Speaker 1: All right, let it skin it simple man.
Speaker 2: That can only be one thing on this radio program, and that is all things simple man. All things simple man means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly or Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: I'm fine because confining the presidents, yes say, streaking up the Amazon rankings, and a large part of that's thanks to you reading the book now things about it, so thank you.
Speaker 2: I will tell you that it was and you've done a lot of good books over the years, maybe the most informative of all in terms of just sheer historic knowledge confronting the president's no spin assessments from Washington to Biden. And what's amazing about it, too, is people don't realize every single president, in their own way, has just unique characteristics and styles and foibles and issues and how they went about their business. I guess you don't become president if you don't have this dynamic, you know, leadership personality. And that's kind of what I walked away with is, you know, I think the smartest, most creative people in the world could also be.
Speaker 1: The oddest people in the world. Does that make sense. It's like their blessing is their curse.
Speaker 4: A lot of those presidents werefiable. I mean, John Quinn the Atoms every morning, gets up, takes a stroll over the Potomac River from the White House and jumps in naked, and I'd be like, hey, not the president naked in the water there? Yeah, yeah, hey, how you doing? Everyone? I don't know if you find autographs naked, but he every morning, I mean, And people don't know that presidents all of them were human beings. Some of them were good human beings, some of them were not. And that's the beauty of the book. It's also relevant to today. So I got a flood of mail about the debate, as you did, I'm sure, and a lot of doom and gloom for people to support Donald Trump. I said, look, read the chapter and confronting the presidents about Ronald Reagan. Reggy got whacked, i mean, hammered by Walter Mondelle in the first debate in nineteen eighty four. I'm running a clip of it on the No Spin News tonight and he looks discombobulated, and everybody, when it's over, it's over, not over. So history is a way of repeating itself. The final point I'm gonna make on this is the immortal Warren Harding. The Kamala Harris campaign is identical to what Warren a Republican did in nineteen twenty, identical, not answering any questions, basically campaigning from afar nobody knows, and Hardy, of course, turned out to be one of the worst presidents we've ever seen. You gotta know people before you vote for them. But the Harris campaign does not want that to happen, and that was on display last night.
Speaker 2: You know what's amazing to me. She wouldn't answer the question on late term abortion any restrictions at all. She lied about mandatory gun by back those thirty one lines we've been able to chronicle she told last night Trump is an into you know, Project twenty twenty five. That's a flat out lie that Trump is not going to sign a national abortion ban. I did not say that. I denounced banning fracking. She never said it. We had a lot of issues that came out just in the last forty eight hours that she supports taxpayer funded sex change surgery for illegals but also for convicted felons. He wants federal drug possession for personal use, which would decriminalize crack, heroin, cocaine, and fentanyl. And you know on our website abortion up to the last minute, and a pathway to citizenship which is amnesty, no border wall, decriminalize illegal immigration, housing, healthcare, education, sex change surgery, drivers' licenses in Minnesota, et cetera. And you know, like, for example, when this issue comes up about Donald Trump, and and I'd not seen confirmed reports about this issue of dogs, but I've read about it. I just not confirmed it. We made calls ourselves to the police department, et cetera, et cetera. But you know, what about all the dead Americans? What about all the Americans raped? What about the high cost to Americans? What about all the drugs in the country. I just think on that particular issue, there was a better argument to be made. It didn't come up one time Bill O'Reilly that she co sponsored the Green New Deal ninety three trillion dollars would eliminate the filibuster to do it with Bernie Sanders, eliminating private health insurance, government health care for all. You can't say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien It's kind of meaningful today on nine to eleven oh one, because we were attacked on this day, you know, going back to two thousand and one, and we remember that day. Well, we were both in New York at the time. I was smart enough to leave, you're crazy enough to stay there. And none of these things. We don't have any any answers to anything. We haven't moved the ball one inch on her, and that to me is a grave dist service to the American people. And I will tell you the biggest loser by far last night was ABC. We have discussed in the past that we both knew Peter Jennings and Tom Brokaw and Tim Russer. Russard and Jennings in particular, I got along great with you. Worked for Jennings. This guy was pretty amazing. He was a special guy, curious, smart. He used to come into the radio studio. He came in once having read my book, highlighted every freaking page of my book bill and I get a call from Tim Russer and asking my views on topics because he was curious how conservatives saw things that does non existent today.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll give you a couple of examples of ABC in a moment, because they did it very shrewdly kilted toward the Vice president. But Donald Trump had to know all this was coming, and he won the first thirty minutes of the debate because his policies are much stronger than her non policies. She didn't have any policies, and right to say you're Joe Biden because she has not repudiated or done anything to say that the Biden administration was wrong doing anything. But she wants a new way forward. Well, why do you want a new way forward if everything was great under Joe Biden? Does that? That's a simple question. But what Donald Trump got lost was about thirty two minutes into the debate when the baiting started. All right, so number one, he took debate and ABC News ambushed him. They knew they were going to ask about Haitians allegedly eating dogs and cats in Ohio because they called the city manager before the debate even started, So they knew they were going to throw that at Trump, hoping he would look bad on his answer, and he did. All right, you don't. You don't get into that, all right, that is not important. It's ridiculous. Even if it happened, you can't win it. So he just would have said, look, I don't know anything about this, and you know, you got a serious question for me about maybe Americas.
Speaker 2: But wasn't there a better answer Lake and Riley, Joscelyn Nungary, Rachel Moore, and the dozens of dead Americans, the dozens of raped Americans, the hundreds of Americans, the victims of violent crime by illegals, the high cost of it, known terrorists in the country, there.
Speaker 4: Were much better answers. And he didn't even bring up sent and all. Some didn't even bring it up. So that was number one. He gets ambushed on that. Number Two is this gigantic softball toward the end. And this was very well disguised, Annie, But you and I have been in his business, I think since Moses was running around the Sinai Desert. So what ABC decided to do was throw a massive softball at Vice President Harris. And the softball came in a quote that Trump made that if he is re elected, he's going to investigate the twenty twenty election and punish anyone convicted of fraud. ABC framed that and threw it at Harris, knowing that Harris would well on this, that he won't accept the vote. That is a narcissist, that he's this, that he's that, and Trump yourself for it. And Trump spent three or four minutes trying to relitigate the twenty twenty election, which is a total waste of time and does not make him look good and doesn't get him one vote. So when you analyze the debate, those who were going to vote for Trump are still going to vote for him. I don't think you lost one vote. Same thing with Harris, but those few in the middle that will tilt it in the independence. They're coming away with more confidence about Harris, just by the way she looked, not what she said. If you analyze, as I have, all of her answers, none of them make any sense. How are you?
Speaker 2: They're also just well rehearsed. I mean, she just spent hours rehearsing. She was hold up for days on end in a room. And I felt there was a lot of she was contrived. I felt that many many times that she was rehearsed, and you know, and then.
Speaker 1: The lies that she told.
Speaker 2: And I also thought there was something very bizarre, and that was her facial expressions were bizarre to me.
Speaker 4: Well, she was doing what high school kids do. But when you're asked a question, how would you get a cease firing Daza? And your answer is we're working around the clock. You know, she doesn't know. And that's the crux of why I cannot vote for Kamala Harris and I to do with party. I know she is a radical progressive, and that's another good reason to read Confronting the Presidents, because what I say that Kamala Harrison's by far the most radical left candidate in United States history, worse than Eugene Death, a self proclaimed socialist.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's saying.
Speaker 4: Right. So I can't vote for somebody, but she I don't believe the Vice president even understands the issues. She doesn't even understand them much less of a solution because all she keeps blathering about is the open border is Trump's fault. Inflation is Trump's fault. So what Trump failed to do vividly was to say she has nothing. All she does is blame my administration when real wages were up for everyone and inflation was one point four percent when I left. He talked too much, hannedy. He's like you and me, He talks too much. Keep it pissy.
Speaker 2: Just kick by the way that he's like you and me, Hannah, and he talks too much. We talk for a living bill, that's what we do.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well we're compensated and he's trying to be president. Now let's advance the story. Okay, Donald Trump should have a press conference tomorrow and talk about the debate, because Harris is never gonna do that. He can get out there and say, look, I'll answer any question you have on the debate, anything you want. That gets him a little bit of momentum and gets the spotlight back on him, takes any momentum away from her because she's afraid to do press conferences in one on one interviews. So you do that tomorrow, all right, Number one? Number two, If there is an opportunity for a second debate, do it, because, as I said, Reagan came back under the tutelage of the guy who hired both me and you, Roger else.
Speaker 2: And that's where the line I'm not gonna let my opponent's youth and inexperience be an issue in this campaign. And even Walter Mondell laughed and it was debate over right, So.
Speaker 4: Right now Trump has got to step back stop saying I won the debate. He didn't win it. He didn't lose it. Nobody wanted because there was no knockout punch, and she survived to bloviate another day. And you're right, I mean, every cliche in the world, dictator on the first day, the good people on both sides, everything that's been discredited, every single thing she brought up. And I thought Trump had a very good answer when she started to accuse him of being a convicted fella or whatever. I thought his answer there was very deliberate and disciplined, and I was just amazed that he could bring that parity to some of his other answers. Me. She baited him Hannity with the crowd size. Come on, it doesn't matter. All Trump had to say was you wish you had crowds as big as mine, and that's it. That's all you know. So Trump is not done, but this did not help him last night.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot's going to happen between now an election day. We're fifty five days away. But what's the problem is is that early voting is beginning in some states. For example, we were in Pennsylvania last night. We were looking all over for you O'Reilly, you weren't there. I looked everywhere. I wanted to see Bill O'Reilly in the spin room and say this is the no spin area in the spin room, but it didn't exist. But you know, six days from voting in Pennsylvania, right, listen to this.
Speaker 4: You like this? So I'm promoting confronting the presidents, right, And of course ABENC, NBC and CBS ball me and not only me, but Mark Levin everybody else who has a best selling book, who's a non who's not a liberal?
Speaker 2: Okay, blackball my last book too. But I didn't need them and neither do you, and needed the markt.
Speaker 4: But people should know how deeply ingrained these corporations are in shutting out any kind of counterpoint of view.
Speaker 1: I gotta roll. Listen. The book is phenomenal. It's out today.
Speaker 2: It's confronting the presidents, no spin assessments from Washington and Biden. We'll talk more about it than the days to come. All things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Sean appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Sean Hannity, Hi twenty five to the top of the hour eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, we love our friends at the Tunnel to the Towers Foundation. Let me tell you about Jerry Paget, the second enlisted in the US Navy, deployed multiple times to Iraq, Afghanistan. While on patrol in Afghanistan, Jerry was injured with an ied blast. Now he suffered severe spinal cord injuries and a traumatic brain injury, and he has audio and visual impairments. Look, nothing can reverse the damage that was done to Jerry's body that day. But thanks to your generosity and the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, we honor heroes like Jerry and we give them our gratitude for their tremendous sacrifice. And because of your generosity, Jerry and his family moved into a new smart home. Now, this is in the foundations let us do Good Village. It's in my free state of Florida. He can live independently thanks to specially adaptive technologies. Look, we can't repay the price of freedom, but your donation can change the lives of those that so selflessly sacrifice for our community and our country. We hope you'll join all of us here at Team Hannity commit to eleven dollars a month and just go to their website. The letter T the number two, the LETTERT dot org, the letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Well it is, it goes back a lot of years, nine to eleven one. And you know, this radio program syndicated the day before. We never talk about it, we never celebrate it. We we just I just don't feel it's appropriate. But the second day in syndication, this radio program had to broadcast from Long Island, New York because I was the city was shut down after the worst terror attack on American soil. We lost two nine hundred and seventy seven of our fellow Americans. Many others have died since from nine to eleven related illnesses which are very very real. And you know, I wish this would have come up in last night's debate. We need the courage to never say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien. And meanwhile, radical Islamic terrorists attacked us and killed our fellow citizens, and none of us that were around will ever forget that day. And you know exactly where you are when you heard about it, and you were watching it. Everybody watched it. Everybody has those memories seered into their brain. And you know, just like October seventh. You know, the equivalent of forty thousand Israelis killed on October seventh. But the problem is we've forgotten their Warley.
Speaker 3: Americans do not yet have the distance of history. But our responsibility to history is already clear to answer these attacks and rid the world of evil.
Speaker 1: I hear people say we don't need this warm.
Speaker 5: Wet war, and it's not a war.
Speaker 2: Actually, I say, there's something worth fight and form.
Speaker 4: We are very grateful and thankful that we live in the country with this freedom of speech.
Speaker 5: The people who are either for or against a war can speak out.
Speaker 1: What about our freid?
Speaker 2: Everything else went black and this piece of ground, everything came down.
Speaker 1: We didn't get to keep about back and down.
Speaker 5: Glass stop hawking, and people got hurt.
Speaker 6: He say, on you last the mess we're getting there, there goes, there goes.
Speaker 1: Well you start your preaching.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this, my friend, have you forgotten.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, hold, oh my god, another plane just through it? Horrible?
Speaker 1: Have you forgotten?
Speaker 5: I saw this plane come out of nowhere and just bream right into the side of this windtower, exploding through the other side.
Speaker 3: There's been an active war declared upon America, my terrists, you forgotten.
Speaker 6: I can hear you he ripped the wall, and hear you and the people who knocked me failing down.
Speaker 5: For God.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no, say I'm gonna die.
Speaker 4: Say your prayers where that's.
Speaker 7: I'm party.
Speaker 5: There dozens of residents that are sitting on the hill behind the pedagon almoks like they're waiting for the Fourth of July fireworks, but instead they're staring dumbfounded at what looks like a war zone.
Speaker 7: I mean, you see bodies flying out of the sky and you gave me nothing about it.
Speaker 5: You tell me there's no words to describe what's going on on it.
Speaker 1: Have you got?
Speaker 3: America is a nation full of good fortune, so much to be grateful for, but we are not spared from suffering. In every generation the world has produced enemies of human freedom. They have attacked America because we are freedom's home and defender. Heav you forgot, And the commitment of our fathers is now the calling of our time?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: That was Darren Worley. Have you forgotten? And it was just you know, it seems like yesterday. But you know now we have eleven million unvetted Harris Biden, the illegal immigrants in the country. We see the murders they've committed, We see the rapes they've committed, These these violent criminals, We see all of the other violent crimes. We see the high cost of society. And we know that we have people with terroritize that they have allowed into this country, but we don't know where they are. We know where a lot of them are from. They know where they're from, but they won't tell us because they don't want that exposed before the election. But we know we have people with terroritize from Iran and Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan. We have people from tens and tens of thousands from China and Russia and Venezuela. Think they're all coming here because they want a better life. No Matt Gates is with us. Matt Gates was part of President Trump's debate prep team leading into last night. I had a chance to speak with him as well. Matt, appreciate you being back with us.
Speaker 7: It's great to be with you, and particularly on such a solemn day. Your connection with New Yorkers is one that is well, well studied and thought through. And also, you know, we sit here with radical Islamic terrorism still on the Mark Sean and while in two thousand and one it was al Qaeda, now it's Iran, and Iran is richer and stronger as a consequence of the policies of the Biden Harris administration, and Iran had been brought to its knees functionally by the Trump administration. They were poorer, they were less capable, and President Trump was taking their leading operatives off the battlefield so Americans would not be attacked. It's a shame to see the regression that Kamala Harris and Joe Biden have allowed. I think President Trump did a terrific job in the debate last and I think there's something that the talking heads in the media didn't really pick up. Kamala Harris, by virtue of doing no interviews and having no detailed policy briefings and not really laying out her vision on the economy, she had a very high bar to clear because people are very concerned about the current state of affairs. And with President Trump, he doesn't have the same burden because people have really latent nostalgia, positive nostalgia about the Trump economy. They knew they were richer, they knew they had better four oh one k's prospect of growing a business, retiring early, having more equity in your assets and in your home. And now under Kamala Harris, people are diminished in their hopes and in their opportunities. And she did not clear that bar. She was talking about things like the Central Park five and whether people left early at Trump rallies to try to get under President Trump's skin. But at the same time, she really missed the opportun tunity to convince the American people that she could lead the nation out of the economic doldrums we're in now while her hands are currently on the wheel as the sitting vice president of the United States. That's why you're seeing President Trump getting clear numbers for having won the debate on the economy. That was the debate strategy. The persuadable voters in this election are going to vote on the economy, They're going to vote on the border. President Trump kept the pressure on those points last night. I thought he did a terrific job.
Speaker 2: All right, Quick Break Moore with Florida Congressman Mac Gates on the other side, our pollsters coming up mc towery and Robert Kahley as well. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn will get your calls reaction to the debate last night and much more. As we are only fifty five days out of election day or early voting six days away in Pennsylvania. Ballots going out now as we speak in other states. As we continue, best election coverage available on your radio dial. I'm next our final roundup and Information Overload hour. Can we continue with Farida Congressman Mac Gats, who was part of Donald Trump's debate prep team. You know, let me ask you this what frustrates me coming out of last night, and there is frustration. I will tell you the biggest loser was ABC Disney, and I got to tell you something. I mean, as woke as they have become as a company in corporation and now just just outright hostility towards conservative candidates. I can foresee conservatives saying that they're done with Disney. I have no interest in Disney at all whatsoever. And it's you know, I'm at the point where this is like, okay, enough is enough already. But you know, how is it that we can get through a ninety minute debate and it doesn't come up that one candidate supports taxpayer funded sex changeury for illegals and convicts, as well as free housing, healthcare, education, college education, if you're in Minneapolis, legal drivers' licenses and a path to citizenship and decriminalizing what they did. How is it that you can have a candidate that supports federal drug possession for personal use, which would decriminalize crack, heroin, cocaine, fentanyl. How is it you have a candidate on this day in particular, that won't say and wants us to have the courage not to say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien or supports reparations or the Green New Deal that she co sponsored with Bernie Sanders that didn't come up, eliminating private health insurance Medicare for all or government healthcare for all that she co sponsored, or the fact that you know, no restrictions on abortion, mandatory gun buyback, no border wall, all the reparations, all of these things, and it's like, you know, Afghanistan, the last person in the room, the high tax increase in the history of the world, Matt, and we didn't get to any of that last night.
Speaker 1: How does that move the ball? Do you think in the minds of Americans?
Speaker 7: It certainly diminishes our trust in ABC News and frankly a lot of the mainstream media because there is an effort to wrap Kamala Harris in bubble wrap, to not have any penetrating questions or any serious reviewer for record, which by the way, includes a record as a soft on crime DA in San Francisco and then a soft on crime Attorney general in California. So the people who have promoted Kamala Harris, where the people of San Francisco who now live in absolute squalor the people of California then promoted her, and now they have the most illegals that pay the highest prices, they pay the most for energy, and they've got some of the biggest problems of crime as a consequence of those choices. Then I guess the next person the promoter was Joe Biden, and he ended up under the bus pretty quickly as a consequence of that decision when things didn't look good for him in the debate. But President Trump did a good job of tying Kamala Harris to that record. You see her strategy in the debate was clearly to vision cast, to just sort of point to the future and use phrases like turn the page in a new way forward. Well, you know what, Kamala, turning the page doesn't pay the grocery bill, It doesn't fill up the gas tank when an American family needs to be able to get to work or go pick up your kids from school. It doesn't help you with childcare costs that are rising more and more alongside just about everything else. And I think when President when the talking heads criticized President Trump for being angry or being frustrated, we actually viewed that as a way to connect with a lot of the economic anxieties that are being felt by the American people right now. Kamala wants to talk about turning the page, how about you just turn the page on her daily calendar, and as the sitting vice president, do the various things that she alleges would bring us out of this terrible Biden economy that we've all been stuck in for the last three and a half years. So, you know, I think that what you'll hear in the media ecosystem as angry Trump really is. Trump is an advocate on behalf of the American people who are angry and concerned and anxious about how things will be. And we did get richer under Trump. That's why I think people naturally sort of look to him as someone who can save us and take care of us in this low point that we're in. Harris did not create that separation from Joe Biden. That was a critical goal she had to establish in the debate. She did not do that. We tied her to the failed record of Joe Biden, to the open borders and, like you say, the most radical policies. If you have heard about a crazy radical left wing policy coming out of Washington, d C. The Green New Deal, reparations, abortion up to the nine month you name it. Kamala Harris has been one of the leading supporters of the turn left of the Democra Party. She is the titular head of the Venezuela wing of the Democratic Party. It would take the very policies that have destroyed Venezuela, that have destroyed California, and she would visit those on the rest of us. That's why she must be stopped.
Speaker 2: There's a rumor now I did see Byron Donalds when I was in Pennsylvania yesterday in Philly, and I did see you. And are you guys going to be competing in a primary to run and be the next governor of Florida? Or am I jumping ahead of myself?
Speaker 7: I think you're jumping away ahead of yourself. Sean.
Speaker 2: Look if we here, I just hear things on the street. I'm just curious. I'm allowed to ask questions. I'm just a little talk show host.
Speaker 7: I got you, man, But we got to win this thing in twenty twenty fourth for President Trump or it's not going to matter what's going on in the country, but the republic does require strong states and a lot of the good ideas that have been copied to help us liberate our freedom, to protect our gun rights. They have come out of states like Florida, like Texas where you've had good executive leadership. So it might be something I look at down the road, But right now, my goal is to make sure that President Trump is the best candidate he can be, that we reinstitute the policies that we're working for this country, and that we stopped this radical agenda that would ban the gas car ban, fracking, ban, border patrol, and ice the very agenda that Kamala Harris has led in Washington for the last I'd say, you know, eight years, probably all right.
Speaker 2: Mac Gates from Vincacolo, the Panhandle congressman down in Florida, but in Washington today. We appreciate you being with us. Good luck with this budget bill? Is are we going to have another cr No?
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, that looks like the way it's had it. You and I know that the best way to budget is one agency at a time with single subject spending bills. Take it or leave it budgeting. It's precisely while we're thirty seven trillion in debt and we add a trillion dollars to the debt every hundred days, it is unsustainable.
Speaker 2: Appreciate your time, Matt Gates eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number. You want to be a part of the program. We'll check in with our posters. Did last night's debate have any impact on the race that we can see early on