Speaker 1: Well, we have come out to your city. I get saying your conscious sun will be tied highland and if you want a little bang y, I come along.
Speaker 2: I'm coming to tell you all came up down and.
Speaker 3: Let me put all of these corporations on notice.
Speaker 2: I'm coming after you too.
Speaker 4: This is America's dad, America's football coach, America's coach Wall, America's teacher. The Pentagon understands. It's a risk to the climate, it's a risk to the environment, and it's a natural security issue. They're trying to create the Great Green Fleet where we power our navy using algae.
Speaker 5: Block Only eighty nine days until America vote.
Speaker 2: Coming.
Speaker 6: To your city, Go away and say.
Speaker 2: New a concert song.
Speaker 5: From coast to coast, from border to border, from sea to shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks Scott Shannon. Hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. It's eight hundred ninety four to one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Only eighty nine days until election day. Forty days early voting begins rolling out in Pennsylvania. That around the country. Uh, not a lot of time left, but a lot of issues to be vetted, including the extremism of vote. Tim Walls, the Democratic vice presidential candidate, and of course Kamala Harris herself. We had the press conference major themes of President Trump's campaign, and it's it's obvious where this election is now headed. I know they're in their honeymoon period. I know they're loving fawning media coverage that's not going to last. A lot of posts by Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas is going to join us in just a minute, one about Walls and his unusual thirty five year relationship with the communist Chinese, and what all of a sudden, we're on the brink of war. Iran saber rattling the Supreme Leader threatening to take out the IDF headquarters, and Kamala Harris is open to an arms embargo against Israel as Israel is now in a fight for its very survival at that time, talk about extreme, radical, dangerous on top of every other position from immigration, open borders, which has been an unmitigated disaster, free healthcare, education and housing from both Tim Walls and Kamala Harris. You know you can get a driver's license in Minnesota if you're an illegal immigrant and again, free college education and free housing and free healthcare. Both want universal health care plans. Kamala wants the elimination of all healthcare. They don't want fracking, they don't want drilling. It's the most These are the most dangerous policies ever, but yet they've gotten a walk in the park from the media mob. One big controversy emerging is that issue of whether or not Tim Walls has claimed something that is absolutely false about his time in the National Guard. Here is Sergeant Major Thomas Barrenz, a member of Tim Wallas's battalion, addressing these accusations of stolen valor. Normally I'd praise anybody that served the country in the National Guard. He referred to National Guards people as nineteen year old cooks when he wouldn't call them out during the summer of twenty twenty rioting, even after a target was ransacked and a police priescinct burned to the ground, after a liberal Minneapolis mayor was begging him to please send in the Guard. No, he just waits till day five. Anyway. Here is Tim Walls battalion addressing, you know, as soon as they were sent to a rack, he had two years left on his service and he decided to get out. Listen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was in for twenty four years and he quit. Well, okay, so that's what you did. But don't try to make it look like you were a command sergeant major. Don't make it try to make it look like you were going to some place that was in support of operation and enduring freedom. I mean, granted, you know there's that's just all all embellishment and lies to try to make things look.
Speaker 2: Better, and then it got even worse. We have a clip of Tim Wall's claiming, you know, about talking about the weapons of war that he carried in war zones that he'd never been to.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 4: But we can do background checks, we can do CDC research, we can make sure we don't have reciprocal carry amongst states, and we can make sure that those weapons of war that I carried in war is the only place where those weapons were.
Speaker 2: At unbelievable anyway, Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas is with us. By the way, Senator Cotton, not only as a Harvard law graduate with five years of active duty service in the US Army as an infantry officer, and anyway, good to have you. Senator thank you for your service. I would normally say thank you for the service of anybody. However, if you're claiming a rank that you never completely earned, and we were demoted after he left the service in the sense that he went back to because he had not met the qualifications that he claimed and then claimed to be something that you warrant. Or if you claim you carried a weapon in a war zone and you've never been to a war zone, what does that say to you?
Speaker 6: Hi, Sean, thanks for having me on and thank you. That's kind of you, and I joined you, and thank you all of our veterans for their service, to include Tim Males of course, but Sean, as you just played. As we've all read now on the last couple of days, Tim Wowles and his campaign have made several inconsistent statements about you past service, the rank at which he retired, whether he actually served in Afghanistan, when he knew about the deployment to Iraq, and relative to his retirement so he could continue running for Congress in two thousand six. I think Kim walls owes answers to the American people about all these issues, and for that matter, why he's giving answers out of the military service. Sean, as you also mentioned, owes the answers on his long standing unusual relationship with the Chinese Communist Party, traveling there more than thirty times, often at Communist Party expense, taking children's exposed into communists and doctrination. But in the end, John, let's remember Timballs is the vice presidential nominee if Kamala Harris, who really owes us to answers, and she has not taken a single question since she became the Democratic nominee. It's well past time for Kamala Harris to face the media to answer questions about her radical views and her failed record.
Speaker 2: And we're going to go back and play more President Trump's press conference from earlier today. And JD. Vance has had many press conferences. It's not the friendliest venues that they're facing, but they do it, and they do it anyway. And meanwhile, I mean, she's got a lot to answer for, and he's got a lot to answer for. You know, his position, for example, on minors getting you know, gender reassignment surgery even without parental permission, is beyond bizarre to me. Abortion upon demand up until the moment of birth, both of them share that position. No fracking, they both share that position. Open borders and decriminalizing illegal immigrants coming into the country. They both share that position. Free health care for illegals, they share that position, free education, they both share that position. Wall supports driver's licenses for illegals. I mean, if you look at immigration, they're both defund dismantled, you know, no bawl law people. On top of that, on the economy, Kamala wants, you know, the New Green Deal, and so does Tim Walls. That's ninety three, you know, trillion dollars of spending would upend the entire world's economy. I mean, here we are on the brink of a potential war breaking out in the Middle East, saber rattling by Iran that they're going to fire rockets along with Hezbolah in the north and Hamas in the south, and she's talking about an arms embargo against Israel. I mean, they lost the equivalent of forty thousand Americans on October seventh. What part of murder and rape and torture and kidnapping and beheading did they miss es?
Speaker 7: Shawn?
Speaker 6: These are all questions that Kamala Harris has to answer, and if she had earned the nomination lack a normal candidate does, like Donald Trump did in twenty sixteen, but Barack Obama did in two thousand and eight, she would have answered all those questions many times. We're in a long contested primary, in debates, in town halls and sit down interviews with reporters. She was gifted the nomination just a couple of weeks ago, and she's been hiding out from the press ever since. Now she claims, through her anonymous aids, to have had a conversion on all these radical views that she is long held.
Speaker 2: We don't even know if that's true, because nobody's ever asked her.
Speaker 6: And if it is true, she needs to explain why and when, For instance, did she.
Speaker 2: Know long Oh, they're going to say she evolved the moment that she became the presumptive nominee, because that's when the evolution took place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's very a very convenient evolution, and it shot. It's kind of like the far left running mate she chose, Tim mold I served with him in the House. He represented rural Minnesota. He had something of a more moderate or at least less liberal voting record than your typical House Democrat. But then the minute he started running for statewide office and became governor and had to appeal only to the liberals in the twins indies. As you say, look what he started doing. He made Minnesota sanctuary state. He gave driver's license visit illegals or driver's license, and health insurance to illegals, the most one of the most radical abortion laws in the country. He is governing like a far less progressive who wants to remake Minnesota in the image of California. So it's no surprise what Kamala Harris chose him to be for running.
Speaker 2: Making well, it is no surprise, although in a way it really is a surprise. And you know, I got to give Van Jones a little bit of credit here because he stated the obvious that his party has an anti Semitism problem, and that probably factored into not choosing Josh Shapiro, who I thought would have been a better choice at least on paper. If you you know, looking at a swing state like Pennsylvania, and then it's followed up by an arms embargo while Israel is on the precipice of a three or four front war, you would think that the leader of the free world wouldn't abdicate its role and be talking about an arms embargo at such a perilous moment like this. I mean this, This is a real clear existential threat to the to Israel. And I think I've known BB for thirty years. I think i know him well enough. He's not going to give in. He's not going to surrender. Israel's not going to be blown up by radical Islamic terrorists. Oh excuse me. We should have the courage not to say that word according to Kamala Harris, or say the word illegal. Elliott I stand corrected by the word police.
Speaker 6: Well, there's gonna be a lot more of that as Kamala Harris gets into the White House, And just in general, if you think things have been bad for you and your family for the last four years, the worst has yet become a Kamala Harris man Sean, I'm confident she won for all the reasons you've just outlined. I mean, consider again that just last night she told a bunch of radical pro Hamas activists that she would consider a total arms embargo on Israel. Now again, they sent out aids today to walk that back and claim that she doesn't support it, but she's clearly been the most pro Hamas member of the Biden administration. And as you say, the only explanation for why she was so high on Josh Shapiro and then she didn't end up picking him is because he's Jewish. He and Tim Waltson's views on Israel don't differ all that much. He is the popular governor of the most critical swing state in the election this year. Common sense, and for that matter, Sean, all the news recording we got and you and I both talking to our Democratic friends, we can share with your listeners that Josh Shapiro was the favorite pick late last week and to the weekend. But you had pro Hamas radicals who are increasingly dominant in the Democratic Party, demanding that she picked someone else, and in the end she catered to them. I wouldn't say that she came to the far left of her party, because she belonged to the far lesson to her party. So that's the only explanation for why she walked away what appeared late last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me play for you, Tim Walls, and you know you have this pressure of this radical squad. I don't think any but he embodies it more than Congresswoman Omar, who we know is has spread you know, all these anti Jewish conspiracy theories. You know part of that, you know pro hamas wing, it seems in the Democratic Party. Listen to Tim wall say, it brightens my day to think of Congresswoman Omar as a congresswoman.
Speaker 4: Listen something I'll never get tired of saying. I think all of you, Congresswoman Omar wonderful.
Speaker 8: Does that stuff.
Speaker 4: When I'm having a tough day or I'm out on about my mile five of my run and I'm feeling kind of down in the world's pressing on me, I think Ilhan Omar is a congresswoman, and it just brightens you up.
Speaker 6: So thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean, really, one of the most radical elected officials in Washington and he's praising somebody that is a known anti semi that's a little troubling to me, Senator. And again, you know, they get no questions, no interviews, no sit downs, no press conferences, no negative press coverage, and frankly, a fawning media that is all over them and covering their radical record. I mean, I've been playing both of them in their own words, and there's never been a more radical major party ticket to run for this high office in the history of this country. It is extreme. It is radical and downright dangerous if they're elected and they try to implement these policies.
Speaker 6: Yees Sean. Regarding that clip as she played at Kim Walls praising Elano, mar all I can say is that birds of a feather flock together, and you're right, and this is the most radical ticket that we've ever seen in American history. I mean, I think Tim Walls put it well just a couple of weeks ago when he said one man's socialism is another man's neighborhoodness. So I guess he's just a okay with socialism. Maybe that's what he learned on all those trips to China sponsored by the Chinese Communist Party. And again we know what Kamala Harris believes. She's always been a radical San Francisco Liberal and her campaign can try as they will to remake her and hide her out from the press. Even Moore said they're hiding on Joe Biden. But in the end, she is who she's always begin.
Speaker 2: Well, all they're doing is these you know, scripted events. She's given the same speech at every location. It's getting monotonous and it's getting boring. And you know, we now have a twenty twenty hide in the basement strategy. And the media is complicit in all of this. How would you recommend they bypassed that in the Trump campaign? How do they circumvent that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: I thought jd. Vance was very shrewd yesterday and we walked over to her press corps at the airport and said that he'd be happy to take their question because he figured they were lonely. They never get a chance to ask her questions on the record. I thought President Trump's press conference stressing these points today was very good as well. I mean, we need to keep the spotlight on Kamala Harris's failed record, and the media is willing to cover up for her until they feel the pressure to actually do their job. And the man that she answered questions on the record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll play that cut in a minute. But Senator Cotton, we always appreciate having you on the program. Thank you, sir, Thank you. Sean all right, eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program later on, we're going to play more of President Trump and his press conference, something Kamala and Tim Wallas won't do from earlier today. Also, Tulsi Gabbard, I mean, this is an incredible story being targeted a veteran former congresswoman and the government is now targeting somebody that dares to speak out, and they put her on the terror watch list, three air marshals on every flight she's been taking, and a whistleblower exposes it. Now they're going after the whistleblower for telling the truth. All right, quick break, right back, all right, twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred ninety four.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 2: Shawn is her number. If you want to be a part of the program. I mean, we have almost an unimaginable story to tell you. Well, actually, Tulsi Gabbard will tell it to you herself how she has been placed on the terror watch list and but for the courage of a whistleblower, would never have known, except that when she would travel, it got very strange and very odd, and it was clear that she was being targeted. And it's a story that Matt Tayebe talked about, John Solomon talked about, and she is gonna give us the details of it. Also, We're gonna remind you there was one debate with Tulsey Gabbard just pummeled Kamala Harris, and we'll get to that. We'll get her thoughts on this presidential race. Only eighty nine days until election day and only forty days until early voting begins. First, I'll remind you about the USCCA. You've heard me talk about them a lot, but times are different. Right now. We saw an assassin assassination attempt against the former president. Things are only going to get worse. We see the fund dismantled. No bail madness. I mean, listen to Tim Walls and Kamala Harris on law and order. Look at look at the way he handled the riots in the summer of twenty twenty. Look at the bail fund that she tweeted out. Look at what she said on Stephen Colbert Show. Going to stop. They shouldn't stop. We're not going to stop. Take note, beware. Now, this is a pretty unbelievable story that Tulsa Gabbard somehow has been put on her name, has been put on a terror watch list, and in great detail and specificity, we now know that every time she's been getting on a plane. They are not one, not two, but three air marshals that have been on the plane just to monitor Tulsa Gabbard. Now, if you don't know a lot about Tulsa Gabbard, you should, because she not only was a presidential candidate, a veteran in her own right, a patriot, a former congresswoman, author of For Love of Country? And how did this all happen? Howd he get placed on the terror watch list as a former Hawaii congresswoman and former member of the military, And why would they tell by air marshals and bomb dogs? And is if this isn't unconstitutional on every level, I don't know what is. Anyway, we welcome back Tulca Gabbert to the program. I've been reading these people. I cannot believe what I'm reading here. I really I could not believe when I've read this, these stories in detail about what you've been living through. And but for I guess a whistleblower, we wouldn't. You wouldn't know officially what they were doing, although you had every suspicion of what was going on. What happened?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, Sean, I did you know? This really began on July twenty third. Like you, I travel a lot. I'm on a plane on average, probably one to three days a week, and so I travel light and travel efficiently. July twenty third, I was not able to use any kind of pre check and I had this SSSS what they call quad S marked on my boarding pass, and what that resulted in was additional screening. My husband happened to be traveling with me that day, so he had the same mark on his boarding pass, and it means you get an additional look by TSA. We traveled again two days later, both of us going on different airlines to different destinations. Both of us again had this quad S mark on our boarding pass, which means you're not allowed to check in online. The only way to get your boarding pass is to go to the ticket counter.
Speaker 4: You go.
Speaker 8: Once you make it to the TSA checkpoint, they call a supervisor in. You have to stand there until the supervisor comes. In this case, it took about fifteen minutes. We had not allotted for this extra time in showing up for the airport. We were getting kind of worried we'd miss the flight. Once the supervisor came, they had to shut down what they do every single time I've traveled, they've done this. They shut down an entire lane of the TSA screening, and they do this because it takes so long. What they are required to do for anyone who has squad s marked on their boarding pass as we have had, is you take out all your electronics. The supervisor has to visibly watch you turn on every single phone or laptop. In my case, I had a military laptop, a personal laptop, a military phone, a personal phone, make sure that they power on, shoes, take everything off, and then the TSA agents then go and will conduct an in depth screening of you with the pat down from head to toe, inside to side and in between and everywhere else, followed by an in depth screening of every single article and object in your carry on luggage. As you can imagine, this takes about two to four TSA agents doing this for roughly thirty to forty five minutes is what we've experienced. I have had this on my boarding pass since July twenty third. The last couple of flights I took in the last two to three days, I did not have it, and I was able to go through pre check. However, my husband, who was traveling separately over these last few days. Still has the quad S mark on his boarding pass. So all of that is to say that this July twenty third was the date that this began for both of us. And it wasn't until I saw the leak obviously, I was like, you know, I was being told by friends of mine who I was telling about this a tela, You're just being paranoid. Happens to everybody. They say, this is a random selection. You know, don't worry about it so much. It wasn't until I saw that information being put out by these Air Marshal whistleblowers that I knew for sure because they said that this began on July twenty third, and that is exactly when it began.
Speaker 2: You know, it's kind of hard to wrap my mind around this. Tell us how you got confirmation about this? Obviously you were suspicious. I mean they even went into great specificity in detail in one of the articles, so I think goes the TAIB article, how every article of clothing that you had packed away, they would feel every single part of the clothing. I mean it would take forty five minutes to an hour. Did you ever miss a flight?
Speaker 8: The very first flight that this happened. Both my husband and I almost missed our separate flights. Again. We were traveling on different airlines to different places for him.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you travel a lot, you do public speaking, you do events. I mean you're very high demand as a speaker. And as you know, somebody that does is it's involved in a lot of different business things.
Speaker 8: All of that is to translate to say I am an experienced traveler and very efficient in my packing and familiar with many of the major airports in the country.
Speaker 2: Oh the way, I'm gonna have to get tips for you. I hate packing, but go ahead.
Speaker 8: It's never fun, but I've got it down. I've got it down like pat where you know, check in luggage takes too long, things get lost. So I I'm able to pack for a multi day trip in just to carry on. But what that means is when going through this quad as as I talked about in the Matt Tyebee interview, you know I have two suits in my suitcase. I have workout clothes, I have jeans, I have every day clothes. I have a couple of pairs of shoes. I have everything that I will need for this trip and for every article of clothing you wear. Suits, they squeezed and padded down every inch of the entire collar, every inch of the shoulders, every inch of the arms, padded down the back, went through literally every inch and every seam of not only my suits, but every article of clothing. Once they emptied out the carry on, they unzipped the liner inside my roller board and padded down every inch of the roller board itself, both on the inside and the outside of the liner. And again, I just want to say for the record, these TSA agents are doing what they are told to do if they don't.
Speaker 2: If they don't do it, they'll be fired.
Speaker 8: Exactly, And they are doing so under the watchful I have a supervisor who is standing there doing nothing but watching them to make sure that they carry out the kind of in depth search that they're doing. So that day, that first flight, my husband he sprinted to the gate. They had already closed the doors. Thankfully, there was a person there with a compassionate heart, and she let him on the plane. I was the last person to board my flight that was leaving about ten minutes later. And then over the course of this period of time, you know, I'm a pretty situationally aware person. I think my military training, over twenty years of it has come into play. So at a few different stops, I noticed this is unusual. I've not seen so many TSAK nine teams. I've not seen so many air marshals. You know, if you travel a lot, you can kind of figure out who's who and their routines.
Speaker 2: And so do you have a just spot them and say hey, thanks for what you do and let them know you know who they are.
Speaker 8: I hadn't at that point, part partially because usually I was in a rush because of the additional screening. But noticing you know, people sitting around me on one flight and then another group of people sitting around me on another flight, and making it was it was just things that were kind of unusual.
Speaker 2: But again, oh, if I would have suspected, I would have said, really, thank you guys for what you do. That's what I would have done.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, they I have done that before in the past, before all of this started, and I've been told by the air marshals like, hey, no one's supposed to know who we are, so I try to try.
Speaker 2: Let me let me ask you this, how did this happen? Why are you being targeted.
Speaker 8: That is that is the priceless question. Uh. This this began the day after Kamala Harris was a president. Joe Biden announced that he was not going to be the Democratic nominee and that he was endorsing Kamala Harris. I did an interview on Fox News with Lourer Ingram that next day, and I talked about this, and I talked about what a serious threat a potential president and commander in chief Kamala Harris would be to our freedom, to our safety and security, and our national security as a country, and spoke about the reasons why, and also reminded people that I had issued this same warning in twenty nineteen when she and I were running for president on the Democratic ticket, and the warning is just as true today as it was back then. This I was put on this list the day after that interview. I have no reason. I've been given no explanation. I would not have known that I was on the Quiet Sky's list if not for these brave air marshals and whistleblowers coming forward.
Speaker 2: I have sources telling me that they are now under fire and may be in trouble and may end up getting fired or demoted or if something could happen to them and that would be a shame. It sounds like we're dealing with a very weaponized system of justice. Once again, do you think any of it may go back to when in the Democratic primary and you were debating Kamala Harris. This is how it went down.
Speaker 3: The bottom line is, Senator Harris, when you were in a position to make a difference and an impact in these people's lives, you did not. And worse yet, in the case of those who are on death row, innocent people, you actually blocked evidence from being revealed that would have freed them until you were forced to do so. There is no excuse for that. And the people who suffered under your reign as prosecutor, oh you owe them an apology.
Speaker 2: I will tell you. If this is political retribution, this country's finished because we've already seen the weaponized system of justice on Donald Trump. I mean that means any critic is now going to be a target. How do you what are your options? How do you fight back? I mean, can you sue them?
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, there is no other explanation other than what you just described political retaliation. Continuing what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have done over the last four years in weaponizing our public institutions against people they deem as threats to their power, political opponents, those who criticize them. Here's the deep betrayal that is at the heart of all of this is that, like so many Americans, Sean I enlisted because of the attacks on nine to eleven to go after the Islamist Harris who attacked us then and who continue to pose a threat to us today. And so for my government, our government, President, commander in chief, his administration, Kamala Harris, who remains in power today for them to take me, and there are many others. We don't have any idea how many people are on this list, but I am certain that there are many who either serve in the military or are veteran. They are targeting us as potential domestic terrorists, those of us who've been willing to put our lives on the line in service to our country to keep our country safe. That is the ultimate betrayal that could come from our own leadership. So yes, I am taking legal action. I'm working with j Seculo and his team at ACLJ, who have been champions of the constitution and of freedom for so many people. Initially, we're filing a FOIA request to actually force some transparency to understand why they have done this to me and my husband for that matter. And we will continue to fight this fight to get rid of these unconstitutional secret terror watch lists that they are weaponizing against our fellow Americans and patriots. And I'm going to take this fight all the way to the Supreme Court to stop them if we have to, because they must be held accountable. Otherwise, We're going to continue to see an increase in escalation of this brazen use of power, not only under this administration, but certainly if the prosecutor, President Kamala Harris is allowed to get into power, our freedom and constitution is taking this election. That's really what it comes down to, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry going through this. I've come to know you and respect you a lot as a real champion and hero for liberty, freedom and serving your country is so admirable and we appreciate you being with us. I'm very sorry of going through it. Pelsey Gabbertt, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 8: Sean