, actually, I'm not doing any of these things. Or you say, well, because like okay, you know what, tell me wait, why no, because it's gonna be too much. What Andrew, how do you feel about blowjobs? They're okay giving them or getting them. I hear them.
Speaker 3: I'm better at hand jobs than blowjobs.
Speaker 1: What now, that's how do you give a good hand job? But a crappy blow jobs?
Speaker 3: That's how soft crappy blowjobs. I'm just saying that hand jobs are better for me.
Speaker 1: Andrew, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't coordinate well, I just well, also, i'm not with penis anymore. But when I was doing it, you could tell it's just like do you dance like how you give hand jobs? Because it's like off b and shaky and just it's a mess.
Speaker 1: You're giving him, Michael J. Fox? Hand? Wow? Is he still alive? Michael J. Fox? Did he pass away? Shot? No, it's not shot. I'm asking is he alive? I know Muhammad Ali died, but and he has, he has. He had the same thing as Parkinson's. That's what it's called. What do you call it, Michael J.
Speaker 2: Fox? Bitch shod?
Speaker 1: Because if I just said Parkinsons, would y'all have known what I was talking about. Yeah, Parkinson's hand job? Yes, Andrew, it's loading.
Speaker 2: Sorry Marie, when's the last time you gave one? What a hand job?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Dude, Michael J. Fox is fifty old. Okay, ah, little little guys.
Speaker 2: Stop mean we love a short king.
Speaker 1: No, I'm five four, but his wife is he's married. His wife must be four eleven because men who are that short should be with women.
Speaker 3: Who are short than Tracy. Tracy is five six.
Speaker 1: You better do it. He'd be standing on his back to the future money.
Speaker 2: I love it, dick? Uh what don't deflect? Oh uh?
Speaker 1: Like not this past Sunday, but the Sunday before.
Speaker 2: Did you like it?
Speaker 1: I mean he didn't like it. My hand was dry, and I was like walking my angaw was me walking with my two fingers, like do do do? Do? Just like walking anyway. You're such a kid. Uh No, I'm a grown up that doesn't want to do stuff, so I won't do it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna throw a tantrum though, well did he ask? No? No, he didn't ask. Well, because sometimes you start having sex and then you like stop. You know what I mean, you start, you stop, you start, you stop?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, bitch, that's called rounds, and that's what you be doing.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's not start and finish. It's like you do it and then you're like, whoa, you fall off, You fall off a little bit. You be like let me lay down, let me get my strength, let me get some waters. If it's the first, don't succeed, that's not But that's not round. The round is like finished round. It is finished fully and then like maybe like dose off for a second and like come back and then do it again and then finish and then do it again. But that's a lot of work. These dudes with their endurance, they eating keen wop bowls down.
Speaker 2: The sex is too long, I say, ebowl say ebowl, like they doing a lot, and it's just like, why does sex have to be that long? It just doesn't. It's unless you're on Molly. It's like twenty minutes tops.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes. Well, I mean that's well, you're only doing the entree, Okay, you only doing you're doing desserts this, you're not doing apps or.
Speaker 2: I'm going straight to drop the check please. I mean, I don't know. I just feel like I don't want to do nothing unless I want to do it. And that's tough because when you're with somebody else and they feeling hornies, it's like your duty to just rub one out for them.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, Sidney, I think you haven't learned that no means no.
Speaker 2: I mean now I've been known that no means no, because you know how I get down, you'd be like not tonight, I just be like, I'm depressed.
Speaker 1: You know how that goes.
Speaker 2: Is dry depression sham wild the ship out of my couch.
Speaker 1: That's what I say.
Speaker 2: I tell him, I'm honest, I'm like touching there.
Speaker 3: Of that what depression sham the hell out of my That's.
Speaker 1: A keychain, that's not that's a key chain. That's a long key chain.
Speaker 2: That's a banner, that's a David banner. And so wait, didn't you hook up with some money recently? I did, and we didn't get to chat about it. What's up?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, where are you meeting people these days? On grinder? Okay? Now, are you looking for a relationship in the new year? For the new year? Sure, the city, don't be answering for him. It's like he's you know, Andrew, seems like he's relationship.
Speaker 3: Oriented to me, I am, yes, that's least energy that you have here, like insane, truly forty one I.
Speaker 1: Mean forty one. Oh oh, let me see okay, Andrew.
Speaker 3: I know I thought it was being catfished.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 1: What are you scrolling through? I just want to see the butchers.
Speaker 3: There's another one next to it, Andrews. But what did you actually?
Speaker 1: I think that was your but If it wasn't you Squat's friend?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay? But the guy are you ready?
Speaker 2: Okay? But this picture is like he's a.
Speaker 1: Little a little cuckoo. I agree, Yeah, yeah, he got crazy eyes in that photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: His apartment Okay, up.
Speaker 1: To his apartment, there are.
Speaker 3: Stack six pairs of shoes outside of his apartment. I thought there might be like six people in that apartment. I was terrified.
Speaker 1: Okay, they walked in. Wait, what neighborhood are we in?
Speaker 3: It's Prospect Park right around here. Okay, okay, really yeah, right next to the train. Really nice building. But then I walk into the apartment. It's filled with boxes. There's like nothing unpacked. He's living out of boxes. I'm like, oh, did you just move here? And he said no, I've been here for four months.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he said that. Well, hold on, I've moved, and let's talk about that. I moved and my stuff is you know, how to put a dresser together vanity?
Speaker 3: Well, you were talking about what is it the service that comes over and does it task rabbit?
Speaker 1: And Andrew said, that's Andrew said, His answer is we were talking about test Rabbit. Yeah, can you do you have test Rabbit listeners? If you want to come through to East New York and put together my vanity which I got and addresser, you know, I'll hit you all off with some money. Yeah, we got these eight hundred dollars give cars they and.
Speaker 2: You just gave us.
Speaker 3: But yeah, four months, but it's four months. He literally, I swear to god, he said, I've just been really busy with jury duty.
Speaker 1: And I was like, okaye on the Weinstein case, Jerry, are you part of that for four months? For four months? Well, what was unpacked was the couch out there's he had.
Speaker 3: Literally the only piece of furniture that he had was a mattress on, like the cheapest pat frame.
Speaker 2: That's scary and he's forty one. Are you going through a divorce? Did he?
Speaker 1: Did he lose everything because he had all the boxes.
Speaker 3: But also he just had coins all over his floor, which I thought was the most interesting, like money, coins, just coins everywhere all over that apartment.
Speaker 2: Okay, like quarters and it was just like this, this is wild.
Speaker 3: It's like someone poured like a piggy bang all over.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, you get about being poured all over? Did you let? Did y'all have sex? Yeah, I'm saying you say, saw the picture? You saying is all he's a hoarder or whatever?
Speaker 2: You were all judgmentally.
Speaker 3: He still had plants, which you know he was like responsible for a plant.
Speaker 1: Was a little bit with the succulents. Was it an al?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, if you walk into a man's apartment and it's a mess, but he has plants. He knows how to take care of things.
Speaker 1: Well, Andrew said, the plants wasn't dead, so that's he was taking care of those. He was And did he take care of you?
Speaker 3: I I took care of him really because the first time I A ass.
Speaker 2: You ate you ate as you ate ass on the record corners, nickels.
Speaker 1: And dimes, ass, lions, tigers and eggs. So we're not we're doing apps and ass today exactly. Yes, wow, as at the.
Speaker 2: Title, and we eaten ass.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was fine.
Speaker 3: His dick was gigantic, but like like one of those crazy curves for no reason.
Speaker 1: You've seen a curvy dick like curve what do you mean crazy curve like in.
Speaker 3: Half like like like uh like to the left left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never seen. I've only ever seen like the straight dicks, and I've never seen a curve.
Speaker 2: And it's like taking a detour.
Speaker 1: Will that be like, gentle, I'm gonna go this way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't even imagine putting that like in your body in that way. So he didn't have sex, Oh, you can handle it. I was like, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: But that's what that's what we're here for. Friend. No, we can do we.
Speaker 3: Can do the apps, the apps, right, we don't need the full.
Speaker 2: I have a little brata, you know, I have a break plate and whatnot.
Speaker 1: But it was fine.
Speaker 3: And then we went to go to dinner and then we went to go.
Speaker 1: See wait wait wait wait wait and had apps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not eating before I eat him out.
Speaker 1: Yo. That's the episode is as first apps later, So you merch, that's merch. I'm just like, so now I'm sitting across from you eat Wait where did he take you somewhere? Nice? Uh? The gag y'all went to shake went to the gag was they.
Speaker 3: Bought the tickets to the the movie, and so when the check came at the end, he just like didn't do anything. So I just like put my card down and I was like, I feel fucking dumb.
Speaker 2: Right, why he paid for the movie?
Speaker 3: But I don't know when there's that considerable that edge, what do you think You're like, You're like.
Speaker 1: You're the daddy. You're looking for daddy, right.
Speaker 2: He said, whenever you're in my house, do you know what I'm dealing with? Picked up some of that change these are t ain't got the.
Speaker 1: Furniture, Andrew, this is what you do. Next time that happens. They drop the check. He don't even reach for it. You don't reach for it. You say to him, do you do you want to split this if you're gonna, if that's what you feel like is gonna happen, because putting your card down and not saying anything is fully problematic in that. Like I mean for me, I mean I wouldn't. I don't leave my house in your card anyway.
Speaker 2: You know what that means?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: You didn't really?
Speaker 3: He asked, Well, no, he enjoyed it. He was, Yes, he showed how he was rock hard the entire time.
Speaker 2: Nah, you know how you should.
Speaker 1: Yes, he came. We both came.
Speaker 2: You gotta pay for everything?
Speaker 3: That's my movie, did Jesse? We went to go see the movie that Sydney spoiled.
Speaker 1: To wait so you hold up yo, you hate and then went to see Queensland that he paid for, and then you bought him food.
Speaker 2: Well that's what makes sense. He's like, well, you saw a black trauma. Now you have to pay for this food. Yeah, now you got to pay for black Boy Joy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can tell that he was uncomfortable after the movie ended because it was like, Oh, I don't know how to talk to this like white kid that's much younger than me.
Speaker 2: About that, well, white kid before the movie? Did he not know what the movie was fucking about?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know what I mean. I really went into it and not knowing what it was about either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, I mean I would win with nobody white though, I'll tell you that much, no offense. I love y'all, y'all know, there's just some things that I want to keep for me and you know, the people who look like me.
Speaker 1: It's no shod, no shod, no shot.
Speaker 3: But a nighthawk cinema with the food that comes out. So that's the Alama Alama, like the same premise.
Speaker 1: I think it's called it's like a theater that they you can order foods but drinks and were y'all in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that one.
Speaker 1: No, it's right around here. Yes, Sydney, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sorry, Okay, I'm being rude.
Speaker 3: She's like, wow, okay, yeah he paid for that.
Speaker 1: So but you guys got drinks at the movies. Yes, So he spent like fifty dollars at the movie.
Speaker 3: Theaters easy, and I spent fifty dollars at dinner.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah I went Dutch.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there you go. I don't know. Yeah, whoa, maybe it start dating people who are not super rich.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you went to his house, got no couch? What do you expect if I'm buying you? If I'm paying for everything and I ain't got no couch, you should not want to fuck with me. Yeah, so y'all did the date backwards? I love that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's why you sort of have to do it. You can't have dinner if you're like a gay couple.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you ate before the movie, so yeah, because I was hungry, you ate?
Speaker 2: You didn't get full of that. I saw the cakes. They looked full to me, look like thanksgivin Danna, beans.
Speaker 1: Greens, tomatoes, potatoes, beans, greens. Well, he's high, he's high high.
Speaker 2: So what do you want to do? Do you want to move forward? Or are you feeling like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, he's just a little he's a little strange.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It was a strange, just like a little like socially awkward.
Speaker 1: You know. So after the movie he didn't really have anything to say. And yeah, I mean like yeah, and I know you started.
Speaker 3: It was like, okay, I'm going to take responsibility to lead this conversation with him, you know, and I just started like throwing things at him. I was the one talking.
Speaker 1: You know, you initiated the conversation after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was like, you're not talking about anything, so here's just telling you about my week.
Speaker 2: Well he was like he felt weird because y'all saw the movie.
Speaker 3: And he was like, what we no, no, no, this was before the movie. I thought you were asking about at dinner after the movie. We just it was late because he got a ten thirty showing, very like, what's a showing?
Speaker 1: What does he do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: What is he? Uh?
Speaker 3: He he said that he plans like the New York City Marathon. He works for that company.
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, well he need to play an unpopped unpack them boxes. But so the order was him you at his house and we talked a little bit.
Speaker 2: Not a lot.
Speaker 1: It was it awkward. Then okay, he said, you weren't there. You don't even know we were you counting our words?
Speaker 3: I mean we were already on the bed because that's the only furniture that he has.
Speaker 1: Set all those boxes, wasn't i Lujiah.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, this is my couch bed over here. He's like, take your clothes off. You have bed, so you canda have your outside clothes on my bed. So take everything off.
Speaker 1: That's hot. So you talked a little bit. Was it was he social socially awkward at the house, Not as much now because he knew some sex was about to go down.
Speaker 2: Yea, he was.
Speaker 1: He was like a nerd.
Speaker 3: He there's like there was some things that I could talk to him about, like like nerdy stuff like TV.
Speaker 2: Star Wars.
Speaker 1: I'm not into Star Wars, but you know, yes, star Wars, video video games, Dragon ball z Yo. Sydney said, star Wars, and then you guys went to dinner and then you went to the movies. Yes, that's correct. M okay. We took the bus to the bus.
Speaker 2: Whoa, that's that got my dick.
Speaker 1: That's why he got all that change on the floor. That's his bus fare. My dick is flasted. You said, bus. What bus was it? I have no clue.
Speaker 2: Given you. I'm already seven months in a relationship.
Speaker 1: They took the Polar Express to the Queen and Slim. You know, people throw shade at the bus. But since I've moved into this new neighborhood, I like taking the bus.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I too.
Speaker 1: I'd be taking the bus more than I take the train. Now sometimes I like the bus.
Speaker 2: I like sitting there.
Speaker 1: And just when was the last time you were on the bus? Friend?
Speaker 2: Okay, actually, I think like a month ago I was on the bus with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I wasn't by myself. They had to fight me because you know, I don't take the bus or the train.
Speaker 1: Or walk Sidney. Can we talk about you saving money in the new year? My god, No, you don't talk about that. I know I do. I do.
Speaker 2: I'm getting I'm getting my teeth done.
Speaker 1: So it was saving money. That's spending money, friends, I know.
Speaker 2: Well, I had to talk up top. I work just like Andrew in a date.
Speaker 1: As ass dinner movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah backwards, I'll tell you what I'm about to spend the money. I'm gonna say, Yeah, I'm gonna get my teeth. I need to book something like serious quick fast.
Speaker 1: You're get your teeth fixed? How much do you think that's gonna cost.
Speaker 2: Thousands of dollars. Oh no, I'm about to use all that J Crew money.
Speaker 3: Weren't you like set up with Sandy's husband?
Speaker 1: Okay, you remember that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go back to but I told her, yeah, a year ago, I'm gonna go back to him. But I'm like, I'm gonna have money, and I'm like, no, like charge me. You know obviously if you don't want to charge me, like everything, but charge me, I'm like, I want to pay. I'm a client.
Speaker 1: I haven't been did the dentist in a while. Should go to Sandy's husband too and be like, what twelve dollars with me? Is that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: No, probably not. I can cover this cleaning.
Speaker 2: Keith deserves all of it. He's great. Teeth by Keith.
Speaker 1: Y'all need to go by Keith so funny. That's like those Instagram like uh wig like Tokyo styles, Wig Bye Walters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wig my Walters.
Speaker 1: I would beat that wig by Walters. People be hashtagging like they're like face beat by more or whatever, like teeth by Teith.
Speaker 2: Wow, teeth by Keith amazing? Okay, and he's in Gramercy Park so exclusive. He's dope expensive. The office is real cute. It's like appointments, only you can't just pull up.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's what it is at most doctor's offices. Do oh is it? I don't know. I also haven't been the Dundas in so long. I need to go. I want to get like my teeth cleaned, and I feel like I need to make sure that you know, I ain't got no cavities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to like I want to replace the tooth, get my teeth real straight. You know what I'm saying, because that's what it is. It's like I'll be looking at myself taped and I'm like, you know what, you know, it's fucking his hold up me not acting well and fucked up teeth, Like I need to have at least something going well. Ye, your teeth are not fed up though they the acting is so bad that you're looking at my teeth. That's what That's what it is.
Speaker 1: At your TV teeth, Look at your Hollywood teeth. Next year in the new year.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I'm not gonna get the chick lits, but I'm gonna get a visiline.
Speaker 3: Some like actresses that have like really fun up teeth, well, like Demi Levado, Demi Levado. She had a gap for a while, but then she got it fixed. Krsen Duns also had bad teeth for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they all start that's the city. They all start out with bad teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is twenty nineteen. They don't do that. That's for the nineties.
Speaker 3: But they were famous before they got their teeth fixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, that's the nineties. You don't do that anymore. You got to already be.
Speaker 1: Saying about the nineties. Jami Levado is definitely not the dainty.
Speaker 2: But what her teeth look like.
Speaker 1: She had just a giant gap and then.
Speaker 2: She that doesn't count. I'm talking about fucked up like spaces.
Speaker 1: That's what a gap is looking like.
Speaker 2: Jacket gap is a space, I mean, but like, is it just the front one?
Speaker 1: That's just the front?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine. I have spaces on the side. Oh yeah, you can fucking you can put a whole train through.
Speaker 1: But no it yes, Sidney, the side is not. The biggest gap is the one in the middle, in the front.
Speaker 2: But that's like that could be like interpret as like a model. It's alt, it's interesting. It gives you character.
Speaker 1: I had a big ass gap in the front. And that's why I got racist. Who imagine me with the gap right now?
Speaker 2: I see it is so big. I think it would make you look older.
Speaker 1: It looks like my mom. My mom is a gap. She loves it.
Speaker 2: She's great.
Speaker 1: I love her. But she oh, you know, so she like it's different. Yeah, she's from a different place, a different time, a different era.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm gonna try to not take cabs like that. I'm gonna take.
Speaker 1: How friend, I feel like, how are you gonna try to do that?
Speaker 2: I feel like five cabs a week is fine.
Speaker 1: Let's break this down, because you need you go back, going and coming and going on Monday, coming and going on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I need to I need to only take cabs at night. During the day, I have to take the train.
Speaker 3: Okay, where are you traveling? How far are you going?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm far baby, I'm at the end of Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: H But I do. She's at the beginning of Queen.
Speaker 2: But I do uber pools like you.
Speaker 1: But where's the office?
Speaker 2: Where the office is near?
Speaker 1: Sohu oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, by the West Village. Okay, that's not that, that's bad, it's fine.
Speaker 1: That's far. But that means you gotta leave earlier. You got a budget time better, you gotta go to bed early, you gotta get up early, like you had to make a lot of changes in a new year. Friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I want to make some gigs where uh you know they sending me a car?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, what that's the best. Yeah, they send you a car and then you make the drive a wait for twenty minutes because you'll.
Speaker 3: Be like, well, I'm not ready, So you're not really solving the problem at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Andrew, you I'm you're hearing what I'm what she's saying. I need I've been talking to City about this uber thing literally for five years. She has six years now, yeah, oh six years. And actually the only thing that's changed is she takes more ubers now farther distances. Do you get anything out of like, like any rewards for using them? With ubers?
Speaker 2: Marie gets all the fifty percents off, And.
Speaker 1: I don't uber as hard as City does. I'm can I take the train?
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, back at the ranch they are, I'm going to act them. I'm at them on Twitter. I'm be like, yo, the fuck you need to see how much money on spending with y'all, where's my fifty? Where's my twenty percent off? Where's my tear?
Speaker 1: Are you like a diamond member?
Speaker 2: Like with like? I feel like I am a dime I should be a diamond member you, Yeah, you should be. I spend thousand dollars. Now, I don't understand why some car service isn't sponsoring me yet.
Speaker 1: You hear this. It's the same thing every week, every time.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: It's like, why can't I just just get everything that I I should get everything for free? This should be mine. When you went into Buffalo Exchange and one of it, Oh my god, that happened one time. Guys, you won't let it every you just said it was this. It's the same language. Yeah, I've sending me cars for free.
Speaker 2: I mean they should. I've spent my money, I've done my time.
Speaker 1: But that's that city. That's how this works. You spend money, and that's how these places stay in business. It's not she spent money, let's give her free stuff. Oh you won't spend the money regardless, friend.
Speaker 2: You think these celebrities are having the papers that they're getting free stuff left and right.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sidney, that's what's so that's what happens with celebrities.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm like, what how many degrees away from that?
Speaker 1: Literally one exact the moon though, But you know, you don't have the reach of a Rihanna or the reach of a Demi Levado yet. So you gotta keep paying or you gotta stop spending the money, I don't know, pay full class, enacting class friend, and then book something and become the famous person that you are in your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah shot no fox shot yeah fox sh Yeah. So I never to do that, you know. I just want to feel confident in my smile. And then yeah, I do want to save some money because that would be important. I mean, I live in an apartment now, you know, a roommate.
Speaker 1: What does that even feel like?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, killing my soul, killing me up with her.
Speaker 1: Telling the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: For the new year.
Speaker 2: We're in the new year, I guess. And I just.
Speaker 1: It's so hard to not take a crub, do you guys? Like taking the train is awful. Nobody likes taking the train Sydney. But I also this is for me. It's just you live in prime location, syste Yeah, but I live in prime location because when y'all were running out of in and out of comedy shows and comedy clubs, spending money on ubers and sixty dollars on this and blah blah blah blah blah. I was taking the train and I saved my money. And then when I could afford to live somewhere that's close and convenient, and now I can take cheaper cars because I'm closer to the city and I'm closer to what I do, and I'm closer to what I need. God. I mean, also, you know, I make money so dead, but.
Speaker 2: God is good.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Friend. I'm also good at saving money, and I walk. I'm not afraid to walk a couple of blocks. I'm not afraid to walk a little bit it and Uber be give me these discounts and my ubers be like five dollars now sold that part.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you ever want to just send me one of those that send you one of what you know five percent?
Speaker 1: How do I send somebody five percent?
Speaker 2: Basis where you at drop me a pen you need to You need to use it Uber real quick.
Speaker 1: Sidney, you have a full time job and you work all day and you spend all of that money that you make on cars and coats and shoes, and I have a no no job. I have a no job, and I spend all of my money on paying my rent and coats and shoes, and then you return them and then I bring them back. Oh yeah, you wear it, wear it once, Take all the photos that you need because you This is what my Instagram is the devil, because you post all these photos of this thing that you like and you spend this money on and then it's like, well, now I can't never wear this again, burn it. So it's like I might as well bring it back. I've been I was doing Rent the Runway before Rent the Runway was a thing.
Speaker 2: Where were you when I buy it from Zara?
Speaker 1: Bring it back?
Speaker 2: Oh bitch, shut up.
Speaker 1: I am the inspiration for Rent the Runway.
Speaker 2: They were like, instead of you returning these things all the time, why don't you just have this system where you borrow and then give.
Speaker 1: It back, put you pay for it and you don't get your money back. I'm getting my money back. Honestly, I'm gonna start a new thing. I'ma start this new thing. I'll pick it up for you and I'll bring it to the store after you wear it, and you just gotta pay me a small percentage of what your refund.
Speaker 2: Is says they're gonna put you in jail. You're going to jail.
Speaker 1: And it's so funny because I'll be buying stuff and I'd be like, what's the return policy here? I didn't try any of this stuff, and I just want to make sure that I'm able to return what doesn't work for me. And they'd be like, sir, you be here all the time, but I'd be.
Speaker 4: Like, what the time is here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You guys, when you buy things, you should definitely ask what's the return or the exchange? Because I bought a Wand and you know, every time I look at that ship, I just want to strangle the fuck out of the Wand and the person who sold it to me. The label rubbed off? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: The label rubbed off? It was there was like like a sticker like no, like.
Speaker 2: A label that tells you what brand the wand is?
Speaker 1: It's gone? That means that it's gone. Oh, Sydney, yes, that's one of those, she she what's those like cheap like Chinese brands? No? Like knock off?
Speaker 2: Those are better? Those are better than what I fucking have.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're sure that you were using it properly or just he's Andrew saying, were you not using the thing? Is that properly?
Speaker 2: No, she said it did. It didn't burn out, it fell off, it's gone.
Speaker 1: I was rubbed off off. It was like printed on there. Yeah, ye, Sidney, that's not a quality. It was not quality.
Speaker 2: And I keep holding it him like it felt heavier when she was using it. She must have been using Now it's super light. She sold you a decoy. Yes, that's what I think. And you know, it's so much money, and every time I curl my hair and I was like, this falls fucking whack. And now I finally know what it is to be a parent. You know, you spend all this money or something, and you're like, but you're not giving me the results that I fucking wants.
Speaker 1: That's what it feels like to go to college. Friend, you go to college, you spend all this damn money, and then you graduate or you don't or whatever, and then you're like, I went to school and I'm actually not getting any of the results that I thought I was gonna get when I went there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, this dumb curling wand is like a relationship. You know, you put all your money and time into it, and you're like, I thought I was gonna have some bomb ass Beyonce girls. Now I'm just two hundred and seventy dollars in a hole, two hundred and my panties are not wet fucking one.
Speaker 1: Well, see's why I'm not in a relationship. I'm not putting money or time into anything. Money and time into me. Actually, I need to put less time into myself. I need to do some other stuff.
Speaker 2: Money, time and respect.
Speaker 1: You be eating right, money back, money time, respect, You be eating ass, and we're back. I've never eaten ass. I don't. I don't think it's for me.
Speaker 3: I've like considered it with guys in the past when I was like, I don't think I want so why did this guy? I really it looked night.
Speaker 1: It was like you were in his shambily apartment and you were like his bud caim I was backing out his apartment. Then I was looking at it was all the lights off.
Speaker 2: You mean you weren't looking at the apartment.
Speaker 1: You stepped over piles of change like Scrooge MCDI like Aladdin in the Cave of Wonders.
Speaker 2: You were like, oh my god, he's a Zaddy.
Speaker 1: Dimes everywhere. Yeah, March of Dime. You know when you go to the supermarket, that little the little change thing for the kids with the bald kids. That was his apartment, the ball kids. It's like, yeah, do you have change for Saint Jude? And you'd be like, ah, no, I don't have. I don't know who Jude is. I don't know a single person named Jude.
Speaker 2: I know what Jude law. Dude?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know what jud Law?
Speaker 4: You know him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've met him, You hung out with him? Can we talk about that? Being honest?
Speaker 2: I mean he would come to the bar, he.
Speaker 1: Didn't hang out with him. That's fucking hanging out.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: So when people come to see us perform live and they say, well I was hanging out with unofficial expert, that you agree with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If somebody like comes to our show a lot and then somebody they meet somebody and they're talking like, yeah, I know them, those my girls.
Speaker 1: No, not in Australia with people saying oh yeah, Sydney, that's my girl. You think that.
Speaker 2: Imagine if he did oh yeah, that's my girl. Dude, I'm telling you, I used to hang out with uh celebrities all the time. Jason Statham, he's he's weird as fuck.
Speaker 1: Why because he's buff.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't even that buff when he was When we saw him, I was just like, this is the man who's supposed to be saving people in movies.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, most actors are small, like Tom Cruise is tiny, and he'd be doing all his own stunts.
Speaker 2: I said, you lost your hair in your mind, like how how does this make sense? But he was trying to talk to the girl that I was seeing at the time.
Speaker 1: What does she look like?
Speaker 2: She's like Brazilian whatnot? She was cute?
Speaker 1: Well, I was talking to her, she was cute, Brazilian whatnot?
Speaker 2: Brazilian and whatnot?
Speaker 1: Said, they don't even know what she was. You were talking to this woman and you don't know what she was.
Speaker 2: She was Bilan Portuguese and you know, yeah, yeah, that's all the same stuff.
Speaker 1: Portuguese Brazilian is the same same language.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whenever I get Portuguese hair and Brazilian hair, I can't really tell the different.
Speaker 1: You just blend them. You put the Brazilian on top. You do every other trail layer.
Speaker 2: Actually Brazilian Portuguese.
Speaker 1: You do a Brazilian bang of Portuguese in the back, Yes, a little mullet, a little party in the back. So what's gonna happen with this hair friend? I mean, I feel like I don't even remember the braids anymore? Right, remember once he did braids?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Shut out to maven hair. Just been lacing my lace front for a couple of months. Now, how long has it been?
Speaker 1: I get to keep it for six monks, keeping it for six Wait, you're keeping it in for six months.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take it out and like, you know, replenish it.
Speaker 1: Or you get to keep the hair for six months and you got to bring the hair bet.
Speaker 2: They they keep giving me hair for six months.
Speaker 1: And how long has it been? Was the question. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It feels like three months now, right, It feels like a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of time this past friend. Yeah, it's been a while.
Speaker 2: I think I'm ready. I'm ready to go ball like USS. But I don't have a hairline like yours.
Speaker 1: So my hairline is not doing anything to your friend.
Speaker 2: And then if I go, if I go real short, to're like, oh what you're trying to be Marie and I'm like, yeah, what's the problem, And then all of a sudden I got abs and see.
Speaker 1: Shut up, you look poor, Like that is exactly who I am about it. Somebody came up to our show the other day and he was like, you guys are always calling people poor, and I was like, it's not that we're calling people poor. I just like the word poor. YEA like saying it poor. P two o's and then an R.
Speaker 2: You know who is not poor. Shout out to Tyler the creator for coming to the Knitting Factory.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that happened. It's a great show. Yeah, that's how people all over the world know about the knitting or cool with Tyler?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well actually we're cooler with Tyler than she is with Jude. But yeah, he just came to the show. I was on stage and I get off, and I mean, it's like, Tyler the creators here, and so is Gerard Carmichael. He's gonna do some time. And I was like, oh cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good night and he.
Speaker 1: Was up there. He was hanging out amongst the people. He was laughing at jokes. He had an argyle sweater on. I think he checked his coat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said Marie was funny.
Speaker 1: He said I was funny. I feel like he touched my butt.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 1: I let him a coat check factory is there? There is where when you go in through the side door, not the main door. But that's Excity.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: His coat might have been on the floor. I don't know how rich people do, but I know he didn't have a quote on and then he had one.
Speaker 2: So you heard or you heard that people people be coming through so iron.
Speaker 1: Mariah Carey's coming this week. Oh she wants for Christmas.
Speaker 2: You might have to cut that out.
Speaker 1: Because this is coming out in January. Happy New Year, yay.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you can't stop playing All I Want for Christmas until February the second. That's I think that's what.
Speaker 1: You do it until after you nah the ball drops. You not doing All I Want for Christmas no more.
Speaker 2: It's I mean people people, folks with right heavy.
Speaker 1: No they like that song, says, I don't know if they have it would heart.
Speaker 3: She's the number one solo artist of all time. I think she only has like one. If she gets one more number one, then she surpasses the Beatles.
Speaker 1: Oh good for her, let's let's do that.
Speaker 2: But how is she gonna do that? She hasn't had a new album that.
Speaker 1: Well, like her new album came out like a year ago or two years ago. I think I don't know if any of the songs hit number one.
Speaker 3: No, but it's been twenty five years since all I went for Christmas and it's continuing. It's still like number one, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every year it comes back, it comes back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, but it's a good song. That song is as Christmas or more than jingle bills. No one is playing jingle bills at all holidays, Like nobody wants to hear that. People are just silent night all over Christmas.
Speaker 2: People are lazy. Nobody else wants to make a new Christmas song and suck.
Speaker 1: All of the pop stars have their own Christmas song, but.
Speaker 2: They don't make good ones. They don't have one and could top Mariah Carey. They're lazy.
Speaker 1: She wrote that in ninety minutes. She wrote it in ninety minutes. Yeah, how do you know this? I was like, are you a lamb?
Speaker 3: I am a little bit really and Juie is a little You need to choose between Barbie or Lamb because are they still feuding? They were feuding back in like what twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: American Idol days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was crazy though, they said some crazy stopped to each other.
Speaker 1: Well, because Nicki Minaj, you know, she she got an attitude. But Mariah Carey is a diva, but she's earned that. Yeah, she wrote a song in ninety minutes twenty five years ago and it's still number one. Yes, okay, right, So that's that's who Mariah Carey is and Nicki Minaj is. You know, she's from Queens, she's Trinidadian, she got an attitude, she making money. Of course they're you know, of course they feuded. But I didn't watch American Idol. I stopped after Rubin one. What season was it?
Speaker 3: That was like season two? And Klay again came in second.
Speaker 1: Ah didn't Klay can send you his dick? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know that was great and I was like, wow, we are really one degree away from being famous.
Speaker 1: Well, we know people who are famous, like Jokim Booster, who did this podcast, has been on like Watch What Happens Live, he's been on, was on Kelly. I didn't even know Kelly Clarkson. Okay, speaking of American Idol first winner. Uh, she I didn't even know she had a talk show. She had a new Ricky Lake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was the guest along with Jennifer Hudson.
Speaker 1: Jennifer American Again. I didn't even recognize it for huts and she looked all.
Speaker 2: Skimy skin ty yeah. Famous. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We're a degree of separation, literally, just one. That's exciting.
Speaker 3: Well you have Tyler the creator literally coming to your shown a degree.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it. That's my I mean, you know, and you know I'm his type. You know he like little black boys.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, shut up, Marie, you're so sick. Yeah, but you know, you never know who will come to the show again.
Speaker 1: And a bunch of people were there from uh this podcast somebody pray hoost shirt on.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot all your fucking names.
Speaker 1: But listen, there wasn't so many.
Speaker 2: Everybody was beautiful, moisturized edges. They were wearing turtle necks.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It was just incredible. I was like, what a sight to see.
Speaker 1: Everybody had full brows, nobody's beers was patchy. Everybody listens to this podcasts attracted. Yeah, I mean, y'all didn't post those pictures yet though, Well we have some of those pictures friends. Oh okay, so we Well maybe that's what I'll do. Maybe I'll go through and you know, see if I can find some of the ones that we've taken with listeners recently, and I'll post them on the Instagram because y'll deserve it, because we are truly blessed. The way that people come up to us after a show, I'd be like, if only you know how terrible we are.
Speaker 2: No, they know, they listen to the pie, they listen to the pod, and you know what else they do? They go to the motherfucking Patreon. Hello, Hey, have you guys signed up to Patreon yet? It is so freaking good. I went back to the very first Patreon that we ever did, and we were giving hot scolding, hot pipe and hoe business like I was saying everything well beginning.
Speaker 1: That I was Patreon was a safe space for us. It was.
Speaker 2: It ain't.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's okay. Well, we didn't talk about this on the podcast, but somebody came to the show, to the knitting factory and a confronted Sydney in the bathroom accosted Hall for stuff that we said on the Patreon.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you, let me if you ever listening and you either you've been on a show or you adjacent to the show. This is all Jess, This is all fun, funny games. If I drag you on the show, I've dragged my own self on the show. Everybody getting dragged. Everybody get dragged. Anybody can get this, get this work or whatever. Anybody could get this smoke.
Speaker 3: You know, she followed you into the bathroom or she was already in there.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just know that I was like, hey, what's up, girl, And it turned into y'all dragged me on the podcast, and I was like whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa Hold up, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: Sidy was like hey hey, and she was like, don't hate me, Oh my god. And then she like essentially yelled at her in this public bathroom in front of people who know us. Wow, And Sydney was like, well, she has to leave.
Speaker 2: I was fucking pissed, man. I was like, but it's just like how you gonna come to somebody's like establishment like that. And we in a small space you cannot raise your voice if we in the bathroom. That's just not how it works.
Speaker 1: Youthroom voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to raise your voice and we outside, yeah you know there's nothing but space and opportunity. But you in the bathroom, you better be whisper wi Sis. You're not raising your voice in front of these people dingleberries.
Speaker 1: Sis, don't do that. But yeah, she she did that, and Sidney said we had to kick her out, so we went and got security and kicked her out. But this woman never said anything to me, so I think she didn't.
Speaker 2: Recognid Just know if you ever at my show and you're giving me problems, you're getting thrown out. That's just like, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she was upset. That's crazy. She came and she came to the Knit and got a front row seat just to yell at Sydney. And then we were you gotta go, and she was like, well, I came from a long way to support you. Guys, what support? Support? You had talked to her? What are you saying right now? I mean it was like that scene in Players Club where they fought in the back.
Speaker 2: To be honest, if you got a problem with me, and Marie and you only talk to me.
Speaker 1: You you're punk, You're a p cs be because she didn't say anything to me and I and I make sure that Marie is the one that talks the most shit, and yet here we are. Friend. Maybe we should go back and listen to the episode where you was talking all that mess and we can see who was talking the most.
Speaker 2: Which I'm positive that if I was talking shit you you was right up there with me signing.
Speaker 1: But I would like to know because she came at you.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you said your own you know.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent absolutely, it's a conversation, you saying things, I'm saying things. But the way she came at you, friend, you must have struck all of the nerves. All of the nerves.
Speaker 2: Y'all call me a liar, Hey, i'd be lying to It's fine.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with liar? I don't lie. I don't lie, which there right there was me lying. I mean, I don't really be lying. I'd be actually pretty honest. I'll omit things before I lie.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: You see i'm looking at you.
Speaker 1: I'm actually not looking at your friend because I'm a busy drawing. I'm working on new.
Speaker 2: Merchan Yeah, we got hosters for the more merch out there.
Speaker 1: Well, we got to experience some things so that we can have things that we can talk about and put on our shirt.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's all. That's why you gotta go right now to the Patreon and re up on all the old ship we used to do and be like, wow, they used to be fucking hot, crunchy messes, whores and everything.
Speaker 1: Horse derves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good time.
Speaker 3: We used to listen to the Patreon. Do you guys talk about me on there?
Speaker 1: Talk about everything?
Speaker 2: We talked about it?
Speaker 3: You said, is it mean yeah, because you talk ship obviously, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the Patreon started out as just like when we turn the microphones off, this is what happens. Because we would record him in my house, so we would record our regular episodes at my house and then immediately after do a Patreon and it was like, well, Sydney, we talk about like give specifics like people's names. She would we have an episode it was called iPods are better than Abortions. We like, if you go through the names of the episodes on the Patreon. Matter of fact, that's what I'm gonna do for you, all right, now, because it's like, wait, what city was going through the names yesterday and I was like, I can't believe we were calling our we were calling these episodes, these things.
Speaker 2: It was so good, and I was just like, damn, that's why I need to get back out there. Man, I gotta just not be scared and just meet people and do things you scared of.
Speaker 1: Friend, I'm tired.
Speaker 2: I don't want to mean nobody. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 1: Here's an episode bird Box. Wait bird Box, watch it, then come back. R Kelly du fuck fully prepared to suck a dick, flued out coats, cabs and emergency contexts West Coast Washington. Who has the biggest entourage in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: No, it's further back.
Speaker 1: Is Marie a bully? Was it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: I mean you're not really selling them right now, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm trying to. You know, the WiFi out really not good in here. Oh no, blame it, blame it, struggle bonus, we do. We're sitting not putting videos up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were dancing.
Speaker 1: Poop Baby poop two broke ass queens. Y'all sure are ugly that these are the names of the episodes on the Patreon It's a free bed in a box. Ho what happens in Vegas will be on this podcast? Rich black people equal white people. Okay, fuck the titles, but listen.
Speaker 2: Just listen to it. It's good.
Speaker 1: But stuff with Carolina Okay, well yeah, just listen to the episodes.
Speaker 2: They're good.
Speaker 1: We promise Sis is he gay and is therapy for white people? So yeah, I mean I think that what is missing in the podcast is Sydney being her usual messy self and her I think, the usual open messy self. Yeah, you're still messing, but messing a different way.
Speaker 2: Now what that mean?
Speaker 1: You be eating on the mic, and you be spraying rose water in the studio, yes, and perfume, and you'd be putting deoderant on Native shout out to Native. You be taking your braids out and leave them in the studio. Face shout out to grow from Andrew like what are these snakes in the studio? Studio and City's like these are my braids? Hey?
Speaker 2: Also, have you guys given us a review yet? Have you rated us?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Like I'm looking at the numbers and I'm like, I know it's more y'all out there. How come you haven't rated this shit yet? I want when you're done listening to this, I need you to go to iTunes. I need you to give us all the fucking stars, and I want you to leave a little comments.
Speaker 1: Alternate title for the episode. Have y'all rated us yet? Bitch alt Alt You know how like a book has a title? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: No, I mean because I mean, we got we got thousands of people listening, and it's just like we should have more reviews. Are y'all lazy?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: How old is everybody who's fucking listening to it?
Speaker 1: Because if we already they already told us. Friend, we got eighteen year olds, we got thirty year old, we have a lot of twenty somethings, we've got some forties. Remember that adjunct professor that hit us up and teach this and y'all are great, and we were like wow.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm so glad that your guests can read and write. We're like, okay, shot, he's from Detroit and he can read and write.
Speaker 1: A miracle. We love it. Love to see Alex England is thriving. Yeah, but yeah, also want to take more trips next year or this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all know whatever. Yeah, we're gonna take a We're gonna take a big trip.
Speaker 1: I want to see more. No, I'm saying I want to see more of y'all. I want to go to Australia. I've never been. Let's go too down Under this year. It's the best time to go there. Let's do that, Marie, have you ever been? It's so funny, that's far. Yeah, we'll stay for a couple of weeks, a couple of years. But those animals, they are crazy. Wait, hold on, kas have chlamydia down there.
Speaker 3: Like the spiders you ever watched, like the like the videos like spiders in Australia. And and this kangaroo's punching people. No, not kangaroo's kicked the pinch they punched, they kicked, they do everything. Okay, the animals down there are really have you ever been to?
Speaker 1: It's animals. They can do what they do. And then people show up.
Speaker 3: In Australia though, Okay, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Well, Andrew, we not going down there to see the animals. I want to go to the animals are going to see I want exactly. I want to go to you know, like the Sydney Music Hall, and I want I want to do a show. I want to do the podcast live down there. And I want to eat kangaroo meat. Yeah, and I want to say Dingo eat my bib bait. And then I want to know that Dingo is a not a kangaroo but a dog. Yeah, it's like a wolf.
Speaker 2: But I want to hug a Koala bear. I don't care if he has chlamydia.
Speaker 1: Whatever, you take a funk, I'm not hugging a chlamydia koala bear. Well, how do you maybe having them nails and stuff too? They can scratch that chlamydia right into your face. You want koala chlamydia in twenty twenty. At least it's different, that's the you know what else is different? Koala chlamyte is different. That's merch on all to third Altar. I can't even what was the first title we said?
Speaker 3: Ala?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: By the way, have you rated this bitch?
Speaker 1: That's a good one. That's that's really good by the BT dubs bitch. I just like saying that word. Now, it's a fun word. Anyway, Well, that's that's I guess this is a how we on the episode just quietly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean it's because I mean, you don't want to tell your business and what business, and I don't want to tell mine?
Speaker 1: Oh my business? Yeah, well what business? I'll share something if you share something.
Speaker 2: I was watching porn and what I was watching porn? And I forgot that I was watching porn. And then I went to the hairdresser and I went to go open up my explorer the fucking porn game. I was like, I screamed, I can draw you on yo, if you knew what the fuck I was watching?
Speaker 1: What where you watching something? Was it a walla porn?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What were you watching? Sydney? Yeah, this is the same spurs. You can't just open up that story and just be like, also, that story is not something that you should be not telling on this bucket like that. When I said I want you to share something, I thought you were gonna share something like about you and your life currently. But you shared a story that, like, is something we should have been talking about from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, can you what sort of porn do you like to watch? It was?
Speaker 2: It was it was the orgy and there was like me in there, there's trans women.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of cs, like just a bag of jelly bean. It was a chicken pot pie of just a gumbo of a gumbo of orges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, it was great. I was like, Wow, she probably doesn't want to do my hair no more. That was today, Yeah, this morning, Sidney. You should have came in with that story.
Speaker 1: I like it, walked in with that instrum. Oh my god, friend, Wow, now, Andrew, do you feel like that story that she just shared justifies like does that count? Yeah? Yeah, does that count as her sharing something? Because I don't really because I know that you aren't sharing everything. And wow, y'all bitches, tri no, you you didn't really actually share anything.
Speaker 2: Right, is what I'm talking That was pretty open.
Speaker 1: Watching porn is not open at all, friend, Andrew talking about we talked about literally everything else today.
Speaker 3: And you that a forty year old Sydney forty one, forty one?
Speaker 1: What with he ate out a forty one year old with a nickel under your nobody gets topped at I said it tasted like his ass tasted like pennies poins.
Speaker 2: Know you always win when it comes to storytime. Andrew takes the cake.
Speaker 1: I mean it depends on what you talk to because sometimes is he's losing. Oh yeah, depending on how you know. This time I felt like I lost, you know, I mean, you had a good time. Are you gonna see him again? Maybe if he hits me up first. Oh, that's the game that we're playing. We're playing. Well, yeah, because you felt like you exerted too much energy on this, because you were putting forth more effort. You think I don't know all that to say, Sidney story wasn't enough for me to share anything about me. That's what I'm saying. What what?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: She's unbuttoning her pants and her shirt. She had a cat on the entire time, and now we bout to wrap up. She just took her coat off and fully lifted her shirt up and her titties are outd Yeah, I'm definitely.
Speaker 2: Using any wanted me to share.
Speaker 1: This visual. No, this is a podcast. The people wanted, the fans want to know what's happening in your life. And you're like, I watched porn today. Well, I took off my shirt. I took off my shirt and sharing I want you all to know that I'm trying I'm trying very hard.
Speaker 2: Andrew, what you know, his type fits describe my boobs?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, they're really nice boobs as far as boobs go.
Speaker 1: Who Andrew, you like boobs? I don't. I don't know. I don't like boobs obviously, so but they look nice. Sidney, he said, tuck your tits alternate title.
Speaker 2: I think I think we've said that.
Speaker 1: Before though, because hop your top, hop your top, but we.
Speaker 2: Took your tits before.
Speaker 1: All right? That well, that's it, guys. I really tried.
Speaker 2: I'm taking everybody to dinner. We're going to shake shop. What times is it close? Yo?
Speaker 1: Sidney said, I'm taking everybody to dinner tonight. And I was like, fetti, Genie afraid. Andrew and I were like, we're gonna get We're gonna split a Lagnia's gonna get some steaks. Oh my god, stick freaks right, so bumps. And then Sidney's like shake check and we were like, you're taking us to lunch for dinner. Lunch dinner we always go. And it's the end of the nice to meat not even fresh. Really that late. It looks a lot later than it is. It's only eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, guys, this was fun. I promise to expose myself more less. How about less expose yourself.
Speaker 1: Less in summer gards. That is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Mariam, you're saying that my boob didn't turn you on.
Speaker 1: No, it also, and I know this for a fact, did not turn Andrew on. It did not at all. He said he is softer than he's ever been.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: He said, baby is baby food.
Speaker 2: Right now, imagine we're gonna go to shake check and I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna put it on this gift card that I got. I was thinking, not do that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna set this sh up online. I'm like, let me get on, let me.
Speaker 1: Goodbye everyone, bye, uh yeah, rate comment, subscribe, check out the patreon on uh and We'll see you in San Francisco. Maybe this episode comes out after that, I don't know. Hopefully you came Sam First Sketch Fests on January eighteenth. Yes, maybe maybe by Forever.
Speaker 4: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Bauham, Joe ccilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.