Speaker 1: All right, Leonard skinnered, all things simple man. They play simple man, all things simple man. That can only mean one thing on this radio program, all things self proclaimed simple man. I would argue, he's a little complicated. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com.
Speaker 2: Now I gotta tip my hat to mister O'Reilly.
Speaker 1: He's supposed to be on vacation, and he has agreed on his vacation that it will take time away to come on this show because this is his favorite time of the week to join me on this radio program to talk to all of you. And I know so many people are so happy you're doing that, mister O'Reilly. Sir, are you enjoying your time off?
Speaker 3: Surf's up out here, Hannity?
Speaker 2: Come on, do you really, sir? You don't surf, do you?
Speaker 3: No, I'm too tall to surf, but we spend a lot of time bobbing up and down with the waves and the dolphins and whales here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, are you into fishing and all you fishermen?
Speaker 3: I do go fishing, but I'm not. My son is a craze fisherman. You know, I'm not Captain a hab out here, So.
Speaker 1: I has he caught any tuna, which are apparently in a great abundance in the area that we are talking about, which I will not disclose.
Speaker 3: Yes, huge tuna, and that's a sushi play. So they chop it up and they put it in a freezer, and then he got sushi. But I don't like sushi, so I'd rather just ije.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't like sushi.
Speaker 1: The By the way, new study finds eating red meat is good for you, mister O'Reilly men who wait five burgers a week made with high fat beef saw reductions and blood pressure and cholesterol levels. In other words, the Hannity diet. All right, I got, I got a general overarching question, generalized question I am. I am making the statement that while historical trends are what they are, which is the party in power tends to lose seats in a midterm election. I think that this midterm, I think all bets are off. I think talking about waters, these are uncharted waters. I think that the radical radicalization of the Democratic Party and people like el Sayad and Troy Jackson and sixth Gender tell Rico and all these other people that are getting elected left and right, there's going to be over forty some are DSA people on the ballot this midterm. Since twenty nineteen, two hundred and fifty have been elected.
Speaker 2: And I believe this could.
Speaker 1: Have a big impact on this midterm and we've never experienced a political environment like this before.
Speaker 2: How does this play out?
Speaker 1: I think it's too early to tell, But how do you think it might play out?
Speaker 3: It helps the Republicans. So the headline in New York Times is that the Democrats and socialists had a great night in Florida. That's not true. And here's why it isn't true, because the people who vote in the primaries are not the regular voters. They're the hyper voters, the people that are fanatical about it on both sides.
Speaker 1: By the way, you call me a fanatic as I voted yesterday, mister O'Reilly.
Speaker 3: Now I'm going to say you're a patriot, but you know what I'm talking about. So you mobilize a very small group of people that come out and vote for a candidate that's not even close to being what you're going to see in November. Now, the Wall Street Journal has a fair headline on it and a fair analysis, but the New York Times doesn't. And the other thing that the Republican is going to have to over come is the media. So it's like the media and the Democratic Party, and the media doesn't care whether you're a communist. They don't care whether you're ma'am donnie. They just want Republicans and Trump to lose. That's it. And you could be Godzilla and they'll o for you, all right. So the Republicans have two opponents. They have a hard time getting out their message because the message is omitted. They will not report economic stats that are favorable to the Trump administration. I went on my program They Know Spin News. I went down all of the things that are helping the individual American household, you know, and you know what they are. You've gone over them on your radio and television program. If those are not reported, they're blacked out. So all people hear about as gas prices at the pump and food in the grocery store. They don't understand, they don't know. They haven't heard about the strange thing of the GNP, for example, with strongest economy in the world right now.
Speaker 1: By the way, they don't hear about the tax cuts that everybody got and more people have taking home more money than they ever have before. But that's another thing. But keep going to your analysis so far as dead on accurate.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't understand why the people, if you look at the polls, aren't factoring in that they have more cash in their pocket because of the big bill, and they don't seem to be because Trump's approval rating is thirty eight percent across the board, so you got to feel that that's probably where he is now. I believe that if he can get something positive out of this iron stuff, that that will really help in November for the Republican Party because then prices will go down fairly quickly because they're artificially propped up now by this sphere of gas shortages and the diesel. The diesel is huge, so the American oil companies are pounding the trucking industry and the people who transport goods with the sky high diesel. And Trump has actually mentioned this as little he can do about it because we have a free economy. But I think that things can change. If they don't change the last two years for President Trump is gonna be bleak.
Speaker 2: It'd be definitely.
Speaker 1: Would let me echo your point on the legacy media mob, as I affectionately call them. They are never going to tell the story of l Sied, Troy Jackson or six gender God is non binary, championing the rights of men to play women's sports and being women's locker rooms, and having access to abortion even for trans men. I didn't know biological men have children and would need abortion services. But apparently I've learned nothing in biology. So the media is never going to report that they're going to do exactly what you They're going to exactly what you said, They're going to create an environment of doom and gloom. Let me tell you what is all so different that nobody factors in here. One is Donald Trump has never polled well. The polling groups that I trust, they haven't even gotten into this midterm election year. That's Matt Towery, who's going to join us later in the program. That's Robert Kahley, that's John McLaughlin, rasmusent to a certain extent, they haven't gotten in. Here's what nobody seems to know but me. Republicans have something they never had going into a midterm election, and that's called money. And the story that the media won't tell they can bypass the media, and they can do it because they have nearly a billion dollars in cash that they can spend, and they will spend it because they can't spend it any other way. About over eight hundred million dollars. That's number one, Number two establishment Democrats. All the reports are they want nothing to do with this crazy evolution of their party. They're not donating to the Democrats. They don't even have money, and they have an even reserve time in most districts.
Speaker 2: So I think that all bets are off.
Speaker 1: I think a lot is going to happen in the next seventy six days, and I don't think what will define the outcome has even occurred yet.
Speaker 2: You pointed one thing to Iran. Okay, but the price of a barrel of oil is.
Speaker 1: About ten dollars more, you know, maybe fifteen dollars more than it was. It's come down quite a bit. The Iranians are really boxed in financially right now, and a lot can happen in seventy six days. So those are things that make this I talk about uncharted waters. It makes it even more unpredictable, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Do you agree it may?
Speaker 3: It fogs it up. But it also gives the Republican Party an advantage because Paxson in Florida in Texas, I'm sorry, the only way he wins. And if you know why that President Trump selected him over Cornying. I still can't figure that one out. I cannot figure that one out because Paxon is not a good guy and he's running a terrible campaign and he could lose to this weirdo and that would be just stunning if that happens. But the Republican is going to pour in so much money to that race, and I think Paxon will eke it out. But this is a Republican problem. They for some reason don't understand that a candidate has to be like has to bet.
Speaker 1: I definitely agree with you. Cornyon was a much easier win, not even close. And however, they're going to spend the money. I think whatever it takes. When when the people of Texas discover who Talla Rico really is in his own words, I think that's game changing.
Speaker 3: That probably is. But remember Texas is Houston, in Dallas and Austin and San Antonio to some extent, so that there's a lot of votes there, a lot of Democratic votes there, and you've got to mobilize the rest of the state. But why do the Republicans make it harder on themselves? I don't know. I don't know the answer. I've asked that question and I have never gotten an answer. You had it a layup in Cornyon, a layup, and you dump them for Packson. I mean, it's just and that is a weakness of the Republican Party because there is no leadership outside of President Trump.
Speaker 1: And look, I think Pason being in Europe with his girlfriend, the optics were horrible and I'm not going to sit here and defend it, but I will say this measured up against this nut job, you know, Talafreco. I just think when it becomes a compare and contrast, and Texans understand, this guy is does not have any Texas values none. I mean, vegan campaign in a cattle state, no drilling in an oil state. You know, non binary, that God is six genders. I don't know what the other four is. Mister O'Reilly, Why would biological men or trans men need access to abortion? Maybe you can explain these things to me and all the other things that he has said. Texans are just going to say they can't handle that's that's going to be game changing. And I think that will once that message gets driven home hard to conservatives in Texas, you know, maybe the like factor won't matter. I'm I'm assuming that no Texan that voted for Trump and is gonna.
Speaker 2: Vote for Greg Abbott is going to vote for Tallarico. I don't see it.
Speaker 3: He's so opposite the culture of Texas. I live in Texas for two years. I worked at w FAA, and I know the culture down there, but it is changing a bit. But anyway, I'm a little worried about President Trump because he is the leader of the Republican Party and there's no close second. He's gonna have to carry the ball through November. And this man doesn't stop working. I mean, that's what osoff when he said that Trump doesn't even work. Can you imagine that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's he's working at two in the morning. I know because I talked to him that late. One other thing, I think it's a very smart idea Republicans are having, by the way in Texas in Dalla, and I'll be there and we'll broadcast from there a midterm election convention, which has never been done before. In presidential election years, conventions usually give a bounce to the party that has the convention. I think the same phenomenon will likely happen here. I can't say with certainty. My guess is it will can't hurt and can't hurt.
Speaker 3: I hope you brush it up on your howdies, what.
Speaker 2: Do you mean? You are such a New Yorker man, You need to get out more. My goodness, what has happened to you?
Speaker 3: I worked in ten markets, I've been all over the country. I know that I know the country, but.
Speaker 1: So do I have been There was a radio nomad for decades of my life.
Speaker 2: God grief. So we'll go ahead, yeah, real quick, last word.
Speaker 3: Things are going to change. And here's the thing that everybody is to keep in mind. Donald Trump wants to go down in history, is one of the great presidents, okay, and he's got to win this Iran thing somehow in order for that to happen. So I'm saying to myself, I'm just waiting. He can't just let it go or Stale made it. It's got to win it. And if he does, that changes the whole equation.
Speaker 1: Mister O'Reilly, We appreciate you all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com, appreciate your time as always. You know, a lot of my fellow Floridians are kind of wigged out because, well, we had this woman, her name is Angie Nixon defeating Alexander Vinman, who spent sixteen times more campaign cash against this completely unknown DSA primary challenger. And even though that was the case, it was just it was a twelve point blowout. So people, that's how much people don't like Alexander and anyway, so it's a people say, Hanny, what's going on in your state of Florida. I'll tell you what's going to go on is the people of Florida are going to vote for Ashley Moody in record numbers. And my degree of confidence is like one hundred percent. If anyone wants to bet me, here's Angie Nixon of the Florida DSA candidate that beat Vinmin talking you know, about taking it, admitting taking her children to drag shows and how it's wholesome entertainment.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't.
Speaker 4: Understand like there's no sexualization at a drag show. It's just people dressing up and singing and performing. I've taken my children to drag shows and it's fun. It's entertainment, it's wholesome entertainment, and there's nothing wrong. It's just.
Speaker 2: Like I don't I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Then we've got This is her screaming into a megaphone during a special session at the Florida House of Representatives.
Speaker 2: This lady's nuts.
Speaker 1: Listen, and you know, like every good DSA person, she you know, wants to defund this, mandle the police and abolish prisons. So she just dodges the question. She plays the comrade de Blasio. I'm not going to answer your question.
Speaker 3: Game.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask you where you stand on defunding the police, abolishing prisons, and opening up the border again.
Speaker 2: Can you support any of those propositions?
Speaker 5: So what I support is making sure that we have law and order in this country, and that starts with making sure there's a full relief of the Epstein files and that we hold people accountable.
Speaker 1: So well, for those of you in my free state of Florida that are worried, let not your heart be troubled. This is probably the one race I'm most confident about especially in Florida. Let not your heart be troubled. Wait, do see some of this. I'm gonna show it to you on TV tonight. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Ron in Massachusetts. There's not a single elected Republican in our nation's capital from Massachusetts. And by the way, the governor just signed a bill into law there you can have an abortion up until the moment of birth, which is nothing short of what we call infanticide.
Speaker 2: Ron, glad you called, sir. How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm fine? Sean called from Magachusetts.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean Taxachusetts, Magachusetts. I don't know if it's exactly MAGA based on the current configuration of the electorate and representatives there.
Speaker 6: We got a lot of work to do. But I heard yesterday there was a caller that said that the GOP needs to go on the offensive, and I always agree with that. I'm into the to the street theater and the activism. I would hope that someone like Scott Presler could duplicate the efforts of the No Kings movement, see what they did, and then develop some sort of a website or a contact apparatus and get our people out there, and our rally should be called No Pinkos, just as a contrast to them, and we could put our issues out there and I think that that would get our people motivated and going.
Speaker 1: Listen, a couple of things that I'm telling people this election cycle. Do not listen to any polls. Don't even read them. And you know, as we just we'll discuss in the next half hour at Matt Towry.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's insane.
Speaker 1: You cannot trust them when they're off twenty twenty five points and they can never pull Donald Trump right. Don't listen to them because they're going to try to influence turnout by playing with poll numbers. So that's number one as far as what you're suggesting. I think this midterm convention, which has never happened before, is a great idea. Republicans have money and establishment Democrats they're sitting out financially, they're not supporting the crazy, So Democrats are going to have a real financial disadvantage going into this year. And we did, you know, play the democratic game at jerrymandering and pick up twelve seats. So I'm giving you reasons, you know, to stay cautiously optimistic, stay in the game.
Speaker 2: I went over all of the numbers yesterday.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of seats that are toss up seats, but we do have some very close center races. We've got to pay attention to Alaska, the real Dan Sullivan has to win. In Iowa, we have to win, Elsaiah has to be defeated. Mike Rogers has to win. In Michigan.
Speaker 2: You know, Taalafrico has to be defeated.
Speaker 1: Ken Paxton has to win, and you know, then go through North Carolina, maybe New Hampshire.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of work to do. That's all there is to it.
Speaker 6: I agree, Well, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Let's get to it. Man, roll up your sleeves, you know, stay in the fight. That's that's what I keep telling everyone. They do. Not let the corrupt legacy media lie to you. Now, Republicans have the money to fight back, which is they've never had this advantage before against the legacy corrupt media. That is an extension of all things radical democrat. Now, all right back to our phones. Will in the communist utopia of Gavin Newsom. Out in California, what's up, Will, How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm doing great, Sean, Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Thinking about is this election in New York that put mondani in as mayor. And what really bothers me are the eighty nine percent that sat on their fanny on the couch and did not vote. And when you think about all that has been paid by so many over two world wars and me, I mean, it's just countless who have died and bled to give us the right to vote. What I'm proposing that there be a punishment. There needs to be a consequence for them not exercising their right to vote, and they should lose their right to vote for two elections, three elections, however many elections is deemed appropriate. They should be fined one hundred and twenty five dollars or more, and when their period of punishment is over with, they have to refile or reregister.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm well, I don't want to punish people, but I do want to motivate people, and I do want people to know how high the stakes are. So what I'm trying to urge this audience, and I know Republicans will do the same.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like win one for the gipper.
Speaker 1: If you don't want two years of NonStop impeachment, investigation, radicalism. You know, those that want to literally turn this country inside out and upside down in power. There's one way to defeat them, and that is take advantage of your opportunity to vote. Now, primaries are primaries. A lot of people don't take the time to vote in the primary. I can kind of understand it, but I can't. On the other hand, you know, this is a this is a sacred honor that we have to vote. And all I'm saying now is if you do one thing this election year. I didn't say to vote in the primary. I'm not asking that much. I am saying that everybody that listens to this show, if whatever state you're in, that you make this the most important election in your lifetime. If everyone in this audience here's this message and does their part and tells their friends and neighbors and family and coworkers to do the same, uh, it will be enough to win this election. So I am urging everyone to take this threat seriously. Do not sit on your hands, get out, get your butt out of your chair, and vote.
Speaker 2: All I'm asking.
Speaker 1: Three hours a day, one hour at night, two podcasts a week is not much and a vote, that's all I want, nothing else.
Speaker 7: I understand, I agree, But the thing is, there are people who bled and died and gave their life. Not to mention those that have suffered bodily injury, to give those people the right to vote or not to vote. But there should be a consequence when you don't exercise your responsibility. I know you don't want to plan.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the consequences are. I mean, I believe in liberty and I believe in freedom. And you register to vote, and if you choose not to exercise the right you have, I mean, and that's on you. And here's the bottom line is we will in the end, we will get the government we deserve. All right, back to our phones. Kevin Michigan next on the Sean Hannity Show, Kevin, You're not voting for Alsaiah, are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: You better believe I'm not. I'm a devout Republican. I'm actually a delegate to the state convention that's coming up this weekend.
Speaker 2: They're how awesome.
Speaker 8: The reason I'm calling is l Saeed and all these DSA people, they're all non Christians, you know, they don't believe in Jesus Christ, our savior. And I just got out the phone with one of my buddies this morning. He had and you had a gentleman on yesterday about it. He had an out of body experience where he died. He was on my good dear friend of mine in sixth grade. He passed away and I asked him this morning, I said, Roger, how long were you actually deceased? I'm dead before you came back.
Speaker 3: He said he was told.
Speaker 8: Because it was so long ago, a lot of the records were destroy that's right. And he's documented this all in a book which I do not want to bring up name of but and he sold it on Amazon. But anyways, here another there. He said his mother was told that he was dead between thirty to thirty five minutes.
Speaker 2: I've interviewed these people.
Speaker 1: I find it very credible, many of the people that I've interviewed. And you know, you can read Dan Piper's book, you know, ninety minutes in Heaven. You could read Heaven Is for Real. I have that podcast that's going to drop soon. I'll tell you what happens. And I just believe in a god a father or creator. As I said, I don't believe that. If you're an atheist, you have to believe something can come from nothing. Otherwise, you know, if there's no God, where did all the energy come from that created universes within universes. So the idea that God would bring people home to come back and tell the story that God is real and that Jesus is real, you know, is not far fetched to me. And it's the promise that our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ gave us that you know, in his father's house so many mansions, and he goes to prepare a place for us. Uh, so where he is, we shall also be. And I believe in that hope with all my heart, mind and soul. And you know, I'm not a perfect person. We've all sinned and fallen short. And but I believe these stories. That's my own personal view. I'm not trying to proselytize the people.
Speaker 8: No, it's just the way it is. It's just fact, you know, this is the way it is. You know, Jesus Christ died for us to you know, to take away all of our sins and give us everlasting life. Hey, but there are people that go and they come back like my buddy. He was asked, you want to do?
Speaker 3: You want to stay?
Speaker 8: And they told and he was actually told that you're too young, it's not time for you yet, and he came back in his body. In fact, what was passing was he saw the surgeons clean up as he was being lifted up in the.
Speaker 1: Air, and then he just pops back in and they're like, hold on breathing.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, it's crazy. These stories are crazy, but I believe all of it.
Speaker 1: Kevin, listen, tell your friend God bless him in telling his story. I think has brings hope to a lot of people, you know, because you know, it's hard for us to conceive of the majesty of a god that could create universes within universes, we're not designed to understand it in this life. That's where faith comes in eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program.