Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Picks. Join Prize Pigs today, sign up with the promo code leading Off and you'll get a one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars. So download the app. Go to prizepicks dot com. I am Joey p I am tired today. Yesterday was a long evening of the NFL Draft. Five straight hours of commercial free football. That's what we had over at Fantasy Pros. It was a great draft, a lot of fun. Chris Welsh did not have to do five straight hours of football. He got to sit back and enjoy the draft.
Speaker 2: My favorite part about the Draft two coverage was very professional, is very well done. I wanted to be a part of it just because it was so well done. My favorite part though, was Joe in almost like a full on suit and every single other person in a hoodie. That was my favorite part was like it was like Freedman and Derek Brown backwards hats hoodies on well. One of the Russell I think was sitting on a couch wearing a T shirt and Joe is a full on suit, with like the pocket that's up the joint.
Speaker 1: That's what I do. And I told everybody that's what I was gonna do. I encourage him all to do it with me, and of course none of them did. And I said, Ericson, you might have.
Speaker 2: Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, Erickson.
Speaker 1: Had a collared shirt, so he actually had a shirt with a collar. So Ericson, I'm starting to pull along with me a little bit. But you know, it's an NFL draft. I mean everyone's wearing you know, their classy stuff. There you go, Doctor glenn'say. Interests for the job you want, not the job you got. Well, actually want the job I've got, but I want to just you know, it's NFL Draft. Let's do something special. It's always a special day here on our show. Also for a fantasy pros. MLB leading off always a good time. There's lots of baseball to get to, so let's get after it. Well, so let's start with the headline of despite giving up five runs and six innings, joey Otani did go got his fourth win yesterday. A weird game obviously, bro Tani so he basically nearly hit for the cycle. He had one really weird inning and then kind of bounce back. But the most important thing is he hit the eight strikeout mark, not over the eight and a half, so we cashed on that. So once again the big number comes in the under see that.
Speaker 2: I was watching that game for a lot of different reasons, but was funny. It was there was one inning that destroyed him. He gave up multiple homers a's in here. I think it was like Langole Ears and Rooker or whatever, and he just completely fell apart in that inning. And I have been I think I mentioned it on here. I've been a little bit obsessed and I'm trying to find the right one. With a ladder bet. It's like a ladder match shoe, but the ladder bet with kings. And you know what a ladder bet is, right, I know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Joking because it's a wrestling.
Speaker 2: Well, Frank Stample and I are both kind of obsessed with it. So we're texting and we're trying to find the guy and we're going to do it together. And yes we were talking about Otani, but we were both like, m I know it's the a's. Everyone feels like they're going to strike out thirteen. So we talked through it and we're like, we're not gonna do it. And we did the same thing with Seae McClanahan. Both would have been big fail. So we are insanely smart for not doing it, but we were. I was dialed in because I wanted to see, if you know, where the gut was on the actual performance. And he did fall short of the eight and a half k prop and it was a messy He was that one, really dirty messy inning against A's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a messy day. Two Urius blew my parlay jerk. I don't know what he's trying to do there. Explain to the people about the latter bet for those who don't know or understand what that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's say Otani's prop it was really way too high, but it's one you could technically do today with Jacob de Gram if you went it was eight and a half. So what were you in theory would do? And Chris Meenie like a week ago, did like this really great breakdown of it and it was with Otani and it was a huge cash day. So let's say it's at eight and a half and you got to have the alt strikeouts and let's say eight strikeouts is minus you know, one seventy, okay, to two units there. Then you go to nine strikeouts and let's say that's minus one ten, you do maybe a unit and a half. Then you go to what was that ten strikeouts, that's plus probably one seventy one eighty something like that. Now you would go a unit. Eleven strikeouts, you'd put half a unit. Twelve strikeouts you would put a quarter of a unit, and it's usually about five bets. You go, and the assumption is that the player is going to smash what that current prop is said at. But it's obviously difficult. You got like, you gotta find the right guy Cooke, like a week and a half ago, Matt Strom when he was projected at like six and he struck out eleven. That would have been a killer smashing ladder bed. But you gotta invest because you're probably putting four units onto one thing. So it's just finding the right guy. And I'll keep looking. I'll keep looking out there, Joe, trying to.
Speaker 1: Go there might be one today because I went on an entire monologue yesterday about why the eight and a half has been two high all year. But today with Jacob de gram and the circus nancies in I think I might I might be changing my tune with that specific one. More on that to come, as hopefully Welsh unfreezes from his internet. We shall see there he is, he's unfrozen. Now you're slowly catching back up while we catch you back up. Manny Machado was dropped to the fifth spot in the batting order. He is hitting a buck twenty nine four for his last thirty one going into his last eight games a five to twenty six ops. So obviously you know things have not gone well for many matchatto. We continue to talk about trading for him. I still stay that is the case. It's still where I'm going. And I know we've talked about this. We got the trade chart over at fantasypros dot com. Get check that out. But it is a difficult situation because you are looking at dealing in a for a third basement and have to have a third basement there. I continue to say, if you've got Chapman, if you've got Muncie, two of those third basemen who are just well above where they should be even for a breakout great season, it's gonna come crashing down. Those are the kind of guys you build the Many Machado package around. What do you think about that those two guys specifically, and trying to pull either him or even Nolan Arnatto who could throw into this bin. Also of third baseman who have been very disappointing in month one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely like Abye on Many Machado Eronatto is interesting. You know the team, it's been a whole team thing. The entire team has been struggling. They haven't been hitting. I'm in on Manya Michada. Well, here's one kind of interesting one for this weekend. Go and check it out. Derek Carty on Twitter put out a really interesting thread about how the bat X projected model for this weekend. For these games that are going to go into Mexico with San Diego have a team. I have a total run around seventeen on the bat X because of the high elevation. The elevation of Mexico is way higher than in Colorado, and you're gonna see like some big offensive totals that are going to come out and books are kind of not sure what to do yet. I'm saying all this to say, like there's a really good environment offensive environment for guy to maybe get going, and this might be a really good place for maybe Manny Machado to start a street going on, and you want to get ahead of these guys. Like I'm worried about Wan Soto. I've been saying kind of by him, but I kind of I'm a little bit worried about the approach of what's going on right now. Can't hit lefties, but many Machado is such a bye for me to him for him to get going. So I love the idea of what you said, whatever packages you got to do to get both of these players. Sure, but Manna Michada would be a priority and he might get going this weekend. If that happens, cost is going to kind of go away.
Speaker 1: Wan Soto since he's gone over to the Padres, has not been the same Wan Sodo. Is that something that we can both agree on right Because if you look here, you go here are the splits. I just brought it up here to look at it. Juan Soto as a Washington National. Here's the slash two ninety one, four twenty seven, five thirty eight with a nine to sixty six ops as the San Diego Padre, which now is up to seventy nine games, so half a season two eighteen three seventy three, three seventy five, slugging, seven forty eight ops. That's a two hundred point difference in OPS as a Padre opposed to Washington National. Do you think it has to do with the West Coast sight lines of the ballpark? Does it have to do with him pressing? Like I can't figure out why this is because this is one of the absolute slam dunk best players in baseball and then he's gone to San Diego and he has been anything but that over these last eighty games.
Speaker 2: I think I could I could like sit here, I think you could do the same thing. We could sit here and like probably come up with like all these different like mental are these different reasons of like what could be here or there? We could speculate? It seems very mental to me.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: You know, interesting stat from this year is his XBA is the worst of his career. Those expected batting average, He's got a one eighty three batting average, which is insane. His expected batting average is better, by the way, by about fifty points, but it's a two thirty eight. That's the worst of his career, except he's hitting the ball harder than he's ever hit it in his career fifty six percent. There's been a lot of ground balls. He cannot hit fastballs right now, and that's his problem. And I think he's cheating last year hit two ninety two against fastballs, two to zero four this year, and it looks like the focus has been, you know, trying to hit breaking pitches. So I don't know when how that's going to adjust. You could argue you're playing with like a much higher scale of talent around you, though he did play with Bryce Harper for a bit. I have a hard time understanding it. The only thing you can do is no, this is an insanely talented player that's going to end up getting this fixed. He's hitting the ball crazy hard, which is like a really good underlying thing for them to fix it. It's just at what level. And I think people are panicking, panicking, panicking about him. That's why he is a Bye and Machad. I think both of these guys are buys.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I just have to admit though that, like the level of where Sodo's at and it extending across really has me like worried it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Understand you make it, so make some good arguments. I'm going to continue to think he is better than what we've seen in his Padre days. And I mean we have seen this before. There's been guys who go to teams to get tree and then they just don't, you know, for for whatever reason, don't perform well in that environment.
Speaker 2: Machado I think, struggled in his first move from Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Eighty games now of now.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm saying I'm worried. That's why I'm saying, like this is kind of a worry. It won't stop me from buying, because that's kind of the crazy person I am. I would still buy because I think people are freaked out about Sodo. But I'm a little bit worried, Like what level is this? Has Soto gone from a potential like batting title champion to maybe he is a two sixty two seventy hitter who could still you know, thirty homers and he's in an insane environment around you know, guys like Tatis and Amachada where he can score runs.
Speaker 1: But oh but Welsh, the problem is that you know, he's got a contract looming, so he's got to figure this out here. He's got to figure it out fast, because if he doesn't, if you're going to have at the end of the day, it's going to be what about two hundred plus games that he's going to have as a San Diego Padre when all said and done, when he hits free agency. Yeah, that's that's gonna be an issue. If the Alaska people are gonna look at that and still look at the agency, something's wrong with this player, something wrong. So it's an interesting piece right now. There's a question here in the chat. Can I move George Springer for a decent pitcher and a decent picture excuse me for Juan Soto. That's from Trent. I don't think you can. I don't think that's enough. I think you need a better outfielder than George Springer who's perennially hurt. But again it's a really I don't think that's enough. Like I'm I'm a Jan Sodo manager. If you give me like Sonny Gray, and I'm just saying like there's there's a guy who's been more than decent so far this year, Sunny Gray and George Springer. I'm not dealing won Sodo like I'm gonna wait this one.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, what if it was Springer and like Logan Gilbert, No, I's still soda, I think, But it's I think there's some sinking teams that would consider that. Outside of like Springer getting hit on the hand the other day, I think that people like revs Up people getting worried again.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think there's some people worried out there enough if you were to give them that depth package, which I think people would move on in see.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I always want the elite player. The depth is great and all, but I want the elite player. That's what I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the trade for me always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as much as you can, and sometimes you can't afford it, Like sometimes if you've got multiple stars and you don't have enough depth and you do have to make one of those kind of moves it but you gotta get like close to one A talent back. The Braves activating Michael Harris from the ten day IL so that's good in time for this met series coming up. Tyler Molly was removed from the Thursday game against the Royals due to right posterior elbow swords. So Twins pitchers dropping like flies the last few days. Aaron Judge was removed again Thursday due to right hip discomfort. He's striking out a ton this year too, Do we just say that too? Just look at a Judge strike.
Speaker 2: Well, that's also part of the like the ground stuff. We'll talk about it. I don't know if he's in the lineup today because well, now.
Speaker 1: You're starting to smell what the rock is cooking here. Kentami Eta will likely require trip to the IL, no kidding. The MRI showed a muscle strain and some inflammation, but no structural damage, so that I think as good a news as you can if you're the Twins. The Reds put Will Myers on the IL, but good news here. You get ricey ol Iglesia is working his way back, and you also get Justin Verlander with a rehab start today for double A. So there you go. Hopefully we'll all hold our breath and things will go well on that front. If you're looking for three up and three down, we've got to hear Brett Baty three for three with a homer and a walks. The Mets have a comeback. Brandon law. I am so mad that I didn't have more Brandon Lau. He was so cheap, and I kept looking at him on draft boards, going what's to stop me from just he is such a great value and great power. Three for four, another home run, three RBI for him yesterday in the big fourteen to five Sha lacking of the White Sox and Mitch Keller ruined my parlay along with Julio Urias. Ten strikeouts for him, two runs over six innings. Is Mitch Keller starting to emerge as the guy that we were hoping he would become someday?
Speaker 2: I think all those guys are look at all those well, I'm not like all the.
Speaker 1: Hey, they've had three good starters here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also it's gonna turn. I know it's gonna turn. But right now, the Dodgers are a team you can pick on with strikeouts. I don't think it's quite caught up where like the books treat them like the Reds or the Tigers. But it's like you can pick on that team for guys that can pump the zone. Also, if you look at his the spray chart in the zone, he was just pitching all inside the zone too. Guys just we're having bad hacks at it, just swinging through pitches. So niche Keller has definitely changed the arsenal and that's been good. But the Dodgers are playing like a next level bad as far as how they're approaching strikeouts right now.
Speaker 1: Continuing on here with the downs, Julio Urias boo six runs over five and two thirds. Dank boo hard boo for you, Julio Yuriy, Julio Booius. That's your name today, my friend, that's right, got him? Got him? Joe, Yeah, I owned him. Please. You know, it's funny about Urius, Like I like Julio URIs is a pitcher, but I am nowhere near as excited about him as some other people are, like that he is a at an absolute ace. This like he's good. But I mean, even going into the season, if he asked me what had Urius or Castillo is, there's no hesitation to me saying Castillo.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this we did. It's really funny you brought this up. I was doing the CBS Fantasy Baseball Today podcast and we were talking about Zach Gallen and it was said that I don't that it was Frank I don't know if Towers did it, but Frank had said Urius over Gallon rest of season.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, that's just wrong, no way.
Speaker 2: I was like, no way, this is gall like Gallen is above or it was like in the same area and the same tier, and I think he's like a level above.
Speaker 1: And I like, there's no way you could see the end of Zach Gallon season last year and not have wanted Zach Gallen over Urius Low. I mean, there's just I mean, then you weren't really paying attention to the numbers. And I'm not saying Chriss isn't paying attention. Chris is great, but I'm just saying, like it's this hope. And I think it's because Urius we've had around so long, because he was what you know, like eleven years old when he was pitching in Double A and everybody was so excited, look at this guy. He's always playing up and we've been hearing and hearing and hearing, and again it's not that he's a bad picture, but like we were one to anoint to guys at ACE, that's a very rarefied air and I don't like that he's been.
Speaker 2: Better though, well, I'll say that, well, I'll push back a little bit to say like he has been better this year. I mean, he has been really solid. It's just that last start absolutely blew up. I think it was like the most runs he's given up over I don't even remember what time it was. But the batting average has got like a three fifty batting average against his fastball this year, and that's like not gonna it's not gonna work. It's not gonna work at all. But yeah, Galleas.
Speaker 1: Isn't even in the top twenty five in EL right now in Major League baseball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well not after that start. If you would have looked at the start before, it.
Speaker 1: Might have been a little bit different. Well, but I mean, look, there's been some guys who had some bad starts. I mean, you know, not everybody's been perfect. Here.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying a gallon gallant golon got lit up in this first Remember you were ready to get You're ready to sell him, You're like I was.
Speaker 1: I was saying, I have to know where we're going because I was worried he was hurt because it was a couple there. I was like, okay, if there's an injury and Gallon's had injury history. So that was my whole point with Gowen, which is I'm a by on Gallon, but you have to look at your circumstances of your team and make sure you could take on that risk. That was the conversation his the ras at two fifteen now, by the way, so it's pretty darn good. Here are the downs besides bourious Zach Granki seven earned runs in three point two winnings. Well, he's just hanging on for the long term, isn't. He'sa granky You gotta you gotta hand it to old Zach like he's just a Swan song though, is it?
Speaker 2: It's a Swan song? I mean when you throw like a sixty seven mile an hour curveball and you throw, you know, eighty eight, maybe it's not.
Speaker 1: You can I don't know, man. Jamie Moore on walk.
Speaker 2: Is going up, so I know he's got to cover that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's tough out there in the streets. Dylan Cees nine hits, six earned runs in a homer. He falls to another loss as well. Uh so that's the the losers from yesterday. There you go. But fortunately we have winners and we want to pick more winners. We want you to pick more winners on Prize Picks. Use that promo code leading off, run to prize picks dot Com or just you know, walk your fingers over to the app download and of course you'll get one hundred percent of posit match up to one hundred dollars of prize pigs when you use the promo code leading off. Welsh, what do you have for the boys and girls today in the prize picking.
Speaker 2: I'm switching it up. I am going with the loser pool today. And what I mean by that is we are playing all the unders. We're going under to see everything is under for Fantasy scores today. This is the Little Mermaid Bregman score under Fantasy score. And you know how I did this too, is I went and played some BVP and looked at guys who absolutely struggle on their verses versus pitchers today. So we went Bregman underscore, Santandeer's score under. And Schwarber, who's going up against the lefty score under. So Bregman, Santande or Swarber all Fantasy scores all under. That's about all right.
Speaker 1: I've got some I got some overs that's what I got. So you went the unders. I went the overs. I know I said what I said yesterday, but about the eight and a half strikeout being a number you typically just want to go under every time you see it. But in the circumstance against the Yankee lines, they've got a lot of youth in it, and Aaron Judge striking out a ton Jacob de Gram at home here against the Yankees on the road, it's eight and a half. I think you can get over it.
Speaker 2: I will tell you I was gonna do this. It is now nine.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a good thing. I locked it in at eight and a half.
Speaker 2: It has already moved to nine for everybody. Because I was going to join you in this when it was eight and a half. I was like, yes, sir, but that has moved.
Speaker 1: This is why you got to get up early. Bird gets the worm, not the Ryan Warmly worm, but like the regular worm, the good prize picking worm. Also you got the combos. I finally got some combos on the sheet this morning. Geez. It only took me till like the end of April. Alec Manoa and Castillo eleven and a half striker strikeouts for the pitchers over Aaron Nola and fran Bervaldez twelve and a half picture strikeouts combined over So I like those two overs there, so I'm the over king. Today. Let's talk about some bets betting pros dot com slash leading off yesterday's NFL bets. By the way, I had three major investments. Two came to fruition two of the three, which was the Patriots taking a corner, which they did with their first pick, and CJ. Stroud still going number two overall. Despite all the nonsense noise, stick to your guns, stay true, stay true to what your eyes tell you. Don't listen to all these nonsense.
Speaker 2: Saw ericson hit a sixty to one to two on hims going to the Lions.
Speaker 1: And he he hit it today. He invested it right before the show. He saw it come across and he betted yes, sir, yeah, yes, or other show right before. It was tremendous. All right. So today I've got a three leg parlay for you, Parlay of the Day Miami on the money line. This is a tight number there, and I know Stroman's been good. I'm just gonna go with Lizardo here. I'm just gonna take the better odds. It's a little this is the kooky one. The rest is easy. The Detroit Tigers, EDWARDO. Rodriguez haz bit very well. They're at plus one ten taking the Tigers, taking the Rangers at minus two fifteen against the Yankees and Clark Schmidt today. So Marlins, Tigers, Rangers put it together, you get plus four ninety seven. And again it's a little diceier than some of the other ones I've thrown out recently, but you know, sometimes when you play it safe like yesterday and go all right, Dodgers and Urius even if he's mediocre win. No, not the case, So I am going to go ahead with that. I'm also going the over, as I said on Betting Pros eight and a half. I already locked that in on Jacob deGrom in my early bets this morning over on BP. So follow me on there when you download the app. That way you can be ahead of the curve before these numbers move. Edward Arriguez four and a half strikeouts over, it's ridiculous. Minus one forty two on VP. Max Freed over four and a half strikeouts two. You're getting that one as well. Those are easy. Gimme numbers. What are you giving the people on the betting side today for the game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, and your parlay. The only adjustment I might make if I were making it is maybe moving that Tigers to like a like a first five, you know, like a Tiger's money line first five or something like that, just.
Speaker 1: Because if they could just get to Lang Lang is Lang has gotten better recently, I think, yeah, yeah, no, these are good ones, rough start, but getting better.
Speaker 2: Jacob de Gram, I'm with you on the strikeouts. I bet it solo. It's just like one thirty, which is actually a pretty good number. Obviously, maybe they're thinking he's not going to go deep into it. It's just such a huge number in general. So I'm gonna go with that one. Sticking with it. I've got a little strikeout parlay. I'm going with Grayson Rodriguez strikeouts and Jacob de Grom. I know you're like EDWARDO today of the Tiger strikeout a ton. Grayson has struck out six plus and I think all but one of his starts. So I'm pairing those two together. De Gram and Grayson, I get plus one seventy. I'm also going back. I know jinx it, but I've been very good on the team totals through the first five and I'm going to go with the Texas Rangers team total runs two and a half runs over the first five innings up against the Yankees and Clark Schmidt. I believe Clark Schmid has only not given up three runs in one start this season, so he has got lit up. Great thing in the chat came up. By the way, Joe, my number one road snack are combos. I don't eat combos ever else in my entire life, I don't touch them. But when I go on a road trip some reason, I get to a gas station, almost look like the best thing on them.
Speaker 1: They're crunchy, they're filling, they're very textural. If that's a word, I think it is. I get that, and that's also cheese. It's not something you're looking for, but when you're in the Wall Wall or the seven eleven, or wherever the hell you are, the quick check it makes sense because.
Speaker 2: But it's not even That's what's so interesting too. There's something special about a road trip gas station, not because you're like, well, you go to your your qt's and stuff that's local That's one thing. You get on a road there's there's nothing around. You hit in desert for twenty miles and you pull up that gas station is an oasis and everything else in there looks amazing. Get me a yellow Gatorade. Yep, oh, I didn't even see that. Give me a yellow Gatorade and extra shark cheese combo and we're going road trip gatoring. The sharp cheese combos were golden.
Speaker 1: I can't disagree because the combos are good. Are you a pizza flavored combos guy? Or now? No?
Speaker 2: What they smell?
Speaker 1: You get that weird pepperoni garlicky smell and then you're in the car and it's in the car, no trapped in a small space there for a long period of time. Here's one from Sabo's goggles. Michael Harris is back. I don't know if he is starting though. Are you throwing Michael Harris right back to the Wolves here and starting him against the Mets this weekend? If he's in the lineup? I would I would too.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is a lefty today, so there's something to consider. Like looking at like today today, that might not be the best, But I don't know. In general, I'm probably not going to try to play like headhead matchup, daily matchup games with Michael Harris. Just get him back in the lineup, throw him back in.
Speaker 1: Because the draft costs you had on him. I mean he was a third fourth one pick.
Speaker 2: Also, what are you replacing him with?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you taking? Like, here's an interesting one if you have like a Jake Swinsky. Swinsky has been awesome. Maybe I don't, but if you just have some you know Jabroni out there, Yeah, get Michael Harris back in. Stolen base potential. I think that's something he would do if he can actually get on base and hit a lefty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, don't forget everybody. So Rare dot Com is here, and at fantasypros dot Com slash collect, you can sign up today and build and manage your fantasy MLB team just like a pro and compete against other opponents for worldwide epic rewards and dominance. And unlike other fantasy baseball platforms, so Rare managers truly own their fantasy experience, so scouting, buying, selling, and competing with player cards each and every week. So go check it out right now. So Rare MLB Fantasypros dot Com slash collect That's where you can go and figure out if the experience is right for you, and I think it's going to be because I think so Rare is a very cool new platform and a fun way to play baseball in a different way. So the new era has begun here for MLB, and that is so Rare. Let's get to the next bit of the show. Here the little dfs talk de Gram's eleven point four. He is super expensive. I'm okay with it, like I'm good best Jacob de gram lineup wins tonight. I think there's oppo potential here. I like Manoa going against Castillo. Castello's very high price, Manoa turned things around. So Manoah's an interesting oppo play. If you're gonna go that route, you're gonna save money because uh, Castillo's eleven k as well, Manoa just nine point eight max free nine point four against the Mets, an even better pivot potentially if you're looking to go down that board Atlanta, Texas, Arizona. That's where I want to spend money on offense this week Joe today, at least probably for the weekend as well. Joey Manessa's two point six, Nixon Zel two point three on FD and Michael Bush just two point two super cheap there. We'll see if Michael Bush is in the lineup and get some hits going. Now, we've got the weekend home run call going up. Before we get to that, let's take a look at the board. The big board, BHB, Daddy at eleven, Razor at eleven at prime time, caluson, Yoshi, Masters all on there actually prime and Cal have ten, then Yoshi, Jeremy Hall, Blue Harvester, cirsiz annaball hd uh Is that a hen of Bell Sanchez? Is that? Could that be? He's just hanging out retired.
Speaker 2: I'm playing anymore, not gonna get suspended for a month.
Speaker 1: And help us in Miami at nine. So leaderboard a little stuck right now, I'm gonna unstick it this weekend with Jose Ramirez, let's go. I want to see four home runs when I come back here on Monday. I want one today, one on Saturday, and two on Sunday. That's what I That's what I want weekend. I want to tear against the Boston Red Sox. Well, where are you going with your home runs for the weekend.
Speaker 2: All right, well I'm gonna go. I'm gonna do a little flippy flip here. I'm gonna go with Austin Riley on today on Friday, going up against David Peterson the good batting average again.
Speaker 1: It's funny. Well, this was the first guy I put in, Oh wasn't really, and then I took him out for Ramirez. So I'm I'm hoping for you, but I will be a little upset, uh if.
Speaker 2: I'm But I'm taking him today on the weekend, So mark this down. Whoever Marxist mayor on the weekend Saturday Sunday, I'm taking Fernando Tatis Junior and I'm going up with that bat all we talked about with the big run totals for this weekend in Mexico. So I'm gonna go with Tatis for Saturday and Sunday. Today will simply be Austin Riley.
Speaker 1: Here's another important question that needs to be answered. Matt Flood wants you an extra toasty on your combos.
Speaker 2: That's fine, Yeah, I actually like.
Speaker 1: What's the extra toastiness?
Speaker 2: Extra toasty cheese. It's I think much better than comb like.
Speaker 1: I don't like the extra toasty anything.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I mean I like you like your toast.
Speaker 1: Like generally like just toast. How do you like your toast?
Speaker 2: I don't like it burnt. I don't like. I'm not a burnt big, burnt anything type of guy. Now, just a nice layer, just a.
Speaker 1: Nice, nice, light layer of toast. That's it's gotta.
Speaker 2: It's gotta like the bread dyed like it's it's hard, you know, it's kind of harder. It's crispy. It's not like flopping. But we don't want the crisp.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's take a quick look here at the end of the month before we close shop today, because we're gonna have you at the end of April when we come back. Is going to be a new month, Yes, it is over on Monday. Sonny Gray at the top of the leader board, point six to two ERA. Where will Sonny Gray be this time next month?
Speaker 2: It's what as far as era, Yeah, it's point.
Speaker 1: Six to two. Give me that number. What is it?
Speaker 2: Two point seven eight?
Speaker 1: That sounds about right to be. I like that one. Looking at the strikeout leaders in Major League Baseball, Zach Gallon at number one at fifty one, Spencer Schreider forty nine, Shoheotani at forty six, and then Garrett cole Over at forty four, So pretty good grouping there. OPS leader right now obviously is Max Munsey. These are obviously the top five leaders in OPS that we all had going into the season. Max Munsey, Matt Chapman, Brandon Marsh, Jared Kalnick, and Louise Urries just like we wrote it up, just like we wrote now. And if you want to keep going, James Outman, Sean Murphy and then some guy named Ronald Acuna who I've never heard of, Yandi Diaz, and Mike Trout another new guy. So you got Akunyan Trout, two guys from the top grouping of players right from the first round. The other eight in OPS leaders all guys that went from varying different rounds to even waiver wire ads. Isn't that stunning.
Speaker 2: It's like, you gotta love it. That's the parody. There's a parody of baseball that those players have been some of the best in this entire game right now.
Speaker 1: It's it's just it's it's my favorite thing. I love it so much. I was gotta look back to last April. In the hitting category, here were the top ten ops guys. Taylor Ward obviously remember his hot Street, Jose Ramirez, Noan, Aaronado, Manny Machado, Like these are names that we know, right. Anthony Rizzo is in there. JP Crawford, Josh Bell, CJ. Crohn and because he had a huge April last year and Ty France. So obviously April can be a little weird. So just remember that when these assets like you have got Max Munsey, you have got Matt Chaman. Right now, you gotta be looking ahead, folks, You gotta be looking ahead. There's going to be a come down, so don't be there for that. Go trade those assets for better proven talents.
Speaker 2: Would you trade Chapman and like a lower pitcher to get Machado? Right, maybe like a middle picture, like a middle ish picture. Right, I understaw Chapman and let's go back to Gilbert Chapman and Gilbert you do that for Machado.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do. Pichado was MVP for the first half of last year. Things will turn around. I don't know what's going on there in San Diego, but maybe for a Nando Tatis will come and give everybody some special vitamins and everything will be all right. On that note, we're gonna go away for the weekend. Enjoy your weekend. It's gonna be rainy and crappy here. I'm sure all the flag football games will get canceled, which I don't want to happen. I want to go out there and coach this weekend, but we shall see if the weather holds out. Hopefully everybody else. You go out there, enjoy yourself, enjoy the baseball games, Enjoy the rest of the NFL Draft tonight over on our discord. If you're a premium member again Fancybros dot Com Slash Discord, it's free to join. But if you go to Fancypros dot Com slash Premium again, the premium is the place to be a Fantasy pros. You can hang out with Thor Debro, Scott bog and Pathfitts Morris. That are gonna be breaking down Day two of the NFL Draft for you guys, and I know you love the NFL Draft, so that'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p. We'll see a Monday kids later