Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping.
Speaker 2: All right, Brody, what's your phone tap about today? Hels So listen to. Miguel wanted us to phone tap his wife, Linda. Linda is was extra stressed about Thanksgiving. She was making dinner for his family and her family. So I called her the day before Thanksgiving and told her there was a problem with the turkey they ordered. Okay, that's a Thanksgiving. That's a good way to mess with someone's head. Let's listen to Brody's phone tappen. Hi, I'm looking for Linda Hee. Uh huh, this is her. Hi. This is Pete camp Hi from Yeah Rush. I'm just calling a confirm your order that's been picked up today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Huh.
Speaker 2: So we've got four pounds of potato salad, four pounds of macaroni salad, three pounds a half sour pickle, and of course the turkey.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 2: Now, your order was very hard to fill for the turkey, but we got it's all taken care of. Why well, because I just found your order a little strange, but it's all taken care of.
Speaker 3: We were able to do it.
Speaker 2: We got twenty two pound turkeys.
Speaker 3: How many twenty two pounds turkeys? We just need one?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, not twenty two pound turkeys. You have twenty two pound turkeys. We have them all for you. I had to call some other stores.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, we ordered one twenty two pounds turkey. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I took the order from let me see here, your husband, Miguel. He said, hey, you got twenty two pound turkeys, and I said yeah. He said, I'll take them, sign me up. So that's what we got.
Speaker 3: No, who in their right mind orders What is it to to twenty turkey twenty.
Speaker 2: Two pound turkeys? We will to do a lot of a lot of trouble to get these. I had to call four other stores in the area. How about it? Thank you?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that who? Why wouldn't you know? This doesn't even make any sense. That doesn't I have sixteen people coming tomorrow. I can't serve that to people. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I'll show you again. You give one person a turkey. I thought it was a cute idea. I figured you having like a get your own turkey kind of party.
Speaker 3: I don't understand you do this all the time, like are you stupid? You had to realize that that was like, oh, you can.
Speaker 2: Mean it at excuse me I am. I am a supermarket professional, ma'am. I've been doing this seventeen years.
Speaker 3: I think I've heard professional. Then you would know that nobody in the right mind is going to order twenty two pound turkeys. This, like literally doesn't make any sense. You had to have known that was a mistake.
Speaker 2: Listen, people are into different things. I don't know wherever you were from. I don't know that's what you do. I don't question.
Speaker 3: People where we're from. What are you talking from? Ohio? This doesn't make any sense, and something needs to be done. And I need an actual twenty two pound turkey because it's tomorrow and I've thin seen people coming over here, HeLa.
Speaker 2: Where am I going to find a twenty two pound turkey?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you should have thought of that when you were placing that order. That something seemed off.
Speaker 2: Does that mean you don't want the three pounds a half salad pickles?
Speaker 3: You know what? Have a great Thanksgiving Miguel.
Speaker 2: All right, so we're gonna have to follow me right now. Good O. I was gonna say we should call her.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, let it go.
Speaker 2: Question, we call him back.
Speaker 3: Here we go, MIAU, what's going on right now? The people from deerfash because I'm gonna kill them.
Speaker 2: We're talking about no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no. You ordered twenty two pound turkeys. Twenty turkeys that are two pounds. It's still the same amount of turkeys. What's the problem. Wait, what what's the problem about? I don't even know how to cook those? What do you mean? What's the boat? There's the small turkeys, just a lot of them. The cooking instructions are going to be different. I don't even know how I'm gonna get twenty turkeys enough. I'm in like, I don't understand how to cook that. Like that's that's ridiculous and embarrassing for that matter.
Speaker 2: There look like Piggins, Linda, who is that? This is Dave Rode Melvie join in the morning show. We're phone tapping right now. Your turkey's really on the way. It's fine. Go.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I should be mad or relieved, just like, wait, oh my god, oh my god, I'm gonna sound like a crazy person on the radio.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone time This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all the Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show
Speaker 3: H