Speaker 1: Welcome to Good Game with Sarah Spain, where we can't believe it's freaking September already.
Speaker 2: God, and since.
Speaker 1: We're pissed about the summer coming to a close, we're taking the day off. Just picture us sitting by the pool, drinking a marg watching the Paralympics on a propped up phone. It's the dream. But don't you think for one second that I'd leave my little slices episode lifts, and today's is a good one, a real good one. We have a very special group chat with Angel City FC players Sidney LaRue and Ali Riley. We survived a flat tire, a phone overheating, Sid almost dying from heat stroke. We got through it all to bring you amazing conversation about their show BFFR, you know, Becking for Real, And we talked about a bunch of Angel City stuff the first time they met each other. Just so much good stuff in this So we're gonna jump straight into that and we'll get you caught up on all of the weekend's big headlines tomorrow, so stick around. Sid and Ali coming up right after this, It's time for an extra special group chat where we take the tea from the text and put it on the airwaves. Joining us now. She's a forward for Angel City FC and a World Cup winner and Olympic gold medalist. She was born in Canada, a but she chose to play for the Red, White and Blue. As a kid, she was a track star and the first girl to play baseball with the British Columbia Provincial Little League champion Wally All Stars Wallie Whaley. She's a former Bruin Wally. She's a former Bruin, a mother to the two Keyutus kids, and just a simple gal who's not dating her teammate Merrett Matthias no matter how much the Internet wants it to be. So it's Sidney LaRue, what's up? Said?
Speaker 2: Hello? Hi, thank you for having me? And al of course.
Speaker 1: Yes joining her. A defender and captain for Angel City FC and the captain of the Football Ferns, the New Zealand national soccer team. She's a former Stanford Cardinal. She's played for professional clubs in the US suite, in England and Germany. She's a media superstar, the author of a plant based cookbook, and she earned my forever respect when she painted her name the colors of the rainbow flag and trans flag for last year's World Cup and gave a big old middle finger to FIFA for not allowing captains to wear one love armbands. It's Ali Riley, what's up?
Speaker 2: Ali?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: I'm so glad we could make this happen, and thank you for the epic introduction.
Speaker 1: So exciting to have you both on. I am literally obsessed with your show and I have to start there because if someone were to make you describe begin for real b FFR to someone who has not yet seen it in five words only, Ali, what does it go?
Speaker 5: It is super super unhinged.
Speaker 1: What about you? Sid?
Speaker 3: Chaotic funny? Also, like we talked about real stuff too. I know that that's not five words, but yeah, chaotic funny to be Yeah, I think unhinged would probably be our number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my word for the year. Unhinged. I've used to more this year than any other and I think that applies. Whose idea was BFFR.
Speaker 3: Ali, Allie? Yes it was, And I like all of the BFFR work.
Speaker 2: All is Alie.
Speaker 3: She is like amazing at what she does and I don't even know, like how to set up my phone for all the things, and she knows everything, So yes, it was her her idea.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I will say that Sid did the or she performed as usher for.
Speaker 5: Me for our video when it was raining in pre season, and that was definitely a catalyst.
Speaker 4: And I knew Sid and I loved doing silly things together and we have for a really long time. But when I really saw her her love for being on camera, I thought this could be my in right here, and also how much people liked it, so we took it on the road. We did another video for Valentine's Day, which we actually should probably upload the BFFR. It's very on brand. And then from there I just started filming content and couldn't. It is nothing without Sid, So it is just logistically I think I maybe pushed.
Speaker 2: For this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're the producer, but you're both very much required for the content. And if people haven't seen Sid's usher impression, that's an immediate go find. Are you taking submissions for videos to use in the open, because we literally just spend all of our prep time watching them over and over and my producers and I were dying every single time.
Speaker 4: Yes, please, we're we're getting submissions and I just on my story, Please send them over. This producer needs ideas, but Sid sends me hundreds. It's just a matter of sorting through. We have a really good one for the next time. It's so funny. Yeah, two soccer ish sport related ones and then more just unhinged ones.
Speaker 5: But yeah, send them, send them through, please, Sid.
Speaker 1: You've always been very open, very uncensored, but you're demanding that of your teammates in this We've got people wearing zip patches, We've got bear butts that are barely covered, we've got tampon tails. How are your teammates reacting to how looking real the show is?
Speaker 3: I think they love it. I mean I think they love it. Al would you say they love it?
Speaker 4: It's we tell they're telling us they love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we do have like a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: We have a good group, Like we have an amazing locker room, and we also have like fun with our videos, so it becomes like something we all laugh about, which is funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's interesting to me to watch the Internet go from like, oh, we're just learning how to film stuff and it has to be really precious to now it's like, well, if we're going to film everything, we need to stop making it so polished, because that's making everyone's brains break. Like it's not good for us to see all the fake, constantly made up, constantly perfect. And so now we were just like Zip Patch, telling it like it is. And that's good. I think that's healthy. If we're going to film all of our lives, they should look a little more like our lives. I want to go back to when you two first met, Allie, what was the first thing you remember or thought about sid So.
Speaker 4: We talk about this and I think one of our first episodes, but I just thought she had to be really mean because she played like she was mean.
Speaker 5: She still kind of does.
Speaker 4: I'm just happy to not be on the the other team anymore, but you know, and we were joking about how, you know, she had all these tattoos and like in college, and when we were in college, that was still really like, oh my gosh, someone has they're dangerous, you know, And I think we had such we had that competition. I was a defender, she was a forward. She was the forward, you know, and having to run around after her. So we didn't actually have a like personal interaction until years later when Cassius was a baby. And yeah, spent time to sit and her mom, and I think from there I knew that if we ever were on the same team, we would be we would be really good friends, and I wouldn't be as scared of her.
Speaker 1: Best friends for real. Bfr Yeah, my mom still thinks that's what it means.
Speaker 2: We're going to tell her that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine, said what did you first think about Allie?
Speaker 3: So it was back to our UCLA stand for days, and I was just I remember like she was so fast, and like I was like, the long balls aren't really going to work with this back line, and then you know, we didn't really. We just like played against each other. So we were like competing against each other, just like Ali said. But then, yeah, I had to bring Cassius on a trip to Sweden, and my mom had Cassius I think downstairs in our hotel lobby, and then Ali came in and my mom was like, here you go.
Speaker 2: And then I came downstairs and I'm like, oh, hi, I feel like chatted a little.
Speaker 1: Bit stranger with my baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna be We're gonna be friends.
Speaker 1: In that episode where you talked about first meeting each other, you both also opened up about not really fitting in growing up. And I love it when super gorgeous, successful, smart, funny, amazing people are honest like that, because I think misfits and awkward kids and anyone who doesn't feel like everyone around them looks the same need to hear that it gets better, and need to hear that it like maybe helps you in some ways to learn that as a kid and to grow into something. So said, do you have a message for anyone who doesn't look like the rest of their neighborhood or maybe feels like an outsider for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: That it gets better. It always gets better.
Speaker 3: I feel like when I was younger, I'm like, I just don't feel like I belong anywhere because I was half white, half black. So you're like not really like on the other side, and you're not really on that side, and you're just like in this gray area that like is really hard to understand.
Speaker 2: And also, my mom was a single mom.
Speaker 3: You know, my entire family was white, and so like going to like our Christmases.
Speaker 2: And stuff we have like the photos and then.
Speaker 3: There's like little meat and the like white blonde, blue eyed family. My mom has brown eyes and brown hair, but her siblings do, and so yeah, I just think that stay true to who you are always, and like, don't try and fit into what you think you're supposed to be, because you're supposed to be exactly who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about you, Alli?
Speaker 4: I think, Oh, first of all, I have so much respect for Sid and I look up to her so much, and part of her being so open and real, which she has done long before BFFR was anything, long before we knew each other, I think it shows that it does get better, but also how much we and and definitely someone like Sid with the platform she has, we are fighting to make those communities more open and more scenes so people can feel confident that it will get better.
Speaker 5: And some of us are really lucky, maybe.
Speaker 4: Not me and Sid, but you're born in the environment that you have when you're young, you have the sense of community, and other times you have to find that community or that community finds you.
Speaker 5: And sometimes, which is kind of what we're trying to do with our show.
Speaker 4: You make your own community with people who, yeah, are gonna support each other and help the people who who don't feel like they have a community yet, and just spread joy and positive energy.
Speaker 5: And be open and honest.
Speaker 4: And open minded and also like not push people away and welcome people in if maybe we don't have the same the same beliefs, but always, yeah, try to make the world a better place. And that's something that I think, because of what we've experienced when we are younger are we're so passionate about doing that now and we want to hopefully have it society be a place where, especially in sport and for young women and girls and non binary youth, that things are better now than they were when we were grown.
Speaker 5: But we know we have to keep pushing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think also differences are embraced way more than they used to be. But I still think it's tough as a kid to be confident about what makes you different, and then you get older and you're like, oh, that's actually like the coolest thing about me and the thing that makes me stand out and is the best. It's just tough to lean into until you get a little older. But y'all are doing it well now, and I'm sure there's a lot of people looking up to and thinking like, Okay, this is going to be good. It's all going to work out. Sid you're one of the ogs in the soccer game. You came up as many different leagues. We're trying to find footing. You played for a lot of professional teams. Can you name them all in order?
Speaker 2: Yes? So funny story.
Speaker 3: I was the first round first pick to the Atlanta Beat and the WPS.
Speaker 2: It folded like a month later, so that was fun.
Speaker 3: I went to Boston. From Boston, I went to Seattle. From Seattle, I went on a little short stint to Western New York. From Western New York, I went to Kansas City. From Kansas City, I went to Orlando, and from Orlando I came to Angel City.
Speaker 1: Whoa well done? Well done? I had the white Caps and Sounders off the top. Did those count?
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: White Caps, Sounders? Yeah you're right, Okay, right, you got me.
Speaker 1: You were close though. You did well on the last bit, Ali, what are your episodes at BFFR was an incredible starting out drunk and then hungover chat with two of your New Zealand teammates in Paris. It was such a great watch and you guys have such a great chemistry together, like playing off of each other. But I'm wondering how you're doing post games, how you've processed your nerve injury keeping you from playing in the games, and then now going on to season ending IR for Angel City as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that episode was really funny to do because so much of the focus has been on Canada. Understand they suffered the consequences of the the punishments that were dulled out and having those six points taken away and the coach and all.
Speaker 5: It was very scandalous, but it was so funny to me that no one was talking to us.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 4: There was the really the downside of we were the ones who were being spied on, and so there is a lot of frustration around. Maybe the consequences didn't help New Zealand because Canada did know the game plan, probably from watching those two trainings, but nothing we can control. But also just the experience of having the drone at the training was so funny and weird, And of course it was more funny and lighthearted because we had no idea that that actually because you're like, ooh, someone's spying but like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't actually know that.
Speaker 4: You don't think like it's actually going to be a Canadian staff member spying on you. So I just had to get there and it was the last day I was going to see them, and the tournament was over. We didn't want to have any more distractions, so I sh I took my chance to interview them when we were out on the last night and then the next morning when we were all going our separate ways.
Speaker 5: And I think, to answer your question about where I am mentally and emotionally, it's been really, really hard. I'm still so sad.
Speaker 4: Is it makes me sad to not be able to take part in the rest of the season, to not know where my future lies with the national team that I've spent seventeen years dedicating so much of my life too, and I'm really proud of that. And yeah, being in the Angel City environment, it brings me so much joy being around said you know, she checked in on me so much, but to actually be around her in person helps me every morning.
Speaker 5: My teammates are so good to me and they keep me going.
Speaker 4: But it is only the start of week three of doing rehab and it's going to be quite a long road. So yeah, I'm gonna need them more and more, I think as the time drags on. But I think having these side hustles, which on the one hand, we don't want to have to have, you know, it shouldn't be a necessity to supplement our incomes, but to have side hustles that bring me so much joy, like this project and to do something with SID and to be in a club that that shares my values and that is truly home in every sense of the word both, you know, because I'm from here, but everything that it's it's given to me and allows me to feel valued and to give back to the communities that are important to me. So I think, all things considered, or like, I'm as good as I possibly could be good when I'm on season ending injury and have this nerve injury. And I do think this is something I would tell to all young players when you have a setback like this, How can you fill your cup so that you know one day I won't be playing anymore? And that day might be soon, hopefully not because of this injury. But I feel like I've really put in the work in the last ten years five years to be balanced and have a full life. And I'm lucky to be here with my family and with you know, teammates that feel like family as well.
Speaker 5: But I think I am really proud that I have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, honed my skills in other areas and found what brings me joy beside soccer, which brings me huge joy. So that going into this phase, which hopefully won't be too long, but you never know, I am at peace with it.
Speaker 1: It's great advice. Have something other than soccer be your identities so that when it does eventually go away, you you know you have other things to turn to. We got to pay some bills. More from Sid and Alley coming up right after this, so Sid, I need to hear about some rivalries Doom, because we need some good rivalries in women's sports. We need the kind of Packers, Bears, Lakers, Celtic stuff that gets people fired up or our favorite word, maybe a little unhinged about their team. So how legit is the Angel City versus Wave rivalry? Like these are two recently founded teams, they're both in so cal Is there any like real beef that we can get excited about there?
Speaker 2: I think like it's a rivalry of course because we're.
Speaker 3: In southern California, but we also have a lot of friends on the team. People have left from there and come here and like it's all kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I would say that it's a little bit of a rivalry.
Speaker 3: We're not at like Lakers Clippers situation, but maybe one day.
Speaker 1: I just think, like the I feel the same way as a fan of women's sports as I think a lot of the participants do, which is like, it's very hard to hate each other. It's almost like that awful. I hope both teams have fun, which I hate in men's sports, but in women's sports, I'm like, but I do like have friends on both teams, and I do like all of them, which makes it which makes it hard. I want to talk about the new CBA very exciting. A major addition is no trades without player consent, and I'm wondering, like said, how important is it for players to have agency over where they go and for whom they play. I mean, we've seen you be very vocal in public about certain coaches that you've played for in the past, and this is going to let players decide like whether they're happy somewhere and where they want to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's really important.
Speaker 3: You know, from the beginning of the end of USL to now, it's changed drastically and there's still a long ways to go, but like we're getting there where like the players come first, and I think that that's really important no matter where you are. Obviously all clubs have their own issues, but like we are really trying to like protect the players.
Speaker 2: So I think, yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 3: Been a long time coming, but there is still more work to be done.
Speaker 1: Ali, what do you think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was in a situation myself at the end of my contract in Orlando where because you are owned by the league and you can't do anything into one contract is up, but once the contract is up, they still own you, like to not have that free agency.
Speaker 4: This isn't so much about the trading, but it was the worst off season I've ever had, well this one. Now being injured might trump that, but I had such uncertainty full disclosure. I also froze my eggs and I was scared to tell anybody because I couldn't train. And now it's like Orlando doesn't want me. But how am I going to get to a new team if they know that I'm doing this and I am not training in the off season, wasn't able to say what the salary I would want was because everything was like Orlando to Angels City, and it ended up being a pretty big mess. My contract, my current contract had gone out, so for January I had no insurance, no salary coming in, and it was terrifying. It was terrifying. So I think the free agency piece for me is a big one, and that extends to getting rid of the draft. That gives agency an autonomy to those college players who.
Speaker 5: Want to come into the league.
Speaker 4: And it really so important to be able to negotiate a salary and choose where you want to go. And as more and more markets come in, hopefully players really could have opportunities to experience what I am being home or closer to home, and sid being at this kind of home away from home.
Speaker 5: So I see it being a pretty bright future.
Speaker 4: We still have important things that we want to fight for, including the quality of travel like being able to charter flights. Yeah, but we'll keep pushing. But this is a huge step. And I am so grateful for our Players Association. Oh my god, it's scary to think that it's only been in place for a few years and that we've only had a CBA for a few years.
Speaker 1: A bunch of badasses over there, for sure. Ali. If my mathew is correct, which it usually isn't so correct me if I'm wrong, But you're getting married soon? Yeah I am. I am.
Speaker 5: What's the countdown eleventh?
Speaker 4: So it's on my website? How many days? And so important the actual event, But yes, I'm It's been really fun now because I do have a wedding planner and so far I've just agreed to a bunch of things but not had to pay any money.
Speaker 5: So I think now it'll probably shift into stress time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have lots of advice for weddings, but I'll keep it just to my main piece of advice, which is certainly not based on personal experience of any kind. But nobody ever says I wish I drank more at my wedding, but some people might say it whish I drank less. So just something to keep in mind.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, And and need to eat. I've had that. It's probably goes on.
Speaker 1: Listen though everyone tells you that, and everyone told me that. The problem is I never have problems eating, But I'm also never wearing dresses that have boning in them that literally works like a corset that prevents you from breathing. And then you're like, I can't eat that, I can't put anything in there. I can't even take a breath, so you don't plan ahead for that, and then the day I'd be like, it'll be fine, and then it's probably.
Speaker 4: Why won't go with SIDS old dress because that we had back cleavage when we put that on.
Speaker 1: I noticed that also said will you be wearing that dress to Ali ceremony?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I should.
Speaker 5: Maybe Sandy, maybe Sandy.
Speaker 2: Should maybe perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody watched that episode. We love a good squeeze into your old dress situation and just put your BF in your dress. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: But my teammate are are really good?
Speaker 4: Friend Meggie is actually making so not not using SIDS yet.
Speaker 5: It was yes, but yes, she's actually making my dress, so.
Speaker 1: It will be that's so cold.
Speaker 4: She will not have a day off, I guess until the wedding because now she has taken on this project. But it's so special to have a friend's wedding dress she's ever made.
Speaker 1: But I have a good feel pressures on all Right, We're running out of time here, so I'm wondering what we can expect from future BFFR episodes. Are we going to get more teammate deep dives like we did with mayor, even though that episode was filmed in June for Pride and then actually ran in August. So maybe you've already filmed several we just haven't seen them yet. What about celebrity owner cameos or deep dives? Like, what can we expect moving forward?
Speaker 5: We want them all. Yeah, it's like Pokemon.
Speaker 4: We got to catch them all. We want everyone to be on it. We want to ask them all the questions did. Dede was a very popular cameo, so and she She's like, when am I doing my gay episode? So we are extending Pride to all year long, which is how it should be. But yeah, she'll be up next and said, and I are going to talk about the Olympics.
Speaker 5: Love that, more wedding things.
Speaker 4: And I think we're going to open it up to another Q and A because that was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: That was really fun So, if I remember correctly, Dede was in the first episode where you ask people for their X with men and hers with them basically talking to her or asking her out.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I want to know about that. I want to know more about the men asking her out. She said.
Speaker 4: They asked her out in the men's section of Zara. So there's so many follow up questions about the men more picking up the signs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should probably go to Zara with yea in time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like get her, get her looking real pretty, and then just send her, send her to the tie section where she looks like she's picking out ties at suspenders, and just see what happens. I am never more flattered than when women hit on me. I don't know if it's the same way for like gay women, when men hit on them. I'm sure that's more annoying than anything. Whenever women hit on me, I'm just like, oh my god, that's a million times nicer than men hitting on me. Hichil so much better about myself. That's a real reoundation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Merritt said it. She has so many about men, and she could not think of one. I know, women, I know, I know we are better.
Speaker 1: One time, Mayor said I was a real loss that I wasn't a lesbian. And that's the finest compliment I've ever gotten in my life. So we're, yeah, we're gonna put that on the air just so everybody knows that a hot lesbian said that about me once. Okay, hot bye. Actually, according to your according to your episode. We've finally narrowed in on the description we're using. Okay, we gotta go. But the last thing you have to do is called fight me. It's where you put an opinion out and then the internet fights you on it. This is the moment that you have to be for real. You're asking everyone else it's so here we go, said the three biggest divers in the NWSL.
Speaker 3: Oh ooh, there's a couple.
Speaker 2: There's a couple, but some might be my friends. So I'm not gonna okay question.
Speaker 1: No, I'm so sorry. This is the question.
Speaker 2: You know. I'm just a simple gal. I don't want any problems. I'll help me out here.
Speaker 5: M okay.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like this is a safe one because we would joke with her about it even.
Speaker 5: When she was on our team.
Speaker 4: I think Savannah McCaskill tries to get every single call.
Speaker 5: From the ref the hands up.
Speaker 4: The refs were specifically like, you gotta tell mcaskill, no more hands up.
Speaker 5: No more hands I don't want to see your hands.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh.
Speaker 5: I mean now with the with v R being so, I feel like it's a bit tougher.
Speaker 3: Come, I think, okay, especially because we had with each other and she can hit me, but I as a defender, yeah, she she gets the calls. We have actually quite a few defenders in our league bent that love a call.
Speaker 1: Said like a said like a forward. I need a lot more. I'm letting y'all off the hook by having three combined instead of three each. So we need at least one more name.
Speaker 5: Okay, well this is not answering your question.
Speaker 4: But there are the players that we've played with who won't go down and that almost again or is this more questioning? No, sit, not so much, simone, Charlie Alyssa Thompson. They won't go down and they're actually being fouled.
Speaker 1: Aggressively reverse divers three which reverse divers are.
Speaker 2: I've never gone down unless I'm fouled.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying you should go down and you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I know because I'm like, no, you're not going to hit me like that, and I'm going to like find my feat again and then I don't. I don't get Yeah, we have talked about this as a team. Actually we need to be better with that. We're just such honest players and I'm sure.
Speaker 1: You're just simple gals. You're just simple gals who are trying to get out of the question by not giving me one more name and being freking for real.
Speaker 2: Al you got the last one, I said, the metal one.
Speaker 1: Try what try?
Speaker 5: I'm trying to go, I go, you go divers, Divers.
Speaker 3: I can give you the people who fall, really funny, we have a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Know you guys are trying to wease a lot of being for real. Let me think we can go embellishers if that helps soften the blow.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think specifically who I've played against where I'm like, I didn't touch you. Carolyn A couple of times, had a couple of sit shoes where I was like, come on.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll give you that. Any keepers.
Speaker 2: What about keepers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, safe, same answers here, the one we're.
Speaker 3: Not gonna talk about that. It's gonna get us riled up. I'm already sweating from this car. We're not going to talk about that.
Speaker 2: But she even knows that, so it works.
Speaker 5: I'm and that's why I'm like, if it works, why would you stop?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, we're not calling them out as a negative. We're just saying like, congratulations on your effect.
Speaker 5: And bamboozling the referees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I look forward to the Internet detectives finding the specific incident about Pino that you're referring to, which I'm sure we'll take three point five secs for the internet folks. You guys are truly the best. Your show is incredible. It's so good, it's so fun. It's exactly what women's sports needs. None of this like polished bullshit, just the real shit. And you're both hilarious and wonderful and smart. And thank you so much for almost dying in your car.
Speaker 2: Feace, thank you for having us.
Speaker 1: We have to take another break, get a snack, crack a seltzer. We'll be right back. Welcome back, my little slices. We love that you're listening, but we want you to get in the game every day too. So here's our good game play of the day. You heard it, Bite me, I said what I said, So you know what, fight me? Okay, they said, there's kind of After a whole lot of poking and prodding, we need yours. I'm sure you've got opinions three biggest divers or embellishers in the NWSL. And yes, I know I stayed out of that one, but I know y'all have thoughts, so have at it. Send us your divist divers and your floppiest floppers at Sarah Spain on x at Spain two three two three on Insta, or hit us up on email Good Game at wondermedianetwork dot com, or leave us a voicemail at eight seven two two oh four fifty seventy And I'm gonna keep saying it until you all start doing it. Subscribe, rate and review. It's easy. Watch Alien said show being for Real, rating zero x out of five. If you don't know what that means, you gotta watch the show. Review. It's truly nothing like you've ever seen before. Amazing access, hilarious honesty, two funny friends taking you behind the scenes, and it is, yes, occasionally unhinged. We're obsessed. All the hilarious episodes are on Instagram plus extra outtakes at BFFR show. Go give it a follow. Now it's your turn to rate and review. And if you're like Elaine who emailed us and said she wasn't sure how to review in the iHeart podcast app, no worries. Instead, go to Google and google Good Game with Sarah Spain and Apple Podcasts. Click and once you're signed in, you'll be able to scroll down to the rate and review area and leave your thoughts. And Elaine, since you sent us such a nice email, Yes, I will shout out the USAU twenty women's across team that just won the World Cup in Hong Kong. Elaine says their closest match was against Canada and the finals, which they won twenty three to six. Over the course of seven games, they outscored their opponents two hundred and eleven to twenty. Talk about dominating the sport. Hell yes, you're right, Elaine, and congrats laxers. Thanks for listening. Slices, See you tomorrow. Good game said, Good Game, Ali you shorter days and earlier sunsets. Good Game with Sarah Spain is an iHeart women's sports production in partnership with Deep Blue Sports and Entertains. You can find us on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Production by Wonder Media Network, our producers are Alex Azzi and Misha Jones. Our executive producers are Christina Everett, Jesse Katz, Jenny Kaplan, and Emily Rudder. Our editors are Jenny Kaplan, Emily Rudder, Brittany Martinez and Grace Lynch. Production assistants from Lucy Jones and I'm Your Host Sarah Spain.