Speaker 1: Hello everyone, you're look you are listening eyes up here from the iHeart Radio Network or wherever you get your podcast with me with my co host Chad Chad. Yesterday was Christmas. Merry Christmas. How was your holiday?
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 1: What did you get? It?
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas? I got a lot. I'm loving that.
Speaker 3: This Christmas week has been very merry and full of cheer, and I'm glad be spending it with you today.
Speaker 2: This very merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: Treek today post Christmas Day.
Speaker 3: Yes yeah, post Christmas Day, December twenty sixth, For those who need to check your calendar.
Speaker 2: The twenty fifth is yesterday.
Speaker 1: I get to tous sometimes a day it's okay in together.
Speaker 2: I mean in the Queen's Kingdom.
Speaker 3: I mean they must shower you with gifts and food and all the trimming, so you know, I could see how you get confused.
Speaker 1: I got some really good gifts. I got to go to my great niece's house yesterday. They were hosting, and all we had to bring was dessert, which was very easy. I didn't even have to cook, and I got some good stuff. I really wanted a Donald Duck hoodie zip up hoodie for our upcoming Disney trip. So I told my husband, this is what I want. So I got that. I got a cute women's eagle shirt because you know, most of the men's shirts are balky, but this one's really cute for I'm fitting love it. I got a lot of good stuff. So it was a good day, and my kids were happy with their presence. And you know, just looking forward to the new year, and with twenty twenty four has the bring for us, so it's good.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be super busy in twenty twenty four. So yeah, really looking forward to it. You keep booking dates left and right.
Speaker 1: I mean so far there there have been several dates that have come in, and I'm very grateful for the opportunity to get out there and work, even in the I think I mentioned this in the month of March on book three weekends, so that doesn't really happen that often. So and and if I play my cards right, there's gonna be a lot more that's gonna get booked. So as always, I'll keep everybody post it. But you know, I just want to work now while I can, while ECW is still hot, while people are still interested. I don't want to be eighty three walking into a convey I mean no disrespect to those who do, but like, I don't want to do that. You know, I'll be fifty two next year. I think I got a couple of good years left in me, especially if I take care of myself. So you know, I'm looking forward to it. A lot of good stuff ahead.
Speaker 3: Now, if you were fifty, if you were eighty three going into a convention, would you still strut like like Francine would?
Speaker 1: I would try my damnedest. I would get my walker and like every once in a while go like, pick up my walker and do a little kick, a little shimmy, little shake.
Speaker 2: How about the leather pants? Could the leather pants still be a thing?
Speaker 1: My ass can fit into them? I would still rock them. But I mean, who knows what the hell I'm gonna look like at eighty three. I hope I'm alive at eighty three, you know I did.
Speaker 3: I was this close. I wanted to get Liz a pair of leather pants for Christmas. I told you sure time, I want to see.
Speaker 2: I had them in the cart.
Speaker 3: I just didn't pull the trigger because I was like, where where's she going to wear them?
Speaker 1: Well? You guys go to like comedy clubs and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have anything like on a horizon, so they just I buy them for.
Speaker 1: Them to sit, so she wears it.
Speaker 3: Well, before I book something, you know, I will get them. But I was like, I'm not not going to get them for them to sit. I'll get them before we do something. But I think leather pants are in my future, not for me, but for her.
Speaker 1: I mean, they make your ass look like a peach. It's really nice.
Speaker 3: I think that's why I would love to add them to her repertoire.
Speaker 1: There you go, So yeah, I love them. But yeah, and that's another thing I was thinking of. I was like, man, you know I need I want to lose some weight because I think I had mentioned, like the birth control that I'm one made me gain five pounds. So I'm like kind of frustrated right now. So I'm kind of holding off until next year to buy clothes for these conventions and shows that I'm going for it because I'm very hopeful that I can lose five to ten pounds by then because I think I'll be off the pills and hopefully once I'm off, I can drop the weight. But it's really frustrating, Like, you know, you work so hard in the gym and you're doing your cardio and you're you're lifting, and then you go on this scale and you're five pounds heavier and it's not muscle. What the hell is going on? So a little pissed off about that. But I'm you know, I'm fighting a good fight. I'm gonna get there and buy WrestleMania weekend. Hopefully my body will be where it needs to be. I'll just starve myself one I'll see what happened.
Speaker 2: I mean, either way, you know, get the job done. Whatever goes one way, the other root goes the other.
Speaker 1: I don't really want to do that because I love food. I mean, I ate yesterday, you know, because there's so much good food on the holidays. But it's it's rough. It's rough when a salad even blows you up. There's something going on. I'm still seeing the gi I'm still sitting in neurologies like there's so many things going on. But anyway, we don't have to talk about that. We're here for a reason today and we're diving into something different. This was the suggestion by a friend, and it's kind of like a I'd say it's a hot topic right now because this just happened like within the month. But we're gonna dive into an interview that we did in two thousand and what was it twenty one?
Speaker 2: Yes, you thought it was twenty one, yep.
Speaker 1: With Tammy Sich. And I really think this was the last interview that she did. I don't think she did any others after us, before the unfortunate incident in Florida happened. So we're gonna go over this video. I don't think we're going to watch the whole thing, maybe just certain clips or whatever and go through some calm and just you know, because it's almost two years. It is two years since we talked to her last, right, wasn't this at the.
Speaker 2: End of the you know what, I'm actually going to pull up the exact date.
Speaker 1: So we have I'm thinking it was later in the year.
Speaker 3: So this is actually July of twenty twenty one, Okay, so that was, you know a little over then two years ago.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because I knew we were planning to go to Russel Caid together and that is the weekend of Thanksgiving right in November, So this was like a couple months before, and we sat down and we talked to her, and you know, I got a lot of backlash from fans and from viewers for even conducting this video. So I can give my analysis. You can chime in when you want to. We can break it down and go over my thought process, you know. But I just want to say for the record, before we even start, I honestly, in my heart thought that she was on the street and narrow and that she learned her lesson. And I'm not justifying anything that happened in the past, what she did before this. I'm not saying that's okay. What I'm saying is I thought she was starting over, like with a clean slate, and I truly and honestly believed that she was going to be okay. So I want to get that out there because there was so many comments. We had almost four hundred comments on this video, and there were so many comments telling me that, you know, why are you sitting there talking to this person, Why are you laughing with her? Why are you giving her the time of day. I've known her for decades and decad She's a dear friend. Even with that said, I'm not justifying anything that she's ever done to don't take it the wrong way. I still believe in my heart. It's hard for me, this is hard for me to even talk about because I wanted the best for her and I did believe at that moment in my heart that she was going to do the right thing. So let me just say that before we get into it, Okay, just wanted to make that clear because I got so much backlash on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember at the time a ton on Twitter. When we posted the interview, there was a ton of comments. We weren't really posting a lot on YouTube at the time, but we posted a preview of the episode. There was a ton of comments on that not favorable and saying why are you giving her a platform?
Speaker 2: Why are you doing this? And you defended this is my friend having a discussion.
Speaker 3: And as you'll see as we get through parts of this, you know, it goes back and forth, and we'll talk about it and see how you go back and forth between your Barbara Walters esque questions and your friendly banter. I mean, and it's it's a great kind of you know, almost split personality you have to go through to get through this, you know, hour which we also do have this hour in our iHeartRadio podcast library here, which we will point in the direction of later.
Speaker 2: On as well. So join us here as we start to.
Speaker 3: Dive into this little interview, with stoppages along the way to comment.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, and let me really really quickly, if this was just all doom and gloom, I don't think she would have wanted to sit and talk to me, you know what I mean, Like, if it was just me just saying how horrible of a person you are and blah blah blah, would you sit through that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think anybody would want to sit there and be be rated by a friend or a colleague. So let me just you know, I was trying. I'm not trying to make light of anything that she's ever done. That wasn't the goal. I was just trying to, you know, get the good out of her, you know, tell some stories that maybe no one ever heard before, and you know, people might be interested in learning because we all know about the train wreck side. But there was so much good that I've experienced with her, and that's what I was trying to bring out. And I again, I'm not trying to justify her having what aduis or killing somebody. And this was before the gentleman died, so keep that in mind as well. But the hate that I infuriated me because this was just me sitting down with a friend, you know, And you'll see how uncomfortable I am and how I try to to bring back the fact we're gonna be on the street and narratory. You're gonna be good, Tammy, You're you know, we're never going to go back to jail. Tammy. You can run it and you'll see what I mean. But you keep that in mind as you're listening before you judge me or throw stones at me.
Speaker 3: All right, So, Queen of Extreme, if you need me to stop, raise your hand or say pause, or say idiot, click the stop the video, and I will do whatever you need. Or I will also tell myself idiot, stopped the video. If I need to come, might I say the chats are looking very nice in this way.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to call you an idiot. I'm gonna call you a schmuck.
Speaker 2: Oh, schmuck, hey, schmuck.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: You know my daughter heard that on one of the videos and she left.
Speaker 1: She told me that was a naughty word. So I'm not to say it in your house anymore.
Speaker 3: I think she did right, Yeah, because you had a laugh once you heard you saying on another one of the videos.
Speaker 1: Nice, how are you? She's leaving already, She's gone, my son, natural light, It'll make you ever vencent.
Speaker 2: It will chase people off until I start talking.
Speaker 1: So I just got to keep my mouth, sweetheart. It's been it's been a hot minute since I've seen that face. How are you? Yes? Well, first of.
Speaker 4: All, get all dressed up. All my clothes are in storage, so I'm gonna t shirt.
Speaker 1: You look beautiful as always.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow to get some of it out.
Speaker 1: So listen, should we should we talk about the elephant in the room vaguely? Because is this your first interview? Yes, okay, so your first interview, first one since the vacation. I'm I'm honored I choose me, although I did badger her and I threatened her and told her I will never speak to her again.
Speaker 5: If she knows, Yeah, you did, he threatened me. She said, I will never to you again. Lyss I absolutely have to do.
Speaker 1: You not know me?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: My time?
Speaker 4: I want to do it first.
Speaker 1: They're very they're very effective, so you know, everybody knows the situation that you were in, right. Unfortunately, I asked, was this time different than the others? Did you go in with the different.
Speaker 4: Well, this, this was totally different. I got a driving on.
Speaker 5: A suspension and I'm suspended from the old DUIs. So it's a mandatory six months in jail on New Jersey.
Speaker 1: And how long were you in there for? Well?
Speaker 5: I did my six months for that, but that violated the probation I was still on in Pennsylvania, so I had to max out that time and that was matched out to May twenty first, so I did just over ten months and stuff.
Speaker 4: But I'm all done with that probation in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: They can't do anything else to me.
Speaker 5: That five years of them sending me back all the time for sneezing in the wrong direction is done.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, okay, are you clearing? Okay?
Speaker 1: I just sneezing in the wrong direction. That's why she keeps going back to jail for sneezing in the wrong direct. I mean, this is where it gets tricky. A lot of the comments say that she's making light of this whole situation. A lot if one word to go in our comments section, and read the four hundred comments that are there. A lot of people are saying it's like a joke to her, she's not taking things seriously, and you'll see as the as it progresses. I don't When she said that, that triggered me because I'm like, look, you don't go to jail for sneezing in the wrong direction. You've done things that are not supposed to happen. You're breaking the ball. That's why you went to jail. So that was my first thought that came up. And we're only two minutes into this video, so now I'm like, Okay, I have to sit here for an hour and try to figure out a way to get her to I guess, have some remorse and not make it so light hearted. Right. And for me, I'm nervous about this because she's my friend. I don't want to piss her off. I don't want to upset her. But in the same token, it's like tough love, like I'm trying to tell her this isn't the right thing, Like you're screwing up and we need to fix it. So right off the bat, that comment triggered me. Just just letting you.
Speaker 4: Know, Yeah, my PM in Pennsylvania was horrible. And it doesn't matter what I would do.
Speaker 5: If I was a half an hour late for an appointment, she would violate me and stick me in jail.
Speaker 4: It was just bullshit. But I'm done with that. It's all over done.
Speaker 1: So you're done. You're done with PA. What about New Jersey? Are you good in New Jersey?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm good here, You're good everywhere.
Speaker 4: I just can't drive.
Speaker 1: I can't drive, Okay, we're good if I don't.
Speaker 5: If I do, when I get pulled over, it'll be another mandatory six months.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not going to get pulled over again, right, I just know we're not going to do that. We're not gonna fuck around with all that stuff. That's done.
Speaker 5: Well, the problem was last year I got a really pretty Jaguar F type convertible and I had to drive it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, you're smarter than this.
Speaker 4: I know. That's why I'm not driving now. Uber is my new best friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's stop. So the comment that we got, one of the comments that we got is for this time. Mark great here timestamp when she said that Uber is her new best friend. You know, she got some problems. She did not stick to her words and yet did a horrible choice again by drunk driving with a suspended license. That's addiction and that's hard to overcome. People have been sympathetic to her, and she blew that all away. That was the comment I just commented back. It's sad to say you got a nice, pretty car and I had to drive it when you know you shouldn't be driving.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a chilling comment.
Speaker 1: If anything, No, No, so right then and there, And you can tell that I am trying without being a bitch, I am trying to let her know, Like I mean, can you see.
Speaker 3: That or is it just me you are I've stayed very steadfast in my belief of your just strong stance as a friend in this whole entire process.
Speaker 1: Then who loves this person and wants the best for them?
Speaker 3: Yes, a friend that does not give up on another friend and that you don't enable a friend. You give a friend tough love, and you you try to steer them in the right direction. This is what I see as a friend of a friend. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: The thing that that I've said over and over is you have to learn from your mistakes. So if you learned and you're moving on and you're you're being the best you you can be. That's all anybody can ever ask. Correct, when you went in jail this time? Yeah, uh, I don't know what number it was, But when you went in this time, and I love you, I can teach you. Did you go in with a different mindset? Like, because you know the first time, I'm sure you were scared shitless. I mean I would be. I would be any time because it's not that bad. Give me, give me an example of Okay, give me an example.
Speaker 5: To be a lot worse on TV than it actually is. So it's it's really not that bad.
Speaker 3: As somebody who's never been to jail. I'm just gonna say, I never want to go. So whether it's not that bad or it's really good, I never want to find out. So that's just me saying that.
Speaker 1: And the same with me and a lot of the comments that we got, because people are still pulling this video up now, a lot of the comments are saying, well, jail and prison are two different things. So if she thinks jail was a party, prison is not, and she's going to learn the difference. That's now. These are people who are claiming they went to jail and went to prison, like fans that are saying, I've been there. It's not you know again, why joke about it's not that bad? Of course it is unless you're just this big, lazy sloth who likes to lay on a mattress that's this thin, eat junk and do nothing all day and be isolated. If that's your thing, then I guess it's not that bad. But it would It would tear me apart to have to live like that for years and years. So I can't understand this logic at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, continue, it's doable.
Speaker 4: You can make it. Stop.
Speaker 1: Stop me, I'm gonna kill her. Give me an example of a typical day. Do you get woken up at the crack of dawn by a warden threatening you no, okay, what happened?
Speaker 5: Do you tell me you don't even have to wake up if you don't want to. But see, I'm diabetic, so they would come and wake me up before thirty every morning to do a sugar check and to give me a sun four thirty every morning.
Speaker 4: That's I had to do it.
Speaker 5: You know, it's a medical thing, so you have to do it. Then I'd go back to sleep for a couple hours, and then usually around eight o'clock is when they pop your door and you can go out and watch TV, and you know, breakfast comes and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I didn't eat a lot of their food though, because the food's horrible. But yeah, and then but you don't.
Speaker 5: All you basically do is watch TV, play cards. You know, you can spell they if you want to.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of.
Speaker 5: Girls who color, like those adult coloring books that they're there coloring all they provide, like, no, you have to have that stuff sent in.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: But there's no like where I was anywhere, there's no like strict format of things you have to do.
Speaker 4: It's just yeah, you can be lazy or you can do something.
Speaker 5: I actually got a job in there so I can have something to do. So I was, and I got the best job in the jail because they trusted me. They knew I wasn't going to like run, so I was. I was cleaning the warden's office and the lobby and I got to take the garbage out by myself into the parking lot where all the cars are because they trusted me that I was going to come back and not like run down the story.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so fa.
Speaker 3: So that was a comment that from the beginning was very very scrutinized because people looked at that as why was.
Speaker 2: She getting special treatment?
Speaker 3: Was it because she had, you know, a little celebrity, was it, you know, because she is a little more you know, forthcoming, Like why why was she getting these great jobs?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: A lot of people also commented that they thought she was lying.
Speaker 2: And there's another I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people said she's lying. There's no way they would let a prisoner or someone in jail, I don't know, you know, walk out to where they can escape, which again I don't know. I wasn't. I say this on all of my videos. I wasn't there. You know, she did tell me before, like some times when she would go back into jail, because she was there multiple times, people would be like, hey, Sonny, like they knew her, like hey, girls, you're back or whatever. So maybe there were a couple of the wardens or whatever, I don't even know what they're called, the people who work there. Maybe they did have a little bit of a celebrity crush on her, and maybe she did get special treatment. But I know a lot of the comments said they thought she was straight up lying.
Speaker 2: Interesting, we'll never know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was one part I remember specifically from the beginning.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my face says it all like, I know you guys can't see it, and you should go back and watch this on YouTube. But my facials are just like, please, girl, please, all.
Speaker 3: Right, let this run a little bit more about the jobs, and then we'll move forward a little bit more in the interview.
Speaker 4: Yep, I had a job.
Speaker 1: You're making time out. You're taking the trash outside by yourself to a parking lot. Is there? I envision a big gate with barbed wire that there.
Speaker 5: Is, But I go out the front lobby doors because I had all access, because they trusted.
Speaker 1: Well she Of course you have all access. Why if you wanted to run? Are you able to scale this wall and.
Speaker 4: Try where I was?
Speaker 5: There were no when I was going out to take the garbage out, There's no walls. It's just the parking lot on the street.
Speaker 1: You could have ran. You could have ran for your life. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I could have walked away.
Speaker 5: They probably wouldn't have realized I was gone for like twenty minutes, thirty minutes, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: Do it because if you get it, if you get an escape charge, it's like seven years in jail. So you don't want it.
Speaker 1: But here day, I mean, you're you're a very likable girl. I've known you for years, but I wouldn't trust you taking a sorry.
Speaker 4: And where the parking lot is.
Speaker 5: It's where all the CEO's park and all visitors park and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So it was very easy.
Speaker 5: If somebody wanted to drive up, open a car door, you can dive in and boom, you'd begune.
Speaker 4: Nobody would even know.
Speaker 1: Are you in an orange jumpsuit? No? What are you wearing? Are you wearing like a bikini? Like what is going on in these prisons?
Speaker 5: Maybe I would have gone out sooner, But no, you wear this like alpha.
Speaker 4: It looks like scrubs. It looks like medical scrubs.
Speaker 1: Oh, like like a hospital scrub.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, see I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking you're in all orange, you're shackled, you got a big ball on your leg or you know, the color chained together, just getting.
Speaker 5: Like a burgundy color. So it looked like it looks like you nurse. If you didn't look close enough, it looked like a nurse.
Speaker 1: Was this the same jail that you were in before?
Speaker 5: M hm, So not the Pennsylvania one. I mean I was in Pennsylvania before, but this is the Jersey jail that I was in before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were in Okay, So when you walk in, you don't know anyone.
Speaker 5: No, this time, I saw some people that were there the last time. So you have friends, well, I wouldn't call them friends, acquaintances, jail acquaintances, jail buddies.
Speaker 3: All right, we don't you know, if you have jail buddies, that's that's not really something that you want. Maybe on the outside, if you see somebody at Walmart, Okay, you shouldn't really have jail buddies.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, she's going back to the same jail, and that's what my point earlier was. When she walked in, people remembered her, knew who she was. Whether it would have been another in me or you know, the people who guard I would assume because the span of her going back, I mean, wasn't it really short, like she she got out of jail and then she went back, and then got out and then she went back. It could be that there's people serving years and years there, so she could have left and then went back, and it's like the same people behind bars, you know what I mean, Like that's a possibility or it's the same. Uh are they called wardens? Like what are they called? I don't even know, jail guards? I don't know, Okay, correction officer could be the same people working there that recognize her. I guess it's a good thing to have friends on the inside, you know. And maybe what she said prior is true. Maybe because they knew who she was, she did get perks. But I just find it hard to believe that they would just let somebody go out the the main door where they could just escape. Yeah, but kind of jail, what is that?
Speaker 2: That's much like something on the Simpsons.
Speaker 3: It's a joke on the Simpsons that there's a revolving door, you know where they.
Speaker 2: Just come out. They go, hey, you promised to come back, Like, yeah, we'll be back.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, do they do this for murderers and for you know, people like really hardcore criminals.
Speaker 3: Hey, rapists, just promise not to rape anybody when you go out forbid.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's that's scary to me that they you know, you could become friends with somebody in there and then you get these perks and you're just allowed to walk out the door. I don't find that. Uh, I don't know that. That scares me. That makes me nervous that anyone could just escape. What does that say for our system? Not much? So I this this bothers me, should bother you.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah, that's what is? What does that say about the was it was.
Speaker 3: This new Jersey that she's talking about, the new Jersey correctional system.
Speaker 1: That not much, not much at all. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: So moving forward a little bit up the timeline here in the you uh, she now starts to talk about how, yes, we've glamorized her stay a little bit in the interview and talked about perks that she has. So now she's going to talk about a few of the things maybe not so perkable in her stay.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're goofing around about it, laughing about it, glamorizing it, but it's not glamor glamorous at all. I mean, you have the worst products in the world. It's like dollar store shampoos and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You have to buy alcohol products girl mental health.
Speaker 5: No, but I'm saying that the cruis your mental health because you're using all this like this, these horrible products, and your hair gets shitty and your skin gets shitty, and you look in the mirror, which isn't even a mirror.
Speaker 4: It's like this polish.
Speaker 1: I can't, okay, excuse me. What's screwed with your mental health is being in jail. The fact that you are in jail screws with your mental health, not your dollar store shampoo. I cannot with this. Look at my face? Can you see her?
Speaker 2: I can see it.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, please go type in Tammy Sitch's list interview. My facials are worth the watch. I am so annoyed at this point. I'm just like, I'm trying to make it a point to talk about mental health. And my question was legit, you kind of you missed my question. I believe it was something like, how does this mess with your mind? How does this affect your mental health? And you went right into her answer and she talks about dollar store products. Yeah, messing with her mental health, but not being in jail. That's perfectly fine. It's the products and the shitty mirror because it's not really a mirror. It's like a foil reflection or whatever she's come on. I cannot agree with this statement. God forbid, I'm in jail. That's going to screw with my brain and my mental health. At this point, I don't care what I look like. I don't care if I'm using dollar General shampooy conditioner combined. Who cares. I care about being there and getting out and being a better person. I again, is she is she just saying this to be funny, trying to cover up real emotion that she doesn't want to show, because I you know, I didn't think she was gonna sit there and break down and cry. That's not Tammy. That's never been Tammy, you know what I mean. Like she doesn't she doesn't really want to wear her heart on her sleeve or show like emotion unless she got to a breaking point. You know. She was always like a tough New Jersey chick, you know what I mean, rying off her back didn't bother her, like, she just would laugh things off. And I feel like she's putting on a show when in reality, I think it was literally eating her alive, and she just didn't want to show it to me or to anybody, you know, And I was pretty close with her at this point. So I was getting annoyed because I feel like there's more to it than she's letting on, and I feel like she was holding back and it's not just for the sake of the interview. It's for the sake of her mental health. You have to let go. You have to admit when you're wrong, you have to admit you have a problem, because if you don't, it's gonna eat you up and you're never gonna get better. And that's what I was just trying to tell her, like, you know, this is not okay. We need to switch this around, and you're gonna be much better. You still are young, you still have your whole life ahead at you. That was my point, and I couldn't get it through her thick friggin head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm trying to run this as a very serious topic, but I could not help but laughing at looking at your face on our live broadcast here as I'm looking at you on this side and.
Speaker 2: Looking at you on the pause screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's incredible.
Speaker 1: It's frustrating because I love her and I don't care. I don't care when people get mad at me for saying that I love the girl even though she probably hates me. Now, I will always have love for her and I will always feel bad for her. Do I have sympathy? I'm at the breaking point now where it's it's enough is enough, It's too much and it went too far. And I've said it a million times. But do I have love for her. I've known her forever, She's a friend. I've been friends with her for years, She's been at my wa We've hung out so many times. I'm always gonna have love for her. It breaks my heart to see her go through this. And if you can't understand you listeners, if you can't understand that knowing how close her and I were and knowing that I have always defended her, but I'm also trying to make her realize how wrong she is, and I'm trying to turn it help her turn it around. You know, I'm not trying to sit on my soapbox and say I'm the most perfect person in the world. No, that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm just trying to be a friend here, and I've said this behind the scenes, let her know, like this is not acceptable behavior, and it just went in one ear and out the other. She's just made poor choices. You can't argue the fact. You can't disagree with me, You just can't.
Speaker 2: No, absolute you could hear it in my voice.
Speaker 1: I'm aggravated now. I was aggravated. Then I'm gonna be aggravated forever with this situation because I'm a friend and I love her, and I don't want her to be going through this. And that's how I feel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want her at the conventions, you want her next to you, You want her doing all these things that you get to experience now.
Speaker 2: Side by side.
Speaker 3: You don't want to have to see her in shackles and in ours jumpsuits and reading statements about remorse for all these horrible things. No, I completely get it. This is this is the worst situation. And this video is literally the point where it could have turned around and been the path to you know, the the promised land, and it just unfortunately didn't happen.
Speaker 2: All Right, that was one thing.
Speaker 3: I'm going to move forward because we're literally never going to get past the thirteen minute mark unless if we don't start to move forward.
Speaker 2: So let me pull up.
Speaker 1: It's just talking about products.
Speaker 3: Is that it's just get Yeah, it's going to be a little bit more about that, you know, and how hard it is to be slumming it out with the I'm sorry, the jail products that they provide to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think there's a little bit about the food.
Speaker 3: If memory serves correct, spoiler alert is not good.
Speaker 1: Well, she got special food. If you don't want to play it, I'll just tell you she got to eat pizza and burgers because they brought her special food. She said, so she was eating what the other inmates weren't eating. That's what she told us. But you can skip that.
Speaker 3: It must be nice, I mean, that must be nice, you know the Martha Stewart like jail stay.
Speaker 1: Let me just read one comment while you're looking this pissed me off to drinking and driving over and over knowing the lives that Rex is simply incredibly selfish, which I agree with. The person doing it says, all I care about is myself, you meaning me, this person. You should decide who your friends are, Francine, those who care about the lives of others. Also, and action show that these are hard decisions to make. But look at all the dead friends who were with these irresponsible people like this person. So now am I a bad person for trying to help my friend get on the straight and narrow. I got a lot of these comments, a lot of people telling me, you know, one guy said, oh, you should have helped her more than she wouldn't have killed the person, so like putting the blame on me for this happening. It's like you, what's that expression? You could lead a horse.
Speaker 2: To water, I can't make a drink, right.
Speaker 1: That's what I feel like, Like, I feel like I tried, and it wasn't like an every day I wouldn't call her every day and say are you okay? Are you doing the right thing? But I would always like try, you know, every every week or something, try to be like are you okay? Is everything all right? And despite other people's one person saying all I did it for was to get bookings, like I can get my own bookings. I didn't need her to get bookings. I did it because I loved her and she was a friend of mine, and I would try and check on her and see if she was okay. But when you check on somebody and they constantly lie to you, I was over it because I'm like she's not even telling me the truth, you know, even when there were police reports out, she was trying to tell me she never got arrested again, and I was just like what. And I have the text messages to prove it, So there you go. But I'm sick of people telling me, you know, you're a shitty friend, or you shouldn't have been her friend, you should have cut her off years ago, and blah blah blah blah blah. That's not what a friend does. A friend tries to help a friend. And I thought she was going to change, and I can't emphasize that enough. I don't know how many times I have to say it. And now I'm pissed off.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let her run a couple of minutes more, actually, because I would, we'd get more to only fans and some of these other things a little bit down. Let me let this run a little bit more.
Speaker 5: Sure, piece of steamless steels so you can't really see yourself. But then I go and I do my cleaning and like the offices and I look in the real mirror in their bathrooms and I'm like, oh my god, this is just horrendous, you know.
Speaker 4: So it really does fuck with your head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you just you know that's then you just like prey that you know, a full spotting and a hydrofacial will fix everything when you get out, Like.
Speaker 1: Are you with like major criminals? Are there? Are there girls that have like committed murder or I hate this skin? Okay, you away from these girls, No, you're You're around them the whole time.
Speaker 5: Basically, there was one girl there, she's already been there six years, leaning on trial. She's therefore killing her girlfriend, chopping her up into little pieces and burying her in the backyard. And the girl, the woman's daughter, is still missing.
Speaker 2: It's lovely, right, I.
Speaker 1: Can't hear that story. It makes me sick to my stomach.
Speaker 2: That's I should have jumped over that. That's lovely in the morning.
Speaker 1: You know, details, details, disgusting, disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want me to skip over it.
Speaker 1: I mean you could play it so they know. I'm just covering my ears. I don't want to hear. Put your hands up when it's done, so I know it. It's done, so.
Speaker 4: We don't know exactly what happened to the daughter.
Speaker 5: Then there's another one that was there, the Spanish girl who.
Speaker 4: This is like disgusting.
Speaker 5: She videotaped her boyfriend and her nine month old bab These are the well I was in there with And all I did was drive a car when I wasn't supposed to.
Speaker 1: Where's the boyfriend at is he in jail?
Speaker 4: Yes, he's there with her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, see that with children. I can't. Like, that's just too much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody just kind of avoids her, and it's just it was disgusting. It was absolutely gusting when I find Like, when I got there, I didn't know what she was there for, and she's being all nice and she's Spanish and talking in Spanish and stuff like that, and then somebody told me what she was there for. I was like, oh my god, yeah I do. All I did was drive a car, and I'm here with these kind of people. And there was three other girls that were there for murder. One she was seventeen at the time. She was already there for three years. She was seventeen at the time. She had a baby at home, dressed the baby up, took pictures of the baby, sent it to all her friends, and then smother the baby, put it in a duffel bag and throw it in the dumpster. Oh and these are the ton of people I'm in there with and all I did was drive a car.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. As a mother, I can't even I love my kids.
Speaker 5: I'm not even a mother, and I can't even fathom no, I know, Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, that's awful.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, yeah, you hear all.
Speaker 4: It's not a fun place. That's why. That's why I try to get a job so I can get out and spend half the day.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, stop this is We're gonna have to do two parts. We're never going to.
Speaker 4: Get through this.
Speaker 1: This would affect my mental health being there with people like that. That would make me insane. That would drive me insane. Rather for her to compare shampoo conditioner, bad mirrors, but she could talk about this side and it doesn't even affect her. How does one comprehend this like that? That kind of thing would would physically make me ill every day. I couldn't even fathom being around people like that, because, you know, maybe because I'm a mother and I have children, and God forbid, like the first thing I would do is kill myself before my kids would even you know, anything would happen to my children like I would prevent it by by hurting myself before my children. You get what I mean. Any good parent would do something like that, right. I could never be around people who would harm a child, especially their own kids. That infuriates me to the point where it makes me sick to my stomach, and it's making me nervous talking about it, Like I'm getting so riled up. That is not even affecting her. She's telling these stories like, oh my god, this one did this and this one did this. But she has more passion talking about hair products. But look at what it's doing to me right now. It's making me so angry. Yeah, I'm getting so worked up over this. Is this such bullshit? And this is this is the part of the interview that made me sick and I hated it. I can't wrap my brain around how she's thinking or her logic to this whole thing. Like that's why I don't understand, Like is she putting on a show? Is this an act? Like what is going on? Don't I don't know if she's trying to be cute. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I feel like we had more of Sonny than we did Tammy. If that's the way you want to look at it then, Yeah, because I kind of.
Speaker 2: Felt that way too.
Speaker 3: You don't glamorize the fact you had a bad hair product and bad skin product part of your stay in jail and then be like, oh, yeah, we had to stay away from the baby murderer and this and that. It's like, no, you know what's funny, I'm never going back to jail because I was next to baby murderers, you know, like, and I'll take the bad hair care products.
Speaker 2: So I don't have to be by the baby murderer.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like, I'm trying to have a you know, a realistic conversation about your mental health and what triggers mental health when you're in a jail or prison setting. She's triggered by freakin' dollar store products, but she's not triggered by these criminals who are harming children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to comment for you. If somebody said, Francine, you can tell, you can tell. You have it all together way more than Sunny. Stundy is more consumed with products and not upset at her seventy uy's. It's a shame because now someone has died and she's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just don't I haven't watched this in a very long time, so this is triggering me, and I can't understand where she's coming from.
Speaker 2: Break it up for sure, just.
Speaker 1: To talk about this without flinching, but getting upset at products. You could see my facials when she was telling the story, like, I just covered my ears. I couldn't even listen to it a second time. Once was enough for me. But I remember it, and I remember it made me nauseous, It made me sick to my stomach, and I didn't want to hear any more about it. Fuck, you know what I'm saying? Like, and again, maybe it's because she's not maternal and I am because I have children. Some people aren't. But harming another human doesn't get you, but fringing cheap dollar products get you. Like that doesn't make any sense to me. This is why I don't think. I don't know. You know, does the mental illness factor come in that she talked about in prison recently? You know, the being bipolar being I don't. I don't even remember what they said she was. Was schizophrenia in there? I don't think so. Was it just bipolar and depressionatic depression?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what the things were. But are these traits signs of off kilter with your brain? I don't know. I mean I don't. I can't justify what she's saying. I don't get it, man, I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I think you are correct. I think maybe we should break this up into a second part because again, really sixteen minutes seconds in.
Speaker 1: Sixteen minutes of me being angry.
Speaker 3: And again, you know, once we get past about the twenty five minute mark, you guys start to talk about some of your fun memories.
Speaker 2: And going to Fort Lauderdale together and hang it out.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, if we dive in deeper and find other things that we can talk about, we'll do a part two. But this, this was the gist of it. I was just trying to get in her brain and learn a little bit more about what she went through. And I really didn't learn that much because I don't know what's fact and what's fiction. To be honest with you, I really don't and I don't know. I mean, you guys can have your take on it, but it's it's super frustrating just because I and everybody says to me, why do you say she's a good person, because the timey I knew and the timey I hung out with years ago was a good person. The timing I was with that Russell Kate was a good person to me. I wasn't there when she did all this other stuff, you know what I mean, Like a lot of the things that she did in her life were wrong. A lot of the things she told me she never did, a lot of the things with Chris she told me weren't true. Who do I believe? Do I believe her or do I believe everybody else? It's hard when it's your friend. You want to give them the benefit of the dell, you know, you want to believe in them. You want to help them. That's all I'm saying. I just wish these fans would stop chastising me for trying to help a person, trying to be a friend to a person, because sometimes all one person needs is somebody to believe in them, and if they get that, sometimes they turn their life around. Unfortunately, I wasn't her person, and it you know, it didn't matter what I said, because she was going to do her own thing anyway. So that that's where we're at, and that's it.
Speaker 3: You're a good friend, and I want you to know that as we wrap this up, you're a good friend. I've seen nothing but passion. I've seen nothing but you doing all you could in this video. Everything we've covered, you know, the tears that you shed today, but additionally, when we covered the dark side of the Ring episode this past summer, and there's nothing more that you could have done. And even though I could even say when she came out of jail and we were recording shows, and you know, you told me what was going on, and you know, after she went back in, I saw the passion.
Speaker 2: So you are a good friend.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate that. I just I'm so sick of fans telling me how crappy I am and I'm a bad judge of character and all this stuff. And it's just like, you know, I just I tried. I just tried to be there for her. And I would do it for any of my friends. I would do it for you. I would do it for any of my friends who I care about. And sometimes you have to show tough love. You don't always get the results you want. But at least I know in my heart that I tried to be there for her, and I tried to help her and it just didn't work out. And it's frustrating. But you know again, fifteen years is a long time if she's able to get out, and what if sixty five, sixty six years old or something, she'll be Hopefully she'll be healthy enough to enjoy the rest of her life and walk the street and narrow and learn from this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so much like that horse that you led to the water, you could tell those fans, like a wise man once said to a group of people, before they.
Speaker 2: Can all kiss yours? Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 1: How about that? All right?
Speaker 3: Well, listen can wrap it up for twenty twenty three for us.
Speaker 2: We will not be back.
Speaker 3: Until twenty twenty four on the iHeartRadio airwaves. So looking back on the first you know, month and change here with iHeartRadio, I think it's been great.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts so far, Queen of Extreme.
Speaker 1: I'm just super excited for twenty twenty four and the content that we're providing. I think, you know, if you're listening, help spread the word. Follow us on iHeart if you haven't subscribed where you get your podcasts, we appreciate you guys, and if you have any suggestions, on what we should do in the future. Please leave a comment, leave a review, let us know what you think of us, and we are open to all suggestions and ideas and we just want to get better and we want to provide you the best wrestling podcast that you can listen to. So I'm excited for the future.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 3: If you like this kind of topic, you like this kind of content, just tell us we do something similar. We have things we can dive into and we will. We'll dive. We'll go head first as long as there's some water. We don't dive if there's nothing there. We'll dive if there's stuff, and trust me, we will. So Yeah, if you want to follow me on social media, it's at Chad E and B on Twitter, at IB Exclusives on Instagram. My website is Ibexclusives Dot. There's a lot coming in twenty twenty four, so stay tuned to that.
Speaker 2: And catch us on the YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: The Queen of Extreme Francine's YouTube channel is loaded with great content. She will tell you all about it here in just a second. But if you love us on iHeartRadio, you will get your fill on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah. YouTube is gosh, we have hundreds of videos. Content that you won't hear here here here, but you'll hear over on Yeah here here, you'll hear it over on YouTube. So just type in ecwdva Francine exclamation point in the search bar on YouTube and subscribe to us over there. We're gonna hit ten k really soon. If you want to be a channel member, it's five ninety nine extra content that only you get to see. I do want to plug something. New Year's Eve is coming up and I will be doing my third annual virtual one Signed by Superstars. Last year was absolutely insane that my husband was texting me to slow down because I got a little tipsy. I'm expecting it to be another debacle this year, So if you want to come and watch me, you just go to Signed by Superstars dot com. You can pre order eight x tens. I'll have ring worn memorabilia. We're gonna spin the wheel. It might be like a truth or Darek kind of thing. You get to pick what I do. Yeah, it's crazy, It's gonna be crazy. So for more info, yeah, just go to sign by Superstars dot com. And if you want to follow me on social media, you can find me at ecwdva Francine, I want to wish you all a very blessed New Year's even New Year's Day, and I hope that twenty twenty four brings you everything that your heart desires. We appreciate you, guys, God bless I hope you're staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you're streets they t