Speaker 1: Bright. All right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton watch Bay to LA. Come on to California, say from aalley to valley. We represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you're tuning into Gainst the Chronicles.
Speaker 1: Chronic goals. Be gonna tell you how we goals.
Speaker 2: If I lie, my nose will grow like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truths the chronic goals.
Speaker 1: This is not your average show.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't Big Change and big spilt from the streets.
Speaker 3: Hello, Welcome to the Gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen, subscribe to Against the Chronicles, leave a start rating the comments. We like to welcome everyone to another episode of The Gangst the Chronicles podcast. And no I'm big steal Jell eight eight eight eight eight Your girl, she just refuses, I guess to back off your boys. Zion Williams Man, Mariah Mills, The.
Speaker 1: Porn Harlot, the former porn Harlott. Porn Harlett, that's what she is. Got some porn. She got some videos. Yeah, she said she got one her in Zion getting done. I'm talking about real porn video. Yeah, she got real porn videos. Yeah she was. She's seen any No, I haven't seen any of her work. No, not like night. But have you seen like she does have real porn on Yeah, she got real Okay, she got real have to go check her out or something and see what my thing? Mmm? So she's now what she's doing? What now?
Speaker 3: Well, she won this big tire rid on the internet recently on Twitter, who has recently suspended her account, winning this big tyrt telling you know she was tabed in the NBA and the Pelicans. Yo, y'all need to trade him. I got a sex tape I'm about to release. She thought she was supposed to be Vanessa, my nigga. She's supposed to be Vanessa, I guess huh No.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to. I wouldn't even put that comparison on that. We don't want to do, we know, in disrespect to like Brian, but this girl's a low tag man. She's but she's delusional like that. She really feels like this young man owe her something. It's unfortunate, you know what I'm saying, And uh, it's it's It goes back alone a long time, the sex trade game. You get me. We've had porno stars and you know, and I'm not gonna cross that with you know you lady who dance in the strip clubs. We've had prostitution. It's been around for a long time. But the whole thing and them trying to actually see what these women don't understand. No, but what my what I'm trying to say out of that is still is that we all make these decisions, you know, whether it be an unfortunate situation we might be in, you know, just like you know, it's no different than a nigga who feels like he's stuck in poverty and he gonna start serving, you know, serving yea, or a nigga who feels like he can't make it out so he go robbing jack a nigga whatever or whatever. We make choices when we feel we in situations to where you know, so she made this choice at one point in time to where she felt like she gonna be a porn. You know she's gonna go do porn. No shame in her game, right, she get down like she lives, She get down how she lives. Hey, I'm gonna do porn. I'm gonna make that. There's a lot of women do porn. There's a lot of dude to do it too. And you know, I don't knock that, No, No, I don't knock the heud. Thing is is we make the choice, right. So, and then you get in that profession sometimes and you might run across a celebrity. Let's face it, you run across a celebrity. You give me even you running them circles. You know you're you're a fucking famous rapper or basketball player, football player, you you most time, not another You're gonna run across that that profession, right. And then there's girls who don't, you know, do porn movies and prostitutes they consider themselves. But still finally at ladies who know they got an upper caliber of looks and whatever, they gonna make a nigga pay for that pussy. Oh yeah, it's okay. So she chose this profession, you know, and I don't know when they hooked up, you know, whatever, He obviously was in fascined. He was infatuated by the porn star status. You know probably you know, for a young nigga like himself, she probably did a few things that you know, he ain't experienced cool. You know what, he ain't only do it outter this trick that he goes with it. He only do that, not at all.
Speaker 3: But what he should have done, man, he should have had one of his homies, Hey man, send this little bro this money for me and her name shouldn't nothing have ever been able to go back to him.
Speaker 1: But like I said, he's young. We all, we all have not made the smartest choices with the opposite sex, you feel me, and that's women included. We have not all made the smartest choices when it comes to fucking with whatever. So yeah, you know, young nigga fatuated. You know what I'm saying, He made that choice. You get me. And like I said, again, when you young and you dumb and you're feeling like, you know, the world is your oyster or whatever, you do certain shit, you know what I'm saying. And he just got caught up in a position. My thing is for her to be in a position she is and you know, I don't know how long Zion was. You know, the girl he got pregnant. Has that been his main thing? Well, I guess that's his main thing. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know too much about his situation when he was with his main baby mom or whatever, the one he having the baby with, exactly. But I think he'd been messing with old girl for a minute.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, soa who probably should have just kept her mouth closed and kept reaping the benefits, right, because he's obviously he's doing he's paying to play, right. But like I said, he's young. He got the thing over here where he's trying to have a I guess you would call a normal situation. He's got a girl pregnant, right, I guess you can interpret it. He was having fun with the pooring old girl. I mean, but again, in our day and age, and it goes back a long time before us, you got to pay the play.
Speaker 3: And it wouldn't have been You know what, though, man, this brings up an interest in dynamic. We were having a conversation in the back a couple of minutes ago right about just women today period.
Speaker 1: You know, we got this.
Speaker 3: Especially in the music industry. You got the young girls. Man, they out there, Man, they shaking the ass. They're talking about they getting popped on in the face. Dudes is penetrating them anally, anals you know. I'm trying not to be too descriptive, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But we got some explicit Yeah they're talking crazy, man, some explicit females out there right now. Yeah, they talking crazy. And you know the type of hip hop we come up under.
Speaker 3: We come up under the money loves the Queen Latifa us, the MC lights on up to the Letdia raised just you know, girls that just have vicious bars. Now, I don't think there's nothing wrong, particularly with a girl displaying their femininity of sexuality, you know whatever. Like Nikki for the most part, she keep her stuff pretty PG. You feel what I'm saying. She do her tworking and whatever like that, She do her tworking. They do their thing. Carti definitely does her thing, you know what I mean. But they not out there going to the level that these girls going to. They took it to another level. It's almost like these young bras don't set it home and watch Cardi and them bro and says, you know what we gonn take it to another level. It's literally light dog and I don't even I wouldn't even qualify this new age of rapper female rapper as a stripper. I would all most classify them as backpage broads. Them bras that used to sell lass on back page that wasn't quite a street rocker, but they had the ass they would run. I'm give them bloke jobs to day for fifty dollars. I'm doing this today for one hundred.
Speaker 1: But do you feel like the image that they are portraying and the lyricism that they are vocalizing, do you feel that is basically what it's forced for the image of it all, because like like like a motherfucker, like you know, like the let's take the like the superhero. You know, he go into the phone booth, change into the superhero costume, and he come out and blah blah blah, and at the end of the day, when when the motherfucking shit is done, he go home and take off his cape and he put on his regular suit whatever whatever. Do you think it's off of that? Do you think it's just show and tell? In some cases it may be just show and teal, But what they have to understand because just like they say about little Ninas X, that he's doing all this gay stuff and you know, all of that because of the clock.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh man, we in a society eight to where I genuinely believe that these people that they don't do it necessarily for the money. It's all about the social currency, the relevance of it. All I believe today, and I honestly believe is if you ask the Arabas young person today, would they rather have five million dollars or we gonna get a YouTube channel that got two million subscribers, we gonna get.
Speaker 1: You on Instagram. And let me let me, let me let mean to cut you off, but let me let me also say that glassing. Let me say that I have no I have no problem with being gay or anything. So I don't want you to think, no, you're not You're not. You said you said you have no problem with somebody else. Right, I'm just saying, you know, because I don't want you to say I brought up little whatever, Just saying the fact that I think, do you think that what the females are pushing? You know, because you know they get on the records and you know you got my girl talking about eating ass, and then you gotta you know, you got my other girl talking about the booty hole brown and all of that. And then you know, Glowrilla has you know, he got a couple of songs that are explicit, you know, but you know, you know the situation that happened with the homegirl where you know, you know, everybody was screaming sexual harassment.
Speaker 3: Or the girl that just got kissed on. Right, what was her name? I don't see what's the girl's name, and just got they made a big deal about the boy kissing on her.
Speaker 4: The little she like she kind of present herself like a little horror.
Speaker 1: Right right, right. So I'm saying, because you know, is it off for is it all for the image and the exploitation of the HORRORSM Like, I can exploit horrorism. I can talk about being fucked and nutted on and and fucked in the ass, But actuality, I'm just doing that for numbers and looks, because at the end of the day, I'm gonna go home and I'm gonna be the mild mannered housewife.
Speaker 3: I think it's definitely man like. I said, going back to the social currency thing, right, the average kid to day cares about how they right.
Speaker 1: And I'm saying, why didn't you know if her image is I'm eating niggas ass, then why not why not run with that little you get me? Because Okay, it's not right to kiss on the motherfucker who don't want to be kissed on, But you supposed to be the whore, right, so why not play that out? Well, Nigga'm gonna turn around and eat your ass. You're trying to kiss on me. Let me bring let me.
Speaker 3: Bring G up to speed a little bit. G What we're talking about, right is women who present this real high sexual energy, right, but when somebody actually approaches them, they kind of want to cry wolf and they also want to be the wife too. They want to be the wife and the girlfriend at the same time, Like is it possible?
Speaker 5: Well, like A like A was saying about Suki, right, It's like, uh, what Suki is? It's this is what makes it hard for the rappers to kind of go to the final level. Like the legendary statuses of the FCA's, the legendary statuses of the Snoop Doggs.
Speaker 4: And jay Z's. Those guys had to ride the rows all the way out.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, eight is a gang member from trag Nuke in his prime, but he knew there were certain things he was gonna have to deal with because he let everybody else know that he was that and he was willing to ride it out to the end, right, saying with Snoop Snoop is to this day go cause the news anchors.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't think somewhere along the line, somebody made people believe that you can be everything, you know what I mean, And that's not normal in entertainment.
Speaker 4: That's normal in real life. But in entertainment, you know, the best brands go one direction. Imagine one day waking up in McDonald's saying they're not gonna sell beef anymore, you know, beef Hamburgers. It just wouldn't work. You know what I'm saying It it's the brand.
Speaker 5: So somewhere along the line, I think people are confusing women by saying you can be everything at once, and it just don't make no sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's real. I feel what you're saying. Gee, And this is what I was gonna tell eight, Right, social currency in the climate today is so valuable, bro, I don't think nobody think about the future, right, I don't think. I can't imagine none of these young girls is thinking, you know they in some cases these are girls are as young as these girls is as young as nineteen years old. Right, I don't think they thinking right now, well, what's gonna happen when I turn twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty or after I have some kids? Am I still I'm still being able to go out and do the same stuff. Or maybe they not even thinking that far ahead. Maybe they just thinking about now because they can't be thinking about their future.
Speaker 4: I've talked about this on a podcast.
Speaker 1: Right, and.
Speaker 5: Connection and attention used to be agent of care. I think the most the most primate, like the most primitive desire of human beings is to have care, somebody care about them, you know what I'm saying, Like a baby is gonna.
Speaker 4: Cry for attention.
Speaker 5: You know from the start you start being that way because you you are, you are aching for someone to care for you.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So, I think today's time, attention and connection are no longer just single agents of care, like they were unique agents of care, like they only came if you cared about somebody, if you liked the girl. A hundred years ago, you had to get a piece of paper, you know, that was some shit to get, and you had to get a feather and some fucking ink, and you had to scribble it, you know what I mean, And you had to walk and mail a letter like it took effort. If you want to see a girl, you had to you know, who knows how far you had to walk or get in the back of some fucking carriage and go to this girl, or ride a horse to see this girl. So if you pay somebody attention or you connected with them, rest assure you you know, you could pretty much.
Speaker 4: Bet that person cared about somebody.
Speaker 5: Today is a lot easier because literally somebody could say they care about you and just like a picture, and it doesn't take no effort. They can say they connected with you because they like your plot and it don't require nothing else.
Speaker 4: They don't have to care about you.
Speaker 5: So I think the same desire for people to care right is still going on today, just like it was one hundred years ago. But the problem is the agents are no longer exclusive, you know what I mean, Like attention and connection are no longer exclusive to care, we could connect with each other and don't give a fuck. We could show attention and don't give a fuck. We could pay attention to some girl and don't give a fuck. And I think when they start to you know, they coming out and they coming out with stuff to make people pay attention to them, it's with the goal of finding people to care about them or for them to be relevant or to matter.
Speaker 4: And it's not gonna work out that way, obviously.
Speaker 3: Because I would imagine man some at all, because you can't make generalizations, right, But I would imagine a good majority of these girls come from situations to what They probably didn't have no father in the house, and they mama was probably dragging cats in and off the house. I a would expect that some of these girls probably may have been abused at one time or another, and they're placing the same thing the emphasis on sex as somebody caring about them.
Speaker 1: But I and I'm not gonna even take it to that point because there's a lot of mothers who are or visual in these in these girls' lives, So I'm not gonna even take it to the point of saying that you know, they mamas was you know, whorees, or they was just whatever. That's why I'm asking because they got mamas. They mamas are vocal, you know, just like Suki's mama. When Homeboy came out and said something, she was right there. Bingo got on Twitter being gone, oh you little dirty motherfucker. You know. So I'm not gonna take it there, but I'm still gonna say. You know, we had girls, you know, from the neighborhood. You get me presence of females who rep the hood and and you know, extra with it. I'm just saying now because of you know the situations of social media, and you know, like you said, everything is the era of only fans and sexuality and niggas pay for everything and niggas want to see everything or girls, show me your pussy, show me your ass, show me your titties. So does that turn into to where females is going what shit? I'm finna just rap about this shit and get paid because all the females gonna support it. I don't give a damn whether I'm talking about my kouchie or my booty hole brown or I'm talking about I'm eating niggas ass female they supporting it.
Speaker 5: If I was Sukie's publishers. I agree with you when we first start talking about it where she should have rolled it out. See, it should have been everybody else that came to her defense.
Speaker 4: I think, to me, it's a lot. I've seen different moments.
Speaker 5: I've seen another moment with Sukie Haina where she was on the podcast and people hearing her talking this high power section shit, so they approaching her aggressively because her conversation is aggressive. To me, she should actually ride some of this ship out, just like your situation.
Speaker 1: I felt should have. I mean like.
Speaker 4: She should have told that dick got a little exactly.
Speaker 1: How do you and I'm not gonna even say scream victim, but like you, you you you produce so much horror, mentality and so much sexualism on the on the whole scale. How can you turn around and go that's just for entertainment.
Speaker 5: What's crazy is I had this call the epiphany and I think I asked you this, if you take pussy from a prostitute, is it rape or is it theft?
Speaker 1: And I said I would say it was theft. You know, my diggie, you know what I mean. Tell you, let's see from a prostitute, is it rape or is it theft? Because what you what would you rather have right now? And so if I whipped out my wallet and paid you for what I took, what you be satisfied?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that same girl, if she caught you, let's say you you you dealed, you do right, and you done ran about the hotel or whatever. But she following you and you throw five hundred dollars at her, she probably going about her business.
Speaker 1: I would like to hear what people think about that, man, you know what, because that's a good analogy.
Speaker 3: And it can go and it can go either way, bro, because I, like I assume you brothers do, I feel very strongly about some man taking anything from a woman, no matter who they is, no matter what their vocation is in life. That's just wrong, you know what I mean? And I don't even know how you get no joy out of that. I think you have to have some type of sociopathic tendencies to even enjoy that type of interaction.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but but on that, but on the on the hypothetical, Yeah, that's a good that's a good like because and I would have to ask a prostitute.
Speaker 5: Because and this is the problem I think too. It's like we keep trying to cross this world where we're like, we're trying to sell make believe as reality, but then we get mad with some people don't understand they don't have the IQ to to process that is make believe. It was an episode of the SVU where this lady was doing like her only Fans Live thing, and she was.
Speaker 4: She was she was selling rape fantasies with her audience and they were paying it for rape fantasies. And she kept telling this.
Speaker 5: Specific guy like, I want you to climb in my window and take the take the product right, climb on my window and take the product, and you know.
Speaker 4: Telling him, telling him he loved she loved him, and blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: And one day this motherfucker came in and took the product right, and he ended up going to court. She figured it out, and it's like, everybody doesn't have the IQ to decipher the make believe you're selling. The make believe you're selling, everybody don't have the IQ to decipher it. And it's time in society that we stopped forwarding that belief that everybody has.
Speaker 4: IQ and knows the difference with make believe in real. I just was earlier. And this gonna sound crazy, but I knew Rick Ross was selling fantasy.
Speaker 5: Rick Ross is in my top five right as far as guys that I like a lot of their music, right, But I understood he was selling fantasy, you know. And and even he got mad at me when I said it, But it's true, Like I understand he's selling fantasy. He's named after somebody I actually know, the nigga, you know, like it's a fantasy, and it's fine. I didn't realize as much that jeezy shit was fantasy until like the other day. So even a motherfucker that has sold PCP that the soul crack ricks all that, I didn't never really listen to realize that jez shit could be a fantasy as well. So it's no different than these girls or anybody else selling something like if that's like you a you like, yeah, I'm a crip couz trag nude blah bla original shit blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: And twenty years ago, a nigga approach you like, Hey, what's up, nigga? You from trag?
Speaker 5: You're like, nah my nigga, I'm rapping about nigga. I believe, believe I believe everybody.
Speaker 1: That's just what I was saying. I was just saying that ship. I was just saying like back in back in our days, it was it was different because how can you scream victim when you portraying to be something like to the world like, yeah, like I'm I'm I'm telling a nigga, I'm a crip and I'm rapping and blah blah blah blah blah. So if other if other crips who disliked what I was talking about or other bloods would walk up to me and I'm signing autographs and a nigga be like, fuck you, nigga, where you from? I'm not Finna Go, I'm not from nowhere, straight up fuck you. I'm from Trag New Park.
Speaker 4: Brother, Hey, brother, it's a rap song.
Speaker 1: And I was just saying that to steal back. You know, we was talking like how am I gonna tell a nigga like like, you know, like a nigga, dude, right about now on the record, you know, I'm the hardest nigga out here, nigga, I blow a nigga down and shoot a nigga with the two to two and I ar fifteen a nigga and I whooped the whom and then a nigga see you backstage at a show, A nigga gonna go, oh yeah, nigga, you do all that, And then I run behind security and steal and go a nigga trying to assault me. It doesn't fit. So my thing is, I get entertainment. You get me. I get when motherfucking Superman jump off the building and fly. That shit ain't really hastening, but you get.
Speaker 3: Me Superman, because I'm gonna tell you, I've been in I've been in Hollywood before, and I've seen actors get accosted over rolls that they played exactly list. It's just some dumb people out there, bro that can't discern between what's fiction.
Speaker 1: And look how many people left the pot played Bishop, who was like, oh my god, he's he's really Bishop. You get me.
Speaker 4: All the niggas around saying Pop kind of got lost in.
Speaker 1: The character exactly because I mean I kind of said the same thing a little bit. Because if you notice who my nigga was before that, and then you play this role like niggas is gonna start testing you. How many niggas really thought fucking Lorenz was old dog and you walk up the Lorens and you'd be like, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen to me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: When I first got into business, oh six o seven, Man, I really thought everybody was the same. I had no idea that everybody wasn't like this. I really thought because every song when I was doing it, it wasn't like the song I didn't hear Concious most wanted and start selling dope. I was selling dope listening to Concious. I didn't put in work because Cube said put in work. I was putting in work listening the bus on whatever we was doing. So when I got into a business, it was strange to listen to people talk and it was like wait a minute, like this is not this and then like deb C had just sent me damn man, it was a crazy conversation. I was like, holy shit, because why would I know you. And I'm not blaming the rapper, right, I'm not blaming anybody because it's entertainment. Like if I was ignorant enough to think Arnold Schwarzene was a fucking terminator, that could be considered my fault.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, I'm not that fucking crazy. It's people who don't have the IQ or information to decipher that this person may not be like this, Like this is what you told me. I believe you, so I'm expecting it to be this way.
Speaker 1: Oh bro, that's that's what. How many how many naive motherfuckers out there right now believe Sukie be eating niggas asses? I thought she did like that? I mean, tell you the truth. I'm like, do she really eat niggas asses like she? Because I know some I know some nasty brods.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: I'm like, like, hey, she wrapping it? Maybe she really get down like she lived?
Speaker 3: Yea, And I don't even know if that's you know, comparing gangster rap. Oh it's the same, you know to what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is the same, because it's a It's a lot of niggas who will say I'm a hard nigga and I claim this and I'm from this and I'm from now.
Speaker 3: I would say what gainst the rappers, they have a tendency to embellish the facts a little bit more, but it's still a fact. I don't think you could be sweet Sweet probably pure bred at the crib didn't get on the record talk about eating people's ass.
Speaker 4: And seconds, it's niggas.
Speaker 5: Still niggas are not gangsters, but they might make gangster That's actually more niggas that are not gang members that make gangster rap. Then there are niggas that are gang members that make gangster rap completely like just how you said, like literally not a gangster completely, not at all, not even a little bit, and they make gainst the rap, right. But I don't think I don't think we ever looked at those guys as victims if something happened to them, like not us, maybe people outside of a culture, but not us.
Speaker 4: We just like, oh shit, well you know just how this shit.
Speaker 1: Go exactly that's how for us, that's how it goes. But like I said, there's a gang of naive motherfuckers out there that be like our nigga, you you you smoking this? See a nigga, see the character and minutes to society And even though I've come from that walks of life, you know what I'm saying, gang bang, total guns, all that type of shit up. Niggas look at minister society and go or did you really kill a nigga with the desert eagle? Did you?
Speaker 4: People?
Speaker 1: Really? People are naive to that shit. Some people you just walked up on somebody when they bleeding, were you need some help, homy and just walked up on them. But like so, it goes a long way. The ship that you rap about and the image you portray, it goes a long way to certain peace because, like I said, there's really niggas out there who might go, oh, fuck this nigga when he come to town.
Speaker 5: Niggas thought I actually killed Tupac. I'm not still will tell.
Speaker 1: You, man, there's a lot of just naive people out there. And and I don't give a fuck how crazy this shit sounds. It's just some motherfuckers who were just nah nigga, that shit real nigga, that shit really happened. So the whole, the whole point about that is how how like how do these you know? And I ain't gonna even say just the females, because like you say, glasses, it's a lot of niggas who rap about what they're really not about. How do you want me to take that? Though? How do you want me to take it? When I watch your videos and you acting like you licking on any other girls, so and then you like, how do I supposed to take that? When I see you in real life? Am I supposed to go? Hey? Is that all? Do you really be eating motherfucker shit? Like like I really want to know? And that's why I say so. If that's your image, how come you didn't play that image out when all this sexual harassment? And like I said, ladies, I don't condone like you said, I don't condone a nigga taking ship nigga. If you don't want a nigga to blow a kiss at you, nigga, nigga, don't blow a kiss at the motherfucker. But I'm saying, are you in character right now? Or aren't you to me?
Speaker 4: She's not to me. To me, she's not a great professional. That's my problem.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: It's like there's some space where she probably been a little whore, but in real life she probably want to be married. So the problem is, like I think the niggas I grew up listening to and the artists I grew up listening to, a consummate professional, y'all, niggas was always gonna be in character. It's different for you, right You are a nigga who I already knew was from where you was from. But the niggas who I didn't know. You know that that are not necessarily game members. Ship them niggas was always and motherfucking you know in en role they was in. They was in theater the whole time. So I think it's important minus even with the ladies, like fuck all of that ship.
Speaker 4: She gotta stay in roll. You got to stay in character. You got to stay in character.
Speaker 5: You're supposed to tell that little nigga pull and pull your dickyll litt Nigga'll show you.
Speaker 1: Right, just say the same ex I said, how do you? How do you tell? How do you? How do you tell the world? I'm eating the nigga's ass. And then when the nigga try to kiss on you, you go, that's sexual harassment. You can't kiss on me. I'm let you let your people do that. You damn sure was like. Now, now I can't believe that you're a wole. I can't believe that.
Speaker 4: I thought I thought you was serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can't. I can't believe you a hole. Now. I can't even believe the imagery now now I can't. I don't want to see no videos about you. Bent over and you you you you suck. No because a little a little boy tried to kiss on you. A little boy tried to I'm thinking you, like you said, you should have got up from the table, turned that nigga around and act like you going to put you on front street. You over this table right now, and act like I'm finished niggas. She would have killed them right there. You give me all the broads would have been like.
Speaker 3: Hooray, and she'd have messed around. Had that social currency, she'd have had two or three hundreds. My fathers would have been like, oh, this bitch ain't playing, but that's you. But then you let everybody else go, oh, you can't do that. That's sexual harassment. She came back and she said, I forgive him for his apology. And you know everything is entertainment and I'm a woman and all of that, and I know I might wear these type of clothes and woop the one.
Speaker 1: So now you now you bamboozo, and then you something we live in an era. Yeah, but I don't want to be bamboozo. Hold on, listen. If if you gonna show me some ass, show me some ass, listen, you canna forget me yo, show me some ass. And then when I take a look, you slap my hand away and go you can't look at my ass.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, let the security guard do that.
Speaker 3: Wait wait a minute, No what No, bro, we lift in this false era, doog it's like we lifting them some often timeline to where women feel like they can go out. People just in general think they can go out and say the most insane stuff man, and think they go get away with it. The public is go, see you, you have to go outside at one point a month's real people. I'm gonna tell you an interesting thing, right, It's like the Takashi do Right. When she first sent me to Kash, y'all said, who is this? Look, he just looked crazy, right, But then when I heard about him setting up hits on niggas and this and that, I start thinking, for a minute, man, this little nigga.
Speaker 4: Might be the real Deniga crazy.
Speaker 3: He crazy because he was really out there in character, full time and on the phone. I'm putting a hit. I got twenty five racks on this nigga. Nigga, fuck you eat my suck my dick. I'd be like, this nigga's just going in on everybody. But then when the real gangster shit started happening. You saw the result of that, right, People, you have to whatever energy you put out there, bro, that's what you go get.
Speaker 1: I mean, people gonna test you on that. It's like I said, it's it's niggas who want It's niggas who want to be important themselves. A lot of niggas think if I go pull a nigga's card or test a nigga, I'm gonna get instant fucking fame. So fuck it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell y'all right now, I'm gonna tell y'all both right now, It's a nigga out there sitting here listening to this podcast and he can see the title The Gangster Chronicles, and he go say, when I see that nigga steal in traffic, I'm gonna see, nigga, you ain't no gangster? Why you want there with this? It's people that literally take everything to a head.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: They don't have the common sense or the mental capacity to understand, oh, this is a show right here. We talk about gangster shit. We talk more more gangster rap than anything else. But it's somebody out there that thinks just because we got the word gangster in there, they gonna come and test us. I'm gonna make sure because I'm the gangster that should be my shit.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, image, image is everything in this in this industry and entertainment, and this what it is. Like I said, I if Suki was doing motherfucking Matrix moves on top of a building and jumping off from whatever. We know she's an actor. But in the line of ship that we deal with, as far as we are, as far as this hip hop game, a lot of people don't take it for entertainment, you know what I'm saying. Niggas get on records and talk about they shot at a nigga, Motherfucker's gonna think a nigga shot at a nigga motherfucker. Hear a female talking about I just left Poundtown and got my my you know, my booty hole dugout, nigga's gonna think, Oh, she liked getting her ass dug out. You get me to and it's just a it's just that you have to you know, It's how far are you willing to go with the image?
Speaker 4: I'm with eight.
Speaker 5: I just wish she was a professional, Like, if you're gonna be a professional whore, be a professional who let everybody all of this ship if you say't character because now even right now I'm looking like I ain't fnna listen to this lady talking none of that ship.
Speaker 4: I use a fraud bitch, use.
Speaker 1: You, use you like I thought you like like you you had me sold on you being the intrigued. I'm intrigued from your from your music and your videos. And I'm not like I'm gonna go peep out something because god damn, she really on.
Speaker 3: Some like yeah you now, one thing I will see on the opposite end of it. Told him regardless of what the broad is waring, or what she got on, or however she presents herself, it's one of them things, bro to where unless you would invite it, Bro, you probably shouldn't be putting your hands on the broad.
Speaker 4: Man, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: And I get that. Still, I can't nigga if if if she if she perpetrating like a whore, and she all up on me talking about nigga, I'm gonna turn you out, and I'm gonna fuck you, nigga, and I do this to you, and I do that, and I turn around and I walk up on her and grab my dick and go or turn me out, and she get to screaming, eh, like, wait a minute, what's all that? Like like I can't, I can't go now, I get it. I am like, no, you ain't supposed to touch you ain't supposed to You ain't supposed to touch your female and we're talking about I get all of that.
Speaker 5: I get a real your you ain't supposed to real horror would know how to deal with that without that real.
Speaker 1: Like I said, she was like, I've known some real horrors, and no way in hell a female that's on some real horrorism ship Finna be screaming, uh huh, you're sexually harassed. She'd have been like, Nigga, pull your dick out right now. Nigga, let nigga, Oh you won't want to on me? You know what? Oh you want to kiss on me? Nigga came kiss on this pussy right now, right now. That's some people fucker who really to stand her ground. Got nigga who cared to Like, like, Nigga, you don't you don't know, Nigga, I'm gonna show you. I'm the boss, bitch. Nigga, you want to kiss on something, come kiss on these pussy lips. Nigga right now, got care? Got I got to? This is the girl telling niggas I eat niggas asses. You gotta stay in character with nigga. You ain't gonna kiss on my lips. You can kiss on these pussy lips though, Come on, right here, we have the wrong to grind the nigga by his hand and walk them off the show, like, have.
Speaker 4: Your wrong conversation.
Speaker 1: Come on? Got a billion sales The next day in the back, when that nigga tried to kiss on her, she turned around and bent over and told that nigga, no, you can kiss on these ass cheeks.
Speaker 3: Niggah, speaking of wicks, speaking of you know your boy Gunna got the number one album on iTunes?
Speaker 4: Yeah I heard, I heard. I mean, but you know, I mean most people ain't in life, so they don't care. If somebody told I don't care.
Speaker 1: They don't look at that ship. They don't like I said. They don't come from fans nowadays, and people don't come from the standards that real niggas stood on.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy.
Speaker 5: I got a cold eight trip. This the streets it was is what gave us standards. Without the streets would we really have standards. Think about that, like, like, if you're a regular person, you supposed to tell the police if somebody did something.
Speaker 1: Because the streets taught me is is how you how you be official and how niggas respect you, how to right the streets. Yeah, the streets didn't teach me how to be you know, snitching and you know that's regular ship. And as a regular motherfucker, you can't even look at a nigga in the aspect of he stand on the standards that we stood on.
Speaker 4: It just is most most regular civilians don't have.
Speaker 1: What did people think that what nobody was gonna run out and buy his record and they was gonna flop at nothing. No, like like, let me tell you something that the teeny boppers don't give a fuckla like my son who's eighteen nineteen, they don't give a fuck. Let me tell you something. Them foreigners overseas, they don't give a fuck. You give me. We're finna blast this shit all day. We don't care. That's on some different shit that we don't even deal with street politics. And y'all snitched on someone and told on someone they like, please, and the mentality of the motherfucker. The day is nigg you think I'm finna sit in jail and I got a rolls roy sitting at home and some chains and some bitches, and the nigga's gonna be talking like it was crazy.
Speaker 4: Is a nigga told on the nigga that made you rich?
Speaker 1: You got damn told on that, Like, nigga, please nigga do that. Nigga said, I'm done. I'm seeing tough for like two weeks and I'm gonna try to keep it real. That nigga was like, please let me go home. This motherfucker want to know.
Speaker 4: Their gang? Their gang, yes, ma'am. The whole, the whole primise of the defense is they're not a game. He was like, are there a gang? Yes, ma'am said, wait a minute, you you are hold up.
Speaker 5: So you inadvertently helped funk the people around you in this game and this organization commit crimes, yes, ma'am. So it was you and thug in the car and we found guns and we found pills, uh, And you said these aren't yours, yes, ma'am. And you are saying, inadvertently, with all your success, you have helped further this gang and all.
Speaker 4: The violence is committing, yes, ma'am. That is telling. That's jealous.
Speaker 1: And and and and the way and the way his fans look at it, and whoever putting him at number one, they say, we don't give a fuck. That's exactly what they say, all right.
Speaker 3: Gee, On another note, since we on that already. Man, you saw they gave text thirty five years today for the Irving Plazas you know which Troy Av's bodyguard was killed, and you know Texa's real name was Darryl Campbell. He was ordered to serve the sentence in state prison, followed by five years of post released supervision for the killing of Ronald Benga McPhatter, the free and of bodyguard of his nemesis, rapper Troy As aka Ryland Collins.
Speaker 5: Troy told on that case did all that. And this is what pissed me off about Troy the most, bro, because I actually was a fan of Troy aff I was a fan of Takashi. I was giving these guys music tries, and it was a time I even kind of got upset. I was like, Troy called Kendrick a weirdo, and I remember thinking to myself, like I didn't like that but you know what, I guess from a street nigger perspective, if you don't know the little homie, you might get it fucked up.
Speaker 4: So whatever, feemy, but you was preaching this street shit.
Speaker 5: You was big d boy in excess, and the first sign of trouble, the first sign of motherfucking trouble, all of that became a myth. The streets is a myth. It's like, no, brother, you gotta ride your own shit. And it irritates me.
Speaker 4: Is because.
Speaker 5: The general public right which to me, they should just mind their fucking business and leadership amongst people that come from the life, it's so easy to manipulate them and make them feel like, oh I didn't because they don't. They're getting one thing I realized eight and let me restart this whole train that I'm about to drive down everybody's throw. What I realized more than anything, dog, is when y'all first came out, everybody who wasn't street, even the black people who knew they weren't street, felt like they was learning from Ncaight and Compass.
Speaker 4: Most wanted felt like they was learning from Eaznwa felt like they were learning from ice Ta and the syndicate felt like they were learning from all of the ghetto boys. You felt like you were learning anybody else that wasn't from that small life that we are from. Right fast forward thirty years later, right, they hear some music and feel like they know what's going on.
Speaker 5: So most people really think they know what's going on. They like, oh, I've heard hip hop for thirty years. I have music to drive by, like you got music to drive by, so I know what's going on too. And it's like, that's the biggest problem. So even when you're telling people why you don't why you can't fuck with it, they're like, well, there's no paperwork, and I'm like, I was taught that, you know, it needs to be paperwork.
Speaker 4: It's on video, Like, what do you mean paperwork? It's literally a video of it him snitching. You don't need peck.
Speaker 5: And this is the problem because they heard that in the rap song and they said, well, some you know, my people told me that. No, your people didn't tell you that, because nobody who's from the streets will even question this. But that's the biggest problem today is where you have people who never grew up in the life, but they grew up listening to hip hop records, so they feel like they have as much vested and as much knowledge as the streets themselves, people from the streets. And that's what's fucking it all up, man. That's why people don't think he told in the first place. Even when I was talking to Chris still and I was telling them, he like, well, you know, he really they can't use what he shaid.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 5: That's the fucking message his attorney put out, that they can't use the testimony. I'm like, it's obvious they can use the testimony against the It's obvious. It's not even a thought. It's not even a thought. They literally made him say these things for a specific reason. It wasn't for nothing else outside to build a case. So it's is weird now where even the people who might not fuck with him, you know, like I can see if Chris would say to me, you know what, man, that nigga's a rat, but I don't care because I'm not a thug. They don't even want to admit they not thumbs. They're like, well, you know, he didn't really tell. It wasn't like that's like yes, he did, like just say you like him?
Speaker 4: Here rat. I like Elton John. Elton John is gay. I like Freddie Mercury and cream that he gave. It's nothing like. You don't got to be you don't got to be anything else but yourself for me to like your music.
Speaker 5: And I'm not gonna make it no different. I'm not gonna make it if you I would never listen to a rat, right, because that goes against morally what I represent.
Speaker 4: Same thing. I'm not a homosexual, but that don't mean I can't Jim.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna make Freddie Mercury the player of all players fucking bitches because I like his music.
Speaker 4: Right, he can be who he is, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't fit this mold and I never I never expected you to fit the mold of what I represent, So I'm not I can't expect you to live by a code that I lived by. You know what I'm saying. What Tax did say?
Speaker 3: He said, Man, half the stuff that was told him to stand by Troy aff who was off of a shorter sentence for his testimony, is a complete lot to protect himself from going to exail. And you know he, you know, Tax really believed he was the victim of an orchestrated hitting. He just defended himself. That's what he truly believes.
Speaker 1: In his mind. Of course, I wasn't there. I don't know what was going on.
Speaker 3: I know they had a long standing beef back and forth. You know, tax Let it be known. He wasn't rocking with Troy AV and vice versa. It was just a long standing situation. But thirty ear thirty five years a long time now. Gee, I don't know the law like that. Does he have a chance to get out earli or something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I ain't know attorney neither. I'm just a nigga, had been a jail a few times. But it's it's out the best with tax Man.
Speaker 1: Thirty five years, you gonna do it.
Speaker 4: At least he got action ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if if he didn't get it with the al then he got action. He got action. Got that parole after a.
Speaker 4: Better than forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's been there for five years already. You get thirty five years and ship. Some niggas give you ship, you get a chance for parole after eight years or some ship. You get me. I'm not I'm not no like you said, I'm not going off the whatever. And I don't know really, but you know, if you got action at parole, then you will get you that parole. You get me as long as a motherfucker gonna get the al on it. And then you hey, kickstand and kickstands will hold you up. Exact, you get me. Nigga get forty years and ship he got a forty.
Speaker 4: Years be life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the other nig the other nigga ain't never coming back, so you know what I mean, Shit, he got action, but that that that that whole ship really disappointed me, man.
Speaker 4: And it's like, look, I get it, you know what I mean, I get it out. I'm not saying.
Speaker 5: I understand what it's like to be under that pressure. I've been under that pressure before. But my point is it can't just be good when it's beneficial for you. And I guess that's the human condition, you know what I mean. Like it was all fine for him to do all this shit and drag his man, and you was gonna approach this man and do all of this, and that man turned the score on you. You know, you were thinking, in a in a real world, you would just deal with it. But again, man, a lot of men are becoming women. They don't want to have no accountability, and snitching is one of the number one ways to avoid accountability, you know. And I'm talking about real snitch, and I like that fake snitching where you've seen a crime and you tell the police. I'm saying, when you are telling the police about someone else's crime to avoid being punished for yours, that's snitch.
Speaker 1: Not I about this when me and you both go do some dirt and then I want to tell and shit to save my own ass. That's man, yeamn It ain't like yeah, like you said. If I if a motherfucker see an actual crying happen and he tells me.
Speaker 4: You see an old lady get mugged, and you see an old lady get killed, I'm.
Speaker 1: Told you told on you told on the nigga who killed the old lady. I didn't know that, motherfucker. I just you and me like, nigga, you snitched on the nigga who killed the old lady.
Speaker 4: And I understand that that's a level.
Speaker 1: That's the Yes, that's that's this modern society's definition of snitching.
Speaker 3: But they're liking that on everybody. They putting on. If somebody is bringing to my mama's house. I expected to do nothing but call the police. That nigga, your mama snitched.
Speaker 1: Because mama tell on the nigga who's who broke into her house. Today, that's considered snitching, Ain't that crazy, seventy something year old woman I was. I was.
Speaker 4: Explaining this to a kid on Instagram, man, and the little dude was asking me. He was like, no, gee, snitch is when anybody tell the police. See y'all trying to change the rules.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, bro, there were people houses one hundred and seventeenth Street that you did not sell PCP in front of. And it wasn't because you know what I mean, like they was gonna come out of kill you. They was gonna call the police on you. And my older homies didn't say, hey, we gonna murder them people. Them older people that that that raised usn't been around us a whole life. There was like, hey, don't sell in front of miss Johnson house. She gonna call the police. It was a respect for that lady that so I and I'm trying to explain this. This is in all communities. They were all elders that raised your generation, my generation, the last generation and that you just respected them and you knew that they didn't play by your same rules. And if you violated, they might my older homies for violate me, they would be on me. Man a man, don't if I to fuck you up because you done got this lady mad. They don't give a fuck about that ship. So again, trying to explain people the reality of how we grow up is so hard because they are so convinced that they know.
Speaker 3: Hey see, let me ask you this. Questions for you and eight. So Boozie he just got bailed. Him throwing his security under the bus. Is that kind of snitching?
Speaker 4: I don't know what did he How they throw a security under the bus?
Speaker 1: That's what they said. Bootsie got how they how they got him is because he was on Instagram and wherever he was and whoever was filming him videoed him with the heat in his back pocket. And they say the police was watching the Instagram live. That's how they arrested him. So what is he what he throwing the security under the bus? House saying what the pistol wasn't his? It was his securities. Let me see, I'm trying to see right now because I have.
Speaker 3: The prosecutor said officers found two guns in suv, one of the security guard's bag and one on the seat between Hacks and the guard. One of those guns Max the one seen in the Instagram video he election. He also claimed an officer offered her Hacks threatening the security guard for not taking the blame for the guns. Callahan alleged Hacks told the guard, You're gonna be in the body bag. The prosecutor described instant as a well thought out planning to arm himself and hire the truth from law enforcement. And all the other recordings played in the court, Hats is heard repeatedly and Hacks Boozy telling officers that the guns belonged to his security guard and that he only had the gun in his waistband for the music video he was shooting. Blanco told the judge that guard brought the guns when he flew to San Diego from Georgia and declared both guns of TSA officials. She also did not Hack she every threat in the guard and said if such a threat was made, it would have been recorded on one of the officers. His body warn cameras see it seemed like they out to get Boozy man.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, but I mean, Boosy been popping it. Boosey been a high, like a really great representative of street coaching, and I'm sure they looking to break him down, you know what I mean, because he called the motherfuckers out every weekend. He don't let up like I might say one or two things. Boosie is gonna drill that shit into your fucking head. He ain't finna let you get off man. That niggas a right, he gonna.
Speaker 1: Go, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So I'm sure you know the people is looking to try to make him look, to put some chinks in his armor. But you like, again, somebody really from the streets, you know, better just to kind of wait and see what really is what because if you jump to conclusions, you just you know, you're silly. You don't know what's really going on.
Speaker 1: Niggas listening, you know, reading what I just read. Again, I'm not privy.
Speaker 3: I don't have the court documents and nothing in front of that, so I'm real careful about just you know, spewing rhetorica, you know, just putting rhetoric out there. But that's what his lawyer said. That if that was if he said something like that made a threat to guard. It would be in the body camp audio. You know, it would be in the body camp audio. I just think, man, definitely, if Boozy guilty for anything, he guilty for being an ignorant dumb dude. Man, because when you you're not supposed to be around no guns, dog none. Well even the position he and dog, if you were, if you were feeling bro if you were felling and you out in these streets free, you're not supposed to be around no pistols dog none.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's hard to tell a nigga from the street not to be around no pistols, especially because like that, that's hard. I mean, I ain't I don't even I don't speak on that subject because it's I do think.
Speaker 3: You gotta yourself, protect yourself. And like last it said, Boozie has been a representative. He's been a representative of the streets man for so long. Dog just be out there at you, man, that's just it.
Speaker 1: That's it some people, you know, especially when they look at your your continued success, whatever it might be. And like you said, my nigga's controversial. He always speak in his mind, and he gonna say something about whether it's from the l G B t Q shit to his opinion of another rapper or this niggas a snitch and or whatever he is a he is a motherfucker that's gonna speak his mind. And and some people just be feeling like enough is enough, and I want to do whatever I can to, you know, pray for this nigga's downfall.
Speaker 3: Y'all keep thinking that these law enforcement officials, these officers and people in law enforcement.
Speaker 1: When they don't like yeah, when they don't like you, they they peeping you out. They watch it. And and any time you get a following, and motherfuckers start paying attention to your ship, whether it be some negative or positive ship, they gonna they're gonna start listening.
Speaker 3: They're gonna start listening because they gonna figure they could find information less like you know, they like to give certain podcasts the rap that they're the police or whatever like that. But man, them people going on people shows and say, what the hell they say, I ain't RESPONSI before the nigga come on the show and say, now you're dealing with me, I'm more than likely to cut some ship out that the niggas said that could possibly get them in trouble. I've done that several times. Ain't nobody called and ask me to take out nothing. I'd be thinking, like, hey, man, bro, you know you said this and that and that thing. I went ahead and took that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some like I said, some some niggas some some some niggas. Is they have a very broad opinion, and nothing is going to you silence my opinion of what I think. You know, I'm gonna use this free speech ship to the fucking fullest. Man. I'm gonna say what the futpace thing is.
Speaker 3: A myth, and I'll look at how they take people's livelihoods from them for having an opinion while we steadily getting shit served down oufthroat.
Speaker 1: Right, why do you why do we even have that? Then? Why do we have the free speech thing? When you notice that when a motherfucker has free speech, he's usually it usually ends up in the fucked up situation. Selective, bro, I'm gonna tell you it's real selective. Bro. Anytime today, you already know you can't say shit about certain motherfuckers, no dog. If you say something dog about people from certain communities, you gonna have all kind of stuff come down. You gona lose sponsorships, you gonna lose different opportunities for stuff, bro. So it's almost like the whole free speech thing is a myth right about now though, So glasses, do we have free speech? No?
Speaker 4: Because it casts your ass.
Speaker 1: It costs you. That's what I'm saying. Why do why do we have this this this fucking shit from the wig wearing day motherfuckers saying we got free speech that nigga, you know damn well you speak on certain shit. Nigga, your life is overs a lot. You gotta remember. It's a whole new regime. They gonna take your money, they gonna take your property, they go to freedom, they gonna take your freedom, they gonna take everything, and they gonna make sure every motherfucker that is important in this country go against your ass for saying what the fuck you post to have the right to say. If I want to say, fucker, motherfucker, I don't like y'all, you can't say that about certain motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Only certain motherfuckers too.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you, like this, bro, then wig wearing people with different people, you gotta you gotta remember. They just gotta finished fight England's ass for their freedom because this country was really founded by a bunch of criminals. Right, So they came over here wanting to do what they want to do. So they deal with England anyway. Right, They was like, man, we're not going by this. We're gonna get to carry straps, We're gonna get to do this and that. Right, So you figure now that was them, Like even taxation wasn't legal. That's what we went to war. That's what the United States went to war with England over when they first came over and established the colonies. That's what they went to war with England before it was behind taxation. Now they're taking every.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker's dollar they can exactly. They taking every and that was supposed to only be a wartime everything. When the war I think it was the Second World War, forgive me if I'm wrong, all ya, And then we got it and then we got the right the bear arms. Right, Yeah, they trying, he wrote, just like I was watching, they made up all this ship about the gun ship because they didn't want niggas carrying pistols.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where it came from. Gee, you know, the whole thing about in California came with the pistols because the Black Panthers used to show.
Speaker 1: Up and stuff and the the court buildings and the state protests and all that, and they used to be walking through the halls heated. So that's why all these strict gun laws came, because they actually didn't want niggas to carry pistols. Yeah, but they're still written down. You have the right to bear arms. Don't want to change it, like it's still written down. You have freedom of speech, but none of that pertains to this age.
Speaker 3: They are really trying to put their pin man to the It's gonna get real interested in this country over the next two or three years, bro, because you have a certain segment of the country. They're still trying to fight for our most basic rights, like guns, like being able to carry a pistol, being able to say what you want to say. Because now it's not like that, bro, because you say the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's over. I keep telling you call it. They call it.
Speaker 5: What's that clause called in sports that they have the professional athletes, what's that clause?
Speaker 3: Like the back of my hand too, just can't think of it right now. But you have an we say, Brian, you have morality.
Speaker 4: Clause morality clause.
Speaker 5: That that literally goes right against that goes right against freedom of speech and freedom in general. If you can, if you can decide if my conduct is acceptable, and you could you could actually punish me based off of my conduct, then it goes against the whole concept because that means it's just you don't have to agree with what I'm doing. Like if you look at somebody like John Morant, like even if he had a gun, if it's not illegal, no matter how he handles it, long as he's not breaking the law, we really shouldn't be able to say nothing. But it doesn't work that way, you know what I mean. They have a morality cause and we don't like what you're doing, which tends to backfire on us in the first place.
Speaker 1: Right, we don't like the fact that you're you're tarnishing the NBA.
Speaker 4: Name, like somebody give a fuck somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, okay, your care Like it's a gang of niggas who ain't in it, n b A who carries straps, you get me. It's like it's niggas who cares. It's regular citizens who have the right to have a gun. Right. It's more I'm gonna tell you now, if the NBA says you don't have a right to carry a pencil because their tarnishes are image.
Speaker 3: White dude that you may see in Target that looks just as just regular. He might have a hammer in his back and his waistline. Dog legally carrying.
Speaker 1: That point with a motherfucking Davy Crockett knife on the side and everything, and walking around proudly like I dare you to try to take my buck knife off of me or whatever I mean, and they all fight for that, man. And I'm gonna tell you, dog, that's that's a whole nother thing.
Speaker 3: Man. We about to shut this down, Man, But I want to remind everybody. First, I want to think Glasses for coming in man, Glasses checking in with us on the show. We don't have us a rough day, Glasses. I appreciate you coming on, bro. Yeah, And I want to talk about Man, this event that we got coming up. Man, we we had to, you know, change a few things around, Man, but we are still having our two hundredth episode Slash the thirtieth Anniverse for the legendary movie that my co host was in.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: One of the things just changed the scene that he was on there just acting the Food Minister Society. Yeah, we gonna have eight We gonna have Tyrant Turner up there. I just heard were gonna have Caffeine and some other members of the cast.
Speaker 1: Man up there. The Glasses Malone is performing that night. Eighties performing that night.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: And this is all going down, man. The first is July.
Speaker 3: All, y'all had y'all welfare checks or whatever y'all got for my public assistance people out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on too, you know, come on through, man. And that's gonna be Man. That's gonna be in Hollywood, California. Man.
Speaker 3: We will have the details, Man, We had details in the show description. Man, but y'all make sure y'all make it out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be cracking. It's the vortex in Hollywood. Man, it's going down July first, Glasses, What you got going on now? Man, it's gonna shake up the planet because you pissed people off since I've been working with you. Dog, my life don't change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know your blood pressure and went up and everything.
Speaker 3: Blood pressure one went up. I'm about to get in the fights when I go out now, Man, what you got going on now?
Speaker 4: Oh? Man?
Speaker 5: Man, listen, if the world ain't mad at me, if the world ain't mad at you, you ain't making good gangster wrap.
Speaker 3: And there it is, right there, And I think we can end it on that note. We out here, sure she I appreciate you, bro.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: That concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to The Gangst Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purpose micae on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave of comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangst Chronicles podcasts of Norman Still Aaron m c a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Whyatt, and the audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeart Media Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts