Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Let's give in to this topic. You post it on Instagram that a recession is coming hot take, can you please elaborate on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, this will go into the files of Oh my god, I don't think Ian is right, and then when it happens we can catalog it so between you having a World War three potentially right now, a flattening you'll curve a week job market. And now, people in any market don't like when things are not stable or safe, so please write write that down. The market has the highest probability of going up when they're a safety in the market. And now, because the entire world is now teaming up against Russia, and then China came in at the last minute with the union pay to allow them to be back on a payment platform. This is getting really scary. This looks like a movie where I'm waiting for the rock to come in and save it and be like, hey, everything's gonna be fine. He's gonna choke out putin game over it. We are entering scary times. So anytime, and I know some of you are going to be like, hey, we need two consecutive quarters of GDP lacking true, but that is a lagging indicator of when it happens, so a lot of times. If for those you remember two thousand and seven and two thousand and eight when gas prices shot up like crazy and the job market weekend, you can feel it before we got there that something was really wrong. And we're back in that space again. I told you guys last year. If NFTs are going up, options are going up, Companies that are not that great are going up double. They are allowing you to get money last year to prepare for the winter that may come for two or three years, and then we're going to have another one inside of twenty seven. Please be very careful. I know this is something that we don't want to hear, but what to do. Always tell every creator, every business person, focus on growing your business and invest at the same time, build your base. It's a great time to build a base and you'll be good. Will it be scary as hell? Yes, but it looks like a recession is coming if they do not get this Russia situation handled very quickly.
Speaker 2: Talk about the China situation what you had, You talked about it briefly, but can you elaborate on that.
Speaker 3: I mean, now we're entering a season where the wars that are fought are economic wars of terrorism. So now visas visa massacred Apple cut off the payment flow for Russia, right, and then China comes in and says, hey, you can use union pay. So before when China was being quiet on their perspective, on what they should do with their ally to Russia or not. You always need to follow the money trail. So if they are now an ally shout out to ally to Russia, what does that mean. It goes back to my theory that I've been saying forever. If they team up, it could be disastrous. Now, I think the strategy that the rest of the world took was brilliant because the new wars are not going to be fought with bombs and muscles. They will be fought bad. They will be fought financially. And this is why crypto is incredibly important. I know you guys were saying before, Hey, b Talic is not going to chime in. You need to go look and see what cryptocurrencies are backing Russia. Silently. Yeah, not going to say the Ethereum is one of them, but you should go look and coinbase it. They won't take Russia off of their platform as well. You have to be very mindful what people are hiding this money and what those allegiances and tithes.
Speaker 4: Maybe I think that's the interesting one. I mean, you touched on a bunch of things and so like really quickly. So the visa and massacart band. It was like, obviously, this is obviously a payment processing company and so that's American, right, But they said that the domestic transactions can still happen, so if they're inside of Russia they can still use it. Obviously internationally you can't use it anymore. They're just think things like what you said with that China Union pay. It was like, wait, this is the country obviously that we've been speaking about, that has been tied to them for so long, stepping up to the bat when they needed them. I think the crypto piece is very interesting though, because if you look at it, people are saying, hey, Coinbase, Hey Finance, you should restrict the amount of crypto that's allowed in Russia. That kind of defeats the purpose of cryptocurrency, and so it's like double, what are you supposed to do. You can't cut them off because obviously the blockchain technology doesn't use it, but the people want now to use bitcoin as a thing, like hey, we're going to stop it. Last week we talked about how people were funding and sending money to Ukraine through cryptocurrency. But the other end of is that is that it might be people that could be sending money to Russia the same way, right, so you can't really ban it. So it's an interesting time, man Like right now, watching all this is really really really intriguing, and we should be paying attention to these little things. I'm glad that he brought up that China Union bass. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member fdic.
Speaker 1: Erners.
Speaker 4: What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start run and growth. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 5: Behind those warm and cozy nights at home, thousands of employees at BP go to work every day. People producing more US natural gas, people building grid scale solar capacity, people turning landfill waste gas into pipeline quality renewable natural gas, and people delivering all of that power where it's needed. They're part of almost three hundred thousand jobs VP supports across the country. Learn more at VP dot com. Slash Investing in America.
Speaker 4: Situation because that was kind of like a one minute article. That's a very big pieces.
Speaker 2: It's a very interesting time that we're in right now. And shout out to my bro Dave Gross. I had like an hour and a half conversation with him yesterday. If anybody doesn't know who Dave Gross is that he's an extremely successful businessman, used to work on Wall Street for twenty years. But you might know him from being Nipsey Hustle's business partner. He was the guy you see with Nipsey Hustle all the time who was, you know, really educating nip on a lot of things, especially on the real estate side. So I was speaking to him and he was saying, like, you know, there's a shortage of investments out there, like where people can really put their money. And he was like, you know, you don't know how many people hit me up and starting these these funds to buy artists music, like artists catalogs because there's not a lot of place to get good returns on your investment right now, So people was looking at all kinds of alternative ways to invest money and like musical catalogs. This is where the NFT thing comes into play. Real estate is already you know, way over valued, stock market, you know, is in trouble right now, cryptocurrency has been falling. So it's a very inter it's an interesting space right now. And it's also this is another conversation but goes back to like evaluations on companies. People are looking to buy companies and stuff like that. People just looking to spend money on things that they can get a good return on their investment on because it's not easy to get a good return on investment, especially larger, large sums of money. So it's interesting times that way in and this this Russia Ukraine situation doesn't look like it's going to be over anytime soon, even though they put a lot of pressure on Russia's economy, on the oligarchs and it's being felt. But you know, Putin is he's still you know, playing the game to win. So we'll just have to wait and see what happens. But if China gets more involved, then that's going to give them more time. Like if China just would be not involved at all. I think it will be over pretty quickly fast. As long as China keeps giving them lifelines, they're always going to be in the game.
Speaker 4: And one of things we talked about and speaking of where people can invest the money, and we spoke about it last week was commodities. And literally like when when when Jess was on shout out to Jess when she was like, yo, oil is going to one twenty, And when she texted me last night like it's at one forty, I'm like, wow, give me. We said it, and then I asked her repeated just to make sure, and yeah she did. But also Nickel, did you see nickeltoon all time high for nickel commodity. I remember going to see Robert Kiyosaki in like two thousand and seven. Uh, he was had a speech in a seminar in New York City and all the whole seminar was about Nickel. That's all he was talking about, Like you should invest in the Nickel investor, Nickel investor Nickel because everybody was already invested in gold as a commodity, and he was like, your Nickels the next thing, and so to see it hit an all time hogh. Today, I was just like, man, this is this is pretty it's pretty interesting. And we spoke about it, like literally when we spoke about the Monday. I watched some of the news outlets Tuesday. Everybody's talking about commodities.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and copy Jess. I want to be very clear because no one was calling that shout out to jests. Let's so when we're telling you guys these pieces of information, please use them to your advantage. And even with Nickel, going back to your point, when Kyosaki was doing those tours and money master the game, one of Kyle Bassett's favorite strategies. If he could, he will put every dollar that he could into Nickel. So you have to have the right kind of diversification. And true diversification isn't retail oil, gold crew, ev tech diversification truly, like when you talk to people inside of hedge funds or family offices, is to make sure that no matter what happens with your portfolio, that you are positive. And Ray Dallio tapped on it a little bit with all Weather strategy. That's not the real strategy that they use it at his firm. But you have to make sure even if the world falls apart, that you're able to print and produce money and going back to your partner, shot capital allocators have to put money to use regardless, so they can't just sit on five hundred million, three billion, fourteen billion dollars. They have to put the money somewhere. You guys have to continue to look. And that's why I always tell you look at every asset class top to bottom. There is a market somewhere that is going to boom a sometimes sometimes if you find it.
Speaker 2: My graduate from my school being forced bad drop bags, drop my drop bag, drop bag drop.
Speaker 1: Weight loss solutions are not one size fits all. Hers makes it simpler to get started and stick with a weight loss plan backed by expert guided online care that puts your weight loss goals first. These include oral medication kits or compounded GLP one injections through Hers.
Speaker 5: Pricing for oral medication kits started just sixty nine dollars a month for a ten month plan when paid in full up front, no hidden fees, no membership fees.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have to go out of your way to feel like yourself. Hers brings expert care straight to you with one hundred per cent online access to personalized treatment plans that put your goals first. Reach your weight loss goals with help through Hers. Get started at for hers dot com. Slash for you to access affordable, doctor trusted weight loss plans.
Speaker 5: That's for hers dot com. Slash for You, f O R H E er S dot com Slash for you paid for by Hymns and Hers Health. Weight Loss by Hers is not available everywhere.
Speaker 1: Compounded products are not FDA approved or verified for safety, effectiveness, or quality.
Speaker 5: Prescription required restrictions at for hers dot com apply