Speaker 1: What's that at the bed?
Speaker 2: Spooky?
Speaker 1: Hey Jooky, I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I sas Nandas Please Hey boo, it's me Ros and welcome to Ghosted by Ros Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal.
Speaker 1: We've been getting so lucky with guests that have incredible stories and we're gonna talk to Finn Argus and Chris Renfro they have got store raise. Before we get to that, let me read you a story from a listener. I'm obsessed with this. This came to my email Ghosted by razat gmail dot com. This came from Melanie. Melanie writes, Hey, Raz, loved thepod. I have some ghost tea to spill. Long story short, my husband and I are Polly. This is exciting for me. And just so you know, I love the polycommunity. I want as many poly people to listen to this show. Get all you get the whole polycule listening, and you know what, bring bring the whole polycule to my live shows. That's That's why I'll be honest with you. I want Polly people to be my fan so I can sell more tickets. I'm just gonna be just gonna be honest with you. I'm kidding. I do love it though. Anyway, back to the story, we had this girlfriend last Halloween that had two ghosts of her past lovers in her house where they died. Ooh. So, being a paranormal researcher, I sage her house. The sage stick ignited on fire, which was the first bad vibe. So for the first three months that we dated this scale, I felt like she wasn't into me, like at all, so I questioned everything she told me. The week before we broke this thruple off, it's three am. I'm trying to get it on with my husband and let me say, I live with my phone on silent. Okay. So it's three am, February twenty twenty four, getting frisky and this phone rings and the ringer sounds like it's from nineteen ninety nine. We stopped to check our phones. There were no missed calls. Okay, back to what we were trying to do. Right Immediately we hear nineteen forty's trumpet music, but it's faint and static sounding. So I say to the spirit, let me get it on. I'll meet you in the cemetery in the afternoon. So I go to the cemetery. I set up a SB seven spirit box session and this female ghost is loud and clear. She says, mel I need help. I ask what do you need help with? She responds, I'm so angry. I ask what are you angry at? She responds the living. I ask if it's about our girlfriend, and I swear she drained my fresh batteries. So I stop talking to the ex girlfriend and as soon as I do, guess what, she was never gay? All right, thank you, Melanie. I want as many thriple involved stories. This kind of thing is my favorite, sou anythre up. That's the other thing with these polyamorous polycules, more opportunities for ghost stories. Well, I know one of you gotta story, so send them on in. I love reading them. Bring your polycule to see me live. This is an exciting time right now here in December, because I am about to go to Brooklyn, New York. The tickets for that show, I believe, are twelve dollars real inexpensive. I'm going to be at Little Field and that is going to be on the eighth of December, and that's a bigger place than I'm used to. So work on, work on, you know, maybe bring up, bring a couple of dates with you. Why not a lot of tickets to sell their twelve dollars come seeb I don't do shows in New York enough. Also that same week, uh, the eleventh, coming up real soon, I'm going to be in Portland doing Ghosted Live. And that's the other thing. Uh, my show in New York is also Ghosted Live. I'm doing Ghosted Live in Portland, and I'm also doing Ghosted Live in Seattle on the thirteenth of December. Oh, it's all coming up so soon. I'm also going to be doing a stand up show not about ghosts in Seattle the exact same night. So find all of those tickets at linktree dot com slash raz Hernanzas. Okay, let's hear some stories from Finn Argus and Chris renfro on with the show. Chris and Finn, Hi, Hi, I'm so happy you guys are here. You know, I was so obsessed with cheers Folk, the one the one that you guys, the two of you around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 2: That makes sense because I was a ghost, you were a ghost.
Speaker 1: I love New Orleans. I love that there was as a trans character, such a diverse cat. I loved it, I really did. You were both wonderful.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was such a fun experience. That's how we met. Ah, Yeah, New Orleans.
Speaker 2: We met on the Halloween, two weeks before filming. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was truly just elevant, like the.
Speaker 2: Best time of my life, regardless of like the like the production outcome or whatever, just like the experience of being there with everyone at gay Summer Camp and then meeting kind or whatever we wanted. It was beautiful. It was perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had a lot of downtime and we spent it in my apartment watching the Great British Baking Show Cute, which was haunted. By the way, my apartment was fully haunted.
Speaker 1: Tell us, because I mean New Orleans, the ghosts love it. That's like super welcomed ghost That's like it's like pe Town for ghosts, Like they all just go there and let their hair down.
Speaker 4: The rumors are true. It's incredibly haunted, and my apartment specifically, it kind of felt like a dark energy. I'll be honest, I haven't encountered a lot of like dark spirits in my time but that apartment felt like there was someone there who wasn't happy about being there, and there were a lot of creeks and groans. And I don't know, but you slept in the haunted room more often than I did. Yeah, and that's why I'm like this, Yeah, it really shaped your personality.
Speaker 1: Were you in like the same building.
Speaker 2: No, we lived like what like four blocks away from each other, but we basically lived with each other. We were doing slumber parties and whatever else, and if we didn't want to spend the night at the other person's house, we would walk four minutes home.
Speaker 1: It was like really nice, but both were haunted.
Speaker 2: Mine was haunted in that the landlord was weird. Okay, he kind of just would like show up and like talk to me when I was hungover, and I thought that that was like pretty.
Speaker 1: To a Yeah that's I don't like that. Yeah, hey, what's going on? Like, Oh I had a landlord that was like that one time when I had a dog that I wasn't allowed to have and I was trying to hide the dog and then the landlord would like show up all the time and be like I heard you have a dog, and I'm like no, that's a lie. And then you can like hear the dog.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I was not just my boyfriend on a leash.
Speaker 1: That's my boyfriend. We do puppy play and he's crazy.
Speaker 4: So your landlord was a kink shamer.
Speaker 1: He was a kink shamer.
Speaker 4: You could take him to court for that, and I will.
Speaker 1: Do you both believe in ghosts? First off?
Speaker 2: I do to a degree. I like go back and forth about it. Me too, I don't know if I believe in I don't believe in ghosts in like the Hollywood sense of like a bodily spirit, but I do believe in sort of like wayward energies.
Speaker 4: The imprint of energy. Yeah, yeah, as opposed to like a floating sheet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's like why do you have Calvin Klein's on, you know, It's like I don't believe in that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel similarly, I'm kind of agnostic when it comes to ghosts, like I don't I just don't know, and I have stories, but you know, I do so much, uh like justifying in my head, like I use logic to make it all make sense in my head. But then there are some things that I look back on, like the Big Ghost story that I have that I just can't really explain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's how it should be. It's like, I don't know. I think if you're too gullible or you just choose to believe everything, that's like how conspiracy theory Like, It's like there's so many things, so many tricky places that can take you if you're just like, yeah, this is real. This is like I don't know. I think it's good to have the logical brain, and if you can't come up with an answer, then it's like, well I tried. Yeah, I guess it's a ghost.
Speaker 2: Okay, you obviously believe in ghosts, Like what is your like, what is your overarching hmm thought on it all.
Speaker 1: My take on ghosts is I find it really fascinating and I want to see it for myself, and I believe other people way more than I believe myself. If I'm like in these situations, I'm like that I don't think that was a ghost. I don't know what it was. But the other thing is I'm real dumb and I don't know what most things are, so I can't like explain, like I don't know how plumbing works. If I hear a bang in the walls or whatever. So I'm like, that was a ghost? I guess I don't know, but I'm sure there's an answer.
Speaker 2: Did the ghost call you a faggot once?
Speaker 1: Once? It's actually happened a few times. A few times. It's happened a few times, but only one time has been publicly shared. I have one that's been documented that I have not shared with the world. Uh, and now I fear that it's on the hard drive that I just uh destroyed accident. But yes, I did recently have it happened again recently, Yes, same one, different ghosts.
Speaker 4: WHA. Yeah, so you don't believe in ghosts, but you've been called a faggot by multiple ghosts.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know who who called me. I don't know who it was.
Speaker 2: Could have been Neil Patrick Harris for all I know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You were tuned into some frequency in someone hate grimed you.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. It's a machine that I barely know how it works. All I know is that it basically quickly goes through radio channels and you know who knows, possibly people like a trucker on a CBE radio or something, and they hear me being like, is there a ghost here? And then the trucker's like fuck, Like, I don't know. I don't know, but I know that somebody said it, or it sounded like that's what they said. Maybe they said Bob Saget. I don't know what they said, grab it because it but rabbit maggot. I don't know. They could have said a lot of things, but I choose to believe. You know, actually, I don't even I let everyone else decide. I don't ever like to say I believe this is what this is. I'm not a fan at all of people that are like, that's a demon, that's a ghost. Here's how you get rid of it. Here's what you do. Like, I don't know, it's about invisible people we've never met. I'm a comedian and I just think it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like you're like an active observer, but a passive participant in the whole process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not an authority. I'm a silly person that likes to talk about it and learn about it.
Speaker 4: Right, here's what I heard. What do you think? Yeah, that's how I feel about my ghost stories. Like I remember this information and I can say it out loud, but I don't have any like, I haven't labeled it as a ghost story necessarily, but yeah I have because I'm here, I give it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Okay, we'll decide. Okay, damn it. That reminds me, jeha, somebody sent me a a gavel. Oh shit, really, yes, it came to my peel box the other day, and I'm sorry I didn't bring it because I do like to sort of go, that's a ghost m You know a lot of my guests come here with the same situation. I don't know if it was. I've decided I'm because I'm like, who decides any of this shit? You always see these articles the most haunted places in Los Angeles? What do you mean the most hot? Like? What number? Two? Number three? Who's raking that?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: I'm deciding. I'm the one that's deciding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's a tight race at the top, like one, two, three, they're just separated by like a ghoster two or three.
Speaker 1: Well, and there's also tampering with the votes. I've heard you can't trust this stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because what if the ghosts are voting too? We don't exactly clay, Okay, so I have a ghost story, Okay, go, I'll try to give the sort of a bridged version because it spans over a long time. I dated someone named Lucy when I was in middle school in high school. We dated for three years and she was very sensitive to spiritual activity, and she said that her house was haunted. She spoke to the ghosts. She was like, yeah, my house is haunted. The ghosts are around, but we're tight. It's like it's chill. I didn't really believe in ghosts, and when she told me this stuff, I'm like, that's so interesting and so cool, and I can't wrap my head around it. So I just kind of wrote it off in my head. But I would hang out at her house all the time where I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, in the Northwest suburbs, and we were in her house in the basement, which was so creepy. It was decorated like a haunted house. There was a twin bed with all these old stuffed animals and dolls and like ornate type furniture.
Speaker 2: It was something so sinister about a twin bed in general.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was so weird. It was like no one was sleeping in that bed. It felt purely decorative, and I was confused why it was there. It had a sinister energy, and it was in contrast to the rest of the house, which was modern. And I have no idea why that was down there. But we were watching Mister Nobody in the basement of her house.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: It's a movie starring Jared Leto. Yeah, So we were watching Mister Nobody and I fell asleep probably halfway through, and I woke up in the basement on the couch and I couldn't move. I was just in darkness on this couch, and I saw a woman who I thought was Lucy, standing at the other side of the room, and I tried to speak, couldn't and this woman, this figure, in what felt like a blink, appeared in front of me with her face contorted into a scream like pain, screaming at the top of her lungs. But there was no sound right in my face, and I was crawling out of my skin, trying to move my body and I couldn't, and I was trying to scream too. I was so terrified. And then eventually I like brought myself out of this moment and screamed at the top of my lungs and woke up. I say with quotation marks, because I woke up in that exact same position in the basement and the woman was gone, and I was so confused. It felt like a dream. It felt like a nightmare. And I relate this experience to sleep paralysis. You know, I've heard a lot of people talk about sleep paralysis. And I don't know what to make of that, Like was that a ghost or was I imagining it? Or was it a dream? I'm not really sure, but it felt so so real, and I was dreaming in the exact position that I woke up in, like lying on my side on the couch in Lucy's basement. So this happened, and again I wrote it off and like that was a bad dream. I still didn't really believe in ghosts, and I didn't talk to Lucy about it because I was like whatever she oh. Also, it details that she went up to sleep in her room, like she left me in the basement, So I woke up in that room alone and all the lights were off, the TV was off. So then some time passes, I don't tell her about this because well, it was just a dream.
Speaker 2: It's no big deal.
Speaker 4: A few months later or something. I don't know how long it was. This is so long ago. But I was coming upstairs from her basement, the same basement, and I got to the top of the stairs, and as I rounded it, I saw Lucy at the bottom of the stairs, like rounding the bottom of the staircase, and she had her fridge in the basement. I thought she was going to get a soda or something. But I was confused because I had just come from down there from grabbing a soda. And I called to her. I'm like, Lucy, are you down there? She didn't say anything. I'm like, I grabbed you a soda, I have your soda, and there's nothing. And so then I raised my voice, say Lucy, and then she calls back to me from upstairs. I could have absolutely sworn. I saw a woman with long brown hair rounding the bottom of the steps like I wasn't. I didn't even question it. So I was like, oh, that's Lucy, Like it's so weird that you're down there. I just got us our SODA's and I could have oh my god, I could have sworn. And so then after that I freaked out, and I ran up to her and I was like, Okay, is there somebody else here? I'm really confused and freaked out right now. And I told her about my dream and then also this experience, and then she was like, Okay, I'm gonna hold your hand when I say this. That is a ghost that haunts my house and I see her and I have spoken to her, and she is in immense pain. And for whatever reason, I think she's latched onto you latched onto me? Did she for what is this punishment for watching a Jared Leto movie?
Speaker 1: Did she get her want that? The ghost?
Speaker 4: The ghost got her soda?
Speaker 1: That's good?
Speaker 4: And Lucy broke it down for me. She was talking about all the spirits in her house and how this one specifically was in an immense amount of pain, and I don't remember exactly how she described it, but told me that this ghost had kind of attached itself to me, which was the worst news possible because I didn't believe in ghosts. But that was almost a defense mechanism because I was so scared of ghosts and demons totally. I was raised so religious, so I believed in in like spirits. Hardcore? What kind of religion Evangelical Christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was always hearing tell of like demons in my floorboards. And I at this point had kind of separated myself from church and religion and I was on more of like an atheist type beat. So I was like, no, ghosts aren't real. I don't believe in any of that. But then she told me this about this woman who had attached herself to me, and it, oh my god, it shook me to my core. And there's a couple more instances where this woman came up in my life.
Speaker 1: Stop outside of the house.
Speaker 4: Outside of the house.
Speaker 2: Now she's Sam Smith because maybe she's latched.
Speaker 1: I is it a little flattering?
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like I'm blushing talking about it, Yeah, because I'm like, why did she latch onto me? Like?
Speaker 1: Was it the ladies love you?
Speaker 4: Okay? So the only other times that I have encountered this, this ghostly woman was after I had moved away. That all happened around the time when I was about to move away from Illinois to California, which is when I was fifteen or sixteen, and Lucy and I remained friends, but we weren't dating anymore, and I met someone in La who also was a medium. Like that that was their gig.
Speaker 1: That's when you first moved to LA. You have to meet a media. Yeah, that's how you know you're in LA.
Speaker 4: I was doing a photo shoot with him. He was a photographer perfect well, yeah, we were doing a Halloween themed photo shoot where I was playing a ghost and he told me that he was a medium, and he asked if he could tell me something, What do you mean would you have to tell me? It's like, don't don't freak out, but there is a spirit that is attached to you. And this person like, of course had never met Lucy. I hadn't brought this up, but he was like, there is this woman who is grieving, who has attached herself to you because she senses your your empathy or something and just wants to be close to you and has like attached herself to your your spirit. And then described you know, this same woman, which it's like a generic description, but it was the same description as a woman that I saw in my sleep, paralysis and at the bottom of the stairs. The culmination of this story is when I was younger, I did this YouTuber tour where it was just a bunch of teen boys doing meet and greets and it's like mag Con. It was that type of thing.
Speaker 1: Were you a YouTuber?
Speaker 4: No, but I was invited to perform as the musical guest. I played the ukulele and I was just there was my like Hawaiian print t shirts like it was. It was a time.
Speaker 2: It was a time.
Speaker 4: But I went to Pennsylvania. We were in and what was it King of Prussia or something, and a few of the other kids who were on the tour, they would make videos where they would go to abandoned buildings and like vlog the experience.
Speaker 1: Classic YouTuber.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they wanted to go to the Penhurst Asylum asylum have you been? Do you know of it?
Speaker 1: I know of it. I've never been, So.
Speaker 4: They wanted to go because it was an hour away or something. So we piled into the car. In A fun detail is that Lucy and our other friend Maggie had taken the train into Pennsylvania for the show because we were still like really good friends, and we all went to this asylum together, I think five of us in total, and it's locked, you know, it's not open to the public, but we climbed in through a window stop we broke into this place.
Speaker 1: Ah, do you have limitations? Is it up?
Speaker 4: I think we're good. And it was the darkest energy I've ever felt in my entire life. This place got shut down, maybe not in direct result, but there was malpractice. I think that's why it got shut down, but I might be misremembering that.
Speaker 2: Imagine entering an abandoned the Sane asylum and then immediately being like, Okay, the vibes are immacula.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this place is great. I love it here.
Speaker 2: Just a slay the house down boots even sac But I think, you know what, I was expecting it to be a dark energy, but it felt oppressive, Like I entered that building and it felt.
Speaker 4: Like there was a weight on me. Yeah, like a dark, wet blanket. And I was just, oh, I hate it in here. And it felt like a haunted house, you know. We made our way to the basement, where there was a school like what looked like a preschool. Yes, in the basement of this asylum. The walls were painted with like very childlike murals, and there were little desks.
Speaker 2: It was so weird. Beds.
Speaker 4: There's one twin bed in the corner in ornate furniture. Oh, it was terrifying, and we found tunnel systems, tunnels, tunnel sets to ums.
Speaker 1: Nobody showed up. They don't have security, they don't, it's just sitting there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we went into these tunnel systems.
Speaker 1: You deserve whatever happens.
Speaker 4: Next, you know. I don't know why we did that, I really don't, but we were headstrong. And there was spray paint on the walls, so like people had been there before. I think that cut a little bit of the nervousness. So we go deeper into these tunnel systems underground that connect the four separate buildings of the Penhurst Asylum and the spray paint. It starts off like pretty, like cute, fun whatever, just like people leaving their tags. And then as we go deeper down, we all get progressively more and more uncomfortable and scared, until we reach the end of the hallway that enters into the next building and there is a wheelchair sitting there, just facing directly towards us, and none of us can bring ourselves to pass it. Like this feels really really wrong. We should probably leave, and we make the decision to go back, go back the way we came, leave the place.
Speaker 1: This is a real story. This is a real story. Because this is good because I've heard a lot of people tell me stories about like breaking in and go and like for like a second and like whatever, this is like good, this is for real. I'm not doubting you, but I'm just saying that so good.
Speaker 4: And it is ridiculous, Like I think this story is ridiculous, but I have to tell it because.
Speaker 1: Playing happens and this is the place to do with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we decide, we're like, you know what, this is too far. I feel like we've crossed the line. This feels wrong and actually, you know, like bad stuff happened in this place, like it wasn't It wasn't a good idea to go in there.
Speaker 1: Well and if you think of like all the just like mental energy and you know, it's just that's heavy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't know all the details of the history of this building, but even from what little I knew, it just it it felt wrong to be there. So we all decided to turn around. And like I said, there were five people, so we were kind of there are two pairs and then I was the one that was sort of singled out. It's what I get for breaking up with Lucy. She was with Maggie, and then forget the other two.
Speaker 1: Well, you weren't alone because you had Lucy's attachment.
Speaker 4: I had miss miss Mama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mama was with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a woman behind you. So I turn around and then we all at the same time realize that the tunnel looked as if it had closed behind us, and the only thing we could see at the end of the hallway was a satanic goat spray painted on the wall what perfectly from our vantage point, And so are you.
Speaker 1: Trying to sell this to shutter or one of these houses, because this is like, this is good.
Speaker 4: I haven't thought about it, but maybe this will be the proof of concept. So we turned around and we see the Satanic goat on the wall, and we're like, where what happened? Where's the tunnel? Like we just came from here right and there were no offshoots, like there were locked doors that we couldn't go through. It was an illusion. The tunnel like slowly curved as we walked through it and didn't realize. So when we turn around, it looked as if the tunnel closed in on us.
Speaker 1: We're gonna cut this part out. I liked I like that it was closed.
Speaker 2: Well okay, but I'm like Disney imagineering ass shit right now where it's like force perspective.
Speaker 4: It was so it was like comically scary, and someone thought real hard about putting that satanic goat there. It was terrifying, and we all for a solid I don't know how long we're convinced that we are trapped in hell, Like I actually believe this, and I would think that too. I thought we just got swallowed up like this is as above so below. We're not getting out of here ever, Like we just entered into a different realm and we're like, we need to find a way out of here. We got to go past the wheelchair and make our way out through this other building, but no one could bring themselves to do it. We're all so terrified, Yeah that no one could bring themselves to go past this wheelchair. But you're all together, Yeah, but we were all no one could bring up the courage to be the first person to walk past it.
Speaker 1: I would have grabbed every like we would all like link arms and like a red rover. Yeah, we would all go as one chunk like well, I would make sure I was in the middle and have everyone around me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we would go.
Speaker 1: That's what I would do.
Speaker 4: You know, in retrospect, that is a great idea, But I think I can't remember who it was. But someone was like, I'm gonna go back the way we came, like I know, there's like a way out. We just came from there, and someone ran and realized that the tunnel curved, and then we found our way out back the way we came because no one could bring themselves to go past this wheelchair and we didn't want to go all way back from the window we came in through because it was sort of far. And we're like, certainly we can find another way out. So we find another staircase, we see windows where like there's got to be another window that we can climb through, or a door that's unlocked or something. There's got to be a way out of here. And we got we got trapped in this building, like we couldn't find our way out, and we're getting progressively more and more terrified, and the energy is feeling like sinister.
Speaker 1: And demons are loving this.
Speaker 4: They were feeding on our fear. Yeah, one hundred percent. So as we make our way out, we find like the doors to the exit and they're they're locked. We can't get out, we can't open it from the inside. And Lucy kind of like trails away because she wants to like find another way out, and she walks and.
Speaker 1: She's so used to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was less scared than the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know them as these slash those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are like just like her roommates at home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so she was, you know, she was negotiating on our behalf, I'm sure. But she goes into this room by herself and then all of a sudden starts sobbing, like crying, and our other friend goes into comfort her, and it's like, what's wrong. She's like, something really really bad happened in here, and she was upset. I don't know what happened. She didn't talk about it ever, but she got really upset by something that happened in that room. And when she came back out, it was our friend Maggie who went in to comfort her and talk to her and try to get her to come out so we could get out of this building. And as they came out of the room, Maggie looked at me and screamed at the top of her lungs, like blood curdling scream, and then we all just run and we're like, what happened? What's going on? Maggie said, there was a woman right behind you, standing directly behind your head, wailing ah. And Maggie also didn't believe in ghosts, like this was not her bag.
Speaker 2: Maggie's a Normanista.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's what she would say, is she's a Normanista and she screams, scream, screamed, and I freaked out. I was like, what happened? And then she described that there was this woman who she saw standing right behind me, same description.
Speaker 1: Did Lucy see it?
Speaker 4: No, Lucy didn't see it, or she didn't say that she did at least, But I don't know what she was, where she was looking at, or what was going on. But Maggie described seeing this woman, and I do think Maggie, I don't know if she knew the story, like I hadn't really talked about it with too many people about this woman in Lucy's basement. And we were like, you know what, let's just go back exactly the way we came. I don't care how far it is. We need to get out of this building now, and so we all sprint as some of us are crying. We're all terrified. Were I just wanted to come, I'm yours, like, am I here right now? And we found our way out of the building, thankfully, and we were all okay through the window that you came in through the window. Yeah, we had to go the long way and we just like booked it out of there. And I didn't see the woman. I didn't think anyone saw her except for Maggie. And my thought process was, oh, there's probably someone else here, Like, there's probably a person in this building, Like it's a massive abandoned building.
Speaker 1: Right if you guys can get in, I'm sure anyone could get in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But the the part that got me was this woman like disappeared instantaneously, Like we turned around and there was nobody there. But Maggie was like, I saw somebody right behind you. I don't know what else to say, Like I saw someone standing behind you, and no one else really said anything. We're all just like let's get out of here. And our friend Taylor, who drove us, didn't believe in ghosts at all, super like, no, ghosts aren't real. When we were in the car, and he's like a macho He's like, is a dude. He was like, oh, ghost, whatever, let's go to the asylum. It's gonna be awesome. Hey, YouTube, you know, like that sort of vibe. Okay, And when we were in the car, he was like, I didn't want to say any like had an aside with me. He's like, I didn't want to say anything while we were in there. But I saw her too. I saw this woman standing behind you. And I don't really like, I don't believe in ghosts. I don't know what to make of it, but she was there and we drove away from the asylum, and I've never seen a woman since you left her there. I have no idea. I mean, I just I haven't experienced any No.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, that so you're publicist. That woman that came in here with you? Guys? Where did she go?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I thought that was your public What that lady? She was just screaming at me, So I assume she was a publicist.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's the full story. And there are like little things that I've experienced here and there, but those are the only times that I've experienced. This woman, this ghost who apparently had attached herself to me, But since then I haven't had anyone bring her up or like talk about a spirit attached to me or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Finn Argus, this was an incredible story.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you for giving me a platform to share my trauma.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Of course it was terrifying, And I don't know what to make of it because the first two experiences I can kind of write off as either sleep paralysis or just like a trick.
Speaker 2: Of the light.
Speaker 4: But I really don't. I don't know what to make of it. In so much time has passed that it feels less and less like visceral and real to me. But at the time I didn't even question the reality of the situation, and it was terrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I also am like, how does that work? Like could you just like, first of all, sounds like if you're like living in Illinois and you're like in agony and then you find out that this person is going to be moving to Hollywood to be like living out their dreams, I'd be like, I'm going with that person, like I'm hopping on that one.
Speaker 2: How does ghostly transportation work? Do they get on the planet or is it sort of like an apparition, well sort of this location, next location.
Speaker 1: You know, they they fly spirit oh, thank you.
Speaker 4: And they have to check their emotional baggage.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know how. I don't know how any of it works. But yeah, people do tell me stories about things going home with them after they go to a haunted place. But it's nice to just leave the ghost at the haunted place. That's a new one. Well that's not a new one, but it's it's it's nice to hear.
Speaker 4: I'm so confused about it. Yeah, I don't know if she was like, you know what, there there are actually some divas.
Speaker 2: Here, Yeah, she says, are immaculate.
Speaker 1: She saw hot guys are there. She's like, you know what, hot hot bad? I want you bad.
Speaker 4: She's like, Maggie, why are you being so dramatic? I just came to say bye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, this is it, Chris, how are you gonna follow that? I'm not like what, that's.
Speaker 2: So stupid the order of the stories being told here.
Speaker 4: Excited. I just got excited.
Speaker 2: I also left my ghost somewhere. Actually. Okay, So in middle school and high school I started getting really extreme and frequent bouts of sleep paralysis and also like a sort of like inception type thing, where like I would wake up from dreams, live a little bit of my life, and then wake up from that as a dream.
Speaker 1: It was a dream the whole time. I dream the whole time.
Speaker 2: And they would go like truly four five layers deep sometimes and it's so fucked up, yeah, incredibly distressing, you know. Sometimes I'd get into the layers. I'd be like, this is clearly a dream. I have to wait it out. And then I'd wake up and I'd be like, great, it's done, and then get up and like pee and do whatever. And then i'd wake up again and I'd be like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: I hate that?
Speaker 2: But in conjunction with that, I started get like seeing a well not seeing. At first, I was like feeling the presence of like this sleep paralysis demon that people talk.
Speaker 1: About, right, so what it looks like.
Speaker 2: So this is like a slow burn, a slow escalation. In middle school and high school when it like first on set, I would experience it once every like three or four months, you know. And at first it was just like this deep rumbling paired with like the classic sleep paralysis of like having your eyes open up. But not being able to move. It was just like this deep growling, rumbling thing. But then as it progressed, I could start feeling it. So what it would feel like is like a long, a long set of fingers like crawling from my back up to my chest, like towards my neck, and it never really got there, you know, like by the time it like reached my clavicle, I would sort of jolt awake, and then I wouldn't have to think about it for another few months. After graduation, it disappeared for a couple of years, but then it came back really really hard towards the end of college, and I was starting to experience it like every month, and after graduating college it turned into like a weekly sometimes multiple times a week situation where like I would hear this growling and then I'd feel this thing, and then the long fingers turned into a pressure on my chest until eventually I could I did start seeing like a figure in the corner of a room.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 2: At first, it was like really really vague, you know, it was more of like a shadow that hovered.
Speaker 4: Did it have a humanoid shape?
Speaker 2: No, it didn't not at first at least. Okay, but in twenty eighteen, I took my first solo trip and I went through through Europe. I was backpacking.
Speaker 1: I was backpacking through Europe. Oh wow, did you find yourself?
Speaker 2: I was trying to find myself at a very young age. Yeah. It was like a really fun trip. I went through like France and Italy and Switzerland, and then I ended my trip at like World Pride in Madrid, and then knew I needed like a few come down days, so I went back to Barcelona, where I had airbnb'd like the attic space of this guy's house. And when I got there, he met me eventually, and he he had this like really weird energy. It wasn't like mean or sinister, but it was sort of like panicked and maybe like the stricken is like the best I could explain it. But I didn't have very good Spanish, and I just kind of like agreed with everything whatever he said. But he showed me this place, gave me the keys, and he kept trying to tell me something, but I was like, sure, yes, thank you. But it was like a nicely very newly refurnished little like triangular space where you'd have to like kind of duck down half the.
Speaker 1: Time He's like, just say, you know, the devil lives here and it will come out in the middle of the night and the slim trips from the walls. You're like, yeah, yes, that's last.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Do y'all have Gordida crunches here.
Speaker 2: So my one of my friends who I met up with for Old Pride Knee did an extra place to stay for the last couple of days. So we I was like, yeah, just come to stay with me in Barcelona, share my bed, and okay, where is this going. The night that we spent there, I had like a really difficult time going to sleep because like, it's an attic, the vibes are bad. Does like, despite how well you put it together, it's still an attic and it's not good.
Speaker 1: Let me just ask, based on both of your stories, where would we rather sleep? Attic or basement attic?
Speaker 2: You can jump down, but you can't jump.
Speaker 1: Up, So you know, I always think about basements their eye level with dead bodies that are buried in the ground.
Speaker 2: No, no, for me.
Speaker 4: I'm more are you into a basement?
Speaker 1: Kind of why? I don't know. I missed the fact because I grew up in the Midwest and like that's like a whole other house down there.
Speaker 4: I do miss basements.
Speaker 1: I missed them. That's where like i'd get into trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're so scary. There's too much above you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, let's go back to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. So we're in the attic. My friend Danny has fallen asleep, and I really try hard for a couple hours to fall asleep, and I eventually do, and then I like start experiencing my sleep paralysis. And so it happened once, and it was like pretty quick. I hear like the rumbling, I see like the figure, and now it does sort of like hold a shape. It's like quite tall, has long fingers, which I've always felt, and it's wearing like some like some sort of like uh like suit jacket adjacent type vibe. But it's like more long, flowy, more drapey situation.
Speaker 1: Not fitted.
Speaker 2: No, not not at all. Danny Taylor upset about that certainly. So I wake up. I was like, ah, sucks whatever. I go back to bed, and then it happens again, and I wake up. I was like, God, twice at a night that's never happened. Before I go to bed again, it happens again and again and again, and each time this figure is getting closer and closer and closer. And after five times, I'm like, okay, this is just something that we're doing now, like it's just happening. So then I start keeping a tally mark of each time it happens. And it keeps happening, keeps happening ten times, eleven times, twelve times, thirteen times, and each time it's getting closer and closer and closer, and it finally ends up like fully on top of me, like straddling my body with its like hands around my neck. Now, yes, the rumbling has never been louder, and its face like inches towards me and just says like we're about to touch. I wake up for the final time, and I just decide I'm not going back to bed. It happened at least eighteen times that night, and so.
Speaker 4: I had eighteen tallies on you.
Speaker 2: I had thirteen tallies, but given I knew it happened at least five times other before.
Speaker 1: But so we're clear you were going to sleep and waking up and going to sleep and waking up like all those times. Yes, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I woke up my friend several times screaming, and he was just like, come on, cut it out.
Speaker 1: You for being able to fall back asleep. I would not be able to.
Speaker 2: It's like we just went through like a week of world crid I trusted.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, Like, what do you think the motive is of that? Like are they trying to get inside of you? Are they like trying to like have sex with you?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 1: Sometimes we hear those stories.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tallis of ghost loads taken, no loads, refuse, ghosts come dump.
Speaker 1: Like I wonder what it was, like, what its motive was.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that was the closestest ever gotten And that was the last time I ever can That was the last time. Yeah. The next day we left the attic.
Speaker 1: And maybe you left it, Yeah, you left it in Spain.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 4: I have a theory about the sleep paralysis operation because I experienced that too, and also a very similar type like an unclothed but like a skinny, shadowy, lanky figure. I've experienced that a few times, like a couple of years ago in the house that I live in now, and I painted it, which I think I showed you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the one with the top hat, Yeah, top hat maybe top hat.
Speaker 4: And I tried to write a song about it, but then I got like, I got uncomfortable with even focusing on it because I just wanted to forget about it. But my theory is that maybe when you're in this liminal space of like you're sort of dreaming, you're sort of not maybe these spirits, if they notice that you notice them, and in this instance it was getting closer, maybe it was like I'm feeling noticed. I'm drawn to this attention, like I want more of it. So maybe they don't even know what their intention is a is they're getting closer but creeping up to you. They just know that there is, for whatever reason, like a consciousness.
Speaker 2: They're a tether.
Speaker 4: They're like the opposite of the ghost and Mario party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly when you look at these ones, they come to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're like me. They need attention to thrive. They just need that attention, that acknowledgment. Yeah. And there's there's a lot of theories about sleep paralysis, and I always say I think it could there could be scientific explanations for it, but also ghosts explanations. At the same time, I think it's both at the same time you're in a state that is, you know, the dream state and not dreams like even dreams. I think ghosts can come to you in dreams, and I totally believe in it. I've also heard stories where people like two people see it the same thing at the same time or whatever that's so creepy. I've never had sleep paralysis, and I hope to never. And apparently one of the ways that you can get sleep paralysis or something that certainly could help you have it is like talking about it and thinking about it and yes, but please keep listening and like and subscribe infectious like a but I talk about it all the time. It's ever happened to me. I think, because I've taken a survey for the past six years of this podcast, that it happens when you sleep on your back or your side. It doesn't happen as much when you sleep on your stomach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're suffocating yourself exactly. I wonder what like these apparitions see, you know, like we have a hard time identifying their full figure, you know, and I wonder if it's the same for them, like going off your theory of just like, oh, I'm being seen let me see it. Like, I wonder if they're just like seeing like a little light or something and not really us, and they're just like, what is that thing? Let me go after that thing?
Speaker 1: And then they realize it's a human. They're like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. This probably was so crazy. This is so embarrassing, really creepy for you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm literally like not even wearing any clothes. Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my full hog is out right now.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. That's the other story that I hear is people getting fucked by a ghost?
Speaker 2: How many? How many?
Speaker 1: How many times have I heard it?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 1: Not as many as I would like to, but I've heard it a number of times.
Speaker 2: I like, are they feeling whole expanding contract? You know?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's more like they're just like having like sexual stimulation. I think, give us a dream. I know. Sometimes I'm like, is it just that or is it like you just have like a really erotic sexy dream. I don't know. Whatever. Okay, you know what, can I show you a haunted doll? Yes? Please, it's time for the dolls are living? Okay, here's what I do I go to eBay dot com, I type in the words haunted doll. There's thousands of them, and I like to feature one every week. Usually the story goes, a living human has found themselves inside of this haunted doll after they've died, and now it's for sale on eBay. There's clearly supply and demand because there's always new ones up there. Tell me the truth.
Speaker 2: Have you ever come across a haunted blow up doll?
Speaker 1: Haunted blow up doll?
Speaker 2: It is a variety of doll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't see why it couldn't happen. Sure, why not?
Speaker 4: I know that's where i'd go. Yeah, there's things first, if I if I die right into a blow up doll.
Speaker 1: It seems like you can literally do that to anything based on many people's beliefs of this stuff. I mean, you go on eBay, you can find a haunted can of Lacroix. You find literally anything, and people are selling it. You know, it's a great hustle. But we've got one for you today that does not have a name. They usually have names, this one does not, but she is a dva. Gee. Can you show us this haunted doll? Please? You got it? Ras Oh yes, she has beat honey, that phase blended in the eyes. She's she's got maybe a little too much blush on, but it's a look. I love it too.
Speaker 2: Do you know who's giving who?
Speaker 4: Max?
Speaker 2: Season seven RuPaul's drag race?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yes she also. I mean she's got the lip. She's a makeup queen for sure. She's watched the tutorials. She knows what she's doing.
Speaker 4: You soft. I love the lip and also like the smiling eyes. She's yeah she's judging you, but you know she's still having a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she doesn't need to wear a lash, she just draws it on and I like that too. Ge how can we see her full body? Please? Stand by body snatch. Waist is definitely cinched.
Speaker 4: Well, I've worn this outfit before.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on with the shoes.
Speaker 2: Toes are those that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she's a ballerina.
Speaker 1: Oh I see how it is? Okay, okay, okay, yeah, she's like a ballerina.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, there they are heels and they're knocked in to each other.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what I can't okay.
Speaker 4: Oh oh that was like an illusion?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was illusion.
Speaker 1: I was Okay, So the long pointy part is the heel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's it's giving a wicked witch of the East got hit by the house.
Speaker 1: Right, But how are you gonna walk in those? That's very like those Lady Gaga, like, what are those shoes? Whatever?
Speaker 4: The front heels, Yes, she doesn't need to walk, she just floats.
Speaker 1: Well, this one she comes with a bio, so let me tell you a little bit about her. This person. By the way, they're selling it for two hundred dollars and anyone that wants to see a photo of this if you're not watching the video version of this podcast, just go to my Instagram for the pod, which is ghosted by ras under the tab Dolls. Okay, when my grandmother died, I inherited two curses. One was a cat equal parts beautiful and evil. The other was this sassy, haunted queen. We prefer she lived in a closet, but I recently took her out and she won't let me put her back in. This is a problem since our most sensitive dog has identified her as the true threat that she is. Always go with the dog's impression of someone or something or someone. You might be wondering what curse she has had on my household, and to be truthful, it's something you won't know until you buy her and she's no longer here. Will my lower back stop hurting if I lift something heavy? Will we never have another aunt infestation? Will I suddenly like vegetables? Help us out? Make her your problem? I have a fan this personal listens to those podcasts and wrote up this sassy haunted queen they call her.
Speaker 4: I love flaming like all of your life's little inconveniences on being haunted.
Speaker 1: Totally vegetables because this doll made me stop liking vegetables.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I'm not going to eat carrots. I'm literally possessed by a demon, a.
Speaker 1: Demon that does not like carrots. So yeah, anyone listening two hundred dollars go snatch her up and get cursed. Sounds fun in.
Speaker 2: Her full body image. The vibe that it's giving is she just got told that they ran out of Gordida, crunches all and she has to float to the next location.
Speaker 1: Okay, been there, ahlet's do another thing. I want to play some ghost voices for you. Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, this feels like a game show.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is it's time for or ev pase. So the term EVP it's electronic voice phenomenon. So basically it's like when a ghost hunter believes have captured a ghost saying faggot or like you know something something. However, those times I've had that happen, that was a more electronic MACHINEE type version. These ones are more organic. These are like someone's recording a with a camera or an audio device and all of a sudden you hear a little voice. So these are both from a YouTube channel called No Paranormal Society, which is I believe New Orleans Paranormal Society. This first one was not in New Orleans, though it was at a place called Poplarville in Mississippi. What is this ghost saying?
Speaker 4: Hm, that's that's it, that's it.
Speaker 2: Wait one more I'm hearing? Was that the maleman pause?
Speaker 4: Up you little gay?
Speaker 1: Way? Wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 2: Vaguely British pulls up gay.
Speaker 1: It's Charlie. Yeah, my god, this is going to become a pride anthem this lady little gay. Now, that is not what No Paranormal Society thought. Neither of those did they think it was a I'll zap your girl is that what you said, Maleman. Okay, do they think it was B? Is that the woman? Do they think it was C exactly?
Speaker 2: Oh? They thought it was B?
Speaker 1: Or D Finn Argus, it's me the lady. I'm back.
Speaker 4: United at long last?
Speaker 1: Which one did they think it was? How's that your girl? Is that the woman exactly? Or Dargus? Is me the lady? I'm back.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm gonna go with is that the woman?
Speaker 2: Is that the woman?
Speaker 1: That is what they thought? Is that the woman? We now that we know that, let's listen. I like, pause up, you gay.
Speaker 4: I think I'm.
Speaker 1: Right, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I guess. Okay, here's the last one. This was at the Actor's Theater of New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Oh been there?
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, this one's like way off in the distance in real teeny tiny quiet. Uh, we really have to listen in for this one. It's real soft.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got a hearing. Please don't hurt me.
Speaker 1: I hear that, but it could be other things. Any guesses from you?
Speaker 4: Finn, it's me fin our guests?
Speaker 1: Were you there for I actually try to perform?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm pretty sure we filmed queer as folks. I might be misremembering, but there's the whole like drag school sequence that was in I think that theater.
Speaker 1: It might have been you. There might have been a ghost hunting crew there. Wait, yeah, look it up.
Speaker 2: Is it also the place that's like kind of related to the nunnery that one? Is that what we're thinking of?
Speaker 4: I don't remember, but yeah, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like nunneries are all haunted. That sounds creepy. Wait, actors theater, Oh my god, I just took my nails off and I don't know how to type anymore New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could probably tell you from looking at it.
Speaker 1: This place theater recent photo. It's a very old picture.
Speaker 4: I mean, so many of the buildings look so similar down there, but it is reminiscent of where we film that I don't I can't remember if it is. But regardless, I think that ghost was remembering seeing me there filming Queer as Folk and they're just stuck in a loop. Now they can't wait for me to come back. Oh no, but they don't know we.
Speaker 1: Got to bring the show back.
Speaker 2: They don't bring now.
Speaker 4: For eternity, They'll just be like.
Speaker 1: And then my canceled TV show that did one season should come back to go ghost hut there crossover crossover. Okay, did this ghost say A Ooh, I'm spooky, B you don't know me? C will you show me? Or D? Would you prefer a dramatic or comedic monologue? I have a B A very dramatic arts and I'm union they were there for an audition because it's the actors theater. Let me play it a game. Please don't hurt me as a ghost.
Speaker 4: Actually though, yeah, I think you're right. It sounds a lot like please don't hurt me.
Speaker 2: There's a distress in the voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they believe it was B you don't know me, which is very like Doctor Phil teenage girl coming out like you don't know me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's run finished business. She was on an episode of Doctor Phil.
Speaker 1: It could be.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm also hearing to be or not to be?
Speaker 1: Wait a second less so maybe yeah? Maybe yeah?
Speaker 2: Or get THEE to a nunnery.
Speaker 1: Get THEE to a nunnery. Uh, let's see one last thing real quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just gonna give you.
Speaker 1: Some like paranormal like topics. Tell me if you believe, you don't believe, if you're whatever does that anything?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Ouiji boards belief belief.
Speaker 2: My dad bought me and my sister a Ouiji board when I was younger, and my mom really hated that idea, and she said, she said, throw it away, and so he threw it away into the garbage can. The garbage man came by, took it away, and then I looked inside the garbage can and it.
Speaker 4: Was stuck to the site, stuck to the side.
Speaker 2: It was stuck to the side of the gard like the inside interior wall of the garbage can, like the.
Speaker 4: Whole board I covered an ecdoplasm.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was dripping. It wanted to come back. That's scary. That's good. What about Bigfoot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, I want to believe because kind of my type. He's hot. Yeah right, Oh my god, if I saw him stalking towards me in the woods, i'd introduced myself.
Speaker 1: You should, absolutely, I mean, I'm sure bigfoot goes freaky dookie.
Speaker 4: You know what they say about big feet, big shoes.
Speaker 1: Uh UFOs?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, absolutely, Do I believe in UFOs.
Speaker 1: Do you think that there are like alien creatures that live on another planet?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know about another planet. I actually am reading a book about aliens.
Speaker 1: Right now, fiction or nonfiction is.
Speaker 4: Supposedly nonfiction, but it is giving like sort of conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: That's the problem with that world. It gets like it's real on the line, like.
Speaker 4: It's on the line it's from It's actually written by someone who used to work in the Pentagon and I forget the author's name, Luey something. But it's really interesting. It is fully like aliens are here now. But the theory is that maybe they're not from a different planet. They could be intelligent life forms that originated on our planet, yeah and live in like deep ocean or their interdimensional species. So they exist on Earth in different locations in space and time. Yeah, and they're able to break through layers of dimensions to access our point in space and time. I don't understand this. I don't know what I think about it, but it is fun to read.
Speaker 1: I just want to like be friends with like one. Yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: Need confirmation before I die, That's all I want to witness before leath this earth.
Speaker 1: Now, when you die, do you think that you'll get all the answers though?
Speaker 2: You mean, like as like a after visit summary, Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, like when you finish the act and all the answers are in like a perforated.
Speaker 1: That's how it should be.
Speaker 2: I think it should be like, this was the right religion, this is where the aliens were or not were, And uh, it turns out cuttlefish weren't edible.
Speaker 1: What about past lives?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, actually, I'm going to go ahead and say, yeah, totally. This is this is like the one thing that I could actually be like, I feel like that's that's the thing. Because the way that I think about the world and like the universe at large is it's just this mass of matter and energy that's constantly like destroying itself and taking new forms. And I think of consciousness as one giant, like connected thing. So all of these lives are taking place right now in some place in space in time, and we experience it in a linear way just because of the way humans experience consciousness. But I don't fully understand quantum physics. But the way that my brain has like loosely grabbed onto it is that these positions in space and time are always happening unless they get like destroyed by a black hole or something. So I don't think it makes sense that a consciousness would be like this one tiny little blade of grass that's like separate from everything else. I feel like it's all connected, and I think that we are all one giant blob of consciousness.
Speaker 2: I would like to imagine that after this life, I get reborn into another conscious body on a different planet somewhere.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, yeah, it's different to mention just checking it out. Yeah, now I'm thinking about being a blob.
Speaker 4: Brings me a lot of peace to think about being a blob.
Speaker 2: To be a blob without taxes.
Speaker 1: Ah, God, you're telling me without without donuts doing anything to my waiflying? Hi, tell people about your podcast?
Speaker 4: Oh, speaking of UFOs.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, we host a podcast called One of Us with Finn and Chris where Finn and I travel in our rocket ship across the galaxy to find recruits for our best friend Force.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we journey every week to new, far flowing destinations. It could be anywhere. It could be in this very studio.
Speaker 2: It could be inside of Liveracci's left ear.
Speaker 1: Liveraci M.
Speaker 4: It could be in the Pentagon. We got access and.
Speaker 2: We're talking pre nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Wow, you can go any We can go.
Speaker 4: Any time, anywhere. Anywhere any why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we straggline between like honest conversations with our guests and also like just kind of like silly improv. We have an incredible We have an incredible team of EPs, one of which Mariah Gossett, who engineers and then fully sound designs our show. So they're like really, they're all really fun. They're very different.
Speaker 1: It's very dynamic, and according to my emails that I have not replied to, I'm going to be on so yes, so I'm excited. So people need to go listen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you let us know where you want us to fly a rocket ship tun and we'll meet you either.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you guys want to tell the people before you leave?
Speaker 4: Well, we love Ross Fernandez. Listen to the show is so funny. Thank you so much for having us. This is a blast.
Speaker 1: Thanks for doing this, and thank you to that lady back there too behind you. A thank you so much to Chris and Finn. Oh my gord, those were incredible stories. Go listen to their podcast too. It's the holiday season. I love you. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me, hey by, this has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at Roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kottner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Krichten. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgareff, the Spooky Georgia hard Stark, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer.