Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers podcast, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 1: Let's get to it down. Stack Mover's hugely popular. Look for that podcast out there, each and everyone, and there's many of them, but a couple of them as well, but none of them better than would Lisa Mateo The Stockmovers on this Monday morning futures up. Eate, Lisa, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: I have to start with Warner Brothers is a big story of today. I take our WBD separating into two publicly traded companies. The shares have been up as much as twelve percent. The two the basic rundown. You have the streaming and studios company, David Zaslov. He's going to serve as president and CEO of that company, Warner Brothers Television, Winner Brothers, Motion Pictures, DC Studios, HBO, HBO Max and their film and television libraries. Then you have that second company, Global Networks, and that will be led by the CFO at Warner Brothers Discovery. It's worldwide premiere entertainment. We're talking sports, news, television, brands like CNN, TNT, but also the digital products like Discovery, plus the streaming service Bleacher Report, and it's expected to be completed by the middle of next years. They're really just trying to capitalize on the consumer, right, shifting away from traditional PayTV to these new online options. And we saw the Comcast you know, do take a similar plath, you know, dividing that MBC first, like.
Speaker 1: A similar to the Comcast approach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Comcasts announced that and we're waiting for them to spin out their cable networks. It's basically just saying the cable network business is and no longer a growth business, so you just get rid of that.
Speaker 1: But yes, stomp the debt and there we've got to keep going here it is stock movers, but a headline moments ago, and I'm sorry it is. The key headline for me is the amateur Paul swinging the pro Oh, there's so many headlines it's hard to find here. They're not going to talk about capital structure for a while. They better because they don't want to talk about to do that.
Speaker 3: But the most important thing from my perspective is JP Morgan's seventeen point five billion dollar bridge loan. They're going to use that cash Thoree finance all of this debt and get into one tidy little bundle and then they'll pay back the bridge loan at some point.
Speaker 4: Just a time on stock movers next, all right, Tesla, their shares have been a ticker t SLA. Yeah, shares have been down as much as two percent. Investors really just kind of watching out any more updates with that fallout between President Trump Elon Musk. But you had a couple downgrades too. You had Bear downgraded the stock to neutral from outperform. It said that that rally was actually due to just anticipation of the launch of the more affordable vehicle, but also the robotaxi service. And then if that's not enough, Argus also downgraded the stock too.
Speaker 3: Argus is still around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And if you're keeping it keeping track through Friday's close, the shares down about twenty seven percent this year for Tesla shares. From that, we moved to Apple because it's a big day for Apple right their developers conference ticker AAPL. The shares have been up about half a percent, but people are going to be looking to see if there's any signs of the struggles with artificial intelligence that they've been happening, they're not expected to feature really much in the way of AI releases. The conference actually marks a one year anniversary when they first introduce Apple Intelligence, so it's kind of interesting there. But the share has been down about nineteen percent this year, making them by far the biggest drag of the Nastaq one hundred, which is actually advanced three point six percent.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers podcast from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.