Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap, All right, scary, Yeah, what's your phone tap about? Today?
Speaker 2: Emily wanted to phone tap her boyfriend Raphael. Rafael's been waiting on a callback from the financial company for his car because he moved and has been missing payments and recently got a letter saying his car was about to be taken away. So I'm going to call him and pretend I'm from the finance company with Ronnie the bald freak also helping me on this.
Speaker 1: We love Ronnie. He's good, he's great. This is a tag team phone tap. Yes, here we go, let's listening. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Rafael Hernandez. Please speaking Raphael. Hi. My name is Patrick Fitzgerald from Customer Care here at not the Financial Services. How are you today?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm good. Finally you guys call him back.
Speaker 1: I understand you're having issues with the letter we sent about us impounding your car, So yeah, we didn't want it to come to.
Speaker 3: That, you know, No, no, no, hold on, hold on you guys send invoices to my old address, Okay, And then finally, somehow I get my inpound noticed in my new address.
Speaker 1: First things first, I have to send you over to the Change of Address department. If you could please hold on one second.
Speaker 3: I've already changed my address belong You will be assistant short. Please continue to hold and the member of our staff will be happy to give your call the undivided attention it deserves.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Gerald Fitzpatrick speaking. How am I healthy? Sir?
Speaker 3: Someone just sent me over here. Can you just send me back to him please?
Speaker 1: And what seems to be the troubles are going to help you with something?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, this guy he wants me to change my address, but I already have the right address on file. Spell your name for me, please, R A F A E. L. Hernandez and your addresser it's you know mill Ridge Drive.
Speaker 1: And sir, do you have your account over handy?
Speaker 3: No, I don't have my account number Handy.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: I don't know my account number. Okay, that's the problem. That's what I've been trying to tell you guys this whole time. I don't know because I don't have any invoices, because you guys have been sending my invoicees to my old address. Does this make sense?
Speaker 1: I need to know why we have not received payment for you within the last four months.
Speaker 3: I've just told you why you haven't received payment.
Speaker 1: All right, So let me let me put you on hold for a second and we're gonna transfer to a billing department.
Speaker 3: Hold on, wait wait, wait wait Gerald.
Speaker 1: Yes, Fitzgerald, Patrick Fitzgerald. What's your name?
Speaker 3: What the is your problem?
Speaker 1: You're started yelling at me as if I took the information down.
Speaker 3: You didn't take the information down? All right?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you not? Patrick fitz Gerald?
Speaker 1: Fitzpatrick, This is Patrick Fitzgerald.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Then, right, But in order to change your address, you need to stop with hour.
Speaker 3: I just spoke to you. You told me what I needed to know.
Speaker 1: Have do you plan to pay automatically with easy pay? We can set that up for you.
Speaker 3: I started off paying online and you guys started sending me the invoices in the mail to the wrong address. But I'd like to talk to someone that ANETA. Let me get this problem fixed and I can take my daughter to the point.
Speaker 1: Right. Hello, sir, Hello, can you not hear me? Alo?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, we were talking about payment online, Sir.
Speaker 1: I apologize, but I don't recall talking to you about this. What is your name?
Speaker 3: What holy? My name is Raphael Hernandez.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, mister Hernandez. Who you need to the old Mill Road? Correct?
Speaker 3: No, I don't believe it's Old Mill Road anymore. My new address is, you know, mill Ridge Drive.
Speaker 1: No, actually, we type it into our computer system right here, and there seems to be an update in process, and it looks like we're all set, then, sir. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: No, we're not all set then, because my car is going to get impounded later today. Before this whole mess, they were you guys were just taking Yeah, hold on, would you just wait up? And so I'm done talking.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're speaking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are you? What's your name?
Speaker 1: Is Patrick Fitzgerald Financial Services, Jerald Fitzpatrick speaking, How might help you?
Speaker 3: Hello? Hi?
Speaker 1: Hello, this is Patrick. Hello, This is Patrick Fitzgeryl No, Hello, Hi, Gerald Fitzpatrick speaking man. Hello, Yes, Hi, how are you hello? Sir?
Speaker 3: Two people on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: We are sending out a hoe truck to impound your feet.
Speaker 3: What are you sending out a tone talk for? You should be sending out apology? You send me bills to a wrong address.
Speaker 1: The system has not updated yet with that change of address, So I did you just.
Speaker 3: Confirmed that it is updating with me?
Speaker 1: Hello? Okay, sir? Would you like to pay by money?
Speaker 3: Graham? I can't pay four months just out of pocket. My kid will starve. You want a child to starve? Is that what you want?
Speaker 1: Well? I'm sorry. I don't have any children, sir, so I wouldn't know what that's like. I'm married with your children, Sarah. Understand you.
Speaker 3: You will be assisted shortly.
Speaker 1: Speaking Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Do you here?
Speaker 3: The other anger freeburg on this phone line? Can you not hear me?
Speaker 1: I hear you, sir, you do hear He's.
Speaker 3: Great, wonderful. There's another person in his line. Am I going crazy?
Speaker 1: Sir? I'm sorry, we're gonna have to impound your car. Sir, I have good news for you. We will not have to impound your vehicle.
Speaker 3: Why the could you double teaming me like this? Okay, this's just super unprofessional. What I need to know is whether my car is going to get impounded, whether I should drive to Canada right now?
Speaker 1: What you should know is that you've been phone tapped. Sir. You've been phone tapped?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: This is Patrick Fitzgerald. This is Gerald Fitzpatrick. Actually, I'm Scary Jones and I'm Ronnie and Emily wanted to mess with you. Raphael. Why Hi.
Speaker 3: The whole time I was thinking that that I'm going crazy or something. Phone time