Speaker 1: H m hm hm hm hm h m hm hm yah h.
Speaker 2: M hm. Hey everyone, it is tweeted Extreme fran Scene and you are listening to Eyes up Here with Francine the iHeartRadio Network for wherever you get the podcasts. As always, I am enjoyed from my COVID that dad, what's going on? You're rocking out?
Speaker 3: I'm loving it? How are you?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: The song gets me pumped every week. I love it right, I do good.
Speaker 2: Good song. I'm gonna do a little, a little care right now against one of my favorite grocery stores, Wegmans my love with a passion.
Speaker 3: Oh oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought I said Weagmans all right? Sorry Costco? My bad. I could have swore said Wegmans on it Costco whatever. Uh, don't get through mushroom Rosotto. I I love Risotto. I'm a big fan of mushroom rosotto and I just ate it like not too long ago, and it made me so sick, so sick, dude, I thought I was going to die. I ran to the bathroom four times. Oh, I'm burping up a storm. It is repeating on me constantly, and I didn't even finish the whole thing. I threw it out and didn't need anything else, and now I feel like death. So uh yeah, Costco uh mushroom risutto wild mushroom rosutta uh.
Speaker 3: So uh the wild mushroom risotto made you do this?
Speaker 2: We bring what we do?
Speaker 3: Is that what you brought to the to the.
Speaker 2: Toilet, the turlet as they say, Oh my god, just so sick and uncomfortable. I went, I got a can of ginger ale and just sipped on it and it calmed me down a little bit. But man, I was I was so excited to try this because I just love risotto. Oh just where that?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, look, what are you gonna do? I mean I had a fifty to fifty chance. It could have either been good. It could have made you have the with what with what you're having today? I've fallen into a food loop of some sort in my YouTube viewing, and somebody just showed a Costco pizza and they're like, oh, let's try a Costco pizza and it looked disgusting and they're like it's so good. I'm like, how much are you getting paid to eat this stupid pizza? It looks freaking terrible. Yeah, And they like the crust just looked gross. It's just everything about it looked nasty. And they're like, oh, this is so good. It's Costco pizza. I'm like, God, out of here. This looks terrible.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, I mean I like Costco stuff, Like some of the stuff we buy is pretty good. But this was This was so bad. It brought me back to my ECW video game days when I had to pretend to throw up as somebody punched me in the gut. That's what I felt like. It was terrible.
Speaker 3: ECW Video Games Creators back Acclaim. They're back.
Speaker 2: They're back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you didn't see that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: A Claim has been resurrected as a independent UH embracing independent video game UH creators as well as bringing back classic video game titles, and they have signed Jeff Jarrett is that Yeah? You want that to be your your say?
Speaker 2: What say? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Jeff Jared is an advisor to A Claim.
Speaker 2: I know I did not.
Speaker 3: You didn't see that. That was about a week ago.
Speaker 2: Interesting, No, and we didn't talk about it either. Oh well, maybe e C.
Speaker 3: Dub is coming back.
Speaker 2: Do I get it? Do I get a royalty chack person?
Speaker 3: They bring back e C.
Speaker 2: Dub?
Speaker 3: Maybe you'll be making throw up noises again in video game form.
Speaker 2: I'm available and I can make a.
Speaker 3: Good Yeah, let me find I gotta you haven't seen that at all?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't. Yes, well listen why you're doing that, because that might take a minute or two. Let me tell you the story I forgot to tell last week about the airplane. I'm on an airplane going to Ohio for my the Big One, you know, as we say in the biz, it was the Big One, and Samman and I are sitting right next to each other where we both have aisle seats right, and this this family gets on and they have a child, okay, and this little girl is still in a stroller, so she's she's not even two. I think she's about one and a half. She's not really talking in full sentences yet, because you know, we saw them when we were trying to get on the plane, and it looked like it was like the mom, the dad, this little girl, and maybe a brother or two, because there were two guys right, and they're the two kids and the dad were right in front of us, and then the mom and the little girl were in front of Hack, in front of seand Man. Two rows right. Okay, so they're, you know, the stewardess or whatever flight attendant. She's doing her whole gimmick where you get off here, you get the mask, you do this, blah blah blah. And we're all sitting there and then all of a sudden, the baby starts crying. Now everybody knows that, you know, babies will cry on airplanes and maybe their ears hurt or you know, especially when you can't tell your mom or your dad what's wrong because you're a baby and you don't have the gift of gab yet. Okay, so you know, the ladies talking blah blah blah. Then we start to taxi and kind of take off or whatever, and the so before this, the little girl is crying, and the mother grabs the little girl and starts to shake her. And I'm not gonna use her real name. She kept repeating her name, and this name is embedded in my brain. WHOA, We'll call her a little Susie, just for the sake of if anybody's listening that might have been on the plane, I don't know. She starts shaking the baby, and the baby's crying. Now I'm watching this very carefully because I'm about to get out my seat and throw some Philly fists down on this bit. Right. Then she screams, Susie, why are you having a temper tantrum? As she's shaking the baby wow, And the father is trying to like hand the phone over to her. Now, the father's in front of me, okay, so he's trying to go one up and give the mom the phone. And she's just repeatedly shaking this baby, and the baby's just starting to cry more and it's elevating and she's screaming now and she's going, I can't believe you're crying. I don't know what you're doing. Why aren't you listening to me? And I'm thinking she's a baby.
Speaker 3: Like and how old would you say? She didn't even look too oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: She was saying like little words, but she wasn't saying complete sentences. I saw them. She was in a stroller, so she's she's tiny, right, So the mom's shaking her. She proceeds to shake her and then picks her up and flings her, throws her into the seat next to her, and I hear, and so the man in front of me turns to me because I went Dear God, and I said it out loud, thinking maybe she would get the hint. Oh no, stop crying, Stop, stop crying. What do you want me to do? Just screaming at her, screaming at her and like hacks shaking his head. I was shaking. My body was shaking. I was so mad, and thank the Lord that little girl stopped crying. But I said to myself, you know, she probably gets hit at home the way that if you do that, if you do that in front of strangers, how you act at home. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, so upset. I went to the convention and I told everybody this story about little Susie, and it broke my heart. I felt so bad. It took everything not for me to interfere, because I knew if I I would have had that whole family saying mind your own business, bitch. You know what I mean, It's not your business. But I swear to you, if that little girl got hurt, I would have had to say something. I was. I was so ah sanman, if you ever seen him again. I was to the point where I was literally like this and I was just watching and observing, and as soon as she threw her and she hit that chair. She laid it out a little yelp, and then she stopped. Then she fell asleep, but she didn't have a seatbelt on, and the stewardess is like, ma'am, you need to put that seatbelt on. I'm like, please, don't wait, that baby up.
Speaker 3: Oh it was the worst.
Speaker 2: It was one of the worst flights I've had because I was so upset. Wow least and I was you know, I was telling the guys and uh, buff Bagwell said, what did you do? And I said, oh, took everything I had in me not to punch the lady in the face. And he's like, did you ever see the show on TV? What would you do? And I'm like something, I go, no, I didn't, and he goes, they put you in those scenarios to see what somebody would it. Episode I said, was I'm nut show. It broke my heart though, because that's appearance. I wouldn't. I don't treat my kids like that ever, Like I would never cheat them and tell them stop crying like it just got me And I felt so bad and I was saying again, I can't say her real name, but I'm like justice for little Susie. I'm good. I'm gonna tell this story on the podcast, and then I forgot to tell it so that nonsense.
Speaker 3: I can't. But you know, just Buff's comparison to what would you do? Those things were so fake you if you can't see those scenarios a mile away, well I give I give them an a for effort on trying to like a like like appease your like frantic nature. But oh my god, that's a heart. Those shows are so bad.
Speaker 2: It was it was me Buff. It was me Buff and Heath Slater and we were standing there and he's like, you know why it's bothering you? And I go now, and he goes because you have such a good heart. And I was like, my heart's broken. Heat that little girl has my heart. I said, I feel so bad, and he's like, you're such a good person. I was like, oh my god, I feel so bad.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's all night.
Speaker 2: I was just like, man, I hope she's okay.
Speaker 3: I imagine if it went the other way and the ECW superstars had to come in and save this kid and you and Sam Man are on top of the chair like battling the parents like you know or the mom or whoever it was.
Speaker 2: I just I was living. I was so outreached.
Speaker 3: Fox News, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wanted to record it and then Shamer and then I was like, no, I can't do that. Like all they're all gonna get me, This whole family's gonna get me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, this could have this could have been you. Hi, I'm the queen of extreme and I'm here, live on the plane as I'm about to defend little Susie right here, live on eyes up here.
Speaker 2: It killed me. It just it was so painful to watch as a mother, like, oh god, I I was just so happy that she fell asleep because I was like, I can't take much more of this. It was. It was terrible. But anyway, have you ever seen something like that? Would you have would you have intervened?
Speaker 3: I would have been doing running commentary about how that big of an asshole the people's were, you know, because that that's just I would have been in the same way you were. I would have just been kind of had a running com like like yeah, you were pretty much. I would have just had that running commentary going, so I would have wanted them to hear it.
Speaker 2: I said, dear God, very loud. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: I would rather have had them turn their attention towards me so that kid could get a spared minute. But then you never know that they take it out on the kid afterwards.
Speaker 2: That's another thing I thought of. I was like, you know, it's not it's really not my business, but you know, when you do something like that in a public place, you kind of make everybody aware of the situation. And like, I wanted to help the baby, you know, but then I said, God forbid if I do something and then I can't go home with her, So what happens when she goes home? Like, I don't know. Terrible. It was just, oh my god, it was so sad. I was so sad all day, all night thought about that little kid. Now I'm thinking about her again.
Speaker 3: Wow. Just as for a little Susie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's not I know her real name, and that's not her real name. But she was so cute and I just felt so bad for her. So I think twice, people before you take it out on your kids, especially in public, like not and at home too, like, but just don't be an asshole and make me watch it and not be able to say anything. That was so mad?
Speaker 3: What what a bummer? I don't know if I think we got to end the show right here? Good night everybody else.
Speaker 2: Listen, there's there's another heel on the hourrazon.
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me let me, let me just show you this really quick about uh changed its Yeah, there you go. A Claim rises from beyond the Veil with wrastling icon Jeff Jarrett at the Helm. Claim Entertainment is back from beyond the grave and it's bringing some familiar faces along for the revival ride. This was March fourth. This is from wece dot com. So yeah, right.
Speaker 2: There is is Jeff doing a new video game.
Speaker 3: So he's an advisor. I don't know. I don't what his advising role is going to be, but it says Claim one of the most iconic game gaming names, especially for those of us who grew up during the sixteen bit era. Games like Mortal Kombat fundamentally change our brain chemistry, and exposed to shooters like Tarak of the N sixty four helped shape us into who we are today. Did you know that help shape us into who we are?
Speaker 2: I guess I wouldn't be who I am today without those things.
Speaker 3: Focus not only on original IP newly reborn Acclaim will also be back in the indie publishing scene. It's surreal for gamers in their thirties who were publishing their first game to have a chance to work with a company that published some of their favorite games.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, good for them all.
Speaker 3: Right, here we go. Maybe I think the perfect cherry on top of it is the involvement of Jeff Jarrett. Sure, it's a little bit funny to be thinking that former ww wrestler is going to be on board the board of directors. But honestly, if anyone knows anything about being a certified classic, it's jewf j.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It looks like he's just a name attached to it, not really anything, you know, otherwise, I don't know. He's not mister video game guru. He's just the name attached to the IP.
Speaker 2: So good for him. You know, you you have to get on as many projects as you can, so Jeff is all over the place now. But a Claim is one of those names that I haven't heard in such a long time. So it just it was funny to hear you say a Claim. So good for him.
Speaker 3: You got to be on the revival of the Box.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can redo some of my classic shots. Yeah, we got to be famous twenty five years ago.
Speaker 3: You gotta be the revival of the Let Jared be with a claim, you could be with the box.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's great. Yep, all right. Anyway, speaking of heels, Uh, John Cena came out and uh raw was on early, so I got to uh because you tipped it off to me. I didn't know, but they were in Brussels, Belgium, and they were on earlier today, so I got to watch the full twenty six minutes of Heal Sina And let me tell you I love did I I cut similar promos in the past. Not gonna lie and I'm not I'm not lying. You know. Treat me, you know, where's my respect? Treat me like a lady. What have you guys ever done for me? All you do is call me names? And then you know I would make them start to chant at me and the famous uh she's got herpies or Francine. We will say it on the air, but uh, you know, I'm not saying John ripped any anything from my promos but classic Keell promo, you know, and the crowd ate it up. And I'm telling you when, in my opinion, when he first came through the curtain, I heard thunderous applause at first, then it changed to the booze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he.
Speaker 2: Got a huge pop, started walking and then it was like boom and then it was like full heel mode, which.
Speaker 3: Was great music.
Speaker 2: Got a pop yeah, of course, and you can turn them, you know, and that's what makes a classic heel. And he came off. You know, I'm not a babyface, I'm not a heel. I'm a human being. And right then and there, no, you're a dick, right, we know we've seen what you did before. I thought it was a great delivery, although he is an actor so he knows how to deliver his lines. But I liked it. I enjoyed it. I thought it was really well done. I thought the interaction with the crowd was great. The crowd was super into it. I felt like the crowd was overpowering at times, you know, but that made it even even better because you want them to be interactive. So I liked it. I liked when Cody came out, he got the big baby face, Pop called him a bitch. It's a great bill dog. You agreed, disagreed?
Speaker 3: Did you like It was a great segment. I hate just I said this when they were in France. It's it's too much of the singing song and stuff. But these international crowds just takes the moment away from me. Loved. I'm not to say that I disappointed that they did this in Belgium, but it would have been a different reaction if they did this in the States, and it would have it wouldn't have had the whole thing about the singing the song for Cody to ring and you know, no, no, no, but not like that, not like that. It was different in Belgium. They did it for Seth Rolinds. So they did it for like five guys tonight. This is the Belgium crowd had its Belgium agenda and it's so annoy But that's besides the point. Not going there tonight, not going there all night if I want to. It was great, it was great, It was great. I just don't want Sena to turn the people into liking him.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: That's the only fear I have for this version of Sina. Now, do you know what I mean? He's coming off like he would take you there and then he'd hit you with the zinger, but I don't want him to hit you with too many of the zingers because that's gonna make people start to like him, and I just don't want that along this ride. I want him to be the uber bad guy, not the heel, but the dick, just like you said, I just don't want him to become the cool dick.
Speaker 2: Sena's always been a tweener to me. I don't think he's ever fully been a babyface his whole run because he always had his haters. There were always the people who hated John Cena, right, so he always came off and I don't even know if they use that term anymore, but you know, a tweener is somebody who's in the middle. He can be babyfased, but people see him as a heel too because they don't like him right right, and tonight he's full fledged heel and still got the let's go Sena Sena sucks, Let's go Seeah Sina sucks.
Speaker 3: Still had people dressed up like him.
Speaker 2: He's been like that his whole career. Now tonight he tried to pinpoint a child in the front row with his shirt on and said, basically said the child was a loser as well, you know what I mean. So now when you do stuff like that, that's a cool heel to me. That makes me chuckle. You know, I'm a I'm a heel. I was a heel ninety percent of my career, So I understand what he's trying to do. He's pointed to the crowd. We always used to do that. Look at that fat slob right there. There's no flat fat slob right there. There's just a normal kid sitting there. You you fat pig. Now there's no fat guy there, and everybody's looking where where's that? Look at your mom? Your mom's a whore. There's no mom over there, you know what I mean. He's pointing the people or people are billing them. But he's always going to have that tip of the scale where people are gonna still like him even though he's a full heel. Now, just like when he was a full babyface people hated him. I don't think he's ever gonna be one hundred percent hated. As much as he tries, I really don't think he will be. And again, this is his farewell tour, right so we don't have that much time left. So just bury everyone on your way out the door, I say, and just have fun with it. But I don't think he's ever going to have one hundred percent of the crowd against him.
Speaker 3: He he's got that masterful face though, going on. Look at that face tonight.
Speaker 2: It's great, it's great.
Speaker 3: It's just do you think he's been practicing it.
Speaker 2: With the face. I used to see that face when he was on Total Divas and Totbella. The same face, same heal Sina real life. Again, I only met him one time. Like, I don't even know the guy, you know what I mean, I just know what I see. But this John Cena character right now, I love it. I love it. I'm partial to heels. So I wish there was a collective boo and not the let's go sena right. I wish it was just a flat out hate from every single person, you know. I wish they could have made a shirt, somebody made a shirt that depicted him as evil or the bad guy or that that people can wear it and he would get pissed off because you know, people would buy that instead of like pushing, hey, it's my farewell tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah move, yeah, that's I thought that too. That's why I thought it was weird, like, yeah, he's he's coming out and saying these things, but we're still saying buy this John c Right Farewell Brussels shirt and the idiot flag hat.
Speaker 2: You know, basically, he's saying, you're an idiot, You're still gonna buy my merch even though I hate you and you know you guys for twenty five years treated me disrespectfully and blah blah blah. Like he's turning it on us now and we're the bad guys, not him. He's justified in this turn in what he's doing. He's trying to convince us that he's the good guy and all this.
Speaker 3: You know, well we did see that once before. There was a guy, uh nineteen ninety six he did the same thing. Always bring it back, he said, Oh I was you know, his motives were very similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know what happened to him.
Speaker 3: And everything he did he did it for the money. Yeah, you know, but you're just you know, you're getting mad at him now for different reasons, and uh, the one you know, it's so funny, just the sidebar with that. The only thing I loved about the Hogan turn that always stands out to me. And I think they were trying this a little bit with Michael Cole tonight. Michael Cole had a like I love this man for this many years and I stuck by his side and he was this, who was that? When Hulk Hogan turned heel Bobby Heenan was like, I've been trying to tell you guys for years about Hulk Hogan and you never listened, and now they're trying to push it was Michael coleby like, I was with this guy for twenty years. He was always he was my hero, he was this, he was that, and now look what he's done. So they're really they're trying to really get you. But you know, I just hoped he just doesn't turn into cool scenea now they were talking about you know, I saw he had something on his Instagram page. He played his old theme music from when he was the rapper. The Thuganomics did not go that route. They did not give him the old theme music. He even said in his promo, same music, same thing, same with pro like nothing's changing. I just don't want him to become the cool scena that everybody starts to like.
Speaker 2: I hate to break the tea kid, but I think he's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Right now, Hey, look the second that he he kicked him in the balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I look, I have I was.
Speaker 3: Never a huge scene a guy when I used to go to the shows in the two thousands, when he was getting booed out of the building, he just wasn't for me as a fan. But I didn't care. You know, I nothinged him at that point as a purchaser of tickets. Yeah, but he wasn't the reason I was going. But as you get older and you watch, and you you know, you appreciate his work. When he's gone, you miss him. And when he's come back. I mean I told you when I watched the Royal Rumble with my girls and they have no vested interest in wrestling at all, Yeah, they got into him. They loved him. They thought he was the guy, right, I mean honest, Since he's been back, I love him. I hope he wins. I hope he never drops a belt and he takes it.
Speaker 2: Into the sunset. Now he's not gonna do that. Let's say.
Speaker 3: No, he's good. No, I think he's gonna win a WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: He might win at WrestleMania, but he's not gonna He's not gonna escape with the belt in December, like you know, he'll drop.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm joking about that. But I do think he's gonna win at WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: He's he's coming off as a martyr right now. Poor me, what about me? You know that type of thing. And I feel like, you know, people are gonna get sick of hearing it, and and rightfully so that that's a He'll move right there, you know what I mean? I mean, and the crowd will eventually, you know, start to turn on more the more he because he's still fresh. You know, this is still a fresh heel turn. But I just don't think it's gonna be one hun hate for him, because there's always going to be that group that's gonna love him in every arena, and they're gonna start that loots go Seina and then the.
Speaker 3: Rest of us.
Speaker 2: Sina sucks, you know what I mean. And like me, even if I hate or I'm sorry, even if I love the Heels, I'm still gonna bury them because that's what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to give them their heel heat. You're not supposed to cheer for them, right, You're supposed to help them get over. So I love He'll Sena again. I knew John was always a company guy and did everything that he was supposed to with the make a way and you know, the appearances, and he was the guy at one point, and I always praised him for that because he went above and beyond just showing up at work. He just did good like Cody is now right now, Cody's the guy, and Cody's doing everything. John was that guy for years and years and years. And not that I didn't appreciate his work ethic because I did. But face Sena, like you just said, face Sena never really did it for me. He'll Seena, he'll Seena does it for me. Yeah, he gets me in the fields and I like that. So I'm digging this. I'm digging this whole angle. I'm looking forward to WrestleMania to see what they do. I think Cody's going to get the shit knocked out of him, and I think Sena will take the belt. That's what I'm hoping for, and then later down the line, Cody gets it back and then he's out the door. You know. But we'll see what happens, you know, And again, who's going to be involved? Steve Austin. I hear he's gonna be at wrestle forty one now, so is he gonna be in Cody's corner? Is he going to do a run in? Like? What's gonna happen? Interesting at him? At everybody should I'll be there. You want me to run in? I can Vince McMahon, Vince McMahon, me and Vince hand in hand running down the aisle.
Speaker 3: We can, you Evince, and then you give Vince a crotch shot right at the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, freak, shut up bull man clothes line.
Speaker 3: Oh many Austin thing is picking up steam? Yeah, I saw you know, I saw that, and you know you gotta think maybe he owes sena. I can'd of what bess that? Never?
Speaker 2: I think you hear that glass break? Oh my gosh, the whole stadium is gonna go nuts. So we'll see what happens. But good promo, good heat. Still kind of getting that babyface recognition, which I just wish it was constant booze, but lover more Hateum, he's here and he's delivering and I like it.
Speaker 3: Heck, yeah, so you know there was a There was a photo I wanted to show you that I had found on Twitter the other day, but I can't find it now of you and the Triple Threat and man, it was a cool ass photo. And now I can't find it. I think it might be on my phone somewhere. It was you guys in a huddle. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have on a man.
Speaker 3: Oh that was such an awesome photo. I'd never seen that before.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's one I saved for like the database that like, man, I'm saving that for a rainy day. Oh, here it is. I found it right here. I was, yeah, Oh, this is it. If anybody has never seen that before, this is such a cool ass photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know what we were talking about, but we were deep in thought. And I don't know why I have it. Oh you know what, I'm gonna guess that I have a jacket on because they they made us come out twice and I didn't want to give away my outfit. Ah, Okay, that's what I'm gonna guess. So I covered up for this and then went back out later. Makes sense, because why would I be wearing I don't even know whose jacket that is. It's so big on me.
Speaker 3: What is that jacket?
Speaker 2: It is it? I don't know whose that is, but it might have been one of theirs. I don't know. I don't know. One night, Paul made us come out five times.
Speaker 3: Oh geez, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: We just kept coming out and I was I remember telling Shane, people are gonna hate us. If they already don't hate us, they're gonna hate us now because stick of us down their throats. We just kept walking down the aisle. Here they come again. I got sick of us. I was like, this is overkill, man, What the hell is happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just that's one of those like those strategy session pictures, you know, deep in thought, what are you gonna come up with next?
Speaker 2: Who are you gonna screw? Over?
Speaker 3: Love that? That's just that's classic right there. Well, probably you'd probably say in some nonsense or something to each other too on top of it, which is even the best part.
Speaker 2: The dog was the best. Everybody thinks you're so serious and we're just talking shit. So it was great. Good pull, good pull. Let's talk about YouTube.
Speaker 3: Yes, please, let us real quick.
Speaker 2: Are you subscribed? Because if you are subscribed, can you ring the bell? Can you ring the bell so you get the notifications? Because we're having a problem right now with YouTube. And I don't mean to sound like I'm always complain because I do like performing for YouTube and creating content and stuff. But we're just having an issue with the subscribe button and people who are subscribed not clicking the bell icon. So if you could subscribe, and if you are subscribe, please make sure you click all on the bell so you get all the notifications. And let's see if we get a change in our algorithm by it. Because we're putting up some really good content and I want you all to see it. So that's ecw DVA Francine exclamation point on YouTube. If you want to be a channel member for five ninety nine, you could do that as well. But you know, if you can't swing that, I'd get it. Just to subscribe for free. It really helps us out and I would love to have you as a member either way.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you see the member content here than ten.
Speaker 2: Videos, it's the point of extreme letting you.
Speaker 3: There's a preview video one hundred and ten videos.
Speaker 2: And that's for the members only section in the free section. There are hundreds upon hundreds of videos, so just the members only is one hundred and ten and that's exclusive content that nobody else can see. It's private, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Stuff that's not on any other platform. Now full episodes of Iheart's podcast only satreon content that was never released. I mean, this is completely completely original.
Speaker 2: Yep, So go on, go on, I can't even talk. Going over to ECWD for Francine and please subscribe and click the dobble. Do you have anything coming up you want to promote?
Speaker 3: Uh? You know, I said, like I said last week, I'm building towards a big now for my May show in Virginia Beach. So just stay tuned to at chad E and v on X and at ivy exclusives on Instagram. But nope. Other than that, just keeps fording us here on iHeart as well as on YouTube. Keep those cards and letters safely rolling in.
Speaker 2: That sounds good. I have my next appearance. I can't find it, Sayerville, New Jersey. It is ECW night here. It is Extreme Night Out. Let's get extreme. It's an extreme fan slam meet and greet at six pm. It'll be Steve Corino, Sandman, Jerry Lynn, Little Guido, Simon Diamond, The Todd Father, Todd Gordon, Jason Knight, Big Veto, c W Anderson, Mikey, Whipbreck and myself at Sayerville, New Jersey. And there's also matches at night that start at seven thirty, but I don't think involved in that.
Speaker 3: So six o'clock SATs it looks like Saints Stan's School.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's on my Twitter. ISPW Wrestling posted it, so I guess that's us bringing us in. And uh, if you're in the area, come on out and say hi, because when the ECW guys get together, it's always a good time. Also, if you're gonna come to Wrestle Con and you want to meet Shane and I, if you want to save some money, there's a link on my page you can purchase tickets in advance. If not, you could always do it. We'll be there for three days. You can always just come up to the table and purchase. But yep, there it is link is there. I save some coin and purchase ahead of time. For those who are not going to be able to come to Las Vegas, Shane and I will be doing a virtual on that Friday, yep, and I'll have more information. We're getting the website together for it now, and as soon as it's done, i'll post the link and you can buy your photos in advance. And that's for everybody who can't make it to Las Vegas. But hopefully you're coming to Las Vegas and you'll come and see Sheen and I. So other than that, I hope you're staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you're staying extreme. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh h Francine Francis franc Queen Extreme, Oh extremes up The Queen Extreme podcast adds up here The Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme Fruity in the legency, is the woman of the dreams Legend on the scene. Francine Podcast, What you Means?
Speaker 2: What's your tram? Place to show you what your needs?
Speaker 4: When the stand of Queens from the beginning of time Here Old