Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty en He Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: No wonder that the most true blue Democrat ever. James Carville says, there's just some sh I can't be in the same tent with.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Carville said, I'm done. I'm not in that political party now. Gavin Newsom disagrees. He says he's good with it because the party is a big tent. Well, you know what else you're finding a tent clowns.
Speaker 4: Talking specifically about that Hassan piker joker that Joe brought us a couple weeks agoing I was fine with ignoring him.
Speaker 2: I just saw, you know how big a deal is he.
Speaker 4: But he's like the Tucker Carlson or Candas Owens for the socialists out there.
Speaker 2: He's clearly a grifter. He just says, crazy ass.
Speaker 4: But James Carville, one of the legendary deans of the Democratic Party's party said, and there's a good clip I heard it this morning on NPR. I think was James Carvill said, Look, there's no way I'm in the same party with Hassan Piker. Either he's leaving the party or I'm leaving the party. But I'm not being in the same party with that guy right right.
Speaker 5: And there are bombchuckers and nutjobs, But the fact that a significant chunk of the Democratic Party, including folks who are about to win primaries for the US Congress, for governor's offices for the US Senate, they take him seriously and they agree with them, that's worth noticing.
Speaker 4: See if I can find a clip I had on Hassan Pike or something. He said, it's highly annoying.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 4: Generalize it basically, he said. Look, I'm not going to get into these arguments. He said, it would be foolish, however, to expect DSA candidates to explain the nuances of prison abolition in a hostile media environment. We need far more political education, power and credibility before we get there. So it's just too nuanced and complicated an issue for US dullards who haven't thought about it all these years to understand what closing the prisons means. So he thinks it's best not to get into the details until we're ready to understand their very brilliant plan of closing prisons.
Speaker 5: You know, Hassan, it's actually quite easy to understand. Those of us who've studied Marxism through the years, we know how it goes. You're going to eliminate capitalism, you're going to eliminate class warfare. You're going to bring perfect justice, and there will be no reason for crimes to be committed anymore.
Speaker 2: And then you will close the prisons. That is your claim. Every socialist system that's ever existed.
Speaker 5: On Earth has way more prisons and way more folks in them for the crime of.
Speaker 2: Just disagreeing with the government.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you might close the crime prison since you'll open up the political prisons.
Speaker 2: No, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Noah Rothman ready grote a great piece for National Review over the weekend. They won't have prisons, but they'll have plenty of camps, and he went through all the people that AOC and Mundani and this Hassan piker have called for being detained or jailed, like, uh, you know, the entire Israeli government, for instance, Netanya. You're gonna arrest Netanyahu. If there are no prisons, where were you gonna put them? You're gonna put them somewhere. That's sort of prison adjacent. Certainly, if you're going to arrest him or or anybody who had put out misinformation about COVID, we're supposed to be jailed. But you don't believe in prisons, so what kind of facility? So they don't believe in prisons, but they believe in camps, which is kind of where you end up with.
Speaker 2: Iists lie routinely.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that Bill maher though, though I don't know how much sway he has as a guy who's in the mid seventies with young Democrats, but here he was fridaying out on his HBO show.
Speaker 3: Not to leave any doubt. York Mayor Mandani once tweeted Karl Marx's words exactly, They're not trying to hide it. Their most popular influencer, Hassan Piker, thinks communism is so groovy. He laments the fall of the two of the most murderous regimes in history, the Soviet Union and chairman Maos China men Donmi's aid.
Speaker 2: His top aide, Sea Weaver said.
Speaker 3: If you don't believe in the government's sacred right to seize property, it's over and impoverish the white middle class. What's a that's a goal. You know, you're supposed to scare people into voting for you, right.
Speaker 4: I said earlier on the show. Since several people have won their primaries. Now Mambdani actually won the election. He's mayor, but several people won their primaries that probably won't win their offices, but we'll see. But you got a woman tomorrow that's going to end up being the Democratic candidate for governor with Wisconsin and a guy who's going to become the Democratic senatorial candidate in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Have there ever been.
Speaker 4: Candidates for major parties that had this crazy and ideology in modern US history? I can't think of any now as a Republican or a Democrat.
Speaker 2: This is insane as Yeah, yeah it is. We're really out there.
Speaker 4: When you got people that are they're not running as a third party takeover summer. They're going to be the Democratic candidate for governor in Wisconsin. And she believes in no prisons. She talked about it over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I could go on at length about the disarraying the Democratic Party. It's unbelievable. You remember that autopsy they had of the twenty twenty four debacle. The guy who wrote it says, yeah, get the chapter they left out. I gave it to them, And the head of the Democratic Nation Committee saying he didn't give me a chapter. I've never seen it in my life. And the guy says, dude, I gave it to you and a folder. We talked about it for a long time.
Speaker 2: No you didn't. I've never seen it. No you didn't.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, they are absolutely floundering, and yet, you know, so's the Republican Party in lalways.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to the DSA though. For now.
Speaker 4: Which clip do you like of those? I was gonna let you choose one.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you know, I actually thought twenty three made a great point.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, the coalition within the DSAY called the Marxist Unity Group, is an ascendance, and I must take them at their word. When their words include our commitment is to the long term struggle for a fully liberated classless society in a word, communism. What do they have to do tweet out elect more communists?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, seea Weaver did that.
Speaker 3: Yes, good, I'm glad you're shot.
Speaker 2: People got to realize this is going on. That's how bad our media coverage is.
Speaker 4: That his audience gasped with shock, because if you lean right it all, if you ever watch Fox, or read the New York Post or listen to AM talk radio, you're aware that the person in charge of all his housing policy said elect more communists.
Speaker 2: But for Bill Maher's audience, that was brand new information.
Speaker 5: So back to your question about how much pole Bill Maher has, I don't not as much as I would like. But just the act of just informing people of what is being said and what is being proposed. I'll take that from whatever quarter it comes from. No, I think that's great. Yeah, so you know he's letting thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands.
Speaker 2: Of people know what's actually happening. So good for him.
Speaker 4: Should think that's worth getting onto the NBC Evening News or even a show on MSNBC. Oh, the woman in charge of housing for Mamdani believes we should elect more communist panel.
Speaker 5: What do we think about that. Let's discuss that, right right. I would love to see that. More on that after a word from our friends at Rough Greens, America's number one dog supplement, all natural, made in the USA. It has what your dog's food is missing. Love Live probiotics, enzymes, omego oils and over twenty vitamins and miserable miserables.
Speaker 2: Minerals you don't want to put from reading, you do.
Speaker 4: Want to put miserables in your dog's food.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 4: Now, this is all the good stuff that's not in the dog food you're buying, and your feet and your dog, and your dog.
Speaker 2: Likes it, and you don't need to change it.
Speaker 4: You just put this on top America's number one dog supplement, all natural, making the USA thousands of dogs feeling younger and more energetic. Why don't you try it? It costs you nothing to get a free Jumpstart trial bag today. All you do is cover shipping. Go to Roughgreens dot com use the discount code Armstrong. That's are you ffgreens dot com? Discount code Armstrong rough Greens? It makes in dog food better?
Speaker 2: Are you f f Greens?
Speaker 5: As if some semi literate dog did his best to spell the website but couldn't, that is so cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like if my dog started talking, that would become the more important topic to me than whether or not he's getting enough miserables in his food.
Speaker 5: No, and I wouldn't quibble with him about his spelling either.
Speaker 2: Why it's great you can talk to me. You can't spell? For crap? You shut up?
Speaker 5: Are U F F Greens dot com? Use that discount code Armstrong? Oh gosh, where do we go from?
Speaker 4: Is too skinny? She definitely needs help. That's have you been following that story from here? No, she is taking a break from her tour. Some people think she has a need has a tour.
Speaker 5: She's got to bring me up to spe She's one of the biggest pop stars in the world. But she uh, oh, you know you want to hear something strange. Oh my god, I'm such an old dude. I'm thinking Arianna Huffington. You know you want to know why she was? She was the answer in a crossword puzzle Judin and I were doing over the weekend. P Sorry, ariana grande, giant pop star beloved the world round.
Speaker 4: Pete Davidson did not date Arianna Hffington anyway, arian the Grande, who's pretty legendary for being skinny. Anyway, she is so creepy and I had read she's so crazy skinny now that people are worried about her, and so she's canceling her tour and taking a break, and the rumors are that's the reason why she's got some sort of eating disorder.
Speaker 3: How do you?
Speaker 4: How are you that skinny? And then and then end up with a I'm too fat eating disorder? But anyway, I just saw her latest on stage thing. Holy cow, it's one of those hard to look.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, that you'd think the the GLP ones that you know, you don't hear the food noise or the booze noise or whatever in your head, those drugs maybe could be turned to something like that, because I know a couple of people who are tan woman who no matter how tan they get, they don't think they're tan enough.
Speaker 4: And isn't that probably something similar? But it's got to be almost exactly the same thing. You're seeing yourself. You're looking in the mirror and you look pale, You're looking in the mirror.
Speaker 2: And you look fat. Yeah, it's gotta be.
Speaker 4: The same thing.
Speaker 2: You're just like solar radiation.
Speaker 4: Mariana Grande was looking in the mirror and thought, I got to drop a couple of pounds. I'm starting to really plump up here.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 4: I know plenty of people whose kids boys and girls have gone down that road and it's rough.
Speaker 5: Oh, it is terrible because their brain is malfunctioning. You can yell, you can reason, but yeah, it's a tough thing, you know.
Speaker 4: You know how I continuing to take it down the stupid path.
Speaker 2: Do you know how?
Speaker 4: I have often wished for a minor heart attack, which I realized my attepting to God's in the worst way, because I felt like you would get my attention about my health. That was I work out every day now, so it's not a problem. And I thought, you know, a minor heart attack would make me snap to attention. Could I get just a little bit of a what are you on? The grande has just a little like a smitch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's again, that's really really distasteful.
Speaker 2: But I know what you mean. If I could look at you know, just that just the food.
Speaker 5: I don't need the food beyond that's plenty of calories and plenty of nutrition for you, Joseph, perhaps you should stop stuffing your bi hole if you could, like have revulsion just that food.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm at the State Fair Saturday night with my kids. What on pregnisle on pregnanzone, what do I do while I'm watching the State fair hypnotist. Man, this is some class lifestyle here, me and the boys watching the state fair hypnotists. Why lay you a big giant bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, nobody will ever accuse you of pretension?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Wow, God, dang it.
Speaker 5: Only if you were just eating a big bowl of ranch dressing? Would that be any more what it is?
Speaker 4: I could be Honey Booboo's dad. I wonder if I am somehow did I ever meet her mom? Ever come across her sometime? I got to check you where I was living at the time, or.
Speaker 2: Miss June back when she's slightly more slender being away?
Speaker 5: Look, did she pass? She certainly was on the road to it. I don't know, and I don't actually care.
Speaker 4: We'll get back to trying to help your lives, not hurt your lives in a moment with a variety of things.
Speaker 2: Let's just cut it off right now, right now.
Speaker 4: Heather Myers is actually gonna tell us about the whole getting rid of a kidney stone, because she went through that last week, and that's something could happen to anybody, among other things. On the way. Stay here, I suppose we'll talk more tomorrow about these various DSA candidates winning elections and stuff like that, since they'll actually be the nominees.
Speaker 5: At the time, came across dueling editorials about the Smithsonian Institution, one in the Wall Street all pointing out that the Trump administration has an excellent point. It's been completely perverted and turned into a museum of progressive goals for the future. And then I read a piece in The New York Times by one of their editorialists who uses they them pronouns, explaining that it's conservatives who are trying to, in an Orwellian fashion, a change history. It's an absolute master class in Marxist messaging. Maybe we'll get to that another time, but that leads us nicely into this. We all know that the Democratic Party has yelled and screamed about democracy for the longest time. They're always going on on about democracy and anything that's not one person, one vote, like the accursed US Senator, the accursed filibuster, the accursed Supreme Court has to be ended or packed or whatever. Interestingly, there are a handful of democratic states right now where citizen led initiatives have either gotten on the ballot, and the Democratic powers that be are trying to crush them through various completely nefarious means, or they're just trying to make it so difficult for those citizens to get their measures on the ballots that they can't get a vote on them at all. Just reminding you that so many of their quasi moral claims are just lies.
Speaker 2: Just lies to get power.
Speaker 5: One of my favorites is Washington State Democratic Attorney General Nick Brown has changed the wording of a voter initiative that seeks to overturn the democrats imposition of an income tax, which is a Washington's constitution prohibits graduated taxes on intangible property, which the High State High Court as far back as nineteen thirty three is interpreted to forbid progressive income taxes. Democrats this year enacted a nine point nine percent tax on income of a million dollars, which is only adjusted for inflation every other year. And we know it'll create but that's beside the point. The initiative qualified for the November this month. The initiative is to is to what's the proper word to cancel, to repeal the tax and bar state in locals localities from enacting income taxes in the future. Here's the description on the ballot. This measure would decrease funding for public K through twelve education, higher education including universities and community colleges, and human services, primarily healthcare. That's what this measure is. And as this editorials points out from Washington, huh, the income tax height doesn't even take place until twenty twenty eight, preempting it and future increases can't decrease funding.
Speaker 2: The funding doesn't exist, it's.
Speaker 5: Never been collected, so it decreases imaginary future funding. Then there's Colorado, where Democratic lawmakers have in recent years enacted new taxes disguised as fees. There's a fee on retail delivery charges, a fee on rental cars, not a tax. A fee because there's a constitutional requirement that voters approved new taxes in Colorado, and so state Supreme Court this spring blocked the initiative on the dubious ration. Oh, the initiative was going to narrowly define fees and differentiate them from taxes and require voter approval.
Speaker 2: How does that ever fly? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: So the Supreme Court, which all of the justices were appointed by Democrats, that the initiative would create an unfair conundrum for voters and potential for a corruption. The initiative presents a danger of log rolling because it may attract a yes vote from voters who support statewide voter approval of fees, but it would not support blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: It goes on non So they're trying to queer it off the ballot.
Speaker 4: How many people can't make their head wrap around the fee in a tax are the same thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: Then you got Gavin Newsom in California, but I wanted to get to this. The California Democratic Party has endorsed the billionaire five percent wealth tax, even though Gavey and Nancy Pelosi against.
Speaker 2: Him, and everybody knows.
Speaker 5: Everybody knows it would cause a drop in taxes collected within a year or two.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Envy of the wealthy. This is a powerful force. We got something good coming up.
Speaker 1: Trust with Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: So a photo shows Democrats sent it Candidate James Tallerico playing with an Anthony Fauci action figure. Yeah, there's an actual Fauci action figure. You press a button and it pleads the fifth.
Speaker 2: And then kills your family. Oh wait, there's more.
Speaker 4: Wow, there's some Anthony Fallot, Anthony Fauci fallout on the talk shows over the weekend.
Speaker 2: WI.
Speaker 4: I'll talk about that a little bit later, but uh, filling in doing the news for the past hour, many months, it's been's been Heather Myers as Katie Green's on Baby Leap Back Soon. When last we talked to Heather middle of last week, she had a kidney still in the size of a cube ball making its way through intestine.
Speaker 2: And I like that.
Speaker 4: And they and they didn't have you pass it naturally, which is all I've ever heard of. They did some sort of operation or something so and then you missed several days at work.
Speaker 2: What the hell did they do to you? And why was it so horror horrific?
Speaker 1: I know, I well, I was told that maybe the operation would be Tuesday and I should be back to work by Thursday. And when I could not get out of bed without assistance on Thursday, I started panicking, like, this can't be right. You said I would be back to work by now.
Speaker 2: Couldn't get out of bed without assistance?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow, Yeah, it's to get rid of these things. It's barbaric. You guys. So for me, and I don't know if this is for everybody, but they they'd go in with a laser and they well, this was an interesting conversation. I had to have a two team age boys. There's extra plumbing down there. So they go up the uh what does it called it? I called it a pe hole? Can we just call it that for simplicity's.
Speaker 2: Sake, throw a p hole whatever you prefer.
Speaker 1: That's where they go in and yeah, not fun. And then they're well, you're not your.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be awake during the description right now? Anyway, Yeah, go on, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Don't be afraid to put up your hand for the international sign if I've heard enough, and I'll stop talking. But they blast it with the laser and then they get the remnants out. But here's the thing I don't think I knew. After that, they leave a stint in which is actually like a seven inch what looks like wiring cable that they would use to wire the inside of your house from your kidney down through that tube into your bladder. And that's so that that tube doesn't swell shot from the trauma of the wow. And then here's the fun part. They tie a string to it, and they take the string on the outside of your body, and then when it's time to take the stint out, it's like the tooth fairy, like one two three and pull.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, I want to have a leather strap in my mouth to bite down on.
Speaker 2: And is this something you did yourself at home? Or did you go back in? Or how does this work?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: You go back in?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 1: And on the count of three, I'm like, do we tie this to like the door.
Speaker 2: Handle or so? For this? You were you were awake for this part.
Speaker 1: I was wide awake for that part.
Speaker 4: And yeah, and you've had babies, So where does this rank on the on that scale?
Speaker 1: I would say pretty equal, exception of nobody hands you a newborn baby after.
Speaker 2: It to go, there's no joy.
Speaker 5: It's like, well, right, and there's the question of too. I imagine the one two three thing was over fairly quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was in a mountains.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But when they when they took it out, I was like, no, wonder. I have felt terrible for the last several days. I would have rather had the kidney stone than the way I felt after the surgery. And then shortly after that stint came out. Then I started feeling much.
Speaker 2: Oh oh good, thank goodness.
Speaker 4: Well that's yeah, that's that's awful when you get something done and you feel worse after it than I started.
Speaker 1: You were supposed to help me feel better. Why do I feel like there's a seven inch wire?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Keep it from walking tube and me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, every time this comes up, I'm gonna swig down some water, if you'll excuse me.
Speaker 2: I like them.
Speaker 4: Uh they go in and blast it with a laser, like it's pickack Mountain or something like that.
Speaker 2: So we did try to get that out of there.
Speaker 4: So because they blasted it into pieces, you don't get to take it home and keep it for a souvenir and use it for a paper weight or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, that was the first question I asked, and they can out of generalization. I'm like, do you have it? Can I see it? And the nurses started laughing. I'm like, no, this thing has been a literal pain in my side for two years. Let me see this thing. And they said it was blasted, but we took it to the lad to be assessed, and so you know, I will say, here's the one thing that technology has shown chat GPT had my heeling down to the hour I kept it was. I kept questioning, why don't I feel better yet? You should feel better in the next six hours, and they were like spot on, wow as far as going through the process. So that was interesting.
Speaker 4: The seven inch wire part, I didn't see coming.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that coming either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think of a stint?
Speaker 1: Don't you think of like a little thing on?
Speaker 4: I sure as heck, didn't know You're going to go in and like a couple of days later unable to get out of bed.
Speaker 2: Because of a kidneys done.
Speaker 4: Well, that's yeah, yeah, drinking water right now myself too, here's my drink.
Speaker 1: That's what they said, if you had been drinking more water and like I walk around.
Speaker 4: With it and not just white claws like you do. You're right, white claws all day long.
Speaker 2: Takes the edge off. Yeah. Now, I thought they blasted them with ultra sound back in the day.
Speaker 5: But so they've got lasers they can put inside you, because I would think that would like burn a hole right through you.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's the blame.
Speaker 5: I know less about lasers than my dog knows about you know, days of the week.
Speaker 2: But God, rest his doggy soul.
Speaker 5: But yeah, obviously it's a very short length burst, otherwise you're gonna burn a hole through my intestinal system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I didn't even think to ask is.
Speaker 4: That or is that what happened? And then doctors say, oh, we didn't think of that. We should have thought of that. Have you ever done this before? But like, as of today, you feel fit as a fiddle.
Speaker 1: So that's the strange part here. I am. I am out of it Tuesday, can't walk till Thursday. Fridays start turning in corner. Yesterday was out and about at a friend's birthday party, like nothing happened.
Speaker 4: So yesterday said, you're doing your college pommel horse routine from gymnastics.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how quick were you bounce back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing how fast? And I feel so good. I don't think I realized what a pain that was. Like I told you guys before, I had had something on and off for two years and could not figure out what it was. I kept letting it go and the pain would come and go. So I was like, well it's gone now, I guess I won't go to the doctor, and that would come back again. So for two years. I let this go on and finally I'm like, my eyes are brighter, I'm happy again. I don't have to go to the bathroom every four minutes.
Speaker 2: Wow. So yeah, right.
Speaker 5: If there's a takeaway from this, and I remember it Jack from when you had your cancer, deal, don't if the first diagnosis does not strike you as an accurate one or a thorough one, keep trying.
Speaker 2: Happens a lot, it does, It.
Speaker 1: Does, And I'm not trying to pitch the full body MRI places where you pay anywhere from one to four thousand dollars to get answers. But that's where I.
Speaker 2: Got my answer from, Oh boy.
Speaker 1: Going to one of those places. I was like, Okay, we figured this out.
Speaker 5: And if those places then their incredibly valuable services would like to sponsor the Armstrong and Getty Show, we would be delighted to share that with the audience. Well, Heather, well glad, are you glad you're feeling better?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Yes? And I'm sorry that you know Katie's out having a baby, and then you lose the fill in person too, So I'm sorry to keep you guys hanging, but I appreciate your patience with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no problem, and Katie maybe back tomorrow or the day after. It's entirely an incredibly ridiculous I hate to use the S word, but stupid corporate paperwork problem. She's got to beg them to let her come back to work. You gotta have also letters and.
Speaker 4: Stuff because well because because because, because lawyers don't worried about getting sued.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, it's crazy. She didn't.
Speaker 5: She wasn't hit by a car. She had a baby. Now the baby's here, the baby's fine. Time to come back to work. Why are there forms? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, see you in a while. Yeah. Lawyers ruin America. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I wish her all that. I hope she's just doing nothing but holding that baby for the next couple of days or how long it takes her to come back, because there's nothing better.
Speaker 2: She seems to be.
Speaker 4: She seems to be.
Speaker 2: Lawyers are a stint in the peehole of America. Oh my god, she said it. The pretty girl with the kids said it. I didn't.
Speaker 4: That actually shocked me, and I rarely get shocked by think.
Speaker 2: You know, i'd get you too. I can tell your guard is down. I live for these moments.
Speaker 1: Heather there's there's nothing better than your two teenage sons going you have another hole.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what's up? They're not teaching anatomy and in school anymore.
Speaker 4: Apparently, let me do one kind of transition on the way out of this story that you might like, Heather, because it weird to diss out. This is an AI story, but it's got to do with having a baby. So Katie sent this screenshot to us yesterday. She is having a conversation with chat gpt about the baby and different stuff in health questions and stuff like that about.
Speaker 2: The air quality, like is it the air quality? Is this?
Speaker 4: Is it okay to take my baby out? And you know sort of thing you might ask chat gpt. You're just talking about the chatbots being so good with the diagnosed and anything like that. Yes, anyway, chatbot says, the fact that you're checking the AQI before taking that tells me you're being thoughtful about his health.
Speaker 2: I both.
Speaker 4: The chatbot says to new mom, I hope you both have a wonderful lunch. Give little Van an extra snuggle from me. The chatbot says, what the hell is going on? When the chatbot says, give your baby a snuggle from me.
Speaker 1: But this is y.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's just so creepy, I'd say, so stocky.
Speaker 1: Oh my people, marry the chat pot exactly.
Speaker 5: I don't know you. You don't exist, you don't have consciousness. You've never snuggled anything and never will. You're weirden me out.
Speaker 4: We're not friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you're a machine. I ask you about you know, your eth throll problem.
Speaker 2: How many people rep to that? Oh cool? I will give you this.
Speaker 4: Little hugs from the chat pot.
Speaker 2: He wanted me to give you a squeeze.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Lord, I guess the disappointing thing is you didn't get to have the kidney stone come out, name it, put it on the corner of your desk, talk about it here yours.
Speaker 5: When I got my hipsterplace, I asked if I could have the bones, and they're like, no, that's medical waste, that's illegal.
Speaker 2: I walked in here with my bones. I got to be able to walk out of.
Speaker 4: Here with my b once again, lawyers, this is oppression. All right, thank you, Heather, good story. We want to talk to Heather, maybe you tomorrow. We can get to that because she told us earlier about having been at the night Nancy Guthrie crime scene right after it happened in all the new news that came out over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how badly handled the crime scene was just botched. That's pretty interesting. But thanks Heather.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, thanks, stay tuned.
Speaker 2: More on the way.
Speaker 4: Nice to see the Dodgers pick up one of the best pitchers in baseball over the weekend. Nice to see them get a little break there. You add some guy players for their team, they'll have a chance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if they win three in a row, there will be a weeping and moaning in the rending of garments, I think among Major League Baseball fans.
Speaker 2: But we shall see.
Speaker 5: I guarantee this story is going to be more interesting than you think it. First, you've been to Nantucket, right, you were to Mark. You went to Martha's vineyards. I did they All these legendary enclaves of the super rich in the Northeast are just like it's like Bombay or Mars to me, I've heard of them. I've never been anyway. Here is an artisan craft and antique store in a scenic Nantucket, which I believe is an island off the coast of Massachusetts or part of the.
Speaker 2: Right anyway, The shop really cool looking. The Four Winds Craft Guild.
Speaker 5: Artisan craft and antique store where shoppers browsing by New England sundry Honey, would you like to go shopping for sundry?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I do love sundry like.
Speaker 5: Homemade basket purses that started around eighteen hundred dollars, in keeping with the island's nautical style. So they hung up a sign inside the store in the little showroom there that said no influencers on a very nautical looking sign, and it was half a joke. But John Silvia is the name of the guy who owns it. He says, I feel sometimes my store is being used as someone's background a stage.
Speaker 2: I don't have a hatred toward influencers. Is more of a joke.
Speaker 5: It's a problem we should look at as a society and is Gal Palo, who helps run the store, said yeah, people come in here, they snap a bunch of pictures, they're not gonna buy anything, they don't even say hello, and it's just it's annoying and off putting. So we put up the sign and it resulted in a pretty good online debate about whether that was appropriate or others were quick to criticize the way the sign appeared to exclude a specific group of people, noting that plenty of visitors to the store who did not identify as influencers might also behave similarly the whole to me, this is the suicidal compassion or toxic what are they call it? Toxic compassion that God Saad is always talking about. But anyway, but then entered Page Paul, content creator with over a million followers, Beautiful Girl, of course, whose lifestyle brand dairy Boy, recently opened a store on Nantucket.
Speaker 2: And here's the way she rocked it.
Speaker 5: Mocking women when they become powerful in a new industry isn't new. It's just a strange message coming from a store that celebrates a craft with such a rich history of women shaping the island in its economy. So it's discriminatory against women who are trying to make inroads in industry. It's an anti woman.
Speaker 4: Oh that sort of stuff makes me tired.
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 5: And then again, I don't know from Nantucket. I couldn't afford a place there. Maybe I'll go there on vacation to escape the summer heat someday, I don't know. But everybody on the island, and I've heard this from multiple places on the world.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Everywhere you go, you can't do what you want to do because there's influencers doing photo shoots, people creating videos on corners of themselves sipping an iced coffee, looking over their shoulder and doing a shoe kick or whatever.
Speaker 2: Every time I open Instagram, I see.
Speaker 5: Someone show me a guy to what to wear, a guy to wear to eat, a guy to what to buy, what to pack?
Speaker 2: How did babba bah?
Speaker 5: And then this one gal who owns a particularly picturesque hydrangea filled house on a wharf, I guess has talked about women constantly outside with racks of clothing, staging photo shoots right.
Speaker 2: Outside our place. Wow, so they change outfits even right right.
Speaker 5: And then you've got content creator Kylie Swanson, who drew ire from some residents and business owners after hosting a four day adult summer camp and solictening local businesses for free goods and services and holding a big influencer thing a jigger.
Speaker 4: So does this still matter? Will this run its course someday? Or is there an endless appetite for seeing a hotty twenty four year old in some cobblestone alley in some Italian town you've never heard of dress? I think, is there an endless appetite for that?
Speaker 2: It'll be like every other brand of entertainer on the planet. There will always be a market.
Speaker 5: It may the economics may change, like being in a successful rock and roll band. The economics have changed for that. But yeah, there will always be people trying to make their fortune in this. I tell you what, if there is some woman like right outside my door, like changing the outfit after outfit, doing professional photoshoots, I'm spraying them with a hose and here's your punchline. I actually went to Claude and asked, is spraying some with a some spraying someone with a garden hose a crime in most states? If so, what is the charge? And the long and short of it is, as long as I don't like put it on the blast setting stream or whatever, If I just like get them wet and it doesn't physically hurt them, misdemeanor at work.
Speaker 4: We've all learned something today, So if you're gonna blast somebody at the garden knows you got to switch it over to the soak setting right as opposed to like you're trying to, you know, wash paint off your sidewalks.
Speaker 2: Soak spray.
Speaker 5: Miss they'll all do, just don't take it an Armstrong and Getty