Speaker 1: It's another double phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, this is Trevor. Okay, I'm sorry I didn't identify myself. My name is Trevor, and I'm calling from bank and I was looking for our customer, Kylie, because I have some important information about your savings account.
Speaker 2: Yeah this is she's speaking.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so uh okay, So my name is Trevor. Okay what so okay your savings account ending in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's out it.
Speaker 1: Well okay, so I'm gonna make the long story short if that's.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, please, okay, So.
Speaker 1: To do so I started here yesterday, so I'm pretty.
Speaker 2: New, okay, like, please please get too Yeah okay.
Speaker 1: Well I had a job before where I was like working in customer service, but it wasn't in the banking world, you know. So like I applied for this, you know, six months ago, and then I went through the interview process which was pretty good, and then they finally called me back.
Speaker 2: I need to know what's happening with my savings account please.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sorry, I was going to make the long story short, but I think I was making it longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, So, yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I hit a wrong button? What did you do your savings account? I hit a button and then I sort of like transferred all the money to another account?
Speaker 2: What account? Are you freaking kidding me?
Speaker 1: I wish I was. That's why i'd call you personally, you know, because like I want to let you.
Speaker 2: Know I don't need this attitude. Actually, right now, can you tell me what account you transferred into? Excuse me.
Speaker 1: His name is Jorge and he is in Brazil. What's the actual what it was like an oopsie moment? You know?
Speaker 2: And then can you get your your boss or whoever's your manager in charge? Please tell your manager that you screwed up.
Speaker 1: So the good news is I think I found the Jorge in Brazil on Instagram, and like I message him to see if like he would send the money bag.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me let me check my account right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you'll ho.
Speaker 2: It's all gone. Oh my god, it's all gone.
Speaker 1: That's what I was trying to tell you, So savings account. Oh okay, but like bright side, it's not really all gone, Like there's.
Speaker 2: Just no bright side to this. It's my entire life, savings, it's all gone.
Speaker 1: The good news is we know where it is.
Speaker 2: It's that your manager or your boss on the phone. Now, I'm not playing around. There's nothing in this account no matter where I look any it's all gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's injes Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Don't care that it's joorgees account. I don't know this man.
Speaker 1: I do have thought an option for you that you might be interested in.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not interested in it.
Speaker 1: If I venmo you twenty bucks like for now and then.
Speaker 2: Probably are you are you okay? Like, are you on drugs? What is this? Venmo me twenty dollars and you wiped out my entire saving account? Are you actually insane? Are you like mental? Are you right in the head or something?
Speaker 1: I think, Well, this.
Speaker 2: Is actually insane. So that's why I need to get like my lawyers involved. This is actually crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay. So, but like the twenty bucks is like a promise that I'll get you the rest, Like, I just have to figure out.
Speaker 2: How to get a hold of No, I don't trust you.
Speaker 1: No, what if I found another account with the same amount of money and then transferred the money into your account.
Speaker 2: No, you're you're gonna do the same thing you did to me to another customer, Oh my god, can you get your manager on the phone now? No, excuse, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: No, because this is actually Dubal from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband. Joe sat you up joke. Oh my god, he actually transferred the money out of that account into another account today just to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill him. Oh my god, I really thought a whore. Hey from BRAZILA. I'm my whole dreaming. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties