Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: Ray is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Cassie. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But first, Ray, how long has it been since you heard from Cassie?
Speaker 3: This has been like a week?
Speaker 4: Okay, not a week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that sounds about right. It's a sweet spot for getting ghosted. I know that sucks. Have you reached out to her?
Speaker 6: I have, just not like obsessively, but just like a text, phone call and no answer. We'll tell us about the date, Okay, Yeah, there's a little bit to take in.
Speaker 3: So I'll just try to explain as best as I can.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, So Cassie and I went to this low key neighborhood bar and grill and it was trivia night, which is, you know, we weren't expecting it was actually really competitive, and we weren't expecting that though. I guess, you know, I could just say we sucked with spirit and we named our we actually named our team quiz tima aguilera.
Speaker 3: She was awesome.
Speaker 6: She came up with it, and we were really really terrible, and but we made fun of ourselves like the whole time, and and it was all honestly.
Speaker 3: Like it was hilarious.
Speaker 6: So, you know, we shared we shared fries, we had drinks, and she was really easy to talk to, uh, funny, super smart and and honestly, I was like, whoa, this is really going great. And so we decided to just get out of there and go to my place.
Speaker 4: All right, Trivia will bond to people very clear, definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And so here's the you know the problem is that when we walked out to my car, uh, on my driver's side door, the words cheater was spray painted across the door.
Speaker 4: Oh okay have you lately? Are you a cheater? I?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not, just like Also, also the windshield was cracked, so yeah, Cassie was obviously freaked out.
Speaker 3: And then she was like, dude, should I be here right now?
Speaker 6: And and I told her that's just my ex, which is I'm telling you guys, it's just my ex's like really, I'm single, literally single. We broke up a while ago, and she's just been having a really hard time letting letting go.
Speaker 5: Wait, so it wasn't a fluke Ray, this was like your car was the target.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's why. And I didn't feed on her.
Speaker 6: It's just like she just kind of thinks if I talk to anybody new, it's I'm cheating.
Speaker 4: Oh damn. Wow, Okay that sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Honestly, I didn't want the end the night to end like.
Speaker 6: That, so I told her, you know, please, let's do it do over and I'll deal with crazy and we'll pick out where were left off. And I got her an uber and she was cool about it.
Speaker 3: She even thanked me. She's like wow.
Speaker 6: She jokingly was like, hey damn, I'm getting like the deluxe package, and but she was like.
Speaker 4: Kind of shook.
Speaker 6: I saw that she was kind of shook.
Speaker 4: So oh yeah, yeah, this is definitely why you're getting go. How did everything end?
Speaker 2: Inn?
Speaker 4: After that?
Speaker 6: I just we we really connected and I and I've had it in days before and you know whatever, but this one felt really real and I felt like she really saw me, and we were making dumb trivia jokes a whole night.
Speaker 3: And anyways, it ended.
Speaker 6: Like she just went home basically, and then obviously it has to be the bandle thing, and it's not a great.
Speaker 3: Look for me.
Speaker 6: And she saw like she saw that I was embarrassed and I was pissed, and I thought she understood, but she even teased me and she said, your ex needs like therapy and a color coloring book, and uh so that's yeah, oh wow.
Speaker 7: I mean, maybe it isn't the X thing, But is there anything else that happened on the date that could.
Speaker 4: A girl that is the kind of drama nobody? I know.
Speaker 5: I know it's very but if I'm on a date with somebody in their cars vandalized by their ex, the last thing I'm gonna do is want to see them again until I know she's gone. Yeah, all right, and I'm sorry it sounded like it was good up until that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we probably know why you were getting ghosted. Then let's see if we can get you another date, all right, deem yourself. Yeah, we'll play a song Comeback Caller and see if that is in fact the reason, and then we'll see if we can get you a second date.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that would be awesome.
Speaker 4: All right, We'll get your first a follow up, next.
Speaker 1: First date follow Up Powered by the advocates injury attorneys.
Speaker 2: I'm right in the middle of today's first day follow up, and if you're just joining us, Ray is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Cassie. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him, even though we think we already know. I tried to get him a second date. But first, Ray, why don't you break down what happened on your day real quick?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we went to an alphain bar like trivia night. We were really bad at it, but we laughed the whole way through, and then kind of went outside and found the words Cheeter written on my car and like whinshields smashed and that's my ex. I didn't cheat on her, but that kind of ruined the night. It's just my ex is not getting over our long time ago relationships, So not too long ago, but just long enough you know where she should have been over it. And so now seeing if you have a do over with this date, you know, start fresh.
Speaker 4: Well, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 4: I'll try to talk, try to see who knows.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a different reason, Maybe you know maybe maybe it had someone in your shirt.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably not though. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hell, hi, man, I speak to Cassie. Please, Yes, Cassie, how are you? This is the Jewbil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hi, Cassie. I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria and my name is Jubell. How are you. How are you doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Him, I think I'm good.
Speaker 4: Great. Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 5: I have? Oh?
Speaker 4: Sweet?
Speaker 2: Guess what, Cassie, we got an email about you from somebody that you're ghosting. Yeah, you know the first day follow up where if you're ghosting someone, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So is there anybody that you're currently ghosting?
Speaker 3: I can think of the name. I don't know if I want to.
Speaker 2: Say, I can say, yeah, we probably know we're probably talking about the same person.
Speaker 6: That is it?
Speaker 3: Ray?
Speaker 2: Yes? It is Ray? And Ray emailed us because he really liked you. He told us about your date and we think we know why you're ghosting him, but we're not sure.
Speaker 4: So do you mind telling us why you're ghosting him?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: Look, the date with Ray was really amazing. Honestly, hadn't laughed like that in a while, but he probably filed you in. And then on what happened with his X and I'm really freaked out by it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said that you got back to his place and like his car was vandalized and it said that's cheater.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we walk out and his ex has spray painted cheater on his car, which already feels makes me feel like, first, I don't know, like I'm in some wrom calm, like maybe he maybe I'm the other woman on this date and he has a whole girlfriend.
Speaker 3: And then and you know.
Speaker 7: I tried to play it off because I could tell he was really embarrassed, and he kind of filled me on the situation a bit. But then I started getting phone calls. I don't normally pick up I not normally.
Speaker 3: Pick up numbers.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but they just kept calling and it was her, right, That's what's so freaky. I'm like, are you about to find out my address to? Somehow she got my number and knew my name, called me a flat told me to stay away from her. Man sent me then sent me a message saying she's pregnant. Yeah, like sent me a whole sonogram, started tagging me in weird stories online.
Speaker 4: This is crazy.
Speaker 7: Obviously, I've blocked her. I blocked her Instagram, I blocked her phone number. Honestly, I've blocked Ray too, because this is all a whole lot of complicated for somebody I just met. I don't need that kind of drama. I don't need to be dragged into this mess. Like I it sucked. I really did enjoy our date, but this is too much for day one.
Speaker 4: Is she really pregnant?
Speaker 2: I mean, Cassie raised on the phone, by the way, and you're listening.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Cassie, I didn't know she called you. Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 7: She said she said that you knocked her up and then completely ghosted her. And you didn't bring any of that up when we're standing outside of yours.
Speaker 6: Cassie, she's not and you guys, she's not. She's not pregnant, I swear, and she she literally is not in my life. She's just like I said, she hasn't let go and I've been like very nice to her, and I just I had no idea if she reached out to you. I'm so sorry, Like.
Speaker 7: I just think you might need to be putting your foot down because this nice thing isn't working.
Speaker 4: M M.
Speaker 7: I feel like you need to set a boundary with her of like we are over, you're in my past.
Speaker 3: Stop grasping.
Speaker 6: I didn't mean for you to be cooler than any of this.
Speaker 3: Like I was just being nice, like a normal dude. I wouldn't want to, didn't. I did say these things to her.
Speaker 4: Did you still talk to her right after you guys broke up? Do you like? I don't know, just you have some kind of hope that you're going to come back to her.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just I was just trying to keep it normal.
Speaker 7: Spray paint and broken glass and smashed up cars isn't normal. I've never seen something like that in my life.
Speaker 3: I hotly make a light of this. I'm just I guess.
Speaker 7: I'm unforgettable, you know, And you don't want to.
Speaker 4: It's not his fault.
Speaker 3: It's nice. It's not it, but it's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cassie, would you like to go on another day with Ray? Will pay for it?
Speaker 3: Thank God?
Speaker 6: For real.
Speaker 3: I will not mess this up. I'll like, I'll shut it all down.
Speaker 6: I'll make sure.
Speaker 3: She's out of my life completely.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll go as far as like even getting a restraining order, Like, I just want you to know, Cassie, I had such.
Speaker 3: An amazing time. You're beautiful, year, you make me laugh.
Speaker 6: I've been on many dates before, and this is this felt very special for me, and I'm literally like, so sorry, what do you.
Speaker 4: Think, Cassie. Don't mind, Cassie, that's no easy thing.
Speaker 7: I mean, I really appreciate that because I really had a lot of fun with you, Ray and that is hard to find.
Speaker 3: And I'm not gonna lie. This is really freaked me out.
Speaker 7: And obviously I'll unblock you because that maybe it was a little a little rational.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's fair. You didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 7: I just think that maybe there just needs to be some time to law and maybe call me when this drama's actually done.
Speaker 3: Because I think that's fair.
Speaker 7: She's so crazy, clearly that she's not understanding the dynamic and she's not getting whether you're being too nice or not.
Speaker 3: You're being perfectly farm I honestly don't know.
Speaker 7: I just think you need to deal with this because there's not room for both of us in your life.
Speaker 3: I would love to see you again right, but end this and then call me. So if I end this one hundred percent, that's a yes.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: You know I'm going to the courthouse today to guess there's training order.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very romantic. Ju Will's first date fallow Up