Speaker 1: You guys caught me in the middle of doing a little voting.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, is that Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: I sorle. I do like the because I do have my mail.
Speaker 3: I'll probably vote in person, but I do have my mail in ballot, and I think I am going to enter all meetings from now on just being like.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you've caught me voting. Well, the one thing I will say is, I mean it's getting late anyway. But once once your vote is logged, they stop like texting your ship. Oh, because it comes up that you vote, so you're not you're not considered persuadable.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I didn't think they were keeping track that much.
Speaker 2: I voted sometime last week and I just realized I hadn't gotten any text.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 3: That's the biggest piece of news that we've ever had on this show. Get the text to stop voting.
Speaker 2: Start we got that's a point.
Speaker 1: That's the one thing there's automated bullshit. They're like, these.
Speaker 2: Democrats is dumb. Maybe hey, if you vote early, we'll stop texting you would get.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, yeah, we will leave you alone.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: That's vote.
Speaker 1: That's the feel good message I can bring to the pie.
Speaker 2: I'm going to vote today. Yeah, I have my mainland vallet too. I'm doing it today. Yeah, I surely haven't liked even in clocks that I haven't gotten any Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't even know. You're all of a sudden your life is like less burdened and you don't even know why.
Speaker 3: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three sixty one, Episode four of Deadly I Guys Stay, production of iHeartRadio. We are America's only undecided podcast. I wish I was decided. I would vote early, get the text messages to stop. But I just can't figure out between these too. I like them both so much. This is the podcast We're gonna take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. And it is Thursday, October twenty fourth, twenty twenty four. That means, I guess that means we're a week out from Halloween. So get your costumes ready, people, if you haven't already. My name is Jack O'Brien aka Donald Trump likes Arnold Palmer's dick.
Speaker 1: They say it's really huge. Whenever he speaks out, the pundits always shout Trump loves Arnold Palmer's big old dick.
Speaker 3: Do do do Do Do Do doo that one courtesy of the cast role Casanova on.
Speaker 1: The discord from three four news cycles ago, and Donald Trump just got a far away look in his eyes and started wistfully reminiscing about professional golfer Arnold Palmer's dick.
Speaker 3: Those were the days, weren't they, like twenty four hours ago, when stuff like that happened. Anyways, I'm thrilled to be joined in our second seat by an award winning podcast host, writer, producer, comedian actor. He hosts the must see live comedy show Comedian Feute.
Speaker 1: It's Jackies Neil.
Speaker 2: Don't let it fool you. Oh no, this is Jack kis Neil. What's up? That's it? That's all I got. I don't have anything prepared, but of course, what up, niggas you? I had that always always. How are we doing? Everybody? How you doing? Jack?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good man, It's great to have you. I'm in New York and in like an official iHeart studio, all there painted red, and we're still doing the show the exact same way over Loon, but just with so much more technology.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful thing. Man, While you're in New York. While you're in New York, make sure to get down to like Georgia or Pennsylvania or you know some of these places where swing say swing stays and like vote like fifty or forty times, knock on.
Speaker 3: Some doors, vote as many times as possible and clear absolutely, yeah, doing my part.
Speaker 2: You know you're not you know, if you're not voting a hundred times, you're not doing your part.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say, when I'm in New York, go ahead and make sure to take a bite.
Speaker 1: Out of the big apple, because that that is what I did last night.
Speaker 2: I know that I heard, so that's why I didn't say it.
Speaker 1: Was riding the rails.
Speaker 2: Akah.
Speaker 1: I took the subway to my sister's house. It was it was fun.
Speaker 3: It's good to see my sister and my nephews Jaquise. We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by another one of the very faces on Mount Zeitemore, hilarious and brilliant producer, TV writer. You know I'm from the podcast you ow it is this racist?
Speaker 1: It's Andrew Tdo tell you right now. I did not have time to do an a kaa because I literally I'm in the middle of voting. We're not doing video shit. Yeah, we're not doing video, but the video of the copy of the mill of Voting. It did occur to me as you were singing the aka is that civic Duty does rhyme with booty. So I was trying to figure out a way to work in Maybe I know I missed new Booty before, but it felt like it was there, but I just couldn't get it in the fifteen.
Speaker 2: Seconds I found juice something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that in that boy.
Speaker 3: Remember when Eminem lost his rhyme book, his rhyme notebook where he just like writes notebooks of writes reams of his rhymes out. I wonder were you the person who found it? Because I can't put that together on your own.
Speaker 1: That's pretty sure, Eminem and fucking the fucking insane clown Posse came out for Kamala in the last like two weeks. Yeah, well no, no, I should say. You know what, I can't speak for violent Jad. I believe it's Shaggy too, dope.
Speaker 2: I mean they're saying the entire i CP that that's what I've been seeing. It's like ll CP support or that is a massive upset. I did not see that coming.
Speaker 3: Have been more squarely like Trump must be fucking rod. I feel like he's reeling right now.
Speaker 2: Is real?
Speaker 1: I was square?
Speaker 2: Conservatives are calling Eminem woke. Now, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Did catch the virus.
Speaker 3: I mean it's probably it could just be that they're all, you know, hanging out with each other, the Detroit area entertainers and caught the woke mind virus from one.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly know, shame, a real shame.
Speaker 2: Now your vote on your ballot, Andrew, I did notice you, uh you wrote in DS Nuts as the as the presidential candidate. Can I wonder if enough people people write in Nuts to the point where he wins, which I know is possible, but like but but or she it's only.
Speaker 1: Impossible, is a man? But go ahead?
Speaker 2: Or it could be like, listen, you're right, these nuts has a winter they win. But did vote for a write in candidate, and it was like, these what would happen? I know, you guys don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 1: But I was.
Speaker 3: Having this very conversation with my eight year old nephew last night because he was like, literally, I could win the presidency. They could like if I write me in and you write me in, and yeah, yeah, I mean that is technically, and I did tell him you'd never beat these nuts.
Speaker 2: You never beat these nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you always be talking about your to your nephew about beating That's why Uncle I got that big unk energy.
Speaker 2: It comes Uncle Jack again, I was talking about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, these nuts. I feel like like if there was somehow compulsory voting, we would find that some insane like just like meme fucking write in would always win. That is my guess. If it's just like you've got to vote, you have to vote, or like we're going to fucking you know, tax you or whatever would.
Speaker 2: Be five hundred thousand dollars if you don't vote.
Speaker 1: And that's when that's when every candidate is like changing their name legally to these nuts at the last minute, right right, And.
Speaker 3: That feeling there are examples of like weird writing candidate like Mickey Mouse won a weird, weirdly large portion of the vote. And I say weirdly because again fucked up policy, like fucked up things they've said Palestine and just imperialism in general.
Speaker 1: This is I mean, Vicky's got a long history of of just incredibly fucked up things against the Japanese. I recall He's there's He's.
Speaker 2: You know, make you beyond that shit, beyond that shit.
Speaker 1: I mean, you heard what they're singing at the end of Full Metal Jacket. I don't I don't have to tell you guys those are his boys. Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Andrew, We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment by asking you, uh, search has reoverrated underrated, which I know you have prepared because you've known about this for a long time. But first I'm going to tell the listeners a couple of things we're talking about. So John Kelly, Trump's right hand guy during his first administration, has come out and reiterated a bunch of things that we kind of already knew, but like things that seem important as people make this upcoming decision. I just wanted to look at the front page of the New York Times as that news was hitting, just to see what they were doing, and it was just interesting, like where where they're what they thought the most important stories were.
Speaker 1: At this moment.
Speaker 3: The makers of Blade Runner twenty forty nine are suing Elon Musk for ripping off their dystope, So we just wanted to look at how he did that, and how makers of current tech are ripping off in general, like this trend where they're just like, yeah, that would actually be tight if everything looked like that literal dystopia that.
Speaker 1: That person imagined.
Speaker 3: We'll ask if the Republican Party is fully fucked without Trump. We will look at the McDonald's quarter pounder e Coli outbreak. I learned a couple of things from that story about e Coli and about McDonald's, and also about the deep state, because there's a big conspiracy theory going around that this is all being engineered by the deep state to taint Trump's election winning stunt where he pretended to be a fry cook at McDonald's and everybody fell for it. All of that plenty more. But first, Andrew T we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that is revealing about who you are?
Speaker 1: Oh man, all right, this is this is more of like a like mindset, like this is this is how my train of thought works, because it's real stupid. I was on I guess technically it was Instagram reels, but I was looking at well, clearly a TikTok this morning, and the term a brosexual, a bro sexual, abrosexual, abrosexual, probably aberrosexual. But you're already seeing where in my mind and it's oh my god. Okay, here we go. I'm just gonna read the AI generated answer to this, which is almost certainly flawed. But sexual orientation where a person sexual and romantic attraction levels change over time. Okay, and yeah, I will say my reason for looking it up was to make sure it wasn't something like fucked up or something I shouldn't make fun of because I wanted to tweet. Is abrosexuality just being a trated to one specific bro? And that was exactly where my brain I thought she was about to say, yeah, because I I just I don't. I don't. I guess I don't know if fucking I assume Greek for abro to mean anything to me besides a bro.
Speaker 3: I thought away would be being attracted to your homie or something related to ambrosia.
Speaker 1: But yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Sure, can you say that definition one more time?
Speaker 1: Abersexuality is a sexual orientation again AI generated. I don't know if it's where.
Speaker 3: It's actually impossible to do research anymore beyond that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, disclaimer, Yeah, I refuse to scroll down my phone. My phone screen actually stoped the caps when I try to scroll. Where a person's sexual and romantic attraction levels change over time. Again AI A pros people who are abersexual may experience fluctuations in the intensity of their attraction and who they are attracted to. For example, an abersexual person been maybe attracted to men one one one moment, and then not be attracted to anyone a few weeks later.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I mean I guess I could see a world where like, yeah, like, at just this base level, you don't have an attraction to someone like you would blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: But again, that doesn't seem like it's only one person. It feels like everybody feels like sexuality is a spectrum and it definitely changes over time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the prefix abro means delicate or graceful. Again, fucking AI generated I don't know is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, AI has broken the Internet and it is represented on the Pride flag.
Speaker 1: There's a separate abrosexual Pride flag with pink, white, and green, so sort of classic under ripe watermelon.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I've been on I've been we we all have. We all have been doing this long enough, and we've all been doing things where we've had fans of our work long enough for or we know, like there's somebody who's listening who's probably not happy with we're saying. Then to that person, I apologize. But also all I'm saying is you are not alone. You're not alone.
Speaker 3: If it's an identity that you feel good about identifying with, that's great. I just feel like, yeah, there's a there's a lot of us out here, you know, people who whose sexual attraction changes.
Speaker 2: Just like Mike said, you are not you know.
Speaker 1: For copyright, And I'm glad we brought it back to Michael Jackson. What is Andrew something you think is underrated? Underrated? I'm gonna say this one, but I'm realizing there's a I would write myself a ninety eight percent chance I have already said this on this show at some point. Pre made salad dressing I fucking under underrated. I think, just like a fucking any given I've been trying to I've been I've been trying to have salad for breakfast, which also that's not underrated, that's gross. But I'm just trying to start my day in a certain way because I don't know's I.
Speaker 3: Guess the produce isn't wilted yet.
Speaker 1: Well that's part of it, is like I keep Here's here's the mind game I play with myself is I buy too much lettuce at Costco, and then I don't want to throw away or have wilting lettuce. So I am like plowing through lettuce as as like moodang levels just fucking ye, chomping. And for a long time I was one of those dickheads that was like, well, surely it is a simple flick of the wrist to whip up a vinagret, but I wasn't doing it, and and so as a habit thing, just pour on the hidden valley. I don't give a fuck. It's even bad for you, Like I get it, but like I just I just am. I'll fucking see you in hell before this lettuce turns. Yeah, so whatever's aggressive way to say that, whatever it can see you in hell.
Speaker 3: Premate's all dressing also a great thing to marinate like chicken in yeah, oh yeah, salad dressing is the best thing to just have hanging around in a fridge. You can it really like the vinigarette based ones, like they don't really go bad very I don't know, or at.
Speaker 1: Least they haven't for me, not at the volume I'm plowing through these. I'm like three bottles of bun.
Speaker 3: And you're doing it just straight up a handful of lettuce with a shot of salad dressing.
Speaker 1: Close. I'm like, I'm like the Kanye West baby oil of just bottles of fucking ranch. I'm the did cancel me please? I'm the Diddy level. I'm the Diddy levels of baby oil of fucking of ranch dressing.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting, gone crank with thousands hidden valley ranch and.
Speaker 2: Go like, so get that ship from us, leave us out.
Speaker 1: Of Oh my god, fucking awful. What is something you think is overrated? I'm gonna say, calie sober, which is what I've been sort of doing, which is where you only have weed. Yes, I've been taking some time off of alcohol. It fucking sucks. I'm just like so stoned all the time and like and like kind of basically non functional the second the sun goes down. But I don't feel as bad in the morning, which is the one sober lighting. But that's like turning me into a morning person, which I'm not. So I have the worst of all worlds which I wake up. I'm unwillingly waking up at the crack of dawn, but I am still like sleepy and out of it in the evening. I know, I don't as good as you're gonna feel. Well, yeah, yeah, I got I guess I gotta. I gotta move into like like New Mexico Sober or whatever and just math. But math, yeah, yeah, yeah, the whole process of waking up because you never get to sleep.
Speaker 2: Cali Sober is always interesting to me. I mean I do. I am a firm believer that we's better for you than alcohol as far as it's your body.
Speaker 1: That's largely why I started. But he is not that great, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you're still just like you know, like I know we we smoke a lot in California, but it's not as social, yeah, as you can be, you know, because you still got to like go outside and you know, you gotta light up. You gotta have the circle or you got somebody has to have the weed worst versus like if they I believe like Cali Sober will become more social and more of a fun thing to be when we start opening up more weed cafes in California. Yeah, if we open up where you can actually like go to a place smoking, you can eat and like you know, commune with people, I think it'll be like, uh, it'll be even more fun to be Calie's sober.
Speaker 1: I think those those places because I feel like when they started legalizing weed, like people tried those businesses. And here's my guess as to why that shit doesn't work is like it's much harder to get someone to buy like ten joints in a night, whereas you can get someone to buy ten shots. Sure, like you.
Speaker 3: Can have one joint and immediately be like I'm I'm waiting too high right now. The last thing I want is anymore.
Speaker 1: I think the business model's tough.
Speaker 2: I mean, but like Amsterdam has it, like with a coffee shops and so they figured so like it. Probably it isn't like a I mean, I do have a few bars, and I know tourists at those places up and shit like that. But like I think like food has to be a.
Speaker 1: Big yeah to it, Like you had to make money some other way.
Speaker 2: You got to make the money like from like food and people just being able to sit down and smoke and eat and like laugh and like have game like you you know what, you want to open a business. We can do this, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Miles's pitch is that they just need to do it at movie theaters, which absolutely that would be just have.
Speaker 1: Like optional movie theaters.
Speaker 3: Essentially, you know there's oh my god, there's a weed bar, and then you have weed far movies.
Speaker 1: And you basically you're just re up for ten dollars every hour if you don't want to move from your seat.
Speaker 2: And then also you gotta be able to talk like that. You gotta be able to fucking talk in the movie. Like if you phone had me smoke, because I smoke and I go watch horror movies, doesn't makes you more fun for me, because I'll be I am like, I will become like the stereo, not in a disruptive way like people be, but I will become the stereotypical man. I don't go in there. I'll come on now, come on now, all ship you know. I mean that would because I'm high and like, so if I'm gonna be smoking and a movie, you gotta I want this to be sound for everybody, Like we're gonna be giggling and talking and laughing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and guess who's not gonna give a shit about you talking during the movie.
Speaker 1: The other extreme one, Yeah.
Speaker 2: People on the stone.
Speaker 1: It costs five dollars for every half hour to stay in the seat. Stay as long as or long or as little as you want. But you're renting the chair. Movies are just playing. You can order food on your phone.
Speaker 2: We cracked it would be.
Speaker 1: Great, We cracked keys, cracked it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think people, I think the only not downfall. But what will happen is you will start to get people who will try to fuck in the movie theater because it will It will put you in like nobody else is around.
Speaker 3: We're adding businesses at an alarming rate. But I do think like an hour like motel with like one of those love like heart shaped hot tubs in it could be a good addition movie that can be do.
Speaker 2: Or put a little canopy over your two seats and just zip it up.
Speaker 1: That's too much. I don't like that so many people are gonna be jacking off, and then after each person goes, you basically got to like close the canopy again, fill it completely with bleach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a float pool, Like what are what are those like sensory deprivation tanks. Yeah, they just like replace it.
Speaker 1: Im not listen, these are all details though. We're just fucking talking logistics because I.
Speaker 3: Feel so I'm just incidentally mentioning a business that we should probably add a sensory deprivation tank. Just this is this is an adult entertainment complex, but like in the pornographic way, you know, yeah, adult entertain you might as well also add a sky zone for adults, like where adults can just you know, get high and then jump on trampolines.
Speaker 1: I will say it is crazy that there is not just like a walk up sensory deprivation tank on like the Las Vegas Strip, just like a little you know, like like just like one of those like side businesses next to a casino or in the wear casino malls and you just like be alone and it's quiet for like fifteen minutes, or they are an absolute mess to like just imagining the amount of bacterial infections that people get at those things is yeah, I've done it once, and yeah, it's like I had a minor scrape on my leg and it like was burning because of all the chemicals in the water. Because legally there has to be, because I think it's mostly salt, but yeah, sensory deprivation. You're it's you alone with the flora and fauna of every person that's ever been in that year, just the biome of every Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break, we'll come back, we'll talk about the news. We'll be right back. And we're back.
Speaker 3: And so there's some stories are I guess being reiterated about Donald Trump in light of the fact that we are how many days away, like less than two weeks away, less than two weeks away, yeah, yeah, and about.
Speaker 2: Three weeks well three.
Speaker 1: Once again, I will just say, I know we said at the top, if you if you send in your ballot now you are that you get way way, if not zero texts from people, because it just gets flags that you voted, and they don't bother trying to convince you anymore, convince you. Yeah, that's brilliant, brilliant. It's the best reason to do energy to getting.
Speaker 3: My phone is blowing up, although I also am out of the state of California and it's quieted down a bunch, so they apparently know where I am and no if I voted or not.
Speaker 2: That's cool, I will, I will say I did early vote, put my put my ballot in a ballot box for this stinky ass country last week or so, and I've gotten less I've gotten I can't remember the last like text I've gotten maybe one, and it was local. It was like, you know, hey, Burbankian, but like, yeah, it stopped quite a bit for me.
Speaker 1: They call you guys, Burbankians. I guess what else would they call you?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sure yes I have heard that term, but you know, invesment.
Speaker 1: For bankers, that's what I would call your asses. All right.
Speaker 3: So the story that we're getting is from John Kelly, who, according to The New York Times in this article, spent more time behind closed doors in the White House with President Trump than anyone else. And he has come out and kind of that there's been isolated quotes from people who like talked to him, you know, being like Trump really likes Hitler, Trump wishes he could be more like Hitler. And he just did a like long interview on audio with The New York Times where he's basically saying Trump in his first term like desperately wanted to be a fascist. He had to like constantly push back against him. If he wins this time, he will essentially end democracy as we know it and.
Speaker 1: Rule as a fascist.
Speaker 3: He also discussed this is a quote from the article discussed and confirmed previous reports that mister Trump had made admiring statements about Hitler, had expressed contempt for disabled veterans, and had characterized those who died on battlefield for the United States as losers and suckers. Yeah, and again, Yeah, spent the most time with him during his first presidency. Seems genuinely freaked out. Particularly he points out like his recent comments about using the military against what he called the enemy within were so dangerous. He felt like that's why he's like being like okay, So like, just to reiterate, he told me quote Hitler did some good things, and I had to be like, that's that's not an okay thing to say. And I'm a bad guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very it's very funny to me. Not funny. I don't know if that's the right word. And I'm sure I'm not about to say anything that hasn't been said on this podcast or that I've probably even said. But we have been going through this now for almost nine years. Right, yeah, closer to a decade. And and by this, I mean they're you know, they they have the same when they're smoke, there's fire, like the whole planet is on fire based on like all the things that Trump has said he has portrayed now that he's done when he was in office, and it like all doesn't matter. Yeah, like if you know, like they at this point, I am, I'm like, nothing that he's ever gonna say is gonna surprise me. We already have seen the presidency. We we know the presidency like his looks like, we know what a presidency like his will likely look like going forward if he gets back into office. And not to pivot, but it's just making the fact that it feels like the opposite side is so actively trying to lose an election, Like it's just like it is. It is so because like his people are going to vote for his Like this notion of undecided voters is a farce. There are no undecided voters, no.
Speaker 1: Okay except us.
Speaker 3: Options and still collecting information and serious things so much we just don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Deep think that's fair.
Speaker 2: That's fair, And you know what, I was wrong when I said that, and my My granddad was an undecided voter and he passed away. So I'm going to be voting for him, and I don't know how I'm going to vote on his side yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, got both sides, both sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cancel each other out. It's just I you know, like it should be if you hear, Yeah, Hitler has some good ideas that should be so immediately disqualifying and is to me at least. I don't know how it is for YouTube, but to me, it's just like that sounds no more weird to me coming out in his mouth than the sky is blue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah it doesn't, but it is. It is a good reminder. I guess like that's is like it just.
Speaker 1: And I do. I do. I will just say like, I don't think we.
Speaker 3: Quite know what another Trump administration looks like. I don't think people because we lack political imagination in this country, in particular because of our like bad sense of history and our bad sense that other countries exist, I don't think people recognize how bad it could get Underhire.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you this then? But and I don't I don't disagree with that. I think I think I meant it in a slightly different way as THO, Like we what I meant it is we know it'll be bad. Yes, we know it'll be bad. We know. There's no grand delusion of like it might be okay, like it'll be fucking bad. Now how bad it can get? Obviously we don't know. And there's the magic and like you said, people can use the imagination and things like that. But to the point where you were like, it's a good reminder and that I think that is what I'm saying, is like it should be a good reminder, and like all it and what is reminding me of is how bad the other side is fucking up. Because you should hear this and everybody should get to the fucking pole, get to the polls to vote. But you hear this, and like we are telling like, guys, if we let him into the office, we are letting somebody in an office who was like Hitler has some good ideas and like that should be all we have to say. But is not, unfortunately, and that's the part that's so frustrated, and it sucks for me. It's just like, I mean, the.
Speaker 1: Tiny amount of credit you can give the New York Times is that I guess it is sort of true. It's not particularly news that like Trump is a fucking Nazi, Like that's not news. However, them taking like headline space to instead say Kamala is not offering sweeping change, it's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the story they had, so I did want to mention that the John Kelly thing is like pretty far down the front.
Speaker 1: Page, like probably the.
Speaker 3: Twentieth story you see on the front page of the New York Times, and the number the top story is like what's at stake? The pace of change? And it talks about like Kamala Harris is not offering sweeping change, even as voters expressed dissatisfaction about the direction of the country. It's just like a I don't know, like a boring non article that's just like people don't like what Kamala Harris is doing, which.
Speaker 1: True, but yeah, I don't. Yeah, this is like this is like jangling keys level of rhetoric, Like the idea that change quote unquote just changed. Just it's different. It's better. Is like you have to be so deep, Like the disrespect they have for their fucking audience is like how stupid you have to be, Like, yeah, Trump would change a lot of stuff for the extreme worst. It's just like, yeah, like like just the idea that like some delta matters. It's like so fucking stupidly I hate these people. I guess I hate I should say I hate Trump, Moore and all of his voters. Not ICP, they're cool apparently.
Speaker 2: I mean I I The one thing I just struggle with in our current electorate, in our current society is that we have had two this is now the third election or with Trump, and like at least in the first two or in the first one and this one. It seems like the second one had COVID involved, so it was a little bit of a different outlier. But it's also just like the excitement, uh, like, the excitement to get out and vote against him does not come from like all the crazy shit that he says. Like I'm like, it seems it doesn't come from it because like he's he won the first time, he got the most, he got the second most votes of all time the second time, and like it's deadlocked right now. And so it's just.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, we live, we live with a lot.
Speaker 2: Of saying crazy shit isn't getting us to the post? Yeah, like and and like and and and that's what That's what Joe Biden ran on. That's what Kamala is running on, which is why she feels so emboldened to still support genocide. It's because, like, in their minds, all it's gonna take is see how bad Trump is. Its like, we've known how bad this dude is for nine years, and it's like that's not enough. It's enough.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's it's the The electoral strategy from the Democrats is pathetic. Charitably pathetic, is like the nicest thing you can say about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cynical and pathetic. You'd be both at the same time. It turns out you can. But yeah, I mean there this is a classic Clintonian like big d Democratic Party strategy, where like you are trying to capture the widest group possible, and so the further to the right Trump goes, the further to the right they go, which is like a but it's based on the idea that you are going to persuade the people who voted for you know, Dick Cheney and George K. Bush, and that you don't have to worry at all about energizing the people who voted for the Democratic Party in twenty twenty, which I don't think is true.
Speaker 1: Anyone left of also fascist war criminal Dick Cheney is simply held hostage by the system, right, Like what choice do you have? Yeah, so I don't know it anyway, go vote.
Speaker 3: But I do think like the other side of like the stakes argument of like how absolutely bad another Trump administration would be in ways that like I don't think people fully reckoned with and that I don't think we can necessarily fully imagine, is like how fucked the Republicans would be if they lost, just because, like I was, this guy ed Dermentum, who I talk a lot about is like a polling expert, but like he had this article about like how the idea of like trump Ism without Trump that was like the whole that was the whole Republican strategy going into this election. They were like, well, we got DeSantis and he's gonna do trump Ism, but he won't be Trump and like everybody who has tried that is just wildly unpopular and in fact, like Trump embracing the far right politics is like one of his liabilities. Like I think I think the stuff that like they really object to about Trump that he is like uh or at least like not as anti abortion as like they would like him to be actually appeals to people like they people hate Rondes Santeles's politics, they hate JD Vance's politics. Every time these like openly fascist right wing people like run on a national platform, they are just like they run so far underwater, underwater, it's like they have no future and so like I that's another.
Speaker 1: Well, the tiny silver lining is at least for like our lifetimes, is that this shit does end with the like corporeal body of Donald Trump. Like I think the tiny silver lining is that there's not one human being who's ready to take up this mantle. And who will you know, because if it's if it's dvanced, people will just simply laugh in his face and not do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, I mean that is a silver lining. But I think I even when you said that, my mind was like, all right, yeah, if Trump loses, then that's it and a Republican Party is broken. I mean they are broken already, but like it's they have to redesign. Yeah, basically, but if he wins, and even if you know, this is it, like this is either his last four years or his last two weeks, like one of those two things are the case, but like, you know, yeah, we also are looking at probably seven to two Supreme Court for the rest.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. The the thing the thing that like the Republican parties not toast in that the Democrats have happily taken off the majority of their policies. Yeah yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah, it's open fascism versus like, yeah, yeah, corporate fascist, like say, corporatocracy.
Speaker 2: Fascist put on you know, you know Africa, every.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fascist fascists with rainbow rainbows on their sixteens. Yeah, so any grim shadow good ship.
Speaker 3: I'm so tired of like this is the most important. We've said this is the most important election of our lifetime so many times that it's now meaningless. But the binary here does feel like, I don't know, openly fascist dictatorship in the end of representative democracy or the open fascists in the country really don't have a path forward.
Speaker 1: So it's fine. They're they're sort of classically chill people, so I'm sure they'll deal with it. Well.
Speaker 2: Also, man, you you said a good thing. You know, you said a good point, Like we always say, this is the most important election of our lifetime, and how sad that is because like we should be voting and elections should be where the next election is the easiest election of our lifetime, like you should. It should be getting easier, and it's only getting harder. And that is a byproduct of just the structure of our country and our world unfortunately. And I think ens are just evil but like or like, can.
Speaker 1: You know humanity, humans are mostly fine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, humanity is it can be. It's just I should say, but yeah, you know it in twenty twenty eight, I would love I would love to be like, man, this election is pretty easy, easy election.
Speaker 1: I think. I think it's going to be like climate change. You know how every summer is the hottest summer that ever happened. Every election is going to be the most election, the most important election for.
Speaker 3: Quite Yeah, it kind of is because of climate change.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 3: I think those two things are like not just metaphors for one another, but like causally linked.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we're redlining to the end of life.
Speaker 3: That's right, All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about shit that is not the election.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back and we're back.
Speaker 3: And so we talked before about how Elon Musk is pulling from a lot of a lot of sources, a lot of IP, everything from I Robot. He seems to have copied the designs of his robots from the I Robot film adaptation for The Smith One.
Speaker 1: I believe the maker of that movie was like, spoke on.
Speaker 3: It was like that thanks man for completely ripping off her design. So Jason Pargin from Cracked tweeted about the reaction that people have where they're like, oh my god, we're living in the techno the dystopia from this sci fi movie, when it's clearly like the people making the technology saw that movie and they're like stealing the designs from that. And so the producers behind Blade Brunner twenty forty nine saw this Elon Musk event where he was introducing robots. Oh the other piece of IP he was stealing from was the mechanical Turk scam where a person was operating when.
Speaker 1: The public the public domain IP of I think that one expired. The scam. Yeah, the dumbest roofs on Earth, well, human eye anything, the most credulous tech dickheads. Can I just say this is what I forgot. I was gonna say, during my overrated uh, someone gave me a Waymo account, So I have, oh shit, a Los Angeles self driving car account, and obviously I'm unbelievably against the shit. Well no, I'm not against it, you know, in theory. But Waimo is the self driving car for everyone who doesn't know. But I took the account so that there's one less active Waymo user out on the fucking road. There you go, just like I took it. But I will just say, just to jump ahead of a little bit of this stuff, the fucking stories that you hear from Waimo. As someone who was the fucking world's worst computer programmer in my twenties, I tell you, I'm telling you these cars are not done. The like programming is not complete. We are unwillingly beta testing some shit that can kill people. And I didn't sign up for this is fucking like. It's not that the technology will never get there, it is fucking crazy. Are on like public roads.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I've never been in the South driving car. And there are a couple of things like I want to do one just out of curiosity, not like I think is all we should be doing.
Speaker 1: But I think the service window goes to burbank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, But also I'm like, there are things I wouldn't do it, Like I wouldn't want it to get on a freeway at all, like you gotta stay on local roads. But also like I'm I'm also going to be like bruh, Like I know, I got to wear a seatbelt, but I gotta be ready to jump in that driver's seat if I see some shit popping off.
Speaker 1: I didn't get a clean answer from my friend who gave this to me, but I was like, are you allowed to sit in the driver's seat because no one else is sitting there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just saw somebody in the in the front seat for the first time. Usually people sit in the back seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I think got I mean, so I will want to sit in the front seat because I would want to be able to take over the wheel. But I also want to sit in the back seat because if we do crash, that's one one more barrier for me to go out the windshield.
Speaker 1: I think it's less likely to crash, probably it is way more likely to kill a pedestrian. Oh rare. Yeah, I think that that is a thing that truly no one signed up for is like this fucking and again they're mostly fine, but just the story is that my friend who is pro waimo, was telling me about about the errors it made. I was like, this shit is not okay. Like if this happened in fucking SimCity, you'd be like, you know, logging a bug report and demanding your money back. It's just like the fact that these things can kill people. You know, they dragged a person, like they hit a pedestrian and dragged them in San Francisco. Like I didn't sign up for the possibility of this, and most Angelino's didn't, And it is fucking like crazy to have these buggy incomplete cars driving around. We're letting an industry that's thesis statement is move fast and break stuff like dry deadly vehicles on the street. Sorry, but also this is the same ship with Elon I will say, is like this motherfucker says stuff describes things from Star Trek says we're gonna be doing this, which is maybe true but doesn't have anything specifically to back it up, Like we are going to be doing this. I don't know why you will be the person who brings it to us, like, oh, we're gonna have flying cars, like yeah, maybe you don't have anything specific like ah everywhere, By the way, do people know what I think? I think weymo's in only certain markets right now. And I do think it is largely down to how fucking corrupt your local like city council slash mayor's office is, because.
Speaker 3: Like it's everywhere in Los Angeles like.
Speaker 2: It in New York. That's all. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So these are white cars that like a year ago, I was like I would see one in every day maybe and.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, oh, there goes away more car. And now it's like I feel like they're like one of every twenty cars on the street in LA and there's no driver. It's like like the classic Silicon Valley thing of like, let's come up with the most stupid, damaging solution for without trying the thing that we know works, which in an LA's case would be fucking trains.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Like yeah, Jack, if if you were you know, let's say you have road rage, and if you were behind like a car or something that did some you know, some shit that would piss you off, and you found out and you saw that it was like a driverless car. Would you transfer your anger to the passenger who called the car?
Speaker 1: That's a great question.
Speaker 3: I haven't had that before, where like they pull some wild shit and then you just like the futility of being like dah, yeah, I guess I'm.
Speaker 1: Mad at capitalists. Like again, that's right, yeah, hey, by the same by the same token though they say you don't tip your way moo because there's no driver, But of course you've gotta go in and you step inside, you gotta throw the throw the CEO of Weimo a couple of bitcoin, you know, just absolutely and show you always tip your CEOs. It's the most important thing that always on all delivery apps.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I just it needs to be going directly to the CEO of this company or I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not too That's what matters. That's what matters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who who is the uh? The open Ai Sam Altman like somebody They were like, hey, when is the this feature going to be available? And he was like, how about a little gratitude for the magic AI in the sky and we can.
Speaker 1: Talk about new.
Speaker 3: They're just like gratitude fucking They just like think that they exist on a higher plane. But anyways, one of the magical powers that they've given themselves is the ability to just like steal shit from movie, like steal images from movies. And so the producers behind Blade Runner twenty forty nine are suing Elon Musk and Tesla for using AI to create a promo image derived from the movie. And you can go, well, we'll la off to.
Speaker 1: It in the footnotes, but it's it is pretty pretty clear that they have in fact stolen the look of this promo image from Blade Runner twenty forty nine. I know we said we weren't going to talk about politics, but the tiny sliver of hope I have is that Elon Musk, famous for getting people to not like him, is helping Trump in this popularity contest, right, yeah, sorry, case.
Speaker 2: You mean like helping him like with oh, we have more people to dislike now.
Speaker 1: No, you know, just just like like the fact that like Elon is part of Trump's campaign, Like, yeah, don't worry, bro, I can help you at a ground swile of like public affection.
Speaker 2: And it's just somebody else we all hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing that he is, the thing that he is singularly the worst at he keeps trying the joke about yeah, he keeps. So he's like out giving speeches on the road for Trump, like as a Trump yeah you know, yeah Trump surrogate, and he keeps being like nobody even is trying to kill Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, he was like laughing at that.
Speaker 3: He did that like once behind the scenes and everyone's like, oh my god. And then he's like now doing it in his speeches.
Speaker 1: He's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, earlier we did say, you know, without Trump, there is no trumpsm but like they got to do fear is you know where about at this point now, when we were kids and when we were younger, like the path to a presidency looked a certain way, like you know politics.
Speaker 1: Ye were hero lawyer. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now it's just like if somebody told me Elon Musk was gonna run a twenty twenty eight, I would yeah that makes sense billions.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh he'll definitely try. I just again, the tiny silver lining is that like he no, he is never convinced anyone to like him. Like the people who are predisposed to like him are gonna like him, yea, and they fucking love him, But he's never like won anyone over. The more you know about him. It's only now you got to know him.
Speaker 2: It is which he was an iron man.
Speaker 1: Two. Yeah, truly, I mean I didn't know that. I've said this before, but genuinely, it's so easy to be liked as a billionaire. Fucking pick up the tab for cool people and keep your mouth shut and you will be cool. That's all it takes like cool people to write for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, instead is insistent on using his own original material.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he is probably gonna yeah that.
Speaker 3: That seems to be the most viable thing candidate that I could see for like taking up the mantle of Trump. He's just like, so he has the same problem that DeSantis and jd Vance and other openly racist misogynists seem to have, which is that they, when they get in public, appear to be defective people and.
Speaker 1: Like everyone's like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, huh, all right, he is pretty repellent. Well, we do got to talk about these quarter pounders, guys.
Speaker 2: Let's talk how I've been weighing.
Speaker 3: So McDonald's has had a pretty big week in the news.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Trump did his big campaign promo where he pretended to work a fry cook work as a fry cook and like gave out orders to pre screened Trump supporters in a closed McDonald's. But everyone's like, damn, this guy's really he's a man of the people. But anyways, that appeared to like really resonate with some of the people who are already voting for him, to the point that Piers Morgan was like, this is going to win it for him. The other big they were legit like that was I'm in New York. That was the cover story on the New York Post was that the McDonald's stunt was going to win the presidential election.
Speaker 1: For Donald Trump. According to Piers Morgan.
Speaker 3: The other news story, unfortunately for McDonald's, is that quarter pounders now come with cheese and e cool. The CDC issued a statement warning that the fast food chain had sickened forty nine people. One person actually died and so most of the cases we're in Colorado and Nebraska, and the experts have suggested that is probably tainted onions, because otherwise it would mean that multiple restaurants were under cooking the meat. I don't think many. I don't think McDonald's asks if you want your quarter pounder medium.
Speaker 1: I don't even think they have the option.
Speaker 2: No, I think they put them things on them grills and be like all right, thirty seconds flip.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did learn a couple of things from the story. One I had no idea the quarter pounders and the rest of the hamburgers were like made from separate not not like separate ingredients, but like separate ingredient tree. Like they have different distribution.
Speaker 2: The Big Mac is Wisconsin cows, right, Like everything is like.
Speaker 1: I could picture that.
Speaker 3: I can assume, like I can understand that with the paddies, right, they're different sized paddies, like I could see those coming from different factories and different cows. But even the onions, like because they think that this is being caused by the onions and they're like, oh, those are quarter pounder onions, yeah, which is weird. It's like why do you get those? I guess they're cut differently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because those the Big Mac just has those little ass joints, same with the the regular burgers and the quarter ring.
Speaker 2: The sliver as.
Speaker 1: Ye, like it's the rings versus the nearly fucking Bruneld Bruneld say that like tiny onions from the.
Speaker 3: I've never worked at a McDonald, so I don't know if it's Bruneld or Brittneld.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that you that then you're gonna Julian Trump has worked at a McDonald's now, Jack, so he got one up on you, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. God, he looked so good.
Speaker 3: The other detail I learned from the story is that ecole I takes three to four days from the time of consumption.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I've had food poisoning in my life and I have never once blamed something I ate three to four days ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but that is likely what did So. One thing I'm sure we've all heard this with food poisoning is rarely the last thing you ate. It's usually like the thing you ate before that, or a couple of meals before that. That's Scott's because it takes a minute to actually get into your body. I'm not saying that's how it always is, but most of the time, like a high clip is like not the last thing you ate. So like, yeah, I can see like the E. Coli being like because it got to get to your system and then it got spread and then it got you know, bubble guts. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Into your body, you mostly got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the bubbles, the bubble guts. But yeah, but that was suck though, because what it does is it doesn't turn you off from the thing that gave it to you. It turns you off from the things you just ate, which probably didn't do anything to you your brain, just as like, yeah, man, that fucking you know, those geese sticks I ate yesterday gave me e coli and it was probably like the shit you ate two three days ago.
Speaker 3: I've been wrong about every single case of food poisoning that I've ever had, is basically what I learned from this story. Yeah, so anyways, Uh, the other thing I learned about this story is that it was manufactured by the deep state to taint Trump's McDonald publicity stunt.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Like I'm kind of stupid, so I didn't I didn't know me.
Speaker 2: I put in a couple of calls. I put in a couple of calls, you know. I was like, you gotta do something about this, bro, what echo lie at?
Speaker 4: It's too much classic classic deep state, like just fucking you know, put ecoli deep in the supply chain fucking five or six months ago.
Speaker 1: But you got to start early, and the gaming has to be exquisite.
Speaker 3: Well amazingly, they actually like were poisoning people long before Trump had even come up with the publicity stunt, because the first victims were like a couple of weeks before they Yeah, amazing, Like the Illuminati never sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they always they always playing chess. You know you playing? Oh no, they playing chess. They are four moves ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have your queen. You try to hit them with the draw four Unfortunately, does never work.
Speaker 2: You're playing the wrong game playing You're playing the wrong game. You're in the wrong genre of game. Yeah, it's so funny to like to even to think, like, oh, Trump was selling fries at McDonald's. How can we make this story negative. Let's say people are getting E coli, and then they'll blame Trump for working at a place that get people E coli, and then we won't vote. That'll be the thing that makes us not vote for sure.
Speaker 1: Surprise, I guess is it because McDonald's are franchised. I'm surprised McDonald's want him do this franchise let him do the Yeah, yeah, I mean it's a weird association for the brand, but yeah, I guess they are franchised. Yeah, so it's probably the owner. I get, you know what, McDonald's corporation, I'm sure very anti taking a political stand individual McDonald's franchise owners overwhelmingly mega.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. And that's all you got to go to as long as the owner of the store says yeah, yeah, you don't have to go to anybody else.
Speaker 1: I'm just surprised that corporate at no point gets the weigh in on this, because that seems like I was already not eating McDonald's. You call, I got my interest pique, But now it's like, nah, not because Trump was there.
Speaker 3: This is another example of things we need to make people answer for when he if he loses in this election, like and people like the waters of like open fascism, receid is like McDonald's. So wait, like, can we look into can we foya the documents of you guys being like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure he can come by. Yeah, oh my gosh, we love it all right, Well, Andrew T, what a pleasure having you on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 1: I mean, I deleted the Twitter app from my phone, so I guest hit me up there and I will see it when I log onto a desktop computer early. Yeah, I don't fucking know, yos this racist is my podcast? We did We did did a trip to Las Vegas where we weighed in on some some Vegas thing on our premium show Suboptimalpods dot Com. I don't know. You just find me wherever, it doesn't matter, you can find him.
Speaker 3: And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've been following a YouTube channel called watch Restorate what wristwatch Revival, That's what it's called. And it is very like fucking ASMR. But this dude fucking and he has like you know whatever. This is all from the comment section basically, but he take a beat up wristwatch completely, take it apart down to like the screws, you know, oil it, clean it and put it back together. And I have conservatively watched one thousand hours of it. Soon the last I love just take apart, put back together. It's it's yeah, it's it's fucking great. Yeah it. Try try weed, folks, try weed.
Speaker 2: Try to go on Cally Sober Baby before you come to our business that me Andrew and Jack Yard Boom in southern California.
Speaker 3: That'll be what is showing in the movie theater, the guy taking apart and.
Speaker 2: Watches and you can talk through the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 1: You're being weird if you're not talking. Yeah, why is that guy over there so quiet in the movies? That's what That's what we need in our weed business. Just one guy that walks around going like, why are you being weird? Weird?
Speaker 2: Weird? You need more weed?
Speaker 1: That would completely fuck me up my brain. But I know. Here's what it is. Is you pay an additional top up fee for five dollars, the yu being weird, bro guy will leave you alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you put a flag on your table and nobody bothers you.
Speaker 1: Be as weird as the business ideas. Copyright. This is all under copyright.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Dailyzite Guys is copyrighted, and everything that's said on it it's also copyrighted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is all we all own this. I just wrote it on a piece of paper and mailed it to myself.
Speaker 2: So you're all fun.
Speaker 1: Just don't even try it. Don't even try it. Elon jaquiz.
Speaker 3: Where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Ah, well, you know you can find me in these streets, baby, and also at Jackie's Neil on social media. If I may jack, if I may promo one thing. Comedian Fume is happening on October twenty seventh, this coming Sunday. Now, I know you're saying, ZiT Gang, Well, I'm not in La. If you are in LA, come out to it. We weekend is a very hard weekend to sell tickets. So if you're in LA, come out to LA, or come out to the show and watch it. But we live stream Comedian Feud now every single month, which means that you can buy the live stream and you don't have to watch it live. So if it's at six pm Pacific and you're on the East Coast or you're somewhere where you're like, I'm not waking up at this time, that's cool. You can buy it and then when you wake up you can watch it, and you can watch it for up to seven days after the twenty seventh, So zeit Gang. If you want to support your boy, if you want to see Comedian few, we got your share. Sameida and Demia ditch you, eBay Alice Wederland, who is doing some stand up. It's gonna be a dope ass show. Get comedian feud. Go to my watch it. It's a fun time. I gotta get you guys back on it. I don't know if I've had you on it yet, Drew, but I've had Jack on it. But I gotta get you on it. But yeah, it's always a good time. So go buy tickets right now. Uh, you know, help help your brother out. Uh, let's make this weekend a good one. I have three I have three tweets that I want to share. They're all relatively short. The first one is a video I just want to talk about because it's funny. So it's a video I'm broken inside. So I love seeing kids get scared and it brings me joy. And there's a video of like kids that like you know, Halloween stores and like the animatronics like popping up or scaring them and they fall back and scream and you know, crying. It's hilarious to me. But at the end of this one video, it's this little boy he has to be like two maybe three years old, and he sees like these puppies that are skeletons, and throughout the whole video, like all the kids are just like screaming and like jumping back and falling. But he starts the video like puppy puppy, and then the dad is like, oh, those are dead puppies, and then he looks at him and then he goes screams and it's just truly the funniest shit in the world. I retweeted it so you can go watch that. But two other ones that are funny. So this is a requoted tweet. My aunt woke up from a thirteen year coma, which is beautiful. That's a beautiful thing. But then somebody quote tweeted her tell her Braun is still doing it. B that's it is so funny.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: That is beautiful. So that one was from at j A I I pose, and then this one is from at Tartkuci. Michael Myers had that same jumpsuit on for forty years. I know that as part booming.
Speaker 1: I was hoping. There was that movie that came out this year called I think it's called A Violent Nature or something that was like following the killer's perspective on a slasher movie. I thought, I thought it was a comedy, but every time you cut away from Michael Myers, he just has to be sprinting to the next location. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I always His talent for using nothing but normal household objects and dead bodies to like just spring load traps for people, like just so that like people are just walking around and accidentally having dead bodies follow on them is yeah, unparalleled. And his speed yeah yeah, I just want either from.
Speaker 1: His perspective or Jason Bourne's perspective, the b side of the whole look at you out the window, and then the bus passes by and you're gone.
Speaker 3: The reason I can't hear their breath is because they are running or that motherfucker jumped on the side of a bus, which is very difficult a moving bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The athletic prowess, the unseen athletic prowess of Jason and Michael fuckers.
Speaker 1: Do something else. You got a lot of skills. Yeah, it's not worth it, wasted talent, I know exactly. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore. O'Brien. I've been enjoying the new Anthony Edwards Adidas commercial where he takes a lie detector test. I've been enjoying this tweet from at the Bank Queen rip to everyone killed by the gods for their hoop ubris. But I'm different and.
Speaker 3: Better, maybe even better than the Gods.
Speaker 1: It's an old one, but I really loved that. It was just very tweeted by them.
Speaker 3: And then John Attridge tweeted recently befriended a man who is objectively much less wealthy and charming than me. He says, we knew each other at Princeton, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember him.
Speaker 3: It's remarkable how he has begun to imitate my tastes and behavior always like a town of mister Ripley reference. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brian. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, Daily zeitgeist dot com, where we post our episode and our footnotes. Well, we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Super producer Justin is there a song that you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I found an old external hard drive from like thirteen years ago that I was listening to some old tracks on.
Speaker 1: This is the beginning of a horror movie.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, It was a great experience I only had music on there that I hadn't heard in years, and I.
Speaker 1: Rediscovered this am Sure.
Speaker 5: There's this amazing track that many of you have probably heard. It's called Feather by Nujabst and Seisstarr and Aiken from Sign and it's this very floaty ethereal instrumental with some boombab style that's very relaxing. You've probably heard. Miles mentioned Nujabest before. He's a legendary Japanese pop producer who's compared to Jay Dilla a lot, and not only because their production styles are similar, but they were born on the same exact day and they both tragically died young. And yeah, he nujah Best basically helped invent the low fi chill beats to study two genres. So if you're into that kind of vibe, check out this song. It's called Feather, and you can find that in the footnote.
Speaker 1: Foot note.
Speaker 3: The Daily Zis is the production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio ap Apple podcaster wherever.
Speaker 1: Fine podcaster give it away for free.
Speaker 3: That is gonna do it for us this morning. We're back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all.
Speaker 1: Then buys