Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody into Fantasy pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by BET three six five. It is me Joey p That of course is the Welsh Happy Monday, everybody. Somebody's got to Keys of the Mondays. I just watched Office Space this weekend, so that's it in my head. It is so good. And I finally saw Idiocracy for the first time, which I had never mind you had never seen I had never seen it. And let me tell you, it's scary that we're living in it sup mostly five hundred years in the future. It feels more like fifty years in the future.
Speaker 2: It's one of the last movies of all time, it really is.
Speaker 1: It's super relevant, and of course I think it's fun. Did you hear the Crocs story about that? By the way, before we get into the baseball.
Speaker 2: So cross that I know how Idiocracy came about. I don't know about this Croc story.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, they apparently told the costume designer, hey try to find like the dumbest outfits, the dumbest things, and the dumbest footwear that everybody's gonna wear. And at the time, there was this new product called crocs, and she thought that this was like the silliest looking thing and the wood should ever wear this. They're super comfortable, They're ridiculous, noe. But and you'll see them in the movie. Throughout people are wearing crocs.
Speaker 2: I don't think my first time.
Speaker 1: And I noticed it because I saw the reel a couple of weeks ago about this, and sure enough, everybody's wearing crocs in there, and uh, we're getting there.
Speaker 2: I love it. My favorite part is I love when they do we do it as an itl rejoin, it goes. Welcome to Carls Junior. I love you. Welcome to Carls. I love you. That's a great.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't my judge make more movies? I mean, Office Space, Idiocracy, brilliant, more my judge, please, I mean, come on, all right, more baseball for all of you. The Peanuts and the cracker Jacks hanging out in the chats are for a little sojourn today. But some fun stuff going on here, because as predicted, my boy Joey Lo Baffito, how you going, you'll join the Astros on Tuesday. Let's go h two eighty seven three ninety three seven thirteen slash thirteen homers, twenty seven rebies, five steals. The man can do it all, and he's gonna be a first place first base in front of Jose Abreu, who again I do not think is long for this roster. So well, should we've been talking about this more, I don't know. It seems like a month now and now it's finally happening. Your thoughts on low Baffido getting the call.
Speaker 2: It really does feel like it's been a really long time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: As I mentioned last week, I was ready to kind of like down talk a tiny bit and I had done my article and then literally because because he had like an eight day span where his average cut like eighty points and he had no homers and the strikeouts were rising. But this is a guy that barrels the crap out of the ball way over twenty percent in triple A so far this year, really good evs. And then over the last like five games he's put up three more homers. He got his average back up to to eighty seven. He's walking double digit percentage of the percentage of the time led the miners in homers. He's everything that you want, you know, out of like JOSEA Braiu, who stinks who's hitting like under one hundred. He's not long for this. I've kind of been waiting to see if they were gonna cut a really, you know, you thought that Bray was gonna be gone on.
Speaker 1: The IDA is coming, I do.
Speaker 2: I think he could still stick around unless there's like an anger of how this is going to happen. But Luperfido can play in the outfield. He has been playing first base. Watch the strikeouts. That's still the thing I think you need to focus on. That could be of worry. But in this place of like looking for massive production, he can steal. He can hit big homers. He probably goes and hits six or seven or something like that, which still could be a decent RBI opportunity.
Speaker 1: He's a pickout if he slugs anything close to five hundred and hits anything close to two forty five or two fifty. I think you take that. If you're the Astros, I think you're happy with that, Like that's what you're looking for out of that spot is literally a dead spot. If you saw Wonky here a Bray, you in Singleton collectively seventeen for one thirteen no homers and three RBI, like literally anything is better right now for the Astros.
Speaker 2: So I think Singleton will be the one that goes and they keep a bray you around unless there is a big like you know, I don't want to do this and I want it to play every day type of thing from a bradi a leadership type of thing. But I think he could stick around, be kind of a team leader off the bench in a Joey Vado way, and how it was treated last year when Cees and all those guys came up.
Speaker 1: So that's how I underveled. As more Astros news, you want his return from the io on Sunday. You know, I forgot this weekend was the Mexico City Games. Had I remembered that I would have picked an Astro on Friday.
Speaker 2: I picked one on Saturday. I went into the Discord and I went into the home run channel and I picked Jordan Alvarez on Saturday and I got those two homers. But then I don't know why I didn't go back on Sunday and pick one when I should have fantasypros dot Com slash chat to get a part of all of our awesome discord stuff. But I was able to get those two homers in. Let's see if it got me back on the board to come later in the show.
Speaker 1: By the way, we checked in on Jackson Holiday since he got sent down. Heez, I'm so sad. I'm hope sad. Boy, oh boy, things did not go great for me. You ever remember a guy being more red hot and triple A and getting called up and being so stone cold? I don't, I do.
Speaker 3: I've had a couple of guys in my hype and like like hysteria of a player, Like it feels like Joe Adell is like the the lower's lowest of the tier compared to what we've seen things that scared with Jackson Holliday.
Speaker 2: It is pretty intense. Maybe not to like the I feel like there were a couple of.
Speaker 1: Players in the valley of it that's so stunning to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were players that had maybe a bigger high of excitement. But I don't know if a player struggled and played us bad in that right like run before being sent down.
Speaker 1: So bad, so bad, But some good news, Eric Fetti, look at this guy eight and a third inning struck out nine guys. H so good news there against the raised lineup too, so White Sox have one pitcher, so that's nice. Michael King, oh Man, just when we thought it was safe to go out again with Michael King. Five and a third innings against the Phillies, so it's a tough lineup six runs. The strikeout to walk is still good, like that's the saving grace. Forty strikeouts, twenty one walks okay in the thirty six and things like, I feel like the ship will get righted. The era is five, the whip is at one four seven. Would you buying or selling Michael King right now?
Speaker 2: I would probably just dump Michael King if Eric Fetty was sitting out there at this point. Eric Fetty is a twenty eight percent k percentage, six percent walk rate on a bad team. But my problems with my problems with Michael King is just complete inconsistencies. The walks are still a massive problem. He's gotten expected era that's over five. It's actually worse than his actual era, and he is giving up so much contact. Eleven point nine percent barrel percentage against. That's a that's a picture against, and that is the number we would be like, this guy could maybe be elite with on almost twelve percent barrel percentage. Listen, if I had the ability to kind of like sit back and chill and get through the next couple weeks with Michael King, I would His changeup is still elite forty one point five percent. He throws at his second most of any it's gotten over forty percent wiff rate. It's elite twenty three percent wiff rate on the fastball. That's still good. But he is inconsistent. He's all over the board. So that ends up being kind of like a spot starter in leagues where there aren't a bunch of options. Now, I'm gonna hold on and maybe not start king a starter or two. In leagues where there are just a lot of burn and churn type of players pitchers that are out there, yeah, I probably would jump off that train, even though and I'm the biggest, like Michael King guy, but he's a little dethroned right now.
Speaker 1: A little dethroned. Well it's you know, it's a Monday, so you know, somebody casey the Monday. I was told that the last time when I passed it, they would get the cake, and I didn't get kick because.
Speaker 2: Michael King, what would you say you do here? Just keep doing all that things.
Speaker 1: It's so good. It's so good.
Speaker 2: I can believe you've never seen.
Speaker 1: I don't like Luke Wilson. That's why I'm not. I'm not like I just I think he's a crab actor. That's Owen Wilson. I know, I know, I was just I don't like him either. I don't like it. I like Mookie Wilson. That's the best Wilson all there. Wilson's Russell Wilson's no good Luke Wilson. Owen Wilson not a fan of the Wilson, although Owen Wilson and Loki kind of redemed himself a little for me lightning round questions, I want to do these quickly for the penis and cracker jacks, the big dance, great avatar to look at this, let be uh a little devy uh drop Michael Garcia for lowperveto yes or no?
Speaker 2: Oh that's tough, big expected numbers in favor of Michael Garcia. He is turning it around. You know what.
Speaker 1: I say? No, but I I get why I think I could. Garcia is a bench player, then yes, if he's start.
Speaker 2: Good way to say, like, I really want to see what if I can be invested in the luper Veto business. I think I would because that is a friendly ballpark. There's a lot of lineup protection out there. I'm literally just worried about those k's getting out of control. But if they don't, he said, he barrows the crap out of the ball, makes really good decisions at the plate, and the ball flies. Michael Garcia has been playing down though he's going to fight back up.
Speaker 1: It's sorry, it's it's it's called you're the worst. Angelo want Angelo wants to know Torkles in point zero five to nine, any hope left lo o L. I picked up low berfto here.
Speaker 2: In a smaller league, like, I think you could get off of it. Like he's not going to hit point five to nine all season. I think he'll bounce back for sure, but hope. There's probably stuff on the wire that you could move to in favor of Torkelsen.
Speaker 1: All right, one more to get to here. Some good performances we had. Brendan Fought looked really good. He was my big by Low this past week eleven strikeouts and six innings. Again the on Sunday morning. I talked about this on the TV show too, that his era and has expected era were like a run different. I was like, look, this is your window. It's going to close real soon to get fought, and sure enough it closed by the afternoon. George Kirby over the weekend twelve strikeouts, So feeling good about those. George Kirby shares for Zy Young. Maybe starting to come alive again. Jordan Hicks very good.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Recorded a career high nine strikeouts over six innings of one run ball, no decision against the Pirates. He was complaining though, a little bit about side tightness. Please, Jordan Hicks, can we not have an oblique issue? Please, for the love of God, can we not do that? I would really get third mix. By the way, today is a special day. You know why because Prize Picks is around today. That's right. Don't miss your chance to add your favorite players from the Diamond in your Prize Picks entries. Whether it's strikeouts, RBI or first runs in the inning, take your pick for more or less and add them to your Prize Picks entry today. Quick withdrawals, easy game plan and an enormous selection of players and stats and all different things that you can go ahead and make your prize picks on. Prize Picks is the number one fantasy sports app. Download it today and use that promo code leading off, remember it leading off, and you if you do that code and you're a good boy or girl, you get a first deposit match up to one hundred bucks. Again, pick more, pick less. It's that easy, just pick the prizes you want to know.
Speaker 2: What else is cool with Price Picks is that you can go over to the prop cheat sheet at bettingpros dot and you can have prize pick that's analyzed for you. You know what I mean. The overs and the unders on prize pick. You can go and see and they are analyzing. We are analyzing what are the good ones to pick as far as total bases or whatever. So you can get prize picks locked in for you over bettingpros dot com on the prop cheat sheet analyzer.
Speaker 1: There you go. I used it this morning to look for some of my wagers.
Speaker 2: What else is cool? By the way, I'm sorry, I didn't mean what else is cool?
Speaker 1: I love cool stuff.
Speaker 2: I mentioned to the this to you last week. I thought you were actually gonna lead into this so that we have a big celebration.
Speaker 1: But eight hundred the weekend.
Speaker 2: It's episode eight hundred of Leading Off. I just wanted to that is like cool number.
Speaker 1: That is number eight hundred for us, it's very exciting here. Uh that wait that eight hundred of the baseball pockets or just a leading off.
Speaker 2: This is just of leading off, only of leading up. There's probably over a thousand. But and for you, for me, this is cool because I've been now a part of this, I think more than half of Leading Off's history, so I feel like I kind of have an ownership of it now. But Joe is the og. Joe is the creator. Eight hundred strong because of Joe, piece of Pius. So just shout out to you for eight hundred and you were here.
Speaker 1: For I want to. I want to thank my agent. Of course, first and foremost always thank the agent because.
Speaker 2: Did Joe freeze or did I?
Speaker 1: No? I froze? You know why, because the the machines hate it. When you say nice things.
Speaker 2: About it, I'm like, just amazing. It's showing.
Speaker 1: Up and work anymore. That's what happens.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, it's move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go make a lasagna instead. That's let's go do that. And so that would be way better. But seriously, thank you Welsh, and thank you more importantly to everybody's watching the show. We're closing in. We're getting very close to the twenty thousand subs. So if you haven't already subscribed, subscribe because if you do, you can win the Fantasy Trophy its Mac Belt, which is amazing. Drop your comment below, subscribe to the channel. Now we're getting so close here. Eight hundred shows a leading off that's amazing. We want to reward all of you for that, so we've given away cool things like this trophies s Maack Fantasy Baseball Championship Belt. It is fantastic, by the way. I love the belt. Yeah, I want.
Speaker 2: And the plan we have for twenty thousand, it's just so good.
Speaker 1: Twenty thousand plans gonna be fun. Let's just say good. It's in theme with the Championship belt. That's all I'm gonna say. That's the tease. That's what we're gonna be doing. Twenty k's around the corner just for fun. Why Langford his first career home run, but it was an inside the parker. That's fun, that's amusing. Jared Jones finally took a loss of three runs at five innings, So he's human after all, Logan Gilbert. No decision, but nine strikeouts and six and a third inning saw young Logan Gilbert, I'll be good.
Speaker 2: I get the Diamondbacks. By the way, Diamondbacks don't strike out. I think, what did Kirby have? Like ten strikeouts in that game? Nineteen strike out twelve twelve twenty one strikeouts between two.
Speaker 1: And Ryan Mitcher is working his way back. So let me tell you, boys and girls is down to be buying in Seattle. Look at the Seattle market. It is completely ridiculous right now, it's good nuts. I want to say, like the Julio MVP thing is absurd right now. I think it's like plus three thousand, Like, just do it, just do it please, ty Lord mcgild ty Lord the Terrible, by the way, struck out six and two innings of work for hy A Brooklyn. So if Tylre is coming back, does ty Lore get into the rotation? If so, who gets bumped out for the Mets? Is it Houser? Is it bhutto the booty Man? Or is Tylor gonna toil away in triple A instead? No?
Speaker 2: I think the booty Man is first down. You know, so weird. I was ready to like I was ready to go hard on the Christian Scott's stuff after Adrian Hawser got banged around, but then we had them like essentially confirm like, oh, Howser's rotation spots all good, It's just things we need to end up going and working on. So no, I think it's booty Man is gonna be out and we still have to wait on on when we're gonna see Christian Scott, which God knows at this point.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, but why can't we have our Scott and eat eat it too? Like I don't understand, like why do we why can't we have butou at lease, don't.
Speaker 2: Make that AI, Please don't put that in AI.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna put it in A. I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: There were so many things too about you know, not the booty Man and things like that, but I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna do those jokes. I'm not gonna We're above that to.
Speaker 2: Save that for Wednesday on the cleaning up.
Speaker 1: When you're out, I won't.
Speaker 2: Be here for cleaning up, by the way, so I don't know what that's going to be it'll work.
Speaker 1: How are we going to do that? I don't even know. Now we have to figure that out.
Speaker 2: It makes me feel so good. I feel so loved and wanted and needed when people don't know how it's going to work when I'm not there. But you'll only have to talk with Joe, and Joe will be.
Speaker 1: Doing how we're going to record it though, I literally don't know.
Speaker 2: Wait, they're taking care of it.
Speaker 1: So they the people I camera for a second, the.
Speaker 2: People that you know with the the electrolytes.
Speaker 1: All right, the Mariners are going to option Jonathan class A to triple A sou Welsh. Will he be back up in your opinion this year? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so, but I don't as when he came up, I didn't really think it was something you need to pick up. I don't think it's going to be in a place where it's going to make a ton of sense. If anything. With the Mariners pitchers all kind of coming back into place and the Mariner's kind of refining themselves a little bit more, I really think they need to put an emphasis on making a trade offensively. They need some offensive upside. Class could be somebody that they move in one of those trades. But regardless of my point is, I just don't think class A is going to have big, fantasy, impactful stuff this year whether he comes back or not. So it doesn't really matter to me.
Speaker 1: All right, I think I'm we might see angry Joe here because I see a comment that makes me a little upset. All right, No, Razor Ramone says, Bhutto isn't good though, all right, So let's just look at the numbers, shall we. Can we just do that. We'll just look at the numbers for Jose Butto. So he's got a two eighty six era right now, where four starts, twenty two innings. He's given up just twelve hits in those twenty two innings. And let's not forget one of those starts was against the Dodgers. Okay, the walks twelve a little higher than you wanted to be, but the strikeouts are there twenty five. The whip is at one point zero nine. Uh, he's got ten k per nine right now. I don't know what about those numbers are bad? Can I just know you explain it to me like I'm a five year old that those numbers are bad because those Michael King would like those numbers right about now. He'd love for the ERI, he said at two eighty six. He is much better than you realize. He should be in the rotation. Social Christian's got Adrian Housing and Sean ma and I. I don't need those guys in my rotation anymore. I don't need.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do agree with that. I don't know if Buddo is like you know, lockdown, keep your rotation all year's.
Speaker 1: Great, but he's better than Houser, and he's better. He has a future potentially, whereas Sean ma and I is nothing but a stopgap kind of guy. I got.
Speaker 2: Joey's a little budo hurt here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well done. Let me tell you I was fiery on the Cleaning Up Show last week. I was, I was all kinds of sideways. Matt, let's do three up and three down? Tanner, how fantastic nine strikeouts for him? How good has he been? And two thirds? Dane Dunning one earned five and a third struck out ten. Lots of strikeouts, boil boy this weekend, Holy hat, where there's some high strikeout totals. I hope you had all the overs and strikeouts this weekend. Bryce and thought had a pair of two run dingers. Good for him. Phillies won eight to six over the Padres and then three down Redebt. Meers struggled five runs, nine hits, No bueno, Taiwan Walker. Kind of a weird debut for him. You gotta win, but it was really good. Six runs, eight hits and six and the third not the best. And Nolan Ernado big that over five there and that snapped his twenty five game on bass streak. So anything in the three up and three down float your boat.
Speaker 2: There, Welsh, not Nolan Aronado. He sinks it, that's for sure. I like readeat Meers just overall this season. And I don't know any time, like we're still in this early phase and we get you know, any discounts or something like that, Like if someone's just kind of done with debtmers. This is good. And I know this is gonna be annoying to people, but this is you know, we only talked about Halck a little bit more. Joe, Oh yeah, we did did and we did it on the trade view. I did it on the trade video. We did a great one. Our boy Tyler shout out to Tyler. He did this good one I had this idea with but then I realized, like, oh, people are going to get annoyed. My first video of the year was you know, hey, Gunner Henderson's hitting two hundred. You should buy him. He could be a first round talent. And then he had his ninth homer this weekend and I told Tyler like, that might be a fun video to do, and then every comment has just been, oh, grey, but how do you buy him? I'm like, go back to when I said it he was hitting two hundred, and it was you could get him as a first round talent.
Speaker 1: Kind of same thing about video two was the weird VHS looking date where I was supposed to be like in the past. Yeah, is that Tyler's idea was Tyler.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I My idea was we show me talking and then we do a SpongeBob three weeks later and we show him hitting. He did the old tape stuff and his.
Speaker 1: Was really cool. Old tape stuff was really good. Shout out to Tyler on the old But the.
Speaker 2: Whole point was we did this on Tannor Hawk as well, so you know, cheap, ridiculous plug.
Speaker 1: To stranger things like that. It's very good. Injuries speaking of strange things, John means finally a good minor league start, So it looks like that's gonna be a good thing for him. We'll see how it goes. Seven scoreless sittings, So John means gonna be back in the rotation and Welsh in the month of May. Kyle Bradish looks to make his next start in the major leagues. You as surprised as I'm about this.
Speaker 2: I am surprised. Discounts galore. Hopefully he doesn't suffer another injury and then it doesn't matter. But this is a guy that was going outside the top two hundred. You know, John means his return is really interesting as well, and it kind of takes back to a guy I haven't really talked about but has been in my prospect article. Katee Povich has been incredible for the Baltimore Orioles and he's in Triple A right now, and there's just no spot with means am Bradish coming up, and then that's gonna take away from other really good guys like Albert Suarez. But yeah, I'm extremely excited about Kyle Bradish, and you know, good for anybody that got those discounts right now at least for.
Speaker 1: Now over under eight and a half starts this year for Kyle Brash, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna be positive that Bradish is gonna roll the You're gonna be positive?
Speaker 1: Is that? Well? Is it? The Welsh?
Speaker 2: I'm going on a little minivan k here literally when I'm rolling out.
Speaker 1: Like I wasn't gonna record cleaning up. I don't care. I'm gonna be at the water park for two days, not editing bringing antibiotics with you or you just have them like waiting for when you get home.
Speaker 2: You want to know the funniest thing, ever, How'm gonna avoid those antibotics. I'm gonna bring my crocks. I'm gonna bring some crocks so I'm not stepping on all the wed that stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You're in the water. It's five thousand people. I don't care how many chemicals they put in there. Everybody comes home sick two days later for.
Speaker 2: The water trail.
Speaker 1: All right, well just make sure you you should just schedule a doctor's appointment on Thursday. Just get ahead of it. And I love the water park. The water park is amazing.
Speaker 2: It's I'll just some videos from the water park. I'll do uh, I'll go down the slide.
Speaker 1: I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll answer fantasy questions going down the slide and I'll tweet them out.
Speaker 1: I would love it so much like this player is on his way down.
Speaker 2: Did you you want to know a fun fact really really quick?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever published this, but I recorded the video of the announcement of being hired by Fantasy Pros when I was at Great Wolfledge is that Great wolfldge? I did, but I don't think I published.
Speaker 1: This is just a happy place, you guys.
Speaker 2: You want to know why there's something.
Speaker 1: Else to do in Arizona. That's it.
Speaker 2: There's nothing else to do. It's close by. And also my kids are gonna hate it soon, like they're gonna be like too big for it, but they love it right now. So it's like, as much as possible, I want to do those things. But there is something about Fantasy Pros where I was recognized at at Great Wolf the last time and doing my announcement, I'm gonna answer some fantasy questions going down the slide, and if I fall off, it's a cell. If I stay on, it's a buye. See there you go.
Speaker 1: Nolan Jones were moving again. From Sunday's game. Very frustrating because the back, I guess stiffened up on him again. So I clearly assume we're gonna put him on the eyel and I'm I don't want Nolan Jones to be hurt. I wonder if the back is the reason we're getting what we've gotten at a Nolan Jones, And if it is, let's just go on the IL for a couple of weeks here. Let's just get healthy, get right on assignment, and come back, Like you should be rooting for Nolan Jose to go on the IL. Just kind of forget April happened. Just shelve it. Take two weeks off, go to Great Wolf Lodge, come out with a disease, come back, get your six day Z pack of antibiotics, and then you're onto, you know, the next Can we get.
Speaker 2: Betting pros odds if I'm sick or not by next day, Let's get that one of the odds.
Speaker 1: It's like minus six hundred, Like I can't even imagine how deep the juice is on that, Like minus it's making TODJ. Bradley dealing with that pectoral muscle, He's gonna make a minor league rehab start on Sunday.
Speaker 2: He did he so good, he was so good. Seven strikeouts, five innings. He went out right out the shoot. Think he gave up one hit. It was vintage TODG. Bradley. Go pick him up right now if he's sitting out on the wire, because he's going to be up in that rotation roster.
Speaker 1: Percentage of TODH. Bradley, Let's let's love that you're never right. Give me this, Bradley. Well, let's say CBS where you have to pay.
Speaker 2: You know, thirty eight percent. Thirty eight is the number that came to me.
Speaker 1: Thirty eight percent on CBS Welsh thirty nine percent. Wow, I've never been that good, but that is stunning.
Speaker 2: And my hands I like free hands. I didn't know this was coming.
Speaker 1: I know you didn't. That's why I'm so impressive. The Red Sox Garrett Witlock with the oblique has yet to be clear to throw up a mound, no kidding. Brian Bayo, however, with a lot, is making good progress apparently, and he's gonna be back sooner than later, whatever the hell that means. Thanks for the timetable jackasses, paulse I have my I guess Paul walk I was actually really happy and all of a sudden like, I don't know, there's got my dan.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite Michael Bolton song? Oh, they're all right.
Speaker 1: It's hard to pick. I mean, I go by Mike.
Speaker 2: I'll you Michael.
Speaker 1: It's such a perfect movie, it really is. It's just so good. That guy's got Upper Management written all over him. Paul Seawald oblique. I feel like we've been doing Paul Seagold updates for like sixty years. It's gonna be like September and it's like when George R. Martin in South Park is trying to order the pizzas for the kids, He's like, pizzas are coming, just wait and they never orders the pizza. I feel like that's what we're doing with Paul Seawald here. So another bullpend session wednsday? Why, Like, what else are we waiting for?
Speaker 2: Well, they wanted to slow it, they said they wanted to slow it down because he was starting to feel a little bit of soreness and whatever Ginkle did get the safe over the weekend. I don't know. I mean, it's probably another week until we see Seawald. It was good to see that Ginkle got some of the saves. I actually think there's this small chance. I don't know if they will do it, but I think there's a small chance that when Seawald comes back, maybe they don't thrust him right back into that role. With how slow they're playing this and Ginkle finding himself. But if we're being honest, it's probably gonna be cut Ginkle in you know, ten.
Speaker 1: Days or so. All right, So Uncle Ted saying Robin Hood theme song, Michael Bolten, like I thought, everything I do, I do it for you. That's Brian Adams. That's not Michael Bolton.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Let's move on, all right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean I saw the right like was this Kevin Costner Robin Hood or Princess Amazing?
Speaker 1: The Russell crow like dark Robin Hood. And then there's a Michael Bolton song and marry you.
Speaker 2: Three hundred pound Russell Crowe flying through the trees.
Speaker 1: But god, Russell Crowe loves to sing. Maybe he does a little duet with Robin with Michael Bolton. That could be fun. This is by far the best episode two hundred in it feels like it Christian Yelich has not resumed swinging. Progress is stalled again in quotes, so that's not good, Craig Council told reporters on Saturday. Justin Steel though, however, will make a minor legue rehap start this week, so things are going in the right direction there. Welsh, you know what time it is. It's Monday. Let's get after the best bets of the day with Joey and the Welsh. Make sure when you bet your wagers you do it over at Bet three sixty five. The sponsor of our show here bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you use the promo code leading off only at Bet three six five. And Welsh, it is a Monday and we've got some fun things here on the board. I'm going with Elie de la Cruz over on the point five RBI plus one seventy five were getting on that we almost two to one. I love that Jews Ellie de la Cruz right now. By the way, his MVP odds have shrunken considerably. They're plus thirteen hundred now in most places, so I don't know if he can sustain this, but my goodness, Ellie de la Cruz has had quite the April, and that was even with a week that was bad. Makes it even more stunning how good the overall pictures of his numbers have been. But good matchup today. I love to drive in a run today, Joe Ryan. Let's go to the Twins game here against the White Sox over six and a half k's minus one twenty. I like that one too, Joe Ryan. I'm a guy who's been fantastic so far for the Minnesota Twins and for the Phillies. This is the one I like the most today. On the run line minus one and a half plus ONEUS sixteen. You got the Phillies here against Griffin Canning. Lefties are hitting over three hundred against him with a nine to sixty ops. You got Schwarbur in that lineup. You got Harper in that lineup. You got Griffin Canning as a seven era. He hasn't gotten out of the fifth inning all year long. So not only to get Gryffith Canning, but you're gonna get the Medy middle of the middle relief of the Angels. So give me the Phillies on the run line and you want to have some fun in the parlay of the day Minnesota twins with Joe Ryan on the mound minus one and a half at the gain of that plus one oh six run line and Joe Ryan over minus six excuse over six and a half strikeouts at minus one twenty. You can put those two things together in the same game parlay and you get two twenty eight. That's the over on Ryan strikeouts and the run line for Minnesota minus one and a half at plus one oh six. Welsh, what do you have for the people for the bets of Monday?
Speaker 2: Ooh, I'm gonna stick to Minnesota here too. You sound like you said at least in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: I'm spent ten hours with thor so I've heard a lot of Minnesota for the last couple nights here.
Speaker 2: Well, I like the Joe Ryan stuff. You know, the pitchers themselves, hurt them hurt themselves again. Such such a bad offense in Chicago, though Eloy is healthy ish and getting going, and Tommy fam is back in that lineup, which makes the top of the lineup a little bit more dangerous. But I like trying to back Joe Ryan in some capacity here. So I'm going through the first five for Minnesota to be up by a run, so to have a one run lead after the fifth inning, and that's even money, so that's plus one hundred, So I'm gonna take that. Garrett Crochet is on the mound. I don't trust Garrett Crochet anymore. Even though he has one of the bigger era who expected differentials positively in his favor, he has been wild you know, yeah, but it's actually like a in the two's expected era. But he's been wildly inconsistent. Second inning. Specifically, Minnesota's not a big power offense, but Joe Ryan shuts down, which I like enough. I'm gonna back Ryan Pepio today. Take Tampa Bay first five money line bet three six five. You can get that at minus one ten. This is all about Pepio here. And I'm gonna take a player prop on the hitting side, which I haven't done in quite a bit. Gunner Henderson, my boy, Gunner Henderson, one point five total bases over. That's minus one ten going up against Clark Schmidt where he hits over three hundred. When he gets hits against Clark Schmidt, they are of the extra base variety. So give me Gunner Henderson on the total basis. Those are my three favorite bets. Might add one or two. Go and download the Betting Pros app. You can follow Joe and I and everybody else at fantasy Pros. You want to see all of our bets. Bettingpros dot com slash Welsh or slash I don't even know what the hell your quick link is, but go to Betting Pros dot com and Joe.
Speaker 1: There you go, Joe easy stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh you just claimed Joe on Betting Pros. That's like getting it on Twitter. That's pretty nat.
Speaker 1: It's an average Joe. That's all I am here, and of course, join our betting group. Don't forget to betting pros dot com slash leading Off because we're getting away a prize for April, a prize from a swag from our shops. So if you haven't already joined the group again, it's very easy to do. Just go to the community tab, drop down, find leading Off. Boom. That's it. You're in there, You're done. That, my friends, is how you do it. That, my friends, is Monday's Best Bets of the Day with Joey p and the Welsh now Welsh one of our genius peanuts and Cracker Jacks has the comment that is the best comment here. I gotta find it here. B T. Disney Robin Hood Lalie is by far the greatest Robin Hood. This is not up for debate. It is the best the music. I love how like it's told in weird Southern like terms from the one guy who's like the rooster. It's all over the place.
Speaker 2: Isn't Friar Tuck Tell Tuck is in the whole story too.
Speaker 1: The whole whole thing is great. Robin Hood Disney probably my.
Speaker 2: Favorite of the hoods have they done.
Speaker 1: There's like, there's a million Robin Hoods. And there was that weird one with Jamie Fox a couple of years ago. There was a Robin Hood.
Speaker 2: I saw that one.
Speaker 1: We saw Kevin Costner one right with Alan Rickman.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's the og one, that's the one I grew up.
Speaker 1: Oh g one. But it's so weird because everybody has a British accent except Hood Kevin cosers like, I only work so hard here, folks, I know, could you imagine that? Like he wasn't willing to put in the work to try to do a British accent, but he wanted to play Robin Hood. I kind of feel like, you gotta play. You gotta do the bridge acient if youre gonna play Robin. I kind of feel like it's a.
Speaker 2: Guy that did water World. So I mean, it's just it's what I expects is the.
Speaker 1: Heights. See Men of Tights is disappointed me. I'm more of a Spaceball's guy.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm oh, give me a break. Spaceball's that's my movie. But Men and Tights? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It's kind of disappointing. It doesn't hold up. Let's just say.
Speaker 2: Spaceball doesn't quite hold up either.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's see how the board holds up for the home run. No, Spaceballs does hold up. I totally disagree with that. It's more of a movie show today than the baseball show. You the Leader, double digits for Joey p There you go. However, Scalarp and Yankee rules both at thirteen. But I'm still on the board, so feeling good about that. I'm keeping pace.
Speaker 2: I don't I think I'm a six because I had two with I think I'm.
Speaker 1: Close double for Alvarez. That's right, Yeah, you're you're right there. You're scratching the border. Scratching, close scratching and clawing. And if you want to get in scratching claw use our discord Fantasybros dot Com slash chat, join the home run Channel and uh enjoy the competition here with us. So I'm going right back to the gas can Griffin Canning, and give me the Schwarber fest today. I want all the Kyle Schwarber heat. I want the Schwarber home run. Actually, know what, no, no what? Bryce Harper just had a kid, didn't he right? He was on the paternity list. Guys have kids, they come back and hit home runs. Give me Bryce Harper instead, Bryce Harper that we're going with the mojo of the child being born Bryce Harper instead. I was going back and forth. Let's go with Bryce Harper instead. Plus, it's a bigger name, so that'll upset people. Well, where are you going with your home run call today?
Speaker 2: I do love the big name.
Speaker 1: What do you keep picking good players to hit home runs? Because it's in contest, dummy, that's wid I was.
Speaker 2: One day. I'm gonna go with Gunner Henderson. He's my little bass call. You know, we'll see where go. You want to know a more interesting one, also from the betting side. Rhin O'Hearn is plus money on total basis right now. I was looking at rhinoharn this weekend. He is exclusively right hand platoon. He has three at bats versus lefties so far this year. He has a higher expected batting average than his actual batting average. He's crushing the ball everywhere, big barrel members, big hard hit numbers. He's just such a good play up against the rity today. That might be a fun total bass play, might be a fun home run call if you don't want to have you know, good players. But I'm gonna go with Gunner Henderson and the leadoff spot is my top guy for the home run call because Gunner usually does right by me.
Speaker 1: He does indeed all right, got off on a good foot here on the week This was a very peppy show number eighty everybody. Thanks to everybody. Welsh's gonna go get the strip throat and do a couple of water slides and they'll be I think.
Speaker 2: The plus money play is here. I'm gonna stay healthy. I way too sick at the beginning of the year.
Speaker 1: I'm six hundred.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Any member of the Welsh family there's no way all four of you come back health.
Speaker 2: I have a seven year old daughter. She's perpetually sick. She's just always. That's minus twelve thousand.
Speaker 1: Sure. When you check out of the hotel, I feel like they should just give you. It's not like a mint on your pillow. It should be like an antibiotic. It's not that bad.
Speaker 2: Well see, but Scott Bogman is going to be here the next two days with Joey so uh, you know, love on these guys, have fun and I will miss you all, but I will see you on Thursday.
Speaker 1: That's right. So Bogman will be here next two days. Welsh go enjoy the time off. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids. Where's my stamid er?
Speaker 2: Nice step dad.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com. Slash fantasy pros, MLB