Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast. So this started because you guys were like, what are some juicy questions? And then you're like, oh, who's the most famous person in your phone? And I was like, oh my gosh. First of all, this throws people over that when people click on my phone like in front of me, like I'll be like, oh, I'm so bad at like putting that in. Will you put your contact in? Or will you put your like look at that email. I have friends that are like, why do you have one hundred and fifty thousand unread emails? And I was like, I don't know. How mean do you have? Like this is my brain? Okay? So yes, So you guys were like, hey, are you open to doing like a question like who's the most famous person in your phone? And I and I think, I I don't think.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I hate when I question myself and I say, I think when I know exactly what I said? Because the memory of an elephant steel trap? What is it elephant? Why is it elephant?
Speaker 2: They never forget? Yeah, elephants never forget.
Speaker 1: How do they know? They asked them, like, how do they know? Elephants never forget?
Speaker 2: The same way they know a goldfish forgets every thirty seconds. I didn't have that.
Speaker 1: Why imagine goldfish know everything. They're just like I just want to be fed. I just want to be like adored. So I'm just gonna be like cute, cute and just knows their angles.
Speaker 2: Like that's why they're happy in fishbols.
Speaker 1: They know their angles. Okay, back to my phone. I have so many people in my phone that I was like, I don't even know, and who's to determine who is the most famous because we all have a different perception of who is famous. Who is someone that wows us might not impress others. So then my brain, which isn't organized but is very creative, was like, wait, I think we have something else here. I think I have so many people on my phone that we could actually go into categories and this would be fun to do. I like a good mood board, love a Pinterest board, So let's do Tori's phone board and throughout areas and I probably could put I mean like, are we talking movie stars? Are we talking TV stars? Are we talking reality stars? Are we talking designers? Are we talking fashion? Like self help? Like it could keep going?
Speaker 2: How about you start with somebody that you think, like the last text message was probably awkward or weird, like there was a picture or something or a conversation you wish you like got back to that. Maybe they texted you and you didn't answer back or like something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. It's like everybody.
Speaker 2: Do you find that you don't text people back when they text you and ask you stuff?
Speaker 1: Somebody? No, I have really good intentions. I have a really busy life, and I really enjoy people, and I like to take the time. I'm also OCD about grammar. I'm like, I'm a writer as well, so when I'm writing somebody, I like to have time to focus on what I'm doing. So if someone asks, So if someone's like hi, Paes, anyone out there, if you're texting me, just say hi, and I'll be like hi, Like I'll text you right back. I have no like endgame. I'm not like being like oh the girl vibe or anything like oh a boy texting me and I have to wait like a day to text him back. Like I'm not like that. I mean I'll wait an hour or two at times, but uh, anyway, Yeah, So but if you ask me a question and it gets too long and you're asking how my life is. If you're asking for multiple questions, I'm going to ghost you. And it's not on purpose, because I'm moving at such a fast pace in such a busy life, not writing anything ever down. It's all in my brain, which is not okay, including my calendar. Everything that's I'm like, oh my god, yes, I want to answer this person. I have so much to update them. I have so many questions for them. I'm going to get back to them later, and then later turns into sometimes it doesn't happen, and then if I run into them in person, I'm like, oh my god, and I'm so honest that like I can't even be like, hi, great to see you did it. I have to be like, I am so sorry. I know that you texted me, and I like, and it could be like four years later I'll remember and I've probably in my head felt guilty about it for four years, but still was like, okay, yeah, yeah, I got to get back to that person. And then it's a year, and then it's two years, three years and four years. Sorry in my family. Now I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: There's one person you said that really intrigued me currently, which was a day.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I am friends with Aubryo day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, it's just like one of the biggest stories.
Speaker 1: Like really, it depends on who you're asking, right, depends on well, if you're listening to misspelling, you're probably very fascinating with this, So yep, proceed.
Speaker 2: I feel like Aubrey was like the original like person out there being like, dude, there's some weird stuff here, but I'm just curious, Like, that's an awesome person to have in your phone right now. But obviously I'm assuming that you just had a long frend. How'd you guys meet?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Aubrey and I met when I was doing my reality show Torri and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood on Oxygen with my family. She had her new show, I'm forgetting the name of it. We it's just Aubrey, I'm not sure, and we met at the Oxygen Bravo upfronts and totally hit it off and didn't stay in touch, and then we came to find out like a year ago. I'd say that we have the same hairstylus in front in common and my friend and hairstylist Laura said, do you know Aubrey? And I was like, oh my god, I do know Aubrey. Oh my god. I loved her. Like we had this like magical moment we connected and then I continue to have a million babies and she went on to have a huge career and like you know, and anyway, uh so we connected back at the hair salon and wow, she talk about someone and this is I don't know, there's such a public perception about everybody, but this is someone, at least from my perspective. Getting to know her as like an adult not being wrapped up in any of the news. I was like, Wow, this is a smart woman. She's smart, she's creative, she's OCD like me, which I appreciate, can't delegate literally does everything runs like all her businesses like, but she knows what she wants and she knows what's best for her brand and God, and so we really bonded over that. And then she was like, can I ask you a question? She said, I'm not an actress. I have an audition and I don't do this. And I was asked to audition for a Ryan Murphy project and I was like, oh my god, that's my dream and so then I stole her sides and then I submitted my audition. I still didn't get the part, but I'm just kidding. So I rehearsed it with her, and it was really fun because she was really good. And she was like, I don't know I to put myself on self tape and it's this whole thing and we just like give me direction. And I was like, actually, you just read it with me, like we were rehearsing, and I was like, don't change a thing, and don't let someone tell you to change a thing. Don't let someone you know, a friend tell you like, oh, put on this voice, we this character. I was like, my gut is they're coming to you because Notorious historically he loves merging, you know, storylines with you know, what's happening in the public currently and real people and pop culture, like that's his jam. And she was like, okay, I don't know. I don't know any of that. I was like yes, I was like, so he wants you for this part, so it's yours to lose. She didn't get it. I don't know why she didn't get it. I just asked her this like a month ago. I was like, did you get that Ryan Murphy project. She's like no, and I was like, well, I got to tell you you did a great job. So just just FYI someone hired Aubrey o Day to act because she's actually really good. Okay, But on top of that, I realized that she's an amazing photographer. So she takes a lot of my photos and photos that I don't post or put out there, but like when I'm feeling good, my hair's done right, and you know if they're allegedly is like a boy and like she's so great at being like I'll be like this is my only good side and she's like, no, it's not. She's like she's so empowering, which I love. And she'll just be like shooting photos. She knows, the lighting, she knows and I was like, and then she edits them and I was like, she's like, you don't need editing, like look look at this. She's like, I'm just gonna like I'm talking editing, like not face tuning, not taking in bodies. Like she's such a brilliant photographer that she'll like the exposure on the lighting like things like that. She's super talented. So I have photos that she's taken to me, like with my hair done and I'm in like you know, braun underwear, like something that would be considered you know, a personal photo that would be racy that maybe was for a boy. Yeah, photo boudoir photos. Well, it used to be like a thirst trap photo.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just kidding, Like what it's not the version of like when guys send you dick pics. It's like because girls don't do that, right, girls don't send like do they what? Huh? Hey, it's a whole new world for me. Are you telling girls do this? Like girls take pictures of the like they're oh and like send that.
Speaker 2: No. No, but on the Housewives, I've seen a lot of them. A lot of the women do Boo dwarf photos and give that as a gift to their husbands.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna send you some of the photos she's taken to me in various times, like they're so hot, and then she has she has encouraged me like some other friends like Denise Richards and Bella Thorne and like to do only fans. Aubrey's like, yeah, I'm I don't know, I'm not there. I don't know, like how could Donna Martin ever be accepted. I'm only fans, like it can't.
Speaker 2: Be Take pictures of Donna Martin's feet.
Speaker 1: Wait, I've really good. I've told you this before. No, Okay, Tori has some of the best feet this side of the Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't have to get racy. You could just do feet Donna Martin's feet. That's how exactly how Donna Martin would be a.
Speaker 1: Way. Wait wait, I actually the only time I ever entertained, like seriously entertained, and like I said, Denise, Bella, Aubrey, They've all said to me, you got to do this like it's and I'm like, I'm a mom, you know. And Denise and I we discussed on my podcast, have had various conversations about this, and you know, Aubrey and Bella and like everyone feels the same, like you know you do it, you're coming with there's all different types. The only time I actually considered it is when Whitney Cummings did it, because I was like, Okay, that's different, Like she's a comedian, you know, she's putting stuff on there. But then at some point I was like, are we still thinking like only fans and she's like nope. I was like, okay, cool. I always listened to her. Wait wait, the feet thing interests me though, because do I have to say it's my feet though? Because right, there's two things here, a conversation and this is a long time ago, this is before. So initially there's a whole hubbub about me being on OnlyFans, and it's because I was on my friend Jeff Lewis's radio show and I was telling him what it transpired over Christmas dinner and I'm just like lah, blah blah, here's my life and you know, da da da, and not thinking anything of it. And I was telling him about this fascinating conversation that came up about OnlyFans and how at the dinner table, and it was it was Christmas dinner, so we were exhausted. Obviously, this is cut back to three years ago. I would say two to three years ago, still a Dean at the time. It was. The conversation was with all my kids were there with Dean and we were all sitting there and somehow only Fans came up. And I was like, well, actually, you know, I and we were we had ordered in Chinese food because I was like, oh my god. I just went balls to the wall and like did Christmas next level? Christmas Eve? All day Chris stuff and dinner came and I was like, oh, please don't make me make the turkey, and so yeah, we froze that turkey. I think it's still in a freezer somewhere. I should throw that out, but we ordered in Chinese food. We're all sitting around, we're tired. All the kids were on their phone, and only fans came home. I was like actually defending it. Knowing nothing about it at the time. I was like, oh, my friend Denise Richards is on there, and they were like what. And I think Dean was like, didn't know of the story, and I was like, oh yeah yeah. I was like, well, her daughter Sammy joined it, and a lot of backlash, and she stepped in and said this is just for me, like reading the news, not even hearing it from her, Like you know, she stepped in and said, well, you know, this is just wrong, Like she's on there doing bikini photos and she's you know, supporting her herself. She's an adult, and this makes it's like a double standard here because you know, when I was her age I was doing, you know, wild things the movie and I was, you know, not just bikini stuff like frontal nuty like boobs and everything showing. And that was okay because I'm an actress and this is like why is this looked down upon? So to prove a point, she joined OnlyFans and then she started making so much money that she was like, Okay, this is a viable side hustle. So I'm telling the family this and a lot of like I knew, like I'm like, I was like, well, I read it anyway, I'm telling the family this. And to prove my point, I was like, yeah, she's on there now. So I went on to OnlyFans and you know, beautiful pictures of her. I subscribed and at the time I didn't know how it worked, and I was like, okay, how does this work? And it said, you know, to get a DM from Denise. So I stupidly, instead of texting, oh, I did text her. I texted her and I said hey, I said, Merry Christmas, because we've been friends forever. Merry Christmas, sitting here at the Christmas dinner table and I'm on your Only Fans site. But I have to subscribe. So I'm going to send you a DM. Well then, oh, only fans. They're brilliant. Let me just tell you, like they get you hooked because it alludes to the fact like, hey, if you subscribe and pay like a fee, you'll get something special from Denise. So I'm like, okay, So I waited. I waited. I'm like, you guys, wait for it, wait for it. And then I was like, oh my god, okay, we're almost done with Christmas dinner or the Chinese food, like everyone wants to go to bed. She hadn't responded yet it was Christmas night, like obviously she's not going to I'm like, okay, fine, I'm just gonna I'm gonna pay once in DM or thinking it's like damn, like she's gonna get right back to me. Oh boy. But then I went down a rabbit hole of OnlyFans, you guys, and I'm not gonna lie. It went beyond that. Yeah, you get addicted to these things. They like draw you in. And it was like hi, and I'm saying it like it's her voice, like it was like, you know, hi. So let's say I'm making up a number because I don't remember it was twenty one ninety nine and so I you'll get a personalized message from Denise, and so here I am thinking, I'm like, hi, it's tea, Like, oh god, I'm such a dummy anyway, and then there were like emojis, right because that's like a thing they do, and OnlyFans like, oh, if you want to see the peach And I didn't know. So I'm confused because I'm like thinking, we wait, is a peach of is a peacher? Or is a peach your butt? And I was totally confused. So I was like, which one is it? What is it? You guys don't know.
Speaker 2: The peach is the butt?
Speaker 1: It is? Why do I think it was the puss? I thought peach was your puss.
Speaker 2: No, peach is the butt? What is your puss? I don't know if there is one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if you tell me it's water signs, I'm going to vomit.
Speaker 2: No, that just means you're wet. But I think, yeah, peaches the booty. See No one like, oh, oh, our intern just chimed in a taco?
Speaker 1: Wait, female or male? Told you this intern?
Speaker 2: It's a female intern.
Speaker 1: Wait, taco, It's okay. I didn't need to know that.
Speaker 2: Booty Taco?
Speaker 1: What are boobs?
Speaker 2: Wait? Then didn't we start talking about like whoo is a celebrity in your phone? I'm so.
Speaker 1: Like, I am so in this to win this because I am so focused. Oh my god. So wait, so allegedly if I was ever talking to a boy, because this is what this is the combos now, oh, yes, I'm talking to this guy. Oh you're only talking to him? Well no, no, no, like we're dating? So why did you say you're talking to him? Like huh, like why is that? When did that happen?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: If you were like not exclusive, but you've gone on dates, you're talking to a guy, and do they say that about us? Like, oh, I'm talking to this girl? Can you ask your intern? We don't know anything, right Christy? It's like, oh my god, how did this happen? How did life pass us?
Speaker 2: By way?
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. Can you ask where that came from?
Speaker 2: I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 1: So I'm talking. Yeah, so this guy I'm talking to. I was so confused the first time I heard that, a friend in their twenty said, like late twenty said that. I was like, oh my god, let's catch up. So are you dating anyone. I'm talking to this guy. Oh cool, are you gonna go on a date with him? Like when yeah, no, we've gone in dates. I said, I'm talking to this guy. Blew my mind. I was like, okay, well that's weird.
Speaker 2: Cool is I not the hooking up stage? She says, talking stage is pre relationship, let's commitment, but.
Speaker 1: It's still look at me. I'm so I'm so like buy the book in some ways and so like free Spirit in other ways. So weird. It's like my world's fight each other like all that. Like I'm so old fashioned, like I just want to like you know, and then you could tell them for you and like wear an apron and then I'm like in Black Kitten Hills and wear a collar. But it's like all world's combined.
Speaker 2: But I don't think before relationship is a situationship, right, But.
Speaker 1: You're not going to say that, Like no, it's the word like, oh my god, tell me what's happened. Oh I'm going to situation. I can't even say the word situationship.
Speaker 2: Just say you're dating or can you not say you're dating if you're just talking hanging out with but.
Speaker 1: You're not just talking like if you have physically seen the person in person, then you're didding. If you have kissed this human, how are you just talking?
Speaker 2: You're dating?
Speaker 1: What are you dating? Oh my god? And then yeah, no one wants to say like girlfriend boyfriend anymore, so you have to be like, oh, that's my guy. And then you're like, wa, that's yah. That sucks. Oh that's my girl. And you're like you're what, You're fucking fifty one year old girl? Thank you?
Speaker 2: I always she just chribed in. She said dating equals commitment in this day and age.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, oh my god? What seeing? Okay, how's this one?
Speaker 2: She says? Dating equals boyfriend plus a girlfriend. That's amazing. I don't know. I'm too old for this crap. So I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Where I'm fascinated. Wait, so what is it like like if we would say like, oh, I'm seeing that person, is that or that's out? That's old school?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like that. I like seeing I'm seeing that person.
Speaker 1: I like it because I'm more than talking to that person. I'm literally in like person seeing this person. So I'm seeing this person. Okay, anyway, can I go? Oh, I'm going back? Sorry, only fans we're throwing.
Speaker 2: The phones out the window. We'll do that the other.
Speaker 1: Day next week, next week, because I have a lot of people in my phone. You guys are.
Speaker 2: Really good name, really good name on that list.
Speaker 1: There's some such good names. It's okay, just just just keep listening and downloading maybe five stars? Can you help? Can you help about me? Give me a good review and only fans when I join. Just kidding anyway, So this conversation I'm robbing it at Christmas dinner. It progresses and like, oh, you know as Denise like, it says like you know DM me and you'll get to yes, it said Peach, which I pan it because here I am defending my friend, like no, she's you know, just doing this. She would never show this, and I thought it was puss, And I'm like, why is she showing puss? And then my one kid is sitting at the other end of the table. He's not listening. His headsbury on the phone. We can't get this kid like you ask him any question, including his name, and he no response, right head buried. And we're going back and forth like what year we do only fans like I don't know, that would be weird. I'm a mom of five. Well, look, Denise has three kids and she's doing it, and she's an actress, and you know, she's an entrepreneur, and like, you know, what's the worst. Anyway, back and forth, Whitney's doing it, Da da da da. And then all of a sudden, from the end of the table, I just hear you should do feet Finder, mom. You'd make so much money. I was like, feet Finder, What the hell is that? The one I am trying to describe to you guys is called wiki feet. It's our cake. It's the old school if no one makes money for him, and it's just literally showing celebrities feet. So he was like, people post pictures of their feet and they make money. It's like OnlyFans, but it's just feet. And I was like, uh, how do you know that? Clearly I need to like do some Parnzal forensics here on your phone. And then I was like, well, just hold me a little bit more and he was like yeah, and he's like, you have really good feet. He's like, I'm not being weird. You have good feet. You wouldn't have to show your body, you wouldn't have to show your face. You could say it's you and just put pictures of your feet. You'd make a great side hustle. I was like, thank you, I'll keep that in mind. Anyway, I was like, okay, everyone, let's get to bed. That was a great Christmas. Wow, what a combo. So then I go to bed that night and I couldn't shut my brain off. All my brain was thinking was wait, I just want to see if Denise DM me back, and what is this peach I'm going to see? So I did get a response back, you know, and it's kind of like electronic thing. It's for fans and they bait you though, and this is on everyone's only fans. Oh, here's a little tea, but if you want to see more, long story short, that night, you guys. The next day, my business manager calls me and she goes, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know how to put this, and I was like, it's okay, just what's happening and she's like, I think Dean is not only fans looking at girls.
Speaker 1: Might go what, and she goes, yeah, I know. I'm so sorry. I don't know what to tell you. And I go, hm, how much was spent? And she was like, god, it's like four hundred and fifty one dollars and twenty eight cents. I'm like, yeah, she goes, oh you knew, and I go, nah, it's my account. I went down the rabbit hole my friend Denise Richards last night. I couldn't stop paying her. I was tipping her. I wanted to see more. I don't know what happened. I spent all the money. It was me anyway, that was funny. And then let me about feet Finder. So I thought, like, okay, my kid's smart, like you know, he's not like coring his mom out. He's like, this is cool. I did a deep dive into feet Finder. Oh my gosh, you guys, people pay money for weird ash shit. They put it into like genres, which we're gonna do next week when I get to my phone list because we didn't get to it this week. It'll be like okay for dirty feet, for snagly.
Speaker 4: Toes, uh like toes holding food like it's the most it's the craziest shit you've ever seen, and not like not like sex stuff.
Speaker 1: It's just like weird shit. So I joined immediately. I'm just kidding, Wait should.
Speaker 2: I Yeah, I'm just telling you. Donna Martin To's would totally sell.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, you know what then, I'm not gonna lie. It's been a rough winter. Self care has not been my thing. I've been focused on the kids. I got to get one of those like full on, not just like heel. What is the heel scraper? Like I need a cheese grater, like it's it's I do have cute feet, really cute size six feet. If anyone's listening, I'm just kidding. I'm ant designers, like if you want to send me shoes or something funny enough, always had like size six feet. Always heard the myth like, oh, when you have babies, your feet grow. They did. They grew to a size seven. I'd like to report they're back to a six. Maybe a six and a half six sounds better. And I'm not into like tall heels anymore. If anyone wants to send me anything, oh, back to it. I need like a full on, like I just have some dry heels, so cute feet, cute toes, always getting polished, but like I need to like self care my heels. It's been dry winter on the footnote really quick, I got to clean up these dry heels. I did this once. Have you Chrissy, I'm just gonna further upset you. Tod Eggs, you hate feet done. Baby feet. It was like a phenomenon. It was all over YouTube. It's it's like the masks. One used mask, but you do it on your feet and you put it on and it's like this will me. I think it originally was like created in Korea somewhere. It's in anyway. You put it on your feet and there's a bunch of different copies with the OG. One was called baby feet and you put it on your feet and it's like a mask and you wear it and your feet shed like like a lizard shedding in skin or a snake shedding its skin for days until you have supposedly back to baby feet. And I was like where. So I tried it because I had a girlfriend trying and she was like, oh my god, you're about this baby feet and I'm like, no, I'm not cool enough cool or yeah, I'm a consumer anything. Once so I ordered it, put it on my feet, and I was like, I don't think it worked. Cut to four days later, we were at the grove and we were having like a Gallantine's night and it was like all my mom friends and we had done these baby feet and we were like dressed up cute because we were eating somewhere at the grove and taking like influencer pictures. And afterwards, I was like, you guys, I think Kendra Wilkinson was there, Oh my god? Who else was there? I and Zeering Zex wife was there. Beverly Mitchell from Seventh Heaven was there. Like we were all there together. We were like this hardcore mom group and we had taken cute pictures and heels and I was like, you guys, I did that baby feet you told me about My feet are killing me. And then somehow we were at the AMC in the theater and I was like, you guys, I can't make it. I gotta take off my shoes. These heels are killing me. And I sat tore on the carpet the AMC. I'm sorry to the grove and that's where I peeled off my skin like Frito's. I cleaned it up, you guys, I threw it away. I don't litter. Is there a market for my heel scrapings?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is that a thing could like on eBay? Oh, Chrissy boom. We just came up with a million dollar idea. I am going to joined feet Finder and I am gonna hold up my foot, show my cute foot, my dry heel, and then I'm going to scrape off just the dry skin. I am going to save it and then I can put that on an eBay to the highest bidder. Is that corny? I'm just kidding. I don't have corns like. It's just like Donna Martin. Oh there's some pun here, Okay, I'll get to it anyway. I think it's a business