Speaker 1: You want to get your together, get my ship together, and get my ship together.
Speaker 2: I'm go out there, get my ship together. You smell like golf ball. You smell like you smell like swamp rush off the rain. Yeah, this nigga smell like the rains man Church, I thought that was you.
Speaker 1: Man. This man, This man smell like sour grass.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Get this man, Get this man. This smell like the bunker. Niggas smell like nigga. Smell like saying and then come in here, smell like saying, how many buckers you in this morning? Keep here lying? I got three smell lion. Look, I was looking for you to go live or to take some type of I said, he he he lying. I know he ain't on the course because he would have put it up by now. I said, I don't see Nate out here going live. Look look he got got none. I got the listen man. This man was over there putting mby, was drawing ship. My ship came out of church. I took my arm. Hey, I broke the joint. Man that nigga lord like, Yeah, he was in the grassy, no reading and drawing. It came out and gave me third game. Man what y'all want to do? Mann was in the grassy no drawing, stat liberty. What are you gonna know your day off you can draw my sister Like that was so ball talk about he can't leave the room. He outside. I first off one to apologized, came off a little insensitive to do his feelings. You know what I'm saying. I just thought that. I just thought that for the emotion, I thought that that was a bit of a you know, a lot. But I get it. Your emotions go from from a player who was super emotionally and cried a thousand times over Ship. I totally get it. Yeah, but he's under control. Bro. I didn't anticipate the Niggs coming out winning on the road like this, But man, I know Nate I ain't jacking or something. But I've never seen momentum jack like this man. This man Trump coming into the joint, taking Seventh Street, taking the watch part, all that, Bro, All that, all that played into ITIM. I know I'm killing the joint, but y'all, I just have to say that at the start, I know you you coming in here smelling like fresh grass and and fucking like he been in the swamp and ship but yeah, I already knew. He hit me that we'recable. I'm going sid like bela y outside. Let's get into it, man, it's taking the truth. Man, God damn certified certa. It's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. He ain't watching the games like I'm watching it again. You'm outside, We're alive. It's fluid. That's when he stopped the production that we go back we wan ticket.
Speaker 3: Just going off one thing that that you had said about Wemby last week after his Game two loss, he kind of agreed with you in a way where he said his emotions got the best of him the Western Conference finals didn't carry over coming into the finals. So in a way, what you ended up saying kind of was how it Wenby felt as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I still could have said it. I felt like I could have said that better. You know what I'm saying. I came here fiery though. Peoples already talking to sweep the nes it talking crazy, so I had to get my gas up. You know what I'm saying, But no bullshit what we're seeing or man, two tales of two tapes when he's aggressive, p when he ain't on that three point of ship when he talking about certain my dominance. That's what I'm like, Man, it's hard to it's hard to beat that guy. Yeah, with Castle coming downhill on downhill man, and just did give you that that slow euro to the rack man. Yeah, Man, he was out there, he was out there. Bro.
Speaker 4: It was it was one play and me and I remember that one play and this the mindset he got. Don't worry about don't look for for fouls or they're not gonna He came down one play Lord, he went by his man. We went up castle. He got fouled, lost it, grabbed it, got the No, they didn't even call it.
Speaker 1: He got fouled again, but he finished it and just fell on the I was like, damn, they not calling nothing. Remember I played church. I was talking about So my biggest my biggest question mark was how would they fare in the pressure cooker. Now, let me be honest. I saw how to. So I'm up and thinking how we thinking this new age? I saw how the spurs actually jumped in front of it. They got him a place where they can should go get out. It was secure. He got to go spend time with family. He got comfortable. You said this last thing on the phone to me, he got comfortable in New York, and that's what it looks like he got. He was not comfortable those first.
Speaker 4: Two Think about this ticket and he was like, you can't go to New York in the garden.
Speaker 1: I mean I was talking about though.
Speaker 4: They got a good crowd, right, but think about this. What No, they got a great crowd, but.
Speaker 1: In the league.
Speaker 4: No, No, but think about this. There's places you love to go play, and there's places you hate to go play. Think about this, Like, what was some of the places You're like, damn, it's gonna be loud.
Speaker 1: In the plant. I loved the play Atlanta because I was from love playing Toronto.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like, but it's places where you just like I like, I loved going to Madison.
Speaker 1: I love New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was like places like like Sacramento. I'll be like, oh man, this is gonna be a dog fight. It's loud in here.
Speaker 1: Because their fans are interactive the bills. I love that. I love playing in Utah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, New York it's one of those places people love to no doubt. You know what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. Look you look forward.
Speaker 1: To going there.
Speaker 4: People didn't look forward to coming to the Boston Garden. I'll tell you that. People hate it coming else cold. People's talking, Man.
Speaker 1: I just love to come to Boston. Man, I just look up through the banners. Man. I didn't really see none of y'all. I was like, man, man, Man, they get to play in front of us every night. Man, Man for the get off of him? Man. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Man, like New York place, like you want to go in there and get off. You're not intimidated by it.
Speaker 1: So it's two So it's two players, Pete, that's you. Two other players. Man, that shit intimidating dog to come down. And Spike was pointing at the referee one time, like like, really, tell Bro's it's the fans are up. They're interactive, they feel you feel me. So I wasn't sure on how he was going to react to that. You're watching all the clips, you see, you see what what's going on in New York, right, We've I have never in my ninety years of living, bro, I have never seen fan base like this, Pete. No, we're seeing fans be cheery, cheery man. No, bro Lava nah, Bro, I ain't seen it like this. So I didn't know how he was gonna react to that. That's all I was saying. That's all I was saying, Bro, that they're right there can intimidate anybody right there. You know what I'm saying. But he went there, they went to New York. They got very comfortable, and they look comfortable in New York.
Speaker 4: Like New York fans is a different type of fans too, Lord, because think about this.
Speaker 1: They dealing with trauma. Bro. No, no, but listen, no, no, no, they dealing with trauma. Real shit. You listen to any New York fan. They might even know each other. But the same thing you hear, who is Sydney? Who's sitting in the front first five? Ro? Who's sitting there? Is it? Real fans? So who's sitting in those scene? Hit me out, bro? Who's paying one hundred and fifty thousand? Bro?
Speaker 4: Who's paying ninety as? All these corporations? You get off, you know what I'm saying. Let you get off.
Speaker 1: Think about that. Who's sitting in the old seath I'm gonna tell you talk to them on the floor. It is traditional money right now. All the rich boys, all these guys you see in the Lord Bulls and the people that are there. Yeah, these have been passed down from their grandfather's grandfather Trump Trump's family that had tickets since nineteen oh nine. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, They some of these families. No, No, the man who started the whole joint. Man, you know what I'm saying. So, man, it's been hoke. Man. This is traditional money you see on the floor. So the real fans is outside, right, The real fans trying to tell me is when you go outside and you step out there, shit and you gotta have the kid to get you through that. Man. You go to go to Washington Square, go to go to Dykeman, go to Seventh Avenue. That's where the real fans at, right. Yeah, well they on that trade Yeah, where they on that peep here? Yeah, Yeah, I'm That's what I'm telling you. Dog. The outside, the court inside is probably the safest place you can be in New York. Man.
Speaker 4: I'm at Central Park right easy, walking through feet boking thee feeding bird in New York. He's fucking around. He I'm out there and patting the animals. Man just talking, he just poking the bear.
Speaker 1: I'm getting the coffee, right, there, get a coffee and go and chill. Don't women y'alla could go in there and drawing there see the type of security he had around, A secured place for him to go draw, right, that's don't get that fucked up. Don't think that he just lined out and walked down there and he nah, bro chill, you know what I'm saying. But they found him a place. I loved it. Man, he went and drew. That was some dope ship. That was diff man. Listen, that was a different joint. Man. I was feeling that, like, oh, man, lord draw. We didn't know that I'm gonna draw my sister and my dad. That's fire man shot the way man. Women went to motherfucking New York and got comfortable. Now New York, what does New York need to do? Man? To be honest, like New York played well because they keep getting back in the game, like Spurs a bit of a league, and I don't don't know if they got an answer for andwon nob and Unbe is an X factor out They cannot stop him. But Brunson got to step up. He gotta play better.
Speaker 4: Like I know he getting thirty, but you know it ain't efficient like it usually is.
Speaker 3: One shots through three games.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It ain't as fishing like you know what I'm saying. He supposed to have eighty something points on forty something shots. You know, it ain't as sufficient. But they plan good enough to win. And but San Antonio gotta feel like, man, we let we let one go at home. We got this one in that madisis squirl. We comfort you out here. We can get this one and get back home. The pressure is back on New York though, because it's hard. Like as much as you want to say it's a pressure cooker in New York, it's pressure for the home team too because they.
Speaker 1: Feel it too.
Speaker 4: They feel like we gotta win, like the weight of the They gotta feel like the weight of the world is on their back. I ain't never seen a team that this much pressure to win ever in the finals like and in years like who like this is a first time in our lifetime, they that they have an opportunity to actually win it up two oh up to one, like in our lifetime, we knew they wasn't gonna be the Spurs. The Night and Nine with Dave Robinson and Auten Patrick Ewing was hurt. You know what I'm saying. We knew they weren't gonna win that, but this is a legitimate shot for them, and they feel the pressure.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: You see how they came out at the beginning. They remember both teams was kind of like breaking. It was like it was everybody was tight.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna talk about an unspoken tale that comes with the league that when you travel, it's almost like you're traveling on the road. So your first game back home, it is like a road game because you had to actually travel. So guess what it was fifty to fifty. Both teams had to travel to New York, right, so it's fifty to fifty, So it wasn't no advantage there. Then you take the home base of what I feel like this whole playoff is about, and it's been the fan energy. The fan energy before the games has been one of the more more premiere pre game I don't even know what to call it. Festivals before the game, the end of parade celebrations, that is the energy in the building. When that was taken out, I saw this, they killed momentum, announced an even game right, they are younger. San Antonio is a younger team. They were one one more aggressive than the Knicks. Yeah, for the two the Knicks never went through call Anthon Towns. Anthony Towns, to me is the MVP of this series right now, not just for his shot ability and not here for his making, but his defense. His defense to me, is in front of his offense. And when he has offense, he's been efficient and finishing. And when you played through him, he's confident enough. He like, if I'm being honest, he's looking like I'm not him and og Man, we're not really respecting big fella. We respect him, but nah, we can get by him. You know. So I saw in those first games a crazy amount of confidence and if I'm New York, I'm gonna have to go back to what those two games were. Uh, san Antonio was the more fifth man. He said, how Victor did Jalen Man? Yeah, he showed it.
Speaker 4: You know I knew, you know what, I knew that that's she I knew. No, I'm saying that's I knew. Oh shit, I knew the first minute of the game that dude wasn't playing. You know why, because I was like he needed to just come out here, dunk on somebody. First two players.
Speaker 1: That's when he got forty one and twenty game three, he got the first two dunks. I know that, the first two dunks of the game. That was that what gave me the sign When he got forty one in two, yeah, I was like, oh shit, your big fellow on one. Yeah. So when he comes out with that type of pressent comes out yeah. So if I'm the Knicks, you got to meet that energy and listen, they got here pee by Michl Bridges, Og, Kat Brunson and Josh hart Bro. They didn't work as a they didn't work as a group. I didn't feel like at one point they was working as a group like they've been doing the first two games. So, you know, I can immediately see the difference in the games. In the New York games that played in New York and then the road games they played. I saw two different energies for the difference too. You know what he did the adjustment that he did. He started rolling, rolling hard.
Speaker 4: He started rolling yeah yeah, but switching on the roll and he got this this guard on him, throw it up.
Speaker 1: He was but that was open.
Speaker 4: That's been open all playoffs because I was like, why he's not rolling more? Because every time he roll you got a guard coming in on him. And if they switching that they was looking for it.
Speaker 3: Was looking for it, looking for Speaking of Web, how do you feel like he kind of responded from what he said in game two that talked about earlier to now seeing him in game three on the road, how do you feel like he responded?
Speaker 1: I thought he made some great adjustments. Man. You know, my biggest thing was how would he play in the pressure cooker. I thought he was very calm. I thought he knew where he was going when he came out of the driveway. I think that he started that game. It wasn't no if ends a bus, he wasn't. He didn't look like he was second guessing anything. True. He looked like, this is what I'm doing. This is what I'm doing. This is what I'm doing. And that he said this last night he called me. He was like, man, they look comfortable. They look comfortable, and and he's to me, feels like he's starting to get his wits about the So if I'm cat man, listen, you're still up to one. And I feel like the Spurs had to win Game three to put this old. You know what I'm saying. So I actually thought they handled the pressure well. And listen, nobody's talking about this kid, Harper. Man, this kid is true. We haven't seen this kid is playing cold blooded bro, He's playing with house money.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy a lot he said. He said, Man, I've been dreaming about playing in moments like this, like bro, Bro, He's playing on another level so much that it's got me asking the GM question later. Did I want to ask you about what do you do with Darian Fox having this type of energy? You know what I'm saying. But yeah, man, I think the young Spurs are handling the New York pressure cooker very well.
Speaker 3: So Harper rookie basically averaging fifteen off the bench. In modern NBA basketball, rookies in the NBA finals don't really do this. Tyler Hero had a similar in the bubble. But it goes back to like Magic Johnson. But in the modern times, Harper's really shown up in the finals. Why does he look so comfortable out there as a rookie?
Speaker 1: What do you think it is? Experience? Pops?
Speaker 4: This is this is the thing that helped me in the league, and I wasn't able to go to the playoffs my first year or none. So, but he's been in pressure games since whole life. He played at UH, he played at where do you go to Houston Ruts you know with the Rutgers I mean Rutgers. Yeah, he played a lot of big games at Rutgers. And that that translates like when I play that Kansas Like that translates like in moments, when you get in big moments, you understand moments, and he understands moments.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But you said he's been the man, Yeah, this team throughout his whole crew. So he's known what it means to have to score, have to take his team. He understands mentally because you can see it he mentally. He's just mature, like like he been there all young All the young boys are very mature. Yeah, they have the same with Castle.
Speaker 4: Castle won the national championship, like you can get the only at Connecticut. I think they went back to back, didn't they with him? So just like when you playing big moments, you're like, oh, at the moment ain't too big for me. I hadn't been around a lot of cameras. I hadn't seen a lot of lights before. You know what I'm saying. I'm just putting my mind in that kind of situation. And when Bing, y'all gonna have to spotlight on him since he was born in Olympics, you know what I'm saying. So these guys is comfortable, man, And you know, like for me, when I got into seven game series and like we're saying, they getting comfortable. Sometimes it took a few games because, like you know, they everything is built to kind of try to stop certain guys. So you're like, all right, by game three you start figuring out some stuff, adjustments, adjustments. I just remember going in different series. I was like, all right, I know what I can get off now, this is what they taken away. Yeah, by game three, you know, all right, I'm comfortable. I know kind of defense they throwing at me now and what they're trying to do.
Speaker 1: You know how that is.
Speaker 4: You can see it before happening. You know where, you know where I'm gonna come home exactly, And that's what you're trying. That's what it's starting to see. And it started the second half of game two for Winby because that second half he went off.
Speaker 1: He said what he said. Yeah, we're gonna keep all emotions at the other day.
Speaker 4: Right, and so now I look like he getting comfortable. Nicks better be careful. They got this is a must win. Now the pressures back. This is the game for is a must win.
Speaker 1: Have we ever seen two teams take both games on the on the road? No, it just happened recently, a couple of years ago. Maybe in the bubble, not the bubble, not the bubbles. After the Bubble. I think it was the Clippers in Dallas when both teams won on the road. Yeah, that happens.
Speaker 3: This is the first time since ninety three Finals that the road team has won every game through three games, so ninety three finals, and it's the second time ever. And another thing about the Spurs is, no team in history has ever dropped two games at home in the NBA Finals and went on to win the NBA Finals.
Speaker 1: It's never happened, So listen to this. The good thing about all of this is that the Knicks played like shit or they played their worst game in the finals, right, and still had a chance to win it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Town's eleven point on ten po goals.
Speaker 1: So y'all lost, you know what I'm saying, because it came down to the last one thirty right, and then you know, so you lost with you know, you know your best player had a shitty game. That's the only light I see in this. I'm anticipating him having a better game four and I don't want Yeah, I don't know if the Spurs should get comfortable. The Spurs should still be on tilt. They should still be on like nah, and today even this up a job not finished. They look, they look relaxed. I started castling the joint taking pictures. He had his family there. You know what I'm saying, Like p said, they they was that Peter Luger. Last night there was want to say less, I say less kicking it.
Speaker 3: Realized it was midnight and was like, I gotta go to.
Speaker 1: Whom we sleep. But the rest of that jont you know what I'm saying. But yeah, you gotta you gotta insert some dominance in here, you know what I'm saying. At some point, Yeah, either either team, like even the Spurs, when they go back home, they gotta seert some type of dominance at home and establish home court or we're gonna keep seeing this.
Speaker 3: So for both teams that do you think that they could look at it like the Spurs for example, Hey, we dropped game two, we should be up to one in this ya and should the Knicks feel like yo last night? Like to your point, Hey, it was a couple of possession game and we played like ship. So like, do both sides kind of feel good going into.
Speaker 4: Gamean Antonio gotta feel good because they like, we dropped game two, they took the league with less than a minute ago. They took the league like they had the ball, they had controlled, they had the crowd, and they're like, man, we dropped that. And you saw the look on Winby face. It was like you can tell he is ready for get three. But you know, both teams have reasons to be optimist. Uh you know optimistic, you know what I'm saying, because the Knicks feel like, man, we should be sweeping there, like seriously, but this is what the finals is all about.
Speaker 1: Man, I love it. This is great TV. No, this is nobody's watching anything else other than the NBA and and what else? Watch the girls is watching right all the guyst my girl in the the room, watch were watching the game? You're going on Love Island? Lord, I'm going on love. Would you ever go on Loveland to be the host of your host lovest he love, my man, my man, want to prl and God damn ye come to violent. I want.
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask you about Brunton. Obviously late in the game, he's very dangerous. But when you look at the stats, he's had as many turnovers as he's had assists. He's had thirteen assists in thirteen turnovers.
Speaker 1: Oh, you see the pressure they putting on him doing points.
Speaker 3: On eighty one shots, he's shooting thirty seven percent.
Speaker 1: Hold hold on, man, hold on, real shit, man, real shit.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't condone like Mike Brown coming up here talking about you know, the fouls and shit. But he had a point. He had a point. Man. Second half, second half of refing was with some other shit. Bro, you know what I'm saying, Like twenty four to eight, Like, come on, bro, and Castle is not letting up. As soon as he get the air water, he put it through the bucket, he pop up flex boom. Bro. The pressure they putting on Brunton, Bro. I would actually have Michael Bridges bring the ball up. I would have Og bring the ball up. I have I have some other players. Bro, they just body punching him. Bro, you see the wear down with him, right? Yeah? Yeah? And you know what too, why don't they give him picks? Pee?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Man, if run if runal tests, I mean, if metalwork piece, Steve Jack, if we saw God like all the guys that can just get under your skin, right, if we saw guys that was just on p guess what me and Perk could do randomly. Man, We'll set back pits, We'll set up, We'll set picks to get your stars open. Bro, you gotta get your scores open, and you gotta let defenders know that. It's a consequence with getting up zig zagging our best player. Bro, it's a consequence with that. And you know what, you may have to take one, meaning that you might have to go up. You know what I'm saying, lay some serious screams and you know, like, Bro, the Knicks gott to re establish some physicality here that that's not being said. And it's almost like an unspoken rule when you were at home and having a presence at home. Bro, this is all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The broadcast is spoken to this. Have you felt like this NBA Finals is more physical than previous years.
Speaker 1: It feels like it.
Speaker 4: I feel like the last two the guard player is because a lot of talk has been like like, let him play, let him play.
Speaker 1: They letting them play. The ain't letting him play. I like that. And if you can't play contact, if you man, I'm telling you. Castle went to the whole. They showed the reef, but he got found twice at the call time. Yeah, they didn't call it. He got he hit his arm, he lost the ball. Then he went up there, hit his on again. He finished it. I was like, damn, they letting them play. I like that. I like that, though, Yeah, it is this, this is real, grown man, like the rest determined in the game. Let the players decide that at that part. Shut the fuck up, y'all sit to the side, wave at your lot. You know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love it, But in the same breath, does it sometimes become too physical and then the game kind of gets out of hand a little bit.
Speaker 1: And I didn't see nothing get out of hand when it's too physical. Niggas is fighting.
Speaker 4: I didn't see nothing getting out of hand. I like to play because we played in a lot of games like that. If you go look at our playoff runs. We game what was that Detroit? It was sixty something to sixty something?
Speaker 1: What was that? Everybody holding everybody?
Speaker 4: We couldn't go niggas tough. The score it was like, damn, he couldn't even he couldn't even move a ball. Fight, man, bar fight. But then the them is nail biten games. I love, I love them.
Speaker 1: Type of games. The body you got to go to bed. And every shot is big, straight up in every free throw, everything, everything is every pick. If you didn't pick him, oh man, you gotta pick him, like look like real talk, we big, we big, we'd be in the film. And you know you're gonna miss something here. Man, you got to pick him right there. Man, you see how you missed? That you gotta do and that'll make you lock in, even though he kind of throwing you under the bus. And film, you gotta know that's what film for. That that's what it is. And then you can't be sensitive either. And film everything is getting critique everybody.
Speaker 3: So well, speaking of film, if you're the next going into game four, what do you think they're looking at to improve to hopefully take a three one leader?
Speaker 1: If I'm Mike Brown, you know what I'm showing today, how we got out man, how more physical they will. I'll show the brunts and I'll show with me throwing brunton. I'll show everybody falling.
Speaker 4: Did you see how Johnson came in there just pushing and shoving and grabbing. He came in there just Brian too. The young kid came right in. Johnson came in there like that's all grabbing. That looked like he was just on some debo, like damn one, like straight up like yeah like that though, man, listen, he established like, but this is listen, New York cire East Coast team. They're not They're not tripping on the physicality.
Speaker 1: Listen. I look for the Knicks to adjust Game four, and the energy gonna be back in the building. The energy be gonna be back on Seventh Avenue, and the chaos gonna start and the sixth man, bro Listen, that fan base means something. Dog, They're gonna listen. I look for the I look for the Knicks to play better Game four. Yeah, give they gotta.
Speaker 4: The thing is, you say the Knicks, if you just look at their identity on both teams, like the Nicks is probably the more physical team.
Speaker 1: So they got to re establish that because the Spurs took and experience too. Yeah, yeah, they took the playing some young boys. They playing some young they're not to get back, and you also gotta get back to say Cat, yep, Cat gotta dominate again. We gotta go through you. We need you on both sides of the ball.
Speaker 4: Because he's been playing great defense and offensively, I think he was a little more passive. I don't know if it was the traps or the physicality was getting to him, because a lot of time he was looking like looking at the raft and I was like, you know, don't worry about the ref Cat, just play through it because you are the more physical between your matchups with big fella whoever they put out there, Cordnett and all of that.
Speaker 1: And so he got to get back to that and don't worry about the refs. And if he can do that, and Brunson can somehow be more efficient because he's he's timely.
Speaker 4: With his buckets too. His buckets are timely, but everybody else is solid. For me, Like, I love what that new nob is doing out there. He's attacking the big fella every chance he gets. He got him on the perimeter.
Speaker 1: He's shooting. He going to the hall. I like what he's given you. I like, you know, hard is gonna be hard. He gonna give you the grit.
Speaker 4: He gonna give you the you know, the tooth and nail type plays, the rebounds and stuff like that. But Cal Bridges, Lord Michel Bridges, say, is he gotta be solid?
Speaker 1: You put o g on Castle, Castle to physical right now for mchil bro, you gotta put o g on this month. I wouldn't react to Castle yet, but you what over you're fucking tripping Pete pe. If they don't get Castle under control, Bro, he is out of control. I just told you. Castle is like bullet in the net. If you've been in the neighborhood, Bro, anybody from us, I'm doing the Mason Dixon. Anybody from Virginia, No, damn know what I'm talking about, because everybody else up nor if don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about everything in the country where you go to neighborhood and it's a little straight dog walking around and here a white nose pit his name Bullet. Everybody like, oh shit, they go bullet. That's how Castle is. Right now, Castle believe man, I'm the best player in here, kin't. Nobody can't. None of the guards guard me. I could get to my midy. If I want to get down here, then I'll stop. J mcdaimas dog. Shout to Jay mcdaids, he's the first person I saw, dudeah due to delay. I don't even know the delay delay Euro you know what I'm saying. But Castle, they gotta get Castle under control. You get Castle under control. Guess what Castle does. He He gets Shampedie going, he gets Besell going, he gets Fox going, and then they got to get Hope under control too. Bro. The Knicks got to get back to dominate the guard play Bro, I'm putting og on Castle, and then I'm putting Michal Bridges on Harper when he come in. And I gotta play them with some length, man, straight up, and I gotta play in the crowd. Victy gonna get his whatever. I gotta control. This guard playing Castle got to twenty three. Listen, what is Castle average? Eight or fourteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's out of controls eighteen and about seven and ones in the series. How many end ones he got? I mean he got like nine and ones in the series.
Speaker 3: Bro, he was five or six from the line. He hit big pre throws of the other night and big and.
Speaker 1: You know what he's doing. He jumping up playing defense, zig zagging nose on the bro. They got to get this under control. Bro, Yeah, I like, I like, man, you know what I would do though, too? I would.
Speaker 4: I would actually bring I would. If I'm trying to say I'm bringing Fox off the bench, I've had enough. Like dinner, Harper is playing too good. But then on the flip side, Denner Harper is comfortable and coming off the bench, and you don't want to lose Fox. Pee is like single handedly keeping the Knicks in the game.
Speaker 1: He just got a better match up. He got a better match up. Bro.
Speaker 4: Oh, he gotta make shots, like. I look at Fox as a score bro, Like he is not hitting shots like Fox has always been known as a score bro. Like he's getting good looks too. It's not like they doing anything in the sky report to limit Fox. He's getting his shots. He's getting open threes, he's getting to that MIDI. He's just not making shots.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: He gotta make shots, Bro, he makes shots. Spurs are run away with it.
Speaker 1: He just missing shots. That's defense, bro. No, it ain't the deep. Get the fuck out. So he's just missing shots. Don't work like that. Look at his looks. No, No, he finish shot dog dog and then you got Castle, you got you got uh, you got Harbor playing well, you got big fella.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I love Kelvin Johnson's minutes. He's giving him good minutes he is. But it ain't all gonna be perfect, though, Pete. Somebody on that whole thing is not gonna play well. And he's just so happened he played here at the time he shot. For him to go well, he the oldest start of all. What does that mean? He gotta give me? He gotta be solid, man, Listen, I need him to be solid. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Just sometime reality don't go like that. And the nigga, a nigga motherfucker is playing defense on him. Paul Pierce. He ain't just out here like yeah, he's out here open ones though, bro, open ones. What what does that mean? I don't know if we won't that. I don't know we won't that. I don't know we won't the Sacramento Fox give me on the nothing team that was going nowhere. Stop it. Okay, when you stop, Bro, That's why I can't stand arguing with regular fans that love they fan base. The Kings ain't got shit to do with this right now. Form the fark they formed, they farm farm before farm the fork, farm to fork. They farming champions up there, another champion, the bonus going to the finals next year, grooming grooming the bone is going to the final grooming champs up there. Listen, I'm telling you, bro, listen. So so you put your GM hat on what you get, what you're getting for what you're getting, for what you're getting for Fox power Forwark. Oh next year you start, let's play GM with Paul Pierce the truth.
Speaker 4: Maybe we can send him back the Sacramento for some bonus. No, we can't sit him back. Well, that's where you gotta understand. That's where the farm at. I'm going back to the far man.
Speaker 1: That's a good one though, if you first you see what happens this year, because if they win it, U two not doing nothing. I'm about to say, Bro, I'm not doing nothing. I actually like Fox, Bro. Yeah, it's matchups. He's not having a good matchup with the Knicks. So It's cool other people are thriving. It's not a bad you know what I'm saying. He help him get here, so I don't see why anybody want to move him all of a sudden. I actually like fox Man.
Speaker 3: He average nineteen on the air.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, average nineteen on a year.
Speaker 3: Now you come here and you give it me thirty or fourteen in the finals and.
Speaker 4: Shoot thirty percent. He gotta give me sixteen, a solid sixteen at least, so one more bucket or higher percentage.
Speaker 1: Though. He gotta be better efficient because he's getting the open shots.
Speaker 3: He was four or fourteen games.
Speaker 4: You can't be taking the second most shot indeed, that inefficient. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I hear you. It ain't all gonna be perfect, is one I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But on the flip side, brunts, and I just said, the numbers are Does that impact you? How do you feel bad that he's shooting?
Speaker 1: It's not by coincidence. The defense is what I'm trying to get at, y'all. Man, y'all acting like he's just coming in here. The defense. Shit, every time Brunston go like this, he goes to get the ball. He has to do this. Man, Castle is right here, not right here, not right here, Like he's okay, I see you got that uh Chanel number fiot. He smelled that man cologne dog. He like, okay you you showering with you feel me? Bro, okay you got that type of deodor on? Bro. He is right here. Man, I bet when I bet when Brunston go to look, bro, he I swear to God he's seeing dreadlocks. Bro. Lord is right here every time. Bro, and he bro here he's scoring the ball and did he's up. He ain't like right here, Pete. He ain't like right here. He's like he should be damn man, nigga a ring or a piece of lord. He No, he's not. Bro. Soon as he can he a flesh on you pop up boom, No snows. I'm watching it. You know what I'm watching. I'm watching the count Brunsy get the ball. He has to pause. Man, he getting seventeen eighteen. He's just getting the ball over it. Bro, They're turning him for eight seconds every time. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Bro. If I'm mi Caerl Bridges, I gotta come up and help with the ball and then I'll take brunting off the ball. I actually turn him into a two. I have o g and I have Michael initiate and they have bruntsing off action where you got to actually have that guy. I actually seeing a Castle through more pick and rolls. You feel me, Pea, They gotta they gotta make Castle work and I'll really run him through the ring and witch and they all like it's not one him come in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they getting up on him and making him work. But that's he part of the Scott Report. He is the Scout Report.
Speaker 1: Go back to this GM shit. You trading Fox though, if they if they lose, if the Spurs lose, you're considering it. And what for man?
Speaker 4: I got to see if I can get some more picks, maybe because you got for him. Yeah for Fox, just picks no player, because you're gonna have to start paying these other young guys, so I can't get another guy that's getting fifty something million eligible will be gonna be him up for an extension. Then Castle gonna be coming up, and these other guys is gonna be coming up. Harperd and all these guys are gonna be come pay you guys pay your guy, so I could I could use.
Speaker 1: Some draft picks for him. Yeah, I don't want to bring on no more salary.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying for Fox, I don't want to bring on a big contract when I know I got to be paying these guys because I want to keep this team together for a long time, for.
Speaker 3: A under contract through twenty thirty.
Speaker 1: Fox is Yeah, so if I can get some picks for him, I don't like you bring in somebody that get or if you bring in two, that's still against the cat. And when I got these young guys, because Dylan is in the rotation, he's gonna be a starter next year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So, you know, so I got to look to get some young pieces or some good role players that I can just you know, So.
Speaker 1: You think they're gonna go small, You think they're gonna play small ball with big fella. You don't think they're gonna bring you can use another big guy. You can use another big guy rebound. Yeah, protect them to protect you gotta have a force in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's gonna be a good, nice backup. I like Cornette right now side to play with Victor if he can shoot, or no, like if you can get.
Speaker 1: A Mitchell Robinson or what's my guy in the OKC the white Harkenstein, like a Hargenstein. Hell, yeah, you can get a hard star, you know, I'm saying, like a complimentary big like that. Yeah, a guy who can actually go out rebown. Yeah, something like that will work. I'm trying to think who out here. I mean, they got Listen, they got Harper, and they got Cassell who can actually hand of the ball and bring it up. Now, with him, you can turn him over, He'll turn the ball over. Okay, see showed that, right. I don't know if the Knicks are applying that type of pressure with him, and I thought that actually got him ready for this series, right, Okay, see that series? Right? But they have ball handlings that can bring the ball up, which is why I'm entertaining it next year harperin has to start. He can't come off the bench. He's just too good. He affects the game and when he comes off, he's the best player. Just come off the bench, right, So I see what they have. I'm asking Pete when they when they didn't go big, they brought Champagnie in and there they had four out one end. Yeah, and it was Visselle, Champagnee, Fox and Castle and they played like that. That's what I'm saying. Did you go get some sides like yeah, he can use another big game, That's what I'm saying. Cornette and they just playing four out one end right now? Do you play three out two in? You know? You know what I'm saying, like traditional? Would you go get up? Would you go get a traditional power for it? The traditional? But I need I have to always keep shooting. Somebody who can shoot? Now, they can shoot? Lord, they got for sale SHAMPEDI that's a good one. I'm not to think about this one. Would you trade Giant for Darren Fox? Would you entertain that you try to bring him over that I'm not sure if he'll be a good fit fit. I like what you man, it's a little more of the ball. I like the way they play, how they This is something I gotta really think about. If you're talking about having a big that's the only thing I'm saying. Yeah, But I also like the theory of what you're saying to keeping the books like they are. But how you gonna do that?
Speaker 4: You know you gotta get some other role players who ain't like God making that that's gonna be. That's only gonna be here for a year or two. You just keep rotating them, you know what I'm saying. As long as the course lay together, you just keep rotating them.
Speaker 1: Other guys, listen, if you in the West, if you in the West, guess what Your guard play gotta be like. Your guard play gotta be like this. Your guard play gotta be like bro Castle Bro. If you if every team in the West is watching finals right now, every coach, every GM was watching like if all guards aren't doing this, we don't have a fucking chance. This is the top of the top right here. This is the cream of the crop. This is the probably the best two way player in the league other than Victor. They got two two way players on probably top five in the league with Cassel and Victor. Those are two two way players. This kid can get to the cup anytime he wants to get a air one turn, back around and rip you and zig zagg you get an eight second count. That's that's like Gary paygon Bro.
Speaker 4: I mean, he confident because think about it, he just got through matching up for seven games with shake Gilges.
Speaker 1: And they got ready for this. That guy even ready for this. You and your guards ain't doing this. You and some ship.
Speaker 3: Game four guys Wednesday night man, Who you.
Speaker 1: Like Game four? Who you like? Game four? Well?
Speaker 4: I picked san Antonia to win the series. I think they're gonna make history. I think they're gonna make history and win Game four. Game four, I think they're gonna make history. I think they're gonna make history.
Speaker 1: Guns and hunting clips, nigga New York.
Speaker 4: Look look at listen doll. All the heavyweights came out to Game three and they lost. All the heavyweights anything. When you paint a picture of New York.
Speaker 1: Picture calendar game Trump and Calor was the first signs that something was off for me. But when I saw CALEI at the game and he'll look up, but he was on his phone the whole game. They call trumps sleep, I was all ship somen feels different? Hell no, what's this? No, this don't feel right. When you paint a picture of New York, every person that represented it was it was. It was only like two people that wasn't in the stands that I didn't see that. Like if you if you think of New York and what it is you get you got jay Z there, Chris Rock, you know, Spike, everybody, Fat Joe that the picture of New York was all them. The only people that was missing was probably you know you got Trump. Yeah, fifty wasn't there? Maybe fifty? Uh?
Speaker 4: And then one other person that like this is who Mike Tyson. But when you think of New York, you think of these people and they they they they brought out the heavy hitters. They always have the game, and and and and and and then it works.
Speaker 1: So I got the Spurs, dog.
Speaker 4: I think they're gonna make history. Man, I don't know, they're not intimidated by that. You know what I'm saying, going, they ain't going drawn. I can't wait to see what he do. You know, between this game, I want to man that man is gonna be comfortable.
Speaker 1: He comfortable here, Carbone here Peter Luger's man. He had to Peter lu He going to watch He going to watch the soccer game and say less yeah, and then he going to see the Uh what's to play? Harriet's going down to Broadway. No way, no way, no way. He's not going to go see is that? What is Hamilton's gonna go to Hamilton. He's gonna go watch It's no way, It's no way he catching Hamleton show. He broach. He gonna do some shopping on Fifth. Man, he got the bags in his hand. Man shuting down. Shut it down down for me, shut shut the Gucci down. He gonna go. Willbi is not shopping on Fifth today. Yeah, he walking around, walking around shout sets the pug down for him. I wanted some want some man ship. I'm Nicks man Nicks minute. Come back and get it right man. They finn put it back bro Seventh Avenue cracking again, right, all that all that commercial ship that was in game three that distorted and fucked up all the vibration. Uh oh, the butters are back and now they see nobody with butters on in the front row. Come on down, come on down, listen, listen. They need to have some butters, some butters on. We need some butters on the wood. I don't care if it's fat Joe. We need yeah, we need fat, but your dollars in the building. Man, Come on, we need the real New York to stand up right now. They got to come there with yeah we woo, yeah we might need the Woo tank. Yeah, we need to flash flash the Woo w in the sky, Joe. We need the real wood and the joint. Damn that nigga was in the same boy. He was in the same child this morning, right, Bro.
Speaker 4: I ain't nobody got That's the first time I'm gonna look at a game for if I don't see Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: See the butters in the building. I'm worried, man, worried, Spike. I need you West some Jordan butters man. How Jordan made some butters the timber and Jordan's cross man straight up, man. But yeah, they gotta get this, peep. I don't. I don't listen. Must win, Yeah they got to. Yeah, this is a win for the next All the pressures on the Knicks now, and I need the Knicks to play that five man basketball. You know what I'm saying, real talk, because yeah, I don't ooh. So yeah we get the two too. That's the momentum change. Bro. It's over. It's over. That's hard. If they lose this guy, it's over. It's over. It's gonna be devastating. That's that flight.
Speaker 4: That's like I said, Antonio, is gonna be so long. That three hour flight gonna feel like ten hours. Man, they got to win this.
Speaker 1: You don't want to send in Tonio though twice. You know one damn that you got bread down there. You know, you know what I'm saying. You gotta winn't be as comfortable in there. That man went in there his rookie year on Christmas and have forty. But that's a rookie took elo. But they comfory though. But this is a must win.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 4: They at home, they can't sleep. You know how playoffs is. You can't sleep right now?
Speaker 1: You mad?
Speaker 4: Your girl can't say nothing to you, the kids, you over here ignoring everybody, just you. It's blowing you right now, losing that home in front.
Speaker 1: Of everybody like that. These nigga ain't got no kids yet. Man.
Speaker 4: They have reservations at say lest they canceled them after the game it was over.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, man, Spurs took over say last last night, hook last night. Yeah, they gotta have these own things. Ain't on tomorrow. If I don't see Butters, I won't see him out the game. If I gotta be at least ten bitters. The Knicks need to all come together like yo, everybody where they butters to move to the game. Everybody don't care what you wear, but put your butters on all black. Let's gonna tell me everything, right listen, man, we got top five anthems that if you're a New York nick, what do you come out on? Let me get your top five New York anthems. If we're gonna reput if we're gonna re establish New York energy, what's the song that you start or that you use to reactivate New York energy? Are you just wear versus the music to know New York? I know you know all this Cali ship. Yeah, I mean, it's gotta be some kind of d MX in. There's gotta be some kind of d to re establish some energy.
Speaker 4: It's gotta be some type of DMX. You gotta have some type of biggie. You gotta throw uh Jay, you gotta throw in there, French Montawn, I.
Speaker 1: Got the news. Yeah that went death. They throw some fam in there. Your fab Joe, you gotta kiss We need some kiss you there. You gotta throw all them casts, you gotta.
Speaker 4: They gotta have that playing hour before the game, all them casts, just back to back to back to back to back running out.
Speaker 1: All that tryumph. We need that. I'm telling you, man to shut it off. We need that that kiss I'm outside you know, yuh yup right and you know dun you know dying right that that when that come on?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: When that come on? That? And shook Ones? When you put that? Dude? What yeah, they gotta get back Charterie villains in one hundred dollars? What right? What right? Who ain't got no feeling right? What right? Yo? Dude, dude? Due they shook one? What I got your stuck on this? What? Come on? Man? Yeah? We gotta go MAB. We gotta go Mab. We need that Mab deep New York straight up game four. You know what I'm saying, Shook Ones, m O, B B D E P burnt something right? Who cuzy? Hey? What yeah? They might need that mob deep man, And we are