Speaker 1: Hey, that folks, Amy and TJ here just wanted to hop on because we had something we wanted to share with you all quickly.
Speaker 2: That's right, am I making the announcement.
Speaker 1: Well, you're kind of taking away from the announcement. It's not supposed to be an announcement. We were just sharing something.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are sharing with all of you that we are engaged. And we've been engaged for just about a month now.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we're actually surprised that we're just now talking about it. We wanted to let you all know before anybody else was able to. We've learned that lesson. I guess in the past about our relationship that we want to be the first to talk about it. But we figured roll this is a little late because we have been in front of crowds of tens of thousands with you dangling a ring and everybody's face every chance you could, and nobody said a word.
Speaker 2: I was in three massive football stadiums, three weekends in a row, my engagement ring, very proudly, very excitedly, and kept waiting for somebody to point it out or asked me, hey, what's that? And it never happened. Did if people saw it. Maybe they were just being polite, didn't want to. I think a lot of people who are close to us, who love us and know us, understand what we've been through, and so they don't want to pry. Sure, maybe what it was.
Speaker 1: But come on, it was seventy thousand people in Rentalds Razorback Stadium. That was one weekend. Another weekend, we're down between the hedges in Georgia for a football game, and then you were at Boulder four footso three straight weekends, and we just knew, Oh, somebody's gonna know, it's gonna get out. Fine, whatever, So we haven't been keeping it a secret, but nobody's asked.
Speaker 2: No and we but also like, there was a picture I was going to post, and then you said, Babe, you see what's very prominent in that picture of what's in that photo. So I decided not to post it because I didn't want that to be what the photo was about. So anyone else could have taken a picture though, and it just didn't happen.
Speaker 1: We were into mid Lee, engaged with friends, very close people for the past three weekends. All of them are going to think back and go, oh my god, how did we miss it. Yeah, and a lot of people are going to go, oh, damn it, I know it. I should have asked, but yeah, we just wanted to let you all know that's it. We might share some more details about how it all went down and all that, but we've just been celebrating with family really for the past month or so. And if you see anything about our engagement out there that didn't come from our mouths or the mouths of ten people in particular in our lives, then it's all just made up because they're the ten we told and gave details too, and I'm pretty sure they're not leaking.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, I definitely wanted everyone to know that. Yes, we did involve our family and some close friends. So we have been telling people who are in an extremely small circle the details, and very few people actually know what happens. So any sources close to the couple say this absolutely not going to be true, not going to be factual at all. The only thing I think we can really say is I just want to say I'm so happy, And I think that was the coolest thing that my parents said that they heard from other people. They might not have noticed the ring, but they noticed the joy and that was really cool to hear that. When we were visiting Athens last weekend, my mom did make a point to say everyone was just so happy to see you both so happy.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks to our parent, thanks to my sister Tish, to Sabine as well to a last to Ava. Yeah, I appreciate you all, and again, thanks you all for writing with us and always letting us know you give a damn Yeah, so appreciate it and we'll see y'all down the road.