Speaker 1: Five minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's so busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so busy. I'm sorry work, I'm sorry. I have a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do too. This.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get to leave at ten thirty eleven o'clock unless we're recording. Guess who stays here until three four o'clock. It's me.
Speaker 2: I'm very busy as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you go home and you pick up your kids and you do those dad things. But I have to sit here in this place until three four o'clock.
Speaker 2: Being a dad is a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Guess what else is? When I wake up at four thirty in the morning and I get here and then I'm here until three four, that's a job.
Speaker 2: How wout those days when you come in at eight thirty oh.
Speaker 1: And still stay until three four? So I'm still longer than here than you are. Buco live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: It's still foggy back there.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how to fix that.
Speaker 2: But you're the tech guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the tech guy doesn't know how to tech.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome to Serial Killers. This is a spectacular podcast where we try cereal. Oh we're spectacular, yeah, and we let you know whether you should try it or not and today, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry it is at the worst. What Hey, Scott, how are you feeling?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm a little blue because wearing blue. That's funny. Your s has orange stripes though, no, it's red. It looks orange in the camera.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: You know you can listen to this podcast anywhere you get podcasts, or you can watch it on YouTube. Check out our YouTube channel. Follow like all those things. Yes, yes, subscribe, subscribe that yes. So this episode, Andrew is going to be called Everything Old is New Again? Can you guess why?
Speaker 1: Because we're doing rehashes of cereals that are just re released kinda so basically like there's a summer Lucky Charms, so they have sunshines, so we're just doing that.
Speaker 2: You know, you're good, Andy, I mean it's kind of like that.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: So did you want to start with the lucky charms?
Speaker 1: Shut well, I can't believe I got that.
Speaker 2: And tell me it's summer Lucky Charms, not summer Lucky Charms, it's chocolate chocolate lucky charms. So we've done chocolate at the bottom of the barrel, We've done chocolate Lucky Charms, and we've done Haunted lucky chocolate Lucky Charms that was for Halloween, okay, and those were just chocolate lucky Charms with crazy shape marshmallows, and the regular chocolate Lucky Charms is Lucky Charms with marshmallows. This has chocolate chocolate marshmallows in addition to the other marshmallows. So exciting, So much chocolate, so much chocolate. I'm really excited. And this came from our friends at General Mills. In a big box. It says new Cereals. Oh cool, yeah, so they like us, man, they're sending us Wow.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna shake a lucky He's like, ah, look at his face.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I have my knickers fell off?
Speaker 2: Do they wear knickers?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Isn't one of those things called stockings? I don't know stockings?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but they call them something else in Ireland?
Speaker 1: Uh kilts kill.
Speaker 2: No, that's the skirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that what?
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about, like the stock stockings.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. Pantyhose.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, hold on a second, all right, wait, because I I'm so confused because all these marshmallows that I can see are chocolate chocolate chocolate on the boxes. Oh okay, so there's unicorns and rainbows that are still the proper colors. Okay, everything else else, the stars, the moon's everything else is just chocolatey chocolate, chocolate chocolate.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what this cereal is. One hundred percent this cereal coca puts no.
Speaker 1: Uh, chocolate lucky charms. No, well it is. This is just chocolate chocolate. So technically it is just chocolate lucky charms, which we've had. They just added another chocolate in front of it.
Speaker 2: You know what it is though, for real? What it's count chocola. Oh, that's what it is. And I'm very excited because you know what that means.
Speaker 1: Halloween is coming around the corner.
Speaker 2: That means five bulls.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so I'm going back to.
Speaker 2: The Farmland Fresh Dairries fridge, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're not wearing your cargo shorts anymore.
Speaker 2: These have a side pocket so you can just in case.
Speaker 1: You have your roller or something you need to grab out of that pocket.
Speaker 2: So I went to the Indian market by my house and I picked up some Farmland Fresh Dairies organic two percent of reduced fat milk so fine. And I went there and I asked Gandhi, I'm like, hey, you need anything, and she thought I was kidding and she was like, yeah, get me this, and I'm like, okay, So I got her some samosas. I didn't know what were most of this are so delicious. I had no idea that I didn't know what it was. I was like, I'm like, where do I find the simotionas? And she's like, well, they either have them prepared or they are in the frozen section. So I guess there's these fried triangles with stuff inside of them, and she said they were delicious.
Speaker 1: They are delius.
Speaker 2: I did not try one.
Speaker 1: When next time you want to come to Jersey City, we can go for the Indian food near my apartment.
Speaker 2: I want to come to Jersey City delicious, but I can't. Why it's just kids. Oh okay, it's too much.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, you went from like, hey, I'm going to be in Jersey City. Let's party, to back.
Speaker 2: Being when did I ever say that, dude twenty years ago exists? Okay, let's party. It was one night where I was available. Those nights are few and far between.
Speaker 1: Okay, few and far between. Deadlights.
Speaker 2: Oh look, the horseshoes are also purple. No, not really freaking bub and it tastes just like Count chocol though. It literally is. If I close my eyes and you blindfolded me taste test everything, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, just chocola. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give it five balls. That's incredible.
Speaker 2: So this is what Now, this is a legacy. Is that what they call it? Yeah, you call it a legacy cereal?
Speaker 1: Legacy cereal.
Speaker 2: That's five balls, all day, balls all day. I have more.
Speaker 1: Okay, m.
Speaker 2: M, thank you General Mills, Thank you Lucky from the Fresh Dairies. What more milk? Oh, chocolate milk. It becomes chocolate milk. Good. I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Now here's what we're gonna do for the next one, Andrew, I want to you know how I always go out of the wrong order. Yeah, and we do sweet sweet and then bolop. So I'm gonna do bulp here and then sweet to finish it. So this is a this is a bulp sandwich. All right, So here comes the filling.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's it.
Speaker 2: But you're very very close to Andrew back in episode one sixty eight, we did all brand complete wheat flakes. Okay, now they've kind of rebranded a little bit. Okay, Kellogg's put the Sun. They put the raisin brand Sun on this, the frosted brand and on raisin bran. Okay, so now Sun is all over the place, the sign, the rebrand, anything with like bran Sun is on it now. Okay, so this is now just called Kellogg's Complete Brand. Okay, it's probably the same, but it's a new box and a new name, so we have to try it.
Speaker 1: Your hand is really doing things well. Because I want to be on a game show and I'm really an audition. I'm gonna start showing.
Speaker 2: Cars and things they all do. Twenty twenty four, Chevy Tahoe.
Speaker 1: You already do that with your commercial production.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Whenever you do the weather or anything else at the radio station, you put on your announcer voice just like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is true.
Speaker 1: It is true, and you know this.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do weather report right now?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a sunny time? It's not how it yes it is. It's not mix the sun and clouds today?
Speaker 2: Ready, sunshine today? High seventy eight, getting down to fifty nine tonight tomorrow for your Tuesday, another Sunday day, little breezy high seventy six, right now sixty in the city at Z one hundred, there was no announcer that a.
Speaker 1: Little breezy tomorrow a sunshiny day. I'm Scott for Z one hundred.
Speaker 2: Speaking of sunshine. Oh there it is right now.
Speaker 1: Your announcer voice is hardcore.
Speaker 2: It's not okay, fine, I don't think that I turn anything on, but whatever you do, okay. Kellogg's Complete brand, Farmland Fresh Dairies produced fat, two percent organic milk. So this cereal is just gonna. It's gonna. We should have done it first, That's all I can say. What is this on the side? They got bananas in it? Who slices up fresh bananas and puts it in cereal? I've never ever my mom did with rice crispies. Just Billian Rays crispies with banana. That's like one of my staple breakfast items from growing up. When I was little, I did that with strawberries. But it's the pain of the butt cut port all right.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It is decent. It's just brand now complete bran.
Speaker 1: What the slogan? It's just bran?
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, Look it's missing raisins obviously for me, but for a brand twenty three percent of your daily value of fiber in there. Now you're gonna go right to the bathroom on the way home.
Speaker 1: It's like a poop leg a champion.
Speaker 2: You might not even make it home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for that visual.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it four balls. Yeah for what it is. If you're looking for brand, it's pretty tasty and it's hard healthy.
Speaker 1: Who's the person that's just like walking through the aisle like I just need brand?
Speaker 2: Oh there's plenty? Really absolutely Okay, Well then this is your cereal. I give it four balls too good. Look at us agree with everything? And I never when I was a kid, I never liked when my mom would use the word tasty. I don't know why. It always just kind of like people don't like the word panties. I didn't like tasty, huh, you know? And you know what else I didn't like?
Speaker 1: Did they have anything?
Speaker 2: Dietetic? I just she said, always said dietetic, and it drove insane. I don't know why, you know, ord I hate splash moist splash just all right, the slash. Yeah, ordering coffee with a splash of whole milk?
Speaker 1: Why are we splashing it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Just in so just a little yeah splash makes a mess, it does, right, it does. What's a canniball into their coffee?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody wants canniball.
Speaker 2: It's hot, exactly all right, we'll be back right after this. It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: It's to have to send you that noise.
Speaker 2: Hole. We're back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, make sure you write down nine thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm if every time you tell me to write something down, I never write it down, and everything just happens to work out.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: So, now.
Speaker 1: Your cereal shack is really getting uh I like that.
Speaker 2: It's the cereal shack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's starting to look a mess. You got crumbs and dust all over there.
Speaker 2: Look, I can't clean the board all this crap everywhere. It's not crap. Really, I gotta take those cookies home. Really, our buddy Claudia made the Scotty biscuits. Let me say it's been here for a month, no, no, two weeks. Okay, I'm gonna take it home to Cooper. She loves these drinks.
Speaker 1: Cooper need Cooper drink Cooper loves drinking. Cooper doesn't need another drinket. She does, she really does it.
Speaker 2: The room is full of trinkets. That's great, all right, So we're gonna move on to the next Everything old is new again great, And you kind of got this right in the beginning. It is a cereal Secret Squirrel. Joel took me to the trunk of his car. Okay, last week he's like, hey, I got something for you, and he took me to the trunk of his car and he pulled this out. Are you ready, Andrew, I'm so sorry. I think I zoned out for a second. You got this cereal from someone's trunk. Secret squirrel Joel in the parking lot. Okay, we met in the parking lot and he's like, I got this cool, all right?
Speaker 1: Can we tap trunk Cereal?
Speaker 2: Look, Andrew, it's limited edition Summer Fruity Pebbles.
Speaker 1: Exciting.
Speaker 2: You know what it's gonna taste like? What fruity pebbles? Great?
Speaker 1: This is exactly what I said was Lucky Charms.
Speaker 2: But it's actually right. But it doesn't matter. We have to try because a new cereal this is not at serial KILLERSPC dot com because we've never tried it before. You know what, we have tried, Andrew, because I made a list from serial KILLERSPC dot com Limited Edition Winterfest Fruity Pebbles gonna taste the same. Great, Okay, go fruity pebbles. That's the little cup. Gonna taste the same. Fruity pebbles crunched a little different because that's the crunch you want to remember. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Halloween fruity pebbles gotta be the same. Yep, Magic fruity pebbles gotta be the same. Another magic fruity pebbles because they changed the packaging. Gotta be the same. Plain old fruity pebbles gotta be the same. And marshmallow fruity pebbles back in episode back at episode thirteen, but not the same marsh with marshmallows in that.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's all kinds of fun summer activities on the back of this box. Look at that Bam BAM's on the water slide and there's Barney playing with a tennis racket with Wilma. What's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but it's got disgusting water from the elephant trunk, the flintstones. Here's my problem with the flintstones. They're a little too comfortable with these animals that could kill their kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they also do all their work for them.
Speaker 1: There's an open flame by this child.
Speaker 2: That's what's her name?
Speaker 1: Bam bam, no, Roxy, No, what's the namesake of the cereal pebbles?
Speaker 2: If you listened to every single episode that we've ever done a pebble cereal, we say this, this.
Speaker 1: Is Velma, Wilma, Wilma.
Speaker 2: That's Betty, That is Betty. That's uh Barney, Roger Varney.
Speaker 1: That's Fred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good edge Bam bam, that's bam bam.
Speaker 1: Dinosaur Dino dino, Uh.
Speaker 2: Huh, dino the dinosaur that was a song pebbles, that's right?
Speaker 1: Huh? What Five objects don't belong in the pool, all of them. Literally, Like I'm looking one, there's five of them. Okay, yeah, I see the fire.
Speaker 2: What kind of open flame is there?
Speaker 1: It's a cake.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a candle. It's a birthday candle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who's eating a birthday cake with an open flame in a pool.
Speaker 2: That's why it doesn't belong there? Andrew, Okay, now these pebbles.
Speaker 1: And what are they playing baseball with a ball? Or tennis or pickleball?
Speaker 2: No, it's tennis. They didn't have pickleball back then.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, but they had water slides, yeah, the wooly mammoth trunk and fireworks. All right, So anyway, Andrew, look, these are pink and red and blue and light blue.
Speaker 2: But they smell just like fruity pebbles.
Speaker 1: Also, they like abuse, the animals in the flint Stones. When you really think about.
Speaker 2: It, they enjoy working. They have a fun time.
Speaker 1: Is that what the animals are telling you. They enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Yes, because every time they use an animal for something in the scene they go, oh brother, So I mean they probably don't like it. Yeah, but they're working. You know. The garbage disposal is the best. All it is is a giant pig under the sink and they stuff stuff down the drain and that they eat. It's so they're feeding him. And do you know what Fred Shaver is? What It's a clamshell with a bee in it. So he puts a bee in the clamshell and he goes, that's other shave.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 2: The vacuum is an elephant too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, fun.
Speaker 2: They put wheels on an elephant and just push it and the chunk sucks the dust.
Speaker 1: So these poor animals are being abused.
Speaker 2: He's had Look that mammoth is having a blast.
Speaker 1: He's really not. It looks how sad this mammothis. Look at that he's being used as a watering hole. He doesn't want that, she does. I'm gonna advocate for these animals.
Speaker 2: All right, you have your spoon over there.
Speaker 1: I think I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, here you go. Here's your Summer Foy Pebbles Limited Edition, Naturally and artificially flair. I wonder what the natural flavor is, rice sugar, canola and or soybean oil. Natural and artificial flavors. But it doesn't say what. Oh it's got red, forty and blue one good luck? Got your prutty pebbles? Yeah, five balls.
Speaker 1: I'll give it four balls on a spoon.
Speaker 2: Oh, look at you breaking the mold andrew. Yeah, this is very summary, because you know what, if you look in the cup, it very summary. We goause, look at the cup. It's red, white and blue. It's all about Memorial Day. Where the milk, well, some milk is a cereal now no, but it makes the cereal look red, white and blue because there's milk in it, that beautiful white farm, that Fresh Dairies milk.
Speaker 1: Summer is only American for us? What do you listen to yourself? Yeah, that makes no sense. This is France's colors too. Oh but Olympic cheerios. No, it's not. It's the America again.
Speaker 2: Oh wee wee.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're crazy.
Speaker 2: A little bit. I love it. I think it's delicious. But they couldn't really have summer cocoa pebbles because you can't change the collar of the cocoa.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna talk to Peta.
Speaker 2: I think you should. Yeah, you know what, we should go back and cancel all the Flintstones episodes. Cancel all of them, all of them. They're just cartoons. But still cancel them, all of them.
Speaker 1: Because when Willie Mammos come back and people are like, oh, that's my new vacuum.
Speaker 2: You know what they do. They strap a giant tube onto the top of a pterodactyl and that's their airline.
Speaker 1: You know, poor, I've never seen the Flintstones, but everything I'm hearing you've never seen them. No, I didn't watch Old Hannah Barbara Cartoon.
Speaker 2: You are coming over for a marathon friend.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's gonna be so exciting.
Speaker 2: It is. The Flintstones are great. Yeah, and Kazoo, the Great Kazoo.
Speaker 1: Meet George Simpson. He's a flintstone.
Speaker 2: I love you so much.
Speaker 1: Then they went and then they had prehistoric adventures. We are the Flintstones.
Speaker 2: Okay, dumb dumb at the Kazoo. That's the grea Kazoo.
Speaker 1: You know, he's an alien.
Speaker 2: For more fun, visit create with Pebbles dot com, and for even more fun, go to Serial Killers PC dot com. Check out serial ratings and all kinds of fun things to do there, right m yeah, yes, uh follow us on Instagram and probably just Instagram. Is this stupid x? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nobody uses serial killers piece. We'n't all over it. We're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We're gonna stay right there on Instagram until something happens with that. Check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairyes on Instagram as well, like follow all those things. Yes, Andrew, have a wonderful summertime day.
Speaker 1: You have a great summertime.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and we'll see you real soon with a bowl chat promise you bunch, Andrew, we say unrunchh. You good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you're good. Boo boo.
Speaker 2: Isn't that from the Yogi Bearra. That is you, that's from Yogi Bear Ye Yogi Bearra.
Speaker 1: Hey boo boo oo boo boo boo.
Speaker 2: Stop Please? Is that not how he said, I'm begging you to stop. Okay,