Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome back everybody.
Speaker 2: Joe Kacha Howur number three of The Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred ninety four to one Sewan eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean. If you wish to opine, we'll get to your calls. We're gonna get to him. But I got to hear from my good friend Greg Jared, who is one of the best legal minds, not just a Fox but like in general obviously Fox News contributor with Court TV forever, and a girl I went to the Problem with, like worked with Greg when he was there.
Speaker 1: And she's like, oh, can you say how to Greg? So Bonnie Cohen.
Speaker 2: Says, Hi, Greg, if you remember Bonnie, she was like twenty three, like basically right out of college, out of.
Speaker 1: Rutgers, and she said she worked with me.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, figure, yeah, no, I remember Bonnie quite well. She was terrific producer there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, captain the cheerleading team. I took her to prom and then she went off with another guy over the weekend. It was a very unfortunate, but we were only friends, so I don't know what I was expecting exactly.
Speaker 1: And she's listening to this right now. She's probably like horrified.
Speaker 2: But anyway, let's let's get out of this conversation, Greg, and let us get to first. I want to talk about, obviously Daniel Penny in this case, because it's hot right now in terms of manslaughter being off the table and the judge telling Penny that jury to now consider a homicide charge instead.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what, let's stick with this since I just set it up that way.
Speaker 2: Look, Greg, I'm not a legal expert like you are that you've been doing this for decades. All I know is I'm just a regular guy watching this unfold, and all I know is here we have a former military guy, see somebody in real trouble on the subway which has become a very dangerous place, and he does what he can to save a regular citizen and.
Speaker 1: Now you know, he could go away for the rest of his life. Like, how did we get here like this? He's a hero?
Speaker 2: Is this person isn't a criminal? So how did this case even come about? And how do you think it's going to end?
Speaker 1: Ultimately?
Speaker 3: Well, this case was always a farce. The evidence supports a complete acquittal because Penny acted reasonably to restrain a madman menacing passengers threatening to kill them. They were terrified, stricken with panic, and they told the jury, we were grateful that Penny came to our rescue. Under the law of justification, Penny was completely entitled to use lethal force in defense of himself and others as long as he believed that their lives were in imminent danger, and the evidence supports that, they said. So, you know, the fact that this jury is deadlocked now on only the second count, I think that's a reflection of the liberal views in New York and the public pressure that social activists have applied. You know, they care less about law and order and more about identity politics. If Jordan Neely was white, would this case have ever been brought. I tended down with you know, the racial justice warriors in New York tried to make it into another George Floyd outrage, vilifying Daniel Penny as a racist vigilante. But in fact he's really a hero, and so naturally the district Attorney, Alvin Bragg, you know, is happily doing their bidding at every turn. His lead prosecutor implied in front of the jury that Penny is a racist, even though there's no evidence of that. He was never charged with a hate crime, so sadly, this is yet another example of Bragg's politically driven prosecutions.
Speaker 2: It's just amazing what Alvin Bragg has tried to get away with and still does in this city. We obviously saw that farce of the case with Donald Trump, and it's just a whole ball of wrong. We're talking to Greg Jarrett, Fox News legal antis and best selling author The Constitution of the United States and other patriotic documents. I have it literally sitting here next to me at my home studio. So yeah, it's such a great read, and especially for your kids if you want to start teaching him about the Constitution now when we have in our education system focusing on race and focusing on gender identification and sexual orientation. Now the nuts and bolts, that's the Constitution, And certainly I've been reading it with my son and he asked me to learn more about government as we go along here in a crazy election year.
Speaker 1: Speaking of crazy, Greg, so, Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Apparently is planning preemptive pardons of folks like Liz Cheney, Adam Schiff, Mark Milly, doctor Anthony Fauci. This is a horrible precedent because basically he could go on and anybody he deems as a so called target of Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And again, Donald Trump was president already, he didn't.
Speaker 2: Weaponize the justice system the way Joe Biden the Democrats did, so that whole sale. It's just that dog don't hunt right as far as their excuses here, But I mean, can anything be done about this, because I don't think anybody likes presidential pardons in general. It just usurps the entire legal process entirely and just allows the president to act like a king in telling people that, you know, it's about the law. But except for Hunter, except for Shift, except for X y Z. I just think most people have a bad taste in the mouth about this one, even Democrats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. I think by pardoning his son Hunter Biden and repeatedly lying about it for months, you know, has just further savaged and destroyed the legacy of Joe Biden. I mean, I you know, it's not just that, you know, he ruined the economy with his profligate spending, inflation at an all time high. You know, people having difficulty putting food on the table and a roof over their heads, but allowing twelve to fifteen million. We don't know the exact number of illegals coming into the United States unvetted, untracked, and you know, they then flooded major cities and you know, an unsustainable financial burden, not to mention the crime that went with it. You know, Joe Biden is really I think he'll go down in history when history books are finally written, as the worst president in American history. And you know, if he proceeds with preemptive pardons of you know, anybody and everybody under the false pretense that an incoming administration might go after them by virtue of the same kind of warfare that was used against Trump, you know, I think that will just further tarnish Joe Biden's already tattered image and reputation. And you know, look, I warned back in twenty twenty when he was running for president, this guy doesn't have the intellectual capacity to be president of the United States. He's not a leader. He's not remotely smart, never has been. And I also warned that he was suffering from diminished mental capacity and acuity and that it's foolhardy to even think of him as president of the United States. You know, I hate to say it now and again, but I told you so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in the same boat, I wrote, and we're talking to Greg jarrettdegreg Jared dot com is the website you can read all of Greg's latest stuff when you're not seeing on Fox News dot com. Of course, Yeah, I mean I read a whole book about Joe Biden in twenty twenty two called come On Man, The Truth about Joe Biden's Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad Presidency. And when I was writing that, I was mostly twenty twenty one, early twenty twenty two. We went to the presses and it came out a little later that year, and then I was writing that this person has a brain that is turning to applesaucepol before our eyes, and he should not be a golf starter at your local golf course, let alone the commander in chief of the United States.
Speaker 1: And now when you hear from Democrats after that.
Speaker 2: Devastating debate June twenty seven in Atlanta, I was there that, Oh we didn't see this coming.
Speaker 1: Of course you saw it coming.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you're shaking hands with the air, when you don't know how to leave a stage, when you're when you say you're talking to the presidents and prime ministers that died decades ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of a problem.
Speaker 2: And the fact that we have to now still have Joe Biden as our president for the next forty four days is beyond insulting. When he dropped out in July, he should have resigned as well. But we know why he didn't do that, Greg because then Kamala Harris would become president and she would literally have to own everything for this administration instead of running as the change candidate. So they tried to use this gambit. Thank god it didn't work, and now we have a Donald Trump for the next four years. But I did want to ask thank you as far as this pole is concerned. To your point, Daily Mail just found today that Joe Biden is now the worst president in almost fifty years. You got to go all the way back to Jimmy Carter, and I would argue that Carter wasn't remotely half as bad as what we've seen. So ultimately, what will the Joe Biden legacy be?
Speaker 3: Failure, abject failure, and incompetence. It's funny you mentioned Jimmy Carter. I'm in my home office and studio looking at a frame picture of myself with Jimmy Carter at the thousand Democrat convention in Los Angeles, which I covered, and he was my daily guest. And he was a delightful, wonderful man, you know, totally humble and friendly and kind, not just to me but to everybody. He was a terrible president, and he was an exceedingly smart guy, which you know, sort of tells me that there are other qualities of leadership that are more important. But Joe Biden has has none of that. In your book, I encourage people to read it. I read it. It was a wonderful book, right on the money. And if you want to learn about Joe Biden, you know, read Joe Conci's book, because it's a perfect explanation of Joe Biden's failures.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Greg, and I have your Venmo address. As Greg underscored, Jared, I'll get that ten percent to you. So I appreciate the kind words. You're a good man. Yeah, that's that's the thing. I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Abject failure at least Carter.
Speaker 2: I always gave him credit that after he left the presidency that he then went to bat for habitat for humanity.
Speaker 1: Right, And the guy literally didn't read a check.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's not like abamboos building an eight hundred million dollar library a shrine to himself in Chicago while that great city is falling apart all around. Jimmy Carter literally built houses like with his hands for many, many years.
Speaker 1: And that's why post presidency his approval is.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, you know, I mean compared to his presidency anyway. So I could at least say that Jimmy Carter was a failure as a president, but not as a human being.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: After this, we'll probably hear ever from Joe Biden again, and now we're hearing Greg as well. Even his donors, like the Big Ones are not pitching in for a Joe Biden library. It may end up looking like a popsicle stand by the time it's done. So you don't think, though, in the end, that Joe Biden is going to be somebody who Donald Trump pursues as far as like revenge for some sort of like criminal charges based on what Biden put him through.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he would do that. He didn't do it with Hillary Clinton, That's right. He absolutely could have in both my books, the Russia Hoax and witch Hunt, I had laid out the myriad is criminal laws that she violated. And yet Donald Trump didn't do that. You know, he said he would, but he didn't. And the media now says he is going to engage in the same kind of lawfare that was used against him. I tend to doubt that he is actually going to do that. But let me draw a distinction, because you know, law fair is the wrongful use of the law. It's abusive statutes, it's mangling evidence to bring political prosecutions, contorting the law. But if people broke the law during the Biden administration, upholding the law means that they should be prosecuted. Now, you could probably pretty easily bring a case against Joe Biden, but I wouldn't do it because I think it sets a terrible precedent. Even though it was it was done to Donald Trump. But and you know, the evidence is compelling that he was implicit in his son's influence peddling schemes that involve everything from you know, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, that lobbying, foreign lobbying, crimes, bribery, conspiracy, money laundering. You could make a case. But I guarantee you Donald Trump will not do that against Joe Biden. But if others broke the law, you know, the DOJ incoming should take a serious look at it. And if these were egregious violations of the law, then of course they should be held legally accountable.
Speaker 2: And we're talking to Greg Jarrett, Thegreg Jared dot com Fox News legal analysts. I'll give you ninety seconds on this one, Greg, before we go to break. Pam Bondi, Attorney General choice for Donald Trump, obviously an Attorney general in Florida. What can we expect from from her as AG and compared to Merrick Garland for that matter, Well.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, Merrick Garland, you know my judgment wouldn't know the law if it slapped him up the head and has become such a partisan activist that he's really shredded the good name and reputation of the Department of Justice. Pam Bondi is the exact opposite. I've known her for years.
Speaker 4: She is a.
Speaker 3: Solid, experienced prosecutor. She has a level head on her shoulders. She would never engage in politicized weaponization of the law, so called law fair, but she will be an restrict adherent to the rule of law and fairness and justice. And so you know she's going to take a look at the files at the DOJ. They may have been shredded by now he finds that people were breaking the law, there will be consequences.
Speaker 2: Indeed, the Constitution of the United States and other patriot documents.
Speaker 1: That is the book.
Speaker 2: The Greg Jared dot Com is the website Fox News Legal analyst Greg, Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Have a great weekend, sir, my pleasure.
Speaker 3: Joe take care.
Speaker 2: He's good, isn't he. He's always good. It's measured in the way he speaks, and it just makes sense. The guy makes sense and he knows a law.
Speaker 1: So we're happy to have him.
Speaker 2: Joe Concha in for Sean Hannity eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn your calls coming up next.
Speaker 5: Alec Baldwin's favorite radio FUK show host is on the air right now, right mister Baldwin's.
Speaker 6: Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, everybody. Joe Kancha in for mister Hannity. I promised, I promised, and I keep my promises eventually. Anyway, So we're gonna go to our busy phones a couple Florida calls here Florida big.
Speaker 1: We're big in Florida here, aren't we? Linda.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, but I'm gonna go with uh, We're gonna keep it in the northeast here, Daniel Connecticut and Danny, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good, Thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 1: You got it, man, What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 4: Yeah? My question was based on the ability of the parton that Biden may do for a few people, maybe Fauci and a few others.
Speaker 2: Liz Shaney, Adams Cheff, Yeah, Mark Millie, those the name is being tossed about, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So my question is if under our laws, you're innocent until proven guilty, So how could they pardon someone if they haven't been charged with anything.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, right, It's like, well, you know, they haven't committed a crime, but just in case they have or something is found, we're gonna make sure they can't be charged.
Speaker 1: This is a horrible president.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've disagreed with some pardons that have been done in the past, and I don't care which president did them, because I just I just find the whole thing not an American. For lack of a better word where you could commit a crime and then now will the president said that you're free to go. In some cases they were warranted, but in others are like I don't.
Speaker 1: Know about this. Is this is not right here.
Speaker 2: It's like we're what was that movie with Tom Cruise and they can predict the future in terms of like I.
Speaker 1: Was going to be kidded. What was that called Minority Report? Right exactly?
Speaker 2: That was like twenty years ago right then when that came out, Probably more now at this point, but yeah, the movie was basically based on a premise that there were these people that could see the future and then they could tell Tom Cruise. It was basically like a part of this like elite like police unit. They would go in and arrest the person before they would commit the crime because they knew in the future that that person would eventually and it usually was murder, was going.
Speaker 1: To kill somebody.
Speaker 2: This is like that, it's a Minority Report. It's like, you know, if Adam Schiff is found to have done some really shady stuff as far as the Russian investigation where he may have manipulated evidence, or the January sixth committee with Liz Cheney, or we hear that doctor Fauci may have covered up the fact that COVID came from a lab in Wuhan, which again I go back to the John Stewart analogy, because I think it was one of the best things that have ever been said during the whole COVID era, for lack of a better word. You have John Stewart, He's on Stephen Colbert's show, and Colbert just wants to make it like a buddy buddy thing because they've known each other forever, going back to their daily show days on Comedy Central, and then Stewart just kind of jumps in and starts just going off on the fact that people keep insisting that COVID came from a bat in a wet market in Wuhan, and Stewart says, h look, if there was an outbreak of chocolate goodness in Hershey, Pennsylvania, do you think that a cocoa bean may have made it with a shovel or did it come from the effing chocolate factory?
Speaker 1: Right, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: You have a lad that literally studies coronavirus in Wuhan, but it couldn't have come from there, just like if chocolate overcame Hershey, Pennsylvania couldn't have come from the factory that makes chocolate. I mean, it was the best analogy I've ever heard, and it's true. So with Fauci, you know, he kept insisting over and over again, note that that's impossible, that couldn't have happened. I don't believe it. And he had all this gain of function research as far as all that money that went there that may have helped kill millions of people, shut down businesses forever. I'm pretty sure that's available offense. So I guess they're thinking that all it's all going to come out now, so Fauci may get a pardon, And if this happens, then every president's gonna do this where no matter what, if they think maybe you caused a crime and it might be a problem down the road, then you get a pardon, just like Hunter Biden.
Speaker 1: You gotta go back.
Speaker 2: It's a ten year pardon. And he's not really pardon Hunter Biden, Joe Biden's hunt. He's pardoning himself because he knows that if you dig deep enough into this, that Joe Biden helped facilitate all these shady business deals in horrible places like China, and Russian and Ukraine, and maybe, just maybe that's why we're giving billions of dollars in Ukraine, they keep this stupid war going where it's been a stalemate for the past two years. You have Ukraine bogging down Russia in eastern Ukraine. They can't get to Kiev, they can't get to leave, they can't get to anything ending in eve right that the Russian army, their military looks like the Vermont National Guard, so they're stuck.
Speaker 1: But they can't kick Russia out either.
Speaker 2: So five years from now, if we keep giving them billions of dollars to Zeelunsky where we don't quite know where the money is going because we can't get an accounting of it, this is gonna go on forever unless a negotiation can be made. They know Trump's going to come in and do that, and that's why Biden is throwing all of this money at the problem, and because maybe he's compromised.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's it.
Speaker 2: And by the way, that whole impeachment of Trump, that first one, it's looking pretty silly right now because Trump was right, he told Zelensky, you got to look into this corruption by Hunter Biden and possibly Joe Biden. He gets impeached over that over something.
Speaker 1: He's correct on. It's a whole joke. Anyway. We have such a great producing team that I didn't do the John Stewart clip justice as far as where COVID came from, and for him to do it to Colbert's face and to that audience's face.
Speaker 2: I got to give the guy credit. He sticks to his principles most of the time. And you know, he said what he said and it turned out that he was right. Let's play that John Stewart clip.
Speaker 8: Gets I think we owe a great debt of gratitude to science. Science has in many ways helped ease the suffering of this pandemic, which was more than likely caused by science.
Speaker 9: What what do you mean by do you mean like there's a chance that this is creating a lab?
Speaker 1: There's an investigation, a chance both with evidence. I'd love to hear it.
Speaker 10: There's a novel respiratory coronavirus overtaking wu Han China.
Speaker 1: What do we do? Oh, you know who?
Speaker 8: We could ask the Wuhan novel respiratory coronavirus lab. The disease is the same name as the lab. That's just that's just a little too weird, don't you think?
Speaker 10: And then they asked those scientists, They're like, how did this? So wait a minute, you work at the wu Han Respiratory coronavirus lab.
Speaker 1: How did this happen?
Speaker 10: And they're like, pangolin kiss the turtle.
Speaker 8: And you're like, no, you the name of your lab, right if you look at the name.
Speaker 1: Look at the name. He's standing up with this your business card? Show me your business card.
Speaker 8: Oh, I work at the coronavirus lab in wo ann.
Speaker 10: Oh, because there's a coronavirus loosing wu ann.
Speaker 1: How did that happen?
Speaker 10: Maybe a bat flew into the klouaka of a turkey and then it sneezed.
Speaker 1: Into my chili and now we all have corona.
Speaker 2: But and then he goes on for the whole chocolate factory thing, which to which I think I quoted that one perfectly, so you get the idea. But again, to go into the lions den, that is his den. I mean, John Stewart is liberal, but you heard it. He was like winning over the crowd. And Colbert's like, well, what evidence do we have of this? Well, common sense maybe that's it. Anyway, Daniel, you were so patient there I was giving you an answer, and I never really get back in because I went off on the usual rant. So let's continue with our busy phones and we will go to Erin in the great.
Speaker 1: State of Colorado. You know, I was going over with my daughter Aaron, all.
Speaker 2: The states that I've been to and the states I haven't And we're down to like thirteen I haven't been to, and they're mostly in your neck of the woods. But I gotta go skiing in Colorado. My son is huge on it. Like do I go to Breck, do I go to Aspen?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: What what do you recommend? Hey, Basin, y'all really haven't heard of that one? Okay? Riding in the stem? What is it called again?
Speaker 11: A rapa hoe base? And I've been there. It's one of the good ones.
Speaker 2: Is it easy to fly into, Like you fly into Boulder or Denver and kind of like a two hour ride kind of.
Speaker 11: Thing you have to everywhere. You fly into Denver, then catch a snow bus on up into the mountains.
Speaker 1: All right, so done deal. I'm definitely going there.
Speaker 2: But we don't want to talk about skiing, of course, here we want to talk about I don't know, Boke thiss in the military. That's what I'm guessing. Anyway, I'm psychic to these things. Yeah, or by call screener showed me that, look go ahead.
Speaker 11: My daughter is a tech sergeant, runs a leadership position, runs to her little attachment, but she is afraid to do what we call counseling statements forty fifty six. I think I've been out of a lot of years because those are like a performance review monthly done. And anytime a soldier or airman does something good, then they get written up or bad and possibly get an award. Or if they do something bad, you know late for work d UI, they can get written up on the spot and possibly adverse action for you know, misconduct.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: But so the verbiage that goes into these forty eight to fifty six, and I know Pete hex Sath knows them because everybody's done dozens and hundreds of them. There's thousands done every day in the military.
Speaker 1: Wow. Is that right?
Speaker 11: Very precise, Yes, because it's you know, you do good, you get you get written up. Basically, Hey, here's an award or here's an ataboid something like that, or oh you screwed up. Now now you have to come in early every day because you were late, you know, one time, you know. And it helps mature the recruits into soldiers, and the soldiers and the leaders and so forth through the years. It helps mold them and mentor them. But because of wokeness in the military, if the wrong pronoun is used, the person that wrote that a counseling statement can now be written up, the counseling statement thrown out, and if it's for an adverse action, nothing happens to the person that did the thing wrong, and the leader is now in trouble for the wrong pronoun. So my daughter's like, I don't want to write anybody up because I'm going to get in trouble if I say the wrong thing in there. So that's not the military wide on the advancement and the cultivation of leaders in the military, because you've got these few that want to be an individual when they're supposed to be part of a unit.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: And by the way, does everybody forget that the current Defense Secretary of Lloyd Austin went in for a procedure to the hospital and ended up being there for more than a week, and the president nor almost nobody knew.
Speaker 1: Where he was. I mean, that is remarkable to me that that guy wasn't fired on that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not remarkable. It's Joe Biden doesn't fire anybody. But that's a fireable offense. You go into the hospital to get some sort of procedure, it goes wrong, then you're basically at a commission for a week and there's no one there to back you up. I remember that his backup was on vacation in Puerto Rico, and like was informed by phone, like, oh, by the way, you're basically the the secretary of.
Speaker 1: Defense right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, geez, And we're worried about Pete Hegsgeth hag Zeth because because what he apparently had a couple of beers a couple of years ago. This is Brett Cavta all over again. It's the stupidest thing. And Aaron, thanks for to call. I appreciated that. That's great, like firsthand knowledge of what's going on in our military.
Speaker 1: I think there's so.
Speaker 2: Much opposition to Pete heg Seth because the problem is that they know that he's going to go in there just like Cash Betel and really change things. Just read his books quite frankly, because he has several. The War on Warriors probably is the best one. It's called the War on Warriors behind the betrayal of the men who keep us free and battle for the American mind. And then of course that's more in the education system, but it kind of plays into the whole argument, right, and then American crusade as well. So it's Pete's written about this stuff. His opponents know what he's written about and what he wants to do, and that's why there's been such staunch opposition with these unnamed sourced stories about all this stuff that not one person's on the record saying, I say, until I get some people on the record and they want to talk about salacious x y Z and they're willing to put their name to it, I don't want to hear about it. Because that's all we heard during the Trump years about people close to the president A saying XYZ and the never a name source and all ended up being bs anyway, particularly when it came to Russia. Speaking of Trump, he's now weighing over Linda some different titles himself. In other words, sure, it's President elect Trump now and he will be President Trump, but he's kicking around some other titles as well.
Speaker 1: Do do we have that Clipland indeed we get it.
Speaker 9: I was elected the King of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Say goodbye to.
Speaker 9: King George, and hello dou King Trump. We love King Trump, and they won't get rid of King Trump, that's for sure. I can't decide to find like King Beddar or Emperor.
Speaker 1: Emperor has a.
Speaker 9: Great ring to it, and the Emperor has a new groove, did you know that? I'm also thinking about the Supreme Leader. That's a good title, and maybe even Chairmen, because we know that chairman sits in a very big chair, maybe even a throne. We're looking into it, maybe like the Game of Thrones thrown, but a lot bigger and a lot pornterer with more dragons. By the way, now that I've collected all of the Infinity electoral boats, I can snap my fingers and make half of all the immigrants disappear.
Speaker 1: Well, and they won't be able to have abortions either.
Speaker 9: So the immigrants, they will have a lot of babies, and those babies won't be citizens.
Speaker 1: So we're going to throw the babies into.
Speaker 9: Mexico and middld a giant wall out of babies. And you know what, I should call pun up because I might want to serve three terms.
Speaker 1: That's a journy nice, maybe even four. How did he do that? How did he do that? I should ask him that?
Speaker 2: All right, So obviously that was not Donald Trump, But that is one of the best imitations you will ever hear the guy. There are several out there. Who is it, Shane Gellis? That doesn't really good one.
Speaker 6: That's all my favorite.
Speaker 1: I think Shane Gills is just spot on.
Speaker 2: Really okay, I love this whole self deprecation thing. But I could see Trump actually saying those things just to troll, you know, the media and liberals because they remember what he said he wanted to be a dictator on day one, and they're like, he.
Speaker 1: Said he's going to be a dictator when they're so they're just so literal and absurd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was talking about the border and drill, baby, drill, but they're like, see and even like Kamala Harris would say that on the campaign trail, like being so utterly dishonest. And you know, my dream, Linda is to own a restaurant named Karma and it wouldn't have a menu. You just get what you deserve, and Kamala Harris ton Wall's got what they deserved because they continually lied in the campaign trail and now we can't find them.
Speaker 1: It's quite remarkable. Anyway.
Speaker 2: This is Joe concent filling in for Sean Hannity. We wrap this puppy up in just a moment.
Speaker 5: Exposing government waste and abuse of your liberties every day.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 6: You know the big carriers AT and T, Verizon, te Mobile, they save free, but what they really mean is see the fine print. Now there's no shortage of ads from big carriers and they offer the latest iPhone quote for free. But when you look deeper, you realize to qualify it, you're going to need to trade in your phone valued at eight thousand dollars, and you need to be on one hundred dollars a month unlimited plan, and you're probably going to pay a thirty five dollars activation fee. Now that's a lot of money for a free phone. Don't fall for it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: Pure Talk, which is my cell phone company, has a better option. You can get a brand new iPhone fourteen which has all the bells and whistles you'll ever need. Plus you get unlimited talk and text, fifteen gigs of data mobile hotspot, and you get it for fifty bucks a month. How about that? Now, just I'll pound two fifty say the words saved. Now do it now. You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month's when you dial pound two fifty he words save.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Guess what, you know? You're getting the best customer service in America. Pure Talk, America's wireless company.
Speaker 2: Welcome back everybody, Joe Katcha and for Sean Annity a couple of minutes left. And actually, you know, I'm looking at the date this happened fast. It's December sixth, which means that Christmas, Christmas even essence is in eighteen days.
Speaker 1: And I still have a tree. I mean, the thing is, I have this rule that you do, not, under any circumstances, get a tree before Thanksgiving. It's that simple.
Speaker 2: Like I'm I was at a mall with my son around his birthday and it was already had the Christmas stuff up, but it was like mid October.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, this is wrong.
Speaker 2: And then my kids try to put on Christmas music. Nope, not happening. I'm not gonna allow that to happen, so I have to wait for after Thanksgiving. But Thanksgiving me so late this year.
Speaker 1: It was just like a couple of days ago. You know what you do? Have you have a new book coming out? I do. That's true, and it's up on your on your ex handle Witches Joe Katcha TV.
Speaker 2: It's called the greatest comeback ever, inside Trump's Big beautiful campaign on Burdened by what has been?
Speaker 1: Please order it now. Go to my web page, go to Amazon. You know I love it. Bye bye,