Speaker 1: If there was a problem, where to your mother?
Speaker 2: Big handy? Rights my hands up big? If your hand is big, put your hand up.
Speaker 3: No, your hands seems is mine.
Speaker 4: You got like thick thumbs.
Speaker 3: I got a fat thumb.
Speaker 2: I'm a fat like you got like shack thumbs. Dude, Look at those thumbs, they're big. Look at my thumb compared to your thumb. You do have to have like a baby. Oh you have a well defined thumb. You have thumb got curves. You got a baby thumb? Or I have a baby thumb compared to your thumbs, your thumbs are No.
Speaker 3: My thumb doesn't. My thumb doesn't have any any curvature. I got just fat thumb, so like you have like some thumb action going yea, thanks for tuning into two cool moms. I'm Joe Gatto fat Thumb aka fat thumb.
Speaker 2: I am Steve Bird.
Speaker 3: Aka baby thumb. Hey, good to see you, buddy, good to see you. But hey, listen, yes, you know I never thought I had a thumb complex until you mentioned it.
Speaker 2: Do your break a finger? Oh well, here, look at see how the thumb goes back there? See this one it doesn't. I got in a fight in Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: That's the big fight.
Speaker 2: You gut.
Speaker 3: I know there's a few. Did you could you do this to the and then how far do your hand stretch when you keep your fingers taut and then do that? Yeah, I can't do that. Some people do that. You see that. Oh that's even more than I could do. Some people do this, and they do they're weird. The hand goes this they did they do like the you know that when they put their fingers together a whole hand band people and yeah, dose it to people.
Speaker 2: Well, most people can do it because they don't have like six inch circumference thumbs.
Speaker 3: When you when you were young, stopping from my thumbs, you got big.
Speaker 2: I never realized that about you.
Speaker 3: You're welcome when you're young. Did you have to do the Presidential award? We had to get the blue patch. They had to do the a certain amount of push.
Speaker 2: Ups and yeah great? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you did you get the I was the only one in my class that didn't get They get that didn't get it, the only one in my class, the only one twenty two boys.
Speaker 2: I I remember, I was in eighth grade and I got sent to the I don't even know how you put it like the unathletic crew or whatever. They split up the gym class into different so I was with I was people that that were horrible at sports, but I was playing hockey and stuff. And so for some reason I failed a swimming test, so I was put with these rejects. Yeah, I don't know what to say anymore because you're you're afraid of getting canceled over.
Speaker 3: But well, do just unathletic types? Well also not you couldn't leave it that, just leave it at that.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving at that. But but you know what I mean. It was just like I'm I'm in with a special group of kids, you know, and I was slaying it in gym then, but I knew I should have been up with the other thing. But they put me on the thing so so that instantly when you when you told me about talk about gym, that's what I think about. But I did.
Speaker 4: I didn't get that thing either.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get the sit ups. Two things I couldn't do. I couldn't do the chair ups, but the set ups and had I had an unfortunate event that was unfortunate for both me. It was unfortunately, it was unfortunate for both me and Adrian Fostina.
Speaker 4: I guess was somebody holding your feet doing?
Speaker 2: And I fought it on him. Yeah, how did you know?
Speaker 3: Adrian Fostina was holding me, holding me down, and I was banging him out, a guy and I was banging him out and I was, I was, I was hooking it and I was going and I fought it and I got really embarrassed, and he was like a man, and I was like, shot your mouth, Adrian, don't speak of it on the streets. And he just he aired it out on the streets and then I couldn't tell everybody. Yeah, and I got I got embarrassed, and I slowed down.
Speaker 2: At what great is this? Like fourth or fifth?
Speaker 3: This is in the no. Seventh maybe seventh grade? Like bare and then your whole day's ruined, the whole days And I remember yet because it was like during the test and I was like it was like the second last thing and then I was just out of it. And then I just couldn't even do a chin up. I was like, well, embarrassed, how many chans do you just love? Think about this?
Speaker 2: You just think about this, Okay, what other setting could you be in as a human being? We're a far just ruined your whole day. Like you fart in second grade and by seventh grade they give you a test and you're just like, you know, teach, I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm not in.
Speaker 2: The mental space. There was a far day. It was a far day. Words gotten around, but yeah, I can't get there right now.
Speaker 3: Just think about even in schooling right Like his farts are funny.
Speaker 2: He's flinting at you. Did jail with Joe to sit up? You didn't get the blue patch because you fun on.
Speaker 3: Adrian Fostino, Poor Adrian's talking about it like this guy is like giving the trenches, just like it was a cold day this Italian. It smelt the meat balls.
Speaker 2: I barely even know Joe and I got a hold his feet, meat his foot and I was yelling at him to hold my.
Speaker 3: Feet because it's like, oh man, I like hold him tighter.
Speaker 2: I'm going.
Speaker 3: I'm just still trying to cross it to the thirty I couldn't get to the thirty sit ups.
Speaker 2: When did you fart? Like fifteen?
Speaker 3: It was like three.
Speaker 2: I was like all the way and I was like one too far.
Speaker 3: I was gone and I hold your breath, Adrian. We got twenty seven more to go. Man, Yeah that was terrible.
Speaker 2: Oh God, that's somebody. How you knew exactly what I was gonna say? Of course? Yeah, I mean who hasn't like like I took like one yoga class and it's just like, did you've been thirty five minutes?
Speaker 4: Just like praying to God, I don't fart?
Speaker 3: Doorn massages? Do you let the fark go?
Speaker 2: Or do you I never get massages? You're a massage guy.
Speaker 3: I loves.
Speaker 4: I don't get them.
Speaker 3: I need to not like it. I used to not. Did you not like it or even never had one? I've had them, I just didn't like them.
Speaker 4: I don't like them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I I was on team don't fart for a while in the massage, but then I was like these people have seen everything. They would be the first person. Yeah, but not bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I'll try to give it, like I'll give it. I'll give it a tempered release. I won't just open the gates. I won't let the horse out of the barn. Yeah, I will the horse out of the bar. I let the donkey out of the kitchen. You know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, why is there a donkey in the kitchen. It makes sense, though, it makes perfect sense. How about okay, how about this airplane airplane free reign?
Speaker 4: You really let it there?
Speaker 2: I don't let it when when somebody rips, I literally look around, I'm like, who really? Really? Well, that's a problem. You can't show your you don't know, show yourself.
Speaker 3: You don't know that you don't know. That's the that's the beauty of it. I love an assassin.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I love having a secret. Don't tell nobody's but I guess what just happened in nineteen.
Speaker 2: B you'll soon you'll find. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The B stands for that's what I go like.
Speaker 2: This B stands for you know what happened here?
Speaker 3: You know what happened though you're.
Speaker 2: Talking, I'm gonna find something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a full There is a there is a There isn't a more opposite thing in the world to the answer of the question of can I fart in here between an elevator and an airplane? An elevator like, I can't farten you. I gotta hold this thing tight because you're in there with one of one or two other people, or your fear of the doors opening about an airplane. It's free rain. I'm dropping bombs on an elevator, not an elevator. You know you're holding to you clamping cheeks.
Speaker 2: I I saw Return of the Jedi recently. Yes, okay, there's a scene where Luke walks to the plank.
Speaker 3: Oh, and they just put fart sounds on it.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no. What he walks the plank and the song goes uh uh uh and that's how the song goes, and then it leads into you.
Speaker 4: Know, him jumping off the plank.
Speaker 2: Yes, grab, but the first note goes h. I have farted the last three months and I've noticed. I'm like, oh my god, that's that first note of the song. Youah, perfect pitch, Yeah, Mike, But it literally sounds really exactly that note. I think if John Williams was conducted, he's been like, Pete, you're a little lope, Steven kim here, put there there it is. That's what I'm looking for out of you. Get that. Get that, but soon up that first note.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: All that for that, I'm pretty uh, I'm pretty nobody thoughts in this and the only one no one else, one else is ever a b flat.
Speaker 3: No one else that'd be amazing because it sounds just like that.
Speaker 2: That's how I thought.
Speaker 3: Mine's a long faum.
Speaker 2: Do you know how bad.
Speaker 3: Are you doing? This is a mess with me?
Speaker 2: Do you know how like the back button works?
Speaker 3: You are? Let's I'm just gonna say, you know what, the right group athletes, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Nothing me twos genuinely make me laugh with Joe Gotto. That noise and when you get like a little a little point of frustration where it's like it's giggles, you are a fucking moron Like that takes me laugh so damn because I hear it all the time.
Speaker 3: You do, because sometimes you gotta let you know. No, I don't. I'm not a big like people think I'm more faulty than I am too though I'm.
Speaker 2: Not not like a big not a big.
Speaker 3: Fault machine war. I look like I'm a guy that faults a lot.
Speaker 2: But I don't really Italian.
Speaker 3: Give some more of the Sultan cured me.
Speaker 2: I'm not really. I'm not to say I think I get stereotypes.
Speaker 3: It's a big funny guy. I'm not a big farty guy.
Speaker 2: Who Who's Who's Who's your gassest friend.
Speaker 3: Who's my gassiest friend? I don't really, I don't roll with gassy friends.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I like that, I literally I'll bottle it up. Some people like are are comfortable around their significant others to like leave the door open when they rock a deuce and stuff.
Speaker 3: I've never closed the door in my life, even.
Speaker 4: With a girl.
Speaker 3: Guys, girls, I don't do it. I'm got clustrophobic. When I need I need space. I gotta stretch my ship out. I keep I've kept a stall door open.
Speaker 2: I'd rather ship my pants in my car than than take a dumb public really.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I enjoy.
Speaker 2: It all my years. I take pride. I take pride with that joke. I've never rocked a deuce in an airport.
Speaker 3: You and sal pretty much the same.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: Doesn't even want to use urinals. I can't wait to use your your well, I can't wait to I can't wait to be to your own. That's one of my favorites. He doesn't like public bathrooms at all. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, so who used the family one?
Speaker 3: Oh he oh? He loves a good family. One family loves family one?
Speaker 4: Who does he got a studio apartment.
Speaker 3: I love the pet relief areat nice open lawn. There's a painting on the floor, a.
Speaker 2: Nice squad on, make fire hydrant, get a squad on.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 2: I've you have no shame with that.
Speaker 3: No, not that at all.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Well, I grew up in the five of us shared one bathroom. I told you that. You know, me and my two sisters, my ma and father.
Speaker 2: I shared a bathroom with my mother and father and my.
Speaker 3: Brother my father. To celebrate the fact that we just shut No, no, we didn't even have a lock on the door. It was a sliding pocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Theydn't didn't even have a thing.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just like if it was shut, don't open it. That's so gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was greats just sitting there read the paper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, job, And I said that he's on the counter. I talked to him. I was docing. Wow. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like like even when I'm I'm at home, I have my own office, like my kids are upstairs. I'm like, okay, this is this is the time. Okay, you sit in your office. I'll go to my office in my in my house an office.
Speaker 3: And I have Yeah, I didn't know if you wad I don't know you.
Speaker 2: Doing a waste basket, like a wire mesh waste basket. Well, you say I go to a bathroom, I have a bathroom in my office. You just want to let people go to a communal ville. Yeah, I'm not going to use my own bathroom with I share with my wife. Really, I go to my office and then anytime, I swear to God, any if I fart, my wife will walk into the room. If I'm like, where's what's my wife? I'll just need to walk in and then she she doesn't acknowledge it. I don't acknowledge it, but she knows what happens every goddamn time. By far, she will walk in like, hey did you It's like bringing through her mouth.
Speaker 3: You could tell you.
Speaker 2: And if I take a dump, my kids in instantly. I always close the door, lock it, and then there's just fingers, there's just fingers underneath.
Speaker 3: It's it's like.
Speaker 2: When I go on to the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I've never had issues with even privacy like that, but I did for a while have a thing where I couldn't keep my shirt off after I made love. Excuse me, Yeah, like when I would have a thing where I wasn't comfortable with my with my boy. I wouldn't walk around in a T shirt. My pasts would be off. I wouldn't care, but I would.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: You're like the fat guy had the pool with the T shirt.
Speaker 3: But I wasn't necessarily fat, right, I just wasn't comfortable with But you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean that there's guys that wear the shirt in the pool.
Speaker 3: Oh those guys I would I never did that. Yeah, yeah, that's that's what just ought to me. That's wearing clothes that's getting pushed into the pool. One just being too lazy. I yeah, no, But I just had a thing where I would like, just for some reason, I would not. I would just always put my shirt on, which was weird, but I would she be.
Speaker 4: Butt naked except for a T shirt.
Speaker 2: She were more embarrassed about the top.
Speaker 3: Than the bottom than the bottom. Yeah, not even I don't even know where it came from, And I haven't even necessarily even thought of it until I just said that to you right now.
Speaker 2: But little a little sausage, Yeah, but the pepperoni nips. She gotta cover up because your.
Speaker 3: Penis was weirding a T shirt I had a little T shirt I put on it. I was like, oh, that's way better.
Speaker 2: There he is. It'd be funny if the T shirt said Magnum T shirt and the manum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: I never there was one time I was with this this girl in New York City. Fantastic, great break out, right and uh, she's you know, it's about.
Speaker 4: To go down whatever.
Speaker 2: She's like, Uh, she's like, all right, here, here's a Condumn and I take it and it's a Magnum and I'm like, you expect a company.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get into our questions.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Pardon me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I don't know the back button. Okay, here we go. First question here is okay, it's a fun one.
Speaker 3: Okay, great three quick hits.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is coming to us from Vanessa. Hey, mommy, is you're the coolest. I had a dream last night that the three of us took a road trip and it was hysterical. Of course, our road trips are historical and by the way, some of the best times. So she's just chilling and I mean, and I can talk about food forever. It inspired me to ask three questions. Here's number one. Ready, what's your favorite road trip snack? Chex mix, checks mix? What are your fucking mom Yeah? Sorry, yeah, yeah, I am checks mix. That is boring.
Speaker 3: No, I love a good troun mix. I do love a good troumis Chex mix. I just had a good Checks mix, though, but I would say a trum mix.
Speaker 2: I like healthy mom Shi.
Speaker 3: No, I get the one with that man m is in it. I get the sweet and salty nutmex. Come on, man insulting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, favorite road trips?
Speaker 2: Neck? You guys have a mix. If somebody gave you checks, if you handed the you know what, he put his hand right in it. And that's a hard pass for me.
Speaker 3: Chex mix. No, what what's your what's your favorite trips? No? No, no, because what you're doing now is it was trail mix and now you haven't made fun of it.
Speaker 2: I'll take a Bugle's, I'll take a PEPPERI pizza combos, oh a combo.
Speaker 4: I'll do some funions.
Speaker 3: No, he's I love a beef jerky. You don't need you don't need to go. You don't you don't eat you don't eat a you don't eat a what's the one he said, that's the pizzas. None of the combos combos. You don't eat a combo in any other scenario besides a road trip.
Speaker 2: That's so true, true, I've never had combos at home.
Speaker 3: No one ever buys. Besides, if you're on a road trip, that's the only time you buy a combo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you, right, yeah, well that's when you combine the pizza and the pretzel, and you can buying the road trip with the combo.
Speaker 3: Those couldn't be more disgusting our combo combosmos can be more discussing bugles. I'm on team Bugle.
Speaker 2: Look, everything else is close. It's two in the morning. You got two hours left to get through the road trip. Combos is a lifesaver. Really, I love combos. Bugles are Bugles are great. I'll pair it with a an almond joy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love a donut, the little donuts from Hostess. I popped them at the hot Yeah no powders, no, no chocolate. Oh okay, yeah, I like that. I pop them there. I love that. That's a good. That's a good road trips now yeah, yeah, all right, what I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say, munchies, which is coppa, But like munchies are that they combined Dorito's pretzels.
Speaker 3: The party mix.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a party mix, but they're called munchies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had munchies. I've had munchies.
Speaker 2: I like that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't like a mix. You like to stick to one thing. Yeah, mean potato potatoes, you eat mean potatoes and a road trip. That's odd. How do you do that to make a fun of me about it? How much popping that you're walking a knife in it?
Speaker 2: Are you a water?
Speaker 3: Coffee, coffee, coffe, soda, coffee, ginsing iced tea from Arizona jin zing icedy.
Speaker 4: Within when's the last time you had soda?
Speaker 3: I barely have soda. I'm a big soda guy. I drink ginger al sometimes, but I barely have soda coffee on.
Speaker 4: The road, a road trip, you wouldn't dip into a grape soda?
Speaker 3: No range soda now if I if I do, if we're doing a drive through other grabbasoda sometime grab doctor dr.
Speaker 2: Pepper peer one of the worst SODA's ever. Yeah, I know it's one and eighty calaries for like coke, it's two forty for doctor Pepper.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. They're really bringing the heat in that calchlor account. They're like, you know what, We're gonna do this thing right. Okay, So Trail Mix and you're not a big fan of Trau Mix.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. What is your favorite road Trip album?
Speaker 3: Full album? I would say Kanye Graduation song or album Kanye Graduation.
Speaker 4: That's your go to album?
Speaker 2: Auto road Trip.
Speaker 3: Probably definitely up there for me. Yeah, yeah, roll bangers.
Speaker 1: Like I do playlists, I don't do one album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jiggy's really good full album.
Speaker 3: If you had a full lob on fidgu I probably say Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or honestly that album I played for you guys, the Jackson's Live.
Speaker 2: I downloaded that after you said. My recommendation for you is the Finding Neverlands soundtrack. I'm getting him to watch this doc. What is your What is your album?
Speaker 3: It's Oasis? Oh no, it's a Killers.
Speaker 2: I'm probably gonna go what's the Story Morning Glory? Or definitely maybe by Oasis. Yeah. Uh, if I'm listening to an album A to Z, it's one of those two Oasis helps.
Speaker 3: I love them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love the Killers, but the Killers are more sparse out in like playlists.
Speaker 3: I I do like listening to uh. I like to listen to ones that have combinations though, like like like the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack, you know, something like that little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: But I are Motown's Greatest Hits kind of deal. Sure you know there's Motown, there's the the A couple of more towns on.
Speaker 4: Your an apple Bee's kind of guy.
Speaker 3: I am Applebee's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you like you'd be shaming every song?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love the rotation.
Speaker 2: Jiggy is uh now that's what I call music nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: He loves it.
Speaker 2: Oh, all the charts tell the boy boy band stuff. You really like the boy band ship Yeah, feel good, feel good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But you like you like you like old timey jazz like Ethel for Ethel for Ranklin, like Ethel Ethel but Berman and the and the Bangkocks, Like that's who you play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, oh, you don't know.
Speaker 3: This is Ethel Burman and the Bankcocks. This is jazz jazz from It's on the nineteen forties.
Speaker 2: It's a cover of no while You're snoozing, okay, and you need someone to helm the ship.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's one of the captain's gonna.
Speaker 3: Say you got a pair of balls, because to say I snooze in the car, you fuebow take the back seat and throw your feet up like you're a fucking difa.
Speaker 2: All right, share boy, you fucking Dracula. It's been a little dirt on the back seat. You ask us to oh please, you're the one you're he he asked for volume down or volume up. I don't ask for anything because I'm working.
Speaker 3: Because I'm sleeping.
Speaker 2: I got my laptop out working. Here's here's you working. Ready, Jiggy, where we staying tonight? That's you working.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, that's Jiggy working because I gave him a fucking job.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm doing. Other I was giving the people in the car job.
Speaker 3: You'd be fucking at home taking a ship when your kids clawing underneath the door. If it wasn't for me flawing on your wife unexpectedly and an open revelations, they be like I just shaped my pants on the high five.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to me. You're fucking home commoed in the corner, so you're welcome. Well, I guess we really gotten annoy each other on the road quite a bit. I love those uh standards jazz. Yeah, I love listening that when I'm driving.
Speaker 3: I will say I don't mind this when you, Jiggy, myself and I, when any of us are in control of the music, I'm okay with it, which is a very hard thing to say, because I do know when some of the people have like controlling my go go listen to this, like this is what's happening. You know. Sometimes even like a couple of like you might ask for a skip here and there, which we do. But that's fine overall though, because we're gonna call for hours hours, and if you think about that, that's a lot of music that you're selecting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love being on the road with Justin though. When we Justin said, when DJ Jerrase is with us, well he's that's just love that. But he's but he's even but he's even good at it, and it's like he'll he knows how to work a car, doesn't work a cars, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: But I appreciate when Jiggy is at the control because you're great at barking out songs I haven't heard, like in I haven't even thought of in years like oh, play the play, the plays. But Jiggy, Jiggy's Jiggy's really really great at picking some gems out. Like I mean, like that that song I I took a video because I shezammed it and then I played it. I forget remember that song. I sent you guys the video of me on Christmas or I was setting on my Christians or whatever, and.
Speaker 3: Then at night I think, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, boo yeah we I will say this though, Jiggy gets down. Jiggy gets indignant when you don't like a song. He takes it personally in.
Speaker 2: A way differently. He's like, he's like you like that, Like no, I don't.
Speaker 3: That's okay if I don't like it. And Elton John and the other guy we wrote this, that's my album.
Speaker 2: That's your album, okay. And then yours was Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Jackson Lie or Usher Confessions. I think it's a great It's one of my favorite front to back albums. The Confessions is highly underrated for their for the full album never Listen.
Speaker 3: I will say that we when we re will listen to L. M f a O's album in the car. Remember we said that a lot of there's a lot of fun music on that one.
Speaker 2: If it's late night that they just have that one album.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen them.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think dead. I think.
Speaker 2: When I when I used to when I do my laundry, there was a period of time where you know, you you you get the socks all together and you start putting your socks together.
Speaker 4: I would always go, sock suck, suck, suck, sucks socks.
Speaker 2: Really, everybody, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the only shot the song. I know about them shots.
Speaker 3: Shots and I know you know, party rock, party rocking, and.
Speaker 1: Right right, you know what, it's a tough casual.
Speaker 3: Listen that whole album.
Speaker 2: You can't castual.
Speaker 3: No, that's a two am. He's popping combos. We have two hours left to the to the road trip. We gotta bring the energy in the car. That's when I thought that it's a cafeinated. Yeah, it's a it's a late night, windows down, you're almost asleep. You need something to bring in the thunder.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the last question. Uh, probably the road trip. What's your favorite road trip outfit? Oh?
Speaker 3: For sure, it's a comfy pant. I mean, once I get off stage, and I know we're taking a thing. I'm in my Calvin Kline comfy pants with a shirt in a comfy sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like what is the other option? Like, I'm not going in a gene like people that fly in suits, they could Those are fucking sociopaths.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: I never know people ever, people who fly in like with or girls at whether like heels or a wedge. You wearing a wedge to the airport?
Speaker 2: Stop it unless you're going right to a meeting.
Speaker 3: I get right to it. But no, no, because you're not going You're not walking off the plane and going into a boardroom. You have a stop, you could change.
Speaker 2: I don't even get that.
Speaker 3: You have time to put your suit on, get a garment bag. Be a gentleman, be a human. Put on a drawstring. You want a draw string?
Speaker 2: Drawstring?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't like the last time, Like, I don't like pants where we're like you can see a dude sweat. Those are my finger pants, So of course it would be I don't like that ship. That's a guy.
Speaker 3: That's a guy who's got a knob of comfort. Okay with his knob, he's not secretly foughting in front of his wife. That guy's out there blowing turns in high five and I'm the Jason Bourne of Guess what I'm saying is you, I don't can't tell you the last time I flew wearing a belt.
Speaker 2: Well, really, I don't wear a belt.
Speaker 3: I don't wear a jean on, a pant a jean pants on. I don't wear jeans on a plane. You don't real, Gena, get these motherfucking jeans all this motherfucking plane. I'm not wearing them. I'm not wearing them.
Speaker 2: You're a disaster jeans. I'm fine with whatever. If I spill.
Speaker 3: Something on myself, it's getting absorbed. You know what I'm saying. It's got a it's got like a cloth, it's got like a deep you know. Oh, man, I can't wait I get to the level where I can fly in the Valora Adida suit. Oh, that's gonna be so fun. I'm like three years away from that. My forty ninth birthday, I'll start doing that.
Speaker 4: Really, that's you're gonna go full Italian.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go full of the lore.
Speaker 3: Valora is not only for Italians.
Speaker 2: Greeks love it, but the Adidas full full tracksuit top of the box. That's totally Italian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's more. That's very definitely Italian. But I I a lot of people, a lot of people have adopted that.
Speaker 2: For comfort, like a good hat, a good sweatshirt.
Speaker 3: I don't with you, but a hat. I like a hoodie sometimes because you get your nick kids cold and you want to warm it. Be Niki Nicks.
Speaker 2: You gotta do it around.
Speaker 3: But you can't wear a scarf.
Speaker 2: You'll be silly, be silly to wear a scarf. But your nicky you ever wear a scarf.
Speaker 3: I wore scarves. I run you. I wrock the hell out of scarf.
Speaker 2: I'm like, grew but a warm winter scarf, but you know the fashionable thin kind of scarves.
Speaker 3: I've been known as a joke to throw on an ascot. Wow, I've been thrown on an ascot. I do an ascot with a fake glasses and a fedora, and I call him Diamo, And that's my guy. And I used to go on the streets with the boys when we were on the road as Diamo, so much so that Sal got me a for Christmas one year, about four or five years ago a lighted neon sign that said Diamo's.
Speaker 2: That I could put my bar my home.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, yeah, it's it's it's and it's a guy I used to talk, come on, come with the aamo, we'll get something. And I would sit there and cue and we would all sit down theread and laugh. Yeah. And I would play that character and a lot of people wouldn't recognize me either, so I would walk into places and just be able to walk around as Diamo.
Speaker 2: It's pretty sweet, all right. Well, I got to thank the young lady. That was a pretty good one one. And nobody better to go on a road trip than what you.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree with good road.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey moms, this is kum Us from Stone Stone any advice on relationships formed online and not in person. Would love your feedback.
Speaker 3: Sure, there's no stigment of that anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Don't make it a thing. Don't make it a thing. That's my advice. Don't make it the thing because it was. I don't even know if it ever was weird, but I think it was just something that people spoke about while people getting used to it.
Speaker 2: That's the way to meet people. Yeah, I would just say be careful.
Speaker 3: Be careful because speaking speaking of knobs, that that person may have a knob and not be telling you about it.
Speaker 2: That's very true.
Speaker 3: I would say, I would say, you gotta be careful with that. More would just you have to be a little bit uh, don't you know. Be smart about what you're sharing, be smart about what you're thinking about, you know, as you're and I would say, take it offline when you're comfortable. If you really want to take the next level, start facetiming or start talking or you know, things like that, go meet the person in real life. Sure, if they start online, it's fine. It's a way to meet people. It's a great way, it's a great outlet.
Speaker 2: It is the way to do it. But we were part of a generation that would frown upon that when it first started happen. What is that nerd Go meet somebody, go to a bar or whatever, you know, But nowadays it's it's so the norm. I wouldn't even think anything of it. Oh yeah, this is coming ups from Mark. Hey Oh shoot, okay, hey two coomops love the show. I'm twenty two, graduated college in May. Congratulations. I was recently laid off from my job as a mortgage loan officer.
Speaker 3: Good, I've the best thing could have happened to you when you were little. If I asked you, what do you want to be when you grow up, you didn't say a mortgage loan officer.
Speaker 2: So let's get into it. I have a marketing degree, and right now I am torn about what I want my next job rest rest of my career to be. I learned a lot in the mortgage industry. I love it or hate it, but the money's good. I don't know whether I should continue to build on what I learned from my previous job or look into another industry which provide me with more security and advice. He's twenty two. Yeah, take Campbells, do whatever the fuck you want.
Speaker 3: Take gambles A twenty two Take gambles now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, here's what you make if you enjoyed it at all A little bit.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of enjoyment comes from, and more so than what you're doing is who you're doing it with. So if you're working with there's no such thing as job security. You get fired from any job anytime, for any reason. So when people say, oh, there's job security.
Speaker 2: Didn't your father died?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for bringing it up. Thanks for that's an odd choice. Yeah, he got fired from life, So why would you bring that up? That's so odd that my father, that god father fired my father. Why why would he's like coming to my office, I got to talk to you. You don't even get two weeks. My dad got the pink slip from upstairs. But did my dad I think get fired?
Speaker 2: Now? Okay, no, he died on the job, literally show.
Speaker 3: But I would say that you wouldn't. You're not gonna like your You're gonna like who you're with, who you work with. So find an environment that you have fun at you as much fun as you can while you're making money. You know. So if you did enjoy a little bit of mortgage, find another mortgage place that you like it, like, like the environment, who you're working with, the culture there. That might be the move.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But if he's twenty two, he already he got let go, and he's wavering on it, I'd say just move on. Yeah, you know, start like like this. You know, I can't tell you enough, Like I got started as a stand up, my bread and butters, a stand up. But doors have opened along the way and I've gone in and gone, oh well, let me see, maybe maybe there's something here. And every time a door's open, I've gone into that opportunity and it's my focus is still stand up, but I'm I'm better skilled in all these different kind of variations are off suits of being a comedian, like a writer, like directing, like acting.
Speaker 3: You know in the entertainment industry. Yeah, you're collecting skill sets around them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think you just develop a stronger resume that way, and through the experience of all those other things, it makes me a better comic, and the comic makes me a better writer.
Speaker 3: I mean my business degree that I have an account I mean I I it's a business that you're in when you're working for yourself and all this like I've applied so much to that. Sales. It's personality selling, being able to sell yourself, to be sure put in a project, or to be the person that could get hired for a job or things like that.
Speaker 2: You've also said in the past that you you enjoyed working at the Baby loved it, uh.
Speaker 3: Called Giggle Giggle the other baby Star and you enjoyed that I loved it. Yeah, I loved it. I love sales, even Northstrom I love I just love to interact with people, helping them, you know, make them feel good about what they're wearing, get them, get them in a nice set of jeans. You must have been top tier, right, number five, number five across the country.
Speaker 2: Nowhere a number five that that like doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: If we were number four and five. My friend who worked worked with me and Justin he was number four. I was number five. Wow. And this was at the grove, at the grove across all nord Stroms in all of America?
Speaker 4: Did you did they take care of you? Because they take care of their customers, But did they give you?
Speaker 3: You got? They brunch up your percentage of what you make because they don't give you an hourly, so you get paid by a percentage. Oh so start, Yeah, you started. I think it was three percent, and I worked up to five and a half percent. So I was getting five and a half percent or whatever I sold.
Speaker 2: Over the course of like an hour versus Steah, I mean right there on Melows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right at the grove. Yeah, I was coming. It was great.
Speaker 4: What what's the can I ask, what's the most you ever made? A year at Nortrums.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I ever made in the I wouldn't even be able to answer that. But the biggest sale I one of the biggest sales ever did was when I worked at I got poached from there to work at HD Buttercup, which was a high and furniture store, and I was covering for somebody. I made myself the personal shop there so I could sell the whole store. And they had an antique section that I didn't I didn't know anything about antiques, and the guy had to go take his kid to like, uh, what do you call it day? He was like a take parenting, your conference whatever, and he had to leave rowl and he was like, Joe, could you just watch the shop? And nobody ever really went in there. And he comes this little old lady who walks in and she was like look, was looking around and said, hey, how are you. She's like I want that omoar and I was like I was like oh okay. I said, well, you know, I get your ma. She's like oh no. She's like could you guys deliver it? And she was like ready to buy it? And I was like sure. I was like, yeah, we can buy it for you, and I looked at the pricing and it was forty thousand dollars. Oh, and she bought it. I was getting ten percent, So I got four grand off that sale that that guy took at because he left to take his kids to parenting teacher conference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how did he take that?
Speaker 3: He wasn't very happy about it. He was not very happy about it, but he had never I didn't feel bad about it because she was cold. He had never talked to her. She walked in the store, pointed at it and reminded her of her husband's armar they had. It was like an anniversary gift to some shit. I fear what it was, but it was like it was cold. It wasn't like if I would have gave him, split him whatever, you know, But I was doing him a favor. I was covering his store, right, you know, so like those kind of things. But when I worked with Justin, because me and Justin worked together, one of my best friends, Justin Joycey diger Race. He is a great talker, but he really couldn't close much at all because he's just super nice and whate and I never even did in this sleazy way. I would just always be just affirmed, like okay, you can take this like that, Like all you'd have to do is ask if they're a yes or no. No, All right, I'm gonna go to somebody that's nice to talk to you. But I had to go to it, right, So I would just whenever I had stuff, I would just hand it to Justin. Like if I made a killing door in the day and I'd like I made enough money and I would be like yeah, like I'd be like yeah, I would just be like Justin. I was like Justin, they could bring them up at whatever, get Justin helped them out kind of thing, and he would get the commission. Wow, yeah, yeah, we do that because he was also my roommate, so I was basically making rent for us.
Speaker 2: I was like, let's make rent, you know. So yeah, yeah, I didn't know that, but now that makes sense. And I don't like when you go to stores and they go, oh, like you could a Banana Republic or J Crew who helped you today, yeah, and I go for them.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of times nobody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I just go nobody and then the person the case here takes it. What I would what I would do too, is like I as a shopper, and then I would ask people do you work on commission? And if I enjoyed the experience with the person, I would buy something you can find and't want it.
Speaker 2: Really I did.
Speaker 3: If I was on the fence with something and I was like, I don't know they need these jeans like Jacky's been when I've done, I was like, do you work on commission? They say, yeah, I'll buy them if I had a good experience. If I don't. If I know they work on commission, and I haven't had a good experience, I have not bought from people on purpose and been like I would just buy this online because I didn't enjoy the way that people were as a salesperson in the store.
Speaker 2: But because you have the experience of knowing what a great salesperson hundred percent, Yeah, you want to give them a great experience. Have you been in Nordstroms lately?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Every time I go to law they still have a high bar there. No, no, no, I don't think people shop the same way in retail anymore.
Speaker 2: What's changed?
Speaker 3: Everything's available online, right, you know, it's not like, really you don't go and try on you know that you can return and try on in the comfort of your own home. Like I know a lot of people to shop. They buy hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from dot com. Try it on, keep the three pair and return the return the eight pairs, you know. All right, Well that's that's my take on that. So I would say go for it.
Speaker 2: This Komanos from Red Rising, Red Rising, Yeah, that's right, that's the handle.
Speaker 3: Wow. Okay, ready for this one from Red Rising. I'm sure as hell am.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Why do Joe and Seal both have these awful sidekicks right now when everyone wants is clearly a Salent Joe podcast? Is this related to that guy Ziggy? Thanks?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: So yeah? I think uh, I think maybe DeRosa and I should just team.
Speaker 3: Up to Stephano.
Speaker 2: That's interesting that you just went right with Dorosa. Yeah, because the Stefano's successful and Joe's an angry man with no shoulders. So uh yeah, I think everybody wants the the Joe and sal podcast, and uh they want to one.
Speaker 4: They want one cool mom, Hey babe mom, Hey babe.
Speaker 3: Mom, or one cool taste Bud. I would say, I've spoke to soal enough in my life. I don't think we have anything else let's talk about at this point, I know them forty years almost. No, no, uh no, I I couldn't disagree more because I think it's so funny because I consider you in this forum better at this than me, and I like your speaking. I like speaking to Could you stop interrupting me? But so I'm doing that bullshit. I mean, I'm telling you about it, and you're gonna interrupt me. That's not what podcasts. Okay, So can I con turns Michael off? Thank you? So what I'm saying is it's funny because I like and I hear that way more than things like this. People have opinions, whatever. But I think I I like this dynamic. I love I have conversations with you with ease, with these I have the time I forget we're even doing it, which is fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I've performed with Sal so long that I think a lot of the times we would probably even get in our own way about it.
Speaker 2: But what's funny, even when you're doing your shows and you're talking about Sal and you tell the massage story, how you guys are just so comfortable and you know each other so well that you literally become him in those brief my impersonation of it, you literally see them. But what what is over the course of time, what is the best attribute to our good pal Sal?
Speaker 3: And what is your pet peeve about Sal? Something that just needs man, how much time we have left? But I say they're one and the same. I would say the speed at which he makes a decision. The speed at what he makes a decision is one of is also his best attribute and his worst attribute, because he thoroughly thinks it through, does all that, and he does things. He takes it in a way where he could be okay with a decision, in a way where like I might be like ey shot too quick from the hip or whatever, but I'm a so I'll end up in the same space as him. But then also it will take him forever to decide what he wants on like a menu or like you know what I mean, Like going out to eat with him is always horrendous. Like I would just I would half the time not even let him work.
Speaker 2: I was just like, he's gonna have this.
Speaker 3: This is the This is probably my biggest pet peeve out of everything when we spoke about is when you asked the waiter, what's the best thing on the menu. When people ask the weaiter that, I want to punch him in their throat. Who you do that a lot too?
Speaker 2: I do No.
Speaker 4: I as some people what is the what's the most popular dish?
Speaker 3: Year? Right? But what do you want?
Speaker 2: Because that's if they're they they specialize in something every restaurant.
Speaker 3: Diner doesn't a diner does. I've been with you in some places you ask and I'm like, what are you talking about? Where Ana Papa John's No.
Speaker 2: But for example, we go to Okay, we go to uh, well, is it the wooden shoe? Right? Yeah, and they say you got to you gotta get this. We're knowing for this, this, this, this. I'm like, yeah, okay, let me try that. Let me try that. And it was fantastic.
Speaker 3: But some people, you're not, aren't equipped for that stuff.
Speaker 2: When you're like, what would you have?
Speaker 3: Like, they don't want to sit there.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. I don't. I don't ask them, would you rather have this?
Speaker 3: Speaking of you, You're you're projecting. I wasn't even talking about you.
Speaker 2: When I go out to eat with you a lot, it's very enjoyable. The meal is my favorite part of the day. Like I look forward to eating, except when i'm home because then it's like I'm just going to make something, you know. But when I'm on the road, it's like I love looking up what's in the area, what's still open, what's four stars, what's four and a half? What is yelps say counter referencing.
Speaker 3: Sal has to always eat last, has to always order last too. He does that thing where he just makes sure everybody has something. And I'll be like, I'll try use this a cue. All the time he forced me splitting. He would be all like, dude, I'm ordering what I want to eat. He's like, I'll take some of the I'll take some of those ongna and it's like you won't. I ordered it a lot.
Speaker 2: I like that either. I don't like sharing. When I get my get the fuck that's that's all my unless unless you enter.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the one place you have to share a sushi because that's the way you have to share, Like you know, nobody's gonna get their own role, Like you want this four five rolls that you're gonna turn you on. You're not gonna eat four or five rolls and you split them. I like some ship like that you will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I'm ordering the food I want, I want my crabrel.
Speaker 3: I have your crere. Thank you. Take that in your combos, get in the back seat and take a nap, and I'll see you when we get to Tulsa. Like, what do you want to tell you?
Speaker 2: Well? Thanks so much everyone for pretty much up to you. We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: This is two cool moms. Uh, come see us on the road.
Speaker 2: Him around where you're going.
Speaker 3: I'm everywhere everywhere this month. I'm I got a big after Christmas. Listen, get them Christmas tickets. Give me for Christmas. Christmas tickets, you get Christmas cameos, you get Christmas puzzles. I got it all.
Speaker 4: You got the Gatto pups.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, whatever you want to Joe, just send money to Joe and and and see what he the content.
Speaker 3: The content you get, Yeah to Joe gattofficial dot com or on Instagram my link. My links are in the bio. And then Steve burn Is all over the place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brea, Houston, Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: We're not to get this month, but one Yeah after Christmas with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come see us.
Speaker 3: Three days You're we're in Wilkesburg, Pennsylvania. We're in port Chester together, and there's one in between there. But don't forget.
Speaker 2: These are all great places if you don't have to worry about flying in or out. So I love it.
Speaker 3: It'd be great. Yeah, thats guys.
Speaker 2: These two cool mommies love you, so show us some love.
Speaker 3: Please rate us, review us, follow us on all social media, and subscribe to our YouTube