Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tory spelling and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Is she? Okay?
Speaker 1: I'm here with my best friend. Are you my boy? Best friend?
Speaker 2: Are your boy? What's up?
Speaker 1: Hey? So we even best friends for how long?
Speaker 2: Too long?
Speaker 3: I can't believe you're fifty one.
Speaker 2: When I met you, you were like sixteen fifteen.
Speaker 1: I was fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're it's right. We were the bad boys from the valley.
Speaker 1: So yeah, speaking of that, So I'm a Westside girl and then.
Speaker 2: I got that all girls school. Yeah yeah, yep, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Private all girl But you, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, your teeth are so gorgeous.
Speaker 1: As I know, we're going to talk about this it so listen. This is doctor Kevin Sands, World renowned Kevin Sands. Wait wait, okay, I just want to talk about our friendship for a second. Okay, okay, I met you. Was that on Nios? Who want to know? Oh? I was doing the pilot? No? Yeah, yes, So I ended up being friends with valley boys, right, and you lived in.
Speaker 2: The valley but wait, yeah, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: And then you moved my friend.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's before I don't know, but we were like the bad eyes of the Valley. You know you like our crew because you were just like some little private school girl from from great right.
Speaker 1: You were enticing, like you guys are like, oh we would remember we would like hang in the save on parking lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was real fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and drink what like Cisco cool.
Speaker 3: Sick Cisco, strawberry boons farm.
Speaker 2: Was not even grapes. Smoked a lot of pot mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then you moved to Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Dad finally hit the lottery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so runs in the family, Dennis, your dad, your brother you so anyway, like yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, and a dentist wasn't even in the realm. We went to high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah but you like yeah, worked in pizza parlor. I delivered pizza, scammed everybody, never jam.
Speaker 2: I just scammed you. And we lived together.
Speaker 1: So cut to good seguey this, So then cut to I lived with my So I had a bad boyfriend. Remember the bad boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Just one. I can name a few, but go ahead, mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm, yeah you can. So remember he and I ended up living together because my mom was like, I can't.
Speaker 3: Write on the Dorchester All those were the days we had so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the Wilshire right right, So he and I broke up. I was living alone. Then I moved in with my best friendship.
Speaker 2: I cannot be alone.
Speaker 1: You always say that.
Speaker 3: Okay, well whatever you had to whatever, Yeah, maybe now you can.
Speaker 1: No, no, okakay, some thing's never changed, like our friendship. So then Jenny moved in.
Speaker 2: I was in University of Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Oh right, you went there.
Speaker 3: And then and then I decided, and then I was dating that girl.
Speaker 2: Which was jac Yeah. Oh I liked her, right right, that's right, okay.
Speaker 1: Then he went.
Speaker 2: Back and then she wanted she had to move out for some reason. So it was like the perfect store, okay, right.
Speaker 1: And then I remember this because I would always film TV movies. I remember being in my trailer in South Carolina because every time I did a TV movie, Kevin would come out to visit me. Oh yeah, And we were there and I got the news from Jenny at the time that she was moving out because she had a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So but that was the best day of my life. I won the lottery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was moving to New York. And I was like, what am I going to do alone? And Kevin goes I'll move in with you.
Speaker 2: I mean we live a five million dollars penthouse.
Speaker 3: It was only fun, probably twenty now.
Speaker 1: To clarify, there's a lot of Jennifers in my.
Speaker 2: Life, right, So right, that was Jennifer Tisherman.
Speaker 1: Right now, Reeese. We call her Jenny with a Y. And there's Jennifer Rains now Pelts Wow. And there's Jenny Garth with an I E.
Speaker 4: Many.
Speaker 1: Jenny's okay. So Jenny Tisherman now Reese moved out. Kevin soon all moving.
Speaker 3: So I said, yes, you're the most famous girl. I was just so lucky to live off your curttails.
Speaker 1: M yeah. So he moved in and whoa, we had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: All fun. I was in dental school.
Speaker 1: At the time, so Kevin was going to USC dental.
Speaker 3: School and then coming home and going out with you two in the morning.
Speaker 2: And Charlie Sheen was our neighbor.
Speaker 1: So I always say, I have a fear of the dentist. I let my teeth go to ship. I mean, if you saw what I saw when he was going to dental school, he'd fucking never go to the tennis. But now he's the most amazing I mean, sorry, I don't like to drop names. Drop a few names. Whose teeth do you do?
Speaker 2: I can't violate hippa.
Speaker 1: I'm just joking you Instagram.
Speaker 2: I've seen everybody.
Speaker 1: Come on, can you name the ones on your Instagram? Fine? All the Kardashians. Yeah, oh you just did Jojo Sea was.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Keep going, Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: I gotta look on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: I don't have to do this like chop your own ship up.
Speaker 3: I mean everyone from Miley Cyrus to the top athletes, politicians, foreign dignitaries, Saudi royals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've come along.
Speaker 1: You take me one day, I would definitely.
Speaker 3: But you don't like to fly, so we would have to literally me. I'd have to bring an anesthesiologist to literally knock you out.
Speaker 1: Can we do that, doctor Ratt? Maybe they knocked me out to do these. So okay, let's get to our teeth. So how bad were my teeth?
Speaker 2: Disgusting to say the least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't smile anymore. I didn't smile.
Speaker 3: Like they were chipped, discolored, didn't look like the tore I used to know.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a cavity till I was forty. It was.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Did ven years. It was my fiftieth birthday.
Speaker 3: Games I did twenty eight vine years on you and crowds can move your twenty eight?
Speaker 1: Is that a lot? How many teachs?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: Does the average person happen?
Speaker 3: Most people have thirty two, but then they have their wisdom to thought, which you have had.
Speaker 2: So you have twenty eight. So we did your entire.
Speaker 1: Mouth, every tooth in my mouth. So that's pricey if something happened, so we have to say.
Speaker 2: Friends, yes, okay, definitely okay.
Speaker 1: So it was a process and I came in and we put.
Speaker 3: Me under Well, first we designed your entire smile like we had a big We had a direction of where we were going to go.
Speaker 2: I wanted to make you look like you did back in the good.
Speaker 3: Old days, the hot little toy that I know, and so you know, we came up with the shape, the color. We discussed this as artists. He took a lot of professional photos.
Speaker 1: Did yeah, and we came and that's the best crafted each tooth you guys. Yes, So it is my fiftieth birthday gift. It took me a year till I was fifty.
Speaker 3: One to get I decided I want to be able to talk to you anymore if I didn't do your teeth.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the reason. Well, so came in take us through the process. So but like fast and funny.
Speaker 2: Fast and funny. So she so fast and funny.
Speaker 3: Well, basically I made her look like from a from a park bench to park place.
Speaker 2: That wasn't funny, okay.
Speaker 3: So so basically we reshaped each of Tory's teeth. We took these special custom molds and and from those molds we handcrafted, you know, eat individual teeth, and you just rebuilt her smile like it like it was twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: So I have a question. I watch all these reality shows like people that go to Turkey and like they shaved their teeth. Oh my god, did you shave my teeth down?
Speaker 2: I did each and every tooth. I had to shape.
Speaker 3: Cavities, you know, take out all the chips that you had. I mean you touched you know, fifty years of tough living.
Speaker 1: Tough living rough. You know where that major chip came from?
Speaker 2: You were there, but probably from a champagne bottle.
Speaker 1: Now I held that between my tits. Vancouver st in place. Jason Priestley, how do you remember this stuff? I remember everything.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it. That's crazy. You were there, that's right. I love Jason. I remember we went to Hawaii it film nine and me and him we had a lot.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Oh my god, to.
Speaker 1: Add Yeah, this is our friendship. Okay. Anyway, Oh, you shaved on my teeth. Yeah, shaved short.
Speaker 3: Like I just re shaped around the tooth like a little like just around the just I took a couple of millimeters off like an acrylic nail level, like very very minimal.
Speaker 1: So your story, you're sticking to it, that's right. Like if I take these off, do I have like little tiny like neuves?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, we did this. You know, timing is never my thing. And remember I was going to NAPA and I filmed with country music legends Sarah Evans, and I had a list because I had temporaries.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're all over the place. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So after prepared your teeth, we put you in temporary venears because I have to hand make each too. So that's what you're talking about. When your temporary face you.
Speaker 1: Say vineyards, Are you thinking Napa? You mean veneers?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Vineyars?
Speaker 1: What I say vineyards whatever. Now I won't whine, see make me nervous. So temporaries and I had to announce. First of all, I had to like host it. And yeah, there was like hundreds of people introduce people, and I was like, oh, do I tell them it sounds like I'm slurring, so either they think I'm drunk or.
Speaker 2: Which it's probably yeah, very likely, very.
Speaker 1: Likely, okay, or you know, tell them I just had veneers. But it was like, good, get to the music apps. So anyway, I didn't know about this.
Speaker 2: You were a lisping.
Speaker 1: You're being a dick. I told you. I was like, hey, I have to go introduce music acts. I have a list and you're like, oh, it's just non We just I did the day before and then flew to NAPA.
Speaker 3: I know you thought. I was like, you're gonna say coming to the tanning salon here. You didn't realize we're actually doing all that work.
Speaker 1: Oh the damn salon.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I loved it was the nineties. Okay, anyway, so I go. I had a list two weeks temporaries and then he installed these babies and I've never been happier.
Speaker 2: They're gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Like I smile now, like there's a whole new me. Like people under estimate.
Speaker 3: You see your teeth now you could have a full smile. They're white, gorgeous, I mean sexy. You look at you, you look you look ten years younger. What's that look?
Speaker 1: I looked old?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know you were going through a lot. You're going to a divorce.
Speaker 1: Well I understand, but this is something that's weighed on me for a long time because I used to smile, like when you look back at nine o two and oh, I used to smile a lot, and then I wonder to.
Speaker 2: Used to have the whitest teeth.
Speaker 1: Well, because I lived with a dentist. I was your guinea pig.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So thank you for my beautiful smile. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for doing the most amazing teeth ever.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Listen.
Speaker 3: I am so grateful to give you this perfect smile. It was my pleasure. You were so good to me back in the day. Is like the this is like repayment. Used to we were like kids. You took us out to dinner every night, vacations all over the world. Remember you gave me a Cardier watch when I graduated down to school.
Speaker 1: Oh do you still have that?
Speaker 2: It got Dolan?
Speaker 1: Oh man, Okay, god, you know what, you have a future here. You keep bringing it back around. Great segue again. Okay, let's talk about our days in the apartments. Oh no, the Wilshure ten good in't memory?
Speaker 2: Rodney Dangerfield live there far fossil there?
Speaker 3: Should night live there, Charlie Sheen, that's right, my favorite.
Speaker 2: We used to.
Speaker 3: I used to go out with you all night and come home at like two in the morning. I go to his house for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: He would I was so glad to get the break.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So we would go out all night. You would go the next day to wherever, whatever, whatever we did. You were always up at six in the morning.
Speaker 1: Try four, bitch, but okay.
Speaker 2: You beyond. You would always on time for work, right every single day. I go to dental school.
Speaker 1: And then at we reconvene.
Speaker 2: Remember you used to cook. You were the best chef. Are you still a good chef?
Speaker 4: You were so good and you would get stuff on the ceilings.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're bringing back merry.
Speaker 3: Our place was a disaster zone. I feel so bad for for our housekeeper. Oh my god, Oh my god, I just went blank.
Speaker 1: Isabelle still with me?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I just remember remember.
Speaker 3: When eBay came out dial up internet, it's way back then.
Speaker 2: She set up an eBay account under my name.
Speaker 3: And to this day, I'm I'm banned from eBay because she would buy so much stuff.
Speaker 2: Every single day.
Speaker 3: I'd come home and there'd be hundreds of boxes of just crap everywhere, and she you would just horde.
Speaker 2: Stuff and you'd buy everything on eBay and.
Speaker 1: And and and I never opened the boxes.
Speaker 2: I mean I remember coming I got a lot.
Speaker 1: Of storage really in the garage.
Speaker 2: Should sell it all? Yeah, God, what was in that? You'd buy anything and everything?
Speaker 1: Beanie babies, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, those were the best.
Speaker 3: So also, I remember coming home from from down to school and there'll be racks of clothes from like product, every every store in town would just deliver racks and racks of clothes for you, and they just you know, and you would just take it all.
Speaker 2: You would just take the whole rack without even trying it on. Great.
Speaker 1: I know the comments coming here thoughts why she's in financial distress.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of other reasons for that. If you want to get into that topic.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Where were just kids back then?
Speaker 1: May I tell a Charlie Sheen's story.
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: So back in the height of it was like the early two thousands. Remember when he went on the lamb. He was not sober.
Speaker 2: Then, Oh, his dad called the police on him.
Speaker 1: So his dad went in and made a plea on the news like, please someone help find my son. I want to get him help. And there there were helicopters circling and he was in the building and Kevin comes in and he goes to set the stage.
Speaker 3: It was well, his dad sent the police to the building to get him because he probably hadn't heard from him or something.
Speaker 2: Just to make sure, right, May they a welfare call?
Speaker 1: So yeah, So Kevin comes in and he goes, hey, I need a favor and I go okay, cool, and he goes, can we just hide Charlie in the laundry room so they don't find him?
Speaker 2: Oh? He was my idol. It's like I can't let him go down like that.
Speaker 1: Remember when you're like, hey, Charlie wants to hang out, just come over And I was like, not my jam And You're like, can you come over for a few minutes always say I. I'm like okay. And I walked in and he answered the door and he goes hot crack pipe. I'm like, no, I'm cool. Do you have a diet doctor Pepper back in the day, back in the day. So anyway you want to hide him in the laundry room, I said no, And they came and arrested him, like it was my fault. They got him, they took him away. Sorry, yes, anyway you wanted me to date him?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know my two favorite people. I love it awesome.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Playboy mansion.
Speaker 2: Oh that was the best. I remember.
Speaker 3: I used to have fake cards. Right, it's it's Kevin spelling on it. And I would go with and i'd go with your.
Speaker 2: Dad and you. We would walk from your mansion to to Heffner's.
Speaker 1: House, right, it was like a block.
Speaker 2: Dad was the best.
Speaker 3: And and that was when Melrose Place was on and all you know, one of his one hundred shows and fifty going on. Right, So we'd go and and your dad was by wingman, you know, all these all these.
Speaker 1: Beautiful so much, all these.
Speaker 3: Beautiful playmates would uh would be surrounding us and I'd be the producer, and I'd get them, get them on.
Speaker 1: I thought I was your wingman.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean him around it. I mean, didn't you know that was this was a hierarchy. Yeah, that's that was a deal closer when I was with your dad. Oh my god, right, because they all wanted to get on. They would do anything to get on these shows.
Speaker 1: This is true. When he handed out cards.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was a casting eating on the card.
Speaker 1: No producer worked.
Speaker 3: I remember Jack Nicholson was like talking with your dad or was I don't know. There was some conversation. I remember him saying, hey, look at that girl. She's a patty short of a big mac. I never forgot that. I use that line all the time.
Speaker 1: Of course you do. Wait my dad said that, or Nicholson?
Speaker 2: I think, so that's your dad.
Speaker 1: Remember the time Jim Carrey was there, but he came in full like Andy Kaufman, like.
Speaker 2: No, no, I was paying attention to the girls.
Speaker 1: You're wasted. He's sober Hella over twenty years yep, and I'm super proud of you. Oh, oh my god. Can you tell this story real quick? Okay, So I did a scripted show loosely based on my life it was before comeback. It was trendsetter anyway, head of my time, called so Notorious that we made.
Speaker 3: For Joe Yea Magni. Yeah, yes, I remember you played me. Nope, oh, because I was like, wow, that's a good looking dude.
Speaker 1: By the way he played my love interest. He was like a gaffer.
Speaker 3: Of course, you picked like the best looking guy, and you just did I'm having that guy at my show.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, at your house with your dad and looking through your dad's you're helping your dad with castings for different shows and you're looking through people's headshots back then, you know, the good old the standard head shots. And he had these huge albums, hundreds of them, which is great looking guy, and like, Dad, hire this guy, and next thing you know it, Vincent is hired to be Noah.
Speaker 1: And Jason Priestley Shan Doherty. Wow you did girls too, casting wise? Oh wow, so uh wait, you're going you're worse than me. Go back to Joe. I can't say his last name. Joe Magniella, Yeah, Joe.
Speaker 2: Magnelo, Magniello.
Speaker 1: Magnis okay, Joe Magliano whoa true story. So he was recurring guest cast he was in two episodes of Soonorious. So it was NBC and then my Name is Earl got picked up. Good move NBC, and then we sold it to v h one, where it went one season and they were way too into like flavor flave, like a girl sitting in the corner.
Speaker 2: I saw a psion.
Speaker 1: I love him. I gotta tell this story because this is wild. So NBC we do what you do is you do a read through. All the executives come after everyone's cast, They do a read through, They make tweaks to the script. What works, what doesn't work. Sometimes actors don't work, and they recast so Joe. After the NBC read through, they were like, that guy doesn't have it. They wanted to recast him. No son EPs, Yeah, I love him too. We were all like, no, no, no, we're fighting for him and we believe in him. And hello magic, Mike.
Speaker 2: True a lot of things. It's a great guy, love he is nice.
Speaker 1: So my point was, I said, Kevin, I'm making this show loosely based on my life. It was totally my life.
Speaker 3: But I freaked out right, no, I don't remember oh the show, And I said, this is the longest I've ever to talk to anyone.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we recreate exactly verbatim. Oh my god. The set designer, she was unbelievable on set. We recreated my exact condo.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was the sickest condo.
Speaker 1: Mimi Laru the Puggy's talking about special needs. She actually played herself. Good for her?
Speaker 2: Was she run around in circles?
Speaker 1: It was neurological f you. So anyway, my point is, I said, Kevin, my roommate, it's true to life is a boy, it's you. We have so many great stories. And he was like, wait, wait, what's going on now? Because at this point he was sober and like. He was like that was the past. And I was like, we're not gonna say Kevin. We're not gonna say Kevin Sands. I'm like, we're gonna rename you Pete. He didn't care what stories I told. He goes, who's playing me? Is a good looking? I said, come to set? And who names Carponello? Who's that a hottie?
Speaker 2: Let me look him up? How do you spell his name?
Speaker 1: James Carpello better?
Speaker 3: I'm better looking now than it was back then. Yeah, right, remember I had that I over that one black RMANI suit.
Speaker 2: Every like everywhere we went. Let's see James.
Speaker 1: What carpello a R R P P I any l l O not name spelling for nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, look at this guy.
Speaker 1: He's gorgeous, gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Jesus, I got lucky.
Speaker 1: So because of that, why birth, you guys, why birth? So we put in stories that were crazy. So Fair Faucet, who was actually at the time, and.
Speaker 2: And she was she became my patient.
Speaker 1: She did I know that part?
Speaker 3: And Ryan O'Neill, so any any who, I'm still looking up this James guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Kevin used to have was like a cat call girls coming in coming in those Kevin's spelling cards worked real well, but it was like a nice condo. I was working my butt off.
Speaker 3: You were the most famous girl at the time. You were like as big as Kim Kardashian is right. That was just before Instagram, before paparazzi. Anywhere we went, we brought home girls.
Speaker 1: So do you remember this? So he would be like, oh, my roommate back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, yeah, that was the best thing to throw around.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it was the nineties, two thousands, Like god.
Speaker 3: I have dreams of that condo. I wish we could go back to that time. That was the best time in life. Forget high school, college, that was the best time.
Speaker 1: For your three beautiful kids.
Speaker 2: We should all be roommates now.
Speaker 3: It would be like get my girlfriend and my kids and your kids and all your animals.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this place. Hey, let's just think about that.
Speaker 1: Fine, put it on the list. Anyway, there was an you never even watched the show, right, No, I got away with so much stuff, so I'm gonna break it down. No, so anyway, so notorious.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever, I had better things to do.
Speaker 1: Whitney Cummings loves that show, and she says she's gonna bring it back.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you'll play yourself.
Speaker 2: Now, can I be the actor?
Speaker 1: No, damn, I'm still not producer. You're so hot. So there's a storyline where Pete Pete aka Kevin, my roommate is like got a girl home because he was like, hey, my roommate is tory spelling nine O two one zero. I mean this was like every night.
Speaker 2: Remember that one girl that stole stuff from you?
Speaker 1: One girl?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Remember the photos? So look it up. There's a photo of me. Not wasn't a smoker, but we were drinking. We were in South Carolina. He always came out faithfully for every TV movie. I didn't support me.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to meet girls in different states.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was so embarrassed. Remember out of my apartment. You were screaming in South Carolina. Hey, blondie, drop your laundry, and I was like, you loved it? I laughed. Anyway, you used to.
Speaker 2: Hide in the closet.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Okay, So there's a picture.
Speaker 2: In the closet when I was like cooking up at random.
Speaker 1: Girls, Well your closet. Jason and I did that. Jason Priestley and I did that once and we peaked Mary. We all looked at you.
Speaker 3: Wow, did I did? I impressed him. He was quite the stud. Everywhere we went girls, he was, oh my remember you'd walk in the room and the grocery look crazy and everything like it.
Speaker 1: Jason Priestley any him?
Speaker 2: How is he He's great? Okay? Tom? I said, hello, I will best guy ever?
Speaker 1: Great guy? Anyway, stop making me lose track.
Speaker 2: Did you just touch me? You just hit me? Go ahead.
Speaker 1: So my point is like revolve. It was like revolving sushi. One girl and one girl, and he'd always make up excuses like why they were there, and I would hide my excuse. So there's a picture online of me on the couch. We're dancing like flash dance or something and having fun and drinking like bartles and dreams, whatevers. Only one I could do what I want. And it was my day off. I worked really hard. I was filming a TV movie. It was my day off. My best friend came to visit.
Speaker 2: I remember this. It was in the press.
Speaker 1: I'm literally in one of our friends the top, a tank top, a g string and I'm doing my infamous well it was like flying splits like but basically my legs.
Speaker 2: Out out sight to be seen.
Speaker 1: Dancing with the stars. Take note, I'm flexible legs out together in mouth, never even smoked sire in mouth. And you took a photo and we had like that's when you had to like go and like they were on like the disposable and the yeah.
Speaker 2: And it was, by the way, I have a bag full of those little roles to be developed. Scared. I'm scared to develop them.
Speaker 1: Do it together.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they have a hundred things and film.
Speaker 1: Oh I just kind of right. So anyway before digital. Yes, correct. It was in my closet and one night I was filming and a friend took it, stole them and sold it to the National Inquiry.
Speaker 2: I wonder how much they got for the pictures back then.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it was like there and.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh people, just yes.
Speaker 1: Remember the time you were like, hey, is it cool tonight I'm having a girl over and I was like, really, it's so late, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, Who's I mean? Charlie Sheen was our neighbor. I learned from the best.
Speaker 1: So we have a million stories. The fact is we're still friends today, even though so much went down, because I love you with all my heart and soul.
Speaker 4: And now you have a beautiful smile, beautiful smile, raise our kids together, A thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars smile because she's such a great.
Speaker 1: He told me it was one hundred and fifty what whatever, anyhow, a gift for being such a great friend. Thanks, I love you.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Have that watch Paddock World Time, the jeans strap.
Speaker 1: I hate them.
Speaker 2: The newest, the latest and greatest.
Speaker 1: Dunham should stay on your legs nowhere else.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, it was a gift I bought apolitics.
Speaker 1: Look at us how much we used to eat?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just pig.
Speaker 1: Ever, I told a story my podcast.
Speaker 3: You were like a real thing, ninety pounds and you used to be like a pig NonStop.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, okay, one more story. So back in the day, he would come to every TV movie that I did, always supported.
Speaker 2: Me and would come along looking for girls.
Speaker 1: And fine, I thought, I thought you were being supportive. And if you look back at every single TV movie I've ever done, Kevin's in it. He would be an extra background, we would call it.
Speaker 3: And because I couldn't speak in front of a camera, remember, so you just let me.
Speaker 2: I had to walk by holding shopping bags. Yeah, and it would be at each other.
Speaker 1: It was really distracting. They would be like, okay, just hold the shopping bag and just pass on the street. And he passed on the street and he like whispers something in my ear and I'd laugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you are a real pro.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, thanks for having me on your show, Tori. This has been a real thrill.
Speaker 1: We don't do it like that.