Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: No Cowboys This he's Talking Cowboys, stringing live.
Speaker 1: From the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco Street.
Speaker 3: That's got pison, paints adown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle Yeoman's.
Speaker 4: Belty snap Prescott with plenty of time, lops.
Speaker 5: It in zone.
Speaker 6: Jake Ferguson.
Speaker 4: Coupled bunch of.
Speaker 7: All Adams, but it doesn't matter. Sergy into the end zone and Dallas takes the lead of the four dallous howboy.
Speaker 4: It's a victory Friday on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company.
Speaker 7: We could say it with your.
Speaker 8: Chest because the Cowboys got the job done and they defeat the Seattle Seahawks forty one thirty five the final score from AT and T Stadium, and they improved to nine.
Speaker 4: And three on the twenty twenty three NFL campaign. That was the first time I've heard that callback. That's only the second highlight I've heard. First call I've heard back, and it was weird even hearing the call.
Speaker 7: Just the fact that it was a thing. It honestly feels like a dream.
Speaker 4: But for those that know me and know what was happening last night, I got the chance to fill in for Brad Sham and in the Cowboys radio booth when I smitson the hope in prayers for Brad for a quick and speedy recovery. He'll be back next week against Philadelphia, have no doubt in my mind. But it was a bit surreal getting to hear that touchdown call from Jake Ferguson because it was a hell of a game and I had a blasket in to call it for sure.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, walk us through a Kyle, because I because I found out about an hour before kickoff, and from what I know, you didn't find out much much before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So well, first Chris Beam in the pack, Josh Rodriguez, John Machoda, We've got Nick Harris. I'm Kyle Yeoman's Isaiah standback is en route to the PAC twelve championship game with his son.
Speaker 10: Right sco ducks Isaiah.
Speaker 4: Nah, go go dogs, get it done for Washington and you dub that'll be a fun one.
Speaker 7: But I'll take you through it.
Speaker 4: So we were at the stadium last night for Pregame Live, and we had kind of pubbed that throughout the week and talked about how.
Speaker 7: We were going to the stadium.
Speaker 4: We only go on site for a number of games a year and won over the last couple of years, we've gone a couple times this year. This was the second game that we've been at the stadium, two of three total. We're on the side line. We just got started with Pregame Live. Five point thirty was when we kick things off. About twenty minutes into the show. I'm looking to my right and I see Derek Eagleton and Nick Eatman start to work their way down and kind of trickle down, and they keep kind of looking over at me and smiling oddly enough and kind of giving me like a point every now and again, and they were talking to each other, but I picked up on it, and I remember looking at Nick and trying to communicate without communicating because I was off camera, but we were definitely on microphone, and I was trying to communicate off camera, and I couldn't understand what he was saying.
Speaker 7: I thought I was in trouble or that I said something wrong. That was the first thing.
Speaker 4: And they were going to come and be like, hey, guys, got to cool it down here or do something separate. Well, in the middle of a break, and we don't really take breaks, there are sound bites.
Speaker 7: So about forty five seconds sixty seconds, I get approached by Nick and Derek and they say, hey, you're up. I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: And he was like, you're calling the game that I Brad was unable to make it, fell sick on the way here and he had to turn around and leave the stadium.
Speaker 7: And I was like, okay, all right, let's gate we rolling.
Speaker 4: But I also had the rest of the pregame show too to worry about. So at that point that's when kind of the adrenaline started pumping a little bit. And of course I prepare for a game for pregame and postgame coverage far different than.
Speaker 7: What I do for an NFL game or a play by play game.
Speaker 4: Rather, I mean, this is a look of the preparation that I would do for an NFL game. So this is one sheet and it's eleven by seventeen, it's two sided, and it's got pretty much every player possible on here.
Speaker 7: That's not what I had to call the game last night. I had this.
Speaker 4: I had a flip card that they give everybody in the press box that has both rosters on It has the officials on it down at the bottom and some pronunciations there as well.
Speaker 7: Luckily for me, I've called the Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 4: Before I got a chance to call them from a color analyst standpoint on the TV broadcast in the preseason. So getting up there, I just had to kind of get my bearing straight. I finally got up there about fifty minutes up until kickoff. Was when I settled into the booth and credit to Tim Collins over at one O five three the fan. First thing he said, he walked in, he said, what do we What do you need from us? I was like, honestly, I just need you to print the boards that I had. So this is a smaller version of what I normally had. And they printed it out on just eleven by what is this eleven by seventeen and this is not eleven by seventeen eight and a half by fourteen illegal size piece of paper?
Speaker 10: And is there an illegal size?
Speaker 7: No, there's legal. And then there's no tabloid I think is the big one.
Speaker 4: But they printed it off and got me a water.
Speaker 7: That was the other thing. I was like, I just really need a water right now too.
Speaker 4: Got a chance to sit down and talked it over with our spotter stats guy and Babe Laufenberg and got to call the game last night.
Speaker 7: It was a lot of fun, had a blast.
Speaker 4: Doing it, and it was a whirlwind of a moment because you don't normally get to make your NFL play by play debut on about what is that an hour's notice, hour twenty minutes notice. But got it done and had a blast doing it.
Speaker 11: So freaking proud of you to congratulations. That's amazing. And the calls that I heard were astounding, like good, really really killed.
Speaker 7: It, Thanks man. I had a blast once I kind of settled in.
Speaker 4: It took me about half a quarter a couple of drives to really be there and have my feet planted and come down from cloud nine a little bit and call the game.
Speaker 7: And Babe did a phenomenal job of just kind of.
Speaker 4: Allowing me to be myself and encouraging me in that regard and saying, all.
Speaker 7: Right, like now the nerves are done, just get back to what you do.
Speaker 4: And that was what I was able to do and it had a fun broadcast to go with, because that game was incredible.
Speaker 11: To me at any point where you're like, are we really about to lose my first game?
Speaker 4: Uh No, honestly, I were just had a hunch the whole time that I felt like they were going to get it done.
Speaker 7: I really did. And the one time that I think I would have thought it is if they.
Speaker 4: Would have converted on the fourth in inches and when Seattle elected to go for it just on the edge of Dallas territory and it was right there fourth in inches and they ran it.
Speaker 7: If they would have converted there, I might have been like, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 12: You talk. I mind that Sharboney run, that de Marcus Lawrence made that great.
Speaker 4: Stop, incredible stop, DLAG to the rescue, DLAGT save.
Speaker 7: Donna was there too.
Speaker 4: That's the thing about this game is it had a little bit of everything in it. So I'll start things off any news and notes Nick that we have to hit.
Speaker 9: No, not necessarily again, it was once again in a pretty clean game from an injuries perspective. Yeah, knock on wood. This is happening pretty frequently recently. In fact, I was I was talking about this yesterday with Patrick Walker before the game and talking about Peyton Hendershot and now he has to be activated in the next couple of days or he'll have to stay on the IR the rest of the season. And I couldn't remember if I asked Patrick or if he asked me. He's like, why open the twenty one day practice window if you didn't have like a spot that you would try to figure out for him? And I was like, Okay, maybe it's because they were expecting someone to get hurt, not necessarily like, ah, you know, let's make sure he gets I mean, it's just like, it's just what happens.
Speaker 10: It's football.
Speaker 9: In three weeks, like you most likely, especially with the way the season has gone for the Cowboys, you'd probably have a spot that would be able to open up.
Speaker 10: But it hasn't happened. So it's a good problem to have right now.
Speaker 9: These guys are really healthy going into Philadelphia here in ten days, and they will have ten days to be able to prepare three games and twelve days. They get out of it healthy, that's probably the biggest thing. And then they get out three and oh that's probably the second biggest thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I would say the only other thing non game related. Jerry did give an update on Shack Leonard after the game, at least he was asked about it. So what he said is that he doesn't know for sure where it's at right now. Shack Lender and his representative said they were going to get back with the Cowboys this weekend, and Jerry said it's probably, you know, after Philadelphia plays, he said, we had a great visit and that's pretty much the way we left it. But then he was asked to follow up about, you know, is Leonard's health possibly an issue with all of this, because there had been some talk of you know, he's coming off these back injuries and that, and he just said, that's a big question that certainly he goes. I don't want to sound like it's an issue, and it's not an issue for us to not sign him, so it's not enough of an issue that would.
Speaker 12: Prevent them from signing him.
Speaker 13: But obviously there's something there the fact that you know, he's coming off these back issues, and so we'll see where that goes.
Speaker 12: I don't know, I'm.
Speaker 13: Interested to just see how this whole thing unfolds, because.
Speaker 12: You could be getting a good player that can help you right away.
Speaker 13: You could be getting somebody that all of a sudden he gets in your building and he's out there on the field, and he doesn't look like the same guy that he was two three years ago when he was just making all pro you know, And so they're going to have to make that decision ultimately.
Speaker 12: And it goes back to what I said earlier.
Speaker 13: I'm not going to be making some hardcore judgment one way or the other of like, oh the.
Speaker 12: Eagles beat him to it, or the Cowboys be the Eagles.
Speaker 13: Like I'm gonna need to see player on the field before I'm making those judgments about it just because of a name. You know, you got to see how the guy plays. But obviously, if they're going hard to try and sign him, they obviously think highly of what he can contribute.
Speaker 9: And listening back to what Jerry said, I don't know, maybe I'm just reading between the lines a little bit too much, but it didn't fit sound like there was a ton of confidence. Yeah again, I'm not trying to put words in Jerry's mouse, but it didn't sound completely uh confident, like yeah, we're gonna get this guy.
Speaker 10: So I guess we'll find out on Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he kind of backtracked a little bit on the confidence level. Earlier in the week, he was saying, Yeah, we're gonna have dinner, We're gonna have him in the building.
Speaker 7: It's a great day, and this is gonna be awesome. And then all of a sudden, it's like, we'll see how this goes. We'll see what he's trying to play his cards, right.
Speaker 11: It sounds like, you know, yeah, keeping it a little close to the chest and not trying to reveal too much.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's true. And sometimes Jerry wants to reveal a lot and other times he doesn't. And maybe that's part of it.
Speaker 10: Almost like he's a businessman.
Speaker 14: It is.
Speaker 7: It is like business man. All right, let's talk about this game.
Speaker 4: Forty one thirty five, one of five games in NFL history to not include a punt from either team. Only five games and five games in NFL history.
Speaker 10: Wow. You know, Mike McCarthy's been a part of like a couple of those.
Speaker 13: I feel like he's had two or three that's three, yeah, three, two of them, that's wild. Two of them were in twenty fourteen with that Packers team that I believe went to the NFC Championship game.
Speaker 7: I believe so twenty. If it was twenty fourteen, then yes.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was the DEAs catch game.
Speaker 7: More like Riverboat, Mike. Yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay. I like that part of more deserving of the title. This game had a little bit of everything.
Speaker 4: It had defensive playmakers, it had offensive playmakers pretty much. Both quarterbacks played really well for that matter, and I think both defenses probably left yesterday saying.
Speaker 7: There there are some holes there there to clean up.
Speaker 4: Of course, we had one hundred and twenty plus yards of penalties for both teams overall. I mean individually Dallas had one twenty two, Seattle had one.
Speaker 7: Thirty. It's it was.
Speaker 4: An incredible game. It was incredibly entertaining from beginning to end. Josh, what was your number one takeaway though?
Speaker 11: Okay, well, if you were to tell me, uh, Seattle's going to score thirty five points, metcalf is going to score three touchdowns, we're gonna have one sack to their four. In the last eight seasons during the Deck era, we lose that.
Speaker 7: Game every single time. Yeah.
Speaker 11: I think dek is, I mean, hands down, dek is our most valuable player. I don't know if that's a league wide situation. I'm not here for that conversation, but it is clear that he is the most valuable player to this team.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 9: Whenever you look at what Dak was able to do yesterday, and what we talked about this week going into it was that, you know, he's he struggled against heavy zone scheme concepts throughout his throughout his career, and we'ven't seen it in a couple of times this year whenever that's kind of reared around, specifically in Arizona, man, he dominated.
Speaker 10: From start to finish. It was.
Speaker 9: It was an incredible effort from him. He was using his mobility, he was fighting off guys. At that one play where he fought off half forget who it was, but it was off the right side.
Speaker 7: And he was tackled.
Speaker 9: I looked down at my computer, like I because I was like, okay, that play's done.
Speaker 4: And then I look and even hear it on my call, I was like, and Dak sacked in the bad No, he broke free like it was. It was just an I don't know if I've seen a plague go that deep into a sack before he breaks out of it and a quarterback is able to break free and then complete a pass down the sideline. Another great thing of that play was Jaylen Tolbert getting both feet in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because that was that was he was.
Speaker 4: He had about a blade of grass there and he was able to slip in and get it in the sideline.
Speaker 7: So impressive play all the way across the board. But that was just one of many from Dak last night.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and shout out to Jaylen Tolbert as well. That was one of two impact plays that he had yesterday. I had a huge PI drawn on Tarik Woolan. I believe that was gosh. I don't even remember when that was, but I remember being a big, big play towards a scoring drive. I I worry a little bit about teams attacking to Ron Bland moving forward because of what happened last night. And you know, you look at what he did in coverage and it was not great. He had the interception to be able to make up for it and look at the stat box at the end of the day and be okay with that. But one of two things are about to happen over the course of the next five games. They're going to attack Deron Bland, and they're going to find some things that worked for the Seahawks last night and things that worked last week as well against Deron Bland, because it was some moments where he kind of faltered last week as well against the Commanders, and they're gonna be able.
Speaker 10: To continue attack those things.
Speaker 9: The opponents or Deron Bland is going to be able to fix these things correct it. They're still going to throw at him just as much and he's gonna end up with some gaudy interception numbers on the other side of this.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 4: Even on a night where it was not Deron Bland's night, and it was pretty obvious early on that it was not Deron blanz night.
Speaker 7: He still had an interception and almost ended up with two and had another one.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're right, it's that whole bend. But don't break thing. He is unbroken. He's unfazed. He doesn't it doesn't seem like he dwells on that too much. Granted, you know, we let up a seventy five yard touchdown to Dkay, who's the fastest receiver in the league this year apparently, but it didn't FaZe him. Comes back next quarter and gets that pick. I mean, it's insane.
Speaker 10: I would make for the next time.
Speaker 9: I would make the argument that he did break last night and then he's able to find some superglue and just kind of put it back together a little bit, and you can still see them broken, but it's you know, it's together a little bit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 13: My biggest takeaway is actually about the Seahawks and the way Gino Smith played, because.
Speaker 12: It's easy to just look at.
Speaker 13: The one side of the ball and just look at like the team that you're covering and stuff like that. Geno Smith has not played like that all season. And there were moments in that game where he was getting the ball out so quick that you weren't really allowing the.
Speaker 12: Pass rush to do much. And that I believe is easier said than done.
Speaker 13: And so yes, can you get that from going against the Jalen Hurts or if you know a brock Purty is playing well, of course, and that's why those games will be that, just like this game was, you're not blowing those good teams out. So I believe when I watched that game, the way Gino Smith played so well, that's why that this was more of a game, and I just see like, you know, comments after the game and and and people complaining that it wasn't another blowout and that this isn't you know a team that's on those I'm telling you, the way Gino Smith played, I don't care what team he was with, he was going to keep that team in their game. I mean, he made so many outstanding throws that sometimes you just got to tip your cap to guys. There there were plays that you know, he threw a couple of the metcalf where I was like, yeah, dron Bland probably needed to be in a little bit better position. About how many corners in the league are going to be in a better position then, and they got some confidence early. But yeah, even you know, just in talking with Mike after the game, like even said there was some stuff they were doing quick game wise that they have not seen from Seattle that much this season to have that effectiveness. And so because of that, I just think that there's a lot of people that will watch that.
Speaker 12: Game and be like, where was all the pressure? Where's all the pressure?
Speaker 13: Well, when you're playing at the level that Gino Smith was, I mean, and I'm not even talking about just completed passes. I'm talking about some of the pressures they got in there where he would just get the ball out, so that was an incomplete pass as opposed to just like a drive wrecking sack and things like that. So, I mean, there's just more to it than I just you don't need to style point every win. Be happy that you got this win. The team stepped up when they had you. Obviously, if you've watched the Eagles, they've had a lot of games like this. You're not going to blow out everybody like that. You should be if you're a Cowboys fan this morning, you should be happy with the way that the team played. Was it perfect, No, But to get that win in that game, the way that they did, I thought that was outstanding. Actually might be the most impressive out of all these wins to me that they've had at home.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, I really do. Six points doesn't matter. You've had style points all year. Style points are beating teams by twenty points or more. If you don't do that against Seattle, as long as you've got to win, get out.
Speaker 7: Of there and be happy with it.
Speaker 4: Especially like you said, Geno Smith had some magician work like plays just to get the ball out and to avoid a sack because it happened over and over again. And then we talked going into the week about how bad that offensive line was and how they do a pressures and how Geno Smith was under pressure for a lot of the.
Speaker 7: Games this year.
Speaker 4: Even when he was under pressure, he looked cool, calm and collected and was able to deliver really good balls. You're one turn of the right direction away for Tyler Lockett, away from another touchdown that you have to make up down the stretch for Dallas. So it doesn't mean it's the game winner and that it's over at that point, but it would have been much tougher for Dallas to make a comeback in the fourth quarter and to salt away the game after another defensive stop.
Speaker 7: I mean, it turns.
Speaker 4: It takes one player or the other to completely turn the tide of a football game. Dallas lost a game like that with Philadelphia earlier in the season. They won this one this time around.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And I think as well, whenever you look at the second half and how things played out and Cowboys having to kind of play from behind after Seattle got the double double, which we're going to talk about you know, taking the ball on the coin toss, but that's an next conversation.
Speaker 10: Being able to make up for it.
Speaker 9: The time of possession battle thirteen minutes more than this Seahawks. The Cowboys had the ball, so being able to have that and take that into the second half and utilize that. They ran the ball twenty times with Tony Pollard. That's the biggest usage I remember from him, at least since Arizona when he had twenty two carries. It ended up working out, and every single player on this offense was able to be able to find a stride defensively. Defensively, I need to go back and watch the film, but at least for me from an initial viewing, they were getting obliterated in man coverage. I mean, this is a really talented receiving core. Whenever you're able to get these guys going, Tyler Lockett at DK Metcalf obviously had a great day.
Speaker 10: The rookie Jackson Smith and Jigbas shut out Rockwell.
Speaker 9: Texas had an awesome day as well and had a touchdown called back that was close. These guys are athletic, they're talented, and they get off the line super fast, and we saw that, and they are man beaters, all of them. And whenever the Cowboys adjusted and they were trying to come back and figure out some zone concepts to work in by that point they were already kind of getting shredded. And then Seattle was able to adjust and Gino Smith did the same exact thing. So, honestly, a really impressive outing from the Seahawks offense and Gino Smith really stood out to me as well. But you know, when it mattered, Cowboys made two huge fourth down stops in the fourth quarter and they were able to come out with a win. Yeah, forget style points. I mean, that's a really good team. That's a team that's going to be in the playoffs, that's going to push a playoff team.
Speaker 10: You take that at the end of the day.
Speaker 7: Got it done.
Speaker 4: Forty one to thirty five the final score. When we come back, let's talk about Dak Prescott again. The MVP conversation is starting to heat up nationally around Dak and Josh, you said, you're not.
Speaker 7: Here for this conversation, but we're here for this conversation.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, we're going to talk about it because he's playing at an MVP caliber level. But what would it take for him to squarely be in that conversation down the stretch and continuing to play really good teams, especially with Philadelphia coming up next week.
Speaker 7: With here with more coming on Talking Cowboys next.
Speaker 15: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheat of Savannah. I believe the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 16: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five.
Speaker 7: G for you for details.
Speaker 17: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football. So it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com. To fuel up today, Cowboys fans. After that move, we've just coined the term rowdy replay. Hey, let's roll back the table.
Speaker 6: Okay, there's our mascot rowdy cheering on the boys.
Speaker 7: And now he's on his phone on.
Speaker 6: His Bank of America Mobile Banking app, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica. Bank of America's digital twos are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't stop banking Everica.
Speaker 7: It's only available in the English language.
Speaker 4: You must download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on Sole like mobile devices.
Speaker 7: Message dat rais apply remember FBIC.
Speaker 18: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you, Dear Doctor?
Speaker 15: My friend supported me during a tough time, but what's the right gift that says thanks for being the shoulder.
Speaker 7: To cry out?
Speaker 18: Okay, this one's easy. I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 2: To talking Cowboys, Dak under center, followed by Lipke and Pollard.
Speaker 4: He fakes it to Pollard, steps up, throws back of the end zone.
Speaker 8: There cde Lamb tumbling, but he gets both feet down.
Speaker 4: Touchdown Cowboys and they retake the lead in the first first touchdown of the day for Dak Prescott. He finished with three in the air, no interceptions, two hundred and ninety nine yards. He was twenty nine of forty one. Shout out Chris Beam in the back for playing that early. This segment is brought to you by invisil Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys, and Dak Prescott's been putting plenty of smiles.
Speaker 7: On Cowboys Nation's faces lately because.
Speaker 4: He continues to play at an exceptionally high level.
Speaker 7: John Base, You've covered.
Speaker 4: This team for the closer to a decade now thirteen years, so more than the decade.
Speaker 7: Goodness, How how does this stretch.
Speaker 4: Of game play for Dak Prescott compare to what you've seen.
Speaker 7: From him in the past. Is it the best football that he's played?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's the best I've seen him play. And I think the only thing that would even be comparable for the Cowboys since I've covered him is there were some stretches in twenty fourteen where Romo was was really good and then obviously the defense wasn't that great in twenty fourteen. But no, for Dak, this this stretch right here, and then to do what he did last night against that Seattle team, Uh yeah, he continues to.
Speaker 12: He seeds expectations. If you take.
Speaker 13: Yourself back to that San Francisco game, what he's done Francisco game has been really impressive. I don't care what teams you're playing against. To not have just one game that kind of dips in these last seven that's been it's been pretty crazy, and I think it's totally deserving that now he is a guy that you know, I woke up this smat It was one of the first things I did is checked what the odds were on MV and he is second behind Jalen Hurts right now, and I think like a week or two ago, he was probably eighth, and then last week he moved up to probably fourth. I think it was tied for fourth with a couple other players, and now he's up to second behind behind Jalen Hurts, and I do think that's what it will come down to. I think the MVP race will come down to who wins the division, and it'll probably be that team's quarterback.
Speaker 7: No doubt about that. And if you think about it, so, if San Francisco.
Speaker 4: Defeats Philly this week, Dallas would most likely control their own destiny the rest of the way. Now there's some tie breakers that are involved because they would both be ten and three. If Dallas, of course, does defeat Philadelphia next week and Philly loses to San Francisco here on Sunday, there.
Speaker 7: Are some tie breakers there.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how the order of that shakes out where it would be since they did split the regular season series, But if Dallas wins out, you would think they would control their own destiny. If that's the case, I don't think you could find anybody else as the MVP, because if.
Speaker 7: Dallas has win out, Dak Prescott's going to be a huge part of that.
Speaker 4: Against Philadelphia, Buffalo, Miami, Detroit, and Washington. He's going to need to play lights out as he has been and then continue that down the stretch in order to win that award.
Speaker 7: I think it depends on the Philly game. Really.
Speaker 11: I think even even if we don't win out, I think there's a really good chance if Dak plays as he's been playing, puts on a show against Philly.
Speaker 7: I think it's hard to argue.
Speaker 11: And you know, Jalen Hurts has you know, lots of touchdowns, that's great. But as far as putting the team on his back, standing on business, I'd give it to Depress standing on business, give it to dec Rescott.
Speaker 4: Do you think he could win the win the MVP Award without winning the division though voters do take you.
Speaker 9: Think he can do that just because you look at Jalen Hurts turnovers and it's there. It's something that it's kind of surprising me that he is number one in this race right now, just because you got guys like Christian McCaffrey that are having such a huge season, even to attack of I Loo or Tyreek Hill. And I understand it's QB Award at the end of the day sometimes, but I don't know.
Speaker 7: It could certainly throw a wrench into this whole thing.
Speaker 10: He definitely could with that left arm of his. But I don't know.
Speaker 9: I feel like if Dak can continue this pace and he can finish off the season on this pace, and you look at the numbers at the end of the year, they're gonna be staunchly different from Jalen Hrs. If he's able to keep this pace at least for whether there's five games list for the next five games.
Speaker 10: Or whatever, it'd be hard to argue at that point. But I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 4: And the other thing about it, San Francisco, Dallas, Seattle, those are the next three games for Philadelphia. They've already taken down two of their tougher tests with Kansas City and Buffalo. Those are three really tough teams back to back to back again. The only thing after that New York Arizona, New York Giants, Cardinals Giants.
Speaker 9: So I could break down the tiebreaker really quick, Okay, so it'll go towards if they had the same record. At the end of the season, it'll go towards divisional record, which they would both most likely.
Speaker 10: Be at what is that five and one?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then it'll go to conference record, which the Cowboys have three conference losses the Eagles have zero, and so the Eagles would have to drop another game because if perfect scenario they lose to the forty nine Ers this weekend, they loose to the Cowboys, that's still only two.
Speaker 10: They still need that one more.
Speaker 9: So they're gonna have to They're gonna have to have four losses at the end of the day, and the Cowboys would have to win out be super tough. I guess you would hope that they lose against Seattle, but that team losing three straight give.
Speaker 7: Me Tommy DeVito, Yeah, Tommy.
Speaker 9: Honestly, yeah, honestly, that that was I think that's your best shot because you get you get them twice in three weeks, and you know that's a divisional opponent.
Speaker 10: It's tough to do.
Speaker 9: You know, maybe some Week eighteen magic that the Commanders were able to pull off last season against the Cowboys. I think that's like your best opportunity. It's not the best, and you got Kyler Murray too in Arizona. Maybe he figures some things out by then, But that's that's gonna be really tough.
Speaker 10: That's gonna be really tough.
Speaker 4: Based off of what you've seen in the past, John, this is a Cowboys organization that has had either they've pretty much had the division.
Speaker 7: Decide going into the final weeks of the regular season.
Speaker 4: They haven't necessarily had it come down to the final week, and even if it did, it wasn't necessarily in their own control. Do you think it could benefit a team to go full pedal to the medal, have to win out desperation every week to get a win leading into the playoffs, knowing, hey, you're battle tested, but also you might be spent to a certain extent as the regular season comes to an end.
Speaker 7: Or do you think it would benefit them win or lose the division to kind.
Speaker 4: Of coast into the playoffs and have a bit of a downtime before then.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think for this team, because I don't think they'll win the division. So just because of what that backstretch there for Philly, I mean, I think it's going to be a layup for them to win those last three games.
Speaker 12: I think so I don't see them losing those, and so I think that's.
Speaker 7: Great if, yeah, I could get up ended, but.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it would make it very interesting. I just don't see that happening. And so because of that, if you're a wild card, I don't think you can just slowly back your way in. I think you have to be hot entering. That's the way I kind of look at that Packers team that McCarthy led to the super Bowl in twenty ten. You know, they were a wild card. You know, you got to get hot at the right time and have things clicking. And so with that, I'm not sitting here saying that, Hey, if you feel like, maybe you know, let's sit Tyron Smith for this game or something like that, because he's dealing with the nagging whatever you got, you don't have a chance to win the division. Okay, fine, but I'm saying I don't. I wouldn't pull my foot off the gas. I'm trying to keep this offense clicking and building on what it's done because this is still the.
Speaker 12: First year of Mike McCarthy calling plays.
Speaker 13: So I don't think it would be good for them to take their their foot off the gas. If they are all of a sudden, like, oh, well, we're not going to catch them now these last two weeks. Let's just rest everybody. I don't and I don't see them doing that. They could have done that against Washington last year if they really wanted to, you know, I mean, there was still a chance for them to win the division, but it was a pretty.
Speaker 12: You know, small chance.
Speaker 13: So I don't I don't see mich McCarthy doing that either, though, to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would need in order for the script to flip. You would really need Philadelphia just to lose these next three, lose to San Francisco on Sunday, of course, the Cowboys. You got to get a win next week. That's that's step one regardless.
Speaker 13: Well, if we're being honest, I mean, that's if they stay healthy. I mean they if you lost some players. I mean, if you watch Philly, they're not the same team without Lane Johnson.
Speaker 7: I mean you just talk.
Speaker 13: Obviously, they're not the same team without Jalen Hurts. But you lose Lane Johnson or one of those offensive linemen who have been dealing with injuries, and all of a sudden, they got to sit one of those guys because they want to keep them healthy for the playoffs and stuff. Stuff could change there, but I'm saying if they're lining up with their best guys, I just don't see how Like I look at it as if that, if we're talking both these teams stay as healthy as they are right now. I kind of look at it like Philly's basement as thirteen wins, where I see Dallas's ceiling being thirteen wins.
Speaker 7: It's it's tough.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things where the division may already be decided, but they got to play the games.
Speaker 7: We gotta keep going, got to play the games.
Speaker 11: And I think at this point, if you're worried about that, I don't think there really is a lot of need to worry. This team is playing really well and if they want to win a championship, they got to win those games.
Speaker 7: I mean it's it's home or away.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Like I believe in this team that's kind of home or speak, but you've got to win those games wherever they are.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 13: The reason the division thing stands out so much this year, especially in the time I've covered the team, is just this team's so good at home yea, and we haven't seen that for a long time where they're just spend this dominant home.
Speaker 12: I mean long time, you haven't seen this.
Speaker 13: This is the only time it's ever been like this at at and T Stadium since they moved in. This I mean, this is clearly the best they've played at home. So that's the part that really stands out. There's been years in the past where you're just like, now they're playing high at the right time to get out there. If you have to win in Green Bay, so be it whatever. But they and I'm not saying they can't do that stuff this year. I'm not saying they can't go to Philly wherever and still win, especially if they're playing well. But just this year they've created such a home field advantage that, like, you watched that game last night and you're just kind of like, I could see this going the other way if it's at Seattle. But the way that how they've played at home, you just like, to Kyle's point earlier, you just always kind of felt like, even when it got tight, like they're gonna make a play here, they're gonna make a player because they've played so damn good at home.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was something that kind of popped in my mind during the game yesterday too, is just like it's I don't feel like this homestreak is about to and if they were.
Speaker 10: Allumin Field, I maybe feel a little.
Speaker 7: Bit different, but a completely different feel.
Speaker 9: A quick quick last note as far as you know tie breakers and how it will kind of work out.
Speaker 12: The press that you have all this stuff pretty good.
Speaker 9: That that Arizona game is we said it wouldn't happen. I think we kind of knew, but that lost to Arizona is going to be a killer, Like that's that's that's gonna be, honestly the that's gonna be the what is it?
Speaker 10: The fork and the Steak.
Speaker 14: I don't know what.
Speaker 10: I don't know. I'm fork in the steak nailing the coffin. Let's go there.
Speaker 9: I think I think that's gonna be kind of the nailing the coffin. As far as going towards trying to win this division, that's gonna be the thing that hurts and that's fort fork in the Steak. Can that be the name of the episode today?
Speaker 7: I don't know if that were, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to We're gonna have to work shop that one a little bit for oh goodness, all right, when we come back, it's time to update the pickup standings. Plus you can be a part of our pickham as well. Eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: We'll update the standings and we'll give some smelly stickers at the same time. It's gonna be a jam packed final segment when we come back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 19: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 17: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list?
Speaker 7: Forever?
Speaker 17: Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to have Oh. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule, Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 4: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order.
Speaker 7: Plus.
Speaker 4: Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 15: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah. Savannah Todd believed the big Cat repellent heapought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah. That can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 16: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company.
Speaker 7: This portion of the show.
Speaker 4: Is brought to you by Quaker Oats, a super trusted super food Quaker Roads, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Back here with the John.
Speaker 4: Machoda, Josh Rodriguez, Nick Harris, I'm Kyle Yeomens with Chris Beam in the back. Give us a call eight eight eight eighty five to five, two to two nine seven to be our guest picker in a number of moments.
Speaker 7: Let's do smelly stickers first and mom then we'll call some oh boy, call some games.
Speaker 10: Gosh, I gotta go first this week.
Speaker 9: Okay, there was a gosh, there was so much to take away gosh, there's so many different phenomenal stickers to choose from.
Speaker 7: So many.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm just gonna be super lame here. I'm pretty sure I has used this same exact phrase before. Okay, so we gotta we gotta peach here, second week in a row that I'm using a peach because Dak Prescott was kicking some butt. There we go throw it in super easy.
Speaker 10: I'm just gonna take that one to the bank.
Speaker 11: Yes, man, fork in the fork, fork in the steak.
Speaker 10: I wish there was a fork here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wish I wish there was a fork as well.
Speaker 13: All right, try and top that. I mean, Dack's the obvious one for sure. I just I'm terrible at matching these up with the player. But which one of these would you say is the oldest?
Speaker 10: Oldest? That Kiwi looks pretty gross? Was that a cute?
Speaker 7: No, that's a just because it's old doesn't mean it's gross.
Speaker 10: I think it's a papaya, is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Definitely not one.
Speaker 12: Like a savvy veteran.
Speaker 13: So this isn't just for this isn't just for this game, but just the way DeMarcus Lawrence has played.
Speaker 7: This whole season.
Speaker 13: Like I just uh, he's really I don't know, he's really exceeded my expectations.
Speaker 12: I thought I thought he would be really good this year, but I thought it would.
Speaker 13: Be one of those things where almost a little bit like Tyran, where you're you don't know from week to week because you know, as you get up there in age, you're dealing with like different nagging injuries. He's had foot issues in the past, stuff like that, that fourth down stoppy and now obviously they had the three big stops, you know, they couldn't get off the field and all of a sudden they needed it most and he's just been such a huge part of it. So I'm gonna give him this pineapple with these sunglasses, and I think I think he'd be happy with that pick right there.
Speaker 11: So I just think it's the best thing. Like John Machoda is a very serious journalist. Oh yeah, and we have him on talking pot like which of these pineapples.
Speaker 10: Is a seasoned vet?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I'm sorry, John, No, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 12: I'm terrible with this sticker picky.
Speaker 7: Shot, sticker picky things. So I'm going to give him this pineapple. Working son.
Speaker 12: Oh, I always go with whatever one I like the most that, all right.
Speaker 7: I put some thought into this one.
Speaker 11: I got a piece of hard candy, okay, because I'm given that to Jake the Snake Ferguson. I mean he had There was so much jawing going on last night and Jake was in the middle of it all. I don't know how you can't give it to Jake. I mean he was, he was killing it, and I just love it. Man, he just has an attitude. Goes out there John with Jamal Adams, I mean, come.
Speaker 12: On, that was great back and forth with them.
Speaker 13: But man, when Digs laid a really good hit on him Quandary Digs yep, and the way that he just got up and it was like, how can I get in this guy's face without getting a penalty. It was like, oh, well, you'll just be in my way as I signaled first down and just like walked right through him. Like it was just I don't know, it was very crafty way to like to celebrate without getting a flag for it. But yeah, you could tell him and him and Jamal Adams were drawn.
Speaker 7: Quite a bit.
Speaker 4: Had That one had me and Babe laughing in the booth because I got up calling I was like, I was.
Speaker 7: Like Ferguson with the first down and he signals it right in front.
Speaker 4: Of the Dray Diggs and I tried to watch take the exception, and so then I started calling the scuffle to a certain extent, and Babe was just laughing the whole time, like it was it was a funny exchange.
Speaker 9: But Jamal Adams was chirping from minute one to the very final second.
Speaker 7: I mean it wants to.
Speaker 13: Judging by what I heard after the game and continued well throughout their locker room availability.
Speaker 7: Did it. Wow, I'm gonna have to check that. I'm gonna go back and looking at the notes.
Speaker 4: Remember when when Dallas won and Jamal Adams couldn't be me?
Speaker 7: All right, this is a mcaroon, mcarron, whatever it is. I'm gonna say it looks like they're not French at all. This dude, I'm going to say it looks like a burger though. Okay, forty burgers have become the norm.
Speaker 4: Four out of the last five wins for the Dallas Cowboys have come with forty points or more on the board. Forty one points put up by Mike McCarthy as the play caller Dak.
Speaker 7: Said it last night.
Speaker 4: They're starting to find a way to call this game, and they've been able to attack the game plan with an utmost confidence that they did not have maybe early in the season.
Speaker 7: This one's for you.
Speaker 4: Mike McCarthy got it done as the play caller, and then really the entire.
Speaker 7: Offense getting the job done. There were times in the season when we looked at this offense and said they aren't good enough to win you football games. They won you a football game last night on a bad night for the defense.
Speaker 4: And that's something that I think is actually encouraging for Cowboys fans if they want to start running the table, if they want to win these.
Speaker 7: Last five games, you may not have both the offense.
Speaker 4: And defense playing their best games of the year. You need one or the other to step up in a big way. Last night, it was the offense.
Speaker 7: That stepped up in a big way. So that's my smelly sticker this time around. All right, let's pick some games. We have Abe in Las Vegas on the line, Abe, what's going on?
Speaker 14: Good morning? So it was just one is for not blocking my number?
Speaker 7: Why why would why would he block your number?
Speaker 14: Because I'm the same guy that went on the seat of last guy, and he called every other season as well.
Speaker 4: Ah okay, okay, yeah, didn't block the number. We're gonna see if you can keep up that hot streak here in week thirteen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he couldn't face you today though he knew you were coming in. He's like, you know, I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't face that just for him, go dog this time, just this time though, just this time, you might as well try and hit him up because he's hading your way this time, because you're in Las Vegas.
Speaker 14: It's true, that's true. He can come over and hit a video bros.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there you go. I'll make sure that he knows that the invite is open. All right.
Speaker 4: Every Body went three and three last week except for Nick Harris.
Speaker 10: Oh god, he went two and four. It was a bad week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was a rough week.
Speaker 4: Nick and John are currently tied at thirty nine and twenty seven.
Speaker 7: Isaiah is still two games below you guys in final positioning. There.
Speaker 4: I am in the league currently forty six and twenty overall, followed by the fans who are forty one and twenty five.
Speaker 7: We have just five games to pick.
Speaker 4: We already picked the Cowboys game, and of course we all picked the Cowboys.
Speaker 7: That's kind of how it goes, right, at least on a week like this anyways, And I'm picking them this Sunday too. You're picking them to win again, let's go, They're gonna win. That would be like a San Francisco win, is what that end is up?
Speaker 10: How do you win the minibie you.
Speaker 7: Get you get some help from San franc That's what ends up happening there, all right, Broncos at Texans, this one getting started at noon. Broncos on an absolute heater. CJ. Stroud and company still playing good football, but Nick will let you start it off.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Broncos have won five straight.
Speaker 9: They've beaten Kansas City, They've beaten Buffalo, they've beaten Cleveland double digits. I'm I love c J. Stroud what he's put together. Texans are becoming one of my favorite teams.
Speaker 10: To watch in the league. But I'm gonna take the Broncos here.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say Texans get a job done at home. Oh man, I keep picking against the Broncos, you know what, I'm gonna flip it. I keep picking against the Broncos and they continue to prove me wrong. Give me Denver to win it on the road.
Speaker 11: I'm going with Houston only because I want to see more of this c J.
Speaker 7: Stroud and what's your boy's name? Though, take Dellan.
Speaker 11: I want to see more of this relationship build on the field, man, I'm going with the Texans and Noah Brown, Dalton.
Speaker 7: Schultz a couple of those guys. Who are those guys? I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think Noah Brown's out busy, They're still still done, but.
Speaker 7: They're both injured. Thanks be uh John.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the Houston story is great and they are at home, but I don't know. Man, this this Denver run that they're on, Sean Payton, it's tough to pick against them.
Speaker 12: Give me the Broncos.
Speaker 14: Hey, yeah, I'm not to go with the Broncos as well. I think Sean Payton's kind of figured that, but he's gonna he's getting go, and I think once he gets that, one is little hard.
Speaker 7: Stopping, all right, So josh on An island on that. Let's go take in the Houston tex I like Tank Dell Falcons at the Jets.
Speaker 4: This is not a fun looking matchup, but it might be an even looking matchup.
Speaker 7: Is Aaron Rodgers playing in this one.
Speaker 4: He's activated for his twenty one day return window, which is crazy, right hit Madden, Yeah, exactly, Madden. A. We'll let you start this one off. Falcons at Jets.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna go with the Falcons on this one. On the smooth first, all right.
Speaker 9: So the Jets are figuring out their quarterback situation, or at least attempting to.
Speaker 10: Tim Boyle is going to be making his second start.
Speaker 9: I it's it's so hard to pick teams that have a quarterback situation like this one, and especially with the way the.
Speaker 10: Jets have been playing this year.
Speaker 9: But it's the Atlanta Falcons and they find ways to lose games like this.
Speaker 10: So I'm taking the Jets.
Speaker 12: J Et S John, Yeah, I have no faith in the Falcons. I just don't.
Speaker 13: Yeah, give me the Jets. Not that I have a lot of faith in them neither. This is an awful matchup, yeh, give me the Jets.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm not even ranked, so I need to make up some ground here. I gotta make up. Going with the Falcon, going with the Falcons, I'm gonna go with you. I'm gonna take Atlanta on the road to get it done.
Speaker 4: Against the Jets, all right, the Browns at the Rams.
Speaker 7: Brown's currently seven.
Speaker 4: And four, still playing of course without Deshaun Watson, Nick Chubb and company.
Speaker 7: But the Rams at home in Sofi Stadium. What do you think, Joff?
Speaker 10: Ugh, that's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 11: Love the Browns defense. And I picked against him last time and I was proven wrong. But the Browns always seem to pull it out, okay, right right when you don't want him to. So I'm gonna go with the Browns.
Speaker 7: Okay, Browns get it done.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna take I'm gonna take the Rams here because of the quarterback situation going on in Cleveland. Two touchdowns are just nine interceptions for the backup quarterbacks in Cleveland so far this year, So until they can figure that out, I'm taking their opponents to give me the Rams. A.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna take the Browns on this one, John.
Speaker 12: Yeah, right, I'm going Rams.
Speaker 13: I like their quarterback situation better and I hate this game Holmes as much as the one before it, So I'll give me the home team.
Speaker 7: There's some two good games coming up here.
Speaker 4: In a second, I'll take the Ramps to get it done at home.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 4: Next one is the Chiefs at the Packers. This is Sunday night football. This would have been a fun matchup if the Chiefs were playing I excuse me if the Packers were playing well, but Jordan loved trying to figure something out along the way.
Speaker 7: Give me the Chiefs on the road to get it done at Lambeau.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm with you. Give me the Chiefs.
Speaker 9: I think they're gonna start building some confidence here and going to December.
Speaker 7: John, Yeah, I don't trust the Packers.
Speaker 13: I was stunned with what they did on Thanksgiving, but I don't see them running back on a Kansas City team that really needs and needs a win. I mean the way that they've been playing lately that this is when I think they start getting hot.
Speaker 12: So yeah, give me the Chiefs.
Speaker 11: Jof Green Bay's just good. Just pack it in like go home, don't worry.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not. I'm going with Mahomes going over to Homes and the Chiefs.
Speaker 14: A yeah, I think Mahomes goes off from this game.
Speaker 7: All right. There you go.
Speaker 4: Final game to pick this week. Of course, the Cowboys already getting the job done on Thursday. It could be a perfect week if they get some help from their friends out West San Francisco at Philadelphia eight and three, the forty nine Ers taking on the ten and one Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 7: It's the best game of the week.
Speaker 4: It'll be three to twenty five Central time kickoff on Sunday.
Speaker 7: Abe, we'll let you start things off. Who you've got that one?
Speaker 14: Sorry, my phone kind of cut off there. Where were the teams?
Speaker 7: Forty nine Ers at Eagles.
Speaker 14: As much as I despise both of those teams, that we need some help from the Niners this weekend, So I'm gonna have to go with the Niners.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like this might just be the bubble guts game for Cowboys fans across the board. Neither team really a fun team to look for, but you got a root for somebody to get a win. Abe, thanks so much for the call. We appreciate your support as always. Good luck on the picks, and we'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 14: All right, devilmen hepoy the weekend.
Speaker 4: There we go, Abe and Las Vegas side of where Isaiah Stanback's headed for the tax Championship game.
Speaker 9: All right, Niners Eagles? Nick, Hey, Siri, flip a coin. It had It's gonna go Niners the road, get it done, all right. I'm so confident.
Speaker 7: It's that that type of game. Yep, that type of game. I think the Niners do. Get it done. Eagles have been on the brink of a loss for.
Speaker 4: Quite some time. They've they've lucked out but finished. At the same time, you got to give a credit to a team that's ten and one. They're ten and one for a reason. They have finished games and other teams haven't. And I think the forty nine ers are good.
Speaker 7: Enough to finish a game against the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Even on the road in the link. So give me the Niners to get it done.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 11: I have a quick story, just really really fast, go for it quick fifteen minutes. But the first uh San Francisco playoff game here, I mean, you know, my first San Francisco playoff game here. I was sitting right behind E forty, who is a famous rapper and a big fan of the San Francisco forty nine ers.
Speaker 7: And did he talk like this?
Speaker 10: And did he talk to you?
Speaker 7: He did?
Speaker 11: But whenever, whenever they won, he was like on a story like, oh we won, and I'm in the.
Speaker 10: Back of we I'm sorry, I'm done.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we won.
Speaker 11: I was in the back of the background of his story, he kind of looking like this. I won't look look like that this week because the forty nine ers are going to pull it out against the Eagles.
Speaker 7: I hope you forty has a great weekend.
Speaker 11: Do you have a videos I didn't. I think I screenshotted it, but I didn't take.
Speaker 10: The video record or anything.
Speaker 11: But I'm in the background just like, oh, he forty son of a please leave.
Speaker 7: Yeah, get out of my man, all right, jacked out.
Speaker 12: Guest picker is in Vegas. Isaiah's going to Vegas.
Speaker 13: And when I saw the line in this game, I was like, Vegas know something.
Speaker 12: I didn't make no sense for them.
Speaker 13: To be a three point underdog at home, So I think Vegas knows something's up on this.
Speaker 12: Give me the Niners.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what do you think would be up on it?
Speaker 16: Is?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 12: Maybe hurts, Maybe old Lane Johnson is a season.
Speaker 13: I don't know, but when I saw that line, I thought, at very least it would be a pick for the Niners to be I'm sure that, Hey, they're motivated. They haven't played their best ball season and obviously that's where their season was ended.
Speaker 12: Last year after Purdy got injured.
Speaker 13: But I was stunned to see that line be the forty nineers be a favorite on the road, so I'm sticking with that.
Speaker 7: Give me the Niners Man should be a fun one.
Speaker 4: I'll definitely find a way to stop down and watch that one because it has so much of an impact on how the rest of this Cowboys schedule is going to look like and.
Speaker 7: Just what the divisional race will look like as well.
Speaker 4: This might be one of the few final shots that the team has to take down Philadelphia in the regular season, so you need them to get an opportunity to get it done. All right, We will be back on Tuesday, No show Monday.
Speaker 10: Will you pick the game?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I picky.
Speaker 4: We will be back on Tuesday, No show Monday. We've got hospital visits to take of and so really cool day for the Cowboys. Everybody packs into the buses and goes across the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex to multiple hospitals and gets to visit with sick and injured children.
Speaker 7: Really a cool day across the board.
Speaker 4: So we will not be here for that one on Monday, but we'll be back Tuesday nine am to talk about the Eagles matchup and hopefully what could be a fight for the division at AT and T Stadium next Sunday. Special shout out to Isaiah.
Speaker 7: Hopefully his dogs get the job done today.
Speaker 4: Good luck, good luck to Washington and Isaiah stand back as well, and we'll see him on Tuesday as well. All Right, that does it for us for Chris Beam, Josh Rodriguez, John Mitchoda, Nick Harris, I'm Kyle Yeoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 7: We'll see you on Tuesday. From the Star.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club
Speaker 9: Y