Speaker 1: Right now. It's a second date update. So this is Paulina in Torrents lean into this. She says that it's so weird that she's gone out with this guy five times and then he wanted to be exclusive and she said okay, and now he's unavailable. So Paulina tell me about him asking about the exclusivity. What did he say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, okay. So it started because we met on bumble, right. I really liked him. I thought he had really cute dimples. Honestly, I thought he was out of my league.
Speaker 3: I liked I think dimples are cute, right, I was really cute, so cute, he had great bone structure.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we went to dinner and I asked him why he swiped right on me? What do you think about me? And he was like, well, I thought you were really hot and I thought you were out of my league. So I'm like, okay, great, we both have self low self esteem here. This is greatly.
Speaker 4: I like that we're both out of each other's that's great.
Speaker 2: We'll deal with our issues next. Anyway, So, like, we really ate it off. We had really great chemistry, great physical chemistry. We hung out like five times. We went out five times. And then one day we're just walking from my apartment. We're going to get some breakfast, and he said to me he wants to be exclusive because quote word for word, he said, he's so into me, and so I agreed.
Speaker 4: I was like, cool, I really like storybook.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like we've been out five times. Yeah, so over since then, and then things just got really different. He switched up. It's like short text back, never available to hang out, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's just like because he now he got you, so he's not investing. It's so weird. You're out of my league. You're so hot every I can't stop thinking about you. I want to be with you so badly. And then.
Speaker 3: Crickets, it's where you playing hard to get before.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because I mean I don't think I'm a game player. I don't like it. I don't resonate with it. So you know, when he he asked me, he asked me to be exclusive, I was in no run.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that, Yeah, it's just so weird. All right, I'm I I got it, Like you want to know what up to? Like, bro, what the w T W T hold on one sea? I'm gonna We're inna w TM in a second. Right, hold on, hold on, We're gonna try and get this guy, Caleb. What up, Caleb? You're gonna full court press and then back off.
Speaker 4: W T.
Speaker 1: On air with a Ryan Seacrest on Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest. Seacrest with you in the morning, Sis and Tanya in the back room, back room. It's a second date up that you guys are dating. It sounds juicy. You just Mikayla, you might want to listen. So far, I think this guy Caleb is rude. Mikayla be think I think so too. I mean, guy goes to her, Oh Hi.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Jen? You're doing? Come on in? We'bout do a second date. Update. That door that I mean, that is like a vault door. It's like from some sort of heist movie. So heavy? Are there bank deposit box in that room? No, seriously, it's got one of those big dial door openers where you gotta spin it around like a wheel.
Speaker 4: Yes, it almost like when you try to be quiet, more quiet.
Speaker 1: It's like open the door. Let's just listen. Let's just open the door the door. Listen. Let's the size this door. I mean, it's like I'm watching safe Crackers on the prices right.
Speaker 5: Why is it so loud?
Speaker 1: You would think like at a radio station, But that's not even a m it doesn't have a microphone. Anyway, let's get to it. Second date update. Everybody's gathered around the studio. Oh, I know it might be loud.
Speaker 5: It might be bad because heavy, because there's people on in desks right outside there, and maybe it's to sound proof.
Speaker 1: We don't want to disturb them. No, we don't want them to disturb us. Okay, well the door was disturbing us more than them. Let me get Paulina. So, Paulina, look, so you told us a story. I don't know. It sounds rude to me. Let's see if there's a good excuse here. But you go out with this guy, you meet him on Bubble's name is Caleb. You go five times, he wants to be exclusive, then he's unavailable all of a sudden, when you say yeah, cool, let's do it. After he pursues you hard, it sounded like, right, yeah, here's the trick. You got to be very quiet because we're going to talk to him right now and see we can find out why like, why is he laying off all of a sudden the gas? Okay, okay, cool, here we go, Caleb, how are you, bro.
Speaker 4: Good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well. Thank you for coming on the air with us. My name is Ryan Seacrest. I've got some friends here. It's Cisan and Tan. Yeah, Cale the air with this this morning. Good. So anyway, I was calling about a woman that you met on bumbl named Paulina. Does that sound familiar?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, tell me about Paulina on you. I mean we have been out and you know, she's great. I'm not really sure what you want me to.
Speaker 1: Yay, forgive the intrusion. So you went out a few times and then you guys are just seeing each other? Is I mean, are you dating each other exclusively?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, Like that's kind of a tough question. Where we've been out for sure?
Speaker 1: Got it? Did you have a conversation about just seeing each other and no one else?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you ask her that?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, I mean we had talked about that idea. I don't I don't really know where kind of things stand right now, but yeah, we we talked around.
Speaker 1: That idea around it. You didn't commit to it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so. I think it was just a conversation to kind of see where each other.
Speaker 1: Was at as somebody you'd like to date exclusively.
Speaker 4: Oh uh, yeah, it's you know, it's I think we met. She's great. I think things just moved a little fast for me, got it?
Speaker 1: And what do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I just noticed that she follows like a ton of wedding accounts on Instagram, like like a lot, And I don't know, I hadn't really noticed that before, and I guess it just kind of scared me a little.
Speaker 5: We'll throw with that.
Speaker 3: Do you follow a lot of wedding accounts? Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like you know, that kind of signals what someone wants, probably and they want like this big, elaborate wedding.
Speaker 1: And I mean, Caleb, you've just started going out with there like five times after bumble, I think to me, can I give you my unexpert opinion, it sounds like you really don't want to commit to her.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, it's just I don't know if I want to commit to anybody, right, It's not something.
Speaker 1: That transparent in that communication.
Speaker 4: Well, no, because I've never seen the Instagram before, right, and to see someone who follows that many accounts, it's just like, oh, this is on your mind a lot, and it's not.
Speaker 1: You don't really want to go out with her again or much or what?
Speaker 4: No, no, No, she's great. Like when I first met her, I was like, oh my gosh, like you're You're incredible. I think I just thought it would be good to be, you know, honest about how I feel about this stuff.
Speaker 1: And were you honest with her?
Speaker 4: I mean I was honest in that I think she's awesome. I think she's a great person. I think now that I've seen the Instagram posts, I'm feeling a little like we should probably have another talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, So given the opportunity to have that talk, would you be honest with her?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely great.
Speaker 1: Paulina is on the phone with us right now. Paulina, what is your reaction to Caleb.
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Caleb Hi, Look, I'm kind of confused. I don't really know what to say. I've been following those accounts for years, not just when we started dating. So I feel like you're kind of like have this little paranoid assumption that I want to marry you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, I get that, and I don't This isn't like an insult or anything. It just like it usually means if someone follows that many accounts that they really want, you know, this big, elaborate wedding, and it just feels just.
Speaker 3: Assume that, Caleb, what accounts do you follow?
Speaker 1: Do you follow like a narcissistic that she wants to marry you all of a sudden. I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: And also could just be inspell like cute photos and images and stuff like she might just want a small wedding, but a beautiful.
Speaker 3: Well just so you know, girls, we've been planning our weddings since we were five years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we they do that.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm saying, I get that. It's just I just wanted to be I just felt a little scared because it's like I don't even know if I ever want to get married.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there it is.
Speaker 1: That's the truth. I don't understand that.
Speaker 4: I mean, we should talk about this before we get too far along, right, if our if our values aren't aligned, you know, what's what's the point. You know?
Speaker 1: It's like, so have you so fast? I mean, Caleb, Paulina, are you sure Paulina that he's the dude for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, now, I don't really know. Maybe not, I don't know. I feel like this is all way too soon to be talking about this, and this is all just kind of gotten really blown out of proportion.
Speaker 1: Caleb. Let me just say this, just in Pauline's defense, Like I follow extreme sports accounts, right, doesn't mean I'm gonna ride a bike off the cliff. I mean, you know we know that for sure, right, So it doesn't mean I'm jumping off of a cliff in a kight.
Speaker 4: I get it. It's just you know, my parents went through a really bad divorce and so it just that kind of talk just makes me on edge, you know. And I just wanted to be up front that.
Speaker 1: But you weren't upfront.
Speaker 3: You were, you know, ignoring her text messages and replying with short answers and you were about to ghost her and and that's why we're here, So you were not front.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, but I want to be that great. Okay, So you're at what what what's the.
Speaker 1: Next step here, Pauline? In your mind after hearing all of this candor from Caleb.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, yes, I'm getting married is something I want to do ultimately, But I don't know that I want to marry you because I don't know you well enough yet.
Speaker 1: It's so really so heavy light.
Speaker 4: Like light up, dude.
Speaker 2: I just feel like this is all way too soon to be talking about this and now and now you know, well now, I'm like, I don't want to necessarily be with somebody's so avoidant and so narclusistic to things that, oh my god, I like this girl wants to marry me because she follows wedding into instagrams like I follow furniture instagrams. I'm i' obsessed with furniture.
Speaker 4: I just don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I should probably, I think I should probably just text you about this on the side.
Speaker 4: Honestly, you guy, you guys do that.
Speaker 1: Guys do that from Cale. Yeah, we need some non avoidant, candid Caleb in the text, right, Good luck to you guys, cringing. It was difficult. He's too heavy. Chill