Speaker 1: You've played through long period areas he played. We all had that run, right, So talk about some of the stuff. The narrative is out there right now. In seventies, eighties, nineties, two thousand basketball, we just talked about it. Forgot how basketball is changed. You just had a game. Talk about the eras and players.
Speaker 2: Now, if you don't mind, I would, I would say in the seventies, so I I had a new show coming out. But I wait too, they give me that, Okay, But I had a young cat on who told me, and he was right, the best And another kid had told me the best player he's ever seen was Kobe Bryant. I said, how old are you? He said sixteen, You're right, the best player. This other guy said the best center is Joker, he's twenty four. You are right, You're a hundred percent right. Because you haven't seen or experienced. The NBA decided they were not going to show any video from nineteen seventy four down or nineteen seventy eight, nineteen seventy four down. Keep sending this kid pictures of wil Chamberlain constantly. Will chamber ran a four five forty four right seven two.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait o g h wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait a fucking minute.
Speaker 4: He ran a what forty five?
Speaker 2: Forty Okay, it's so.
Speaker 4: Can we can we that been documented? Yeah he was trapped. That was like NFLS was just like DK metcalf ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the five seven three, So imagine he can run this fast jump high jump shot put. Honest, what you're talking about. He's the strongest man he's ever seen in his life.
Speaker 1: Real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that makes sense why he fucked a thousand women?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my god two run a four five high jump seven. He was the strongest person, not the regular Joe Annot Swarz said that, so we have.
Speaker 2: We have that, then we have like, okay, you got to take this consideration. It was a hell a lot of racism. We couldn't get a cab. Now in twenty twenty five and they take cabs to the game. There's a picture of Wilt Chamberlain, I mean, uh Clyde Clyde Fraser on the train going to a Nick game. I as Phil Jackson, because yeah, we used to take cabs together to get get to the game. They played in Chuck Taylor's and they got paid twenty five cents.
Speaker 1: You matter have fucked up your feet to be playing them, Chuck Taylors.
Speaker 2: No, that's why when you see him walking down, they flopping.
Speaker 1: Kevin McHale, Kevin Mchell, I love them, that's dude. Coach me in Minnesota. And the way he was walking, I was like, I can't imagine that everything's fused together.
Speaker 3: Everything Bill used to sit on that high ass chill. Yeah, he's sitting up and just everything just looked uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it's time to get up, they call the time about he'd be like.
Speaker 4: Another time.
Speaker 2: So you had you had guys who you know, they had the deal or play in that era. Then in the eighties it was you know, I'm watching dal Dawkins with big rope chains and Duncan and all that kind of stuff. But then came the era I came in, Like MJ came out in eighty four and that's when David Stern became the commissioner and he said that Michael, you and I are going to change the world. So part of the reason he's the Messiah and they don't talk about anybody else is because that's part of the He is the greatest I played against but there were some bad people that came before, but they will never get that shine. And then you got the Shaquille came. You know that I was. I was playing here in Miami where we had to play against a Quille and Ron Rannie Sykelely obviously got the flu the day of the game.
Speaker 3: Obviously got the obviously it was called.
Speaker 2: The sex Shaquidah flu. He got the flu. You know, that kind of thing is in shot. If Shaq realized how dominant he was when he was young, he was, oh my god, this this dude. And I was just looking at him like, and I'm doing all kind of thumb grass and pinchers and kicking his ankle. He's like, little man, get away from me, that kind of But if he knew, so Shaq came in and that was.
Speaker 4: A whole new change. But now.
Speaker 2: I have never I went to a Clipper game. My man shout out to Tyler and b Shaw, but b Shaw was coaching, yes, and so much was going on the screen was so this is why I laugh at that. At the Boston Garden, it was just numbers. There was no no video anywhere, right, There were so many videos that when the ref made a call and the crowd didn't like it. I saw four angles to the ref. I had to look up and been like, my bad, you know, and and it was and you can't yell at the ref there. They do not play that. They want to make it a referee friendly place. They fans not not the way if you're doing it wrong. Yeah, because I was with the CEO and she was like, we don't we want home courted, man, we don't want you destroying our home court. She's brilliant shout out. But then I was watching, and I mean, you would have been Luca right, because you can shoot it, you can handle it, and your defense was absent a lot. Sometimes you were resting on defense, letting your feet still. People would zip.
Speaker 4: That was a nice heard.
Speaker 2: Someone said that was a lot, a lot, a lot.
Speaker 3: Take a charge though he could take a charge. Yeah, when when you know he was in game.
Speaker 2: But you right now, you you gotta come down. I saw uh for the for the Celtics about to shoot. Now he's seven one, he's three feet from the basket and he kicked it out and.
Speaker 4: He threw it.
Speaker 2: I swear, I said, oh man, oh man, I'm so selfish. I would have that face, I would have let it go.
Speaker 4: You, I would have let it go.
Speaker 2: I would have said, nah, man, sorry about the two. I got it.
Speaker 4: This one is these two is right here.
Speaker 2: I can't get that three. But that mentality of analytics. I was coaching in Puerto Rico and shout out to my man Philip Wheeler. He got Finally they got one of my players of Philadelphia, great kid twenty two years old, shoot it jump. But he's a defender as well. And I was trying to get these guys. I said, if anybody's three feet off, you shoot the three. But they're so fundamental in Puerto Rico, like it used to be here. That old basketball is playing in Portogo. Okay, the way we used to play it. That's the way they played there, you know, cheating refs, playing off people, you know that kind that type of shit, and running a play. And I kept saying, hey, if you got a three, shoot the three. And I kind of understand what they do now, but it's not as fun to watch to me as it used to be. When it was like chess chess moves. That now is just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Everybody played. Everybody played the same way. Yeah, everybody everybody the same. Yeah, everybody pretty much plays the same way. It's based off pacing space. Yeah, I think people could do a little bit better of a job of playing to the personnel. But I mean, I just understand the way the game is nowadays. Like you know what I'm saying. The analytics are involved, and you know what I'm saying, it's about either getting paint touches in twos at the basket or shooting threes.
Speaker 4: The mid range is obsolete.
Speaker 3: At this point, and you go down the stretch and it's the last two minutes. Now, you can take what you can get. But for the most part, those first three and a half quarters, you want layups and threes. Nobody wants anything else. Fellas, I'm talking to y'all one more time. Nobody likes to wait, none of us. I can't stand being in traffic. I can't stand a wait for my coffee. I hate waiting to get off work. So why that's what I make my woman wait. I don't even wait in line. I get out and leave. And you imagine if my woman was waiting on me and she walked out the house and left. So don't make her wait. Stay ready to see ain't got to get ready. Had that roast box in your pocket, have it in your glove compartment, have it in your wallet wherever you need it before you need to stay hard fellers. Take control of your sex life. Dominate your bedroom. She might never tell you, but she loved it when you run the show. Roast Fox is a two on one prescription treatment for guys who need a secret weapon.
Speaker 4: I guess that wet neotle.
Speaker 3: They hit the bloodstream faster because they dissolve under the tongue, and getting hard faster means there's no more waiting to perform. Baby ros Spose gives you the booster to last longer, and everyone gets more pleasure and climax is more.
Speaker 4: Y'all definitely gonna have to hydrate at the end.
Speaker 3: Bro connects you with medical providers one hundred percent online, so there's no awkward conversation with in person providers. If approved treatmentship directly to your door. No, it ain't coming in the boat. She got that rope. They'll prescribe new sexual health patients. Get fifteen dollars off your first order of sparks on the recurring plan with your provider at road dot code slash ogs to find out a prescription roast box are right for you. That's road Dot code. Slash OG's put fifteen dollars off your first order.
Speaker 1: Hoop fans, With just a few games left of the regular season, now is the time to lock in your picks, like who do you think is going to take home the trophy in the end. Make your picks with my partners at Draftkingings right now that are offering all new customers one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly after betting just five dollars. Download the DraftKings app now and sign up using code ogs. The crown is yours. Stay in on the action and use your one hundred and fifty dollars and bonus bets on DraftKings same game parlays for a shot at an even bigger payoff. Combine multiple bets together from the same game. Love the thrill of live betting. DraftKings has got you covered. Bet live on in progress games right as they happen, making watching the games that much more exciting. If sports betting is not yet available in your state, don't worry. You can still join in on all the fun with Draftkinks picked six and had the shot to win cash prizes. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now, new customers use my promo code ogs and bet just five dollars on any wager and get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly. That's promo Code Ogs only at DraftKings Sportsbook