Speaker 1: It gets no better than this. You are now in June to perspect Us with big.
Speaker 2: Let's get straight to it.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna love you till you love yourself. They're not gonna support you till you support yourself. Make sure you love yourself first. Always support yourself first. Be your number one fan, your number one supporter.
Speaker 2: Be selfish.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all, welcome to Perspectives live with Bank and Chanelle, and we have our amazing guests here. We are at the gallery Anderson Smith Art Gallery. Nice up here, y'all. And you know, we brought the squad with us, so we got Kodak in his Sunday best look at you, look at you, and then we got my boot Jojo fine and cute as eva. Hello, you said, and I mean and shas the man I'm in.
Speaker 5: The building, shouts the model. They said, I came to start some trouble, but we'll see.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Hey, We're gonna do a wellness check for how everybody feeling.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm amazing, amazing, Okay, just in case there was wonder run yea.
Speaker 2: How you feeling, man? They pay that I feel good. I feel the Friday.
Speaker 6: That's how you know, he gets too much paper.
Speaker 2: You ain't because what's the when they pay that shout a? I got the money? Hey, I got any Look at you? Look at you, Jo Joe? How you footing the baddest boat equitting the game?
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm good, I'm chilling. I feel good.
Speaker 6: It's Friday.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: What said?
Speaker 4: It's ninety Friday? Grease what you said?
Speaker 2: That song really gonna get somebody beat up?
Speaker 8: For real?
Speaker 2: You got a whole dude, somebody don't sing that part? You my girl?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: What about you? Shad a song? It's just a song.
Speaker 5: I'm feeling good. I'm feeling very demure, you know, very cutey. Be in the art gallery, so you know the bodes is fither.
Speaker 2: Moderator. What we're doing?
Speaker 3: Oh now, how the crowd feeling? How y'all feeling before we get started?
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, what we're doing, bro, get right to what we need we're writing. No, no, no, you gotta be as certain. You gotta get you gotta go, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta go get it. I approach men all the time.
Speaker 6: I have no problem with doing it like I have no problem with doing it like you can sit around and wait for them to come to you, and that's cool if that's what you prefer. But if I see something or somebody that I like, like, why gotta why can't I approach him? That's that's something I can't do. I like that, I mean because they like noah, no, no, I'm like why.
Speaker 4: Well, see, I have a different outlook on that because I don't think women are supposed to chase, right, and that's why a lot of these men are getting a little sassy or whatever. But if you like somebody, like I have seen a man that I liked right, and I'm like, ooh, I got my eye on him. Prime example, golf course yesterday, I spotted him when I walked in the dull you hear me? Asked thought people in the audience that was there. I say, oh, I'm getting his number, and it was like, oh, I spotted him out I pointed to him. I said, I gotta stop talking to y'all because I need to go introduce myself to the group of people. And guess who gave you their number? The one I was interested in. Because when you see me, you gonna look at me. I don't have to be assertive and be aggressive and approach you you're gonna look at me and want my you.
Speaker 2: Did, but you did initiate that situation.
Speaker 4: I walked up to five six million, and it.
Speaker 2: Was but you. You initiated that. You gave a couple of looks like, let me know you interested.
Speaker 4: Look. I shook his hand. I shook everybody handle and he grabbed tight.
Speaker 6: He was like, or did you grab.
Speaker 2: Ask him?
Speaker 4: You gave just like I did that to the whole group. It wasn't a single.
Speaker 2: Person, did you high Hey?
Speaker 4: No, I shout everybody hand. I asked everybody what they did. I told them what I did, so I made it like a networking move. But I knew I needed him to look at me because he was gonna want my number.
Speaker 2: Them you still had.
Speaker 11: To initiate that that chase. So you didn't chase him, but you put yourself in a position to get.
Speaker 12: What you want, in position you walk over.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, but you don't say, hey, I'm such and such one man by itself or two man, Hey, I'm such and such. Nice to meet. You cannot get your number. No.
Speaker 6: Wait, that's confusing to men, though, because how how is the man supposed to know that you want him? If you're not showing that you want him energy.
Speaker 12: You got to show something energy.
Speaker 2: It's energy.
Speaker 5: You don't have to approach him, but let me have to show some sort of signs from across the room.
Speaker 4: He needs to show see the sign.
Speaker 11: Let me, let me, let me add to what they're saying, though, because like if if he always get approached like that, like if women is just nice to him all the time, what's gonna make you stand out? If all you're doing I'm saying hey, every woman saying hey, then what makes you special?
Speaker 4: You don't look at me? Did you see me? No, it's not the lou Guess what he asked me for my number. I didn't have to say nothing to him, but hello. But I shook his hand. Fourth out of the five people, its five men standing right there. I talked to every man and guess what. Before I walked away, he said, I'm gonna get your put it on my phone. I said, absolutely, so you said, I told him after he told me, you get what I'm saying. Like he could have said nothing, and I would have walked away and it would have just been I didn't get the number. So but when he said, oh, I gotta get your number, and I said absolutely. So that's me reassuring him that what he saw in me, I saw exactly in him.
Speaker 2: So if you stood in the corner all night just looking at him, every I ain't send in no corner. I'm saying, do you think that would have worked?
Speaker 4: I ain't, but I ain't never said it in no corner. I'm gonna walk past you and you gonna see me if I want you, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna say, I.
Speaker 3: Say, it's about women picking dudes, right, And I heard this on somewhere on somebody sent it was like.
Speaker 11: I said, I said it, huh, I said what you just said? What you're about to say? No, it was like, if you pick a dude, right, and he sees something you he don't like, he gonna he gonna exaggerate that.
Speaker 3: But if dude pick you, that mean he picked you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I'm willing to take whatever coach you because I already picked you.
Speaker 2: You you know what I'm saying. When you pick it's like like you said it get kund of Sassin and now it's like yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah yeah, and that way it could go that way too, because I've also realized like, if you do approach a man like you approaching him so you you like him, he may not like you, Yes, may you the energy that.
Speaker 4: You want to like you?
Speaker 6: You approach and aproach you trying to you know what I'm saying, But I'm still gonna shoot my shot.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 11: So thank going back to what you said, you said, so if a dude, if you if you approach a dude and it's something that he don't like about you, he gonna it's gonna be exaggerated and that makes him say so he's sassyf for not liking you back how you like him?
Speaker 4: No, so I'm not saying he's sass if he didn't like me back. But a lot of men like I have a lot of homeboys, right, and women are flying them, getting them, playing tickets and doing different stuff like taking them to dinner, walking up to them like, oh, you're amazing number.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to give me one second.
Speaker 13: Brittany said she got one line for y'all.
Speaker 12: A man who choose this, that's it.
Speaker 4: Right a man, but a man have to choose you. So like if I would have walked up to those five men and nobody said anything to me that just wasn't for me. I wouldn't have felt no certain type of way because I didn't approach anybody. I spoke to everybody, but the one that I had my eye on actually just shook my hand a little tighter and said, I'm gonna grab your number. And then that's when I reassured him that yes, I'm interested in you as well, but I'm not gonna show the first level of interest because I want you to like me. I could have liked him and he could have not said anything. Dude, put myself in an area hold on.
Speaker 6: But there's sometimes you're in a situation like, for instance, with my career, I'm around a lot of celebrities, right, so not saying that I'm going to talk to these celebrities, but just saying like, that's the room that I'm in. If I see somebody, these men are already looking at women who look like us or just a beautiful woman in general, and they're already judging that woman. They're already looking at that woman like she just want to talk to me because X, Y, and Z. So he may not even approach you just off just because of that. He just may think like, oh, she on some bullshit just by the way you look, so he may not even approach you because of that. You can approach a dude and be like, oh, hey, I'm such or such, and he'd be like, yeah, nah, she she she trying to get my bread, or she just on some bullshit, you know, something like that, and dismiss you. And that's cool. But if I want to talk to you and I'm not on that, then I'm going to introduce myself. But I'm gonna say, hey, I think you c I like what you got going on. My name is Jojo. I would like to get to know you.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 11: So really, it sounds like women are afraid, not not you, but most women are afraid of rejection in that moment because if, like say, the roles are reversed and it's a guy walking up to a group of five women that's walking into the lions, then if you walk into if you're walking up to five different dudes, you got five.
Speaker 2: Chances of walking away with something.
Speaker 11: If I'm walking up to five different women, shit, I gotta be real precise in how I'm moving that moment question.
Speaker 4: It depends on a group of women you walking with walking up to because some of these girls are being say take me and my friend. All you gotta do is have a little jewelry on a little ice, and especially if you got a little carter, they didn't see you walk out up. So it depends on who you walk.
Speaker 2: That's not what I want. I don't want the women. I don't want a woman to think like that.
Speaker 14: Somebody got something to say, like so Jojo, I don't think that you are wrong. I think that your approach it's probably just different from some of us that are a little bit older, Like I am never my dad was like, you don't approach me.
Speaker 4: That's how I was raised.
Speaker 14: But like Chanelle said, if I see someone that I'm interested in, I'm gonna walk past you, give you a little smile, give you a little razzle dazzle, and hopefully you will approach me. But if not, I'm moving on.
Speaker 2: So I just think that this.
Speaker 14: Depends on where you're coming from.
Speaker 15: Like, I don't think you're wrong.
Speaker 14: I just think that we're just different, Like it's just different generations.
Speaker 5: Because y'all just more modern, Like this is more modern, that's more a traditional way you're gonna put yourself like in a line of a man versus like approaching him that's more traditional but modern like all right.
Speaker 15: So y, like neither one is wrong.
Speaker 4: You just gotta do what works for you, you.
Speaker 14: Know what I'm saying, and jojo, I understand because you're in a street, but like that wouldn't work in my industry because that would be an hr situation.
Speaker 12: So you know, I.
Speaker 11: Also think it depends on what what type of man you're approaching, because, like I said earlier, if you're approaching a man who's used to getting that type of attention, then you approaching me and smiling at me, women smiling me all the time, you don't be a little bit more assertive than that if you were going to tie me. Also, I'm slow, so you like me, you got to tell me because I don't be getting I don't be.
Speaker 10: Catching a lot of a lot of men are slow.
Speaker 6: Your pass just.
Speaker 4: What I know.
Speaker 15: He might be nervous like that.
Speaker 6: You might intimidate him, like look at you, like you said, you're beautiful, but you may be intimidated.
Speaker 4: But I know, but that's not the man for me. If he's intimidated, so I don't even want him, So that exes him out of the bunch for me immediately, because see, I'm old school. I want a man that's going to be a protector of provider, that is going to lead the family. You can't be intimidated by me. You need to say see me as like, oh, oh my god, she has power for me too. Let me lead us in a great direction. So if you intimidated, you ain't my man.
Speaker 9: No facts, I was just gonna piggyback off what Chanelle said in the fact that I think that our age group is a little more traditional and allowing the man to be the role of being like the hunter in pursuit. So you put yourself in a position to where he saw that you were interested in him, and he was like, okay, well she is putting herself right here. Let me pounce on this and make sure that she know I want her to. I'm also not like, I'm not gonna approach a man and chase. I don't think that's the woman's role. Approaching a man and chasing is two totally different things.
Speaker 5: I approaching a man sometimes for them it takes away the chase. They feel like it's automatic.
Speaker 6: Oh she approached me, because if I get to know you, I shake your hand and we have a simple conversation. We had a bar, were having a conversation. We get each other's numbers. You're gonna want to know who the hell is that girl that walked up on me and got my number. Men do not get approached by so off rip. He's gonna be like, damn, like she came home on now she ain't she cool as fuck?
Speaker 4: Like you know what I'm saying. They don't want to know more about me, And that's where the chase come. Now.
Speaker 6: It's like not going to hit her up and see what she got going on or whatever whatever. It could go either way.
Speaker 11: But also I think the definition of the chase is different because for me, if I feel like I got to chasing women, it's almost like I have to convince her a while I'm a good match. Whereas if like this has happened last week, last weekend and Teilgate, like the girl I met there, like I've known her for years, But I'm like, damn, you kind of bagged me because you just put yourself in a position. You put yourself, thank you, You put yourself in a position where it's like you are open to being pursued it's not you chasing me, but you're kind of letting those walls down and it's not as much restraint and you're letting me. You're letting the game come to you. So like in that moment, I feel like, damn, you kind of pulled me.
Speaker 13: All right, So that's good. So that was a good conversation. So it's gonna take us and the next thing. Y'all mentioned careers multiple times. So is there still an expectation, being that it's twenty twenty four going into twenty five, that women should prioritize family over career and has this change for men?
Speaker 2: Let's go with black Bank. You said what it is, then.
Speaker 4: You ain't paying attention over that is.
Speaker 13: There's still an expectation that women should prioritize family over career.
Speaker 3: That's what's the word. I'm trying to subjective. It depends on what type of dudes you is. You know what I'm saying me, You do what you want to do, baby, Just do whatever you want to be. You want to be the biggest hustle, to be the bigger hoest, You want to be the biggest white, be the biggest white.
Speaker 2: We in crewe control. Baby, do what you want to do. I just don't want all.
Speaker 4: I think it gets tricky for women now because women have been disappointed so much by men. So women are prioritizing career because they want to be financially situated. So it actually messes up a lot of the traditional ideals of relationship because now women are like, I'm the boss. So now we get a little arrogant, and we get a little cockier, you know, and so we take away sometimes that submissive component which some men. If you like a traditional man that's a provider, You don't want me to come into the house like nigga, you get your own socks. You get what I'm saying. You still want me to get that. But because women have been disappointed so much and men have let them down so much, they're not willing to not make sure they get to the bag. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Your question question like, how do women always say and we got a room full of women, I don't want to start no ship, but it's the time to start it. Women always say niggas gonna beat niggas. I just heard her one of them say that over it right, Me a gonna be men? Me and are men I thought I heard somebody say that they know they don't get don't beat me up, y'all. Ma'ma reaching up person. Look nah, but they say, men, all right, what's your outlook on men?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 4: I think they're amazing. I think they're the most beautiful creature that was created. But I also think they ain't ship sometimes.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you think man ain't ship? Give around? Applausea, you think man ain't ship sometimes?
Speaker 4: Let me answer the question.
Speaker 12: The other half.
Speaker 2: Let me let me land the plane. Let me land the plane. Okay.
Speaker 3: If you already know your brother, you helped your brother cheap your daddy, you know he wants ship. None of your uncles ain't ship. What makes you think you gonna find this?
Speaker 2: Make up? Make believe nigga, to.
Speaker 6: Make believe nigga though.
Speaker 3: A nigga that you think you he gonna be everything you dreamed of when you was a princess.
Speaker 6: That's what said that he has to have everything or he has to be let down.
Speaker 2: She said let down.
Speaker 4: So I mean you could be let down but not be perfect.
Speaker 3: If I let you down, right, I let you down with something you knew I was capable of.
Speaker 4: Well, no, so so the thing.
Speaker 2: Is that's who I am. That means you need to leave me.
Speaker 4: No, no, so so baby, But no, I'm saying, let y'all, I'm not saying it depends on situation, right. So I'll give you an example why I'm why I'm a hustler is as I got pregnant at fifteen, my son and dad begged for my kid. The whole world thought it was a bad idea. But because fifteen and in love, he beg and plead and crying. And he's never did nothing for that boy because I left him because he wasn't right. You get what I'm saying. So as soon as I left the child you begged for and pleading for, now my mama got to help me because I'm in a ninth grade. That's what I mean by let down promises. I was married before multiple times. I've been married four times. We already know this. You get what I'm saying. So judge judging mama, don't judge me. I'm still cute, So I'm looking for a husband. I'm right now, called me and went forward. I had a situation where a man begged me to start working. Don't work. Don't work helped me grow my business. And then when I helped them, when they did something I didn't like and I had an opinion about it, he said, oh, I'm not gonna pay your bills. Well, sir, you told me start working. How you're gonna hold my bill money on top of my head? And you begged me to not work. So that's what I mean. It's situational. I don't but I don't put that on the man in an audience because they never did anything to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a lot of that goes back to you, though, because.
Speaker 4: When you married, they say, listen to your husband, be submitted.
Speaker 3: Did he did he have those qualities of a nigga that will stall you out once he told you not to work?
Speaker 2: Did you see that before he did that?
Speaker 4: I didn't see it because he had walked in providing. He had provided everything, so I didn't have a reason to think I wasn't gonna have We had money everywhere. You get what I'm saying. But the control component with the money, and that's what ended up happening.
Speaker 6: I think that when you say like a man like when people will be like, oh whatever, it's because of that reason, like a man let a woman down.
Speaker 4: It's not because that he's not perfect.
Speaker 6: But if you guys have certain boundaries and understandings within the relationship and you go out and just fucking blind sight her and do some whole other ship that she's she's not doing that she can definitely most definitely be doing, and you're doing it.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, damn, you just fucking cross me.
Speaker 6: Just like if you've had a homeboy to do some shit like that to cross you, you're gonna be You're gonna be good on that, man, just like how we feel if a nigga do some ship, we're gonna be good on this. Be across the boundary what it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, we got the audience, the audience trying to ask her something.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 16: So I'm just listening to I know that some of the things that the win women are saying and doing it.
Speaker 2: Please y'all don't jump on me. I'm just listen.
Speaker 16: It's a little contradictory because y'all want traditional values. Can't be approached traditionally, but you want to live a modern boss, lady, you can't. You can't hold on. You can't man be the boss of a man.
Speaker 2: Thank you a man. Now, this is what I'm saying, let me finish, Let me finish, Hold hold on a little bit. Go ahead, bro, No it's not gentleman, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 16: But like I was saying, like you want to be approached by the man, But when the man comes in, everything doesn goes that not you. When everything isn't exactly how you think it should be, then you're ready to tough tail and leave a man. When you're in a relationship with a man, y'all got to be team than opponents facts, y'all be looking for the wind the win.
Speaker 2: I gotta be one up on you.
Speaker 16: How you're gonna keep me straight? How you gonna how you're gonna keep me straight? How we gonna keep each other straight?
Speaker 4: But everybody is are we gonna do this together?
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: So, But when you have a partnership and then the man doesn't do his side of the partnership, I'm not talking about a woman that's getting in a relationship. Oh make sure you pay all my bills, make sure you take care of me. What am I I I gonna get? I'm talking about when we decide that we are a Wii and you drop the ball on the Wii because you want to hang out to eight nine o'clock because now you ask me to start working to help build your business for you that you're trying to get off the ground and you're gonna take care of our household. But then inside your household, you're acting reckless and you're coming in doing anything. You got condoms in your car, in your pocket, and you get what I'm saying. That's what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about the that's just trying to use you, so.
Speaker 2: Doctor, hold on listen.
Speaker 11: But also it's also something to where I think I think women have to be more careful about who they choose as leaders for their household because a lot of women are going to whoever is going to pay those bills. So you didn't know what other qualities this man had as a leader, But as long as he was taking care of and paying your bills, that's all they needed.
Speaker 2: So he shows you after the fact that he was a fuck nigga. Let me let me finish, because he was.
Speaker 11: That was always him. But the other qualities never mattered until they mattered. You saw that he didn't.
Speaker 16: You can always you just can't look like smokey cruise ship. You can run them. You can beat a boss. You just can't look like you his boss. You know what I'm saying, You can't. My mom always said, my my husband is the head. Well my parents still my husband's ahead. That turns ahead.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: So so the boss part, right, So that's the part that I was stuck on. You said, women want to be the boss, you don't want to be traditional. Traditional. Well, to me, traditional is the man goes out and makes the money, and the woman stays home and she takes care of the house and she takes care of the of the kids.
Speaker 13: Correct.
Speaker 6: Okay, So if that's if that's way, hold on, though technically it is because the woman, like you said, she stays home while the man goes to work and make the money.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: So these women, some of them are saying the same thing, like they don't want to work, they want your money. It's traditional as hell.
Speaker 11: But that ain't you gonna take the bad side of tradition.
Speaker 6: Let me finish tradition ahead, let me finish. So you're saying like you want this traditional woman, and you got her, but you don't got her in the warm that you want her in. So you you bought up this, this this conversation or this topic.
Speaker 4: But you're not even hearing me out.
Speaker 6: So, like I was saying, you want her to be traditional, but she is being traditional.
Speaker 4: She's just giving you a little bit.
Speaker 6: More aggression and she's a little bit more not demure then you want her to be. But that's because that's because these women aren't taking no more bullshit. Because when they were traditional back in the day, these men were still out here cheating and had multiple families and multiple whatever, and.
Speaker 4: That's tradition, right.
Speaker 6: But now but now as they do it, the women ain't going and they standing up for it, and they talking their ship and they popping their ship and they gonna let you know a you're doing s y Z. Make sure you bring them money home. Make sure you bring the money home. And now they popping their ship and you upset about it.
Speaker 4: But now it's called you a gold digger. So that that's the term for the traditional woman in twenty twenty four. Oh, now she'll go there.
Speaker 3: Mean me, y'all trying to justify what women he's saying. Basically, what he's saying is you can't want to want granddaddy and you don't want to be grandma.
Speaker 2: You can't. Grandma went through a lot of ship to keep granddaddy. But you brought that bag, That's what he's saying.
Speaker 4: But I get it, you can't get it. Brought that bag.
Speaker 2: The niggas bringing that bag a question?
Speaker 3: No, No, the niggas who got the money got them A grandmama who ain't playing like that, she already locked it. If a typical nigga that's handling this business, it's a woman holding on to his leg, ain't letting him go. Give her damn what he do know? They know the other side of this ship. Yeah, hold on, that's a bullshit.
Speaker 2: What y'all talking about.
Speaker 3: These niggas who ain't ship, ain't got no money, and they still want to run ship and they want to do all this.
Speaker 2: You fuck up. Ain't got a dick.
Speaker 6: We got make me stand up.
Speaker 15: So like, we're talking about two totally different types of people, because at the end of the day, there are men that are willing to be what you need them to be.
Speaker 12: But listen, I'm a one man.
Speaker 15: I'm probably gonna get booed for this, but I'm keep it a buck. You can't talk to no man any kind of way and think you're gonna get a certain thing from them. And I say that because as the women, it is easier to be a boss when he knows that you're speaking to the spirit in him. Most men don't know how to provide because they didn't come from no providers. Most of these men are first generation. Take care of be this, decide to be a stand up man, be a good.
Speaker 2: This out of these things.
Speaker 4: And you're.
Speaker 15: Social media has look it ain't checking if you got it, and now out here trying to compete with that, and now how that you really want to do and you have to teach it. It has to be a safe place. And most of the time because we as women look at the stuff that's online. Now I'm not talking about Shanel. I'm not talking about you Jojo. I'm just saying in general, there are women that they see things and now you're comparing your whole like, oh, this is what I want.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to compare somewhere. You can.
Speaker 15: A lot of times the issue is you I can go and put on nice clothes and I can go do this.
Speaker 4: You close.
Speaker 15: You don't clean a bathroom, you barely clean your I'm just keeping it a buck. So now you feel like you want this high dollar man, but you low value.
Speaker 4: Women because you can't do the regular things. So my my.
Speaker 15: Issue, but my it is, it is that you feel like if you go because no, Channell, no, you know how to house do all of these things, but you just came out and felt like because I got a nice body, whether you pay for or that God gave it to you.
Speaker 4: I got nice clothes.
Speaker 2: To what.
Speaker 15: You don't deserve anything everything. These people who do got this mind of God. They work for it, just like you need to put some work in it. That's how I personally, Lord.
Speaker 2: Jesus, how y'all feeling? Y'all still with us? What we're doing?
Speaker 13: Moderator, So let's go with, are we living in the day and age where it's okay to be sexually experimental?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 12: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Who came up with that question?
Speaker 4: Question? I came away question.
Speaker 6: I came up with that question.
Speaker 2: Okay, I did it?
Speaker 13: So again, are we living in the day and age where it's okay to be sexually experimental?
Speaker 6: Who cares tradition?
Speaker 12: No, this is an era you can.
Speaker 2: So let's start.
Speaker 13: We're going hold on, we're gonna start with We're gonna start with you go ahead.
Speaker 5: Has the model period? No, absolutely, this is definitely the era. You can try out a lot of ship. You can be yourself like, I'm all for all of that.
Speaker 4: I need you to give us a little bit more, try all of what. Let's hear it.
Speaker 5: Whatever you want to do, Like, so what you like to do? I like girls? So you know this is one of those erarors you can actually, right, I like bad bitches, don't right.
Speaker 4: I think that was a little rejection.
Speaker 5: I'm like, no, no, no, no, no no no, that was what was given.
Speaker 12: It was given, bad bitch.
Speaker 5: But this is an error where you can really experiment, like with no judgment.
Speaker 12: So that's just an example.
Speaker 5: Like I like women, so I can experience with experiment with women without being judged.
Speaker 17: So absolutely that my people back in the back. I told you I got them in here for y'all. Yeah you do.
Speaker 4: So what you think, Jojo?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think like sex is sex.
Speaker 4: I mean I think that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 6: I feel like when you ask that question, I'm thinking sex with the partner, like sexual experiences with your person, Yeah, like with your person, Yeah, I think I think so.
Speaker 4: I think there are some things that men may not be.
Speaker 6: Willing to try with their women because they may feel like it's crossing certain lines or certain boundaries or whatever. But it's just like I personally feel like, if if you're not going to go and do these sexual things with your partner that they want to do, then they're going to want to wander off and do those things with other people. No, because say, for instance, you're with somebody. You're with a man and he constantly likes him, right, but you, as a.
Speaker 4: Woman, you don't want to keep going down there for hours. He might be a type of nigga that it takes hours for him to fucking come. You know what I'm saying that you may not want to do that shit.
Speaker 6: So if you don't, then he gonna go out and find little Tasha down the street and she's gonna get off. So I just feel like, in order to just stop all of that, you gotta you gotta please your partner.
Speaker 4: I don't with it to a certain extent. I got boundaries. You hear me, don't come over here telling me you want to sleep with a boy and I watch it and I'm not interested in nothing going in my butt that hurt. If you want to go in your butt, then stick it in my butt. But I'm willing to do everything else. You hear me.
Speaker 12: Everything.
Speaker 4: I am an open butt. I have had sex in every airport that I've ever been in, you hear me. So I'm gonna do some shit. Whatever you want to do, sir, let's go. Just don't bring no boy up in here, and you gonna try to bring no big old thing inside of my butt because I want to be able to ship at sixty And that's what y'all ain't thinking about. It Just gonna be into.
Speaker 2: The flo's gonna come out real smooth. Yeah, all right, all that you yeah?
Speaker 11: Because I feel like I feel like if you linkoling with your partner whoever you're in the bedroom with that ship that's between y'all. Like I feel like a lot of times too many people are worried about what people outside the bedroom got to say, what they got to do in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: That ship don't matter.
Speaker 11: Like the most influential person you know could be a fucking freak.
Speaker 2: You would never know that ship. Wow.
Speaker 11: And if you didn't know, why would you know? Why would it matter to you? Would it change your perception of that person? Probably not.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't because this nigga, If this nigga.
Speaker 11: A cure the incurable disease and you find out he liked the goddamn uh where two tuos in the bedroom?
Speaker 2: Who gives a fuck?
Speaker 6: I want to try.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Don't matter. That's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 11: That ship, what another what another motherfucker got going on in the bedroom, don't matter.
Speaker 15: What you hon on?
Speaker 2: What two twos?
Speaker 5: Your?
Speaker 11: I sleep naked, so I don't know what you're talking about. You were I sleep? If I sleep naked, you think I'm wearing anything to happen.
Speaker 4: I didn't say when you went to sleep?
Speaker 2: I said no, no, you guys, no.
Speaker 11: T shirt that I go to sleep, balls naked, crack on the sheet, your cover, Let me go back, let me go back to the model, hit the pillow.
Speaker 13: So is it your partner's responsibility to fulfill all your sexual needs?
Speaker 4: And it should be?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I think so too. Just going back to what I said, because if my partner not doing it and I really want to do it, anybody, if you really want to do something and you and you want to do it with your partner, your partner steadily telling you no, no, no, they're trying to keep shame you and ship like you don't want to go do it with somebody else. That's just the reality of it. Like period, I'm trying to do all of it, to do.
Speaker 2: Everything all right, and then so let's move on.
Speaker 13: So bank, is it a woman's responsibility to help regulate a man's emotions?
Speaker 8: What you mean?
Speaker 13: Is it a woman? Which is not like a note in order for is it?
Speaker 2: Is it a woman?
Speaker 13: Is it your woman's responsibility to help manage your emotions?
Speaker 3: No, it depends on what type of emotion. You just got some bitch as emotion, you just a bitch. But if you got emotion that's going on through life, yes, she's supposed help you managing. Like I was just telling her over here. Women don't understand when you choose certain type of dudes. You really got to come on and be everything for this dude. Like like I say, dude, don't care about no amount of money when it comes.
Speaker 2: Down to the right long like, so are they provided? If a dude ain't provide for you and you ain't.
Speaker 3: The one for him, you don't mind doing for the for the one that give him something. That money came by that part, You know what I'm saying, like, if you make me feel like I can't even buy this what you're giving me, So this money don't mean she because I this shit feel better than anything.
Speaker 8: You get, know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So hey, yeah, she help me manage my emotions.
Speaker 12: I agree. I agree with that wholeheartedly.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that hold on quick, we.
Speaker 2: Can go right here and then we'll come back.
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: I agree with that. And man banked and talked about this before, Like, the biggest part of what I do with a man is I check on him. I check on him every day. I'm like, how are you? No, don't tell me the generic answer of I'm cool, No, how are you? For real? At two in the morning, if you up? While you up, babe, what's going on with you? Let me check on you? And I a lot of times put my hand on his heart and be like, tell me how your heart feel, Like, tell me what you really want to be inside? Like, if there's nothing else in the world that you can do, and we only got one day, what is it that we're gonna be When you check on your man and you and he generally know that you love him to death, I'm gonna love the fuck out of a nigga, you hear me, And that's when women be like men don't provide all of mine provide. But but like Bank said, it's because I'm giving them some that they're not gonna get from everybody else. Men need you. Men need to feel safe, and as a woman, you have to be their safe space. And if you are not, they're gonna search everywhere for it.
Speaker 6: So what I was gonna say, because I said, I agree, and what you said managing man's emotions, I think yes, women should do that because a lot of men do not know how to control their emotions. They don't even know that they have emotions, and if they do, they're taught in life to not have them. So it's like us being women and us having feelings and emotions and knowing what it feels like to be sad or depressed or you know, things like that, and us as women, like we go through so many things in life. We experienced so many, so many things backlash from just people, and it's like we we endure that. So as a woman with a man, we have to be there for them to help.
Speaker 4: Them navigate these emotions that they.
Speaker 6: Don't understand because they don't understand it. They feel like, oh I'm feeling like this, I'm gonna just shut the fuck up. No, like I'm here to help you navigate it.
Speaker 4: Almost like a therapy.
Speaker 6: So yeah, like be there for your man at all times.
Speaker 5: That I think y'all made some great points what you brought up therapy, So a lot of I think you should be there to be supportive of your man's emotions. Yes, but sometimes men come along with baggage, They come along with trauma that you had nothing to do with. So I cannot take on emotions and trauma that came from your childhood or your past relationships.
Speaker 12: So you need to seek therapy.
Speaker 5: You need to seek help because I can't take on that if you haven't, if you haven't addressed that issue yourself.
Speaker 13: There, I appreciate that what you think I said, No, but also I feel like it's a part of a big part of my personality.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 11: Because I'm not a I'm a very even person, Like I'm never gonna be too mad or or or anything about that. But I just don't feel like I would need a woman to uh regulate my emotions about anything, because if I feel the type of way I'm gonna tell you, And that's how it is. I'm very straightforward on a lot of things. So in my life, me me personally, Let me me personally. I don't feel like we have to even talk about it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you've been around a person and it's your person, or you really love this person, you knowing something off with this person. So by you knowing some off of this person, you can do a gesture that I ain't got nothing to do it what's wrong, bab, Because most of time niggas don't like to tell you what's going on because they don't want you to stress with them. So you can do certain shit that just change my whole vibe to make me feel a whole nother way. And I could have just lost a whole half a million dollar last night on a plate. You never know, But you can do something like, damn, the world ain't over with. I got something right here that I ain't. You. You get a woman gotta give you some shit that you don't even know you need.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel. You know, I didn't even know I needed this.
Speaker 11: You know, you know what hold on bank, I had, Jojo. What you said just reminded me of some because we work together. So you see me, I think how I say that what I said? I say what I said because I'm the type of a person that's like, fuck it, I'm gonna figure it out. So what's telling you about a problem gonna solve if I haven't already.
Speaker 2: Solved the problem.
Speaker 6: But that's the problem.
Speaker 11: So if if I know we are fifty thousand dollars in debt and you ain't found out yet, my my job is to come up with fift thousand dollars, what I'm gonna tell you about the phone. I need to figure this problem out because as a leader, that's what I'm supposed to do. You're supposed to do whatever I need you to do, and that a part of your duty is not stressing about shit that I'm supposed to fix because at the end of the day, I'm going to fix whatever the problem is. So telling my girl about whatever issue is it's not solving the problem.
Speaker 4: That's what you.
Speaker 6: Agree, And that's why I'm saying, like that's what you think.
Speaker 4: We are here.
Speaker 6: We're we're not here to to look down on you, because that's what's going on. If we're partners that's exactly what we are. But if I know you can't help me with this, with this, you don't know that.
Speaker 2: I know you can't.
Speaker 3: You know that because even in my field, you don't know nothing about what I.
Speaker 4: Many things that that you don't know about women.
Speaker 2: You don't know it'll be better. I need.
Speaker 3: I need to build this house, this house. Get getting on my nerve. Man, I need to go put your put your boots on, and get your helm.
Speaker 4: No, I know what I can build it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm talking about Okay, done thought, take the out put on.
Speaker 4: Let's take this model out. Because what the power of women is, I don't help you figure it out. If I love you, I'm putting them boots, songs, song and whatever I gotta put on to make sure it's good. Look, I have a whole construction degree because a nigga wanted to be a contract that not me. Talk to me about it. You can't talk to me about it.
Speaker 5: So from where y'all are coming from, I understand, because as a good woman, you're gonna automatically want to get in there with your men.
Speaker 12: You're like, all right, what's the problem. I'm here to help.
Speaker 5: But what they're saying is, as a man, you don't really want to put that on your woman, So you kind of just put that on your back, like all right, let me figure it out, because I don't want to put the stress on my woman. So even though they have a good woman and like she's gonna get in here with me, but as a man, you don't want to put that on your woman.
Speaker 3: No, baby, I don't want you to think about it, think about how to make me feel mushy, because I already feel fucked up out there coming.
Speaker 2: I want my blunts and ship rolled up. I want my ship, this ship.
Speaker 4: You feel like you know what food, you know what talking about?
Speaker 3: Let me just feel like I came to a castle that remind me that I'm a king through your actions.
Speaker 4: So what if you already doing that?
Speaker 6: Like what if you're already getting that, but and you're still having the like you still got other things going on. I'm all I'm saying is is I get I get exactly what you're saying. Nobody wants to put that on their woman, But in a partnership, it don't matter. That's what she's there for to help you in every way, not just to cook and clean and fuck and suck and emotional and all that that may be helping you, but we're just saying like that also causes problems because say you just lost fifty thousand whatever on the plug, whatever you was doing.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We can feel that energy.
Speaker 4: When you come home.
Speaker 6: We can feel it, and we may ask you over and over and over what's going on, and you don't say nothing.
Speaker 3: You think that you want to be in this indictment. You don't know what I'm doing. You don't know what the fuck I'm doing? Who could have got?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 3: Don't don't tell you know that you want to be I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Hold, don't know what this man doing?
Speaker 4: Well, when you put it like that, don't tell me about it. Don't you.
Speaker 2: Want to be nosy?
Speaker 4: Don't tell me?
Speaker 2: So we got a question. We got a question for right quick?
Speaker 12: Okay, y'all, how y'all doing? Hey?
Speaker 2: Drink so strong?
Speaker 6: Okay, So listen, it's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: I just want to know why.
Speaker 8: Is love so conditional for women?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 12: Like love is so conditional for y'all?
Speaker 2: Men love my conditions?
Speaker 19: And I want to know why you not already coming already as a woman already. Why I gotta do something to make you feel like you gotta be womanly?
Speaker 2: Thank you. I think I can do as a man to make you not be a woman. You're a woman. Hold On, I said that. I'm said that, thank you.
Speaker 5: I mean, let me get after you think women, let us know how you're ready, ladies.
Speaker 11: Hold on, let us lad ladies, ladies, all right, quick, ladies, ladies.
Speaker 2: I got a question. I got a question.
Speaker 11: If if the man that you're talking to said that you ain't making me feel manlessen, I'm mad like a bitch.
Speaker 2: Of that nigga.
Speaker 11: Like until like I'm saying, y'all saying, a man got to put you in your feminine energy. What if a nigga had if you had to put a nigga in masking, you know, bro, that's no, that's that's not gonna happen. That's not gonna fly with y'all.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: A lot of these dudes is in their feminine energy. But listen, he had to sit up, just said.
Speaker 6: You just said from the South Mississippi.
Speaker 19: So I'm like super traditional, I'm not controlling or I'm not any of those things. I'm a woman, so I know how y'all already is. So what I'm saying is like my grandma raised me.
Speaker 2: So it's like I be.
Speaker 19: More women than half of these women. Because y'all so conditional. You have to do so many things to make y'all feel soft and being y'all soft vibe.
Speaker 12: Absolutely. First question, absolutely.
Speaker 19: Not, you know second part question second, it's two points.
Speaker 2: It's two points.
Speaker 4: Part is what is sassy?
Speaker 2: What is sassy?
Speaker 4: Because you can't do what you want to.
Speaker 12: Do with me, all right, Like I said, absolutely not.
Speaker 5: A man does not have to do anything that make me to show up as a woman. I'm gonna show up as I am. However, you have to do things for me if you want me to show up like I'm not just showing up for anything. So we can say love is conditional, but I mean it's on both sides, okay, because men have their expectations, have their expectations of a relationship.
Speaker 4: I agree, just in general, I got something.
Speaker 3: Manet you, they gonna keep you until you do the wrong ship, then they gonna let you go.
Speaker 2: Other than that, niggas to deal with your ship forever. The women, but who.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't have to.
Speaker 6: I got something to say because she said, why does a man have to put you in your female energy? Now, I can't speak for any other female in here, but I'm gonna speak for myself, and I'm gonna say this growing up, right, it's so many things that like a woman has to do and and and life, like people are always judging this woman.
Speaker 4: A woman is tough. It is the toughest species.
Speaker 6: On this fucking earth, and she has to be because she has emotions. But people are keep throwing ship this way and this way, and she's supposed to just keep handling it and handling it.
Speaker 4: Especially as a black woman.
Speaker 6: We go through so much different shit. So we's so tough. We're tough. We're tough, We're tough. We know, like this person is saying some bullshit, this person doing some bullshit.
Speaker 4: Then you got this nigga over here, he owns some bullshit.
Speaker 6: I gotta take care of these kids because I might be with a nigga who ain't taking care of them.
Speaker 4: So now I gotta be strong enough to take care of them too.
Speaker 6: So now I'm just super strong, and I done got this masculine energy that I have no idea where it came from. I didn't even know if it was a thing until people start saying, oh, she has masculine energy, Oh she has masculine energy.
Speaker 4: I'm over here thinking like, but what the fuck is that?
Speaker 6: But really, whole time, it's just me being so tough because I have to deal with the world. But I have to be strong not only for me, but for everybody around me. So now when I'm with this man, I'm tough and I'm tough, and I'm doing this and I'm working hard and I'm doing all this other shit. And when he comes in and he's like, I got you, baby, don't worry about it. You ain't gotta work that hard. You ain't gotta do all of that. I'll go pick the kids up, I'll go this, I'll go do this for you. And slowly that woman starts getting softer and softer and softer to where she feels like she can trust you. And now she feel like now she's in her feminine energy and she could love you on condition not so quick. It's a real thing.
Speaker 2: Nah ho ho ho ho ho. I got it. Go ahead and get in there. I gotta respond to that. Bro.
Speaker 3: Have y'all ever seen no women that just remain women regardless. Though I'm not talking about this what's going on. I'm saying, you got some women that have been sweet all my life, Like this lady has been a sweet lady all my life. Some women got it, some women don't.
Speaker 2: That's just what it is.
Speaker 4: But she may have it with you, But you don't know what kind of hell in termin.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: We all know women that like, that's a nice lady, don't you that you've been knowing all your life?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you see what I'm saying, like, this is a nice lady. But to me, But then I also them saying, oh, that lady's so sweet. I didn't seen her turn up on a situation where she may have had to turn out. Fact, that ain't the same thing. I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She out of character then though, right when she turned up, that's out of character sweet for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, when you can when you get these women these days that out of character when they're.
Speaker 4: Being sweet, Where y'all mean, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: How if I gotta if I gotta get you in your feminine energy, I gotta get you out of characters because you already in your masculine well, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not coming to a man, but I will. I will be selective of who I give my time and energy to.
Speaker 3: But we had a conversation in our podcast, and then motherfucker went crazy too.
Speaker 2: Shu outside the shun nail. Our shit went crazy.
Speaker 3: But like a women say, like when women say, and y'all gonna chew me up, I don't care. I'm ready to get into it anyway, y'all gonna say, how can a woman's take he drove me to cheat on him? I never understood that, baby, you you being a cheater? You been would do it? Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 4: You wrong?
Speaker 3: That ain't no such make you bought? Can't nigga make you go outside of your character? If that's against your character, you're not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's just like saying That's just like saying a nigga saying, my wife made me go to punk parties.
Speaker 4: Bro, you wont to go.
Speaker 2: Cain't nobody drive you to do some shit you don't want to do.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: How you already want to circumstances just hand to persent itself.
Speaker 11: And you hadn't lost respect for this man? Yet hold hold on, you lost respect now you could be you. It's it's another It's all right. So let's use another example. If a nigga not a thief, you can't make a nigga a thief by leaving money out on the table. If you leave one hundred dollars on the table right now, I'm gonna take it because I'm a thief.
Speaker 2: No, I'm fucking with you.
Speaker 11: I'm fucking with you, but I'm not a thief, so I wouldn't take it. But it's another nigga that'll probably see that shit like she and not say nothing. But it's two different type of niggas. So my tripping, I'm I.
Speaker 4: Don't think you're tripping. I mean, women don't like that. I sometimes agree with men on some things, but I've never been faithful to nobody. I never have, so you know, me and my friends debate faithful And I mean I didn't.
Speaker 3: He didn't make you do it either, did it?
Speaker 7: Did?
Speaker 4: No? But I am not like that anymore. But see the thing about it, So like I always tell people, and I even always tell my friends, like people try to weaponize me with who I am as a person. You could never weaponize me because I'm gonna tell you who I am. I don't care if you create a group chat about it. I've never been faithful to a nigga before I'm working on it. I went to therapy. They did not make me cheat, but it was another nigga looking at me, and after a time and a time, I responded back the same thing that happens with men. Women go approach heese man, and approach heese man. They weren't even going look at the cheat on you that day. It wasn't malicious, tend to do it. It didn't happened, but it's you. I went to therapy to get it up out of me. And that's the reason that I won't commit to none of these men right now, because I steal my cheat and I don't want to do that.
Speaker 12: No mochus man, God got a bag, Okay, I feel So.
Speaker 20: I got a couple things to say first or foremost, shout out, shut out, a big bang shut out coda, because y'all speaking is some real shit.
Speaker 8: The ladyes y'all speaking is some real shit too.
Speaker 20: But at first and foremost, I just want to say, as a real man, right, we go through shit right like they were saying, you know what I'm saying, like, if I'm in debt fifty thousand dollars, I'm not going to tell you I'm in debt fifty thousand dollars. But as my woman, like Big Bank was saying, you should know something is wrong with me, so you should be there.
Speaker 8: That cansole me regardless. You should have.
Speaker 20: To know what I'm going through to know that I'm going through something to be there for me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Then, on that how what you were saying, like with the.
Speaker 20: Like when you said that you hadn't been faithful, right, nobody drove you to do that. As a man like Big Bank was saying, well, we make that choice that you my woman, I'm gonna stick with you until you make it that to the point where that that's that you feel me. And so as a man, if you make me comfortable, if you my peace, I'm gonna stick beside you. But as soon as you throw me off, then you gotta slide. And so for men, I feel like that's why we are so logical and y'all are emotional because y'all act on impults or act on oh damn, you made me feel this type of way, So I'm about to go do this. But as a man, it's like you made me feel this type of way. Does this really affect me? If it don't affect how I move, how I make my money, then fuck it. I'm gonna stick besides you, and I'm gonna do what I gotta do because you my peace, and that's what I stick beside. So as a man, it's like you mine. I'm gonna hold you down until you show me that I don't need to do that no more, and then I'm gonna go do my thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I never got caught, so nobody never felt no certain type of way. His emotions was intact. I was at home, weint on him at six am, and he ain't never know I got in at five. So guess what, I never got caught. Better, You never gonna feel no certain type of way. You ain't gonna feel crazy or nothing. All right, just putting that out.
Speaker 6: There, period.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me ask you all a question.
Speaker 13: Hold on, hold it down right, quick, life, hold it down right quick? Okay, go ahead, I'm gonna ask you all a question.
Speaker 3: Do y'all think women do y'all think men should cater to all your emotions.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think he should cater to all of our emotions, but I think that he should acknowledge that I am having an emotion.
Speaker 3: But what if you just emotional? Motherfucker every day? So I put the knowledge it every day?
Speaker 4: Like when you say emotional every ding something wrong?
Speaker 2: It's pitched again? Now she got a problem like that? Like what what's wrong with her today?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: Like like that?
Speaker 7: Cash?
Speaker 3: Should I always every day?
Speaker 6: Well, it depends if you if you see she has a problem and you ain't never check on her. The first day she had a problem, Well guess what. The next day she's gonna have a problem. For the day after that, she's gonna have a problem. Is she gonna have a problem unless.
Speaker 4: You ask her what the problem? Sometimes women do that.
Speaker 6: They gonna be mad as hell all the way up until you be like, baby, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: So you're gonna create all these issues and expect your man.
Speaker 4: Issues. Y'all gotta understand that women come on issues. Niggas come on issues every day.
Speaker 2: Is not.
Speaker 4: Niggas come with y'all got baby mamas want to call in the middle of the night, y'all want to then sleep with the dancers, y'all sleep with the nursing.
Speaker 13: No that we we like that look so look real dope conversation. We got one more. She wanted to address the pannel after that, and we're getting ready. That way we can close us on out.
Speaker 4: Hold on, go ahead, okay, I want to.
Speaker 18: Oh so let's start back from the beginning. I think we got the characteristics and what they do naturally as a person, and you can avoid a lot of this ship Like a lot of the stuff is like immature that y'all talking about, Like, oh, address this emotion and that like you're supposed to already know that from your parents. That's what your mother is for. She's an example for you as the wife. Your father is an example as.
Speaker 4: A no no no no.
Speaker 2: No no.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 4: But guess what you man come with most of the emotions. So that means but most of y'all ain't had no mama. I've but people that ain't had no mama, they started taking care of the South at twelve.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you question, do y'all really want the truth or a lot you could believe the truth?
Speaker 12: I want the truth. Okay, We're going to the truth.
Speaker 3: That's cap Thank you, baby, thank you, queen.
Speaker 2: No real truth.
Speaker 4: You can truth, but you have to live in reality.
Speaker 6: You gotta open up your big ass eyes and see what the fuck going on and realize that motherfuckers out here is fucked up. Okay, they grew up and they grew up with no mama, and they grew up with no daddy, And you're trying to tell me just because they ain't have no mamma and no daddy and what's saw to how to be raised as an individual, that they don't deserve no love. And they fell in love with you, and you're supposed to just be like, I'm good on buddy, because he don't know how to love you properly. No, because if I love you, I'm gonna I'm gonna deal with that bullshit, that that trauma that you came then I'm gonna try to help you figure it out.
Speaker 2: That man. I think.
Speaker 3: I think, really, man, I think really the best relationships it's the nigga who can tell the best lies.
Speaker 2: Man, because you tell the truth truth like the truth cheth truth.
Speaker 4: Thank you crazy hell well truth.
Speaker 12: Truth.
Speaker 2: She gonna be motherfucking mind.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, though I agree. Watch your talk some of the best relationships are because the women have been lied to the best because I know some of those people and they have no idea that their husbands do what they do because their husbands make sure that they don't find out. But I just feel like, don't let me find out. But also I prefer you to tell me the truth because I don't want to have to go to the clinic and get appeal every goddamn thirty days. I gotta take the rest of my life because you out here doing some whole ship. Let me decide what I'm going to do with my motherfucking life. And that is the problem with these men that want to keep lying to you. And I have homegirls that now got ship that they can't fucking get rid of because a nigga want to lie. And that's when you get your motherfucking head blown off.
Speaker 2: The truth damn.
Speaker 4: Okay, I give you then and figure it out, Okay.
Speaker 3: But we just sat there and say you that's the case every woman should use coming with every man, because every woman.
Speaker 2: Says like it's contradicting. I can't here, you can't hear what they're saying on the panel. Hold it down, hold on, Hold on one second. Y'all. Hold up, Hold up, Okay.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying this is contradicting though, like we saying, especially in ALLOUTA. You meet a dude at this big old age were at right now and he having most you think he got hold And when I meet you today, offen to get rid of all my whole. Just go ahead, you're gonna get rid of like if you're good enough, you're gonna get rid of the little strack.
Speaker 4: No she what she's said and asking you to get rid of all your whole.
Speaker 12: We're not making clear that you got hold.
Speaker 4: Just don't lie.
Speaker 2: How am I line? When you the reason why you wanted me? Because I am?
Speaker 21: Hold up, don't nobody won't nobody that nobody else don't want bank. That's okay, And it's a shortage on these kind of niggas.
Speaker 6: Listen, talk about it. Man, What you mean bank? Not the problem that you got holes. It's a problem that you meet a girl. I know you don't, but I'm just saying what the problem is you meet the girl. The problem is is that the man who has holes meets the girl who he really want, Like he might just want her to fuck her, right, but he has to tell her exactly what he needs to tell her to fuck her.
Speaker 4: So now you're gonna tell I ain't got no hold.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that. You ain't gotta tell the women ship they going. You ain't gotta tell them ship there Like we had a conversation after we fucked, like, so you in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Like this, be real man Like, I don't get to know you till I fuck to you.
Speaker 3: That's what's sucking it up, be falling us first, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We we got them for about a month straight. Now I'm trying to get to know you know what all? You like this bitch man like? We don't we what not compatible?
Speaker 3: We don't agree on ship but you already now you're already into something.
Speaker 4: But see that's that's but that's why I don't operate like but you but as women, you bank has a balid point. Women everybody been with a man before they get to know that man. And so what I that's the thing one thing that I will not do. I will go my last long term relations ship. I didn't sleep with him for four months, but I allowed him to sleep with whoever. I used to post on Instagram like Oh, he left me in the hotel for twelve hours because he wanted to go get a dig suck, but he always came back. And I knew I wasn't providing the service. So I can't tell you don't get the service if I'm not willing to provide it. But I made him get to know me first. I made him tell me all kinds of things about him, and him know things about me, and he he always tell people like I just wanted to fuck the bitch, but she made me get to know her, and then I liked her. Dude, after I fucked, I tried to get rid of Did you miss her?
Speaker 2: Alright? What you think about that?
Speaker 12: Which part? What we talking? Anything? Go back to your point, say what you just said.
Speaker 2: My point was I really kind of forgot what I said.
Speaker 12: Oh you said no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 4: No no what you said?
Speaker 12: You said, you're getting to know a bitch?
Speaker 4: Y'all? Fuck?
Speaker 12: Why are you waiting until after you know her to try.
Speaker 3: To get it know at It ain't no man, listen, bro, I ain't talking about me personally, I'm saying in general, and we all.
Speaker 2: Know people just can't to be truthful. Man, I'm sick of y'all.
Speaker 3: You meet a motherfucker, man, women, men, whoever, you know, if you're gonna give her, get him some pussy of if he you're gonna suck her. You already know that when you first meet a person. I always tell that when I first if I was single. I'm just speaking hypothetic. I see a woman, I'm not thinking about. Nothing goes on with her. Besides I want.
Speaker 2: To sleep with her. That's just anyway. Anyway, that's because it's the first thing.
Speaker 3: Is physical attraction, right, So that's that's gonna be like damn.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that.
Speaker 3: So that's what I'm thinking about off the rip, I ain't thinking about can she read?
Speaker 4: You read?
Speaker 2: If your asspact? You think I can? If you can read, okay, we'll figure that later this ship.
Speaker 4: Hen why.
Speaker 2: You she can't? She can't read? She can suck men big yeah, yeah, that count.
Speaker 4: She could count. She don't gotta read, but she knows her number. No but you.
Speaker 6: But you gotta beware though, because there are some crazy ass bitches out here that you can fuck and don't know nothing about her unless you know. Now she's stalking you. Now she's doing some all types of crazy ship. You know what I'm saying, Like you have Like when I'm saying, as a woman, if you just gonna suck a girl, like let her know what's going on, if you got a situation, let her know, if you just trying to.
Speaker 4: Suck her, let her know.
Speaker 6: And everybody scared because it's like, oh, if I say something, she may not be willing to fuck. But let her make that decision because then you're gonna ultimately fuck yourself up.
Speaker 4: Now she's pulling up on you, and you're like, damn, bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say, that's how to make good decisions. I'm gonna put this.
Speaker 11: It's not even that serious, like, yeah, I got a girl that I'm already fucking.
Speaker 6: That you fucking if you have a situation, you have.
Speaker 11: A situation that they got ship to do with you.
Speaker 3: Most men, and I'm gonna put this claim out there for men, most men be actually thinking they like the women at first.
Speaker 6: It's crazy.
Speaker 11: I don't believe what they do until they shows, until.
Speaker 3: Their mask come off. Because everybody come in a relationship with a mask on.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't give a fuck who you is.
Speaker 3: You not pulling up your regular self first day shout and I start seeing late on in life and how you really? How you really?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I still like you.
Speaker 6: Because you had a mask on, but like you just think somebody just gone.
Speaker 3: Like that's how you're gonna get authentic, your authentic self, though, You're gonna get your authentic person when you draw the line this who I am time.
Speaker 4: I think that it takes time.
Speaker 3: To If it takes time, are you mad at me? Because I don't like when you show me you. I'm saying, like a woman to say a nigga didn't because she waited six months down the line he finally found out who she was.
Speaker 2: He'd be like, Bro, I can't deal with this. How's he wrong?
Speaker 12: He's not.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even dating you.
Speaker 4: He's not wrong.
Speaker 3: That's what happens most of the time. But niggas don't even know that. I just cracked the cold to night. Niggas don't even know that what to be. He don't know how to say it. But I really like her brother, But I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. No, you don't, Bro, you don't like her.
Speaker 11: That's the truth, though, bro, like you most of these people be me and these people bro having six day all the good ship in.
Speaker 3: The beginning, you know what I'm saying, the butterflies, and she looked good. She got by some eight good outfits. She don't want somem eight good bags.
Speaker 4: She don't know.
Speaker 3: Now this shit started. Now she gotta repeat this ship. I've seen that jacket before.
Speaker 2: I see that. You try to reap it. You try to you know what I'm saying, And it ain't what you said it was, so we both was lying.
Speaker 4: If she did not she didn't want eighteen good outfits. You and slider jacket in y'all ain't nigga to the mall or nothing to get a little sweater at that point, because if you and seen me eight or ten times, that's over a month of good out Okay, But when I got when I when I have to buy that sweater, that would make me feel a way like that ship together. So you really just at that point at that point.
Speaker 3: If you will from the man, one more question, y'all before we go. It's a dude wrong for acting like he got money when you know, all women that's all they want your hero.
Speaker 2: Listen, we're from a town of Vaness's I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't blame them niggas because these niggas ain't got no money. They can't get no plussy, they can't get no woman. So are you mad at the nigga for fortraying he got money trying to get game?
Speaker 2: It's a game. We both playing the game, right.
Speaker 4: What's the guy? Hold on? Wait?
Speaker 6: What is the woman pretending to have? So the men pretending to have money, what's she pretending to have?
Speaker 2: The woman is pretending to be uh, what do you say? A nourisher? Because she really not.
Speaker 4: You don't give a fuck about her being a nurse.
Speaker 3: She pretended she got six, but she really don't. She pretended a lot in the beginning that mask so my mask, kids don't really oma what did some that? We're both lying.
Speaker 4: But let me tell you something. If you broke your dick shouldn't even be able to get hold Like if you ain't got nothing to offer and your ship together, God should be like limb dick.
Speaker 2: The hardest I'm trying to fuck up on something.
Speaker 6: She you're talking about, say that I was just about it.
Speaker 3: You motherfucker can't do that, but it's all I got.
Speaker 13: It work, So bank Cocho for waiting no more has has something for you?
Speaker 2: A Coco? What's up?
Speaker 4: Thank you know?
Speaker 1: I love you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You sound and real. You're making men.
Speaker 22: Sound real selfish, right because at the end of the day, like when it comes to being truthful about stuff like if you got you got hold, Like like they said, women, we're gonna fuck you if we want to fuck you, regardless of what we're gonna do it, you can tell me on it.
Speaker 2: For what you tell me.
Speaker 22: You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna be mad for a minute. But if I want to fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm a fuck. You understand what you're saying.
Speaker 22: So what happens is when y'all lying, like when guys lie to us.
Speaker 4: Going back to her question.
Speaker 22: Just acting No, not just the money, the fucking bitches, all kinds of stuff like anything a man is lying for, Like you don't want to tell us because you're scared you're gonna lose, not scared, whatever the reason is, you're not being honest about what you're doing. When they were talking about you know, men messing around, like tell me the truth. I'm like, you should now tell me the truth. You know what I'm saying. Let me let me, give me the choice to choose what I want to deal with. You know you don't tell the truth. Why because you don't want to lose the bit.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm gonna tell the truth.
Speaker 22: But look, it's going back to her when she was she was asking, why do men have to come in the door trying to build us up and make us feel away? And the reason a lot of times is because we are fucked up from previous niggas.
Speaker 4: Doing shit like that.
Speaker 22: So we guarded all of us fucked up niggas come into relationships fucked up too, you know what I'm saying. And y'all, y'all don't come in as y'all true self. We not coming there and fully hear everybody fucked up. So at the end of the day, you got it, like she was saying, like it's all chot. We all gotta learn if you fuck with somebody, this who you want to be your person, whatever you gonna go through whatever with that person, you're gonna be honest with that person. But if you not shit, you gonna get what she was saying, you gonna keep fucking up people.
Speaker 4: They going into relationships guarded.
Speaker 2: I agree with that coda that what you got.
Speaker 11: Nah, I was about to say, it just depends on the on the degree of fucked up because your your shit burnt down. I ain't finna goddamn bill this whole house up. You feel me, I'm not about like your shit. If your shit fucked up.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 11: It's too much to deal with because it's gonna be. It's another woman that's Justine Stein that's not as fucked up. So why am I put up with your ship that another nigga did when I'm trying to build or I'm gonna live nothing to it another nigga actually affect my house?
Speaker 2: You feel me? But it's so many see the thing about it.
Speaker 3: And then, like you said, it may do sound selfish, and you're right, but I'm just speaking for I ain't speaking for the dudes that y'all pick over, you know what I'm saying. It's a lot of dudes out there that that y'all speak up, but y'all don't like them. Y'all want to go fuck with the niggas who you know it ain't ship and think you're gonna make them that.
Speaker 2: And then when he turned that girl just talking about this nigga he want to say no more.
Speaker 3: If you if you could convince your nigga to beat the nigga that's in your mind.
Speaker 2: You not gonna like him. I guarantee you that I agree. If you could convince your.
Speaker 3: Nigga to go for half of the ship, that damn he can go for this joke. Yeah, none, you turn it to you ain't got no spine. I know a bunch of good dudes out here, man that's really looking for wise like this is a good man, got a shit together, but he can't found him. Got the money, got everything, but brouh, I ain't fuck with the whole bro.
Speaker 4: Five O four three three eight having what a man in a back?
Speaker 3: No, but I'm just keeping it real. How many men you y'all know, Like I know a lot of dudes, be like, Bank, I want to be married, bro, I want to have kids. I want to do all that, Bro. But it's just like I got to move out of Atlanta or something.
Speaker 6: And women feel the same exact way. Huh, women feel the same way.
Speaker 13: All right, So real quick, she got another question for you, Bank, and then we're gonna move on to the left.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 18: I wanted to answer your question when he was like it's okay for man to like fines or I'm from Atlanta too, So it depends on finis becuz.
Speaker 12: Hood nigga for this and green nigga for thiss is different.
Speaker 18: Like hood nigga, he can not have real money, legal money.
Speaker 4: He gonna make that shit happen for you. So if that.
Speaker 18: Nigga like you enough, he'ple can bill gatesmorrow.
Speaker 3: Nah facts, what's the green nigga for this nigga who got damn staying that mama ain't got.
Speaker 4: Now he's sweet. Anybody can get over him.
Speaker 18: That's the tricks the nigga that like they give his money out, but he really going to work a regular job.
Speaker 2: That ain't no getting finished. He getting he's getting into it. I thought, yeah, hold on, No, she just made a point.
Speaker 3: She said, leading with the money, right, I hate, she said, leading with the money, dudess, leading with money.
Speaker 2: I'm old school. I'm a South nigga.
Speaker 3: We you know, we believe in You know what I'm saying, put in my pocket, give me something.
Speaker 2: I'm down there trying to get two bringing some food. I appreciate it. I ain't tell you I'm going to give your money back.
Speaker 3: I'm that kind of nigga, I'm trying to see if you we if we partners.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's on your south side Atlanta.
Speaker 2: One we don't know, like so oh for sure. Shout out to the woman that feed.
Speaker 11: Niggas about your last night.
Speaker 3: She said, you can't if a dude lead with his money. Man most of the time, he finished, cause nigga ain't trying to get nobody.
Speaker 6: Most dudes money anyway.
Speaker 5: But this is you need to give the what you said or something right because of those things.
Speaker 2: They're literally leading.
Speaker 4: You lead with your money.
Speaker 15: You put up like you know, we know too many people that work all week to make it look like they're doing something on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: But if you led with that and you're mad, then now.
Speaker 15: This girl has aectations of these things from.
Speaker 4: You who you really mad at because you.
Speaker 15: You start and then this is the thing, try to with your money, and then a second she asks you for some second she said, hey, this is because my nigga, that's.
Speaker 2: What you had.
Speaker 15: You You being mad at her sound stupid because you put out bait to catch what you was fishing for total versus the women who actually ain't doing none of those things. And would like to have a high value man that kind of got this, you know, not kind of really got their stuff together.
Speaker 2: But most of them don't.
Speaker 15: But what happens is that, I mean, you not looking at her. She don't like the dime. And I'm gonna say this, but this is the truth. Most of the people that you're really looking for, you the upgrade for them, and not just financially. I'm saying you're the upgrade for them to want life to be different.
Speaker 4: That's that's the part we be looking at her.
Speaker 15: I was like, oh, well, you know, yeah, she c man, you know, she don't do this, this and that. Well I guess what if she had somebody that was willing gonna pay for her to get her time into a cup, breast lifted her booty, none and.
Speaker 4: All of those things.
Speaker 2: Guess what she gonna be lowyal to you.
Speaker 15: She gonna graise your children, She's gonna do all of these things.
Speaker 2: You don't want to.
Speaker 15: Fix nobody, but you want to be fixed, like I think I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna fix my all right, all right, so look y'all, we do all snapped out. So look, look, go with the last question of the night. It is the we got an election coming up.
Speaker 13: So here's this question, right, do men and women make decisions differently under pressure?
Speaker 2: How should this be valued in leadership?
Speaker 13: Let's go with do men and women make decisions differently under and if so, how should this be value leadership?
Speaker 2: We'll start with you, Kodak.
Speaker 11: I do believe men and women make decisions under pressure differently. I believe politically is different than like socially. So like we're talking about if we only got fifty dollars, then we need to figure out which bill need to get paid first. That's different. Then you know, if we're gonna bomb, I ran or some shit. But it just it is different. It is different. I feel like just being in clutch situations. That's why a lot of times, that's why the man is the leader in of the house in most situations, in most traditional senses, the man is gonna lead because he can make better decisions in that moment. Now, I do believe in a successful family unit, then a positive decision can be made with the input of women because you can see something from a different perspective, then I'm gonna see it and that's gonna help make the best decision because I mean again, I work with Jojo, so it's almost like we do make some of these decisions. I'd be like, fuck them folks all the time, and Joe's were like, well, no, we can't say fuck them folks because that's your boss. And so whereas I would be very brutish in the situation, she will come with tack. Like I think a perfect example like last week with the homecoming, I'm like, fuck it, put everybody in the room, we're gonna put them together. JoJo's like, no, we're gonna get a list, we're gonna put it together, we're gonna call names off. And I'm like, you're right. I wouldn't even thought to do it like that, even though it sounds like some simple ship, simple shit to do. Whereas in the beginning I did say niggas is slow, I'm niggas.
Speaker 6: You stupid.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 6: When you say under pressure, I think that women me who's that? I think women make good decisions under pressure. I think that we can think rationally and we know how to dig into that emotional side as well, which is something that most men can't do. Like most men are gonna go straight, business straight, corporate straight. This is what we need to do, and they're gonna like try to like grab the dick a little bit too, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like, but as a woman, she can she can go in with with elegance and she can literally diffuse a situation better than a man. I feel like, with a simple smile for real, it's all to take because y'all niggas so easy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, go ahead, bank. Uh what question?
Speaker 13: Do men and women under pressure?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Men and women make decisions better under pressure? It depends. It depends on what type of decision on I feel like if it's it's situational, we're talking about familiar decisions.
Speaker 3: Like it's like business relationship, what what type of decision?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 6: Underpressure?
Speaker 13: Anything under pressure? So somebody come up in here right now. Who who's gonna react calmly? A man or woman?
Speaker 3: I think a man gonna add more calm than a woman, but some women be calm though. It depends on what the man coming in here doing. He coming in here with waving a gun, they gonna panic and run out from that.
Speaker 13: He coming in on it, that's the right decision, huh, he coming in on that? So who's gonna who's gonna act calmly underressure? Wh're gona get us out of here the way we need to get out of here.
Speaker 2: It's left up to the man, right for that.
Speaker 5: Well, that's different I think honestly men, because women, a lot of times we react based on the emotion, thank you, So if we're being honest, So if if somebody came in here waving a gun, I think, you know, men will be to control the situation a little better and we might panic a little more because that's just how we handle situations. So just naturally, I do think men are better leaders and they react better under pressure. But again, like you said, it depends on what pressure we're talking about. We at the house political okay, if we're talking business and it's a little different, we're talking about the household. We know women kind of we handle the kids a little different. We handle kids a little better. So it just depends on what kind of pressure we talking about.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 11: I think if a guy came in here with a gun, I think that falls under the protector the protect the umbrellas. So men, I feel like would probably handle that situation.
Speaker 3: But I'm running out back, Nah, but I feel like, I guess that's the Kamala Harris And that's a Kamala Harris question basically, like what she if her dude pissed off?
Speaker 2: What she got? Damn wake up and bomb someone? Correct? I believe so, Chanelle, what you think you? I know, if my.
Speaker 3: Wife was the president and I pissed off, everybody gotta go.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I don't know. You know, see, I hate to talk about like political stuff like that's not really just like my my thing that I prefer to talk about. And I believe men should be the leaders in my personal opinion, I'm I mean, I'm not gonna talk about who I voted for or whatever. But you know, in a situation where if it's in business under pressure, I think women will help you make a clearer decision. But women are very emotional, so I don't I think she can help you make the best decision when two when the two come together, I don't think it's a standalone situation. I think if it's me and you in a room and it's some pressure, we gonna figure out how to make this make sense. The same way he just kind of said with them in business, they was discussing something he had one way, and Jojo simply came, well, no, what's Gorna doing like that? And ultimately it was her helping him as a collective, so it was a team. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So ultimately you might listen to the man like if it's too in a situation, you'd be like, okay, what we're gonna do? Goddamn? And he said now we're gonna blow this ship up, he'd be like, whoa hold on, Now, we can't do that, but this is what it's gonna cause it's gonna happen from this is gonna this. I think about that, and that's what we.
Speaker 11: Like more rational, right, but also to like count of that, sometimes the ship needs to get blown up too.
Speaker 6: And then if he say that and he's like, nah, but this ship really needs to get blown up, and I'll be like, blow that ship up.
Speaker 11: Baby, cause like today I told you what I told you, You text me that ship today, I like, shit, fuck she folk that ship.
Speaker 3: More al the story, man, I don't think I could be a man without a woman at the bottom line. So however, whatever we love y'all, but still y'all, I'm at all right real quick, yo, what let me say this. Let me say this right here. Do women tell their friends when they tripping? Please answer that, yes, okay, all right, all right, all right, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: But do you come around this dude with her acting like she wasn't tripping?
Speaker 8: No, huh.
Speaker 3: So listen if you if you was tripping, right, we was in a relationship and you was tripping. I feel like me you was into it, and she told you in the car that you was wrong. She not finna let me know that she told you. She let me know that you're.
Speaker 4: Wrong, my friend, She's gonna tell me.
Speaker 2: And and you're not gonna go on me that you're wrong either.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm a geminized I'm gonna just come make it better. But I'm not really gonna apologize all the time. I'm just gonna come try to figure out how to fix it without the actual apology. You know, Gemini is a little crazy.
Speaker 6: Well why does it matter if her friends too?
Speaker 2: Not tell me?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, just say fencing, Like, when a woman is right, you know, they got to be right for a whole year about that one thing. So I'm always right about everything. When I'm right one time, and it's intuition ship?
Speaker 2: How how accurate do y'all think intuition is? So?
Speaker 3: Why ask me then? If you already know some ship and you thought of it, why ask me?
Speaker 11: Hold hello, bank, hold on? If the intuition is that accurate, why y'all keep running in to the niggas?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Because you guess what you are?
Speaker 2: Hold now we're cooking. Now we're cooking.
Speaker 15: No, you already found could But guess what a lot.
Speaker 4: Of women want to see if they can't figure out how to.
Speaker 12: Change change exactly.
Speaker 4: They already know you're fucked up, but they like, I'm gonna fuck this ship out of him. I'm gonna change so you think.
Speaker 3: So you should be mad at you pussy cause your pussy can't change this man.
Speaker 4: Pussy get lonely too, like the little dicks get lonely.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, she said, women feel as if though around she can find meet you today, and you drink beer. I don't like beer, though, girl. She's telling a friend to leave, but it now he's gonna be a fucking beer drinker for the rest of his life. But you thinking I can love him enough and then I can say it in a way he'll stop drinking beer.
Speaker 2: That never happens.
Speaker 3: You gotta ask yourself if I can I live and love this person if he don't change nothing.
Speaker 2: About him forever.
Speaker 6: The problem is.
Speaker 2: That's what you gotta do. That's how you pick your partner. Man.
Speaker 3: You look at a person up and down? Can I love this person just like this?
Speaker 2: With el? Anything you do extra after that is extra?
Speaker 4: I agree?
Speaker 3: But come on, I get plad of mic please. Somebody get blad of mic. Better, get plaud of mic please.
Speaker 4: But let me tell you before she say something. The issue is this, you don't get to meet that person because everybody lying in the beginning. That's so you getting down the line. Ain't nine months, nigga, finest you for a whole year?
Speaker 2: How intuition intuition package that ship is one hundred percent?
Speaker 1: What the.
Speaker 2: Broke that intuition broke?
Speaker 4: And just be lying percon accurate.
Speaker 15: I just said on thousand percent.
Speaker 6: Say that I said it's a thousand percent accurate? Are you sure did?
Speaker 2: Don't be lying intuition? No, no, no, don't.
Speaker 4: Lie and say that you're gonna stop drinking beer.
Speaker 2: Don't.
Speaker 6: This is where when she comes into play. No, no, no, this is where the intuition come into play. It's like, Okay, I'm drinking beer and I'm dealing with this nigga whos drinking beer? Are We'll leave him, girl, he ain't gonna stop drinking beer. Yeah, but he told me that he was gonna stop.
Speaker 4: Like, I trust him. I know he gonna stop.
Speaker 2: I was gonna try. I'm addicted.
Speaker 6: No, but listen, but you keep doing it and keep doing it, but you lie about it.
Speaker 4: That's where then t wish you keep coming in.
Speaker 6: You like, I know this nigga drinking this fucking beer.
Speaker 3: But if we having a conversation and I tell you stop cutting me off, stop cutting me off, women all say, well, that's just I'm just I'm sorry. I don't be trying to do it on purpose. I'm understand everything that goes on with a woman. A man has to understand. But when a dude got a defect about him, it's.
Speaker 2: It's like change it. No, change it, brother, It's not hold up. You can I can say.
Speaker 3: It, don't come it. Everything that I say that I don't like about you as a woman, you'd be like except me for who I am, absolutely and everything that you.
Speaker 2: Say you like me. That's which is everything.
Speaker 3: I gotta fit, I gotta be like, I need to go, I need to change for my baby.
Speaker 2: But it's huh, go ahead.
Speaker 15: The intuition thing is true, it is it don't lie to us. We lie to ourselfs because our intuition will have already told us exactly.
Speaker 4: What it was.
Speaker 15: And then we'll say, okay, I heard this, because can I just be honest? And most of the time we don't trust ourselves. We know our intuition be right, but we don't trust ourselves because we did pick the last that didn't do right.
Speaker 6: Trust him. We're not trusting ourselves trying to trust him right.
Speaker 2: We're trying.
Speaker 15: We're trying to get past our trust issues right. So that's how we are rationalized with our intuition. And then the sad part is is that's why what they say hindsight is.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty made me feel like this was some is off.
Speaker 15: That's something that's off, was off before you had says and still kept doing it. But this is the thing that don't mean her intuition wasn't right. That means she didn't trust herself enough and that.
Speaker 2: I gotta guy, hold hold on, hold on, So I.
Speaker 3: Gotta be the fall guy because you know that your intuition one hundred percent correct. But you went against yourself for a nigga that you know you already know because God, whoever the intuition.
Speaker 2: They told you, So you you mad?
Speaker 4: You yess what? Yes? What you feeling?
Speaker 2: Hold on listen? But that's but that's not I'm like, but that's how a woman.
Speaker 3: That's how woman remains bitter because she's not accusing the mirror. She gotta be like, hey, man, you knew that ship was wrong. You knew it from the beginning. Nigga was a fuck nigga bro eat that.
Speaker 4: But to the next day the intuition might be right, but guess what some of you niggas be coming fucking the ship out of us, God damn it. And sometimes and then the one that's gonna do your right, this big and the one that's gonna do your wrong, did this big beating up beating that thing.
Speaker 2: So tell what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So sometimes we know you ain't shit, we know you ain't right, but that thing is thanking, So we be like, girl, he gonna change, Girl.
Speaker 11: He gonna listen, what what what you what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: That's not but that's not intuition. That is hindsight.
Speaker 11: Of course, it's easy to say you made the right decision after you realize you made the wrong decision.
Speaker 4: You was already wrong.
Speaker 2: You picked, you picked it.
Speaker 6: It's not that.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, no, I understand what you said. Hold bank, I play, I play. I play a lot of fantasy football this year. Right, So if I start a quarterback and I'm like, man, he ain't gonna be shipped, but let me put him in. Let me start him this week, he throw four interceptions.
Speaker 2: She I already knew, but you know what that was.
Speaker 11: That's not intuition, that's hindsight because I didn't go with the thought that I knew was right.
Speaker 2: I kept that nigga in there. No, man, don't understand. I just it's just way.
Speaker 4: We had somebody over there. I want to talk the top. Just stop lying, bro, what's the lie?
Speaker 2: Bro? Hold up? Hold up?
Speaker 3: HELDO heard women say, why did you say that nigga? Like I ain't saying nothing, Well, why you do it to me like that.
Speaker 2: Fish? That's how I do it.
Speaker 4: That's a lie.
Speaker 3: What you mean if a nigga basically what she just said, if a nigga ain't gotta say nothing. He just treats you how you want to be treated and fuck you how you want to be fucked tomorrow When that nigga don't answer whatever he's doing, he could be being s for real. Now it's like you tripping, like flipping out. She thinking, she flipping out because you don't win ghosts.
Speaker 2: Ain't went got they by being business.
Speaker 3: You know this, okay, but then you're you're concoct the whole move in your head that now you calling me and you shifting our energy that it wasn't even.
Speaker 4: That that's them. He switched up my intuition.
Speaker 6: I know what the fuck you doing If I'm sucking with a nigga like and I'm a and I'm accusing him for about something, I already know what's going on. I'm not gonna say something if I don't know what's going on. Us as women, we gonna know.
Speaker 4: No, knowing that we're gonna have to say something.
Speaker 6: We're no.
Speaker 3: No, you don't know ship if you knew that, and you'll know a lottery number, like if women can catch what you're doing, no, like a woman fucker need.
Speaker 2: A house, A motherfucker tell you a second.
Speaker 3: You're probably stopped by the store right there and got your rubbles and you went down there.
Speaker 2: I know it. You're probably that's a lot you need.
Speaker 6: God damn, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: If you could come up, you got a whole movie. And women really believe that.
Speaker 3: I'd have seen women sit around and think of something in their pestimistic mind and be for real mad at you about some ship that you ain't even.
Speaker 6: I don't know nothing about that. Yeah, that's some different ship. That's most like if you around somebody for a long.
Speaker 2: Ass, it's most of them.
Speaker 3: Because some women out of relationships and nigga, you can suck around the spream Saint cloonne that fuck nigga had on.
Speaker 21: Now you him, let me ask you this, now you him, let.
Speaker 6: Me ask you a questions.
Speaker 2: But they just said everybody's unhealed.
Speaker 6: Bank huh, bank huh.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Sean says, you know you better than you know yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, so myself. She knows me.
Speaker 6: So if you start moving funny and in some off, she gonna know it.
Speaker 2: Listen you if.
Speaker 3: Something I'm being off in the past, man, something's gonna stay off, bro, it's just what it is.
Speaker 2: Once once you.
Speaker 3: Once, women do not gotta understand. Stop telling niggas you forget, forgave them because you don't answer the question.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: If something is off, something's gonna always be off because women have all the emotions just like a just like women do, So something's gonna always be off if I'm not carrying to your feelings in that moment. Regardless, you got a lot of people, got expectations without commit unication.
Speaker 2: You could have wanted something to eat, but I don't know. You home it like your wama get mad? Where you at?
Speaker 3: That ship on my arm right here, it plunks against against some bank bank.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I can't eat. That's a thing. Go bank.
Speaker 15: That's a thing.
Speaker 4: That's a thing.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 6: You that's a thing.
Speaker 2: What's the thing like?
Speaker 6: You can't go get no food without bringing no food?
Speaker 2: I get it. And let's sitting in my way, sook. Yes, that's cold, because y'all are it ain't consideration that I make sure you're okay.
Speaker 3: You're but y'all say I want to protect it provided look ug, look uga, but you got to go food and meet with stone and plants and get some food and I come back home full.
Speaker 6: You may get that food bank gonna stress us out bank my food. Get that food.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're supposed to call her actually you want something, But do you know how many times that you do things and you don't call it actually?
Speaker 22: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, huh fo different about food, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm just talking about period, man, Dudes supposed to I don't know, man, I guess I'm.
Speaker 2: Not talking the situation. I'm just accent period. Like most women.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of women women friends that are in here, we have a real conversation with off camera.
Speaker 2: They be legit, they beat, they beat. You know what I'm saying, saying the truth.
Speaker 3: Like you can have a friend that's a woman, that's a friend, right, she know all the real ship to me and know when she's not in a relationships. Soon as she get in a relationship, you turn into a fuck nigga too, because how dude doing her?
Speaker 2: Like damn sh you cool lab my little sister.
Speaker 3: Now you're in a relationship going through the ship that I'm putting the motherfucker through. Now I'm some bullshit, but you just understood it. When you want in a relationship, that's crazy. Right, huh do that happen? Yes, yes, thank you. Me and Seaney could be talking about something, she'd be yeah, yeah, man, yeah, you get with it.
Speaker 2: She get a nigga. She don't understand that.
Speaker 4: Even a son.
Speaker 3: I tell my wife this all the time. I hear you telling my kids shit that they shouldn't go forward. They with they girl, But you want me to go for it? You get what I'm saying, Like, oh, nah, she said that she ain't no good, But you don't saying that before.
Speaker 4: It's different, different, different, No.
Speaker 3: Live will been with his girl thirteen years. No, it's not something when the girl down there thirteen years that she ain't the same, That means you know, that means you know, you know, you know you're wrong. Women they played and I am just bashing women. I love women once again, especially Black women. I love women with everything in me. But what I'm saying is I get it though, because I actually talked and asked questions to the people that I'm not in relationship with, like they get it, but they just don't want.
Speaker 2: I can't let you know I get it because I might want to run it. Am I tripping?
Speaker 3: They get everything it is that we're trying to say, I see where you're coming from, but I can't see that because it's breaking cold. But but but then they get mad at the niggas they can't pimp. She say, women is the biggest pimp. The niggas they can't pimp.
Speaker 2: It's sessin.
Speaker 4: Just is what it is.
Speaker 15: This shit is nothing new. We do what we want to do, and that's just what it is.
Speaker 4: The niggas.
Speaker 15: It's just like y'all putting y'all put in to our pussy. Huh, you just said y'all putting niggas is putting y'all put it to your puss. Because whenever we want you to, y'all do, y'all gonna do it. We move how we want to move because we can move how we want to move because we women. It just is what it is, is what it is. Some women old school shit. We used to the old school shit. We used to women who men who do this, do this, do this, and do this, and we're trying to bring it to this century. It's just not gonna work like that. I'm old school. I'm nineteen eighty. When I was coming up, we dated niggas who did this, this this in the third, we're trying to brain this shit to this generation and it's just saying what it is. We gotta fine niggas. It's like a search in this generation. The bee, well, we used to a nigga being women know what's going on, and we play to y'all intelligence, y'all fall into it.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 15: It's point blank, we're not ignorant. Were not this And in the third we know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly what.
Speaker 15: I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 3: That's the problem when you when you when you go to dealing with a nigga who knows like, oh about going.
Speaker 15: For that exactly because you came up, but you ain't that way. You came up in the era we came up in that way back in the day. You ain't shit. You was in the streets. You're a fucking hole. It took you twenty years to say, Hey, I'm finna whoo whoo whoop, and I'm finna be this type of man. Forget what your woman stayed down with this shit because that's what she chose to do. You been, you been, nigga's been not nothing. Twenty fifteen ten.
Speaker 2: Craving.
Speaker 15: I'm saying it's shooting. I'm saying it took you to change when you was ready to change, and because she stayed down with you, that says, see it ain't it. This is not rocket science. The relationship shit really getting on my nerves to be honest, because this shit not rocket science. You either gonna fuck with who you wanna fuck with when you get spiritual, when you get to a certain level and when you start elevating, you attract a certain type of different nigga. Carry plant blank. We're gonna fuck with a low life nigga who ain't got shit going on. When you get to this level, you're gonna fuck with a nigga who got this going on. When you get to that level, you're gonna fuck with who got going on. When you get to a spiritual level, you're gonna do this and you're gonna fuck with that type of nigga. When you get to a spiritual level. Now you tied, you tied to this type of nigga. You tie this type of nigga. Use tied this type of nigga, and then you're gonna fuck with what you feel like it's in your element. When you get to when you level up, it's different level city.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 15: We fuck with different niggas at different experiences in our lives. Whatever we're going through, whatever traumatic experiences. A lot of us didn't have Mama's dadd it is. We out in the street this and in the third day, out in the street, So we fuck with what we know. When we get to that mental level where we have grown spiritually and mentally, then we start dealing with people that's on our level that elevate us and put us in a position. This relationship. Shit, it's not difficult. It's very simple shit, very simple facts.
Speaker 3: He let me ask y'all something. Do y'all feel Do y'all feel like it's not? But I feel like if it was easy, it wouldn't work. If it was easy to be with somebody that ain't your person, Bro, it ain't gonna be easy, bro, that's I think that's what. That's the miscommunication. A lot of people think they gonna get in a relationship and it's gonna be easy. You know what I'm saying, You ain't gonna you ain't gonna go through nothing. That never happens. I agree that never happened because.
Speaker 6: You got to deal with something, though, like how long you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna deal with something? For the shit you're gonna deal with something forever? Relationship you said, that's a lot you ain't dealing with something with you.
Speaker 3: There's plenty things he don't like about you, just don't say it because you don't want to hurt your finish.
Speaker 4: It's plenty things why you just don't care.
Speaker 3: He just don't say it because he don't want to hurt your finish, and they can run you all the way down. I'm pretty sure if I if I, if I still around a person for more than a day, I can find every flaw that I want to find in that person because everybody got flawed.
Speaker 2: I can find something about everybody in the world that I don't like.
Speaker 3: Because we're different. So, but women feel like they gotta point out every little thing. So once you do that, you're basically showing me how you see me and how do you how do you want to want my respect?
Speaker 2: When I see you see me this way? Are you crazy?
Speaker 3: You better try to keep that ship to yourself or leave, because once you're done showed me who you see me. Ass that's how that i'ma I'm gonna I'm gonna beat that. Damn there in a shadow? Am my tripping? If you if you come out your mouth and tell me I see you as a no good ass nigga, you can't change that because that's how you see me.
Speaker 2: You can say little things to let me know. That's because because because because if if you ask.
Speaker 3: Me something like damn that you are you fucking that girl? And if I'd be like hell no or hell yeah, whatever, But if I'm not and I'm really not, and I feel like, damn, that's how you see me a nigga, that'll do that whatever whatever it is. So I'm not in my eyes, I mean in my heart, I'm not who. You don't see me the way I want you to see me? So how can I really respect you or love you properly?
Speaker 6: But what if you said that you're not fucking her and you is? Now how am I supposed to move.
Speaker 3: If i'm If I if I lie, then ship you probably see me like that. That's who That's who I am. I'm saying if if if.
Speaker 2: You do some ship and see me in a way that I am not, that just goes against my morals. How do you see me?
Speaker 3: How can I How can you tell me you love me? How can you tell me you're you're for me? Because I know how I would feel if I looked at a person that way.
Speaker 4: But most times bank women don't just come off and see you as no fuck ass nigga. Most times it's because you done did some bullshit to them for them to.
Speaker 19: See you as that.
Speaker 4: I am not gonna.
Speaker 2: Leave. Who finna go through that every day?
Speaker 3: But Gus, if you can't deal with it, don't try to act like you're don't try to hold up. Please let me get this off. Don't try to act as if though you're over something. Just say, baby, it's gonna take time. I'm trying to deal with this. Don't try to act like you over something. And then we argue about uh, who gonna uh why ain't come pump your gas when that ain't the argument. We're arguing about the ship that you're not heal from. But you don't know how you tell you told me that you over it, so you can't bring that ship back up. So now we just have a little nick picked bullshit about about that same ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, a little therapy, don't hurt little therapy. Sit down with the mediator. You know, that's what therapists are you.
Speaker 3: But but most women, bro, I went to therapy before told the therapy. She knows she was talking about. You know, most women, if you don't take their side, they don't want to hear. They ain't up on their friends. I don't want to he that she's stupid.
Speaker 4: I wanna talk about stupid.
Speaker 2: Should I find that one friend that's gonna be my life? I ain't stupid, and I'm the one not tripping. Am I tripping?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 3: You don't even call you don't even call the homegirl who you know gonna check you when you wanna be right tonight? I want to be right tonight. I ain't calling it bitch, she's stupid. She don't know she gonna say she gonna always on the niggas side. But now she telling you the truth? Yeah, m hm, you I need to say, girl, he called me a bitch, but you left out.
Speaker 2: The part of what you said.
Speaker 4: I want to know what I'm wrong. Tell me?
Speaker 2: Can you take it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: I can, and it don't matter if I could take it or not.
Speaker 2: Just tell me.
Speaker 3: But some dudes, and some dudes don't want to. Most dudes want to stay out of the caddy shit. So if I know what type of girl I got and what type of attitude she got, I know what I can say and what I could bring to her without her getting offended. So things going smooth. I ain't finna offend you like a woman can. Things to be going smooth. And you could just disrupt this ship. Damn they were just doing good for thirty minutes. Yea disrupt the piece for nothing.
Speaker 4: But her piece might get disrupted, but she'll come back down.
Speaker 2: Nah, baby, because at the end of the day, I can.
Speaker 3: I can get over this because I don't want you to feel I can tell you in a way to let you know I didn't like that, or I didn't before.
Speaker 2: I just talk at you.
Speaker 3: Most women don't like that you say certain thing in them. Hey, you ain't my dad, and now you're controlling. But this is what I want to I want to tell you this. I don't know how else to express myself to say, Hey, I don't like that ship, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Why are you talking to me like that? I don't know.
Speaker 3: So how do you do Either Either you're too aggressive or you emotional withdrawing.
Speaker 2: Either controller or your emotional with drawings. That's no middle.
Speaker 4: What do you do? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I just let you have it like ship, bab yeah babe, yeah yeah. So you're just gonna dismiss the conversation.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna say nothing. That's the problem.
Speaker 12: Say nothing. That's a line.
Speaker 3: But if i'm if I'm backing forth with you now you're looking at me like I sound like a bitch nigga always. But they say, we gotta wrap it up, man, we can do this ship all night.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: I appreciate y'all. Y'all had a good time. I know we're talking in circles. Yeah, shanel what we're doing, y'all listen. We're doing this again next month in a different state. Okay, so make sure y'all pay attention. This thing about to be big.
Speaker 4: Okay. We appreciate you guys coming to make sure you watch the episode and post it on your instagrams, into into stories all that great stuff, and tell them bank perspectives with bankers.
Speaker 2: Now we let are y'all here. Y'all got your last words.
Speaker 5: Look, I appreciate y'all coming out listening to us. We're gonna do this a little bit more. But again, I appreciate y'all shassa model, follow me, connect with me. I'm trying to connect with everybody a little bit more. And so, yeah, I had a good time.
Speaker 6: You know, everybody always y'all, even though y'all had a whole bunch of shit to say about everything I had to say.
Speaker 4: But it is what it is.
Speaker 6: But follow me on social media underscore Jojo alonzo j O j.
Speaker 18: O A L O N.
Speaker 2: And so I thought you said you working on that ship though Jojo work I am.
Speaker 12: I just talked shit.
Speaker 2: You look crazy. You know you'll look crazy. Yeah, okay, that's good. That's good. That's the first step. Yeah, yeah, this was cool. This is cool. I'm a little high right now. I feel good. A lot of high. Speak up a little bit Kodak. Yeah, uh nah, this is cool. This is cool.
Speaker 11: I feel good right now. Happy Friday, y'all. Follow me on Instagram, Big on me, call y'all. Tune into our show on the radio ninety six point one to beat Joge on Big Homie Show, seven pm the midnight mo Day through Thursday.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to say that, I know, I know, I know you have to.
Speaker 3: I want to give a shout out to uh to Anderson man, y'all give give a handclup dog and he.
Speaker 2: And nah real set Jones. I love you court Stone, I love y'all.
Speaker 3: I appreciate y'all perspective with Bank and Seaniel live, We live very much.
Speaker 2: I wish I had Blair talking, but she didn't want saying that. You bet that shoot birds at me.
Speaker 4: And one more thing, y'all. I a book that comes out tomorrow. It's called The Fifth Time is a Charm. I have a book for release party tomorrow. So follow me on Instagram, y'all come pull up on me. Where is where it's at the place called Benk and Bougie right off of Howard Meal. But if y'all follow me on Instagram Seanelle Knard, that's s h A U n E l l k E n n A r D. I know that's real long. But tomorrow is from seven to nine. We're doing it big. We're talking about the book and I mean Amazon number one.
Speaker 12: Seller, a.
Speaker 2: Right grin now.
Speaker 3: We really appreciate y'all. Man, Thank y'all again. Man, And for the record, I wouldn't be a man without a woman. So that's just what it is we love women. We're not bias. We're just trying to understand each other and really trying to just say something that might spark y'all mind, cause it ain't.
Speaker 8: Us as y'all.
Speaker 13: Alright, on that note, go ahead and uh crank up. Appreciate everybody for coming out takes or whatever. After follow everybody else on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Do all that.
Speaker 1: Another fa episode of Perspective with Big Bank. Follow on Instagram at Big Bank at Yo Yo Yo.
Speaker 2: Don't miss an episode of Perspective with Bank.
Speaker 3: Perspective with Bank or production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and our executi producers are Dollar Bishop, Chanel Collins and produced by Aaron A.
Speaker 2: King Howard What Up Game.
Speaker 3: For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio Apple podcast. Wherever you get your favorite shows, make sure you follow Big Bank ATL Perspective with Bank with a K.
Speaker 2: Make sure you like to strive comment to the Big Fat Network pay