Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of two Teas and a Pod with myself and Delores. Good morning, Las, good morning, good morning. We have something to talk about. Okay, okay, so we I think I don't know. A couple of days ago, we talked about how Bethany was saying things like Jersey was a dumpstershire trash man or something like that. That what else was she saying that you only go on if you have no money, yes, and once you get established you should get off. Well, Page six do better because they came out with a headline Saint Delores and Tarra blast Bethany Frankel for criticizing Teresa's money.
Speaker 1: Was that's not address number one, that's not that had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, we get it. They know that six knows exactly what we were saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, but also I've had many people slide into my DMS and say, I believe I agree with Bethany. She should go after Teresa. I said, we weren't talking about Teresa.
Speaker 1: People just grab onto something and they're like, I'm gonna go with this, and then they're gonna follow what everybody else without even listening before you speak. Look at what you're saying. Right, All we were saying was she trashed the whole cast of New Jersey. Yes, no one's ever even spoken a word about Bethany out of our mouths. She was. It wasn't accurate what she said. I echo, no, it's not accurate.
Speaker 2: Because I'm sorry to interrupt you, but she sold her company for millions.
Speaker 3: It went back to housewives.
Speaker 2: So if she's saying you only go on Housewives if you're broke, and then once you establish yourself, get the hell off, well then she's that's that's hypocritical to say.
Speaker 1: Well, that's all we were saying is that she was being hypocritical by saying, you know, make your money and run, and then she went back on after she made her money and then knocks the very platform every day that made her where she is. Remember when she was on Andy, a friend of mine brought this up and she was like, thank you, Andy. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere. I'd be still living in an apartment, a one bedroom apartment if it wasn't.
Speaker 3: For this show.
Speaker 1: Right, So, Bethany, don't forget where you come from. And all I ever hear out of her mouth is knocking other women. All she does is knock people. I've never heard her say, hey, great job, bos, You've been doing an excellent job as a new housewife. I don't hear her rally for anybody. She just says these snarky remarks wait and hopes it's funny.
Speaker 2: I was just absolutely shocked when the clip was posted and everyone started going talk about trus Someone goes, has nothing to do with Teresa. Why are you guys saying that? Where in this do you hear the words that we're talking about Teresa.
Speaker 1: The whole point of it, as Jenfesler said, was our show is not a trashman.
Speaker 3: And you know, I don't know why. I think I know why.
Speaker 1: I don't know why the Housewives of New York let her trash them the way that she does.
Speaker 3: They don't speak up at all. That's right now.
Speaker 2: You remind me this Actually, this conversation came from Jenfesler's story.
Speaker 3: It came from Jenfesler's story saying, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Not about Teresa's I wasn't broke when I came on the show. It was a wonderful journey for me as it sure was for you, making all this money, and all you do is talk about it. She's reliving old Rony episodes. She talks about them recently, criticize us all you want. I know what I said. I don't take it back, but I had every right to say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every right you did.
Speaker 2: And if you guys, if you're just reading a headline, don't read the headline. Go to the actual episode on to teas in a pod and.
Speaker 3: Listen to what we actually said. Enough of her.
Speaker 2: We're going to recap Summer House season nine, episode seven.
Speaker 3: Now, good episode, that was good.
Speaker 2: So I have so much to say about this. The pirate Party continues. We pick back up with Paige and Craig talking about making the relationship a priority. In her confessional page, jokes that Craig's treating this podcast tour like she's going to war. I know she loves Craig, but she's worked her whole life to get to a point in her career, well like him.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to interrupt, but it is war because she's probably not coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think in his mind he knows she's not coming back to this relationship after this tour is over.
Speaker 3: It is a war to him.
Speaker 1: It's a good analogy that whatever.
Speaker 2: See that shirt she was wearing the white T shirt and a confessional.
Speaker 3: With that silver I've seen that pinch in her.
Speaker 2: Booby does that like a new I mean she wears very high designer stuff. One time there's an Instagram account, big blonde hair, and she breaks down how much are clothes?
Speaker 3: I love her?
Speaker 2: And one of her dresses was like ten thousand dollars. I'm like, holy shit, So she got it from Farfetch. Oh and it is a high end top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it comes in a dress.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to go on far Fetch and say you want it? No, I don't want it. I just I always want to know, like, well, how much was that.
Speaker 3: Big blonde hair? You know is going to post its? I know, I think she did. I think she did.
Speaker 2: Lauren girl, I love her.
Speaker 3: So Kyle bettson she is.
Speaker 2: Kyle bets into their conversation and have his own talk with Craig. Paige seems happy to leave, and Jesse's trying to mend the relationship between Sarah and West, which isn't going very well. But really is he I feel like I feel like he's trying to sweep.
Speaker 1: He is a dog slithering. He's a snakes. I like dogs too much. He's slithering over. He's coming to the wounded.
Speaker 3: At literal Bird.
Speaker 1: She's a little wounded bird with her little alfan on, with her little broken heart, and he's coming over to fix everything.
Speaker 3: You know, those guys, he's a hawk. Jesse Ray is right there.
Speaker 2: Jesse was slimy in this episode.
Speaker 1: Jesus, let me tell you, in my neighborhood, Jesse would Jesse Solomon's teeth would be no longer.
Speaker 3: Weather West likes Sierra.
Speaker 1: Weather West is good and you know, pissed off at Sierra, Jesse would be in trupball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just he He cannot be trusted and he's like a little horn dog in him saying that he was going to be in his best behavior around all the vaginas. I'm like, really, dude, that's how you think.
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 2: He's not an eighteen year old boy that's humping the arms of couches.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's thirty one.
Speaker 1: So at thirty one, I always say, and I'll say this again, you are a man, is who he is.
Speaker 3: By the time he's eighteen. That's it at thirty one.
Speaker 1: If he's acting like this, he is not going to calm down until his mid fifties. I say, unless somebody rails him in, unless he meets his match, someone just like him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'll be. He'll be the next show. And they're out there and the next Shay are out there.
Speaker 2: So after making Kyle wait for ten minutes, Craig finally comes back to talk to him, we get a flashback to three hours ago, and Craig told Jesse and West that he pulled Lover Boy from all of his stores.
Speaker 3: I was confused.
Speaker 2: I was gonna refused about that. What do you mean his stores? He has stores?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He has the pillows right, maybe he sells drinks in the pillows store whatever it is. Yeah, in all his stores.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, I don't understand what these stores are. Does he sell pillows in this store? What does he sell in the store?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I know what he doesn't sell? He doesn't sell what he.
Speaker 1: Says, all his stores, meaning too, he pulled the drinks from his stores and he put them there. I guess to be a good friend, and that doesn't mean he cannot make money and post for another Oh for sure, unless this lover boy wants to pay him, not to.
Speaker 3: Take it, thank you.
Speaker 2: So why didn't Kyle have Craig promote his lover boy? I pay friends, housewives, even house poys. I don't know, to promote my VNUS, CBD and T see like I do that and if somebody on I've had people on my cast do it. But if somebody on my cast wants to promote something, I can't stop them. I can't stop.
Speaker 1: Can't take any money. Margaret has a drink and we've all promoted other drinks and one It's like, fine, you have to make money.
Speaker 2: You have to understand there's room for everybody. Now, the conversation between Craig and Kyle gets heated. Craig will not apologize for taking the deal with the competitor.
Speaker 3: You have to pick your battles. Have to pick your battles.
Speaker 2: Are they I don't know, That's what I'm saying. They're not even on the same show.
Speaker 3: Really, this is a dead issue at this point.
Speaker 2: This is well, I don't think that Kyle's ever going to see Craig back on the show again.
Speaker 3: So I don't think it's an issue. You're done.
Speaker 2: You're done.
Speaker 1: I mean, how much money could he have gone for the post? Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Not that much.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't imagine. I wouldn't imagine, not life changing money, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. So I don't think the friendship was you know, that solid.
Speaker 2: So Kyle lets his emotions get the best to him, and he feels like an attack on his business and his personal attack, and he finally apologizes for.
Speaker 3: Calling him a liar, a liar. That was bad. That was bad.
Speaker 2: But I think it was big of Kyle to apologize, admit that he's impulsive and he lets his emotions take over at times.
Speaker 3: So he is growing ky the way I love Kyle, I do too. I really like Kyle. He's so sweet when you meet him, He's just he's he really is.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised he apologized and it was a sincere apology. He wants to do better, and you know it's the intention behind things. He gets emotional.
Speaker 2: What he needs to do better at is every single episode he's flirring his words so bad.
Speaker 3: He's so drunk.
Speaker 1: That's the motto of summer house, to never be sober and and to be drunk enough to make damaging things to your life that you'll never be able to forget.
Speaker 3: Because they're on TV, I know.
Speaker 2: Jesse tells a man and Craig that he would date Sierra if he had to choose between Lexi or Sierra to save in a burning building.
Speaker 3: He choose them.
Speaker 2: Both. Amanda and Craig want to see Sierra and Jesse hook up. Jesse and Sierra's main reason for not being together is because she was with Wes last summer.
Speaker 3: Is that a good enough excuse? Oys? So, yeah, yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing I don't I don't know what happens with the rest of the episodes, but she's kind of leaning into it a little more. For my taste about this whole thing, I don't like it. Yeah, and even the consideration between West and Jess is not what I would I want to see Sierra with a guy a little bit older me, somebody from the house, like a strapping man.
Speaker 3: She established a nice doctor or something. She amms, what do you do you.
Speaker 2: Think that Wes would have a right to be upset if Jesse and Siara did hook up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know what, I'm gonna tell you why because he's had nine million time chances to be upfront with Wes and say I'm trying to hook up with her, just so you know, because he had a conversation not to get ahead of ourselves. He had a conversation with Wes and and he I was like, Wow, he's going to do the right thing. He's gonna do the manly thing. And he's like, would you be upset if she dated someone else? And I'm like, here it comes. He's going to redeem himself in my eyes. And then never says nothing. Nothing, He doesn't say I'm trying to do this, and I'm like, ew.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Well, they flash over to Lindsay back in the city. She's had her apartment and she's trying to get rid of the bad vibes. She considered moving out of the department because so much shit has happened there, but she just sold all of her bad vibe furniture instead, And then they flashed back to you know, Carl on the couch breaking off the engagement or the wedding, and so she sold that. Her aunt or somebody calls her on the phone and she's explaining everything.
Speaker 3: I got rid of this, and I got rid of that.
Speaker 2: I think that Lindsay's outgrown the show now that.
Speaker 1: She just took the words out of my mouth.
Speaker 3: She is a woman. Yeah, I think she's always been ahead.
Speaker 2: Of She's a little bit more mature than most of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think, you know, there's talk even.
Speaker 2: I think Andy. I heard Andy was talking about her maybe going to Real Housewives of New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she wants that bad and she needs that. She says, I need to make a living. Yeah, and you know, I think she would do great on Real Housewives of New York.
Speaker 3: That's a nice apartment, by the way, it is, It's really nice.
Speaker 2: She must be making some good money.
Speaker 1: What about what about Carl saying she conceived on a bed that I paid for?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, get rid of that bed too. Back of the house, the party is still going on. Jesse and West are talking about Sierra now. Wes is upset that Siara is saying he used her because he did really care about her.
Speaker 3: If Wes saw Sierra dating, he would feel relieved.
Speaker 2: Not if it's his best friend, not if it's Yeah.
Speaker 3: We forgot to ask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody in the house sees what's going on except him, I know, And he's the closest to Jesse, because you know, Tamra, when you're so close to somebody, you don't see what other people see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, isn't that in life?
Speaker 2: Like you're just even even dating to No one's telling, no one's given.
Speaker 3: I want where's the conversation.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see in this house at this part, someone go up to West and say, hey, bro, how do you feel about this him? You know, trying to do this with Sierra. It's clear as day. Why is no one and you know what else is bothering me? A really really lot? What Jesse's not like right now? I don't know what a kind of a human he is, but right now he's not a guy you would want your friend with. Why are these girls instigating who are supposed to be friends with Sierra? Who Sierra has their back all the time. Sierra rides or dies for all of them, and they're like, yeah, suck her toes. Yeah, Hey, guys, I see the two of you together. Hey, I've seen this since last What Why is nobody pulling Sierra on the side and saying, you know, not a good thing.
Speaker 3: No I don't like this. I'm not about it.
Speaker 1: I'm not about I'm encouraging it because Sierra would say it to them. I hope anyway.
Speaker 3: I would think so too.
Speaker 2: In Paige and Sierra's room, they're basically hiding from the party. At this point, Paige is complaining about Craig and his perspective that.
Speaker 3: He's he's looking where's my girlfriend?
Speaker 2: I know where's my girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Where's my girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Then Paige admits that Craig told her he's not going to say her business is bigger than his on camera.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Well, it kind of bugged me that Page was talking about Craig to Sierra, And I'm also confused. Is Page not thinking that there's cameras in the room? She did not care, she didn't, but but she's like, you know, he wouldn't. He didn't want me to say this on camera or camera?
Speaker 3: She does it on camera. You know exactly what she was doing.
Speaker 2: I mean they're obviously on camera.
Speaker 1: And isn't Page has no soul right now, she has no heart for him. She is going to eviscerate him, and she's going to make him pay for saying that and not giving her the credit that she deserved from him, but she doesn't need it.
Speaker 3: He does. Well.
Speaker 2: I just kept thinking, why is she saying this on camera? If Craig told her he wasn't comfortable saying on camera, it's like, do you have your boyfriend's back at all? No, I know that you're over it, but you I think she's setting up the breakup is basically what she's doing. I'm going to start rolling things out and I'm going to start saying things about him.
Speaker 3: Now, Craig was.
Speaker 1: On what she couldn't She couldn't say it anymore. She couldn't if she screamed it in his face. She couldn't do it anymore than she's doing. And he knows it. He's kind of much more mature to be honest, a little.
Speaker 3: Bit more than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was on Watch Happens Live last night. He's happy now, and he said he was happy, and he said that he doesn't agree with what Page and her friends are doing to him publicly. I guess I haven't seen any of it, but they're talking negatively about him.
Speaker 3: So but he didn't catch her, No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not so sure that there's a call for that. Yeah, she moved on.
Speaker 1: She's happy he didn't do it to her. She wasn't the one hurt by the relationship. They could kind of cut him a break now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that at this point, like they're both public figures, it didn't seem like there was some huge fight that happened between them. It's like, just go on your way. You don't have to bash one another.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what I mean? Like that like a little bit of class.
Speaker 1: Have the It's not like Carl and Lindsay. Lindsay had the right to be mad over that. He has to say it, but it's it's kind of like, have the respect of the relationship that you once had.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then we go on and Jesse and Sarah are dancing on each other. Everyone's noticing that they look more than just friends. Back inside, Sarah rest her feet.
Speaker 3: West alive yet? Is there a pulse West? Has anything West? Come on? Wes? Yeah? I mean at this.
Speaker 1: Point, he's probably just so happy if somebody takes her because he can't take the ship he's getting from it, even if it is him.
Speaker 3: But that's not a manly thing to do, I know.
Speaker 2: And then, like you said, Siarah, rests her feet on Jesse's leg, and Page dares Jesse to lick them. Siah says, no, thank God, outside.
Speaker 3: Get your feet off his leg.
Speaker 1: When you were in the pool on the raft, you put your leg on his He's he's a dog.
Speaker 3: What are you doing, Sierrah? He's a dog and I too.
Speaker 1: Is there a certain aspect of this where you want to shove it in Wes's face because West.
Speaker 2: Could kill Maybe that's why.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't You're you're putting yourself in a position and I hope I'm wrong to get back at somebody because you're still angry for and this is how you're doing it.
Speaker 3: No, this is not how you do it. You go and get some hot dude, hot fine pisa ass. Yeah, but he walks in that party and offers to buy the house. Yes, and throw your friends out, get it. That's thank you. When you look like that, that's how you do it.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the part that was like you know, the they the cameras outside. West is venting to Amanda about Sierra. So he's complaining that she's being disrespectful and saying that you know all these things about him, and then you go over and uh, there's Jesse basically hitting on his you know, his ex. You know, it's like poor West is upset telling Amanda Helsier is telling all his friends of horrible things about him. And then they go over and his best friend is over there hitting on the girl he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Does he see it yet? No? Not yet?
Speaker 1: Is he just so happy hopefully that the you know, it's not on him anymore.
Speaker 3: But that's terrible, I know.
Speaker 2: And then this it even gets worse because inside Jesse facetimes Lexi while he's peen.
Speaker 3: Then he tells her he can't do.
Speaker 1: It out in front of everybody because he's hitting on everybody.
Speaker 3: I know, he's got to go call his girlfriend from the bathroom.
Speaker 2: But for you know what just grossed me out. I mean, first of all, him saying, I jerked off before I went onto.
Speaker 3: These I miss you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not what it is, that's the only reason you would miss her.
Speaker 2: No, he jerked and they sleep together yet they said she said no, But the way they're talking, I'm like bullshit.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: They also says no later on when he doesn't come out of her room for almost an hour.
Speaker 3: Does everyone just jerk you off? It's not all you do because it still counts well.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's jerked off because he missed Lexi. I think he jerked off because he didn't trust himself as a as a guy at a party with a bunch of you know girls.
Speaker 3: At thirty one, and he's wasted.
Speaker 1: Sicking off once isn't gonna be enough, as emeral.
Speaker 3: But this is what really gross me out.
Speaker 2: The fact that he's telling Lexi how bad he feels about Wes and Sierra after he's been hitting on her all night long.
Speaker 1: It's so bad, and I'm telling you he would have He would He would have a cinderblock tied to his ankles and he'd be in the pool.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just would happen to the old days. I'm not old school. This is so up.
Speaker 2: Did you see the previews for next week? Now, Lexi's not gonna be She's not happy. It comes to her attention.
Speaker 3: That he's Lexi.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: She was in Canada with her family.
Speaker 1: I know it's her parents again, but wait, where is she now they're together?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: But I went onto her Instagram day on that girl's beautiful. Dang, I'm like, holy moly, like all all her modeling pictures so bad, I know, I know. So the guys decide to go out, even though Jesse can hardly stand up. Page tells Craig to lay back. She's, I mean, so disrespectful. He's like, hi, honey, I haven't seen you all day, and she pushes him lay back and gives him his phone to lay in bed so he can scroll on Instagram or do whatever he's doing.
Speaker 3: So that is it. It's over. My husband's like, put the phone down. Put the phone down right, like, did do that?
Speaker 2: It was just like ooh ooh uh uh noop.
Speaker 3: But everybody's so bad. It's so bad.
Speaker 1: She's also, this is so cringe. I'm like, oh my god, let me tell you something. If I did that to a guy, they would have just left. They would have gotten in their car or however he got.
Speaker 3: There bye bye and left.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: This is like, this is like dying a thousand deaths before the real breakup.
Speaker 2: Well, did you notice the next morning when they wake up, she has her phone hidden underneath the pillow and he I don't know who she's texting or whatever, and he like hits it and it falls and she's like, I'm like a huh, what were you doing there? What were you doing?
Speaker 1: It's so there's just so many like signs on everything. I want to I want to go to the party, even though it happened six months ago, yeah, or a year ago. I want to walk in and tell everybody what the hell is going on in shape them.
Speaker 2: So that night everyone gets back around two am, Emerald brings back two girls tonight, not one, but two. He still thinks covering the camera in the room is doing something, but we can literally hear everything.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: But the fact he needed a fan. He needed a fan because it was all hot and sweaty in there.
Speaker 3: Oh it smells I smell sex. I smell it. I smell it.
Speaker 2: But then Jesse, the dog and heat that he is, goes to Emerald's room to see the girls he brought back, knowing, damn, well, what's going on there? And he was there for thirty seven minutes.
Speaker 3: Where was Emerald again? He was in bed with the girls. There was there's all four of them in bed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're supposed to believe nothing happened. There was just some toad sucking going on.
Speaker 3: Wait yeah, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, you know who we didn't talk about is at the party?
Speaker 3: Is Lil Will.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Lil with her cute little self coming in the magician.
Speaker 3: How is she magician? She said?
Speaker 2: She wanted did you catch the little conversation she had with Carl saying that if she could do anything, she would go to magician college. And she had a set of cards in her purse and she pulled them out and said she doesn't know how to do any tricks.
Speaker 3: And the wait and then she was like kind of like when they were talking, all of a sudden she was like like this for no disilay stuff. And she's got her little cherry bag with her and her mommy and daddy picked her up dancing. I know. Yeah, run get in the car and don't come.
Speaker 1: You are not cut out for this world, Lil, No, your whole zen. You're a whatever it is going on in that cute little nice head of yours.
Speaker 3: Run don't walk.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well the next morning, apparently the two girls the Emerald brought were asked Jesse to join them in bed and have sex with them, but he put his feet where their faces were so they could lick his toes, lick his toes.
Speaker 1: Is that a thing in this episode because they were talent Sierra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a toe licking a lot of tot. Jesse says that he's in his confessional just how bad his feet were probably smelling. He was walking around outside barefoot. He was at a club.
Speaker 1: He was walking all over the grass where they just take their dick out and piss.
Speaker 3: On it instead of coming in and use the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yes. Eh.
Speaker 2: And the producer asked why he took his socks off though, because he went in to the bathroom with socks on. No, because he wanted his feet.
Speaker 1: He took his socks off because he was banging. Yes, he was banging. Not too many guys keep their socks on when they do that. I think it's a thing, like guys don't.
Speaker 3: Keep their songs. No, we'll always worried about his socks.
Speaker 1: Would Meanwhile, you got Emeralds standing laying there with a stiff went into random girls.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you catch this on the camera footage from Emerald's room last that night? It was Jesse's saying I'm hard, so I had to I had to rewind that a couple of times. I'm like, who said that? I thought it was Emerald, of course, No, No, it was Jesse. Outside Jesse tells it.
Speaker 3: I'm almost gonna vomit right now.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit like I I'm thrown up in my mouth, but so like, I don't usually get sick over things, but this is making me a little nauseous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think we both agree that something did happen other than toe sucking with the girls in bed.
Speaker 3: How's Lexi gonna feel about this when she gets back?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine Lexie watching this.
Speaker 3: And going her.
Speaker 1: Father, oh, mother are going to skip the club instead of going out, and they're going to go beat the shit out of him.
Speaker 2: Well, clearly we haven't heard anything about them still going on, so I'm thinking next week she's done with him.
Speaker 1: But I want I want to watch her find out that he had a foursome.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 1: This is I'm so excited about this episode because there's so many arcs here.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 1: I want Wes to find out that Jesse's trying to bwone Sierra. I want to know how he feels about that, because if he ever really cared about Sierra, whether he's pissed off at her or not, he should be mad at.
Speaker 3: What Jesse's trying to do.
Speaker 1: If he ever really cared about her, this will be a way for Sierra to know if anything their friendship was real, if their fling was real, if there was ever any intentions there. He should be very upset that somebody he cared about is trying to go for her with not good intentions. He's not a guy who wants to get relationship. He's asking people in the house, when do you stop looking at other girls? I know, make a committed relationship.
Speaker 2: I really thought that Jesse was going to be a little bit more mature because of the things that he has gone through with his health issues and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: He needs tough.
Speaker 2: I think that really in most cases, changes you and who you are, and you have a different perspective on life. But I guess his new perspective of life is bone and everything that walks.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, that could be it. That could very well be it.
Speaker 1: Like, Hey, you know, I went through this, I'm going to live life to the fullest. But is that really what is all? The fullest is at thirty one? No, that's at twenty one. Yeah, that's in college at college parties. That's not at thirty one.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure we're going to have Lexi at the reunion, so it's gonna be in you know, like he see. I'm so excited, yeah, to hear what she has to say.
Speaker 1: And I want to know what's going on with Sierra, Like I want to know where her head is at and why she would want that Sierra, keep your legs off that man's legs. Ye, see that one more time on the next episode, and then you expect that guy not to like you know enough?
Speaker 3: I agree enough. Well that's it for this episode. Thank you guys. I'm excited for this episode. Did you say that I did?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 3: There's so much I mean, like, it's pretty good into I'm into watching all this unfold.
Speaker 1: We have the breakup with Craig, we have Lexi coming back and finding out about the foursome. We have West waking up and deciding to be upset about something I want him to be upset about with Jesse.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. There's a lot going on. We have so much to see how it unfolds. So I'm excited. Well, thank you, Laws, and I will see you very Semraa. You are the highlight of my week.
Speaker 2: Like this is our God so much to thank you and thank you guys for tuning in.
Speaker 3: Bye,