Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in to your city, want to play against tales and saying you a conscious son will be high.
Speaker 2: Tell and if you want a little bang in.
Speaker 3: The yunia and come along.
Speaker 4: And a lot of times that you know people that don't get what they voted for, but in this presidency, they are going to get what they voted for.
Speaker 2: And that's what democracy is all about.
Speaker 5: This isn't hyperbole to say that we are staring the death of democracy in the eyes right now.
Speaker 6: And it's like there's a plant somewhere in quote progressive unquote America that just to sees how many jackass stupid things that they can embrace.
Speaker 7: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 8: Welcome to the revolution that we're.
Speaker 1: Coming to your site, going to way I against those and saying you a conscious sound.
Speaker 9: New Sean Hennity Show, more hind the scenes, information on freaking news, and more boned inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 6: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 9: Right News round Up, Information Overload. Our toll free our number is eight hundred and nine point one Seawan if you want to be a part of the program, President Trump. As we pointed out, gallups, CBS, the Reuter's poll and so many others, you know, showed Donald Trump with record approval ratings and seventy percent in the CBS poll saying yeah, he's doing exactly what he told us he was going to do. And and in the high sixties people supporting the president's deportation plan and his plan to secure the border wall. And as more Americans become familiarized with all of the waste, fraud and abuse, UH and corruption surrounding, you know, tens and tens of billions of dollars being discovered by dough and by Elon Musk, I think they're becoming more grateful every day. You know, here's Elon Musk talking about, you know, how deep they plan to go, and that means delete entire agencies and remove the roots of the weed. And he said this said the World Government Summit.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I think we need, we do need to delete entire agencies as opposed to leave part of them behind, because really part of them behind, it's easy. It's kind of like if they're leaving a weed. If you don't remove the roots of the weed, then it's easy for the weed to grow back. But if you remove the reach roots of the weed. It doesn't stop weeds from ever going back, but it makes it harder. So so we have to really delete entire agencies.
Speaker 9: Now, if you look at the tens of billions of dollars, what are they spending it on to radicalized environmental agenda. They're spending it on THEI programs. They're spending it on transgenders them worldwide. They're spending it on you know, woke programs worldwide LGBTQ plus initiatives. Now, simultaneously you think about what that money could otherwise be spent for. Well, number one, we could start paying down our debt. Let's start there. We can make sure that social security and medicare are short up and they are not headed headed towards insolvency. We can make our borders more secure. It can help pay for the deportations of all of these Harris Biden illegals that have entered our country, many of which are known terrorists, partel members, gang members, were known murderers and rapists. And we could make our cities and towns more safe and secure. We can improve our school system, we can improve law and order, and we can hire more police. If nothing else, we can give the American people. When all is said and done and we have a final number, how much would every American get back in terms of a tax cut if we just gave it to them directly? The average American, you got to remember, only sixty six thousand dollars a year. The national debt is close to forty trillion dollars. It's insane anyway. So this is like the teeming of the dynamic duo of Polsters. They've now twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, and twenty twenty four Matt Towery of Insider Advantage, Robert Kaheley of the Trafalgar Group, and they co host Polling Plus on a podcast, and they decided to team up. I don't know if it's the first time that they've done it, but the first time that I can recall and dig down deep into President Trump as poll numbers, what the American people are thinking. And you know, as they've become familiarized more and more, I think with what the work that Elon Musk is doing, they're going to ignore all of the vitriol, the hatred and the hyperbole in the outright lying that the Democrats have been doing regarding Elon Musk. Anyway, welcome back, Matt Towry, Robert Kahelly, glad to have you.
Speaker 2: Thank you all right, Matt star with you.
Speaker 9: What is your polls showing, because other polls have been showing record high approval ratings for Donald Trump last I saw, I think you have him plus nine from where he was.
Speaker 10: Well they were. We're in a polling public opinion war right now, Sean. That's much bigger than most people even in DC understand, because there's a big desire to see Donald Trump down in his favorables and approvals and for mus to look like he's a disaster. And in fact, today two new polls came out from Marquette University, highly ranked by five thirty eight, happened to miss their.
Speaker 9: Own By the way, does five thirty eight do any polling or they just analyze the posters and they ignore their success as their their record of success like you and Robert.
Speaker 10: Well, they analyze this, but they've then they put all kinds of little constraints and they have I think we're ranked, you know, way way way down there Marquette, which miss their own state. They're a law school abdigent.
Speaker 9: Well, let me ask you this question between the two of you. Where were you not in the time up three in twenty sixteen, twenty twenty and twenty twenty four because my election.
Speaker 10: As you were, Oh absolutely, I mean real clear politics doesn't real life just doesn't put their thumb on the scale. They just simply say, okay, who had the least amount of error? And Robert and I our firms have been in the top three, I want to say, in the last three, but well, I don't know about this cycle. I think will probably be in the top three this time certainly, or the top four each and every cycle. But they don't care about that, Sean. They want to convince the public that our polls are no good. So we get weighted when they do an average of a president's approval, we get weighted way down. And these other things like economists came out today, Oh Trump is behind, He's suddenly upside down in his approval rating. Marquette, Oh Trump is upside down and as approval rating. That these are posters who did not get these presidential cycles right, but they want you to believe they're the best posters. Who need to listen to them. It is a war, and certainly against Elon Musk where we have Musked up by four or five points nationally. They sit among Republicans, he had losing support that almost eighty percent of Republican support what Elon Musk is doing. They're asking the wrong questions. They don't ask if you approve or disapprovably Elon Musk like we did. Instead they asked should Elon Musk have so much power? That's the subjective thing, and it's designed to get people to say no.
Speaker 9: Well, but that's been the talking point. He's not elected. I'm like, of course, he's unelected. He wasn't on the ballot. Neither was any one of Trump's cabinet officials.
Speaker 10: Oh, absolutely, no doubt that Roberts found the same thing. We're very frustrated about it because the questions are oftentimes, in my opinion, manipulated, and thus you get bad numbers.
Speaker 3: What's your take, Robert, Well, the questions are pushing people in a direction. They have an agenda. I mean, if Matt says it very well, if they're simple, if you fail at polling elections, why should we listen to you when it comes to polling presidential approval or Elon Musk? I mean, that's the problem we've got groups out there who literally the only tasked we get, you know, every two years and four years, and they continue to fail. And yet even you know, all these media outlets turn to them like dead the experts. I mean, it really is. It's just hard to believe. But this credibility is what is given to them, and they'll do it again. This like them, They do it year after year. They just don't do what they do well, and yet they keep getting elevated and people listen to them, and their opinions are based on what these people say in the public opinion is and it's not true.
Speaker 2: And both of you, and I'll go back to Matt on this.
Speaker 9: Both of you were seeing this momentum shift towards Donald Trump that didn't stop. And I know because I checked in with both of you off it. I also did something that most people in the media didn't do. Every day early voting, I was getting updates because that's public information. I was getting updates about the turnout, and I was getting updates about what areas were turning out which would be more you know, inclined to vote Republican or Democrat. And I was I was seeing a trend in all seven swing states that were Kamala Harris was way down. She started an election day, for example, in Pennsylvania, down seven hundred thousand votes from where Biden was And all day long I checked in with Alligating County and the Philly suburbs and they were not having the record turnout that she would have needed for her to come back and win Pennsylvania. And she was down forty five percent, for example, in Wisconsin. And it's like this information is available, Matt, but nobody accessed it.
Speaker 2: I know, Mark Halpern, did I know? I did?
Speaker 9: I know you did, but everybody else seemed to ignore it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Sean, you were smart to go check those things. And of course when we weighed our polls, we have to wait based on what we anticipate to turn out to be and use past history. And then if you say it changed, you might change your waiting a little bit as to what demographics are not turning out as much as they did. Say in twenty twenty, we did that as much as we could while making sure that we kept his history in place. You know what happened to us when we did that. When we showed Trump up by one or two in various states, somebody like Nate Silver, who's not a five thirty eight. He went out created his own forecasting group that judges people. He accused this of being herders. In other words, we're keeping our numbers close on purpose. No, we're keeping the numbers where they're coming in.
Speaker 2: Well, wait, wait a minute, Wait a minute.
Speaker 9: Because I checked out his website during the campaign and for the entire election, who's going to win?
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 9: He had no idea and he never went out on a limb. You as a polster, you have to go out on a limb.
Speaker 10: Well, he said Harris. In the end, by one or two runs of the electro gismatic system he has, he had Harris winning by a bit and so five thirty eight once again, both of them were wrong. The people who rape polsters can't get their own forecast right. And by the way, by thirty eight on by ABC News, I think we have a pretty good idea how ABC News feals by Donald Trump, just in my opinion. And it's an ongoing battle that because we try to get the truth out there. But then you have I think the Trump white has going to be shocked in about two or three months because if they highlight CBS, they Highlight, ABC, they get one good poll, they're going to find out it's going to whipsaw on them. And then they're going to be saying, well, what happened to our good point, and they'll complain about the poet. Well, Robert and I will still be out there in our little vote trying to report what the truth is.
Speaker 9: But the thing is, you don't have a big vote. I mean, you know, you come on this program, you go on Fox, and you guys have a big enough platform. And I will tell you moving forward, Robert, the only people, the American people have too many choices now, and the people that they'll end up trusting and listening to content providers that are out there are going to be people that tell them the truth. And I did tell my audience the truth. I said, it's close, this is winnable, but you've got to assume that your voter is the deciding vote. I didn't want people to become complacent. I didn't want people to think this was in the bag, and I wanted everybody to vote up and soill the moment of the polls.
Speaker 3: Closed, absolutely, and the and the problem is, you know it took that kind of you know they still just to ask people to vote to continue, and people don't want to think about politics all the time. But right now we've got presidential approval ropid dope, and I feel like people are falling forward again. And you've just got I mean, it's like if you could just look at the whole list and then cross off every poll that has gotten the last few presidential elections wrong, that's the real president approval rating. But you've got a quick list. Because Matt's right, it's going to boomerang right back and around, and every poll you give credibility today is going to bite you in the button a few months.
Speaker 9: All right, quick break more with our posters, Matt Towry, Robert Ahley, your calls on the other side. Eight hundred and ninety foot one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. Right, we continue our upholsters. All this rage against Elon Musk and Donald Trump is showing up in the Robert Kahley and Matt Tower are with us. I'm watching both the media and Democrats raging Matt over Elon Musk, just raging, I mean, just lashing out constitutional crisis and everything else that they're saying, and then you know, f Donald Trump, and I mean, they really don't have a message to me. They went through the different stages of grief. You know, first it was outright denial and shock and that led to you know, sadness and depression. And now they're in the rage stage, which is where they'll stay probably for the next four years. And what is Elon Musk done to deserve any hatred? He's working for free. Everybody at Doge's working for free. He helped the people in North Carolina for free with starlink when they had no communications. He helped the people in California with the same thing. He's about to rescue two astronauts that Joe and Kamala abandoned in space for nearly three hundred days. And I'm like, what is there to hate about the fact that he's exposing this radical agenda and that depends on what will be hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars being wasted of hard earned tax payer money. Why do they hate him so much?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: Or do or do they?
Speaker 10: Well? They yes, and he's and he's being very effective. But here, let me give you a take on this. So I think it was either the Economist, No, no, no, I'm sorry, it was either the Daily Mail or Newsweek. I can't remember which. One reporting on our poll. The one that Robert and I did noted that we saw that Musk was actually up in his approval nationwide as the how he's performed with Dog, and then also that that Republicans overwhelmingly supported it. Now, just the week before, the Economists had reported and the Hill ran it and everybody ran with it that Republicans were losing faith with Musk. Again, as I said before, they're asking the wrong question. He is, in fact going overwhelm with the American public. How could he be losing support when every day he reveals phenomenal, just amazing ways that our money has just been blushed down the toilet. How could you possibly think that people would be.
Speaker 3: Upset with that?
Speaker 10: They aren't. But I'm telling you right now it's going to happen, Sean. They're going to try to turn him into the evil guy, and they're going to try to produce enough polls to cause him to look like he's a drag on President Trump. Their plan being to convince Trump that he has to dump Elon at some point because they're terrified of it, absolutely scared to death. He's exposing what's been going on, and he's just at the beginning of the surface. I will end with this. I believe President Trump in about three weeks or so, he needs to do Elon and the Nation of Favor needs to get this information. I know he doesn't give over office speeches, which I think is stupid. He needs to give an over office speech a real wife and ask for the time for the networks and then tell the American people and show them how much waste has been uncovered in the first month. I think if he took all the networks and he took the time with no filter, the American people would be overwhelmed.
Speaker 9: I appreciate both of you and congratulations on getting it right, and thanks for sharing this information. And I don't believe the American people hate Elon Musk. I think as they become more familiar with the work of him and what President Trump is doing, they're going to be grateful. Dose Most Americans know that that money could be spent on their schools, their towns, their safety. They can be spent on lower taxes, paying off our debt, saving Social Security, and medicare. I mean, it's just unbelievable that this reaction we're getting. Matt Matt Towry, Robert Kahley, thank you both. All right, twenty five till the top of the hour. We'll get to your calls in a minute. If you find yourself exhausted every single day and you're so tired, and you're fighting the three pm crash after lunch, or maybe struggling with memory issues, maybe have a hard time focusing, especially in the afternoon. Maybe just sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time, please stop, Please pay attention to what I'm about to tell you, And that's Strong sell It is a revolutionary supplement. It is a game changer. I take it every single day, and if I miss a day, I know to say I've become used to it. It gives me more natural energy, helps me to stay focused all day, makes me feel better overall. And the beauty of Strong Sellers. Every one of us has billions of cells in our body and it's an American made natural product. They utilize a proprietary method to get NADH to your cells, which is very healthy and I use it. And if Linda's been using it, and if she doesn't use it, I could tell because she's not focused.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 5: And the problem is now, is that not being focused for ten minutes means that you've missed some executive order or wild action from the White House.
Speaker 2: So it's really not an option anymore.
Speaker 8: And all joking aside, it really does keep me more focused and it will help anybody.
Speaker 2: Whatever you're lacking. It fills those gaps and you can invest in your health. Do it.
Speaker 9: It will change your life. Go to Hannitystrong dot com and if you use the promo code hannitya checkout, you're going to get twenty percent off any order that's Hannitystrong one word dot com. And here's the best part. Strong Cell Soul believes in their product that they have a sixty day no risk policy and you check it out and you're going to find the longer you use it, the more you like it. Anyway, stay strong with strong sell mind and body. Remember Obama used to say I just can't do it with a stroke of a pen. I can't, and then he would always end up doing it anyway. And then at one point he just said, I don't need Congress to act I could just do it on my own. I mean, the very thing that Democrats are screeching about, screaming about, cursing about, flailing about, and getting all emotional about is the very precedent that was set by Barack Obama himself.
Speaker 2: Listen, we are not just going to.
Speaker 5: Be waiting for a legislation in order to make sure that we're providing Americans the kind of help that they need. I've got a pen, and I've got a phone, and i can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward in helping to make sure our kids are getting the best education possible, making sure that our businesses are getting the kind of support and help they need to grow in advance.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got it.
Speaker 9: It's okay if Obama does it, but it's not okay if Donald Trump does. Oh that's an interesting world that we live in. All right, Let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Grace is in New York, Hey, Grace, what are you? What are you still doing? Is the city and the state just deteriorate before your eyes?
Speaker 11: So I'm I'm stuck here. My daughter is buried here. Actually, so I'm staying here for the rest of my life. But I am jealous of you that you get to leave.
Speaker 9: Well, I had to wait a long time. You might recall I mentioned it publicly in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: I've got to get out of here. And then all these covenors. It was great.
Speaker 9: This was after Andrew Cuomo said, you know those consume it is that are pro life and pro assault weapon and anti gay the New York is and they have no place in the stated New York. And then I was followed up by Governor Hochele, you know, talking about Trump supporters and Trump and and Lee's Elden. Get out of the bus, get out of town, go down to Florida. I'm like, okay, you chase me out. You don't like me, you stated you don't want me.
Speaker 2: I'm out. I'm done.
Speaker 5: We're here to say that the era of Trump and Zelden and mon Arrow.
Speaker 2: Just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong.
Speaker 5: Okay, get out of town, get out of town, because you don't read, you don't represent our values.
Speaker 2: You are not New Yorkers.
Speaker 7: Their problem is not me and the Democrats. Their problem is themselves. Who are they are they these extreme conservatives who are right to life, a pro assault weapon, anti gay? Is that who they are? Because if that's who they are, and if they are the extreme conservative it is they have no place in the state of New York. That's not who New Yorkers are.
Speaker 9: And by the way, I'm not anti gay anything, just for the record, but they chased outtown. Here here's the funny part. And I don't mean to digress, Grace. I'm going to get to the purpose of you call. I don't mean a digress. I know all these people. I mean I had a checklist for my lawyers and accountants of sixty five things that I had to do to leave New York clean, and just one of them is stay out of New York and meaning don't even go visit. You know, I was up there like no days last year, and you know, and you know then you then I had to de register the vote, had to handback my gun license, how to sell my house in New York, had to do every all these things. Then you have to get you know, homesteaded in Florida, domiciled in Florida, Florida license, Florida Registration, Florida Insurance Florida. I did all of in the lead up to my move, which I announced in my first show at the beginning of last year. And I know all these people that did make the move from New York. And then there's more New York tax agents apparently in Florida than New York, according to my friends. And they just harassed the crap out of people that listen to their governors who in a row say to get out, and we'll prepare for that too. But you know, we did it the right way, the legal way, and uh, you know, but that's that's what they do. And then they want to follow you into the grave only because they want your money. They don't want you there, but they don't want your that they do want your money. True anyway, what's on your mind?
Speaker 11: Well, I have information that will make the Democrats feel so much better about Elon Moss digging through people's personal information, because I know of at least one government agency that's using almost that exact same model that President Trump is using, and that is CMS Centers for Medicare Medicaid. And I know that because I'm a clinical appeals nurse. I work for a large hospital system and I fight with contractors that represent THEMS. So, in other words, CMS has contractors all over the country. They access every hospital's medical records. And in those medical records are shorn or social security numbers, our addresses or next of kin. If you've ever had a pimple on your butt, it's in there. But I mean, I mean, the point is that, like, for instance, where I am in the Northeast, CMS has hired Levanta is one company. There's another company called NGS the data mine the hospital's computers and then they will say, we're not paying for you know this, this, We're not paying for that where you know, this patient shouldn't have received this medication, this patient shouldn't have been admitted. So what I do is I get those communications from these these contractors, these private contractors. And by the way, some of these contractors work on a contingency faiate, so the more money that they recover, the more that they're getting paid through CMS. And so my job is to compose the clinical appeal, trying to justify why the patient received the services that they did. And you know what, showing a lot of times the contractor is right, and this is how CMS womens waste for an abuse.
Speaker 9: And you do know who's going to be taken over that, don't you. Doctor Oz will be in charge of that for HHS well. And doctor Oz knows the system because he's been in the system and at Columbia Presbyterian, I think he performed more heart operations than anybody else. He knows all about this, and I've had discussions with him about it. And they're not looking not to pay, They're not looking to cut back on medicare. They're looking they will be looking to eliminate waste, fraud, and abuse. They will be looking for more innovative ways to help people with their healthcare, but also pay and stop harassing people, you know, for benefits that they're entitled to.
Speaker 11: Well, I mean, it isn't the point of showing that these are private contractors, just like Ian Elon Musk. It's a private contractor hired by a government agency, just like President Trump has hired Elon Musk. CMS has been doing this for decades. The world is still turning on its access and I've never heard Democrats screaming about these private contracts. Just having a social security number.
Speaker 9: That's a great You're you're raising great points. And Elon Musk, by the way, is not really a private contractor. He's volunteered to do this for the country and for the president for no money, and I don't know how he's finding the time to do it. And I'm I'm kind of stunned that they found so much waste, fraud, and abuse so quickly. So I mean, in that sense, you know, where does this rage come from? But you're you're making a good point. Is this happens all the time. And you know, he did say one thing that was interesting. These non governmental organizations that get all this, you know, these billions of dollars in total, there's no accountability, and then they hide what the money is truly being spent on. You know, let's this, this is a very very big problem and it's it's going to have to be dealt with. America is going to have to re examine its entire healthcare system and we've got to include in that model, in my view, telemedicine. We've got to include what doctor Josh Umber started you know nationwide now is local in Wichita, Kansas, which is you know, Atlas medicine, access to concierge care, access to a doctor twenty four hours a day. How many times have people go to an emergency room? And if they got a doctor, you know, two in the morning, they wouldn't have to take their kids to an emergency room, you know, or you know, the doctor can diagnose it on the phone and move forward. If it's more serious, get to an emergency room. Now you haven't heart you know, heart pain, You got to get to an emergency room. You have no ifsens or butts about it. Anyway, it's a long, longer conversation. I do appreciate your time, grace, and your concern. And you're right about private contractors and they do their audits, and we need innovative thinking in government. You know, the Grace Commission under Reagan came up with ways that government would run low more like a business. And with all their recommendations, Congress adopted none of them. The good news what's happening now is these recommendations are being implemented. Thomas and Maryland next on the Sean Hannity Show, Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 8: So? I cannot agree with you on the Godza situation. I cannot at least as far as making those people leave their land and not being able to return. That's just totally wrong.
Speaker 9: First of all, right, now have you seen pictures out of Gaza. I've been to Israel many times and the place is pretty much decimated. It's rubble, and it's a safe haven for Hamas terrorists that were voted in by the Palestinian people. So the plan is to go in, demilitarize it, clean up all the rubble, and begin a very very lengthy, difficult process. This will not be American money that I can assure you of rebuilding Gaza, eating jobs, building innovation, and keeping you know, preventing this from ever becoming a launching pad against Israel ever again.
Speaker 2: But you say that's the.
Speaker 9: Purpose of it, and I don't really if America is not involved in organizing it. I mean, you heard King Abdullah this week in the Oval office with the President. You know, Jordan and Egypt have not wanted the Palestinian population because they're so radicalized. But I mean, he was open to the innovative ideas.
Speaker 8: But that's not innovative, that's that's racist.
Speaker 2: If you go back to nineteen ninety five, what's what's racist.
Speaker 9: About cleaning up the rubble and rebuilding, you know, a city that's livable, that also removes any threat of terrorism. What's what's what's what's racist about that?
Speaker 8: Because the president said those people cannot return, they're going to send him to Egypt or wherever. Look that might be of nineteen ninety five. You know what happened nineteen ninety five in Zimbabwe, Robert Mugatti confiscated all the white farms and gave to the black, gave to.
Speaker 9: You want, So you want the Palestinian people to live among the rubble and never clean up the mess, because that's what the alternative is.
Speaker 8: But well, no, no, no, that's not that. But that's not what he said. He said for them to leave and not return. That that that's what that's what you're saying, you sing for them to to.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what is So what's your solution? Tell me? What's your solution?
Speaker 8: Okay? So my solution to this, Look, I agree with the Israeli is about getting out Hamas. But you can't just tell these people. Most of these people don't have anything to do with Hamas. They sit there, they have a little store whatever.
Speaker 9: All due respect, there's been many years. But the people in Gaza voted in Hamas's leadership, knowing that they're their their own charter calls for the destruction of Israel continue.
Speaker 8: Yes, but that that might be a fact. But but for the average Palestinian.
Speaker 9: Well no, not might be. It is a fact.
Speaker 8: Well, what you're saying is that everybody they're the terrorists, and that's that.
Speaker 2: That's racist, that's I never I never said that at all.
Speaker 8: But okay, But but.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying that. I'm saying that the people voted in Hamas. I think probably a lot of them did out of fear. Oh and I'm just telling us of if you don't do something radical, then this this is and then people will live amongst the rubble and they'll find a way. I flew over Haiti. I mean, it's one of the most heartbreaking scenes you've ever seen. You fly over Gaza right now and you'll see nothing but rubble. And your solution is to what Let them rebuild it themselves and let the world pay for it, and then let Hamas have another safe haven to keep firing rockets in Israel.
Speaker 2: That's not going to solve the problem.
Speaker 8: That is not my solution.
Speaker 2: My solution is, what is your solution. I'm waiting tell me.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to tell you my solution. The Arab States will pay for it. But you can't tell those people that they have to leave, they can't return.
Speaker 9: Arab states are not going to pay for the same old, same old, and a rebuild that results in the same in the same thing happening.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to do it.
Speaker 7: You're doing. But but but what you suggest, Well, you might want to.
Speaker 9: Be angry at Egypt and Jordan because they have not wanted to absorb the Palestinian population.
Speaker 2: And why do you think that is?
Speaker 9: Do you think maybe because these kids are indoctrinated with cartoons that are anti Semitic and school books that are anti Semitic. All right, I have to I wish I had more time, but I have to run eight hundred nine four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, all right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Tonight Hannity nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Trump moving at the speed of life. What a press conference today? Alina Haba, Mark Meadows, Katie Pavlich, Vive Ramaswami, Steve Moore, Jillian Michaels, Brian Brendberg, say you DVR Hannity tonight nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible