Speaker 1: NFL Game Deview is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Everybody opening games about Mercedes Bins have to play making right to your friend Sentia Freeland. As you can see, we're missing Greg formation. Greg has chosen to abandon us to go to London.
Speaker 3: I mean, they just fit send him on the fancy trips. He does all the cool fancy things, doing all the fancy fanciness whatever.
Speaker 2: But Greg Nation, do not worry. We still have all of his picks. And we're also gonna hear from Greg in a special message, not just for you guys, but for us as well.
Speaker 3: I really hope that it's from his hotel room again, because that one was special last year.
Speaker 2: It was like a dimly lit selfie where it's like you could see a lamp, like you could be in Sheboygan. You have to be in London. If we get to look at our season long standings, it is Cynthia still rocking the Crown Digital only this time. I was able to pick up a game last week to get alive, but it could all go horribly wrong this week. I honestly, I don't mind if if I'm losing in the standings as long as Lamar and the Ravens keep doing stuff like this fumbling the snap, Yeah, not just dropping the snap, but getting back up a stiff arm of Adrian Harbor twice, and then the fade away throw touchdown to Isaiah Likely. It was a fun play, a fun moment, and the Ravens now winners of three straight and we get a big first installment of Lamar versus Jayden this week. Oh that meat on the bone is a great game. This week the Commanders and the Ravens, two former Heisman Trophy winners squaring off on Lamar and Jaden Greg's got Baltimore winning by a touchdown. How do you see this game going?
Speaker 3: So I don't have a full touchdown, but I have the same winner I have twenty eight to twenty four. I just want to talk about Derrick Henry because I took some questions this week about is he okay? I'm like, what are you talking about? Is he right? Like it's okay that you know, other people like Jay Flowers had you know, one hundred yards. But when I'm looking at the opportunity for him in this matchup, don't forget that washing Hington's defense is also on the outsides, specifically very susceptible to the run. So I expect another big game from Derrick Henry. But this score is close, which means it could be a very fun, high scoring game for fantasy purposes. So everyone's in play in this game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the Commanders have been in a few games like that this season. I also have the Baltimore Ravens twenty six twenty three. I've loved the improvements from this Commander's defense that we've seen in the past couple of weeks, but there's a butt here to Coach Quinn's defensive unit. Those improvements came against an inconsistent Cardinals team as well as one of the worst offenses in the league in Cleveland. They've given up eleven touchdown passes on the season. They've got no interceptions thus far. If they get a couple here, I still believe in the capacity of the Ravens defense to make plays Lake, just like they did against Joe Burrow. Plus the game's in Baltimore. I've got a Justin Tucker field goal as a difference for me. So Commanders fans, we love the excitement. You can meme away.
Speaker 3: Does anyone call this like the Battle of the DMV.
Speaker 2: It's well, the folks in Baltimore would prefer the Battle of the Beltway.
Speaker 3: They got it that we are not the DMV, understand, and so Battle of the Beltway are meme us away.
Speaker 2: Meme get the memes. I did the swing because it's like the Beltway series, but this isn't base.
Speaker 3: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Thank you. A really fun game. It's going to be a long four years barring like a super Bowl or a trade or something before we see Jayden and Lamar going gets you.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: But let's do this guy or that guy passing yards two hundred and eighty five, not just passing total yards. Jadean Daniels or Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wish there could be a secret option of both, because I actually think both of them hit this number. But I'm actually looking at Lamar Jackson in this matchup for both the yards on the ground and through the air. In fact, he could get closer to that two to eighty five in the air than jade and Daniels per my math. So when I'm looking at this, it's like Jackson has a great opportunity on the ground but he has a good opportunity through the air as well, whereas Jayden and Daniels, he'd be more reliant on the run game to hit that number. So if that's how you want to think about it, then great. I think Lamar Jackson absolutely exceeds this total yard number.
Speaker 2: All right, looking forward to that game and we'll move on here on game debut. I hate Cynthia to bring up some bad memory.
Speaker 3: What are you talking? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: We're going to the last time the Detroit Lions faced off against the Dallas Cowboys. We have to just short. Yeah, we got a big time rematch between the Lions and the Cowboys. Greg's got the Lions winning by ten And Cynthia, I believe your squad will get revenge here. Not against flags on the field, but against the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: No flag is safe either, both of them.
Speaker 2: Don't bring any flags of the game. A Lions fan will come and get you. I think they win off the basis of that run game, and not just how good they are at it, but just how bad the Cowboys have been this season. I did see some improvement last week against the Pittsburgh Steelers, but I'm gonna need to see more than that consistently to believe that they could play the run against this team, including one of the most efficient success rate runners in the entire league and David Montgomery. You have to go back to November of twenty twenty three, the last time an opponent came in to AT and T Stadium. It didn't go for one hundred yards. I feel like the only reason that didn't happen was because it was a score fest between Geno Smith and Dak. I see the Lions running all over the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: I love that. I also have the Lions in this matchup twenty six to twenty four is my Yes, we've got that really ferocious Rory the Lion. Who's my favorite? Do you know that Dak Prescott is undefeated against three teams? One is the Steelers, one is the Bengals, and the third is the Lions on five tricks. That is no more after this game. Why because the defense is improved and one of the areas you can see it is one Kirby Joseph. Yes, he was limited on the injury report, but he has played lights freaking out this season. He's allowed as many receptions three as he has interceptions also three, this guy has a zero point zero passer rating allowed in coverage. You can't you truly can't get better than that. It is impossible that aod as you can. It is truly impossible. So it's just one of the ways that you see a difference in the defense. This year. We saw c d. Lamb run Rough shot over the Lions defense last year. This is a remade defense. And that is one example you can speak to and be like, hey, this guy's on the team last year, but everything is different now.
Speaker 2: Yet they play a lot of men away, but the men back there have gotten better and they haven't for talent. And I also love that the lower scale of passer rating makes sense. Zero makes sense to me. One fifty eight point three.
Speaker 3: Do you know do you know what it is when you throw it into the ground? Well said thirty nine point six.
Speaker 2: It's fun. It's fun. Why Not Face is a showdown between former number one overall picks and it's going down with Greg in London. Live from London, Trevor Lawrence and the Jaguars take on Kayleb Williams and the Bears on NFL Network, Rise, Shine and Watch Sunday, October thirteenth and nine to thirty am Eastern only on NFL Network and NFL Plus subscription is required for NFL Plus. It is the Jags and the Bears at Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium. The Bears have rolled off two straight wins, while the Jags picked up their first win against Indy at home last week. So let's check in with Greg Rolsenthal in London for his pick.
Speaker 4: All right, you guys gave you so much grief about my location last time. This time, I'm in the Greenwood Sports Up, the official home of the Chicago Bears this week, so there's no mystery who I'm taking it.
Speaker 2: In Jax Spears.
Speaker 4: It's the Caleb Williams coming out party. I think this is a one sided game. I always grew for great games in London, but I think this Bears defense has played so well. They shut down Trevor Lawrence and Caleb Williams gives you some of those USC Heisman Trophy winning plays. Big performance. Bears win twenty nine to ten. This will get on the good side of our Bears.
Speaker 1: Producer.
Speaker 2: There it is with sweetness alongside. Thank you, Greg. So he's rolling with the Bears. How are you feeling about this.
Speaker 3: I actually have the exact same score and winner as Greg, which is hilarious. And by the way, Greg looks fabulous. Whatever that lighting is is really working for him, and you know what else is working. Caleb Williams on downfield passes. In the beginning of the season, we were not seeing this kind of production. But last week against the Panthers, they could have just run the football. The game script dictated that. However, what do they do? They kept throwing deep, get him those reps. He had a deep touchdown to DJ Moore, he had an intermediate pass touchdown to DJ Moore. So more touchdowns, more passing yards, more air yards. This is a nice improvement in Jacksonville. Their defense is extremely vulnerable in those two levels of the defense, so I think it's gonna be a nice one for Kalla Williams and the Bears.
Speaker 2: I am going to break up the meme alert here because I agree with every single thing that you said. But just in evaluating this game and how things are going, crave on, I started with the Bears win, and then I went back to see the Colts game and just how good Trevor Lawrence was playing on his twenty fifth birthday, and it just wasn't really awesome. I mean, we had the strange touchdown, there was one really head scratching interception that Trev had last week, but the connection with Brian Thomas Junior is going tank. Bigsby had his coming out party. I think Travis etn is playing through some things right now. But I just truly believe that, to borrow a gregism on this, this team is currently better than a one in four football team. And despite how much improvement we've seen from the Bears in that offense, it's hard to go overseas and win. And the Jacks just have so much experience team wise and playing in this game. I think that has a slight little bit of a factor. So will I like it? Strayba like it? It's Kaiser Whitez led Cardinals defense going up against the Packers at lambeau Field, Kyler's squad coming off that big win against the forty nine ers. Greg likes green Bay in this one.
Speaker 3: What do you like? I mean, me and Gregor are basically twins so far in this one. So I have green Bay twenty six to twenty. I want to point out something about Xavier McKinney Giants fans, avert your ears. This guy has made some history. Why well, if you look at the opportunity that he's had to intercept the football, interceptions can be fickle. Do you have any games they played five? Do you know how many interceptions he has?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 3: Yeap, that would be one per game. And you know what, that is the most through five games for any Packer. It is the most since the merger of a guy who went from one team to another team. To have in the first five games, that's a lot of intercepting. That's a lot of just making sure that other offenses have a hard time. So let's just give him some love there. I said, I was very questionable about what's this Green Bay Packer team going to be look like? Be Like with Jeff Haffley, we didn't know he came from BC. I went to BCA. I watched those games. You know, it's worked out well for Xavier McKinney for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of those acquisitions that clearly right has improved the defense. The defense a big part of why I'm taking the Packers to win this football game. But ultimately I think the Arizona Cardinals keep it very, very close. Because Jonathan Gannon's unbeaten in the division against Shanahan McVay, not Shanahan McVeagh, Tree or anything like that. Literally Kyle Shanahan and Sean McVay, and a win here against Matt Lafleur would have me feeling all trendish and like, hey, he's got this offense absolutely figured out. Not quite ready to go there yet because there's a lot of Packers talent that they have to deal with. But with the Cardinals, I've got them covering this game. Tough base based on the run that they had, especially last week, making things tough for Jordan Mason, who leads the NFL in yardage, as well as they had Brock Purty shut out in the second half of the first time in the entire Brock Party Kyle Shanahan era, they're not even a top pressure defense. They're getting pressure on Brock. So yeah, I'm impressed. I've got them covered.
Speaker 3: I like the Brock Party era just has a certain era to like, Hey, we're since the Brock Party era.
Speaker 2: That's it, We're in it. This is Brock's worthly So Cardinals fans, there you have it. We are all onemus away Pckers let us know, send us the pictures because we love it.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 2: Actually, Bob salidn't love the news. The huge news coming coming out of Flooring Park this week the Jets firing their head coach Robert Sala twenty and thirty six in just over three seasons for Gang Green, Jeff Ulbrick named the team's interim head coach. The j e Ts. Jets are two to three now on the season. Is a tough spot, I guess, to try to keep your job in London against arguably the best team in the NFL. They play host now to Josh Allen and the Bills coming up Monday night. The last time Rodgers played Buffalo, we remember it was unfortunate for the Jets. That's the game where he was injured in Week one of twenty twenty three. So does Gang Green come out there and get a win for their interim head coach you?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately in this one, I have Buffaloes. I was a little surprised because usually you know, there's some mayhem that happens when you have a different play caller, et cetera. But twenty three to nineteen is where I netted out in this in large part because of Josh Allen's ability to run the football. When he scrambles, things are good for the Bills. When he runs the football near the goal line, you know what happens, gets to the ends out six. But if you look at his EPA, so his expected points added on each run, it's point eight eight. That is ridiculous. That means like almost one full point for every time he's running. That's a very high number. Think of like point five as being out of this world high. So that's almost double that ridiculous. So Bill's win this one, especially because the old line you saw them there the line in that last play, Deon Dawkins was just standing there. He's like, I got this problem. The other guy's got. We're fine. Even you don't even need me for this one. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I think the thing that the Jets need is a little bit of luck right now, and considering the way the season's gone, they haven't gotten it. And now it would be a lot get it to think that after going nine of thirty against the Houston Texans that Josh Allen is gonna lay another stinger. I've got the Bills winning as well, twenty four to twenty I'm adding a point to both of your totals in this case because I don't really know what the Jets can change on offense in a week. Todd Downing, I believe, based on history, at least as an upgrade over Nathaniel Hackett as a play caller. I agree with Jeff Wahlbrook on that one. But unless he's been preparing in the dark corners of the facility somewhere for this shot, I don't really know how things can get less difficult for Aaron Rodgers, who's one of the best throwers of the football that we've ever seen, but right now, the wide open percentage is one of the lowest for starters in the league. He's got a negative seven completion percentage over expected. He's just having to do so much. Some of that are drops they have seven this year, but other teams more. It's just really hard right now.
Speaker 3: And even on the other side, it's not like Josh Allen's playing against Aaron Rodgers. Josh Allen plays against the defense.
Speaker 2: And so it's something. Greg has the Bills winning this one. So here's our opportunity. Juts fans, it's been a rough week.
Speaker 3: We're sorry.
Speaker 2: The first touchdown score odds have JK. Dobbins at the top than Javonte Williams, followed up by Lad McConkie, Quentin Johnson, and then Bo Nicks getting into the end zone. This is according to Caesars Sportsbook. The Chargers at Broncos at Mile High Sean Payton Squad, the winners of three in a row Cynthia starting zero to two. Greg's got the Chargers winning by one. Here's the thing, me and Greg Rosenthal are on the same page. I have been winning by one as well, a final score of seventeen to sixteen based on purely just rest. For Justin Herbert, it's been a lot. He breaks bones on both hands last year. He goes through where coaching change, then he comes out as high unkle sprain. He plays multiple games on that. A bye could not have come at any better time for any team because this team needs Justin Herbert to do so much, and I think he does just enough, just enough against arguably the best defense in the NFL.
Speaker 3: SIN they have a one point well I have a one point win too, but just for the Denver Broncos the other way around. So twenty to nineteen ooh prime number pee peepee peepepe pep just sure the computer has entered. Yes, Why because this defense isn't just good against the past. You saw that Patzertan interception. Don't do that. Don't do that. But you also have a good opportunity to stop them in the run game too. And without Rashaun Slater and without Joe Alt, who are both on the injury report and probably not looking like they're going to play, it is going to be extremely difficult to withstand that blitz and it is coming for you Unlike every single play. This is the highest blitzing team in the league. And you know what happens on first down fifty four percent of the time, it is a blitz. So you're not even to be able to get those opportunities to get those nice like ground and pound Jim Harbaugh like runs right in the beginning. You're gonna have a hard time with that. To it means more obvious passing downs, which is why this You blitz for two reasons, either because you can't get a pass rush or because you trust your back end of your defense so much. This is all about trust for them, so they're going to stop the run and then it's going to be hard.
Speaker 2: I trust my pick significantly less because I do agree Passer ten and Riley Molls playing some really good football at corner for the Denver Broncos. That was Seize the Season presented by Caesars Sportsbook. Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and official sponsor of the NFL. New users place your first bet up to one thousand dollars. If you lose, you'll get it back as a bonus bet. Use promo code TV one thousand. Must be twenty one or older. See Caesars dot com backslash promos for full terms. All right, let's get to some quick fix. We talked about the Cardiac Falcons. They're heading to Carolina. What do you see taking place, Cynthia.
Speaker 3: I say, another one point win, not one point one possession win, twenty five to eighteen for Atlanta. Welcome back to my fantasy squad and the end zone, Baijon Robinson. He's only been there once so far this season. I thank you every fantasy player's dismay, but this is a great opportunity against a defense that has struggled in both the pass and the run. I think Bejon here gets everything. Good for Kirk Cousins because he has a really different split when he's not under pressure and when he is, so run the football, keep pressure away.
Speaker 2: All Right, we all agree, we've got the Falcons, Greg and me included. Let's go to the Steelers and the Raiders. A classic Gardner Minshew has been benched in favor of Aid and O'Connell. And welcome to the starting lineup again, Aidan O'Connell. Here come the Pittsburgh Steelers. I like the Pittsburgh Steelers in this one, as do both you and Greg. I've got it twenty to sixteen just because it's tough, like A and O'Connell has been in some rough starting situations, and now we've got the Pittsburgh Steelers coming into Las Vegas. It's it's been tough for An O'Connell. I'm not sure how Antonio Pierce felt about this quarterback battle. And now we're just kind of in a situation where Colin A and Colin B aren't necessarily working. That doesn't lead me to a lot of confidence. And maybe we could see some Russell Wilson, who knows. I don't know if the Steelers are gonna need too much the Colts and the Texans, Cynthia and Jacksonville excuse me, and the Titans coming off there by this week, do you think that propels them to a win?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, I think they win, but just by one point twenty one to twenty. I also think that the Titans. I was a little mean to their defense at the beginning of the season, and you know what they've done, be good, proven me wrong. Lugerius Snead has been absolutely dynamite. But I want to point out that the team with the highest run stuff rate in the NFL, who's that the Tennessee Titans, And you know what, with Jonathan Taylor on the injury report, maybe not even playing. I know this is a great old line, but I still don't think that the Tennessee Titans defense is going to let them get a win, especially with some volatility with Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 2: Okay, and also Cynthia had the Colts over the Jags last week and perhaps them.
Speaker 3: Maybe I just can never get the Colts right.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe punishing the Indianapolis Colts in this one why from London, Trevor Lawrence and the Jags take on Caleb Williams and the Bears on NFL Network, Rise, Shine and watch Sunday, October thirteen, the nine to thirty am Eastern only on NFL Network. NFL Plus subscription is required for NFL Plus and prior to the game, be sure to catch Caleb Williams sit down with Kyle Brandt. Looking forward to that one, that interview with Caleb as well as the game. It's time for more or less, where we tell you whether or not we believe something will be more or less. It's it right there in the name. Let's get some player props for Jackson, and let's start with Trevor Lawrence more or less than one and a half passing touchdowns?
Speaker 3: Cynthia, I'm gonna go with less here. I got to give some respect to the Bears defense. I also think it is smart to keep Trevor out of harm's way, so they're gonna want to run the football more. We've seen Tank Bigsby and Traves etn both be useful in that Ren game. So I think there's one. I think we're going to talk about who it is too, but less so just the one?
Speaker 2: Okay, what the one? We'll get a who later. I will take will Caleb have more or less than two hundred and thirty eight passing yards, and considering the way things have been going, I think this is more because did you see this passing offense in the past couple of weeks. He's hooking up with DJ more Now. I do think that this game is going to have a few more points than some folks expect. So I've got more there. But let's go to rushing for Travis CTN. I know fantasy managers would like to know more or less than forty four rushing yards.
Speaker 3: This is rushing lower. I think there's going to be more receiving yards, but I don't think they think the rushing responsibilities now belong to Tank Bigsby more often than Travis DTN. I think he's going to see some short passes though don't count as rushing yards.
Speaker 2: Though okay, stat sheet wise they do count in real life.
Speaker 3: They kind of in real life. But do you ask me rushing yards, ye.
Speaker 2: No, which is specific specificity. It's very important if I could speak. Let's go to DeAndre Swift. I do think he will have more than fifty six rushing yards on the ground because, again, the Bears offense much better, especially in the run game. In fact, that's kind of what changed in the season around for Chicago, that big run by DeAndre Swift against the Rams. So I think he has more there. But let's go back to the receiving game. More less than four and a half receptions for BTJ.
Speaker 3: The run, but we're gonna go with more and this is where the touchdown is forecast for me. Jalen Johnson should match up against him, and that is one heck of a corner. However, we've seen some other injuries recwonded Brisker on the injury report. There could be some opportunities here. This is not a slight to the Bears defense. I already gave them a lot of love, but here's the one touchdown and more than four and a half receptions.
Speaker 2: Speaking of more, let's get Dj Moore, oh more or less than six?
Speaker 3: Better?
Speaker 2: Say Oise, Yeah, I've got a Caleb throwing for over two thirty eight. So I think DJ Moore is a big part of that because he's a big part of what the Bears can do on off especially when the play breaks down and Caleb gets to do those things that made him the number one overall pick. DJ Moore very difficult to cover. First in the play, but then they're in the scramble drill even more difficult to deal with DJ Moore, so I think he's more in that capacity. I have to agree hand out after the Bears game, the Jags are going to stay in London for another week because they take the Patriots on in the London Finale. Live this game from Wimbley Stadium. Rise sign and watch next Sunday, October twentieth at nine to thirty am Eastern only on the NFL Network and in A Plus subscription is required for NFL Plus. Speaking of the Patriots making the headlines earlier this week when they announced that rookie quarterback Drake May will get the start Sunday against the Texans. New England took May with a third overall pick out of North Carolina and last April's draft, it was quarterback, quarterback, quarterback at the top. We've seen the first two guys play all season. He gets his first start against last year's rookie of the year in CJ. Stroud and the Texans. Houston did put Nico Collins on ir the NFL's leading receiver, hurt himself on a touchdown against the Bills last week, Greg has the Texans winning by a few while I like them to win by even more. It's twenty four to twelve according to my expertly induced final score in my model, which says that a rookie quarterback making his first start against a really good team in the Houston Texans, it's gonna be tough, especially protecting Drake May, because they had trouble protecting in the preseason, probably some of the reasons that Kobe Brissett has played up until this point. I do think Drake May will have success in one particular category is that I will reveal that later on. Oh when we get to write this down on games, I like you, how do.
Speaker 3: You see the game going Somethio, Well, I agree with you in terms of score, I have twenty four to sixteen here. When you have a rookie start, you get some weird things, especially with an O line that's allowed just fifty percent or more pass you know of passing attempts by their former starter to be pressured. But I'm looking on the other side of the ball where we have some really good news, and that comes in the form of one Christian Gonzales in his second season. We've just seen brilliance, especially when you look at when they play man coverage. This guy is just top five and basically any metric that you want to put out there, and considering the lack of pass rush up front, that should boost that number. So if he's getting top five numbers without help up front, so what would happen if he had just a little bit more push up front. So I'm looking at him and I'm saying, this is a really fun game for him. It's going to be interesting to see how they match up. Is it going to be Tanked Up, I don't know. Is it going to be Stefan Diggs. Probably, we'll see, but it's not gonna be a good matchup with Christian Gonzalz no matter who it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very impressive highlight reel there, including getting back to Tyreek Hill the back of the end zone and then coming back and making a tackle on Tcay That gup. He's been everything, yeah this season, and we have everything and nothing but hope. For all of the families out there that have been affected by Hurricane Milton and Helene urgently needing support. Helped the American Red Cross provide meals in shelter to those families donate today to relief efforts by going to Redcross dot org slash NFL. The Bucks evacuated from Tampa to New Orleans earlier this week because of the impending hurricane. The team now getting ready to take on Spencer Rattler and the Saints. Derek Carr out with an oblique injury that came against the Chiefs. Greg Rosenthal likes the Buccaneers here, Cynthia.
Speaker 3: I thought he's going to say that the Saints for now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did pick the Saints last week, agains the Chiefs. How are you feeling about this one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I feel the same way. I mean, I think Tamba Bay wins this one twenty two to eighteen, a more modest sort of win all around, in large part because when we see this defense, Spencer Rattler not going to know what he's seeing, right, There's a lot of things that are coming through. Pressure comes from a lot of different directions. Todd Bulls loves the Blitz. They're getting healthier, the back end of the defense is getting better. Like there's just a lot of things that are all kind of at the same time, really difficult for even the most seasoned quarterback to handle. So I just think I'm looking at the Bucks. They're going to get to him. The O line is banged up for the Saints, so not only you starting Spencer Rattler, but also you have to do it without the O line being fully intact. That's just a really hard It's a really hard thing to do.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult, especially because we just talked about Drake May and the experience for the number three overall pick. Spencer Ratler had an up and down college career, eventually has some success at South Carolina, and Greg Rosenthal did take the Saints last week against the Chiefs. I'm taking the Saints this week, Oh, Buccaneers. It is going to be a very interesting Sunday, perhaps in the wrong way for Spencer Ratler and company. But if you see the little snake emoji trending on Twitter, that's because of the hashtag agenda. Shout out to the Saints Block Party podcasts and the Twitter account forgetting that going. But I'm looking back just at the rivalry of these two teams, Marshawn Latimore going at Jamis Mike Evans, like, hey, as there is an opportunity to hate Marshawn Lattimore this is twenty seventeen. Back in Week nine, multiple times one of these guys has been run from a game because of an incident involving the other guy, and I'm just glad to see them back playing against each other. I hope everybody finishes the game, but this is just a glimpse at the type of emotion and intensity that's going to be at this game. A lot of Saints fans wanted to see some change at the quarterback position. I just think it's gonna be a weird game and there's a chance here for fun stuff.
Speaker 3: I like it. I just want to point out one thing. If Mike Evans catches one more receiving touchdown, then he gets a hundred. And if he does it in this game, he'll be the sixth fastest in the league, two one hundred, So it makes the stakes even bigger. Like will Marshawn Lattimore allow like so much drama, so much storyline, tune in Sunday.
Speaker 2: And also we see Mike Evans be very giving with the footballs, the Mollston football. Keep the ball, he's gonna kick.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be ay.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna keep this one, execute it to perfection to get the GEM in the win in Seattle. The Bengals are up next for them. They're coming off that win against the Seahawks. Sincy just one win this season, but I think they get win number two coming up on Sunday Night with a score of thirty two to twenty five, a high scoring game, because that's what the Cincinnati Bengals have had to do. It's just they've come up against I don't know, electrifying Heisman Trophy winning quarterbacks in these games, back to back games at home where they've almost scored every single time but still come up short. But just how good has Jamar Chase been as of late. It's so tough to defend both t Higgins, who's also getting better, and Jamar Chase. I know the defense is an issue, but I'm confident although coming off a great dimes game Cynthia, I don't think they can put up the points to keep up with Cincinnati. I got a ten almost a ten point one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that there's a couple of reasons why the Giants here have some issues to solve, but one that isn't and maybe that's been found. Welcome to the program, Tyrone Tracy twenty five to twenty one is my final score in favor of Cincinnati. But I want to point out something really interesting about this rookie who stepped in so admirably for Devin Singletary. Again, I told you this before, but you got to call him motor. That's like his motor, Motor Singletary, baby. They just call him motor. But look at the different gaps that he ran through. It wasn't just like outside zone and nothing. It was in the A gap, meaning next to the center, It was out wide. They did a lot of different things and screens like he was looking a lot more like a vet than he was like a rookie. It just means that there are some good things here that maybe we didn't fully know about until now. But I think he sees some more run in this game. Man, going forward, way you can run on the Bengals.
Speaker 2: You absolutely can. Coming out party had twelve carries coming into that ga him and goes nineteen for one twenty nine. Again Cynthia said, welcome to the party, Tyrone. Tracy. Also Greg Rosenthal on board with this, so yes.
Speaker 3: Memus the way if Giants fans come at us, come yeah, welcome.
Speaker 2: If you get two wins in a row up, yes, use the screenshot of Cynthia though. Moving home to the A two and too, It's fair to say Philly has been on the struggle bus a bit this season. Jalen Hurts has turnovers in every game and the team has been dealing with injuries everywhere. Philly is hoping to turn things around coming off their by Here's what Hurts had to say with his relationship with coach Sirianni and the bye week. We're all excited for an efficient bye week. Jalen br Browns and Eagles at the link, both squads looking to turn their season around. Greg has the Birds by eight. I actually have the Birds win in by even more. Cynthia, I've got it twenty four to thirteen. Here because welcome back. As Jalen said, it was an efficient bye week. The most efficient thing is time heals some wounds, like literally, that's how the healing process works out. And the Eagles will are currently looking to have a j Brown back who's such a big part of this Eagles offense, and offense is something the Browns haven't really had, so I think it's a relatively easy Birds win Cynthia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you. Twenty seven to nineteen. This is my biggest win of the week. Interestingly enough, here something that's not efficient, like at all. It's the Browns offense on third down eighteen point two percent third down conversion rate. That is really tough to overcome. I understand that there's a lot of pressure getting on the quarterback. I understand that they're without Nick Chubb, but they actually have been decent in the run game. It hasn't been a big problem. It's just you can't get out of third down. You can't win football games. And I'm looking at this Eagles team and no one's talking about the fact Devin White's no longer on the team. That's a different show for a different day. But I'm interested here. I think twenty seven to nineteen.
Speaker 2: So we're all on the Eagles and coming up, folks, it's not for some spicy Week six predictions. Greg is gone, so it's just Cynthia and I battling out to see who could be the boldus stick around. You're watching Game day View, and we got write this down coming up next. It's time to write this down here on game debut. As we get some predictions for Week six. No Rosenthal, So we're going to double up on these, Cynthia. What do you see happening? First?
Speaker 3: My first one is Sam Laporta. He was kind of held in check in the last matchup between the Lions and the Cowboys. This time not so much. Over forty and a half receiving yards for Laporta. Let's get him going. Let's see the oh lines and back in full shape. Got to beat the Cowboys. No more than Dak Prescott going to only own the Lions stuff. No, no, no, not happening.
Speaker 2: They're burying the Dak's record against the Lions and also bearing a flag that was thrown last year. Yes, in the C and T Stadium. I will take a lower this week. It's Deshaun Watson. Right now, we're looking at one hundred and ninety one and a half passing yards against the Philadelphia Eagles. I don't think he's going to hit that number because the Browns have not hit three hundred total yards of offense at all this season in any game. They're zero to five in that capacity. I don't think they get near two hundred passing yards in this game against the Philadelphia Eagles, who are coming off the buy, which is and efficient by Cynthia Freeland.
Speaker 3: As long as it's efficient, you know, you know what else is really efficient. I talked about it for Josh Allen in the run game, and you know what, he's going to run his way into the end zone against the New York Giants on Monday. I need that time Labs video when they turn the gts to the Giants. I'm going to need to see that. ESPN please put that on there. But Josh Allen end zone on his feet.
Speaker 2: Yes, the grounds crew, we celebrate that.
Speaker 3: I love that groundscrew thing because it's so good.
Speaker 2: It's hard work is I'm on my next psition prediction. In my last prediction for this show, Drake May, congratulations, you're making your first career at NFL start. I already predicted that you lose the game, but I do think that you will have over twenty five and a half rushing yards because this guy can move. He's a very mobile quarterback and a young quarterback. And when those guys are in that type of position, especially against the defense that can get a lot of pressure, that first instinct is going to be the right instinct in running. I don't know if it's necessarily going to lead to a Patriots win, Cynthia, but I think he runs.
Speaker 3: You know what I love about this that we both went with quarterback situations on the ground. Do two more? Are you going to get in on this with me? In that game between Jade Daniels and Lamar Jackson, there's going to be two quarterback rushing touchdowns on that one too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm all in.
Speaker 3: I've written that one down. I'm writing it down.
Speaker 2: In fact, it may come on a play that looks very similar because Jade Daniels has has gotten in the lab and the dip on the on the handoff of the mesh point that's very Lamar the most.
Speaker 3: Don't drop it, Please leave the dropping the.
Speaker 2: Ball and making incredible plays to Lamar Jackson. No fumbles for anybody. No fumbles for this show other than our missing member will get Greg roseen Thalt next week. Enjoy the game, Enjoy all the games, everybody. We'll see you next week on Game Deview.
Speaker 1: NFL Game Review is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts