Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 4: The crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino in resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: All right, listen up, taxpayer, is time for what you all really tuned in to. Listen to me for financial advice tax season. Boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boost will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one. Carry the a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost Mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still? Oh, okay, time to take my financial enviser hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details.
Speaker 2: And now I get back to my boring old day job.
Speaker 3: Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund. The spurs prank rookie step on Castle this week by taking the wheels off his car.
Speaker 4: Look at this old joe.
Speaker 2: That's a bens.
Speaker 4: He looked like, yeah, man, they got the man thing.
Speaker 2: They ain't even putting no blocks up underneath it.
Speaker 6: No oh that oh that hurt. That hurt and listens as a rookie that that's expected. You know you're gonna get some type of too far. Just that's light.
Speaker 2: That's light, that's real, Like, that's real.
Speaker 6: Like just taking the wheels off the car, obviously they're gonna they're gonna get him put back on being be an NBA player.
Speaker 2: What was that or what.
Speaker 3: To front? I ain't even know they made. They still make those. Yeah, super dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah they when I was when I was coming up, that was.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little sports car that was that.
Speaker 4: Put your little exhaust on that up.
Speaker 2: They call you a little fast and furious. Hyeah, that's not that bad. That's not that bad.
Speaker 4: Did y'all prank y'all rookie?
Speaker 2: No? I was pranked, my rookie.
Speaker 6: I think I think I might have told you where I made a mistake and let my windows down the night they beside the prank, and they used a fighting work sing was here they was. I was calling job find with my whole car all white, but then knowing it was nighttime when they did it, obviously when everybody was sleep, my windows was cracked on both sides. So the entirety of my car was all white on the inside. And a Lectus I S three hundred and if anyone that drives a Lexus had alexus understands that the seats were what swayed or I forgot the material so everything was ruined. I didn't get I didn't get upset because I understood this is what comes with it, and I was just so happy to be in the NFL at that point as a rookie, and I wasn't even tripping. Took it to the detail. I had a lot of the detailers. I never forget.
Speaker 2: We was in training camp all the way in Georgetown, Kentucky. Took to the detail.
Speaker 6: Listen, if y'all can get it out, fine, if you can't, I ain't tripping.
Speaker 2: I made it.
Speaker 6: I'm here, I'm in the league. They got it out and to put the best way they could. Yeah, that's what he could.
Speaker 2: I never forget. I wouldn't even upset though. It was funny. It was funny to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah we I mean, yeah, obviously you got to prank the rookies. That's a ride of passage. So yeah, we probably steered your car. Do uh let the fibers things should? I mean what we would do. We would pull rubbing alcohol up under the door and then set it on fire.
Speaker 2: WHOA wait what?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You won't come Oh you won't come out. You know what I'm saying. You won't you you won't come out. Okay, we'll smoke jack or we'll take the knock the peep hole. You know you got a peep hole because there was a collar dorm. We would knock the peepole out and let the fibers things shop up in there.
Speaker 2: Oh, come out.
Speaker 3: We get you to come out of then we're gonna dash you dump the water on.
Speaker 4: You can come out here.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. We put toothpaste, so we put toothpaste.
Speaker 3: We take toothpaste and put it on your door handle, so you know, hold till you can out for training camp. You just turn around and grab your don't handle all you here. Ain't nobody did is micheap.
Speaker 4: He'd make me sick. Bro be about room.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody did it with sharp. Ain't nobody did it with sharp? Made you playing the bro or were going to the We're going to the dining hall.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: We take all the salt and pepper and we put it on so you poll some salt, all the salt going to your meal.
Speaker 2: I ain't now that would piss me off. Don't don't. Don't play the pool now.
Speaker 4: You playing with Joe. That's your fool.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: I didn't do that.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, listen the car, the wheels that that's fine, but not my food, not my meal. I gotta eat, especially when you're hungry, especially in camp. You know when you when it is time to go eat. Oh boy, you hungry?
Speaker 4: Yeah me you hungry.
Speaker 6: That don't don't do my meal like that? That that that that was, how that would hurt. Oh that's funny feeling.
Speaker 3: I mean I like to take a car. I mean I took the dude. I took the dude truck. He had a explore, drove it, drove it like a mile away, left it, running lights on, doors open, beginning to practice. So it was like five minutes, so he ain't got enough time to get it.
Speaker 2: He just watched up there for two hours.
Speaker 3: He just watch it and them lights getting them at them and dem demn and demo.
Speaker 4: I ain't do it. I'm just saying I know who did do it.
Speaker 3: I just said I don't want like I said, I don't know if the Statue of Limitations is up on such a crime. But I'm just saying I know people that would do such a thing like that, not that I did it, because I was privately like bro, ain't nobody did it?
Speaker 4: But shop like, bro, how did I do it? And I'm right here with you. Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just want you to know chat, I had no part of that.
Speaker 4: Now, did I see something?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But you ain't you see them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I don't work for our Rappahole Police department, so it's not my job and I'm not detecting wellings on first forty eight.
Speaker 2: It ain't my job to investigate it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So with that being.
Speaker 2: Said, Oh no, damnit, I understand. I understand.
Speaker 3: Bill Belichick is telling UNC staff to copy his twenty four year old girlfriend, Jordan Hudson in every message intended for him.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: From Coach Belichick, Monday, December sixteen, twenty twenty four, eleven p m. To Blah blah blah. You see what it is, Robbie, thank you for the email. I'm including Jordan on this email so she can keep up with our postings. Can you include her on anything you sending me? Thank you, bb That's how the bad thing is. Let me ask you a question. When somebody send stuff from you, did you include on everything that was sent to you?
Speaker 4: Did you include? I'm just say asking yes.
Speaker 3: Oh, why you're shaking it bump like you the kem backer Tombo, ain't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying to hear that you know I'm talking about it.
Speaker 4: Will you ask me at a good or bad thing? I'm asking you.
Speaker 2: On certain things, on certain things.
Speaker 3: That did you say hold on, let me go back, let me go every Can you include her on anything you send me? I will pose this again to one Oh Joe Finko. At any point in time, did you request that everything that was sent to you was copying to your girlfriend or significant other?
Speaker 4: Is a simple yes or a simple noe? Work related?
Speaker 2: Work related? Yes, I hold on?
Speaker 3: You ain't here, thank he said, thank, no, no, no, I heard, thank you for the email. I'm including Jordan on this email so she can keep up with our posting.
Speaker 2: Can you include nah? Now for me, I'm listening based on the question to keep things with thin context, anything work related. The small team.
Speaker 6: That I do have, that individual is included to make sure I stay on top of my stuff because sometimes I forget certain things.
Speaker 2: You know that the scheduling, what time of flight is my boarding passed?
Speaker 6: Just small stuff. So I stay on top of it, and that individual keep me ahead of schedule. That's all, but every day, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: It's it that Bill Belichick asks his UNC staff to copy his girlfriend on every email.
Speaker 2: They say to him.
Speaker 6: I have a question with as much as Bill has to worry about, would you think that's a good thing in general, So he could focus on the football side of things and anything outside of that, she can help and kind of kind of keep them abreast on what's going on.
Speaker 4: That's their relationship. I don't know. For the most part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see it on Joe here because a lot of stuff that Shelley gets copied on, because Shelley is the one.
Speaker 2: That has my has my there you go.
Speaker 3: So the problem that we was running into, Okay, I've got to do something for ESPN. I might have something scheduled for Nightcap, but then the overlap club shape and so now with so now everything we got a copy okay, blah blah blah. We got a potential sit down on club on this date. Shelley, this is not gonna work. Shannon has this already schedule on this day. Can we move it back a day or move it up a day? So I get it. I get it. I do get it. At first, I was like, damn everything. But yeah, for the most part, Shelley is loop that she looked in on every everything because he said copyhrols everything.
Speaker 2: Shelley's looped in on the most important stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but Bill is doing well. The thing, here's the thing, how about it, old Joe. Shelley is the email. You can't email me, so it's got to be it's got to Shelley. How bet this is old Joe. I'm loop being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: But this is Ojoe.
Speaker 3: The difference is like a lot of people that have executive assistants, you loop them and blah blah blah. She not his assistant. There's a difference between the two. I don't think I think coach Belerchak has an assistant. I don't think it's hurt he has a girlfriend. It's this young lady Jordan. Yeah, two different At any point in time where no, no, mm hmm, there wasn't no emails going because when Shelley was getting the emails, she wasn't then fording them on to someone else, say, would take a look at no?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: What so no?
Speaker 3: I like I said, as a sister, Yes, girlfriend, unless girlfriend is it?
Speaker 6: That's handling all the other You just said, why do you eliminate one expense? How do you eliminate one expense you make get.
Speaker 3: That expense Caro, North Carolina Tar Hills are playing for that's an expense.
Speaker 2: He doesn't need to because the targets I'm talk about me. We talked about me. We talk about me.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, but the men not only are the missus, but you're also the assistant you giving me.
Speaker 2: Listen, when you when you when you find a woman anyway in general, that actually care about you. No, she she.
Speaker 6: Brings that structure and discipline that you need to keep you keep your ass in line. Anyway, why not your girlfriend should be your sistant anyway?
Speaker 2: It makes it.
Speaker 6: Makes sense, It makes it a lot of times, children that that's part of the value that she asks, even being attached to you to be the help.
Speaker 3: But a lot of times, oh Joe, there's like I want to stay in this plane. I want to stay were you have somebody to hold to do that because I don't want to get the lines blurn. I get it, I do, I get it, I do I get it. But hey, when you love o Joe, we all been there. Now, don't fight.
Speaker 4: We been there.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Hold on where you going with this?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Talk to me.
Speaker 4: We've been there.
Speaker 3: When we tell the girl everything, every move, I'm going here. I'm going there. I meant I'm meeting Chauncey, I'm meeting Doug. I'm going to hang with TJ. I'm going to do this. I'm going to do X, Y and Z. You tell everything. There was a time period there might not be. It might have been a month, It might have been two months, it might have been six months, it mould have been a year.
Speaker 6: Hey, you know literally you do at the beginning when things you know, when things are gone well, but you know, obviously.
Speaker 2: Individual loses those privileges. No, you know, I ain't trying to be funny. I'm just being honest with you.
Speaker 4: I know you agress me funny.
Speaker 6: Sometimes a person loses those privileges to know your every move.
Speaker 2: So I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 6: But in love, listen, love, there's a thin line between being in love and being stupid. And I never crossed that line over before to being stupid ever.
Speaker 3: Advert But hey, coach Belichick, of love, man, when you do love, they say love is like a cataract.
Speaker 2: It's blinding, that's what they say.
Speaker 4: Oo.
Speaker 2: I ain't never had no cataracts. I know they do have lacy surgery. Though I know that.
Speaker 3: He's appearing in He's a four Godfather Harlem mg MGM. He's been on How to Get Away with Murder, The Voting, The Beautiful, Dear White People, Chicago, Fire with Love and Madell Family Funeral, Funeral, Take Us get uh Now time to welcome Rome flip ro He What do you do?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Are you doing?
Speaker 4: What's up? Baby?
Speaker 2: Say shot? What's the word? Man?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: We're good, We're good. Tell us about the Godfather of Harlem. How did you come about getting that role?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I auditioned for it, so uh.
Speaker 1: I got the script and sort of a breakdown, and I was like Frank Lucas, you know, young Frank. I was like, okay, let me do some research. And I didn't think actually was gonna rock with me for it, because you know a lot of times that I don't get cast in those gritty roles like that. But you know, our creator Chris Broncatto like he just saw something in my tape. He was just like, you were you were the guy right away. I was like, okay, so you know, we did it. I got to work with Forrests and filmed for about five months on that five and a half months and it's you know, we almost hear comes out April.
Speaker 3: You saw, you just saw the Denzel portrayal of Frank Lucas an American gangster. Did you lean into that or you were trying to go a totally different way since I got to put my own spin on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I'm inspired by him regardless, you know, but I didn't any inspiration from his portrayal of Frank at all, because he plays him at a point in his life where he's already the game, you know, right, I play a young Frank who now touches down at Harlem in nineteen sixty six with nothing just back right, right. We get to kind of know the conception of like who Frank was in the beginning, and we take him on a little journey to ultimately who he does become. You know, this version of Frank Lucas that you know Digzel played in the movie. That's like, hey, when it comes to acting, right, obviously, we all we all pull motivation from from from people that we see and we want to achieve the type of greatness they have. Who are some actors that you watched that made you realize, you know what, I can actually do this.
Speaker 2: Early on. You know, one of my favorites was Will Smith.
Speaker 1: And you know Will was that guy because he was he was able to have uh just this comedic timing a bottom and you know, with fresh prints, and but he had so many like heavy scenes in that in that series, also more notable probably you probably know if you've seen it, as like you know where his dad leaves. Oh yeah, So that that scene always stuck out to me because for whatever reason, when I was younger, I never thought about acting or anything, you know, until I became an adult. But uh, when I thought about like Will's career, I was like, man, this guy can do everything.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a Swiss army knife, you know.
Speaker 1: So like, if I'm lucky enough to have a career with that kind of longevity, uh, with the amazing stories that he's been able to tell, then you know, I've done an amazing job.
Speaker 6: When it comes to also acting, I mean I really never put my foot into it.
Speaker 2: I just small done small cameos.
Speaker 6: Do you think having range being able to play multiple roles plays a part and having longevity as an actor when you can do much more as opposed to just being always doing the same type of being cast as the same different role in movies.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think if you're good at what you do, there'll always be a lane for you. You know, it's good to kind of reinvent yourself. You know, Two Chains one of my Homiesee, he always told me this, like, you have to look at yourself as a business, so you have to reinvent yourself every couple of years. And it's the same thing with acting, Like we have a certain itch. I think most actors that I know has this itch they want to scratch, and that's just the journey of getting opportunities to play different characters, you know, whether it's comedic or it his drama or whatever.
Speaker 2: But some guys just figure it out, like, Yo, this is my lane. I'm gonna stick to it.
Speaker 1: You know. The Rock, the Rock, he's he's great at what he does. You know, he was once one of the most paid, you know, actors in Hollywood. And it wasn't like he was out there doing Shakespeare, you know what I mean, on his thing and he did it well. If you about your niche and you're great at it, then you know, I think it's just about building on that and then when you when you're ready, you good opportunity. Then you try to try to stretch a little more and do different stuff.
Speaker 3: Rom you won the Celebrity All Star Game MVP. Were you good in sports when you were growing up? Did you want to be a sports If you played sports? What sport did you play? And do you want to be a professional athlete?
Speaker 2: I never had dreams of playing professionally.
Speaker 1: I always knew how handicapped I was at hypewive, you know. But I played football high school and I played basketball, and I didn't get good at basketball until I was like a senior in high school. Okay, I never got the glory, you know. I wasn't the guy was who was starting every game. I was at the end of the bench.
Speaker 2: A lot of time, you know what I mean. I had to work my way there. And now I'm a bucket. I'm like that. Now you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Oh you a bucket?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, say I like that. No, it was dope. Playing doing the NBA thing was was a dream. I'm true.
Speaker 3: We need to we need to get you with Gilly because Gilly say he'll bucket. He say they call him Damon Gilly. So I need.
Speaker 2: And you know I saw that. You know, I like I like you, I like it.
Speaker 1: He can't he can't guard me though, Heilly, Gilly, I like you see you see Gilly, Gilly.
Speaker 3: I just want you to know. Did you hear what wrong saying? You can't see him on that court? Hey, that's what he is?
Speaker 2: Just good on the wood doing put put a little price to it. He put it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, getting what you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: Put on thousand Yeah, yeah, Yah, We're gonna make that happen. Okay, we need Billy.
Speaker 3: The man says, money on the wood is good. I like money out of sight cause a fight. That's what I'm talking about. What I'm talking about, wrong, That's what I'm talking about, Gilly. What you're trying to do?
Speaker 2: Hey, wrong? You got to play? You know the All Star Game is in La next Oh it is, Yeah, Clippers, Clippers.
Speaker 4: Right into it. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know I gotta go ahead ahead. Is there a dream role or character you want to play?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: I have a dream role, and listen, I'm not in the act. Listen.
Speaker 6: I love acting. I love the craft itself. I loved arts, drama, theater, all that.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I was. I was a drama major.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, speaking of I'm going to see Denzel. I'm in New York right now. I'm going to see I'm going to see a fellow Saturday. But I've always wanted to act beside Daniel day Lewis.
Speaker 2: I would never get the opportunity. I'm just saying a dream.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's it's just so far, it's it's stretched out the imagination. It would never happen. But just I love Daale day Lewis. I love everything he's ever done. If you had, well, he he retired, he retired, He ain't really do it hing.
Speaker 2: The more he got one he has coming out.
Speaker 1: His son is back in the you know, he kind of came out of retirement to do that mean roll or character that you want.
Speaker 2: To play superhero Man, superhero Yeah, yeah, but I won't represent.
Speaker 1: Like Man, just like a reimagined version of like what a superhero is, you know, And there's a lot of stuff floating around. But I've always wanted to be able to do a do a film or like a series where you know, actually, you know, raising Dion, I have power, right, So I was kind of like a superhero in that but I'm thinking more globally. I'm thinking more Marvel, I'm thinking more DC. I need, I need want of them, kind of kind of get you know, work working towards you know, I'm in that gym, I lifting like shake shape.
Speaker 3: What the matter this? You say you want to play like a superhero? Who is your favorite superhero?
Speaker 2: I mean Batman was always that guy for me.
Speaker 7: You ain't got no problems, right, I know he got he just had. He can't lie, he can't see, I can't. Yeah, he got that belt, take that belt off. Here he get a lab will he got smart enough?
Speaker 2: You're smart? You know now?
Speaker 1: He was my favorite growing up though Superman. You know, it made me eventually ready for a black Superman. I'm ready to step in there.
Speaker 2: Man. Uh, I got.
Speaker 1: Us any honestly, Like I always just felt like if I got the opportunity to play.
Speaker 2: Like a version of a Spider Man, will be dope.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Right?
Speaker 1: You know in the multiverse, there's so many of them. Maybe I'm maybe I could be one of them ones.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Man, you know, hey, the guy that plays Spider Man, they really they Tobey Maguire, Uh, what's the what's the dating the day of Now, what's his name? Tom Holland, Tom Holland, Man, them guys tiny wrong, Yeah, you must be gonna be a bigg ass spider man.
Speaker 1: But look in the multi verse, they all different, you know, like I might be the swing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm a little.
Speaker 6: Bigger, like I have I have one. I'm nosey young, you know, I love, I love vacum. So I got I got nothing. I'm just I'm a name off five of my favorite actors, right, and I want your name on five five years. So my five is Denzel, Edward Norton, Chris James McAvoy and probably the last I go with Anthony Hopkins. Not just just five of mine. That very rangy the player, you know. Daniel de lewis to that as well. This who would your five be? Right off the top of your head?
Speaker 1: Well, I would say this, I love your list, but I would have probably added a woman or to Meryl Street, May.
Speaker 2: Street Street a little color in that too.
Speaker 4: You put vowel in there?
Speaker 6: What about Claire Danes? Did you see Temple Grandon?
Speaker 2: Did you see Temple Granding? By any chance? But what we're talking about it later get a change. Watch Claire Dane and Temple Grand and you'll get an understanding. We're one of my favorites. Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Obviously for me, you know, my top five kind of is like for factors, I try to like step away from the cliches.
Speaker 2: Obviously I'm a huge fan of Like he's.
Speaker 1: On everybody, Yes, probably on every red list.
Speaker 2: Do I think you h?
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: Samuel Jackson. I mean his his resume is like impatible, He's up there. You wanted the Greats? He wanted the greats if you actually look at the range and like the dude, like, can you do?
Speaker 2: It's hard to do snakes on the plane? Did it?
Speaker 1: Seeing how hard that movie was probably for him to do? Awards, Yeah, he's done everything. Man time to kill Killed? I think hateful a.
Speaker 2: What's that on on? Yeah? Ole fiction?
Speaker 3: Oh what's that that moves Spike Lee movie?
Speaker 4: Remember label? You know what?
Speaker 2: Remember lake View Terrors? Oh yeah, who was it? Oh? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But he would, he would, he would just giving them nighbors.
Speaker 3: Hell, he cutting down the trees and his spotlights onuler.
Speaker 2: Now he needs some more here to get his flowers.
Speaker 3: So I think, no, they never, they never gave the I don't even know if he's ever been nominated for an Oscar, but if he didn't win it for jane O, he ain't win it for some of the roles that he played.
Speaker 4: The Time to Kill can't give it to him now.
Speaker 2: He was cooking or he was cooking it. He had a straight But it seems to me that you like guys would range for me.
Speaker 3: I love Tom Hanks, range out to Yang Yang, a guy that he's no longer Withers.
Speaker 2: Robin Williams had incredible race. He was great.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh the women, I love Viola Davis obviously.
Speaker 3: Uh redhead, redhead lady name wrong?
Speaker 4: What's the redhead?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Movie Julie Julian Moore, Julia Roberts, No, no, no, Julian Moore.
Speaker 2: I ain't familiar. I'm thinking of Amy Adams on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know Amy adam Uh, what's the she wanted Academy Award? Julianne Moore's gotta be her name?
Speaker 4: Joanne Moore?
Speaker 3: Yes, the Redhead? Yeah, man, she won a couple of Academy Awards. She is incredible. She is incredible.
Speaker 1: You know, I got to work I got to work with Violetys on how to get.
Speaker 2: Rid of.
Speaker 3: Hey, you get to eat you Well, if you want an egot, you got the You ain't. No, you got ranged Emmy, a Grammy, an Oscar and a Tony.
Speaker 4: You can sing, you can dash, you can act.
Speaker 2: Oh that's jul for mom. That's Lamb Hannibal Man.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's Jody f Jody Foster was.
Speaker 2: She was in Silence. Wait, she's in one of them. Mm hmm, there's a couple of she was she.
Speaker 4: Than the movie?
Speaker 2: Yes, she's that's that's Clarine Clarice.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah in the rebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if I think, if I'm not mistaken, I think Silence of the Lamb is after Hannibal. Hannibal was first, but they released Silent the Lambs.
Speaker 2: I just know that's Clarice.
Speaker 4: Did work.
Speaker 2: My man worked?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh no, Country for Home Buddy Buddy was he didn't talk. Yeah, well he talked, but he was just like a man. A few words and that, but yeah it.
Speaker 4: Was too late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, left the court.
Speaker 4: He was, you're from spring Room.
Speaker 3: You're from Springfield, Illinois, So that means are you a bulls?
Speaker 4: Embarrassed fan clubs, White Sox? Are you all?
Speaker 3: Have you like kind of like graduate moved on because guy's been terrible for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, I was actually going to Chicago, I was, I was.
Speaker 1: I was growing up a when I moved to Springfield, and I actually went to the same high schools Andrew Goudala. So he's much older than me though, but and we we never even met, which is crazy. But but yeah, you know, Springfield is kind of a small town, but it's it's oddly like a place where a lot of people come out of creatively for some reason. But I was, I was a Bears fan. You know when d Rose was the was the man, you know, I got to see Mike Bulls fans, I mean Bulls plan. Yeah, you know when d Rose was the man, you know, always wanted to playing d Roses. You know, then he got hurt and then shortly after that, you know, it's just me and Bron lock in steady.
Speaker 2: Me and Ron Bron you know.
Speaker 4: So that's it.
Speaker 3: Bron fan out wherever he at. That's where I met, you know. That's what I've talked about now, Springfield. The most famous a love from Springfield is Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Yeah, facts, Yeah, So what was it?
Speaker 4: I mean, do people I mean what what of the light.
Speaker 3: I mean, we talked about obviously one of the great presidents, what he meant for American history, his place in American history. Did you understand what Abraham Lincoln was outside of being a president? Did you understand what it meant for that little small you said, it's some very small town in Illinois.
Speaker 4: Did you understand what he meant at the time when you were growing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, they have like the statue, the statue of him that's like from near the library in the town, and so I would always ride my bike I see. I used to always see it all the time. But it never crossed my mind what it meant or if it was important or anything. But when you get older and then you look back and you're like, wow, that's actually dope. You know that that's part of our history there.
Speaker 3: What about your bears, Caleb Williams, they've done a great job. They've got them offensive line. They're gonna protect him now. They got weapons. You know, they drafted Roman doonsay. Rome, you don't hear very many Rome. First man, the Roman doons ay, we got we got wrong, Flynn, you got DJ Moore. We don't know the situation you got col committed to wide receiver. We don't know if they're gonna bring Keenan Allen back, but they should be better. What is your expectation for the Bears this season?
Speaker 1: Well, I think, you know, Caleb showed that with enough time he can be accurate. He was one of the most accurate accurate quarterbacks last season. So they showed up that old line. Obviously, they got my guy from from the Chiefs. I'm a Chiefs fan too. I just I like I'm doing Yeah, yeah, I'm more of like a player guy.
Speaker 2: I like certain players.
Speaker 4: That's that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But they showed up that old line. I think hopefully they get in the draft thing they can find something. He's great where you can trade outside of the draft and be able to find something instead of like having to look in the draft.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: But I think Caleb is going to be a lot more comfortable, you know, obviously, as he has a new head coach who is incredible, you know, for the Lions, and I just think, you know, he's gonna be in a better place and he'll be able to be the best version of himself, especially if he has a little more time behind that old line.
Speaker 3: You got your special project coming up? Anything you want to share your dog gonna program? Yeah, yes, for sure, I got it.
Speaker 1: So I got a show called side Quest that's on Apple TV that could out March twenty sixth. And you know, obviously, god Father of Harlem is April thirteen, and so and Shannon, you know I got I'm gonna gift y'all a year subscription for MGM plus for both of y'all.
Speaker 2: Mixure y'all.
Speaker 6: When I like that, I like that. I don't mean to be greedy. I know you already offered me something. But also listen, if you got a chance that got a roll for me.
Speaker 2: I'm always looking at the first of my portfolio. I got.
Speaker 6: I got a little foot of the dough when it comes a little acting. I got my sack card.
Speaker 2: So man, I like to story how much well you know we're.
Speaker 3: Young, you know, okay, the only sack wrong, the only sag he got his past, that only sag he got from.
Speaker 2: Listen to me. Listen. I could be Cite Shakespeare, Oh I could. I could. I could be Frank Lucas, Oh I could be Pablo Escobar. I can't even spend so many different pars what I do in front of camera.
Speaker 4: I believe me.
Speaker 1: I like onto because whatever he feel ambitious about, he goes do it even feel like it's not something you should be doing.
Speaker 2: The Thank you man, I saw sparing no challenge. I like that.
Speaker 8: But you know I'm gonna be believing in me. Man, thank you for I believe believe he just trying to keep you humble. You gotta respect like that. I believe I believe he got he got on that.
Speaker 3: He got on that that bull for all of a one point two point three five seconds.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna tak you one more thing for forfore before y'all give me up out of here.
Speaker 2: Right, So you know, a lot a lot of being said.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It could be in Denver, it could be a dinner, it can be in September, about wrote.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining problem Yeah all the time, bro, Man, I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Checking out on the God feed them for God Father Harlem on MGM plus Rome.
Speaker 4: Congratulations. Thanks for all the blessings that's coming your way.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us on night Captain Night. We greatly appreciate it. Continued success, We'll see you down the road.
Speaker 2: Man, appreciate you all right, that was a classic. That was a classic, Ending
Speaker 3: The volume,